SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Underated shows! Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Underated shows! 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Underated shows! Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Underated shows! Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Underated shows! Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Underated shows! Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Underated shows! Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Underated shows! Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Underated shows! Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Underated shows! Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Underated shows! Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Underated shows!

+6
Fa
Dragiiin123
that70sguy92
storytime7
Wumbology
Girlygirl24
10 posters

Go down

Underated shows! Empty Underated shows!

Post by Girlygirl24 9/18/2010, 11:28 pm

Now there is a lot of bad shows out there but there are some good shows sadly most of them are underated:( Now name some of the awesome underated(Most likely cancelled) shows that makes you happy:)
Girlygirl24
Girlygirl24
Customers
Customers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 26706

Back to top Go down

Underated shows! Empty Re: Underated shows!

Post by Wumbology 9/19/2010, 7:31 am

Fear Factor.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46738
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/19/2010, 7:33 am

KaBlam! (this is one of those nicktoons that not a lot of people remember cause it was never released on dvd, itunes, or anything)
South Park (it always gets pushed aside because of the overrated Family Guy)
Scrubs (I never really hear people talk about this show)
Spongebob Seasons 4-8 (come on, how great did people expect the show to be without Stephen Hillenburg? People set their standards way too high.)

^I would agree as well with Wumbo, Fear Factor is indeed underrated (although that show was fucking weird.)
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 24873

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/19/2010, 7:34 am

storytime7 wrote:^I would agree as well with Wumbo, Fear Factor is indeed underrated (although that show was fucking weird.)
And I loved it.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/19/2010, 7:45 am

Rick Roll wrote:
storytime7 wrote:^I would agree as well with Wumbo, Fear Factor is indeed underrated (although that show was fucking weird.)
And I loved it.

I use to like the show, I watched it occasionally.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 9/19/2010, 9:51 am

I'd call SP overrated, unfortunately. =/

But some underrated shows:

Supernatural - No one ever says anything about this show, and it doesn't get many viewers. It's badass, and just good entertainment with great humor and gore.

Scrubs - Awesome, awesome show. One of my favorites that never gets any buzz. Zach Braff is great as JD, and all of the main cast work really well together.

Chuck - A funny, action-packed show that is often shoved aside, and will most likely be cancelled this season because of that. Great acting, great jokes, and great plots, though the third season was a little annoying. I recommend it to lots of people.

Lost - Some can (and will) argue that this show is overrated and not underrated but I disagree. This is one of the best shows I have ever seen and it is constantly dismissed as "confusing," a label I have never understood. If you pay enough attention and watch every episode, it is a truly gripping, emotional show with a lot to offer, and I wish more people saw that. It is full of fascinating mysteries and relatable characters, as well as some of the best acting I have seen in my entire life.

Gossip Girl - Many males don't watch this show because it has the word "Girl" in the title, which pisses me off to no end. It is always just said to be a shallow, heartless teen soap. It is more than that, it really is. It has good storylines, music, characters, and more. And yes, it is a teen soap. But it's a very good, addictive one. If nothing else, a shameless guilty pleasure. I'm not proud of liking it, but it's entertaining.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64077

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/19/2010, 9:59 am

Lost is extremely overatted.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24496

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 9/19/2010, 10:02 am

DEAL WITH IT wrote:Lost is extremely overatted.
Like I said, I knew people would say that, but I disagree.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/19/2010, 10:05 am

@That70'sguy92

So South Park is overrated but Lost isn't? South Park is always putten in the shadows because of Family Guy taking all the attention away from shows like South Park which actually deserve the attention. Family Guy is almost becoming more popular than The Simpsons now.

Edit: Not everyone can devote enough time to watch a show from start to finish which is why people find Lost to be confusing but shows like South Park, you can just start watching from any season and understand fully what's going on, even shows like Supernatural I can understand if I start watching mid-season.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 9/19/2010, 10:25 am

storytime7 wrote:@That70'sguy92

So South Park is overrated but Lost isn't? South Park is always putten in the shadows because of Family Guy taking all the attention away from shows like South Park which actually deserve the attention. Family Guy is almost becoming more popular than The Simpsons now.

