SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 8 Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 8 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 8 Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 8 Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 8 Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 8 Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 8 Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 8 Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 8 Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 8 Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 8 Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Spin-Off Reviews!

+25
4EverGreen
storytime7
Fa
Metal Snake
Clappy
Doogle.
Bubby00000
The Bob_Ball
teenj12
ExKizuna
terminoob
Elastic Dog
webizoid345
Wumbology
Steel Sponge
Sabre
The Cartoon
♣CF♣
Goosebumpsfan2
tvguy347
tvfan95
jjsthekid
Dragiiin123
that70sguy92
thesuitelife44
29 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 8 Empty Re: Spin-Off Reviews!

Post by Fa 12/8/2010, 4:08 pm

Metal Snake wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:
SBlover95 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
I liked your criticism, I just felt like I should defend my show a bit.

SpongeBoy! Get a Clue!: D+

Look teenj, we know you're trying, but I do think your show needs a bit of criticism.

This show is supposed to be a show about mysteries. I love mystery, I grew up with books about mystery when I was a little kid. But I don't think this spin-off fits the definition of a mystery.

First of all, these episodes are too short. Your first episode *SPOILER* was about Sandy losing her tail, and they call the security snails, and find it in Jimmy's backpack?! Jimmy was only in the episode for a few seconds. He had no personality at all, so it wasn't in the least surprising. Also, it's not a "mystery" if it only takes our protagonists a few seconds to solve the crime. These plots need to be more suspenseful.

Secondly, the villains in this show are extremely uninteresting. These villains do bad things to heroes for the stupidest reasons. Stealing bikes because your daughter ruined your flowers, trying to kill someone for teaching your class, poisoning food because the kids were being mean?! It would be so much more intriguing if the villains actually had character, and something to actually drive them to do those things. Right now, these villains are just plot devices.

Also, you claim this is supposed to be a lighthearted spin-off, meaning it's supposed to appeal to a younger audience. On the contrary, this show contains blood, gore, and dark moments. I know it doesn't contain any bad language, but it involves scenes of violence and murder. If you think animals getting gutted and a man being murdered by an elderly woman is kid-friendly, you need to lay off the schnapps.

I know I said this show was okay at first, but after reading some more episodes, I'm starting to reconsider.

Teenj, I'm sorry, I know you're trying to do a good job, but you have to consider what your viewers want to read too when your writing this show. Please try to make this show better. Thank you.
Too short? I don't get it.

He obviously meant that the episodes are too short, and that the mysteries are too rushed to be "mysterious."

Right on the nail.
Your ragging on me about my spin-off being short, when other spinoffs are around the same legnth..

Perhaps you didn't hear me the first time. It's a mystery. It's not supposed to be short.

He's saying to take time with your mysteries, so you can build up suspense, and not just like "Someone stole the teacher's eraser" and then show it was Billy 5 sentences later, for example.
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 25185

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 12/8/2010, 10:38 pm

Spongebob: Diaries of a Serial Killer
B-

It was a pretty good start. But I felt it was extremely rushed and I hope you can detail it more in the future. In other spin offs, including yours, I could really picture what was happening, as if I was actually there. But I didn't get this vibe here. I hope other episodes are longer and don't bare the title "I rushed!" But I really enjoyed the creepiness and the mysteriousness of the show. But I wish you would've focused more on the plane crash, as if there was no plane crash, there would be no spin off. It's what the show is based on. I hope to read more good episodes. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42390

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 12/10/2010, 7:30 pm

Spongebob: Diaries Of A Serial Killer - B+

I like the show. The killings do catch my attention. I just wish it was a bit longer. Overall, I'm glad to hear you've planned out the rest of the season and I can't wait to see where it goes.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 34402

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 12/10/2010, 7:32 pm

Team Spongebob "The Blood of Triton"- C-

This episode was ok, although there were some huge flaws. First of all, the orgainization is quite sloppy, not just this episode but the series as a whole, and it can be hard to read at parts. Secondly, the episode is so short and is undetailed. I'm not going to harp on you for this, as I have trouble with both of these as a writer too, but I think you should increase the length, and amount of detail the episodes have.
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 12/10/2010, 7:46 pm

