SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

The SBC Top 50 episodes list

+13
tvguy347
4EverGreen
jjsthekid
CDCB
Sabre
Steel Sponge
The Cartoon
Jelly
that70sguy92
spongebobiscool
♣CF♣
Clappy
Wumbology
17 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Empty Re: The SBC Top 50 episodes list

Post by Clappy 3/10/2011, 1:20 pm

Meh didn't really care for this episode, but it is one of the better ones of Season 5
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 49121

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 3/10/2011, 5:00 pm

29. "Hi, SpongeBoob. SpongeBoob?! Who's SpongeBoob?!"

The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Hqdefault
Missing Identity - 28 points

(2 of 8 lists. Highest Ranking: #9, Steel Sponge)

SpongeBob is in a diner, and he tells a story of how he lost something once: his identity. It all started with him waking up, getting his head stuck in his alarm clock, falling down the stairs, splattering against a window, feeding Gary, tasting Gary's food, and saying hello to Patrick. Then he was off to the Krusty Krab, where Mr. Krabs announces an inspection, and if you don't pass, you get the boot! (It's really smelly, and you have to wear it all day.)

SpongeBob thinks that he is shipshape for the inspection, but realizes that he lost his nametag! After hyperventilating, he retraces his steps, starting from when he woke up that morning. Unfortunately, Patrick doesn't really help him with this task. SpongeBob then remembers that he was thrown in the dumpster, and decides to go look there. After searching awhile, Patrick finds it on the back of his clothes. SpongeBob put his clothes on backwards! Unfortunately, he ended up smelling like "the stench of discovery" during inspection time. That concludes SpongeBob's story.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46698
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 3/10/2011, 6:13 pm

I enjoy this episode a lot........PORQUOI!!!!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 3/11/2011, 6:12 pm

Okay, this is the last bonehead mistake made by me, I swear.

28. "I'm a Goofy Goober, yeah!"

The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Spongebob
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - 23 points

(1 of 8 lists. Highest Ranking: #3, spongbobiscool)

SpongeBob, after awakening from a dream about him being manager of the Krusty Krab, goes down to the actual ceremony where they will announce it. Unfortunately, the managerly duties go to Squidward. After cheering up (or at least forgetting his problems) with some ice cream, he realizes he's gonna be late for work, but is still angry at Mr. Krabs.

Meanwhile, after trying every other plan in his files, Plankton finally unveils "Plan Z", which starts out by stealing King Neptune's crown and framing Mr. Krabs. King Neptune is furious, and ends up freezing Mr. Krabs until SpongeBob retrieves his crown. With Mr. Krabs frozen, Plankton is now selling Krabby Patties at the Chum Bucket, with bucket helmets to boot! (Well, actually, they're brainwashing helmets.)

SpongeBob and Patrick, after having their fiasco in The Thug Tug, finally lose their car and their confidence to a deep dark monster-infested trench. But with the help of a little "mermaid magic" from Mindy (and some mustaches made from seaweed), they gain their confidence back and make it through the trench without a problem! But then they are stopped by Dennis, who rips off their mustaches and almost stomps on them. But Dennis is thwarted by an even bigger boot, belonging to a "Cyclops", who takes SpongeBob and Patrick and puts them in a gift shop!

Just when it looks like the end for SpongeBob and Patrick as they roast under the scorching light, their tears short-circuit the lamp which triggers the sprinklers! While all the other sea creatures get their revenge on the Cyclops, SpongeBob and Patrick grab the crown (which was conveniently located in the gift shop) and set off for home. Unfortunately, Patrick wastes Mindy's bag of wind, so they have no method of getting back. No method, that is, until David Hasselhoff comes along!

The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 2004_sponge_bob_squarepants_516

SpongeBob and Patrick take a ride back to Bikini Bottom on David Hasselhoff's back, but Dennis comes along as well. After a bit of a fight, Dennis is finally knocked off the Hasselhoff Express, and SpongeBob and Patrick get back to Bikini Bottom just before Neptune fries Mr. Krabs! But Plankton won't stand for it, and puts a brain-contolling bucket helmet on Neptune's head before he can get his crown back on. Thankfully, with the help of The Goofy Goober Song, SpongeBob blasts the helmets off of all the heads of the citizens of Bikini Bottom with his sonic guitar waves! In the end, Plankton is taken to jail, Mr. Krabs is safe, and SpongeBob takes the title of the manager of the Krusty Krab.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 3/11/2011, 7:27 pm

The movie actually counts? Damn.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 37549

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/12/2011, 1:28 am

Ahem...the movie doesn't count, it shouldn't count anyway O_o
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42871

http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 3/12/2011, 7:40 am

Eh, it was only one list, and I didn't want spongbobiscool getting his feathers in a ruffle. Besides, I liked writing the summary.

...Maybe I should have just made this a Top 25. O__O

27. "And the only way out is through the... perfume department!"

The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Shanghaied_-_SpongeBob
Shanghaied - 30 points

(2 of 8 lists. Highest Ranking: #7, The Cartoon)

After an intro by Patchy, We see SpongeBob eating Kelp-O cereal. Suddenly, an anchor comes crashing through his house. SpongeBob, Squidward, and Patrick climb up the rope that the anchor came from, only to be on the Flying Dutchman's ship! The Flying Dutchman finds them trespassing, and after a brief discussion with them, he sends Squidward through the Fly of Despair and maskes SpongeBob and Patrick part of his crew. Unfortunately for Dutchie, all they accomplish is wrecking his ship and ruining his ploys to scare peope. So the Dutchman tells them to wait in his bunk room.

Then the Flying Dutchman reveals that he's going to eat SpongeBob and Patrick! So after a grueling escape through the... perfume department... SpongeBob and Patrick steal his dining sock, making him unable to eat. So, after some negfotiation with Patrick, the Dutchman gives them three wishes in exchange for his sock. Patrick wishes they had known that earlier, and SpongeBob wishes Squidward were here to see it, leaving one wish. So after a decision process of "Eenie Meenie Minie Mo" by the Flying Dutchman, he picks...

SpongeBob. He makes the Dutchman unable to eat them by turning him into a vegetarian. Unfortunately, the Dutchman then turns them into fruit.

Patrick. Patrick irrelevantly wishes for some gum, which he gets. The Dutchman then eats them promptly.

Squidward. He wishes he had never met Patrick and SpongeBob. So the Dutchman makes things exactly the same, only that SpongeBob and Patrick are first meeting Squidward. He then eats them.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cartoon 3/12/2011, 11:04 am

Ah, one of my favorite episodes. I actually expected it to be ranked way higher than that.
The Cartoon
The Cartoon
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26615

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Dramatic_Static/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 3/12/2011, 11:08 am

Shoot, how could I forget to vote for Shanghaied! Wumbo was Shanghaied on my list because I should have had it on there if I didn't. It's one of my favorites =/
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 3/12/2011, 11:15 am

Sorry bro, I only found it on Cartoon's and Jelly's.

FTR, this episode almost made my list.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/13/2011, 12:33 am

Haha, yeah, I would have expected this to appear in way more lists =P
But glad it made it. It's one of those eppies that no matter how many times you watch it it always makes you laugh ;P
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 3/13/2011, 8:07 am

26. "Gary, you'd better call an astronomer... beause this clotted cream is OUT OF THIS WORLD!"

The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 357634
Party Pooper Pants - 32 points

(2 of 8 lists. Highest Ranking: #8, JellyfishJammer)

We see that Patchy is hosting a party, which he says is a lot of work. He decides to show a clip from when SpongeBob hosted his party.

It starts out when SpongeBob spies a "Plan Your Own Party" kit. He then brings it home and reads all of the instructions in order to have a perfect party! That includes cooking devilled eggs for the pinata, inviting everybody he's ever known, and sticking to a tight schedule. All the guests show up late (1 even 22 minutes late!) but once everyone shows up and gets the feel of the party with strict rules on who to converse with, SpongeBob starts off the night with... reading aloud from the newspaper comics! However, SpongeBob has yesterday's paper with him, so he goes outside to get today's edition.

Well, when the sponge is away, the rest will play! SpongeBob is locked out of his own house, and every attempt he tries to make to break in fails. He is mostly worried that people are not following his schedule. Finally, he has had enough and decides to break in. The police come and, after a brief discussion on what's going on, SpongeBob is taken to jail for the night because he didn't invite the officers.

