SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens

+6
SG10
♣CF♣
Wumbology
tvguy347
that70sguy92
jjsthekid
10 posters

Go down

Which was Better?

Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Bar_left17%Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Bar_right 17% 
[ 1 ]
Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Bar_left83%Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Bar_right 83% 
[ 5 ]
Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Bar_left0%Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Bar_left0%Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Empty Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens

Post by jjsthekid 8/8/2010, 8:26 am

New episodes of spongey return Tomorrow at 8:00 PM. However, you can already watch them on spongebob.com, but someone was kind enough to upload them for people who can't access spongebob.com or don't live in the U.S. :

Last edited by jjsthekid on 8/23/2010, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43066

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Empty Re: Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens

Post by that70sguy92 8/8/2010, 11:44 am

Awesome. SOO Happy I'd rather wait to watch them on TV. Wink
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 64082

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens Empty Re: Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens

Post by tvguy347 8/8/2010, 1:05 pm

jjsthekid wrote:New episodes of spongey return Tomorrow at 8:00 PM. However, you can already watch them on spongebob.com, but someone was kind enough to upload them for people who can't access spongebob.com or don't live in the U.S. :

The person who uploaded it was actually one of our users!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42415

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/8/2010, 1:30 pm

Both terrible titles. I'll probably watch them, seeing as I have nothin' better to do.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46743
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 8/8/2010, 3:23 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:Awesome. SOO Happy I'd rather wait to watch them on TV. Wink

Same here.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32925

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 8/8/2010, 3:33 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
jjsthekid wrote:New episodes of spongey return Tomorrow at 8:00 PM. However, you can already watch them on spongebob.com, but someone was kind enough to upload them for people who can't access spongebob.com or don't live in the U.S. :

Who was it?
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64082

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/8/2010, 6:50 pm

These episodes were all right.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by SG10 8/9/2010, 1:11 am

that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:

Who was it?
This also arouses my curiosity. Attempted to replicate the links, but was unable to exit full-screen format.

Wumbology wrote:These episodes were all right.
It's just like the old proverb, "You can't judge a book by it's cover". Same concept goes for eps and their corresponding titles.
SG10
SG10
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 26935

http://www.xat.com/TheChemistsLab

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/9/2010, 7:40 am

SG10 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:These episodes were all right.
It's just like the old proverb, "You can't judge a book by it's cover". Same concept goes for eps and their corresponding titles.
Yeah, yeah. Silly Face!
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 8/9/2010, 8:16 pm

Both were ok episodes.

You Don't Know Sponge :

* What the heck is Spongebob doing?

* I don't know, but it really pissed squidward off.

* What is this, a yelling contest?

* A little clever how the Whale reacted to Patrick's whale Call.

* I'm surprised they even let Squidward even say Mentally Challenging. But, meh.

* Wow, that book sure has alot of somehow correct questions.

* Ok, I think we could have skipped the belly button question.

* Well, Patrick sure doesn't know alot about Spongebob to be his best friend.

* Spongebob is a Triangle? Holy god, I never knew!

* I think this is the 2nd time we have seen an Ice Cream Boat. There was one in MermaidMan and Barnacle Boy 5 I believe.

* Sounds..de-I mean Ok..

* Ok, this is about what, the 1,000th episode Spongebob gets mad or sad at Patrick over something?

* Well said Sandy, what a Cry baby.

* The Gym? Well, patrick does Kind of need to hit the gym. Silly Face!

* Oh hey, we saw the Magic Shop Again. We first saw it in F.U.N.

* Also, the store manager was the same guy From Pranks A-Lot.

* Yay, Spongebob and Patrick are friends again.

Grade: B+/C

Hide and Then What Happens :

* Both of these episodes show more of Patrick's stupidity.

* Patrick, I am ashamed of you for not knowing how to play Hide and Seek. Then again, this is Patrick we are talking about..

* Well said explanation.

* Gasp, Patrick doesn't have any socks.

* Wow, Patrick counted really fast.

* And Patrick Wins.

* Hm, where could Patrick be hiding? I know, but I don't want to spoil it for Spongey.