SBlover95 wrote:Team Spongebob "The Blood of Triton"- C-

This episode was ok, although there were some huge flaws. First of all, the orgainization is quite sloppy, not just this episode but the series as a whole, and it can be hard to read at parts. Secondly, the episode is so short and is undetailed. I'm not going to harp on you for this, as I have trouble with both of these as a writer too, but I think you should increase the length, and amount of detail the episodes have.
It's takes really long to make an episode, because I have to use an on screen keyboard. That's the problem.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 12/10/2010, 7:49 pm

teenj12 wrote:

It's takes really long to make an episode, because I have to use an on screen keyboard. That's the problem.

I understand it's tough, but if you really take your time to make a decently lengthed and detailed episode, then this series could really take off as a legend.
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 12/10/2010, 7:53 pm

SBlover95 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:

I understand it's tough, but if you really take your time to make a decently lengthed and detailed episode, then this series could really take off as a legend.
I intended to. Thanks. Smile .
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 12/10/2010, 8:30 pm

teenj12 wrote:

Keyboards are pretty reasonably priced. Why not get one? =/
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64057

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 12/11/2010, 2:08 pm

Just a Gleek wrote:
teenj12 wrote:

Keyboards are pretty reasonably priced. Why not get one? =/
We tried to, but the keyboard we brought didn't work. My mom says she gotta buy an hp keyboard.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 12/11/2010, 10:42 pm

Squidlerd:The Life of an Unloved Squid: Episode 4

B-

I thought it was funny, and while I liked the dark ending, I thought it was really weird. Alright episode.

EDIT: BTW SBLover, not begging, but can you please R&R my latest episode?
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36840

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 12/13/2010, 10:49 pm

new BT
A-

Hell yes!!! Naomi totally kicked Temperance's ass. Cool TEAM NAOMI!! FUCK TEMPERANCE FANATICS! Rock On Loving the revival of Jake+Morgan. I'm all for that. Okay, sorry, but I have to go over it again. HA!! Mikayla totally gave bitch Temperance what she deserved. Mikayla didn't overreact at ALL; Temperance is a religious asshole. She should have died when she jumped off that bridge. Hopefully she'll die. Oh and that little compelling power the Vampires do is pretty cool, but a little heartless. Arianna kills Sandy and compells Spongebob and Patrick. Seriously? Bitch, just apologize! Seth is so yummy! Heather is sexy! I love that couple. Molly is so sweet the way she saved Anna from whatever the hell was at the door. But that's the reason this episode gets an A-. I REALLY wish you had detailed that scene more and gone in depth instead of that tiny paragraph. Yeah, it was suspenseful and cliff-hanger like, but it pissed me off on how it was so short. I was like "That's it....?" But it was still a strong episode and I can't wait for the next episode!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 12/14/2010, 7:52 am

New Bikini Top - B+

Awesome episode, but you put fucking Nicki Minaj in it. EVEN THOUGH they made a negative reference to it, it kind of soiled the grade. Marilyn Manson almost made up for her, though. Almost.

Where There's a Bomb, There's a Bang - A

I'm enjoying this spin-off, it actually makes me laugh out loud in some parts. Only reason for the minus is some grammar and spelling errors, but keep it up! Smile

ETA: Grade raised to an A because I remember reading SpongeBob saying, "What is that annoying beeping sound?" and right at that moment my cell phone beeped. I found that more than a little amusing. See what coincidental happenings can do to your spin-off grade? Cool
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46718
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 12/14/2010, 11:00 am

Be Happy, It's Christmas!: A+

Wow. This is your best work so far, without a doubt. I felt for everyone in this episode, for what they were going through, but oddly, I was most touched by Preston's story. His flashbacks were actually heartbreaking, and you've done a great job of making him a sympathetic character. I also really enjoyed Morticia's scenes in the hospital, and found Allison and Jimmy inviting Beth to spend Christmas with them heartwarming. Great cliffhanger as well. Wink