Meanwhile, Patchy's party isn't looking so great, either. That's because Potty hired the Bird Brains to perform at his party! But Patchy makes them walk the plank, and provides some "musical entertainment" of his own. Potty gives him his "flute", wqhich is really a stick of dynamite that blows Patchy away while the Bird Brains come back and perform "Underwater Sun".

After SpongeBob comes back from the "stony lonesome", he realizes that he had a spare key under the mat. So he opens up, and looks around at the wreck, and concludes that his party was a disaster. But Patrick, who lagged behind, begs to differ as he tells SpongeBob he's great at planning parties. SpongeBob is satisfied that everyone had fun.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 3/13/2011, 8:30 am

Brilliant special and great episode, very glad it made the list
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/13/2011, 7:48 pm

Awesome SOO Happy
Just, seriously, how come Nick NEVER airs it? O_o
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 3/14/2011, 7:28 am

25. "Beep boop boop bop boop boop beep?"

The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 0
Krab Borg - 32 points

(3 of 8 lists. Highest Ranking: #7, Steel Sponge)

After watching a scary robot movie on TV last night, SpongeBob is now paranoid that everyone he knows is a robot! His suspicions of Mr. Krabs grow greater as he starts beeping and bopping, calls his radio his "little buddy", and even starts dancing like a robot! He enlists Squidward's help, but Squidward isn't convinced that Krabs is a robot. Isn't convinced, that is, until he sees all the signs.

SpongeBob and Squidward try to get help from the Navy, but they've been taken over by robots too! They then decide to get "the straight poop" on "Mr. Krabs". After tying him up and slapping him numerous times, "Mr. Krabs" still won't talk. So then SpongeBob and Squidward decide to smash some of "Mr. Krabs' buddies", i.e. the blender and other appliances. But then, just when they're about to smash the cash register, Mr. Krabs shows that he is not a robot by crying over it, loving it, and remembering the times when they laughed together! Now convinced that Mr. Krabs is not a robot, SpongeBob leaves Squidward to clean up the mess.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 3/14/2011, 10:52 am

Two great episodes and I approve of their placements this high on the list.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 3/14/2011, 4:25 pm

At first the list was a little weak with some ok episodes made it and the middle was horrible with some terrible episodes made it, now i think its starting to become with great episodes here The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 893573
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26282

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 3/14/2011, 5:49 pm

spongebobiscool wrote:At first the list was a little weak with some ok episodes made it and the middle was horrible with some terrible episodes made it, now i think its starting to become with great episodes here The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 893573
Vintage sbiscool
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/14/2011, 9:34 pm

Hilarious one. Glad it made it.
"Why couldn't the 11 year-old get into the pirate movie?... cuz it was rated ARRRG!" ;D
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 3/15/2011, 11:41 am

Happy to see this one on the list. But I probably wouldn't have put it quite this high.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64037

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 3/15/2011, 3:17 pm

Clappy wrote:
spongebobiscool wrote:At first the list was a little weak with some ok episodes made it and the middle was horrible with some terrible episodes made it, now i think its starting to become with great episodes here The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 893573
Vintage sbiscool
Geez man, lay off of sbiscool. You're on him like butter on bread.

24. "Ahh, Makeout Reef. Good times, good times."

The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Mermaid-man-barnacle-boy-5-1
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V - 33 points

(2 of 8 lists. Highest Ranking: #4, JellyfishJammer)

Barnacle Boy is finally fed up with Mermaid Man treating him like a kid. So he joins The Dirty Bubble and Man Ray to form E.V.I.L., standing for "Every Villain Is Lemons." Mermaid Man recruits the help of SpongeBob, Sandy, Patrick, and Squidward to fight them. Putting on costumes, the become The Quickster, Miss Appear, The Elastic Waistband, and Captain Magma, in that order. When they confront E.V.I.L., Mewrmaid Man soon becomes the only one left in his team. So he has to give in to Barnacle MAN's demands, which are that he will be called "Barnacle Man", he will stop being treated like a sidekick, and he will get an adult-size Krabby Patty. He then joins Mermaid Man again, much to The Dirty Bubble and Man Ray's disappointment. In the end, Barnacle Man discovers that the Krabby Patty is actually pretty big, and everyone shares a good laugh.

Last edited by Wumbology on 3/25/2011, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 3/15/2011, 3:22 pm

Classic episode, I was sure it would make the list but I would have liked it maybe a little higher
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 3/15/2011, 4:30 pm

AMAZING episode! Would've been in my Top 10, maybe Top 5.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 3/16/2011, 8:05 am

23. "Remember the day Sandy and I got married?"

The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Locked-in-tunnels
Truth or Square - 34 points

(2 of 8 lists. Highest Ranking: #2, Steel Sponge)

Again, it's been forever since I've seen the episode, so I think that this will do a better job than I ever could:

http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Truth_or_Square
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 3/16/2011, 9:28 am

Wow. I never saw this episode, but based off of what everyone has been saying about it, I guess it deserves its spot?
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/16/2011, 12:25 pm

YAY--wait, MM&BB V is too low! D: That's like top 10 material! oh well, glad it did make it.
Truth or Square was a great special, but I'm not sure if it's top 25-good.
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 3/16/2011, 1:12 pm

Ew, I hated Truth or Square. Blasphemous that it made it farther than MMBBV. D:
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 3/17/2011, 8:11 am

22. "That'll be 25 cents, sir."

The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Bubblestand0016
Bubblestand - 35 points
(2 of 8 lists. Highest Ranking: #7, CF)

SpongeBob, given that it is such a peaceful day out, constructs a bubblestand, much to Squidward's dismay. Patrick comes along and buys a bubble (even though he has to borrow a quarter from SpongeBob. However, he can't blow a bubble, so he has to borrow another quarter from SpongeBob to pay for lessons. SpongeBob shows him the correct technique for blowing a bubble:

"First go like thiiiis, spin around, stop! Double take three times! One, two, three! Now... pelvic thrust! WHOOOOO... WHOOOOOO... Stomp on your right foot, DON'T FORGET IT! Now it's time to bring it around town... bring it around town... Then you do this, and that andthisandthatandthisandthatandthisandthat and then..." *blows bubble*

After blowing a series of bubbles that get progressively annoying for Squidward, Squidward comes out to berate them. But then he ends up buying a bubble for himself. Unfortunately, he doesn't follow the technique, and therefore doesn't blow very spectacular bubbles. When he does follow the technique (albeit sarcastically), he finally blows a spectacular bubble! While SpongeBob and Patrick cheer him on for his bubble (and his "genes"), Squidward's house gets engulfed in the bubble and floats up. It finally pops, and... well... the rest is history.

---

Seriously, this episode is awesome, my second favourite of Season 1. I wish more people had voted for it. Sad
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 3/17/2011, 11:27 am

Good episode and it would probably be in my top 50 (not 25 though)
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakasa43 3/17/2011, 11:30 am

Clappy wrote:Good episode and it would probably be in my top 50 (not 25 though)
Yeah same here.
Pakasa43
Pakasa43
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24172

http://spongyland.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/17/2011, 3:25 pm

Classic. Reminds me of good times, back in the day ^^
"now it's time to bring it around town!" Silly Face!
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 3/18/2011, 8:08 am

21. "At least I'm safe inside my mind."

The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Big-pink-loser-2
Big Pink Loser - 35 points

(3 of 8 lists. Highest Ranking: #2, Clappy)

Patrick has a trophy delivered to him, but by mistake. It's really for SpongeBob. Patrick becomes sad, and says that he wants to win an award. So he applies for a job at the Krusty Krab. After many mishaps, Patrick finally does something correctly: he opens a jar! SpongeBob tells him that if he keeps doing everything exactly as he does, he'll have an award in no time!

Patrick takes this advice to heart and starts to completely copy SpongeBob, from his clothing to his catchphrases. SpongeBob tirelessly tries to get him to be himself, but Patrick is convinced that he was never closer to winning an award until the minute he started copying SpongeBob. Just then, a trophy gets delivered to SpongeBob by mistake: It's for Patrick, because he has done absolutely nothing longer than anyone else! Patrick is now himself and happy again, and he goes back to his rock to protect his title.

Last edited by Wumbology on 3/25/2011, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 3/18/2011, 12:03 pm

Not really a fan of this one, I mean it's good but not season 2 good
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakasa43 3/18/2011, 12:15 pm

It's good but not near my top 25 favs.
Pakasa43
Pakasa43
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24172

http://spongyland.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 3/18/2011, 2:54 pm

I absolutely adore this episode (if you couldn't tell by the ranking Silly Face!)

Its the episode that made me into an epic SpongeBob fan and I will always have at as number 2 on my list (number 1 you will probably see later on this list Silly Face!)
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 3/18/2011, 3:17 pm

I love this episode. This is probably around where I'd put it.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/18/2011, 4:20 pm

Love this episode, probably on my top 30.
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 3/19/2011, 6:37 am

20. "Can I use your bathroom?"

The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Snow_2
Snowball Effect - 38 points

(3 of 8 lists. Highest Ranking: #8, Clappy)

Snow falls in Bikini Bottom. For SpongeBob and Patrick, this means that it's time for a snowball fight! Squidward doesn't approve, for it is too loud. He goes outside to complain, but SpongeBob and Patrick want him to join their armies. Squidward refuses, but decides to get a front row seat to watch SpongeBob and Patrick knock their brains out. But when he finds his seat, he sees them making up! He runs outside to try to get the fight started again, but the only way he can do that is if he joins the fight. Later on into the "fight", SpongeBob and Patrick go inside, leaving Squidward to fight a tree dropping snow on his head.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 3/19/2011, 10:52 am

Another episode I adore. I am content with where it ended up.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 3/19/2011, 10:55 am

I LOVE this episode. Would definitely be in my Top 5.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 3/20/2011, 9:20 am

19. "Widward's woing to work!"

The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 2679623
Club SpongeBob - 41 points
(3 of 8 lists. Highest Ranking: #5, Clappy)

Squidward is going to work when he hears SpongeBob and Patrick up in a treehouse. They insist that he will never fit in to the club. Squidward decides to test that by going into the clubhouse, only to discover that there's no room in there. When he tries to escape, he inadverdently flings the clubhouse into Kelp Forest. While SpongeBob and Patrick take their cues from a Magic Conch Shell (which tells them to do nothing), Squidward tries to escape, but to no avail, as he ends up right back where he started.

Squidward is soon relaxing in front of his fire, roasting a bug, while SpongeBob and Patrick continue to do nothing. Luckily for them, the answers to all their problems fall right out of the sky, just as Squidward predicted! They now have a fire, a picnic table's worth of food, and a tent. Squidward tries to mooch off of them (as the bug he was cooking escaped), but SpongeBob and Patrick insist he ask the Magic Conch first. Squidward asks the Magic Conch over and over if he can have something to eat, only to get the same response: "No."

Suddenly, just as Squidward is about to lose it, a ranger comes to rescue them! But it turns out that he follows what the Magic Conch tells him, too, which is again to do nothing. Squidward, too tired to argue, gives in to the magic Conch's advice.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/20/2011, 10:19 pm

HECK. YES!
Love it, so many hilarious quotes and moments ^^
My fave part:
Squidward: Could I have something to eat?
Magic Conch: No.
Squidward: Can't you say anything else but no?
Magic Conch: Try asking again.
Squidward: Can I have something to eat?!
Magic Conch: NoOoOoOo.
xD
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 3/20/2011, 10:37 pm

WOOT!

Such classic lines from this episode and I am glad its in the top 20!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 3/21/2011, 7:30 am

18. "Who's the *dolphin noise* genius that put a *dolphin noise* rock in a *dolphin noise* path?! Can't you see I've got a *air horn* foot here?!"

The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Sailor-mouth-2
Sailor Mouth - 46 points

(2 of 8 lists. Highest Ranking: #2, CF)

SpongeBob is taking out the trash when he notices a piece of grafitti that says "Krabs is a *dolphin noise*". He's unsure of what the last word means, but then Patrick comes along and explains that it's a "sentence enhancer", meaning you use it when you want to sound fancy. SpongeBob, wanting to sound fancy, repeats the word in his sentences at the Krusty Krab, eventually saying it over the intercom. Mr. Krabs comes out and tells them that it's a bad word, in fact, it's #11 on a list of 13 bad words (it's not 7 if you're a sailor).

