SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge

+5
that70sguy92
Jelly
Wumbology
NegiSpongie
jjsthekid
9 posters

Go down

How Would You Rate It?

Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Bar_left14%Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Bar_right 14% 
[ 1 ]
Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Bar_left29%Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Bar_right 29% 
[ 2 ]
Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Bar_left29%Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Bar_right 29% 
[ 2 ]
Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Bar_left28%Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Bar_right 28% 
[ 2 ]
Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Bar_left0%Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Empty Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge

Post by jjsthekid 4/2/2011, 5:48 pm

Airs tonight before the KCA's along with a new "Penguins Of Madagascar".

Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge 300px-Sentimental_Sponge

Sentimental Sponge

* I think is the second time they refer to what season they are in (The first was Survival of The Idiots).

* Pete? Reminds me of Rocky...

* The toys in Kelp-O are different from the exclusive one in Waiting.

* Greasy memories? Perhaps a reference to Greasy Buffoons?

* ...And that's where they get the title from!

* I could just hear them scream "Yard Sale" when SpongeBob put the items in the front of the yard.

* I wonder if the Pizza shirt is a reference to Pizza Delivery?

* Alfred and Roger would make great friends.

* I liked the running gag of The cop blowing the microphone in Squid's face.

* Squidward has worn the pink night shirt before. They now notice it?

* I knew he couldn't forget about them all.

* I don't know what to think of this one. It just felt...odd to me. Not much to comment on this one. It wasn't terrible. Just strange.

Grade: B

Last edited by jjsthekid on 4/8/2011, 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43016

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Empty Re: Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge

Post by NegiSpongie 4/3/2011, 3:19 pm

I thought it was an okay episode. I kinda knew when Squidward suggested SpongeBob take photos of his items, they would take up the clutter instead of the trash.

Plus they also pointed out the season they were in My Pretty Seahorse also. The beginning kinda reminded me of that episode.
NegiSpongie
NegiSpongie
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25845

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1063319/SOLmaster

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge Empty Re: Episode Discussion: Sentimental Sponge

Post by Wumbology 4/3/2011, 7:24 pm

jjsthekid wrote:* I think is the second time they refer to what season they are in (The first was Survival of The Idiots).
My Pretty Seahorse and Krabby Land would like to say hello.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46693
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 4/4/2011, 2:16 am

hm, I forgot there was a new episode..but I had Nick on and oh, there's a new SB Silly Face! um..it was weird, I agree, not bad but it dragged a little.
I'll give a proper review when I see it again.

Wumbology wrote:
jjsthekid wrote:* I think is the second time they refer to what season they are in (The first was Survival of The Idiots).
huh? I'm not sure I'm following you guys... in what part or way did they refer to the seasons in those eppies? ._.
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 42866

http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 4/4/2011, 8:45 am

JellyFishJammer wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
huh? I'm not sure I'm following you guys... in what part or way did they refer to the seasons in those eppies? ._.
Oh, that confused me too. xD They don't mean the season like season 1, season 2, etc. They mean summer, fall, spring, winter.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64032

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 4/4/2011, 11:50 am

I actually watched this episode, first time I have watched a SpongeBob premiere in a couple years.

The whole time I just kept thinking to myself, SpongeBob the hoarder? Anyway, it was just bland. Nothing made me like it, but nothing made me hate it. Ask me a few weeks from now and my response will be a pretty forgetable episode.

5/10
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 49116

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 4/4/2011, 4:20 pm

The first part of the episode felt like a season 1-3 cuz of the voice guy who narrorates the episodes sometimes and i am glad that happen , it been a while since that happened. this episode was like a eh........ to me it was kind of boring but the narorator , great!!!! 4/10
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 26277

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 4/4/2011, 4:29 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
JellyFishJammer wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Oh, that confused me too. xD They don't mean the season like season 1, season 2, etc. They mean summer, fall, spring, winter.
oh oh! kay, thanks for clearing that up, haha xD

Clappy wrote:
The whole time I just kept thinking to myself, SpongeBob the hoarder?
Yah, same here :S
That seemed a bit off-Character since SpongeBob is such the neat freak..but he's also very obsessive which is why it's almost acceptable.
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42866

http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thecrad15 4/15/2011, 8:31 am

"SpongeBob didn't deserve an episode like that!"

This was almost tied to A Friendly Game. Season 8 is really winding itself down. SpongeBob can't part with some of his valuables becuase of something Patrick said. And when his house becomes full,Gary suggests that he put some things outside. And the cops codem SpongeBob's house until the junk is removed. How's the problum solved? Squidward and SpongeBob take pictures of the stuff. The ending? SpongeBob dumps all pictures in Squidward's front lawn. Huh?! This episode was really lame. The episode was just un-wwatchable. I just hope the writers don't get away with this and do an episode called "Mermaid Man vs. Squidward", and that would be another disaster.

FINAL GRADE: D (5)

Last edited by thecrad15 on 4/16/2011, 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
thecrad15
thecrad15
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25964

Back to top Go down

Post by Face 4/15/2011, 10:10 pm

A perfect example of what not to do in an episode. Maybe they need to give up this rushed-feeling formula they have been using on all the recent episodes and go back to what worked in seasons 1, 2, and 3. It's off-track and (can't believe I'm saying this about a SpongeBob episode!) boring. 3/10.
Face
Face
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27467

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down