Oh, and it can't be a coincidence that the 25th episode was a Christmas episode. Eh, eh? Silly Face!
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 12/14/2010, 4:50 pm

Just a Gleek wrote:Be Happy, It's Christmas!: A+

Wow. This is your best work so far, without a doubt. I felt for everyone in this episode, for what they were going through, but oddly, I was most touched by Preston's story. His flashbacks were actually heartbreaking, and you've done a great job of making him a sympathetic character. I also really enjoyed Morticia's scenes in the hospital, and found Allison and Jimmy inviting Beth to spend Christmas with them heartwarming. Great cliffhanger as well. Wink

Oh, and it can't be a coincidence that the 25th episode was a Christmas episode. Eh, eh? Silly Face!
Lol, hehe.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 12/14/2010, 5:19 pm

It was actually a coincidence, I swear. xD

Thanks for the review. Smile
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 12/14/2010, 6:39 pm

New BT F
I'm sure you know why.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24476

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 12/14/2010, 10:14 pm

Gentile Mordecai wrote:New BT F
I'm sure you know why.
New BT - A!

I loved it 70s! Especially Temperance getting made fun of by Naomi xD I do feel bad for Temp, but eh. Now, 70s fave part, details!

The Good -

-Jake and Morgan! Sexy time * really cool xat smiley I wish SBC had should be here*
-Vic Mignogna song!
-Ha, Temp got owned!
-Ha, the awkwardness of Seth and Heather xD
-Time of my life!
-All the romance in it, just made it kinda well, awesome.
-Bryan and Jackie? xD Jackie was probably a little more happy after that, even though it was from not being with anybody that she was even in the song.
-Naomi's just like me!... sorta.
-Of course, this is Bikini Top

The bad(trust me, not alot):
-Bryan's mom is annoying.
-I wish you actually had the characters like, sing some of the lyrics from the songs. But meh, it's okay for now.
-The above reason, and the really short introductions(though I do love how you covered every character) made it feel abit...Rushed.

The songs:

The good -
-Time Of My Life
-Don't Worry, be happy
-Guilty Beauty Love
-SMOoOOOOOOooOOoOOO0TH Criminal!
-Kiss With a fist
-Somebody To Love

The Meh:
-TEE.NAGE.DREAM!
-Two is better then one
-When You Say Nothing At all
-Express YOurself

The Bad:
-Lyk Ah Gee6.
-Sexeh Bitch
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 28977

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 12/14/2010, 10:38 pm

"Express Yourself" by Madonna - Sung by Morgan, Jackie, Anna, Naomi, and Molly (B)
"Two Is Better Than One" by BoysLikeGirls ft. Taylor Swift (A)
"Sexy Chick" by David Guetta (A+)
"Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry - Sung by Jake (B)
"Like a G6" by Far East Movement - Sung by Temperance (A+ funny)
"Somebody to Love" by Queen - Sung by Bryan and Jackie (B)
"Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson - Sung by Molly (A)
"Don't Worry, Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin - Sung by Anna (A)
"Kiss With a Fist" by Florence + the Machine - Sung by Morgan (A)
"When You Say Nothing At All" by Alison Krauss - Sung by Morgan (A)
"The Time of My Life" by I Don't Know Who - Sung by Seth and Heather (A)
"Guilty Beauty Love" by Vic Mignogna - Sung by Naomi (B)

B+

This new musical BT episode was pretty decent. TEMPERANCE SINGING G6 WAS AWESOME!! SOO Happy SHE IS SO STUPID. But I felt this was sort of rushed, but it was still a good episode. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 12/17/2010, 12:29 am

New Bikini Top -

Aww, I feel so bad for Temperance Sad . I love Morgan/Jake. Can't wait to see where they're going.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 12/17/2010, 10:03 pm

