SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Comentate. - Page 2 Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Comentate. - Page 2 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Comentate. - Page 2 Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Comentate. - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Comentate. - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Comentate. - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Comentate. - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Comentate. - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Comentate. - Page 2 Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Comentate. - Page 2 Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Comentate. - Page 2 Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Comentate.

+11
that70sguy92
storytime7
Fa
Metal Snake
ExKizuna
♣CF♣
Wumbology
Dragiiin123
SpongeSebastian
jjsthekid
Steel Sponge
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Comentate. - Page 2 Empty Re: Comentate.

Post by Fa 9/18/2010, 1:18 pm

storytime7 wrote:
Ask a Ninja wrote:
storytime7 wrote:^

I read that review SBLover95, it really was terrible and that person has given bad reviews to other great shows as well.

Yeah I saw them. He gave Spongebob a 1, and MTV Cribs an 8. He deserved mocking

I'm gonna comment on his Spongebob review later today if nobody else was planning on doing it.

You can do it better than me, so I won't touch it Smile
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 25235

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/18/2010, 1:20 pm

Ask a Ninja wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Ask a Ninja wrote:

I read that review SBLover95, it really was terrible and that person has given bad reviews to other great shows as well.

Yeah I saw them. He gave Spongebob a 1, and MTV Cribs an 8. He deserved mocking

I'm gonna comment on his Spongebob review later today if nobody else was planning on doing it.

You can do it better than me, so I won't touch it Smile

Okay. Smile
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24903

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/18/2010, 1:35 pm

DaftPunkLover's review of Spongebob:

Once a success, now a failure. (Oh God, another bullshit Spongebob gone downhill review.)

This used to be one of my favorite shows when I was younger. Now I don't like it. (I can already tell that I don't like you.)

This is my summary of Spongebob so far.

SEASON ONE:
A bit boring, but hey, it was Spongebob's first run. Pretty good. (You're review is more boring than the "Squeaky Boots" episode)

SEASON TWO:
Still a pretty good show with some good episodes. (Some good episodes? "Chirstmas Who?" and "Survival of the Idiots" are waiting outside your front door and if I were you, I wouldn't answer the door unless i'd wanna get the shit beaten out of me!)

SEASON THREE:
In my opinion, it might be one of the best seasons ever. (In your opinion? This is everybody's opinion, everyone knows that season 3 is fucking spectacular!!!)

SEASON FOUR: This is where it started to go down a bit. (Duh!!! Stephen Hillenburg left cause he was tired of entertaining douchebags like you!)

SEASON FIVE:
Not very good. (Same as this review)

SEASON SIX:
Not good either. (Still a lot better than your review, that's for sure.)

SEASON SEVEN:
Bad. Very bad. (Fuck you!!! Season 7 saved Spongebob and has made the show slowly start going uphill again.)

BTW, Spongebob's cheeks are too big in the new episodes! (What the fuck does this have to do with anything you just talked about???)

The episodes are so detailed that they're disturbing. (So you don't like shows with good animation? That's probably the dumbest thing you've said so far cause most cartoons don't have great episodes AND great animation as well.)

That's all! (Finally!!! That's the best thing you've said this review! Rolling Eyes )

DaftPunkLover out! (Good riddance!!! have a nice time watching Fanboy and Chum Chum if you really wanna watch shows with bad animation so bad, leave TV.com you stupid whiny fuck, i'm glad I left so that I don't have to listen to losers like you give great shows such shitty reviews! Angry )
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/18/2010, 3:40 pm

storytime7 wrote:DaftPunkLover's review of Spongebob:

Once a success, now a failure. (Oh God, another bullshit Spongebob gone downhill review.)

This used to be one of my favorite shows when I was younger. Now I don't like it. (I can already tell that I don't like you.)

This is my summary of Spongebob so far.

SEASON ONE:
A bit boring, but hey, it was Spongebob's first run. Pretty good. (You're review is more boring than the "Squeaky Boots" episode)

SEASON TWO:
Still a pretty good show with some good episodes. (Some good episodes? "Chirstmas Who?" and "Survival of the Idiots" are waiting outside your front door and if I were you, I wouldn't answer the door unless i'd wanna get the shit beaten out of me!)

SEASON THREE:
In my opinion, it might be one of the best seasons ever. (In your opinion? This is everybody's opinion, everyone knows that season 3 is fucking spectacular!!!)

SEASON FOUR: This is where it started to go down a bit. (Duh!!! Stephen Hillenburg left cause he was tired of entertaining douchebags like you!)

SEASON FIVE:
Not very good. (Same as this review)

SEASON SIX:
Not good either. (Still a lot better than your review, that's for sure.)

SEASON SEVEN:
Bad. Very bad. (Fuck you!!! Season 7 saved Spongebob and has made the show slowly start going uphill again.)