* More Brain Coral.

* And Squidward rushes to open his house before he gets annoyed the death.

* That day would be Giant Letters falling from the sky? Ok then.

* First time Mrs.Puff appears in Season 8 it seems. At least we got some more spotlight of Boating School Episodes.

* Jeez, Mrs. Puff has some strength.

* The submarine reminds me of the mini submarine from Squidtastic Voyage.

* We learn Bikini Bottom is on an island with Goo Lagoon and Jellyfish Fields.

* Welcome to the End of the world! Oh wait, it is a store.

* Patrick! Oh wait, is Patrick Notstar.

* Glad you had fun playing Spongey.

Grade: B+

Overall Grade: B-
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 8/9/2010, 10:20 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:

Who was it?

I uploaded the episodes to my backup channel on youtube spongebobfairlyoddparents, I like my original channel to much to have it get deleted for copyright so I made that channel to upload Spongebob and Fairly OddParents episodes, I listed the info on my channel page to why I created that backup channel along with posting some download links to Spongebob episodes and Futurama episodes. I'm planning on recording every new episode of Spongebob this season but I have to wait for them to air or be on nick.com thank you to the people finding these episodes on nick.com how do you guys find these new episodes so quick and the real question is, how is nickelodeon dumb enough to post new episodes on their website before they air on TV?
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24878

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 8/9/2010, 10:23 pm

storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:

Who was it?

I uploaded the episodes to my backup channel on youtube spongebobfairlyoddparents, I like my original channel to much to have it get deleted for copyright so I made that channel to upload Spongebob and Fairly OddParents episodes, I listed the info on my channel page to why I created that backup channel along with posting some download links to Spongebob episodes and Futurama episodes. I'm planning on recording every new episode of Spongebob this season but I have to wait for them to air or be on nick.com thank you to the people finding these episodes on nick.com how do you guys find these new episodes so quick and the real question is, how is nickelodeon dumb enough to post new episodes on their website before they air on TV?

We usually mess around with the address. For Example: kracked-krabs-full-episode/ Yeah, something like that. Hope that clears that up.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 8/9/2010, 10:56 pm

thanks I was wondering about that.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24878

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 8/10/2010, 12:20 am

I'd say "Hide and Then What Happens" was the better episode. Both eppys dealt with Patrick's stupidity, but I really like the whole adventure scene in H&TWH.
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 27147

http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/10/2010, 6:59 am

jjsthekid wrote:* I'm surprised they even let Squidward even say Mentally Challenging. But, meh.
Calling something "mentally challenging" for someone and calling someone "mentally challenged" are two different things.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 8/10/2010, 4:41 pm

You Don't Know Sponge was alright. Some of the questions Spongebob asked were kinda dumb.

As for Hide And Then What Happens, well, it was the better of the two. I was like " Episode Discussion: You Don't Know Sponge/Hide and Then What Happens 104938 " when Mrs. Puff threw the boat.

Overall, they were both Ok episodes.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32925

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakasa43 8/18/2010, 7:16 am

''You dont know sponge'' was boring

I liked ''Hide and then what happens''.
Pakasa43
Pakasa43
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24217

http://spongyland.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. 8/24/2010, 2:43 pm

Wow, I'm impressed at YDKS! I'm about to watch HaTWH now so I'll edit my post after and comment on it.

YDKS is an enjoyable episode, slightly over the top at parts, but nonetheless a good episode. The bits with SpongeBob crying wasn't to the point where I wanted to turn off, and I sorta compared it to a real situation I'm having with my "best friend", although it's a slightly different situation. Silly Face!

I'll give YDKS a 7/10. Smile

Despite their stupid names, they both looked like great episodes once I read the plots anyway.

EDIT: Started off alright, quite amusing, but not like, WOW. But once he got to the Krusty Krab, it was better. Which is the bit where Patrick stopped appearing. HAHA

I love Patrick, but he annoyed me in this episode, also the ending was a bit too predictable. However it was still a good episode, so I'll give it a 7.8/10.
Doogle.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27341

http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down