Bikini Top: Pray for You
A

Such a good and heartbreaking episode...I hate to say this, but I actually feel some sympathy. OHHH, I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT. But even though Temperance is such an asshole and a bitch, no one deserves to have everything like that happen at once. There were a few mishaps that confused me, such as the fact that Tori, Zoe, and Bryan were at the mall and suddenly Mitchell was talking. But that didn't effect the episode, as it was outstanding. This episode actually felt like a well-written TV show on actual television. Loved it!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 12/21/2010, 10:32 pm

Patrick vs. World: D

I know this is your first try at making spin-offs TarterSauce, but this spin-off is not off to a good start. The story's not that compelling, and the plot development is awful. Why would Squidward smuggle weapons, and why would Patrick shamelessly murder Squidward in order to steal them? This got on my nerves, as it didn't make any sense. Please try harder.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 12/21/2010, 11:04 pm

Patrick VS. The World
C-

These episodes didn't sound ANYTHING like the previews for it advertised it. I liked the plot, but the grammar errors make it unbearable to read. Please work harder on grammar, as I couldn't understand all that much. It has an amazing plot, but some things just don't make sense.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 12/23/2010, 3:57 pm

Patrick VS The World: C-

Tartersauce, you have made an ok first effort at spin-offs, but there are some huge flaws in it. First of all, the plot is completly different from how it was advertised, which irritates me slightly. Secondly, there are some plot-holes that aren't explained that should be at least foreshadowed in the story, but aren't like why Squidward is smuggling weapons, and how Spongebob is accused of murder on the other side of the ocean. On the other hand the plot is not bad at all, and I like parts of the darkness behind it. So I will say there are some flaws that can be addressed before the show gets an A.
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 12/23/2010, 9:33 pm

Patrick VS. The World: A-
Awesome, but had a few minor flaws. I would suggest writing it in a different format. Keep up the good work.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 33134

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 12/24/2010, 1:16 am

The Life of Larry the Krab- F

I'm going to say that this was by far (and I mean by far) your worst work yet. Where to start, well:

Characters: I need to know one thing about Larry the Krab: Who the hell is he? Is he a relative of Mr. Krabs, some kind of descendant of Larry the Lobster (I don't know) or is he some random citizen of Bikini Bottom? Whoever he is, I kind of wanted some more background on him that just didn't appear.

Plot: A plot about a partying Lobster who likes to get continually drunk score a girl on the internet, and a toned down high school romance wasn't all that interesting. Just in my opinion at least.

Other stuff: I felt some things in this were added in for sheer shock value like: Larry being a drunkard, Linus attempting to act like he could have sex with Pearl, the ending where it cut to a "raw scene." I admit I did not read over the entire thing, as I was growing bored of it, but I do want to say don't try to be super edgy, as it is not working in this spin-off.

Overall/Final comments: I feel this spin-off needs alot of fine tuning before it's release, and I believe maybe you should push your release date back further in order to fix it, and it could (hopefully) become alot better, but as it stands now, I have no qualms about saying that I would not read it.
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 12/24/2010, 1:35 am

SBlover95 wrote:The Life of Larry the Krab- F

I'm going to say that this was by far (and I mean by far) your worst work yet. Where to start, well:

Characters: I need to know one thing about Larry the Krab: Who the hell is he? Is he a relative of Mr. Krabs, some kind of descendant of Larry the Lobster (I don't know) or is he some random citizen of Bikini Bottom? Whoever he is, I kind of wanted some more background on him that just didn't appear.

Plot: A plot about a partying Lobster who likes to get continually drunk score a girl on the internet, and a toned down high school romance wasn't all that interesting. Just in my opinion at least.

Other stuff: I felt some things in this were added in for sheer shock value like: Larry being a drunkard, Linus attempting to act like he could have sex with Pearl, the ending where it cut to a "raw scene." I admit I did not read over the entire thing, as I was growing bored of it, but I do want to say don't try to be super edgy, as it is not working in this spin-off.

Overall/Final comments: I feel this spin-off needs alot of fine tuning before it's release, and I believe maybe you should push your release date back further in order to fix it, and it could (hopefully) become alot better, but as it stands now, I have no qualms about saying that I would not read it.
I feel like you kinda skipped the middle of the episode, but anyway:

- Larry is the one you see on the regualar Spongebob show.