BTW, Spongebob's cheeks are too big in the new episodes! (What the fuck does this have to do with anything you just talked about???)

The episodes are so detailed that they're disturbing. (So you don't like shows with good animation? That's probably the dumbest thing you've said so far cause most cartoons don't have great episodes AND great animation as well.)

That's all! (Finally!!! That's the best thing you've said this review! Rolling Eyes )

DaftPunkLover out! (Good riddance!!! have a nice time watching Fanboy and Chum Chum if you really wanna watch shows with bad animation so bad, leave TV.com you stupid whiny fuck, i'm glad I left so that I don't have to listen to losers like you give great shows such shitty reviews! Angry )

Great commentary storytime. SOO Happy You too SBLover. BTW, not to be naggy, but do you guys like my commentaries?
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 36890

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/18/2010, 4:02 pm

^

I only read one of them Luke but yeah it was oretty good. Smile
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/18/2010, 4:09 pm

Tugsfan's review on Ed, Edd, & Eddy

Very grand,middleish.
*O...k..?*

I guess I like it.
*Excuse me, but if you "guess" you like the show, then why did you give it a 1 rating?*

However,some moments can be strange.
*Like, what moments?*

Like,things against laws of physics(Don't blame me for being smart),and why the heck do these things always end badly for them?
*Ohh. Well, exscuse them for trying to be creative/funny. Rolling Eyes Oh, & why don't you try using the space key, O smart one?*

One way or another,they lose.It stinks.Stinks!!
*Wow... isn't that kind of the point of the show?*

My favorite is Edd,the genius of the trio,who is often seen by others as,"geeky",however,unlike most,he isn't retarded or rude.
*Uh-huh...*

Another good character is Rolf,what annoys me about him his culture is deliberatley never found out.
*Maybe the creator didn't wanna tell about Rolf's culture... .-.*

I think he's a Glaswegian and Italian mix.
*How's he part Italian exactly?*

He also can get rough,joins Kevin the idiot's side,and beats the Eds if they do the slightess thing to his crops or animals.The Kanker sisters are just plain drunk,and I like Johnny a little.Plank is annoying.He always gets the Eds in trouble somehow,even if he's not alive.Johnny is obviously cursed with virginity,using a plank of wood to talk to.Jimmy is also,in a massive hangover.He thinks he's top knoch,he's just like Samson,every stinkin' show needs a character like this.He also does rude things,is nerdy,weak,sexist,and of course like most,retarded.
*Wtf? How's he sexist? & no comment on the bold part.*

Sarah is also rude,violent,does whatever she wants,acts like queen horse,when she's just a filthy mutt in a garbage can.She's a five year old peice of junk!!Nazz is also a dumb blonde.Why is anyone atracted to her?She's suckity!
*What kind of word is "suckity" anyway?*

The kids are also the also the only kids in the universe in this show.No adults,no teachers,and no other students.I'm not actually sure about this one now that I've written all this.I'd prefer it gets improved before I view it again.Okay?
*Well, I think the show's perfect the way it is. So why don't you go back to watching Teletubbies now?*

-tugsfan121
*Was there a need to put your name at the bottom?*
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32950

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 9/18/2010, 6:33 pm

LEEEEEEEROOOOY JENKIIIINS wrote:
Ask a Ninja wrote:Zamxus' review of Dude, What Would Happen

The Best Half Hour I could EVER spend on Wednesday.

(I'd rather be doing hw for a half-hour on a Wednesday that watch this)

Explosions, Fire VS. Ice, Sumos lifted into the air, Pizzas delivered in the throw of a frisbee....
This is just a small amount of the awesomeness this show contains.

(No, it's a small amount of how much shit this show wastes)

Personally i think that all critcism is coming from people that are too old to enjoy the FUN that comes from a show like this.

(No, it's because people who watch it realize that all their watching is 3 douchebags copying Mythbusters)

It's like a teenage-based Mythbusters.

(More like ripped off of MythBusters)

I could not spend my Wednesday Nights watching anything else but this.

(You could always watch Spongebob or something decent on television)

Honestly, Anyone who bad-mouths this show, is either older than 22 OR Hates Teenagers.

(I'm teenager and I hate this show. So I automaticlly hate my own kind, ya loser.)

Or both. It's just a show. Find something better to do with your time than bad-mouthing a TEENAGER'S SHOW

(Find something better to do than defend an undefendable show, ya nobody)
Okay, first off, thank you for giving me ammo to shoot ya down, for making fun of my friend no less. Now, I know what you're gonna say. "well, you made fun of other people!" but calling him a loser and a nobody just because he likes this show and wants to defend it is unacceptable. And this is not a contradiction, because most people that got made fun of here either had bad grammar, or was offencive. But all my dear friend Zamxus did, was say he likes Dude, What Would Happen, and defend it.