SpoongeBob and Patrick, not wanting to cross paths with the bad word ever again, decide to play a nice wholesome game of Eels and Escalators. SpongeBob gets increasingly frustrated as the game progresses, because he keeps getting eels and Patrick keeps getting escalators. The bad word then slips out of SpongeBob's mouth. Patrick rushes to tell Mr. Krabs, but he accidentally utters the bad word as well, promptying SpongeBob to tell on Patrick! It's a race to the Krusty Krab, and SpongeBob manages to get there first, but can't exactly tell Mr. Krabs what Patrick did wrong. Patrick has the same dilemma, but Mr. Krabs convinces them both to spit it out.

As punishment, they are to paint the Krusty Krab from top to bottom. But Mr. Krabs' foot hits a rock, and he curses up a storm, all 13 words, in fact! SpongeBob and Patrick rush to tell Mr. Krabs' mommy, who puts them all to work painting their house.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 3/21/2011, 9:09 am

First time I've checked this list in a while and it looks like things are going really well. I like Sailor Mouth--it's a classic. Glad to see it made 18.
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 28568

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/21/2011, 2:28 pm

Hilarious, classic episode! Gotta love the adult humor here! i think #18 is a great position for it.
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 3/21/2011, 5:21 pm

Another great episode as most of the classics are airing towards the top of this list Silly Face!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 3/22/2011, 4:21 pm

17. "I gotta sniff the marble!"

The SBC Top 50 episodes list - Page 3 Artist-unknown-1
Artist Unknown - 47 points

(3 of 8 lists. Highest Ranking: #9, Wumbology, spongebobiscool)

Squidward is running an art class at the community centre, but unfortunately for him, SpongeBob is the only one to show up. However, he is eager to learn, so Squidward tries to deal with it. He starts him off at "circle one", but SpongeBob is not being very attentive. He makes artwork of his own, but Squidward stops him. He then moves on to the block of marble. SpongeBob creates a magnificent statue, and Squidward's jealousy causes him to berate SpongeBob (besides, he got the nose wrong). SpongeBob sadly is pushed out the window by Monty P. Moneybags into a dumpster, and is then sent off to the dump.

Monty P. Moneybags is looking for artwork for his art collection. After dismissing most of Squidward's art, he notices SpongeBob's sculpture, and is mesmerized by it (except for the "only flaw", which was the nose Squidward added on. Taking credit for SpongeBob's work, Squidward sells the sculpture to Mr. Moneybags, but unfortunately, the head falls off and breaks as he tries to get it through the door. However, Mr. Moneybags is confident that Squidward can whip up another sculpture just like that one! When he leaves, Squidward rushes to find SpongeBob.

Squidward finds him in the dumpster, still upset over "disappointing" the teacher. Squidward convinces him to come back and make another sculpture. But SpongeBob has now succumbed to Squidward's art level, therefore he is unable to create the art he once did. Squidward, frustrated, takes his anger out on the art room. SpongeBob takes off, Monty P. Moneybags comes back, and Squidward gives all responsibility to the janitor. However, in his fit of rage, Squidward has inadvertently created a sculpture that matches the quality of SpongeBob's previous one! Monty P. Moneybags announces the janitor as the greatest artist who ever lived!

BTW, I think this is the only instance where two episodes of a pairing appear back-to-back (this one and Sailor Mouth). They're even separated by one point! Statistics can be so interesting. Silly Face!
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 3/22/2011, 4:56 pm

I love this episode, but I think that some of the more recent episodes on this list should be above it, but that's just my opinion.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/22/2011, 5:06 pm

Wumbology wrote:
BTW, I think this is the only instance where two episodes of a pairing appear back-to-back (this one and Sailor Mouth). They're even separated by one point! Statistics can be so interesting. Silly Face!
lol, yes, that is quite curious Silly Face! And the fact that you and sbiscool ranked it in the same number ;P

Good episode. I think the SpongeBob/Squidward interaction here was great and really funny. I feel this episode is sometimes forgotten, although I admit I think it's a bit high on the list, but good to see it make it.
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down