- In this universe he's related to Mr.Krabs (Uncle)

- The show is actually a comedy.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 12/24/2010, 1:38 am

teenj12 wrote:

- The lobster?

- How?

- Again, how?
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 12/24/2010, 1:44 am

SBlover95 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:

- The lobster?

- How?

- Again, how?
- No.

-

- The bits and jokes that were used.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 12/24/2010, 4:07 pm

Generation Patrick Christmas Special: B+

A good return episode. Not exactly what I was expecting, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I like Octi more and more each episode. Octi fit the Scrooge role perfectly. Good episode Drag, and great editing 70s. Hoping the next ones are even better!

UWS Aftermath: B+

Pretty good, but I was expecting some more. I still enjoyed it though. I can't wait to see what Captain does in the next episode.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 43041

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EverGreen 12/28/2010, 3:44 am

I hope to get a review on all the work I've done on my latest "Total Cartoon Action" episode of "Welcome 2 the Jungle" (even though it is still not finished, it's "Sink or Surf" all over again!) Rolling Eyes For now, I'll review the first "Underwater Survivor Aftermath" episode. I agree with JJSthekid, the episode gets a B+ or an 8.9 out of 10. I'd rank it higher, but only the negative aspects of the 4EverGreen character were shown, without showing any positive aspects of that character. Of course, that probably makes me MORE than a little biased in my opinion, but I digress! Embarassed What I'm trying to say is that, maybe some of the tension in "Underwater Survivor" might have nothing to do with the 4EverGreen character, that would be TRULY clever! SOO Happy
4EverGreen
4EverGreen
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26483

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 12/31/2010, 1:22 pm

My variety of spin-off reviews:

Life of Larry the Krab- F

To be honest teenj, I don't know what happened, even though it's a preview of the first episode, I understand that. But, I believe your cleverness of making spin-offs like this one is what it turns out to be. And the fact that Larry the Krab is from another dimension is never given out, while I never seem to see how Mr. Krabs from another dimension is different from the original. And sometimes, the first episode doesn't make enough sense. Sorry, but this is what I think.

Kyuuuu- A-

I like this spin-off. Original and humerous...and to be off-topic, yep, I accidentally reviewed it in a different thread. But...can it beat Enchanted Sword?

The Parody Pannel- C

A parody series of Spongebob characters acting in spin-offs, is it good? The Bikini Top episode, I'm speechless. Maybe it will have more popularity "if the Coral Drive episode" is good.

An A-B Conversation- A-

I don't get the title well. But even though it only has two episodes, it's still good, pretty good sketches you have there SpongeSeb.

Enchanted Sword- A+
This spin-off is my new absolute favorite. Mac is badass, the plot is very original. This is all I can describe for now.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37569

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 12/31/2010, 7:31 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:My variety of spin-off reviews:

To be honest teenj, I don't know what happened, even though it's a preview of the first episode, I understand that. But, I believe your cleverness of making spin-offs like this one is what it turns out to be. And the fact that Larry the Krab is from another dimension is never given out, while I never seem to see how Mr. Krabs from another dimension is different from the original. And sometimes, the first episode doesn't make enough sense. Sorry, but this is what I think.

Kyuuuu- A-

I like this spin-off. Original and humerous...and to be off-topic, yep, I accidentally reviewed it in a different thread. But...can it beat Enchanted Sword?

The Parody Pannel- C

A parody series of Spongebob characters acting in spin-offs, is it good? The Bikini Top episode, I'm speechless. Maybe it will have more popularity "if the Coral Drive episode" is good.

An A-B Conversation- A-

I don't get the title well. But even though it only has two episodes, it's still good, pretty good sketches you have there SpongeSeb.

Enchanted Sword- A+
This spin-off is my new absolute favorite. Mac is badass, the plot is very original. This is all I can describe for now.
I don't understand how Kyuuuu gets an A- but Life Of Larry The Krab gets an F.