Your right Ex. I'm sorry for what I said. What I said was wrong and jackass worthy. I'll delete it now.
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25235

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/18/2010, 7:25 pm

Guys, reviews you disagree with =/= bad reviews.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46768
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 9/18/2010, 7:40 pm

Guys, Wumbo is right. And in addition, if someone's your friend, remember this thread is 99% humor, and we're sure some of these people are friends. FYI, I was friends with FrigginGoddess, but I'm fine with Steel commenting on one of her reviews.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64107

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/18/2010, 7:47 pm

Thanks. Smile Which one was it?
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/19/2010, 7:39 am

Firion_525 wrote:

wilpea's review of Fairly Odd Baby
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. 9/19/2010, 10:10 am

Steel Sponge wrote:
Score: 3.5/10 F(Poke is not happy Silly Face!)
No, I am not happy at all. Angry Silly Face!

(Sorry about the late reply to this, I never saw it before. I'm always behind.)
Doogle.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27366

http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/19/2010, 10:45 am

storytime7 wrote:
Firion_525 wrote:

wilpea's review of Fairly Odd Baby

Wow. The story about that one is that I was 70 percent the way through the commentary when I realized that the writer of it was autistic, so I actually had to go back and edit some stuff. I was worried everyone was going to hate it because of that. Silly Face! Still that user said some disturbing things that kinda freaked me out. Indifferent But I'm glad you liked it. Smile
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 9/19/2010, 11:08 am

Steel's Thesis Episode 6: Level2460 Blog Commentary

His blog is called "New!"

You know how Spongebob is going downhill?(Large Audience: YEAH!!)

Do you want to change that?(It can't be changed, I'm sorry. I'm walking away now..)

Well this is for you: I want to gather people to change Spongebob and make the new episodes just as good as the old ones.(But you're too young)

I want to get some people to get an overload of mail and email over to Nickeleodeon-(Nick barely excepts any mail -Word to the wise)

-telling them why ratings are going down,(One kid can't do it, I'm still trying to crush your dreams)

what they can do, and so on. I want the messages to sound convincing. I got some ideas too:(This is interesting Rolling Eyes)

1.) Tell them that they should stop promoting grossness and start putting pure humor in it.(Okay then, neat freak)

2.) Tell them that they should get a group of normal kids to watch it before it airs.(Does that only happen with educational television? Group of kids equals downsize in employment)

That way they could tell them if it is good, or needs changes. If the group of kids say that it is good, they should let it air.(Who are you? Some person trying to chase off jobs?)

3.) Tell them that they should make episodes less scientific.(which makes Sandy go down-hill)(Less scientific episodes means more dumbass kids, dumbass)

If you have other ideas of what you can do, make a comment about them.(Here's mine: get ideas that do not KILL anything)

In your comment, type in "i'm in"(i'm out, capitalize the "i" while you're at it)

if you want to change Spongebob. If not, you shouldn't make a comment.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37619

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/19/2010, 11:14 am

Good commentary Steel. These people who want old Spongebob back are living in the clouds. Stephen Hillenburg LEFT. He got tired of doing it, and he's not coming back. Deal with it.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 9/19/2010, 11:16 am

Firion_525 wrote:Good commentary Steel. These people who want old Spongebob back are living in the clouds. Stephen Hillenburg LEFT. He got tired of doing it, and he's not coming back. Deal with it.

I know that.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/19/2010, 3:12 pm

Teletubbies review by simpsons12334

This is the best show on cbc ever
*No, just no.*

best show on cbc ever:

It may be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very
*Wooow, this person sure is smart, using "very" over & over again. Rolling Eyes*

Stupid but it is the stupid funny type
*No...it's just plain stupid.*
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWaters78 9/19/2010, 5:01 pm

CF3689 wrote:Teletubbies review by simpsons12334

*No, just no.*

best show on cbc ever:

It may be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very
*Wooow, this person sure is smart, using "very" over & over again. Rolling Eyes*

If you ask me that review should be reported as spam. (on TV.com) Anyway good commentaries, I think yours are funny. I'm going to go fishing for more cow pie reviews, some users have a lot of them, like WhoaWhoa.
DarkWaters78
DarkWaters78
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25373

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/19/2010, 5:07 pm

DarkWaters78 wrote:
CF3689 wrote:Teletubbies review by simpsons12334

*No, just no.*

best show on cbc ever:

If you ask me that review should be reported as spam. (on TV.com) Anyway good commentaries, I think yours are funny. I'm going to go fishing for more cow pie reviews, some users have a lot of them, like WhoaWhoa.

