SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain

+9
Wumbology
spongebobiscool
♣CF♣
TarterSauce25
Sabre
NegiSpongie
Goosebumpsfan2
SOF
jjsthekid
13 posters

Go down

Which was better?

Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Bar_left8%Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Bar_right 8% 
[ 1 ]
Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Bar_left23%Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Bar_right 23% 
[ 3 ]
Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Bar_left31%Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Bar_right 31% 
[ 4 ]
Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Bar_left23%Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Bar_right 23% 
[ 3 ]
Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Bar_left15%Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Bar_right 15% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 13

Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Empty Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain

Post by jjsthekid 1/28/2011, 4:01 pm

Discuss the first 4 episodes of Legends that air tonight at 8:00. 1 more will air tomorrow.

Of course, you can already watch them on DVD. Wink

EDIT: For some reason, Nick has pulled the episode "The Curse of the Hex!" I do not know why.

Last edited by jjsthekid on 2/11/2011, 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43016

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Empty Re: Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain

Post by SOF 1/28/2011, 4:48 pm

does it affect with Nick Canada?
SOF
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 35448

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain Empty Re: Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain

Post by jjsthekid 1/28/2011, 4:48 pm

SpongeOddFan wrote:does it affect with Nick Canada?

That, I do not know. All I know is The Curse of The Hex isn't airing with the 5 other legends and I have no clue when it will air. Onto my review of the 4 that aired tonight:

Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain 300px-142a

Sponge-Cano

* I really think this episode should have been called Squid-Cano since it is Squidward related.

* The singing trash looked odd, but funny.

* I'd be careful on that, Squidward.

* Glad to see Scooter return, but he has a different voice again.

* Now Squidward is criticizing everybody.

* The fish's hat reminded me of The Cat in the Hat's hat for some reason.

* We now see a volcano?

* There goes the "fire underwater" thing again.

* Mr. Krabs' arms looked odd.

* The mayor looks different.

* That is the first time we see a dolphin in SpongeBob (not counting the dolphin noises in Jellyfish Jam).

* Gee, I wonder who the most miserable person is.

* Also, this is the first time we see a volcano in SpongeBob.

* Boom goes Squidward's house!

* Well, Squidward did stop the volcano (in a way).

Grade: A

Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain 300px-141a

The Main Drain

* That is one dirty grill..

* Cleaned!

* Okay, that was gross.

* First a dirty grill, now a clogged sink?

* Now who would put a drain there unprotected?

* I wonder how everything got back to normal?

* Another version of Old Man Jenkins?

* Glad to see SpongeBob's bubble blowing skills return.

* When SpongeBob and Patrick were flying on Patrick's rock, it reminded me of Up.

* Poor Squidward (again).

* I had a feeling Mr. Krabs and Plankton were the kids.

* I also knew Patrick was going to pull the plug.

* Kind of disappointed it was just a dream, but oh well.

Grade: B

Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain 300px-140a

The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom

* Who knew Bikini Bottom was so polluted.

* The Monster was kind of gross, but cool.

* Glad to see Patrick meet a friend other than SpongeBob.

* I thought Patrick didn't know how to play Hide and seek? Plus, this comes before Hide and then what happens.

* The Monster's head looks like a clam in a way.

* I liked the part where they were out of ice.

* I liked the 3D animation on the smashed houses.

* And they exclude Officer Nancy from the police again.

* I guess the holes on the monster count as ears.

* Why couldn't they use their police boats?

* Patrick's speech was touching.

* Glad to see the Monster not completely canned off. I hope he appears again in the future.

Grade: B+

Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain 300px-140b

Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle

* The beginning was very sci-fi like.

* The beginning reminded me of Gone a bit.

* Glad to see Pearl appearing more.

* The Captain was cool and mysterious.

* When Squidward and SpongeBob were in the trash of items, it reminded me of Buried in Time.

* Obvious reference to Bermuda Triangle.

* Patrick loving the Mermaids reminded me of him loving Mindy.

* TNOP

* The talking money reminded me of Money Talks.

* I liked the reaction with Pearl and the Mermaids.

* I already knew it was the captain (I saw this on DVD back in November lol).

* Glad to see someone else stop Plankton.

Grade: B

Last edited by Blue Jay Way on 1/29/2011, 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by SOF 1/28/2011, 10:52 pm

Nick Canada made a last-minute change at 8:30pm instead of The Main Drain it was The Cruse of the Hex.
SOF
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 35448

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 1/28/2011, 10:53 pm

Junk wrote:Nick Canada made a last-minute change at 8:30pm instead of The Main Drain it was The Cruse of the Hex.

Wow. Nick's schedule is seriously confusing me.

Also, in order to actually watch The Curse of The Hex, you have to enter in the code booty on Spongebob.com after completing the legends games. Very odd, I know.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Goosebumpsfan2 1/28/2011, 11:07 pm

They all pretty good,but I say Sponge Cano was the best
Goosebumpsfan2
Goosebumpsfan2
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 28423

Back to top Go down

Post by NegiSpongie 1/29/2011, 1:15 am

I saw on my TV guide that they are showing Trenchbillies and Curse of the Hex tomorrow morning.
NegiSpongie
NegiSpongie
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25845

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1063319/SOLmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 1/29/2011, 8:57 am

NegiSpongie wrote:I saw on my TV guide that they are showing Trenchbillies and Curse of the Hex tomorrow morning.

Well, that is false. My guide says only trenchbillies is airing. Toonzone even confirmed Curse of the Hex isn't airing.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 1/29/2011, 9:11 am

The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom

Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain 300px-140a

This episode was surprisingly good, It had great animation and a good story. Although some parts were disgusting it wasn't bad compared to other gross episodes. The animation on the smashed house was great, and so was the design of the creature. Over all it's a good episode that does have it's flaws but many episodes do.