Whatever, I promise the next episode of LOLTK will be a success.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 12/31/2010, 8:10 pm

teenj12 wrote:

Kyuuuu- A-

The Parody Pannel- C

An A-B Conversation- A-

Enchanted Sword- A+

Kyuu`is`cool.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 12/31/2010, 8:47 pm

Dragiiin123 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:

Kyuuuu- A-

The Parody Pannel- C

An A-B Conversation- A-

Enchanted Sword- A+

Kyuu`is`cool.
In what world?
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 12/31/2010, 9:52 pm

teenj12 wrote:
Dragiiin123 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:

Kyuuuu- A-

The Parody Pannel- C

An A-B Conversation- A-

Enchanted Sword- A+

Kyuu`is`cool.
In what world?
The`same`world`where`your`lighthearted`piece `of`shit`USMI`ripoff`is`cool.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 12/31/2010, 10:14 pm

Dragiiin123 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
Dragiiin123 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:

Kyuuuu- A-

The Parody Pannel- C

An A-B Conversation- A-

Enchanted Sword- A+

Kyuu`is`cool.
In what world?
The`same`world`where`your`lighthearted`piece `of`shit`USMI`ripoff`is`cool.

N/A.

Last edited by Steel Sponge on 1/1/2011, 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't want to make things worse)
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 12/31/2010, 10:52 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:
Kyuuuu- A-

The Parody Pannel- C

Okay, so you give a spin off that actually has dialogue a C and a spin off that is a sentence per episode a A? 70s actually liked it, saying it was "pretty funny. Silly Face!" I assumed he would be pissed, the way it made fun of BT. But explain yourself, as I don't know what the fuck "I'm speechless" means. >.> You have a terrible taste in spin offs; I'm assuming you're kissing up to Dragiiin's ass as everyone seems to do. You've been really pissing me off lately. GFY.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 1/1/2011, 12:32 am

tvguy347 wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:
Kyuuuu- A-

The Parody Pannel- C

Okay, so you give a spin off that actually has dialogue a C and a spin off that is a sentence per episode a A? 70s actually liked it, saying it was "pretty funny. Silly Face!" I assumed he would be pissed, the way it made fun of BT. But explain yourself, as I don't know what the fuck "I'm speechless" means. >.> You have a terrible taste in spin offs; I'm assuming you're kissing up to Dragiiin's ass as everyone seems to do. You've been really pissing me off lately. GFY.

I don't have a terrible taste in spin-offs, it's my opinion. Yes, I could have been more specific about my speechless reaction to the first episode of PP...I'm going to say that I'm actually confused by the humor it used, and it dropped down my grade, and at the last sentence, I said maybe you can improve if your Coral Drive parody is good. Sure Kyuuuu doesn't have that much length, but I find it funny. Is it a stupid reason? Sure, I can admit that. Do I take it like a drug? Not a further question, but it won't last, and I don't believe I'm taking Drag's advantage.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 1/1/2011, 12:38 am

Steel Sponge wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:
Kyuuuu- A-

The Parody Pannel- C

I don't have a terrible taste in spin-offs, it's my opinion. Yes, I could have been more specific about my speechless reaction to the first episode of PP...I'm going to say that I'm actually confused by the humor it used, and it dropped down my grade, and at the last sentence, I said maybe you can improve if your Coral Drive parody is good. Sure Kyuuuu doesn't have that much length, but I find it funny. Is it a stupid reason? Sure, I can admit that. Do I take it like a drug? Not a further question, but it won't last, and I don't believe I'm taking Drag's advantage.
Okay, Steel. Im on Tvman's side. I really think that if your honest opinion is this Kyuuu is better then Parody Pannel, when Kyuuu is ONE SENTENCE LONG EACH EPISODE, you should reall re-read the spin offs, stop kissing drag's ass, and give them each a FAIR GRADE.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 1/1/2011, 12:39 am

tvguy347 wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:
Kyuuuu- A-

The Parody Pannel- C

GFY?

tvguy, people don't have to love everything you do. They can have opinions.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 1/1/2011, 12:43 am

Okay, I guess I overdid it...