I agree. Thanks. Silly Face!
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/19/2010, 5:30 pm

woahwoah's revew on oojh.

Everybody thinks it's bad.But they are wrong.
*No...they're absolutely right.*

Well,I don't like this show,but it's fine to me.
*How do you not like it, but say it's fine???*

And no it's not one of those shows that is just like those other classic Nickelodeon shows.
*Don't you dare mention classic Nick shows in this awful review.*

I can say that it's not great,But it's not bad.
*No, it's all bad.*

I don't like this show,but it's good.
*Repetitive much?*

It's like one of the greatest spin-offs ever than that dreadful Back At The Barnyard.
Except for that the cartoon character's eyes change.
*What? Even BatB is better than this show.*

Well,it's pretty good as what I thought it was.
*What are you rambling about? This is supposed to be a review.*

I grade this show a C because it really Wasen't that good,but it was a really good fine show that's better than it's movie that it made on Cartoon Network.It's pretty good.

*What?? This review is nothing but repetitive & contradicting. I give this "review" an F-----*
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWaters78 9/19/2010, 5:52 pm

Another WhoaWhoa review, and a dreadful one for the show Everybody Hates Chris. This kid uses bad grammar and punctuation in his reviews too. This one seriously lacks spacing between words. This kid fails at English Class.

Malcom In The Middle,huh? no, wrong show kid. This show isn't Malcolm in the Middle, you also spelled Malcolm wrong.

The childhood of Chris Rock which is very bad is shown.This show is good,but not the best.Hate Chris Rock's annoucing in this episode.Anyone who hates Chris Rock's announcing seriously has something wrong with them. His announcing is great foo. Good but not the best? No I disagree with that, this show is more than just good imo its great.

Too bad it ended like all of the good channels do and hire a lot of bad ones!!!Well,it's not that stupid or anything it said,but it kind of reminds me Malcom In The Middle.surprisingly I agree with this, except this show isn't stupid at all, and it doesn't remind me of Malcolm in the Middle that much, the only things that make the shows a little similar is that both moms tend to yell a lot and both shows do have episodes where the king bully of the school retires and acts all nice, but it results the schools in having bedlam and the king bully needs to start bullying again and restore proper authority.

They always have to end with bad shows if they have to cancel all the good ones like what they did to CN.this doesn't make much sense. But I do agree that CN has gone down the drain and have lots of bad shows now, and yes its sad the show ended but it did have a good run of 4 years on CW.

All I know is that the narrating is so annoying in this show and that doesn't really make Chris Rock's career very bad.Good show,but it's not the best show ever.It kind of ripped off Malcom In The Middle,but it's still a good show.Okay now I really hate you again, you did not just say that. No way is the narrating annoying, its what makes the show more interesting and good, since Chris' narrations can be quite good and funny, and is one of the key pieces of the show, its cool how Chris describes the past events in his life and stuff. the rest of the sentence doesn't make sense, but I'm thinking you meant his narration was bad for his career, which makes you even more of a stupid failure. And again, its a great show. and nope it didn't rip off Malcolm in the Middle, Hell I don't think Chris himself even heard of or ever watched that show anyway. You need to get off the internet kid.
DarkWaters78
DarkWaters78
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 9/19/2010, 5:56 pm

Shadowyseal's review of Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated.

horrible remake of a decent show

[In your opinion]

the new personalities and what not for the characters were terrible ideas and the writing for some of the eps doesn't even make sense >_>

[How so?]

like for example daphne is now allergic to like everything, velma has an attitude and calls people she doesn't know anything about a freak, and fred is even dumber than in every other version and now can't make traps without daphne around which kills continuality

[But that makes them better. And it actually helps the "continuality"]

but the main problem besides velma's disgusting new attitude is the awful writing. like for example in the prom episode the persona responsible was the creepers suposed daughter.

[You forget to captalize the B in but. And no shit sherlock.]

considering she was very young at the time of him getting arrested and that would make the gang in their 30's to 40's now since she's all grown up.

[Correction: The girl made up the story and she wasn't the Creeper's daughter. Plus, who knows how old they are.]

not to mention common sense would of helped them see that she wasn't who she said she was >_>.

[Well, we don't even know how old they all are, as I said before >_>]

unless they can improve the writing i wont bother watching.

[Then get the hell out of my internet. Kthxbye.]

jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43091

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/19/2010, 6:41 pm

Dramastorm's review on Squirrel Boy.