Edit: Not everyone can devote enough time to watch a show from start to finish which is why people find Lost to be confusing but shows like South Park, you can just start watching from any season and understand fully what's going on, even shows like Supernatural I can understand if I start watching mid-season.
Oh, wow. Didn't mean to offend you or anything. I just don't think SP is a great show. =/ It's mostly because I'm not a huge fan of cartoons. And yes, not everyone can do that. But I manage to find the time, and it paid off for me, and that's all I can say. Wink
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 9/19/2010, 10:36 am

that70sguy92 wrote:

Oh, wow. Didn't mean to offend you or anything. I just don't think SP is a great show. =/ It's mostly because I'm not a huge fan of cartoons. And yes, not everyone can do that. But I manage to find the time, and it paid off for me, and that's all I can say. Wink

Different people like different things. I love cartoons (as their easy to watch, like Storytime said above me) but I really can't get into dramas or a really detailed show like Lost, but again people have different tastes in television I think
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25205

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 9/19/2010, 10:38 am

that70sguy92 wrote:I'd call SP overrated, unfortunately. =/

Supernatural - No one ever says anything about this show, and it doesn't get many viewers. It's badass, and just good entertainment with great humor and gore.

Scrubs - Awesome, awesome show. One of my favorites that never gets any buzz. Zach Braff is great as JD, and all of the main cast work really well together.

Chuck - A funny, action-packed show that is often shoved aside, and will most likely be cancelled this season because of that. Great acting, great jokes, and great plots, though the third season was a little annoying. I recommend it to lots of people.

Lost - Some can (and will) argue that this show is overrated and not underrated but I disagree. This is one of the best shows I have ever seen and it is constantly dismissed as "confusing," a label I have never understood. If you pay enough attention and watch every episode, it is a truly gripping, emotional show with a lot to offer, and I wish more people saw that. It is full of fascinating mysteries and relatable characters, as well as some of the best acting I have seen in my entire life.

Gossip Girl - Many males don't watch this show because it has the word "Girl" in the title, which pisses me off to no end. It is always just said to be a shallow, heartless teen soap. It is more than that, it really is. It has good storylines, music, characters, and more. And yes, it is a teen soap. But it's a very good, addictive one. If nothing else, a shameless guilty pleasure. I'm not proud of liking it, but it's entertaining.

How is Lost underrated? It was an awesome show, and was a pretty big hit.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42410

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/19/2010, 10:38 am

that70sguy92 wrote:

I wasn't offended I was just confused. I've never really watched Lost (i'm more of a cartoon fan) but I saw the first few episodes of Lost and I couldn't keep up with what was going on in the show, which is why I don't understand how it's so popular. Confused I will admit that the show has good acting though. Smile
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 9/19/2010, 10:39 am

tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:I'd call SP overrated, unfortunately. =/

How is Lost underrated? It was an awesome show, and was a pretty big hit.
It's constantly slammed as too confusing and badly written (not to mention finale hate). Do you not look at reviews? Silly Face! Plus, the ratings for the show dropped every season, hitting a low in the final season, even though it was still a hit.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/19/2010, 10:41 am

^ I thought Lost had good ratings every season?
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 9/19/2010, 10:45 am

storytime7 wrote:^ I thought Lost had good ratings every season?
The ratings were good, but I'll say this:

Season 1 had an average of 15.69mil viewers.
Season 6 had an average of 10.08mil viewers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_(TV_series)#Ratings
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/19/2010, 10:48 am

that70sguy92 wrote:

