SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 9 Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 9 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 9 Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 9 Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 9 Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 9 Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 9 Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 9 Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 9 Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 9 Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 9 Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Spin-Off Reviews!

+25
4EverGreen
storytime7
Fa
Metal Snake
Clappy
Doogle.
Bubby00000
The Bob_Ball
teenj12
ExKizuna
terminoob
Elastic Dog
webizoid345
Wumbology
Steel Sponge
Sabre
The Cartoon
♣CF♣
Goosebumpsfan2
tvguy347
tvfan95
jjsthekid
Dragiiin123
that70sguy92
thesuitelife44
29 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 9 Empty Re: Spin-Off Reviews!

Post by Metal Snake 1/8/2011, 2:31 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:Down Under: Episode 14- B+

Not bad at all. I enjoyed seeing the cast of Spongebob, and the gag with Plankton was funny. Keep up the good work, tvguy.

What DIDN'T you like then? Silly Face!

I don't remember, but it's still good. A "B+" is a good grade tvguy. Silly Face!
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 36840

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 1/9/2011, 4:58 pm

Adventures In Underground City - Ep.18 - A+

I never realized how awesome this show is Smile . That was a great episode!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 34402

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/9/2011, 6:18 pm

Metal Snake wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:Down Under: Episode 14- B+

Not bad at all. I enjoyed seeing the cast of Spongebob, and the gag with Plankton was funny. Keep up the good work, tvguy.

What DIDN'T you like then? Silly Face!

I don't remember, but it's still good. A "B+" is a good grade tvguy. Silly Face!

An A+ is better, Mr. Luke. Silly Face!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 1/9/2011, 6:21 pm

teenj12 wrote:Adventures In Underground City - Ep.18 - A+

I never realized how awesome this show is Smile . That was a great episode!

Thank you so much for your review, it's very appreciated
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 28823

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 1/14/2011, 5:34 pm

Adventures in Undergroung City - Patrigeist - A+

Bravo! Another excellent episode! I found the emotion behind the episode amazing.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/15/2011, 11:33 am

Undersea mysterys incorporated:

19. The Mysterious Secret: Plot A-

Thought it had a good story and plot, good job Jjs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 1/15/2011, 11:37 am

Patrigeist - A++

Amazing episode, and one of the few ones in ANY spin-off where I felt emotional.

Lives of Entrepeneurs - B

I've found this spin-off so far to be simple. While this can be an asset, it can also be its downfall. I think this spin-off could really benefit from some more character development. Other than that, good job so far.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46718
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 1/15/2011, 11:53 am

Wumbology wrote:Patrigeist - A++

Amazing episode, and one of the few ones in ANY spin-off where I felt emotional.

Thank you so much for your review (And Teenj) they are very appreciated, and I'm so glad more people are reading them
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/15/2011, 12:03 pm

Wumbology wrote:Patrigeist - A++

Lives of Entrepeneurs - B

I've found this spin-off so far to be simple. While this can be an asset, it can also be its downfall. I think this spin-off could really benefit from some more character development. Other than that, good job so far.

Thanks for the review Wumbo, I promise that the next couple of episodes will be a bit longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 1/15/2011, 12:08 pm

And now, a review by Wumbology:
Generation Patrick-A+
A Fantastic spinoff.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 24476

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 1/15/2011, 4:59 pm

I barely review, but this has to be said. I am warning that this might be a bit harsh.

Lives of Entrepreneurs - D+

Wumbo's review is absolutely true except I think it was a little bit too light. Sbs1fan, I fear that my earlier review about your spin-off after the first two or three episodes might have been a bit of an understatement. Its way too simple and the character development is terrible. For example, let's go back into sbs1fan spin-off history. Remember the character Johnny from your very first spin-off Sponge-Pat? Ah yes Johnny. I remember using him in past episodes of Spin-off Action. Do you know why Johnny never really made it that far? Its because his character was uninteresting. Sadly, the same character development can be applied to almost every original character you have ever made.