Boy, I used to watch this show, but I totally missed this episode! I wanna see it! Please!
*Huh? I'm sorry, but this is for the show entirely, not a single episode.*

Yeah? And you ask why, huh?
*Not really.*

Well, I'll tell you why!
*O..k...*

This show is very funny at times and sometimes, you need to kick back with a funny cartoon.
*No, it's not. I'll watch SB instead, kthx.*

Why not watch Squirrel Boy!?
*I can think of few reasons.*

It's a witty show that should have lasted longer than it did.
*No, it should've ended after the first episode.*

And yes, there are a few shows that did not last for some reason. This was one of those shows I liked that got canceled.
*Good to know.*

And now, I might not get to see this episode.
*What episode?! This is supposed to be a show review, not episode review!*

If it ever comes out on DVD, I am buying it soon. If I can somehow watch this episode online, then I most certainly will, Brad! Brilliant show, Watson!
*Well, good for you, but this show will never be on DVD.*

By the way, Moose rocks!
*Nice to know.*
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/19/2010, 7:00 pm

Woahwoah's Glenn Martin, DDS review commentary-

Some people like it,a lot of people hate this show.
{No shit, Sherlock}

Okay,even though this show doesn't really belong to Nick At Nite.But I really love it.It's about this family with a dad as a dentist,a complete clumsy guy and a dog who has a very huge butt.
{Way to make a point with a comment on a dog's anus}

This show is one of the best clay animation shows ever made.
{How many claymation shows have you seen? Rolling Eyes}

Celebity Deathmatch that Cuppa Coffie made was better than this show,but this show is very funny.
{The only thing funny about this show was the fact that it was so damn awful}

But a thing that I hate about this episode is that this has a laugh track.This is not one of those shows that do that.It has a lot of stuff that doesn't belong in the laughing track.It was so stupid of them to do that.
{*gasp* Is someone recording this?! Woahwoah finally made a good and coherent point about something in his reviews!}

I really love this show,but it's not really the best show ever.If anyone hates this show,that means that you can't enjoy the comedy and blood in this episode.
{Did you just say comedy? Kid, blood, gore and immature jokes about dog's butts is not good humor. I feel like a dumbass for ever believing that you were thirteen}

I enjoy it and I do not care about all of the bad things that they do in this show.Just watch and some will like it or love it or hate it. {Wait, all? I thought you said only hated one thing about this show. Woahwoah, if there was a reward for users who contradict themselves the most in their reviews, you'd win it}
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 9/20/2010, 8:54 am

Nathan's review of The Penguins of Madagascar

This show is amazing! I really think this show is a good idea! (Yes because it's the best idea ever to have a spin-off to a movie series that has made almost 400 million dollars @_@)

A show staring the penguins from the madagascar movie. (No fucking way, I definitely didn't know that by the title)

I love these guys! They're so funny! This show is tied with spongebob! It is that good! (Spamtastic!)

Every time it comes on, I sit down and watch it. (That's what tv shows are for dumbass)

The episode titles are catchy, the plots are good, and the humor isn`t too bad either. (Seriously? That's what they are suppose to do, catch your attention. I mean wtf)

If you agree with me, click the green thumbs up. If you disagree, click the red thumbs down. (Oh my god, this review is making me want to go Captain Falcon on this hoe)

This show is very new, but so far, it is going uphill, and it is a dead tie with spongebob on my favorite shows list. This is one of my new favorite shows! (Damn, this kid is going to drive me to drinking if all his reviews are this pointless)
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 49191

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/20/2010, 12:27 pm

Good commentary clappy, but unlike some of the other reviews, Nathan had some good points{I wasn't that good at reviewing myself when I first joined}. But he did make some bad points too, like liking it because of catchy titles? Indifferent
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 9/20/2010, 12:44 pm

Firion_525 wrote:Good commentary clappy, but unlike some of the other reviews, Nathan had some good points{I wasn't that good at reviewing myself when I first joined}. But he did make some bad points too, like liking it because of catchy titles? Indifferent

Did me and you read the same review? He half-assed the review overall. He gave some very generic and vague reasons for liking the show.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 49191

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/20/2010, 1:27 pm

Clap A wrote:
Firion_525 wrote:Good commentary clappy, but unlike some of the other reviews, Nathan had some good points{I wasn't that good at reviewing myself when I first joined}. But he did make some bad points too, like liking it because of catchy titles? Indifferent

Did me and you read the same review? He half-assed the review overall. He gave some very generic and vague reasons for liking the show.

Exactly. I said "some" good points. I didn't say the review was good.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/20/2010, 2:08 pm

Fanboy & Chum Chum review by RavenTheMind.