Score: B+, 4/5, 8/10, Excellent

Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle

Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain 300px-140b

This was another good episode from the Legends series which had another great plot and good jokes. The start kind of reminded me of "Gone" and I liked the design of the sea captain. The mermaids were OK characters and I like how Patrick fancied them. The resolution, although rushed, was good but since when did Patrick wear a suit. Over all it was a good episode with a few flaws but it was still good.

Score: B, 3.5/5, 7.5/10, Great

The Main Drain

Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain 300px-141a

I must admit this one was probably my least favorite so far. It was not bad but it just didn't compete with the other two. The plot had a lot more potential than was executed, but I did like the ending with Krabs and Plankton. The jokes were pretty funny but it just seemed like it kind of dragged. I'll give it a 7.5 because it had a good plot and gags

Score: B, 3.5/5, 7.5/10, Great

Sponge-Cano!

Episode Discussion: The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom/Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle/Sponge-Cano/The Main Drain 300px-142a

This episode was defiantly a big step up. It had a good song, good humor and lots of action which to me anyway makes a great story. Squidward was in character along with all the other characters and I like that the plot wasn't rushed. The Dolphin character was great (Loved his voice) and he had a few funny gags (I hope to see him more in the future) The ending was OK but still it was a great segment.

Also, I don't know why it isn't called "Squid-Cano!" or something along those lines.

Score: B+, 4/5, 8.5/10, Amazing
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 28798

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 1/29/2011, 11:05 am

Sponge Cano was my favorite!
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25619

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 1/29/2011, 12:01 pm

Sponge-Cano

Great episode! The song was pretty catchy & it was cool to see a dolphin make an appearence in the show. He seemed like a cool character, & I hope we see him again in future eps. I also agree with Jjs that the title should've been called "Squid-Cano". It seems more fitting, considering it seemed to focus more on Squidward than Spongebob IMO.

9.5/10

The Main Drain

Pretty good episode. To me, it wasn't as good as Sponge-Cano, but it had its funny moments. I liked the ending. Silly Face!

8/10

Welcome To the Bikini Bottom Triangle

This one was ok, although I did enjoy seeing Patrick falling for the mermaids.

7/10

The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom

This one was also pretty good for the same reasons as The Main Drain.

8/10
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 32875

Back to top Go down

Post by NegiSpongie 1/29/2011, 1:09 pm

I'd say my favorites from least to greatest were.

Sponge-Cano
The Main Drain
NegiSpongie
NegiSpongie
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25845

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1063319/SOLmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 1/29/2011, 3:29 pm

Since Curse of the hex isn't aired yet u can already watch it on youtube.

spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26277

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 1/29/2011, 3:43 pm

The sound is a little off, but it was an alright episode.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46693
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 1/29/2011, 10:31 pm

Here is one with better sound:

jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 1/29/2011, 10:35 pm

This was an overall good episode. Sponge-Cano and The Main Drain were definitely my favorites out of the four.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36815

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 1/30/2011, 9:09 am

After re-watching the episode, I actually think it was really good. There were quite a couple things I laughed out loud at.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 1/30/2011, 9:16 am

If you haven't seen the other episodes...

(NOTE: If you want to see Trenchbillies, ask for the video of it in its discussion thread)

jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 1/30/2011, 10:14 am

All the episodes were pretty good, but I think Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle was my favourite, despite having Pearl and five more annoying characters (the mermaids).
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 2/5/2011, 9:53 pm

A Day in the Life wrote:The sound is a little off, but it was an alright episode.
Yeah, it was pretty choppy.
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25619

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 2/6/2011, 1:05 am

Well, it was nice to see Patrick making a new friend, and I guess that only someone as dumb as here wouldn't be sared of the monster, which I'm glad thet he was a nice monster, I thought at firsr it was gonna be another of those catastrophic episodes. I agree with you, jjs, the 3D animation with the houses braking was very nice.
The policemen kind of had too much screen-time which made the episode kind of boring at times. It did make sense that they had to run him out of town, but the end was nice.
8/10

So this has never happened in Bikini Bottom before and suddenly it doesn't stop happening? mmk, cartoon logic Silly Face! But I must admit it wasn't a bad plot. I liked to see Pearl appearing again, she wasn't bad in this episode. I liked the mermaids, they were cute, and the fact Patrick liked them was pretty funny. The solution to the whole problem was a good outcome and yah it was refreshing to see someone else stopping Plankton.
8.5/10

The Main Drain
Well, this one was probably my least favorite from the 4. Not a lot going on "oh there's a drain, 2 kid pulled it, we must find, we found it, the kids were Mr. K and Plankton, we pull it anyway..and it was a dream" bleh
7.9/10

Sponge-Cano
And this one was my fave. Kind of weird how we've never seen that volcano before, though. The song at the beginning was pretty cute, I must say, catchy too, I laughed at "a Hattitude of gratitude" Silly Face!
and hey, first time we see a dolphin, cool, tho he was kinda creepy xP It was obvious that Squid was the most miserable person, I have to admit I was a bit at the edge of my seat when he was gonna "die" xP the outcome was good, unexpected (I knew the twisted pipe was gonna make something happen) and I loved the sweet SquidBob moments! lol..sorry, had to say it =P
8.9/10
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42866

http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeHolly 3/15/2011, 12:46 pm

I love the Attitude Of Gratitude song from Sponge-Cano! but I love the others too Smile
SpongeHolly
SpongeHolly
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 24520

http://www.hollyturner.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by thecrad15 4/6/2011, 2:24 am

The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom: 8.4/10 B
Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle: 7.8/10 B
The Main Drain: 8/10 B
Sponge-Cano!: 9.2/10 A-
thecrad15
thecrad15
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25964

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down