SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 5 Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 5 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 5 Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 5 Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 5 Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 5 Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 5 Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 5 Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 5 Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 5 Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 5 Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Spin-Off Reviews!

+25
4EverGreen
storytime7
Fa
Metal Snake
Clappy
Doogle.
Bubby00000
The Bob_Ball
teenj12
ExKizuna
terminoob
Elastic Dog
webizoid345
Wumbology
Steel Sponge
Sabre
The Cartoon
♣CF♣
Goosebumpsfan2
tvguy347
tvfan95
jjsthekid
Dragiiin123
that70sguy92
thesuitelife44
29 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 5 Empty Re: Spin-Off Reviews!

Post by Dragiiin123 8/8/2010, 8:38 pm

teenj12 wrote:
Dragiiin123 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:MermaidMan:The Bave and The Bold,The Final Showdown (Pt.2)

Amazing episode,it had awesome action.Im really starting to like Mrs.Magic! Overall,I can't wait for Part 3 in this epic 5-part Saga!!!
I feel like wumbology.
There's an edit button, you know.

Yup,there is.
Words cannot describe how hard I lol'd.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 24481

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/9/2010, 7:39 am

teenj12 wrote:
Dragiiin123 wrote:

Amazing episode,it had awesome action.Im really starting to like Mrs.Magic! Overall,I can't wait for Part 3 in this epic 5-part Saga!!!
I feel like wumbology.

Yup,there is.
Use it. Kthx. I can't see why this is so difficult to comprehend.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46723
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 8/9/2010, 1:34 pm

teenj12 wrote:
Dragiiin123 wrote:

I feel like wumbology.

Yup,there is.
Fucking smartass. Maybe tv.com will take it, but we;re not the crack-high mods over there-We'll kick your ass.

Have a nice day! =D
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 28982

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubby00000 8/12/2010, 6:52 pm

The Bob_Ball wrote:Congrats to Bubby0000. You have brought shame to names that sound similar to Bob

Sponge's Atlantis - WTF

There is absolutely no point to this show whatsoever except to show emoticons that hold signs, so it doesn't even deserve an actual letter grade. EPIC FAIL!

That's not what you said in my latest episode.
Bubby00000
Bubby00000
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25159

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bob_Ball 8/13/2010, 1:08 am

Bubby00000 wrote:
The Bob_Ball wrote:Congrats to Bubby0000. You have brought shame to names that sound similar to Bob

Sponge's Atlantis - WTF

There is absolutely no point to this show whatsoever except to show emoticons that hold signs, so it doesn't even deserve an actual letter grade. EPIC FAIL!

I will review your newest episode via letterform

Dear Little 13 Year Old Spammer,

You can not write a spin-off worthy of time. It doesn't matter how many pieces of crap you call episodes you write, you will never here me say anything positive. Your spin-off doesn't deserve to be called "good" even if it is fabricated like in your latest episode. They're not particularly well written, they weren't properly proof-read, and they're not innovative in style or content. Moreover, they're dangerous to the human mind because it causes brains to explode due to the epic failure that is you bubby00000. You and your spin-off can go jump off a cliff, cuz the day this series ever accomplishs anything significant is the day I lose faith in all humanity which will never happen. As a matter of fact, you will become a victim in my latest episode of Sharky Shore cuz that is how big an epic failure you are. So I hope you enjoy my latest episode the day I post it. Oh and one more thing, the critics say fuck you

Bob_ball
The Bob_Ball
The Bob_Ball
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25275

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/13/2010, 1:15 am

The Bob_Ball wrote:
Bubby00000 wrote:

Sponge's Atlantis - WTF

You can not write a spin-off worthy of time. It doesn't matter how many pieces of crap you call episodes you write, you will never here me say anything positive. Your spin-off doesn't deserve to be called "good" even if it is fabricated like in your latest episode. They're not particularly well written, they weren't properly proof-read, and they're not innovative in style or content. Moreover, they're dangerous to the human mind because it causes brains to explode due to the epic failure that is you bubby00000. You and your spin-off can go jump off a cliff, cuz the day this series ever accomplishs anything significant is the day I lose faith in all humanity which will never happen. As a matter of fact, you will become a victim in my latest episode of Sharky Shore cuz that is how big an epic failure you are. So I hope you enjoy my latest episode the day I post it. Oh and one more thing, the critics say fuck you

Bob_ball

I'm thirteen. Embarassed
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42395