I was suprised.
*Surprised that it sucked?*

I absolutely adore this show so far.
*Why?*

The animations are smooth and clean, the characters are interesting and have A LOT of character, though some of them need a bit more background story, and the humor is cute and fun.
*The characters are an eyesore to look at & the humor is sick.*

Has anyone who's rated so low actually seen more than five minutes of an episode?
*Actually, I have sat through a couple episodes & they make me wanna puke.*

I was extremely skeptical at first, especially with all these cruddy new shows like "Chowder" and "The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack," but I actually found this show quite enjoyable.
*Hey! I like Chowder & Flapjack! How on Earth can you enjoy this awful show?*

However, they could cut down on the "poop" jokes, I agree.
*Glad you agree.*

I really enjoy the allusions to Star Wars, myself being a casual Star Wars fan.
*Wonderful.*

Janitor Poopatine is a quite fun character.
*No. His name's horrendous BTW.*

I also very much like the character Kyle, though he does seem randomly placed.
*Kyle's a lame character.*

Something I really like about this show is the fluidity. Fanboy and Chum Chum are supposedly powerless boys, yet they will randomly float into the air.
*That's not freaky at all.*

Anything can happen; there's no way this show could ever "jump the shark" because it's all so interestingly zany.
*It jumped the shark when it premiered.*

It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I don't think it should have as bad of a review as it's gotten so far.
*It deserves the low rating.*

It's definitely worth giving a shot. :]
*Hell no. The show's worth BEING shot.*
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/20/2010, 2:46 pm

Another great commentary CF. My favorite part was you saying "the show's worth being shot". HAHA Also, I like Chowder and Flapjack too.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/20/2010, 2:48 pm

Firion_525 wrote:Another great commentary CF. My favorite part was you saying "the show's worth being shot". HAHA Also, I like Chowder and Flapjack too.

Thanks. & lol. Silly Face!
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/20/2010, 3:53 pm

CF3689 wrote:
Firion_525 wrote:Another great commentary CF. My favorite part was you saying "the show's worth being shot". HAHA Also, I like Chowder and Flapjack too.

Great commentary CF. How the hell can somebody dislike Chowder but love Fanboy and Chum Chum? I've never seen Flapjack though.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/20/2010, 3:54 pm

storytime7 wrote:
CF3689 wrote:

Great commentary CF. How the hell can somebody dislike Chowder but love Fanboy and Chum Chum? I've never seen Flapjack though.

Thanks & I have no idea.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWaters78 9/20/2010, 3:59 pm

CF3689 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
CF3689 wrote:

Thanks & I have no idea.
I guess that user is another person with some messed up opinions, at least somewhat. So far I think WhoaWhoa is still the worst however in terms of noobishness, bad grammar/punctuation, and horrible opinions/tastes.
DarkWaters78
DarkWaters78
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/20/2010, 5:58 pm

Wumbology wrote:Guys, reviews you disagree with =/= bad reviews.
Felt the need to bring this up again, because this

SBlover95 wrote:DaftPunkLover's Review of FOP:

Who'd watch this crud?
This show is really STUPID!

(I would and it's not)

Here are the overviews of the characters:

Timmy: A boring boy with nothing special to wish.

(The main character, a cruical part of the story, with alot of inventive wishes)

Wanda: Annoying, shrill, and dumb!
Cosmo: Speaks for itself.

(2 other main characters that give the show it's meaning, and also some main laughs, and also people who haven't seen cosmo can't speak for themselves)

Timmy's mom and dad: One word: STUPIDOS!

(supporting characters, also known as not important, plus stupidos isn't a word. I'm contacting the grammar police)

The humor is too repetitive. If they say something like chicken casserole, they will use it like ten times in one episode. Cosmo is too slapstick. I hate the sexist remarks about Wanda! And haven't we heard enough about Mr. Crocker and fairies? Poof ruins it entirely.

(Stop overthinking a cartoon and it's humor, it's meant to make you laugh, and nobody our generation knows what "slapstick" is)

I'm glad this show was cancelled! It STINKS!

(It's still running, it was a season break, dumbass)

I mean the idea is so unoriginal!

(yeah, because you created something so original and awesome that I've never heard of it)

DaftPunkLover out, harder, better, faster, stronger!

(That was the lamest attempt at a catchphrase I ever heard. Now get the fuck off TV.com)
is a perfect example of a review that deserves to be mocked, but this

CF3689 wrote:Fanboy & Chum Chum review by RavenTheMind.

I was suprised.
*Surprised that it sucked?*

I absolutely adore this show so far.
*Why?*

The animations are smooth and clean, the characters are interesting and have A LOT of character, though some of them need a bit more background story, and the humor is cute and fun.
*The characters are an eyesore to look at & the humor is sick.*

Has anyone who's rated so low actually seen more than five minutes of an episode?
*Actually, I have sat through a couple episodes & they make me wanna puke.*

I was extremely skeptical at first, especially with all these cruddy new shows like "Chowder" and "The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack," but I actually found this show quite enjoyable.
*Hey! I like Chowder & Flapjack! How on Earth can you enjoy this awful show?*