Now for the plots. The plots are way too simple. Oh no, the popcorn chicken is gone! Let's experiment on making new candy! The prices increase.....but then the prices decrease! The store is bombed.....wait a minute, didn't you say this was a more lighthearted spin-off? And yet someone died? How nice. You see this the problem when the premise is so bland to begin with. I mean yes they open a candy store, but there aren't that many ideas with them just opening a store. Look at FOX for example. I can't remember the name of the show, but it was just a couple guys opening an ice cream store. It got cancelled after four or five episodes because they couldn't think of any interesting plots.

The only other thing I can think of is the minor tidbits. Poor attempt at jokes, poor spelling and grammar. Sbs1fan, your response to Wumbo's review that the next couple episodes will be a bit longer. Length is not the only problem that needs to be fixed, so I hope you seriously take my advice to heart and listen to it. I don't want you to get upset over this because I am just giving you constructive criticism. I think you can make LOE better, but you just need to fix the problems stated in this review. We do not need three new episodes in one day because quality is always better than quantity.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 49141

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 1/15/2011, 8:41 pm

Squidward's Childhood- D

Sorry Nathan, I hate being cruel, but the pilot for this spin-off was awful. First of all, nothing was introduced properly. You can't start a scene in a spin-off, not develop it at all, and then cut to another scene. You can't have Squidward "wake up his brother with goo" (which isn't even something Squidward would do), and then immediately cut to another event. That is poor storytelling.

Second, none of the characters are given a proper introduction. All you tell us about Farrah is that she's the smartest kid in class, and Rick could just be omitted from the entire episode, considering how nothing is told about him aside from him being Squidward's brother, and all he did was choke on food.

Last of all, and this is probably my biggest complaint, this episode had too many grammar errors. You can't be lazy, you have to proofread your episodes before you post them. If you want your spin-off to be good, please try harder.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 1/15/2011, 8:59 pm

Squidward's Childhood - A+

This spin-off is so precious I want to wrap it up in a blanket and sing it a lullaby.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 1/15/2011, 9:13 pm

Wumbology wrote:Squidward's Childhood - A+

This spin-off is so precious I want to wrap it up in a blanket and sing it a lullaby.

I know the perfect lullaby you could sing to it. I think the lullaby suits it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTY-oIHpxew

Last edited by Metal Snake on 1/16/2011, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/15/2011, 11:27 pm

Clappy wrote:I barely review, but this has to be said. I am warning that this might be a bit harsh.

Lives of Entrepreneurs - D+

Wumbo's review is absolutely true except I think it was a little bit too light. Sbs1fan, I fear that my earlier review about your spin-off after the first two or three episodes might have been a bit of an understatement. Its way too simple and the character development is terrible. For example, let's go back into sbs1fan spin-off history. Remember the character Johnny from your very first spin-off Sponge-Pat? Ah yes Johnny. I remember using him in past episodes of Spin-off Action. Do you know why Johnny never really made it that far? Its because his character was uninteresting. Sadly, the same character development can be applied to almost every original character you have ever made.

Now for the plots. The plots are way too simple. Oh no, the popcorn chicken is gone! Let's experiment on making new candy! The prices increase.....but then the prices decrease! The store is bombed.....wait a minute, didn't you say this was a more lighthearted spin-off? And yet someone died? How nice. You see this the problem when the premise is so bland to begin with. I mean yes they open a candy store, but there aren't that many ideas with them just opening a store. Look at FOX for example. I can't remember the name of the show, but it was just a couple guys opening an ice cream store. It got cancelled after four or five episodes because they couldn't think of any interesting plots.

The only other thing I can think of is the minor tidbits. Poor attempt at jokes, poor spelling and grammar. Sbs1fan, your response to Wumbo's review that the next couple episodes will be a bit longer. Length is not the only problem that needs to be fixed, so I hope you seriously take my advice to heart and listen to it. I don't want you to get upset over this because I am just giving you constructive criticism. I think you can make LOE better, but you just need to fix the problems stated in this review. We do not need three new episodes in one day because quality is always better than quantity.

Ok well thanks for your thoughts Clap, I will definetly make the next episode to the best of my abilites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 1/16/2011, 8:44 am

Metal Snake wrote:

But he's putting the dog to sleep with goo, not waking him up. Sad
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 1/16/2011, 8:47 am

Are we actually discussing the reality of Nathans Spin-Off?
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 1/16/2011, 12:17 pm

Wumbology wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:

But he's putting the dog to sleep with goo, not waking him up. Sad

Think about what he's saying to the dog as he's putting him to sleep. And no Sabre, we are not.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/17/2011, 5:54 pm

Bikini Top: The Chosen
A+++++++++

I LOVED this episode. It felt like a real TV show. Words can't describe how much I enjoyed this. These characters you created are so easy to imagine and it feels like they're actually in the room with you. The Beatles music was perfect on top of the already perfect episode making it beyond perfect. I feel like the Naomi and Mikayla partnership is pretty awesome, both coming together for support after how they treated Temperance. Sether (Seth+Heather) is AWESOME. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEx10000000 love them!! <3 Never before have a loved two characters or a couple before. They're so perfect for each other! I wish you'd focus an episode on them. =D Plus, the Bryan storyline was amazing! I can't wait to find out how Glinda timed that so perfectly, saving Bryan's life. And what's with this Rainn dude? I seriously CAN NOT wait to find out about where Anna and Molly are heading. New York City and not New Kelp City? :O Holy shit, cliffhanger!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 1/17/2011, 6:40 pm

Squidward's Childhood: A+

Breathtaking. Amazing. Emotional. Just a few words you could use to describe this spin-off. It has so much heart. Plus, it's very realistic. If I had a nickel for every time my brother poured goo on me, i'd be a millionaire. But in all truth, this is an amazing spin-off, keep up the good work.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 33134

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 1/19/2011, 1:05 pm

Are you guys really enjoying Nathan's spin-off? The same spin-off where Squidward gets in trouble for lighting a fart on fire? Seriously, this has to be one of the worst spin-offs I have read on SBC.

-It's not funny no matter how hard he tries to make it
-Poor storytelling
-Poor spelling and grammar
-Terrible character development

Final Grade - D-
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 1/19/2011, 1:07 pm

Clappy wrote:Are you guys really enjoying Nathan's spin-off? The same spin-off where Squidward gets in trouble for lighting a fart on fire? Seriously, this has to be one of the worst spin-offs I have read on SBC.

-Poor storytelling

Final Grade - D-

Exactly. We're just being sarcastic.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 1/19/2011, 2:24 pm

Squidward's Childhood: D

I'm sorry, but I'm just not enjoying this spin-off at all. First off, the humor is very poor. I didn't even crack a smile. Then, there's the spelling & grammar errors. One word: proofread. To me, it looks like it's been rushed & not well thought out. As for the characters, you should have developed them a lot better. Right now, they come off as uninteresting.

So, until I see some improvement, my grade will stay a "D".
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32900

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/19/2011, 8:16 pm

Clappy wrote:Are you guys really enjoying Nathan's spin-off? The same spin-off where Squidward gets in trouble for lighting a fart on fire? Seriously, this has to be one of the worst spin-offs I have read on SBC.

-Poor storytelling

Final Grade - D-

Bubby's spin off were the worst. Silly Face! But his may be a close second.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 1/20/2011, 3:55 pm

tvguy347 wrote:

-Poor storytelling

Final Grade - D-

Bubby's spam were the worst. Silly Face! But his may be a close second.

Fixed that for you Silly Face! Also my review for Nathan's "Spin-Off"

Squidward's Childhood- F

Nathan, this honestly was one of the worst things I've read on this site. The plots are boring (I don't give a hoot about kids lighting their bodily functions on fire) the characters are sorely underdevolped (Rick was only in the first episode to pour goo over Squidward, which made no sense, and the mom was just there to bitch at the kids for attempting to light their ass explusions on fire) and also alot of detail goes a long way to earning more readers, and while I understand TV.com spin-offs were short summaries and such, SBC spin-offs are typically longer and more detailed. I would highly suggest that you read some other popular spin-offs, and look at the amount of detail in those spin-offs, to better yours. Also one final thing: PROOFREAD YOUR WORK! I can forgive a typo or 2, because these occur all the time when I write my spin-offs, but at least use spell checker, because your spin-off is nearly unreadable with all these errors. Please consider all of my critisim, as I am only trying to show you the flaws in your spin-off. Thank you.
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25185

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 1/20/2011, 4:17 pm

Even though I already reviewed an episode, I might as well hop on the bandwagon, and review Nathan's spin-off all together.

Squidward's Childhood- D-

Nathan, I just can not get into this spin-off. The second episode was just as bad as the pilot. Squidward and his brother lighting a fart on fire? That's the best you could come up with for a plot device? Also, your characters have no personality. Squidward and Rick are just misfits, and Mrs.Tentacles is just plain irritating from what we've seen from her. Make your characters interesting. The stories are also extremely dull. The plots have virtually no conflict at all. Having Squidward and Rick hide from their mom the whole episode was not intriguing in the least. Last of all, you never proofread your episodes. Your episodes have too many spelling and grammar errors, and it makes the spin-off unappealing. Please try to improve your spin-off, because right now, it's just not good.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 1/20/2011, 8:34 pm

Squidwards Childhood - House Fire - C

This was pretty funny ^_^

Just work on the errors everyone else pointed out and this could be a great spinoff.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 1/21/2011, 9:35 pm

My Leg! - Trapped - B+

I am really excited it has returned! Although thiss episode didn't reallly stand up to the other episodes, it was still awesome SOO Happy .
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 1/21/2011, 9:40 pm

Trapped! - B

For the most part, it was a good return to a great spin-off. But the first part could have really used some proofreading. While I'm not one to nitpick about this stuff, there were several errors (e.g. redundancies, grammar). Nevertheless, I was excited to see a new episode of this spin-off and i'm glad it's back. Smile
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 1/21/2011, 10:15 pm

Trapped!- B-

It wasn't a bad return to the spin-off, but most of the time, I was confused about the shift in this show's premise, and what was happening. It had its flaws, but it was good nonetheless. Keep up the good work.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/30/2011, 8:08 pm

Bikini Top
"Big Cities, Vampirism, and Thewots"
A+++

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME episode. I don't know how you did it, but you topped The Chosen. I LOVED this episode. SO suspenseful! I used to hate Glinda, but now I loved her. <3 Naomi was AWESOME/kickass as usual with how she dealt with the whore and Trevor. Can Trevor get killed off in the next episode? SOO Happy I just love the awkward and strained chemistry between Seth and Heather and how Heather is getting played so well by Seth. What the fuck happened to Molly? o.o Is she FROM the human world or something? Whoa! CANNOT wait for next week's episode. Post a teaser or something for it! SOO Happy
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EverGreen 2/4/2011, 10:30 pm

I give the most recent episode of "Underwater Surviror: SBC Style" a perfect 10 out of10! SOO Happy Now if there would be anybody generous enough to review the latest episode of my show (highly doubt it!) Rolling Eyes That would be really great! Wink
4EverGreen
4EverGreen
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26483

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 2/4/2011, 11:44 pm

4EverGreen wrote:I give the most recent episode of "Underwater Surviror: SBC Style" a perfect 10 out of10! SOO Happy Now if there would be anybody generous enough to review the latest episode of my show (highly doubt it!) Rolling Eyes That would be really great! Wink
You try to mask it up, but you really fail, especially in cases like this.

You're obviously an arrogant jackass.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64057

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 2/4/2011, 11:51 pm

Hold Me Tight wrote:
4EverGreen wrote:I give the most recent episode of "Underwater Surviror: SBC Style" a perfect 10 out of10! SOO Happy Now if there would be anybody generous enough to review the latest episode of my show (highly doubt it!) Rolling Eyes That would be really great! Wink
You try to mask it up, but you really fail, especially in cases like this.

You're obviously an arrogant jackass.
Thank You!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 2/5/2011, 1:50 am

New BBH - A+

Great comeback episode! I can't wait til Nancy finds out the truth about Jimmy. And before tvguy or anyone else says it, I ship Nimmy/Jancy!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 2/5/2011, 8:50 am

Squidicide - A+

Wow, what an amazing episode. I really felt for Squidward in this one, especially at the end. SpongeBob's story was excellent too. I particularly liked the scene where
Spoiler:

All in all, you've outdone yourself again. Keep up the great work! SOO Happy
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 2/6/2011, 2:26 pm

Squidicide: A+

Omg, this was such an emotional episode & I loved it.

The end was so sad. Sad
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 2/21/2011, 3:46 am

Pisces Moon - Gong Of Time - C+
Meh, the "poking the fourth wall" kinda bothered me, but the overall history behind the Gong, and its affects was great
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 2/21/2011, 10:11 am

Team SpongeBob - C-

You know, there actually was a time when I enjoyed reading this spin-off. But that was before, and this is now. Proofreading is definitely your friend. I can take a couple spelling/grammar mistakes if I can read it clearly. But the amount you have in your spin-off is just too much, and hinders what could be an otherwise fine spin-off.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 2/21/2011, 1:27 pm

Spelling Errors? I was sure there wasn't any intentional ones, but I'll work on it.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/21/2011, 1:50 pm

Sorry to sound nooby, but what is Squidicide from?
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 2/21/2011, 1:51 pm

tvguy347 wrote:Sorry to sound nooby, but what is Squidicide from?

It's from Sabre's spin-off.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 3/1/2011, 11:04 pm

Bikini Top---"Sing"
B

I'm going to be honest here, okay? I didn't feel this episode was worth the wait. =/ It was really good, but I felt the "shocks" of this episode were satisfying enough after the over-month wait. I felt these were what I call "fill-in shocks." They were pretty OMG, but not great enough for me. You also need to resume doing the "Previously on Bikini Top..." because the gaps between episodes gives us more than enough time to forget what happened. However...I did enjoy the tension between Seth and Heather and can't wait to see how that comes. I was also pretty surprised at how Jake kicks Morgan out of the car. I felt the episode then dipped in the vampire part. That part was the weakest part of the episode; it felt rushed. But it did redeem itself with the Molly plot line and then finishing out with a lovely bang with the song "Sing" sung by Anna. Overall, I feel this episode deserves a B, the lowest grade I've given Bikini Top this season. Sad Still a great episode, though. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 3/10/2011, 10:55 am

Bikini Top: Zombie Edition -- A

That was awesome, and reminded me of how downright terrible the first few episodes of Bikini Top were. xD Can't wait to see more.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 3/19/2011, 1:11 am

I'm going to review two spin-offs today, teenj's "The Misadventures of Tom and Lou", and tvguy's "The Krusty Plane".

The Misadventures of Tom and Lou-The Pub Club-D-

Wow, teenj. That episode wasn't bad, it was really bad. The plot was terribly cliche, nothing was funny, nothing was in place, the characters have no personality at all so far, and nothing was resolved properly. Please try to improve this spin-off.

The Krusty Plane-C+

I thought it was decent. I liked it for the most part, but I was disappointed by the short length of the episodes, and the lack of dialogue. Good work, I'll keep reading.

Last edited by Metal Snake on 3/19/2011, 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 3/19/2011, 1:13 am

Metal Snake wrote:I'm going to review two spin-offs today, teenj's "The Misadventures of Tom and Lou", and tvguy's "The Krusty Plane".

The Misadventures of Tom and Lou-The Pub Club-D-

Wow, teenj. That episode wasn't bad, it was really bad. The plot was terribly cliche, nothing was funny, nothing was in place, the characters have no personality at all so far, and nothing was resolved properly. Please try to improve this spin-off.

The Krusty Plane-C+

I thought it was decent. I liked it for the most part, but I was disappointed by the short length of the episodes, and the lack of text. Good work, I'll keep reading.

The next ep. will focus on the car being fixed
Smile .
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 3/20/2011, 4:46 pm

New Pisces Moon - A
I love how new storylines are rising and new questions are building. Overall, the episodde leaves me wanting more.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 3/25/2011, 11:32 pm

Storm Racers - B
I like it! I kinda thought the way the alien just poofed them on the ship and gave them powers was too quick, I wish you would have put in something else for why the alien chose them and not just "your the first ones I met". Overall, I look forward to the next episodes and seeing how this all builds up Smile .
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 6/4/2011, 7:31 pm

Warning: Harsh review ahead!

Journey of Sebastion: D-

Luke, I got to say I really had hopes for this spin-off when it began. You had just gotten off guest writing for me, and everyone was clamoring for you to be a full-time writer. However, I have to say, you really didn't live up to expectations that much at all. There are many problems so I'll just address them individually:

Format: The one positive in a sea of negative was when you changed from Script format to the current format you use. Although, I can't help but say something still feels missing about this. B-

Plot: When you first showed the community your idea, it sounded like an intriguing idea that could make for a memorable spin-off, at least I thought. However, it has been half-baked to imperfection with mistakes. For example, you don't spend 6 episodes detailing how they make a plan to attack. You spend 6 episodes detailing how they try to use the plan! To me this is very lazy writing, and a misuse of a great idea. F

Characters: The characters here are very bland and unmemorable. This actually bugs me quite a bit, because this was an original complaint of mine FROM THE FIRST EPISODE! I'm very disappointed that in 2-3 seasons, you couldn't fix this problem. F

Episodes: While we're on the subject of seasons, I have to point out one big pain in the ass: 10 episode seasons are way too short. Even LOE had longer seasons (granted only 2 more but still.) Whatever the case, my point remains: make longer seasons that are interconnected! D-

Grammar: This is the biggest thing that bugged me. Seriously, learn to do Quotations Quotes. Your quotes are like this: "We need to think of a plan.", said Cecil. That is not right. It just kills me inside. And I know this isn't the first time that people have collectively brought this up to you, so please fix this! F

Overall Verdict: Luke, I'm afraid I can't sugarcoat my opinions any longer. Some of these mistakes may have been acceptable in the beginning, but now it's hard to tolerate many of them any longer. I'm honestly a bit worried about what direction your going to take MM & BB: Origins on at this point. I'm not trying to be harsh/rude, I'm just giving my opinion.
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25185

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 6/4/2011, 8:28 pm

Fa wrote:Warning: Harsh review ahead!

Journey of Sebastion: D-

Luke, I got to say I really had hopes for this spin-off when it began. You had just gotten off guest writing for me, and everyone was clamoring for you to be a full-time writer. However, I have to say, you really didn't live up to expectations that much at all. There are many problems so I'll just address them individually:

Format: The one positive in a sea of negative was when you changed from Script format to the current format you use. Although, I can't help but say something still feels missing about this. B-

Plot: When you first showed the community your idea, it sounded like an intriguing idea that could make for a memorable spin-off, at least I thought. However, it has been half-baked to imperfection with mistakes. For example, you don't spend 6 episodes detailing how they make a plan to attack. You spend 6 episodes detailing how they try to use the plan! To me this is very lazy writing, and a misuse of a great idea. F

Characters: The characters here are very bland and unmemorable. This actually bugs me quite a bit, because this was an original complaint of mine FROM THE FIRST EPISODE! I'm very disappointed that in 2-3 seasons, you couldn't fix this problem. F

Episodes: While we're on the subject of seasons, I have to point out one big pain in the ass: 10 episode seasons are way too short. Even LOE had longer seasons (granted only 2 more but still.) Whatever the case, my point remains: make longer seasons that are interconnected! D-

Grammar: This is the biggest thing that bugged me. Seriously, learn to do Quotations Quotes. Your quotes are like this: "We need to think of a plan.", said Cecil. That is not right. It just kills me inside. And I know this isn't the first time that people have collectively brought this up to you, so please fix this! F

Overall Verdict: Luke, I'm afraid I can't sugarcoat my opinions any longer. Some of these mistakes may have been acceptable in the beginning, but now it's hard to tolerate many of them any longer. I'm honestly a bit worried about what direction your going to take MM & BB: Origins on at this point. I'm not trying to be harsh/rude, I'm just giving my opinion.
Wow I want someone to review BT like this.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next