The most viewers South Park ever had was almost 7 million which is a lot less than shows like Family Guy and Lost have gotten which is why I consider it underrated. Plus like I said, people always talk about Family Guy and I never hear people mention South Park. Sad
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 9/19/2010, 10:50 am

storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

The most viewers South Park ever had was almost 7 million which is a lot less than shows like Family Guy and Lost have gotten which is why I consider it underrated. Plus like I said, people always talk about Family Guy and I never hear people mention South Park. Sad
That's a little different since South Park is on Comedy Central while Lost was on ABC and Family Guy is on Fox. Comedy Central is a cable station that a lot of people don't get, while everyone gets the networks ABC and Fox, as far as I know. But I do hear South Park constantly talked about, which is why I had considered it overrated. Silly Face!
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/19/2010, 10:52 am

that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

That's a little different since South Park is on Comedy Central while Lost was on ABC and Family Guy is on Fox. Comedy Central is a cable station that a lot of people don't get, while everyone gets the networks ABC and Fox, as far as I know. But I do hear South Park constantly talked about, which is why I had considered it overrated. Silly Face!

Well yeah, but I still consider it to be a little underrated. Where I live people constantly talk about Family Guy which is why I think it's overrated and takes all the attention away from South Park.

Edit: Surprisingly, not many people I know like the Simpsons, most people I know say it's an okay show but not as good as Family Guy (which makes me mad cause The Simpsons are way better than Family Guy). Angry

Last edited by storytime7 on 9/19/2010, 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 9/19/2010, 10:54 am

storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

Well yeah, but I still consider it to be a little underrated. Where I live people constantly talk about Family Guy which is why I think it's overrated and takes all the attention away from South Park.
I agree, but like I said, that's because Family Guy is more well-known and accessible because of being on network TV and not cable, though more people are discovering cable, so South Park could gain some more popularity in the near future.

But, I still think it is very popular. I hear more talk of Cartman than Stewie. Wink
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/19/2010, 10:57 am

that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

I agree, but like I said, that's because Family Guy is more well-known and accessible because of being on network TV and not cable, though more people are discovering cable, so South Park could gain some more popularity in the near future.

But, I still think it is very popular. I hear more talk of Cartman than Stewie. Wink

Well, I feel that South Park has sorta been in a slump lately, normally almost every episode was great but now only about half of the episodes in seasons 12-14 were great and the other half were either average or bad so people are not gonna watch it if the first episode they see is one that they don't like. P.S. that's cause Cartman is awesome and Stewie use to be awesome but now he's just annoying. Silly Face!
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 9/19/2010, 11:21 am

Duckman.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 33154

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/19/2010, 2:00 pm

Both Lost and South Park are overrated. Thank you and good night.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWaters78 9/21/2010, 5:46 pm

Codename: Kids Next Door - doesn't seem to be a very popular show and some people hate it, but I like it and think its a pretty interesting show with good plots and adventures.

iCarly - Sure some of the stuff in the show fails, and they made Carly too annoying in a few episodes, but I find most of the episodes good and I can sit down and watch the whole thing. Its at least pretty good in my opinion. Though some people bash the show a ton and hate the whole thing. I agree the Fred episode sucked though.

Penguins of Madagascar - yeah a lot of people actually seem to like this show, if I'm not mistaken, and this show gets good advertisements, but it still feels a little underrated because its a show that doesn't get talked about very much, and it feels like it should be a lot more popular and well known than it currently is.
DarkWaters78
DarkWaters78
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 25343

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 9/26/2010, 6:22 am

I think a lot of Disney cartoons are underrated. Such as Lilo & Stitch and The Proud Family. I also thought that the show that premeired in '08, Studio DC: Almost Live was underrated. People hated it only because it involved a series of Disney stars and Muppets. I watched a few episodes and they were really good. Sadly, the show was ended after three episodes. Too bad. I thought the Muppet parody of the Suite Life of Zack and Cody was pretty funny.
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Doubloons : 31198

http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/26/2010, 7:19 pm

Futurama (not many people I know like this show and they always compare it to The Simpsons).
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 9/27/2010, 4:03 pm

Deli wrote: The Proud Family.

I used to have nightmares about the dad trying to murder me, so no.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 33154

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/27/2010, 5:30 pm

Santa Dog wrote:
Deli wrote: The Proud Family.

I used to have nightmares about the dad trying to murder me, so no.
I lol'd. First archive-worthy post in a while.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down