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bob_Ball 8/13/2010, 2:10 am

tvguy347 wrote:
The Bob_Ball wrote:
Bubby00000 wrote:

Sponge's Atlantis - WTF

Bob_ball

I'm thirteen. Embarassed

I know you are, but you aren't a spammer though Silly Face!. Trust me if he was my age, I would still call him little Silly Face!
The Bob_Ball
The Bob_Ball
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25275

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/14/2010, 11:26 am

Okay, Bye
A+

EXCELLENT episode, still satisfying me. Although this was a bit...stale for an action episode. Still good, though!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 8/20/2010, 11:07 pm

Who, What, Where, When Bye: C+

Excellent plot, with a bunch of grammar errors.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37574

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. 8/24/2010, 12:56 pm

The Bob_Ball wrote:
Bubby00000 wrote:

Sponge's Atlantis - WTF

Bob_ball
You wrote this ages ago, I know, but I just have to say. I LOL'd so much at this.

Jesus, I hate people my age who can't make a good spin-off. I started mine aged 11....not that I'm boasting. Wink
Doogle.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27321

http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/24/2010, 11:36 pm

Lives of Entrepreneurs: B+

EXCELLENT revival episode. Wink It felt so refreshing that a Spongebob spin off felt...Spongey. Silly Face! The only reason it's a B is because there were too many grammar errors that should be taken care of before the polished piece is released. Other than that, I can't wait for

Spoiler:

Keep up the good work, sbs1fan! SOO Happy
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 8/25/2010, 11:08 am

Ok well I have been trying to catch up with all these new spin-offs, so I'm just going to review spin-offs I have been told to review (cough tvguy and sbs1fan Silly Face!) or the ones I just recognize from last year.

The Krusty Krab: The Years Before SpongeBob - A

When I first read this, the eppys were relatively short, but just like most spin-offs do, they take some time to build up and get better. You are a pretty good writer tvguy, thanks for forcing to me to read this, just don't force me to read every single one of your spin-offs cuz you probably have like 25 Silly Face!

Lives of Entrepreneurs - B+

Sbs1fan, you have gotten a lot better in the past year. Tbh, I enjoyed Sponge-Pat, but the other shows you wrote after that before I left, I could just not get into. Like tvguy said in his review, this spin-off definitely has a spongey vibe, which most of these spin-offs are more drama related or not involving SpongeBob themes at all. The minus is for minor grammatical errors, but I could get into this if all the episodes are as good as this one from here on out.

Mermaid Man: The Brave and the Bold - A+

Jjs, best piece of work from you ever Silly Face!. I saw this coming last year as soon as you took our advice after that falling out on the SB forums last fall. Easily, the best Mermaid Man spin-off I have read. Also, if I'm not mistaken, this will be the third 100 episode spin-off from you. Unlike the other two, this one will finish not copying my Patrick's Paradise finale Silly Face!. Seriously jjs, fantastic.

Bikini Top - A (half a + Silly Face!)

70s didn't you start this show last fall? I think you did, so I'm gonna review it anyway Silly Face!. Got to say, this is one drama filled show. I was a little tweeked with how it started off sounding like that piece of shit called Twilight, except thankfully you made it work. Now as for the show as a whole, great! Minor problem though, music selection is kinda lame Silly Face!. I hate Cobra Starship, Simple Plan, and Taylor Swift, yet you choose the songs I hate most by those artists Silly Face!. That's why I gave it half a plus Silly Face!. Otherwise, you can just take it as another A+ for your show because you know I think you are awesome.

Star City - A-

Poke, you know that Star City is my favorite spin-off. Your episodes are great and how you have kept this show running for two years is amazing. Don't get me wrong, your latest episodes have been great, just not as great as most of your other episodes that I have read. Your show will never go downhill, but I am feeling that you are ending this show soon and its a damn shame, because I will miss it. I just hope you give us a series finale that will knock our socks off. (P.S. Your next show should be that Monroe spin-off you were talking about doing back in the fall of 2008, remember? Silly Face!)

I might be missing a show or two that existed back when I was around and if I did, I is sorry.

Btw, shows that I might review soon that look interesting and that weren't around back when I was: Coral Drive, Lost....I mean The Island Sponge Silly Face!, Hitting Rock Bottom, Z-Storm, and Underseas Mystery Inc whenever jjs starts it
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 49146

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 8/25/2010, 11:13 am

clapmaster wrote:

Mermaid Man: The Brave and the Bold - A+

Jjs, best piece of work from you ever Silly Face!. I saw this coming last year as soon as you took our advice after that falling out on the SB forums last fall. Easily, the best Mermaid Man spin-off I have read. Also, if I'm not mistaken, this will be the third 100 episode spin-off from you. Unlike the other two, this one will finish not copying my Patrick's Paradise finale Silly Face!. Seriously jjs, fantastic.

Thanks, man. SOO Happy
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 43046

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/25/2010, 1:04 pm

clapmaster wrote:Btw, shows that I might review soon that look interesting and that weren't around back when I was: Coral Drive
I hope you like it! SOO Happy
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 8/25/2010, 1:47 pm

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 2- Beginnings:A+
Really entertaining!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 34407

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/25/2010, 6:42 pm

Beginnings: B+

A solid episode. I enjoyed reading it. However, the reason it didn't get a high mark is because there wasn't a "wow" factor in it. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't amazing. It's only the second episode though, so I'm sure it'll pick up. Smile
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 8/26/2010, 3:15 am

The Way We Met:A
The premise seems interesting,I think this show has a good future ahead of it.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 8/26/2010, 3:43 am

The Way We met(First ep): A+

I love it. I love it SO much so far. Im a big fan of the plot, also, which is a big help to the A+ im giving to the Return of Clapmaster spin-off's!
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 28982

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 8/26/2010, 8:09 am

The Way We Met: A+

Great so far! SOO Happy Hope it continues to get better!
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32905

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/26/2010, 11:47 am

The Way the Show Starts: A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LOVED it. As of now, I am going to push you off a building if you don't make another episode soon. Twisted Evil
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 8/26/2010, 12:10 pm

tvguy347 wrote:The Way the Show Starts: A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LOVED it. As of now, I am going to push you off a building if you don't make another episode soon. Twisted Evil

Funny, I just wrote the second episode and I'm going to go post it now Silly Face!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/26/2010, 12:25 pm

clapmaster wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:The Way the Show Starts: A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Funny, I just wrote the second episode and I'm going to go post it now Silly Face!

Hurray! Woot!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 8/26/2010, 6:03 pm

The Way We Met: Welcome To The Heartbreak-A+
This episode was truly amazing. I can't wait for Ep.3.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 8/27/2010, 12:09 pm

Sponge Atlantis:

Absolutely amazing show. Has strong characters and an epic storyline. Truly a classic.

Clappy's episode, of course.

Last edited by Santa Dog on 8/27/2010, 12:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 33139

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 8/27/2010, 12:12 pm

Sponge's Atlantis: F

No, just no. What a disgrace.

Clappy's Review: A

This episode describes Sponge's Atlantis perfectly. Silly Face!

The Way we met: A+

Now, here is a good spin-off. SOO Happy A nice comeback from a famous spin-off creator. Can't Wait for more!
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 8/27/2010, 12:41 pm

Sponges Atlantis: You sir have blown my mind.
YOU sir are a mockary to the spinoff community! You get nothing! GOOD DAY SIR.
Or in a way you might understand:
You\'re Banned You\'re Banned I DON'T LIKE You\'re Banned YOUR You\'re Banned SPINOFF

Last edited by Azathoth on 8/27/2010, 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24481

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. 8/27/2010, 12:44 pm

That's a bit harsh.
Doogle.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27321

http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 8/27/2010, 12:57 pm

PokeSponge123 wrote:That's a bit harsh.

So is reading bubby's spin-off
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 8/27/2010, 3:16 pm

clapmaster wrote:
PokeSponge123 wrote:That's a bit harsh.

So is reading bubby's spin-off

Archive'd.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 8/27/2010, 3:18 pm

Welcome To The Heartbreak: A+

Wonderful! SOO Happy I look forward to knowing what happens next. ^.^

Sponge's Atlantis: D-

Uhh.......I don't what to say about this spin-off. Sorry.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 8/27/2010, 5:55 pm

MermaidMan:The Brave And the Bold-Ep.100. The Final Showdown (Part 5) :

I'm really gonna miss this series Crying or Very sad .This was an amazing ends to one amazing series. I will also note that this was my favorite spin off show. Crying or Very sad Sad Smile .
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 8/27/2010, 6:48 pm

Sponge's Atlantis: F-

Don't ever continue writing this spin-off in the SBC ever again, or at least coming to SBC at all, that would be more like it without you and your shitty spin-off.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/27/2010, 6:53 pm

Jesus Christ, is it really that bad?

Anyway, The Final Showdown (Part 5): A

Great ending episode with an awesome last line. Silly Face!

Clappy's spin-off: A+

Possibly going to become one of my favourites of all time. Keep it up! SOO Happy

ETA: Just saw the new "Spin-off". I'm not even going to rate this pathetic, mind-numbing, idiotic, grating, nauseating, poorly constructed, fucked-up excuse for an excuse for a spin-off.

Oh, and dragiiin infringed on my copyright. >=O
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/27/2010, 7:47 pm

Sponge's Atlantis:

Explode

Your spin off is the equivilant to this:

Syrusfan+Whalebluber=Syrusblubber's head shoved up Woahwoah's vagina+hipeoples4+ass fuck+shit=

KA BOOM, you just killed everyone with you shit spin off.

tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 8/28/2010, 2:22 pm

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 4- Getting The Word Out:A

Honestly,this is one great spinoff.I loved this episode,not better than "Construction" though.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/28/2010, 5:15 pm

Construction-A+
I loved this episode! Excellent work, sbs1fan, just excellent. I enjoy the part where Patrick assumes they'll build the store with popsicle sticks. XD

Getting the Word Out-A
They finish the candy store! Hazzah! Another lovely episode that leaves me wondering how their candy store will end up and which candy designs will be created! A SquidBar? Silly Face!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 8/28/2010, 8:05 pm

The life and Times of TVGuy: Amazing grammar, storyline, and dialogue. Definitely an A+.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 8/28/2010, 8:28 pm

The life and times of Tvguy Review: A

Pretty histerical so far. Silly Face! Can't wait to see what else is coming up.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Goosebumpsfan2 8/28/2010, 8:32 pm

The life and times of Tvguy Review: A+++++++

This is the best thing I've ever read
Goosebumpsfan2
Goosebumpsfan2
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 28453

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 8/29/2010, 12:43 am

Life and Times of Tvguy: A+

You totally made me laugh my ass off Dragiiin.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/29/2010, 11:54 am

1. Beware the Beast from the Sea-A

Good Episode jjs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 8/29/2010, 12:17 pm

Sharky Shore: Camp Blubber Part 1: A

Great episode! I love this spin-off so far, and this is the best episode to air yet! What really made the episode funny though was woahwoah, I hope he becomes a recurring character. Good job!

Sharky Shore: Camp Blubber Part 2: A-

Not as good as part 1, but pretty decent. I think the whole "Physical" rendition could've been shortened though, even though woahwoah's reaction to have to sing it was funny. Good episode.

Sponge's Atlantis: F

What is the point of this show? The episodes are too short to even have a plot or jokes. And no TV show makes a full episode just to show what the "critics are saying"{ the comments aren't even real!}. Sorry, but this show is bad.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36845

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 8/29/2010, 12:36 pm

The Life and Times of Tvguy's Newest Episode Review: A

Pretty histerical. Glad you aren't cancelling it. Loved the jab at "that user". Silly Face!
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 8/29/2010, 12:41 pm

Lives of Entrepreneurs: A

What the heck? Well, it's doing pretty good so far. Keep it up sbs1fan.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 8/29/2010, 12:54 pm

Sponge's Atlantis: I want a plot that doesn' sound like a 6-yr ld wrote. F-
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25190

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 8/29/2010, 2:37 pm

Beware the Beast from the Sea: A+

Wonderful first episode! SOO Happy Hope it gets even better!
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/29/2010, 2:59 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:Lives of Entrepreneurs: A

What the heck?
I don't get it. Are you surprised that you like it?

Anyway, Life and times gets an A+ just for that Rick Roll video.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 8/29/2010, 11:43 pm

Life and Times of Tvguy

It's made me laugh, it's made me cry, it's made me go wtf. I have felt a lot of feelings for this (most of the time) one sentence per episode series so I'm gonna give it a.....

Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 8/30/2010, 12:01 am

Way We Met: Ep.3. Pierce’s Road Trip (Crossover with Fred's Road Trip)

The best episode yet. Especially the ending scene,can't wait for more.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/30/2010, 7:13 am

Beware the Beast from the Sea: A

Excellent starting episode. Some grammatical errors here and there, but I'm convinced this spin-off will be great!

ETA: My Leg! - A

This looks like a very promising spin-off. I can't wait to see more! SOO Happy
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next