However, they could cut down on the "poop" jokes, I agree.
*Glad you agree.*

I really enjoy the allusions to Star Wars, myself being a casual Star Wars fan.
*Wonderful.*

Janitor Poopatine is a quite fun character.
*No. His name's horrendous BTW.*

I also very much like the character Kyle, though he does seem randomly placed.
*Kyle's a lame character.*

Something I really like about this show is the fluidity. Fanboy and Chum Chum are supposedly powerless boys, yet they will randomly float into the air.
*That's not freaky at all.*

Anything can happen; there's no way this show could ever "jump the shark" because it's all so interestingly zany.
*It jumped the shark when it premiered.*

It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I don't think it should have as bad of a review as it's gotten so far.
*It deserves the low rating.*

It's definitely worth giving a shot. :]
*Hell no. The show's worth BEING shot.*
, while a bizarre opinion, is a rather well written review that does not deserve ridicule.

Not to single you out CF, you're not the only one.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/20/2010, 6:43 pm

^

Well the 3 reviews I mocked deserved to be mocked.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/20/2010, 8:25 pm

Wumbology, we're just joking around.

Comentate. - Page 2 WhySoSerious
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 9/20/2010, 9:03 pm

So... joking around is making fun of reviews with valid points? Mmkay.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64107

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/20/2010, 9:11 pm

This show will nip you in the butt
{Like you do, and by your uncle!}
Fanboy is stupid and gets As in everysubject. Nerd!
{Edgucation is for nerds!}
THIS SHOW MAKES ME FUCK RAINBOWS
{A valid point!}
My ass herts.
{YFROM THE BTSSECKS}
Rate: A+
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24526

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 9/20/2010, 11:06 pm

Well, it has happened. NathanJR94 has made 3 recent blog posts. Now I'm gonna do what's best: comment on his last 5 blogs, starting with the newest.

decided what state, yet town unknown.
we have decided what state. it is in the east, has plenty or palm trees, touches an ocean, has a humid subtropical climate, big supplies of tampons, and a lot of rainfall. we are moving to alabama! (You'll be eaten alive there, kid.

me and my family are moving. (grammar fail right there)
thats right. were moving somewhere. we are still deciding, and it could be a couple weeks because of all the packing we have to do, and deciding where to live, and all the driving. we are thinking of moving to california to be closer to grandpa, or maybe florida, because my mom loves the tropics, since they distract her from the little "miracle" god gave her. it might even be somewhere else. you know,the USAis a big country, so many places to decide on. we still don`t know yet. (Move to Miami. I heard they're really friendly there.)

also, my 16th birthday is in one week. soon, i`ll have a drivers license, and it wil be great! i also met this girl, and we plan on losing our v-cards soon! i can`t wait! its gonna be great! (You're just like Justin Bieber, you give off the impression of someone MUCH younger)

nathan (Going on my list of names I'm not giving my child)

Hello, everybody
It has been a real long time since I blogged. (And we were really happy. Why'd you have to ruin it?)

I went to gamespot to blog to you all. Well, I am 15 now. In a couple months i`ll be 16. WHOOOO! (Dude, you've been 15 for over a year now? When are you going to give this up?)

I have matured slightly since I was banned. (I'm surprised you actually admitted that. Guess you're not as blind and they say you are.)

My older brother is going to college, and my younger brother is going to 8th grade soon. School starts august 23rd for me. I am blogging to you because I miss you all, and if you guys want to maybe have an orgy sometime, it's cool. (No thanks. Go back to being gone, please)

Well, I will be bloging from gamespot now. I just wanted to say hi! (Ugh, I don't even want to know what "bloging" means)

My cousin is replacing my tv.com account.
Yup, I've just discovered how to jack off, so Garfield800, my cousin, is going to be me! (God damn it)

So, have fun with him. (NO thanks. I'm pretty sure he's you.)

I don`t think I am banned.
I don`t really know. Who here believes I am banned. Actually, if I was banned, I wouldn`t be writing this blog! ( You\'re Banned )
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 27172

http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/20/2010, 11:38 pm

There is no fucking way that Garfield is Nathan's cousin. It's painfully obvious that he was Nathan.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 9/21/2010, 4:08 pm

Firion_525 wrote:There is no fucking way that Garfield is Nathan's cousin. It's painfully obvious that he was Nathan.

For once, I actually agree with you. Silly Face!
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/21/2010, 5:15 pm

jjsthekid wrote:
Firion_525 wrote:There is no fucking way that Garfield is Nathan's cousin. It's painfully obvious that he was Nathan.

For once, I actually agree with you. Silly Face!

Thanks dude.

Last edited by Firion_525 on 10/18/2010, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 9/21/2010, 5:33 pm

AlexanderBank's review of spongebob.

Old series were great. New series not so much.
[I have seen that same exact sentence in about over 3,000 reviews of SB.]