Kyuuuu- C

I don't know if this will work, but anyways, I feel stupid for liking something so much for being only one-two sentences, yet it has some cleverness.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/1/2011, 3:17 am

that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:
Kyuuuu- A-

The Parody Pannel- C

GFY?

"Go Fuck Yourself"

Ha! Coming from the guy who expects everyone to praise Bikini Top. You know you would get angry, maybe not pissed, but still a bit disappointed with me or angry if I gave BT a low grade.

SpongeBlade
Episode 6: Unlock the New Technique! CrossForm Revealed! Review
A+

I found this episodes EXTREMELY entertaining. While Dragiiin spin offs are hilarious, they lack a plot. Ex combines humor and plot into one delightful package that I find irresistible. I wish he would update it more. But this is one of the few spin offs that makes me crack up and makes me slap my knee with such good jokes. I love it! But the plot is extremely intriguing and it's awesome how he effortlessly weaves comedy, action, and interesting plot together to create an awesome episode and an awesome series. The characters are life-like and their actions are all pretty damn believable. Keep it up!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 1/1/2011, 4:35 am

tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:
Kyuuuu- A-

The Parody Pannel- C

GFY?

"Go Fuck Yourself"

Ha! Coming from the guy who expects everyone to praise Bikini Top. You know you would get angry, maybe not pissed, but still a bit disappointed with me or angry if I gave BT a low grade.
Actually, I just like for people to tell me what they think of it, whether that be criticism or praise. And I wouldn't flip out on someone if they gave my show a low grade... I'd improve it. Maybe everyone on this thread who's yelling at someone for criticizing their show should do that.

And tvguy, I really think you owe Steel a GIANT apology.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 1/1/2011, 9:57 am

tvguy, that was fucking ridiculous. You get all pissed off at a user because they like a spin-off you don't like? Are you 5 years old?

ANYWAY:

The Enchanted Sword: A+

Probably the best new spin-off in quite a while. Keep it up!
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 1/1/2011, 10:17 am

tvguy,`I`like`how`you`think`that`everything`bad`on`SBC`has`to`be`my`fault.
Spin-Off Reviews! - Page 8 Kyoo_by_Jay_Girl
Kyuuu`loves`all`you`guys`too.`and`the`fact`that`you`forced`the`review`out`of`him.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/1/2011, 1:30 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:
Kyuuuu- A-

The Parody Pannel- C

GFY?

"Go Fuck Yourself"

Actually, I just like for people to tell me what they think of it, whether that be criticism or praise. And I wouldn't flip out on someone if they gave my show a low grade... I'd improve it. Maybe everyone on this thread who's yelling at someone for criticizing their show should do that.

Fine. I'll be honest from now on when reviewing Bikini Top...I've always been honest, but I always said it in a nice way or put a sugar layer on it.

I'm not apologizing because people get angry at me all the time for having an opinion, and they never apologize.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 1/1/2011, 1:47 pm

Steel, i'm sorry for getting mad and making you give Kyuuu a C, even though you like it.

Tvman, it's your turn to apologize to Steel.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 1/1/2011, 5:05 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:
Kyuuuu- A-

The Parody Pannel- C

GFY?

"Go Fuck Yourself"

Fine. I'll be honest from now on when reviewing Bikini Top...I've always been honest, but I always said it in a nice way or put a sugar layer on it.

I'm not apologizing because people get angry at me all the time for having an opinion, and they never apologize.
/facepalm.
And ways,
New Spongeblade episode A+
Glad you returned to it, and it was a great episode as well!
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 1/7/2011, 11:12 pm

Down Under: Episode 14- B+

Not bad at all. I enjoyed seeing the cast of Spongebob, and the gag with Plankton was funny. Keep up the good work, tvguy.

Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/8/2011, 1:31 am

Metal Snake wrote:Down Under: Episode 14- B+

Not bad at all. I enjoyed seeing the cast of Spongebob, and the gag with Plankton was funny. Keep up the good work, tvguy.

What DIDN'T you like then? Silly Face!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next