SpongeBob Squarepants is an original idea. It's about a sea sponge who lives in a pineapple under the sea and has a friend called Patrick.
[No shit.]

SpongeBob has a neighbour who finds him very annoying called Squidward. Spongebob and Squidward work at a fast food restaurant called the Krusty Krab who has a rival called the Chum Bucket who is less successful.
[Most of the review isn't your thoughts, and is just info we already know about.]

The old SpongeBob episodes were clever, the new ones are mainly about the Krusty Krab or the Chum Bucket and are VERY VERY repetitive.
[Not all of them. And in your opinion.]

So if possible, perhaps try to find a DVD with old SpongeBob episodes on it.
[This review would have been better if you didn't spend your time writing about a summary of the show, and if you actually put in a decent opinion.]
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/21/2010, 6:45 pm

jjsthekid wrote:AlexanderBank's review of spongebob.

Old series were great. New series not so much.
[I have seen that same exact sentence in about over 3,000 reviews of SB.]

SpongeBob Squarepants is an original idea. It's about a sea sponge who lives in a pineapple under the sea and has a friend called Patrick.
[No shit.]

SpongeBob has a neighbour who finds him very annoying called Squidward. Spongebob and Squidward work at a fast food restaurant called the Krusty Krab who has a rival called the Chum Bucket who is less successful.
[Most of the review isn't your thoughts, and is just info we already know about.]

The old SpongeBob episodes were clever, the new ones are mainly about the Krusty Krab or the Chum Bucket and are VERY VERY repetitive.
[Not all of them. And in your opinion.]

So if possible, perhaps try to find a DVD with old SpongeBob episodes on it.
[This review would have been better if you didn't spend your time writing about a summary of the show, and if you actually put in a decent opinion.]

Good commentary, I'm sick of people only posting summaries and not their actual opinions of TV shows or episodes. It's really lazy.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 9/21/2010, 6:49 pm

7.Level2460's review for Magic School Bus

I feel sorry for that lizard, he's the only GOOD part.(I like lizards)

Ugh, my teacher used to make the class watch, and people were complaining!(That's called torchure Smile )

thank goodness she put REAL science on!(Said the person who didn't appreciate the series' work)

This is garbage!(I knew I'd see this coming)

Bill Nye beats this by a long shot. Bill Nye is a funny scientist!(His humour is halfed now matter what, there's no difference, but oh well, your opinion)

Darnet, this is supposed to be science!(It is, but you only pay attention to your master, Bill Nye)

No wonder it ended!(Because a certain someone gave birth to you)

The horrid scores are:

Graphics: 3.1/10 (cheap) Yeah, cheap. Those are very cheap!(I can easily compare you to Mr. Krabs)

Sound and Voice Casting: 2.0/10 (awful) Annoying! Ugh.

Dialogue and Language: 1.7/10 (dreadful) Too wimpy!(What's so wimpy about a bunch of kids going on continuous field trips and education combine?)

Humor: 0.2/10 (inferior) Oh, Brother, this is LAME! Hey! I got a joke for this show:

"What is a piece of junk and stinks like doggie-doo??"

"This show!!(-2 points for lack of sarcasm)

Grossness Factor: 0 (no grossness)(You have a bad habit of judging grossness, mister?)

Bottom Line: Awful. Simply awful!
Well, looks like my work is done here, so stay tuned for my next review!(No thank you)

Please tell Level2460 we NEED more jobs. Not more lawsuits.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/21/2010, 7:00 pm

Wow, that review was god-awful. Rolling Eyes I liked Magic School Bus when I was little.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/21/2010, 7:00 pm

Teletubbies review by Basdegamer.

It's a good show for babies.
*...Not really.*

It's a good show..... for babies.
*Why did you repeat this? I got ya the first time.*

Somtimes it's not cool, sometimes is it cool.
*I don't think so.*

Sometime is it the worst show ever, somtimes is it a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a.
a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. s. a. a. a. a. a. a.
a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a.
*Ok, why did you spam "a"? Oh, & this review is terrible.*
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/21/2010, 7:22 pm

CF3689 wrote:Teletubbies review by Basdegamer.

*...Not really.*

*I don't think so.*

Sometime is it the worst show ever, somtimes is it a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a.
a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. s. a. a. a. a. a. a.
a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a.
Now THAT is a perfect example of a review that deserves mocking. Nicely done, CF.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/21/2010, 8:07 pm

Wumbology wrote:
CF3689 wrote:Teletubbies review by Basdegamer.

*...Not really.*

*I don't think so.*

Now THAT is a perfect example of a review that deserves mocking. Nicely done, CF.

I agree, that had to be one of the worst reviews i've ever read, good job CF!
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum