SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Comentate. Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Comentate. 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Comentate. Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Comentate. Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Comentate. Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Comentate. Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Comentate. Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Comentate. Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Comentate. Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Comentate. Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Comentate. Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Comentate.

+11
that70sguy92
storytime7
Fa
Metal Snake
ExKizuna
♣CF♣
Wumbology
Dragiiin123
SpongeSebastian
jjsthekid
Steel Sponge
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Comentate. Empty Comentate.

Post by Steel Sponge 9/4/2010, 1:08 pm

And it starts with a review from EmanTan of TV.com:

First of all, new spongebob and old spongebob are completely different shows(Whatever). Old spongebob is better than new spongebob in every way.

New spongebob is just bland, pointless and a bad way for your child to start a life(I can assure you I was a child, I'm 15, and I STILL have a life).

Come on, its a no brainer telling these shows apart. new spongebob lacks one huge thing when it comes to making successful shows quality(Meh, let's take a rewind).

The quality is just 90's hyundai quality: cheap, lazy, and poorly designed(Then you must've been high).

But unlike fanboy and chum chum, this show aint complete garbage. But definately not good. its mediocre, just like squidward playing the clarinet(No, it's like reading your awful review).

Anyone remember that quote from old spongebob? that reminds me. This show lacks memorable quotes and running gags.(What quote damn it?)

id gotta admit.(Your grammar is even worse than before, awesome)

the jokes in this show are pretty great. but the overall quality of the show (which means EVERYTHING starting with spongebob's voice) kills the jokes. Id recommend phineas and ferb(Are you a descendant of FerbLover?).

its a very decent quality show which has many lol running gags, lmfao jokes, roflmfao characters, and honda like quality (the reason i compare the show quality to cars is that im a car enthusiast) (Who's knockin?' Mr. Opportunity here telling you to get off my internet).

although not as great as old spongebob, it pwns new spongebob. period.(Well, your grammar still sucks).

i also recommend avatar, invader zim, and the 90's cartoons. AND OLD SPONGEBOB(If you hate new Spongebob so much, hate the show entirely, so things will make much more sense).

so i do not recommend watching this show(And you actually recommend yourself to watch old Spongebob so much? Wierd).

and to the new spongebob fans, i hope you understand!!!(I understand, that your grammar is still awful)

Ratings:
Old spongebob:100000000%
Invader Zim:100%(Going off-topic, eh?)
Avatar:97.685948575%(Good times, good times)
Phineas and Ferb:89%(More good times)
New Spongebob:48.9%(Then why did you say you hated it so much?)
Fanboy and Chum Chum:negative infinite

End of chapter one, discuss. Sorry if you think this was out of hand, or not witty enough, but whatever.

Last edited by Steel Sponge on 9/11/2010, 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 37549

Back to top Go down

Comentate. Empty Re: Comentate.

Post by jjsthekid 9/4/2010, 1:11 pm

Love it so far. Silly Face!

I also have a feeling you will mock a review of thecrad15's next. Wink
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43021

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 9/4/2010, 1:12 pm

jjsthekid wrote:Love it so far. Silly Face!

I also have a feeling you will mock a review of thecrad15's next. Wink

Yep.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 9/4/2010, 1:30 pm

That review was a little confusing to read, but I got it.
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 27102

http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 9/11/2010, 11:17 am

Let's move on to Chapter 2: Thecrad15:

Krusty Towers: After Mr. Krab's gets a huge hotel bill he decides that he can make a profit from opening his own.(Okay, so I hear you hate this episode, I'm just gonna go to the bottom line)

When Patrick decides to visit the hotel Mr. Krabs demands Squidward
to never deny a guest even the most ridiculous request, but after Patrick frustrates Squidward so badly he quits his job.(Blah, let's take a rewind)

Then he decides to check into the Krusty Towers. Bad episode.(You don't have a reason, damn it? Or do you hate it because of the plot?)

Score: 3.5/10 F(Poke is not happy Silly Face!)

Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: Mrs. Puff gets fired from her boating school job due to her lack of passing Spongebob.(Mocking thecrad can get boring fast...)

Instead, a more-intense new instructor takes her place. This is more worse than the first one!(Okay then..this is more interesting)

Whenever I watch this episode, I get reminded of strict people!(Wow, your parents must really hate you)

I hate Mr. Fitz!(He's suppose to be strict so you won't be an epic failiure at writing reviews, but you failed)

Score: 3/10 F

Last edited by Steel Sponge on 9/11/2010, 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 9/11/2010, 11:19 am

thecrad15 is lulz.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Comentate. Empty Review Commentary Megathread

Post by Dragiiin123 9/11/2010, 11:21 am

YOU WANNA MAKE A COMMENTARY ON A SHITTY REVIEW?!? Put it here!
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24456

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/11/2010, 11:37 am

WeirdGamer's review of Ed Edd N Eddy. Commentary is in curly braces.

this show is filled with so much NOGISTA
{It won't get any better from here, folks.}

i love this show.
{And you hate proper capitalization.}

its probily one of cartoon netwlorks best alot of ppl said it was stupid.....
{"Ppl" thought right. The majority of "cartoon netwlorks programming are stupid.}

they said it was so stupid it was halireous.
{They said that Family Guy was so stupid is was halireous. Look where it is now.}

its just like bevis and butthead
{Except it's not.}

but with more awsomeness
{Beavis and Butthead had awesomeness?}

this show is fun to watch and the animation is epic.
{How does the animation qualify as epic? Does it keep you on the edge of your seat?}

ever sice i was a little kid ive always wanted to hang out with the eds.
{Your not a little kid now?!}

but i was to young but now im thirteen
{BA HA HA HA HA!}

so i can but there only cartoons man.......
{The depth of them being cartoons is stunning.}

bumer anyway this probily one of cartoon networks best show
{Keep dreaming buddy. Just because it's supplies you with endless NOGISTA doesn't mean it's the best.}

and its gone if only cartoon network could relize how memeral it was it would be great
{To bad cartoons can't be memeral.}

Let's just hope this one isn't autistic.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 9/11/2010, 11:47 am

Lady Washu's review of Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated. My thoughts are in brackets.

The artstyle stinks cause it's way too primative and it follows the same formula that all of the shows for kids or teens nowadays have. Dumb kids + even dumber adults = television show.

[ The adults aren't dumb, they know the monsters are fake. They just do it for tourist attraction and money. Now you on the other hand..]

(EX. iCarly, Victorious, Wizards of Waverly Place, Sonny with a Chance, etc)

[Ah yes, using shitty shows that aren't in the same genre as Scooby-Doo is a wonderful idea.]

Boring, mind numbingly dull and repetitive X100.

[Your review is boring.]

And why do the Hex Girls look like prissy goth Barbies? Dorky!

[What is this I don't even.]

Combine this show's main plot (the whole Mr. E and past mystery inc story) with some of the recient "What's New Scooby Doo" series - which only lacked better stories and didn't have any good mysteries

[In your Opinion. Plus, the Mr. E thing is interesting.]

and we'd have a somewhat decent show... which is slowly going extinct.

[This review is going extinct.]

And that is all. Yes, very short.

jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/11/2010, 1:32 pm

Bandwagon hoppin' ftfw.

Author: diva_4_life. Review: Corner Gas (Show) Comments: Red

This show was a complete waste of my life.So was reading this review, but I digress. I will never watch it again. I can barely stand the commercials for it when they come up i swtch channels. That's funny, because when I see a commercial for a show I hate, I SWITCH channels. I dont know how anybody can watch this show. It is so lame.So, 5 sentences in without constructive criticism. Good job, old bean. I think that the only people that watch this show are people who have nothing else to do or like to laugh at stupid shows wondering how people actualy watch this and why it's still on tv.So... people who watch this show only watch it to wonder why it's still on TV? Okay, maybe people read your reviews only to wonder why you're still trolling the Internet. The people who gave this show 10.0 are crazy they must live in a place where there is only one channel and all the other shows on that channel are crappyLolwut? It's called Comedy Central. and thats the only amusement they can get.

I'd just like to summarize this review:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46698
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 9/15/2010, 1:06 am

Okay guys, EmanTan revised his review, which means I'm going to do some commentary for it again. Smile

This show is NOT nickelodeon(Yes it is, dipshit)

I mean, Nickelodeon is the Ren and Stimpy, the Rocko, the Rugrats. Just like Fanboy and Chum Chum, this is not Nickelodeon(Oh no you didn't).

First of all, new spongebob and old spongebob are completely different shows. Old spongebob is better than new spongebob in every way.(At least this is a remake)

New spongebob is just bland, pointless and a bad way for your child to start a life.(I can still assure I watch this show, I'm 15, and I STILL have a life)

Come on, its a no brainer telling these shows apart. new spongebob lacks one huge thing when it comes to making successful shows. Quality. the quality is just 90's hyundai quality: cheap, lazy, and poorly designed.(So is reading your horrible review)

But unlike fanboy and chum chum, this show aint complete garbage. But definately not good. its mediocre. This show also lacks memorable quotes and running gags.(Wow, going strong, aren't you?)

id gotta admit.(You're still too lazy to edit your nasty grammar o_0?)

the jokes in this show are pretty great. but the overall quality of the show (which means EVERYTHING starting with spongebob's voice) kills the jokes.(Sure, whatever)

Spongebob is obviously gay I dont care what u people think but I think its gay How he acts, his voice and his style.(WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!)

The new episodes are SOLID proof that he is gay(Shut up, EmanTan)

So if u want to prove me wrong, go watch the new episodes and see what u can see.(Oh I won't...)

And dont tell me he is asexual just because he can (Im not saying he did)reproduce by budding.(Now you're just going more off-topic)

Id recommend phineas and ferb.(Hi there, you must be one of FerbLover's descendants. Not cool dude. Smile )

its a very decent quality show which has many lol running gags, lmfao jokes, roflmfao characters, and honda like quality.(PLEASE tell me there's a Honda clearance sale, because I want you to be part of it. Now get off my internet!)

although not as great as old spongebob, it pwns new spongebob. period. i also recommend avatar, invader zim, and the 90's cartoons. AND OLD SPONGEBOB.(Then why did you freaking say he's gay, and called him "Not Nickelodeon?" YOU SIR ARE A DISGRACE TO THE SB FAN MEDIA!)

so i do not recommend watching this show.(And you recommended people to watch the old Spongey? You must've been mentally ill again)

Cuz its a disgrace to "Old" Nickelodeon and to the old Spongebob fans.(You're a disgrace yourself)

So go ahead new spongebob fans. Rate me down all u want.(I wish there was a thumbs down smiley. Anyways, I give your review a two thumbs down)

Man, 2010 sucks.(Cuz' you're here)

Probably another review by that guy is coming up next. Wink
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/15/2010, 9:13 am

My comments are in bold blue. This is a review on Out of Jimmy's Head from oojhisgood(ew name btw).

Give this review a thumbs down if you want to...
*Damn right I will! I'd even give it a thousand thumbs down if I could.*

This show is (or was) a great show in my opinion.
*Oh, hell no. You sir, have terrible taste in shows.*

That is why my user name is oojhisgood.
*Wonderful, too bad no one cares.*

I think that the show should have been on the air longer.
*NO NO NO!!!! It should've been cancelled after the first episode(or better yet, not been thought up at all).*

However, most people who reviewed this show did not like this show, it went off the air less than 1 year after the show premiered on Cartoon Network.
*No duh, dumbass & Hallelujah! (sp?)*

However, this show wasn't better than Ed, Edd n' Eddy (I gave it a 9.5) or Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (I gave it a 10).
*This I agree with, shockingly. But, that doesn't make up for the fact you like this show.*

This is because some of the jokes were not the best.
*This show's "jokes" were the worst & were never funny at all.*
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32880

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 9/16/2010, 10:20 pm

CF3689 wrote:My comments are in bold blue. This is a review on Out of Jimmy's Head from oojhisgood(ew name btw).

Give this review a thumbs down if you want to...
*Damn right I will! I'd even give it a thousand thumbs down if I could.*

This show is (or was) a great show in my opinion.
*Oh, hell no. You sir, have terrible taste in shows.*

That is why my user name is oojhisgood.
*Wonderful, too bad no one cares.*

I think that the show should have been on the air longer.
*NO NO NO!!!! It should've been cancelled after the first episode(or better yet, not been thought up at all).*

However, most people who reviewed this show did not like this show, it went off the air less than 1 year after the show premiered on Cartoon Network.
*No duh, dumbass & Hallelujah! (sp?)*

However, this show wasn't better than Ed, Edd n' Eddy (I gave it a 9.5) or Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (I gave it a 10).
*This I agree with, shockingly. But, that doesn't make up for the fact you like this show.*

This is because some of the jokes were not the best.
*This show's "jokes" were the worst & were never funny at all.*
I lol'd all over the fucking place. Nice job CF, you made me laugh my ass off by makin' fun of this fucker Good job!
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 28957

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 9/16/2010, 10:36 pm

Sorry for double posting, but since I want to post here... I've found the devil's spawn. Thats right. A bad review of Degrassi.

This review is from mister shithead "5Cartooner9". And imma kick his ass for giving Degrassi a 1.1... but I digress. lets continue.

I HATE this show and other ones that are exactly the same.
(Then scoot the fuck over, cuz this is my show bitch!)

If their going to cancel out other GOOD shoes, why don't they at least make it good?
(Because Nike's haven't been spectacular because of stupid ass Crocs)

And why won't it let me score lower than 1!!!!!!!!!!
(Im gonna cut your fucking balls off)

This crappy show is about a bunch of gay, libral, Canadian characters-
(You better fucking mean the homosexual characters on the show when you say that.)

-who go around school, causing troubkle and making eachother pregnant.
(Ah yes, because the guys get eachother pregnant all the time.)

The characters suck and the plot is eXACTLY ThE SaME as all of those others shows on "The N".
(im sorry that it's eXACTLY ThE SaME as all other shows on this channel. Its still good, ass.)

My review is "This is. and the rest of the identical ones the the worst showshows ever. I can't believe its still on.
(Just leave Degrassi out of it, dammit!)

I hope this review make people change their minds and get rid of this queer-
(Yes. I AM ripping your balls off. Then I am blending them with my shit. I will then feed you this substance over and over, and I will repeat with your body parts until its only your torso and head. Then I am going to pour the throw-up that you probably made through your cuts, THEN behead you.) -show and get back good shows like "Kenan and Kell", "Rocket Power", "Hey Arnold"
(They're not related to Degrassi in any fucking way)

and other G00D shows that normal people want to watch.
(I better be fucking normal, and I fucking love this show. WILDCARD, BITCHES! YEEEEEEEHAW!)
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 28957

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 9/16/2010, 10:48 pm

Wow, I was cracking up the entire time I've been reading these commentaries. I gotta find one for myself...
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 9/16/2010, 10:52 pm

LEEEEEEEROOOOY JENKIIIINS wrote:If their going to cancel out other GOOD shoes, why don't they at least make it good?
(Because Nike's haven't been spectacular because of stupid ass Crocs)
ROFL ROFLMFAO! (sorry to double-post, but that was one big win)
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/16/2010, 10:55 pm

All of your commentarys are great, but my favorite so far are CF's and Ex's.
Points are in curly braces.

Are these reviews for real? Im sorry but this show just isnt funny.
{People who think differently then you?! FUCKING BLASPHEMY! }

Watched series one of this show on the back of the wonderful reviews on here, but what a let down.
{It's not a series, it's a season. Do the research before you review.}

I love comedy series'
{Do you like GOOD comedy series?}

and the plot of this show about a group of people who own their own bar in Philly and the exploits that involves sounded great but sadly it just isnt particularly funny, no matter how hard they are clearly trying.
{Have you ever herd of a thing called Seinfieldian conversation? That's what there doing. So stop trying to back up your review with fucking stupid reasons.}

On top of that the stories just weren't entertaining
{They're pretty basic. I guess you just down understand them.}

i couldnt really attach to any of the characters.
{So you're a do good pussy?}

In terms of laugh out loud comedies this isn't anywhere the same league as californication or entourage sadly Sad
{Best way to end off a review, say something you already said three times, then compare it to unfunny shows. Nice review, 1968!}
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/16/2010, 11:04 pm

show: Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island
This show is crazy. Almost as crazy as other shows rob paulson voiced in
{THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS SHOW IS ROB PAULSON}
Here again, gone tommorow.
{And to make sure he wasn't clear, here's a fucking stupid quote.}

characters- Fred: a coconut that's crazy
{Nice capitalization, bro.}
mr green wind- a squidward type character

that cherrie thing- a little cutser
{Why don't you actually learn there names before reviewing? And whatever the fuck a cutser is, I'm sure it's not good.}

story: a character namd fred lives on an island having great adventures with his friends
{AND THE FUN WILL NEVAH END}
jokes: this show fits my taste, it's so gosh dang crazeh!!!!! and I'm not joking, but sometimes, fred can go offtopic, and his imagination would come alive
{I hope Fred gets out of that mental institution soon.}
so bottom line: goes a little off topic at times, and a little to crazy, but it's still a funny show, one of the more, obscure shows that rob paul.
son (voice of wakko and the mask) starred in.
Rating: C+ Good night everybody!
{How to end off a review? TALK ABOUT ROB. FUCKING. PAULSON.}
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 9/16/2010, 11:05 pm

Episode 4- Yet Another EmanTan Commentary Review

This time, it's for Truth or Square.

Another episode of "new" spongebob.(Love your bad habit, work it, work it)

All the episodes have bad animation, poor plots, not-so-funny jokes, and uncreative ideas.(EXCUSE me? You have bad taste)

This is one of them. It's the Krusty Krab's eleventy-seventh (10th? 11th? 17th? 117th?) birthday, and theres gonna be a big party.(Blah blah blah)

Spongebob decides to decorate the Krusty Krab with some help. Unfortunately, the get locked in the freezer, and try to find a way out.(Oh look, point of view at the bottom)

The Krusty Krab employees and patrick tell their "secrets". Sadly, no secrets were actually revealed.(They said nothing about secrets, dipshit)

Just memories of their past. Ex: Spongebob was gonna tell everybody the day he got married, but it was just a stupid play.(Excuse them for not allowing romance)

And Mr. Krabs told everyone about the 1st krusty Krab ad. Yup. No secrets.(You sir are a memory hater)

When they escaped the air vents, Spongebob sings a retarded song-(Who's callin' my Sponge retarded?)

-to get customers back. In the end, Plankton does not get the recipie and all the people celebrate.(He's never going to get the formula, he did a few times, but your hopes are still wrecked)

There were no funny jokes, no memorable quotes, stupid songs, no running gags, no creative storytelling,(Go back to Phineas and Ferb ya' n00b)

and patchy the pirate also ruined it.(Still hearing that complaint for like the millionth time, you're lucky)

And why the hell was Pink in the episode?(For people who haven't bought the most recent CD, you better not diss P!nk)

All the characters were the same as usual.(It's a staple, what makes you think it'll change?)

Overall, this is just another spongebob "tv movie" that goes along with the other specials: atlantis in squarepantis, pest of the west,(Still lucky)

etc. Score: 3.5 pretty bad episode when you compare it to the awesome nick shows like ren and stimpy, rocko, avatar.(If you go through your boring old flashback again, I SWEAR I'M GOING TO SLIT YOUR NECK!)

Go ahead new spongebob fans, thumbs down me.(Already did, n00b, and always will)

But a this is my opinion, one of the many "old" spongebob fan's opinions. And I dont understand why these episode ratings are so high,(We are fans united, bro)

higher than the old spongebob episodes.(Maybe not)
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/17/2010, 1:03 am

VP101- Spongebob Review Commentary

This show without a doubt lost its touch with the old episodes. {Wow, what a great way to start a review. Rolling Eyes}

The first 3-4 seasons were good, now comes the fifth season, then the sixth season, then the seventh season, and now the eighth.{And now this god-awful review.}

Let me begin by saying that the storylines in the show are so overused, let, "been there, seen that" type situations. {Dude, nearly every cartoon has plots like that}

WOW!!!, Karate Star, where Patrick learns a Karate move from SpongeBob and causes disaster, really?. {Have you ever seen a Looney Tunes episode?}

Don't get me started on "You Dont Know Sponge", worst episode so far, I've seen them break up before in lots of eps, why promote this one as a special. {What the hell are you talking about? I can't even comment on this one because your abysmal grammar.}

UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! {FYI, GOOD writers don't put one-word expressions in their work.}

, Now comes the ninth season, lets see what garbage Nickelodeon throws at us now. {You're saying it's going to suck even though you haven't seen it?!}

I'm just surprised the show is still on the air. {Hmmm, let's see, this show has a massive fanbase and good ratings. Yeah, that makes perfect sense.}

I'm sorry If i'm offending SpongeBob fans, but this show is worse than Flapjack (another hideous show on Cartoon Network). {You're comparing a short-lived CN show to one of the longest running Nick shows?!}

OH YEAH!!!, Now comes a brand new movie, "Truth or Square" last year in November, not a single part was funny. {A movie that came out last year is brand new?!}

I actually enjoy other episodes, but the new ones are dry. {If you enjoy old Spongebob, why do you act like you hate the entire show?!}

When will Nickelodeon ever learn?????? {When people like you stop complaining about good television and get on with your damn lives.}.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36820

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/17/2010, 1:52 pm

Review on FB & CC by CFXent; comments in bold blue

Wonder why there aren't so many positive reviews of this show?
*'Cause it sucks?*

It's because the people who enjoy it are busy actually watching it and laughing at the misadventures of the duo.
*Wonderful...*

Do you want to know WHY they're laughing?
*No, not really.*

(Note - Words/Phrases with a * by them have a footnote. I'm pretty sure all of you already know this, but just in case you don't, I'm just sayin'.)
*Ok then.*

My name is Alexis. I'm a fifteen year old DC and Marvel obsessed, Lord of the Rings worshiping fangeek, I enjoy watching cartoons and drawing comic books, and I will start by saying this - Fanboy and Chum Chum is NOT an Educational show.
*Good to know, buddy.*

It's not meant to be. If your children take lessons for cartoons, I'm sorry, but that is your fault for not teaching them otherwise.
*Ok...?*

Fanboy and Chum Chum is not meant for "life lessons" and the such, but just to sit back and laugh at something funny after a long day of... what do you call it? Ah yes. Reality. I think it's healthy for anyone and everyone to just sit down once in a while and laugh at a bit of nonsense. Even parents.
*Pssh...yeah, whatever, but it'll still suck.*

Actually, parents may enjoy this show as much or more than their children and teens.
*No one enjoys this crappy show.*

FBaCC is chock-FULL of culture references that normally fly over the younger viewers heads. Sure, there are the obvious references; Janitor Russ Poopatine (Emperor Russ Palpatine - Star Wars) and The Dollar-nator (Terminator - The Terminator Series). But it's the smaller references that'll get you! Just one example is seen in the episode "Digital Pet Cemetery."
*I gotta ask this, but wtf kinda name is Poopatine?!?!? Someone must've been high when coming up with that name.*

1) It has a similar plot to Stephen King's "Pet Semetery", which a good chunk of the older audience of the show has read. 2) In another tribute to King, Scampers bashes through a door and cries "Here's Scampers!", a parody of "Here's Jhonny!" from "The Shining", which, again, most of the older audience of the show has read. 3) For a third (and not even the final one), Oz busts through the Fanlair door - with a battleaxe - and shouts "There can be only one!", a reference to the "Highlander" movie. A lot of you who were around when that came out (or have parents who were and introduced it to you, as in my case,) should have gotten that.
*Uh-huh...*

Even more! Boog Shlizetti is, himself, one big culture reference! Boog has mentioned twice that he grew up in a plastic bubble (a homage to John Travolta, who starred in The Boy in the Plastic Bubble), and it becomes a major plot point in "Fanboy in the Plastic Bubble." Boog even talks like Travolta's character, Vinnie Barbarino, in Welcome Back, Kotter. He has a prized car named Sandy, which is a possible reference to the movie Grease.
*...Boog needs to go jump off a cliff.*

There are so many of you who should get that!

But... maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you didn't get that, or don't know what the *frak I'm talking about. Maybe you just really can't get over the more juvenile humor in the show enough to see the really funny stuff.
*"Frak? What the hell is frak?*

Maybe you can't relate to all the childhood fantasies and misadventures this show is about.
*No, cause it's too stupid, & the not funny kind of stupid.*

And that's okay if you don't. That just means that this show isn't for you and you should change the channel and stop complaining.
*Damn right it's not for me. Give me anything over this show.*

I repeat, This show is for nothing but humor.
(*Coughthenotfunnyhumorcough*)

Do any of you remember **"Freakazoid!"? It's like that.
*Freakazoid's 1,000x better than this crap.*

While I love Fanboy and Chum Chum because it's got loose humor and energetic characters, the little references really make this show for me. If you pay attention, you may recognize something too!
*No, 'cause I'm not watching it!*

For those of you who say you don't like this show, take another look and ***watch another episode!
*Hmm...no, I don't think I will.*

While the animation is questionable****, you should be able to relate to the characters, and if you can't do that, try to find the little things that poke at you and say "Hey! Lookit! It's a Joke! Get It!?" Just sit back and let your subconscious drift.
*Questionable?! The animation sucks. The end.*

So stop being so serious, sit back, and learn to laugh at the twisted, nonsensical adventures of Fanboy and Chum Chum.
*Uhhh.....no thanks.*

*If you think I'm just using "Frak" as a replacement for another certain "word" and you actually don't know that it's from Star Trek, than you should just stop reading this right now.
*Ohhh, so that's what frak is. Well excuse me, but I haven't watched Star Trek. Rolling Eyes I wish, but I'm too busy commenting on your stupid review.*

**For info on "Freakazoid!" go here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freakazoid

***Although I will admit, "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha", "Cold War", "Moppy Dearest", and "Night Morning" were pretty lousy episodes as far as older humor is concerned. Watch an episode besides one of these. Even I didn't like 'em.
*Blah, blah, blah...*

****I agree with most of you on one thing - the opening song for this show stinks.
*Hell yeah it does! It makes me wanna cut my ears off!*
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/17/2010, 4:26 pm

CF3689 wrote:Review on FB & CC by CFXent; comments in bold blue

Wonder why there aren't so many positive reviews of this show?
*'Cause it sucks?*

It's because the people who enjoy it are busy actually watching it and laughing at the misadventures of the duo.
*Wonderful...*

Do you want to know WHY they're laughing?
*No, not really.*

(Note - Words/Phrases with a * by them have a footnote. I'm pretty sure all of you already know this, but just in case you don't, I'm just sayin'.)
*Ok then.*

My name is Alexis. I'm a fifteen year old DC and Marvel obsessed, Lord of the Rings worshiping fangeek, I enjoy watching cartoons and drawing comic books, and I will start by saying this - Fanboy and Chum Chum is NOT an Educational show.
*Good to know, buddy.*

It's not meant to be. If your children take lessons for cartoons, I'm sorry, but that is your fault for not teaching them otherwise.
*Ok...?*

Fanboy and Chum Chum is not meant for "life lessons" and the such, but just to sit back and laugh at something funny after a long day of... what do you call it? Ah yes. Reality. I think it's healthy for anyone and everyone to just sit down once in a while and laugh at a bit of nonsense. Even parents.
*Pssh...yeah, whatever, but it'll still suck.*

Actually, parents may enjoy this show as much or more than their children and teens.
*No one enjoys this crappy show.*

FBaCC is chock-FULL of culture references that normally fly over the younger viewers heads. Sure, there are the obvious references; Janitor Russ Poopatine (Emperor Russ Palpatine - Star Wars) and The Dollar-nator (Terminator - The Terminator Series). But it's the smaller references that'll get you! Just one example is seen in the episode "Digital Pet Cemetery."
*I gotta ask this, but wtf kinda name is Poopatine?!?!? Someone must've been high when coming up with that name.*

1) It has a similar plot to Stephen King's "Pet Semetery", which a good chunk of the older audience of the show has read. 2) In another tribute to King, Scampers bashes through a door and cries "Here's Scampers!", a parody of "Here's Jhonny!" from "The Shining", which, again, most of the older audience of the show has read. 3) For a third (and not even the final one), Oz busts through the Fanlair door - with a battleaxe - and shouts "There can be only one!", a reference to the "Highlander" movie. A lot of you who were around when that came out (or have parents who were and introduced it to you, as in my case,) should have gotten that.
*Uh-huh...*

Even more! Boog Shlizetti is, himself, one big culture reference! Boog has mentioned twice that he grew up in a plastic bubble (a homage to John Travolta, who starred in The Boy in the Plastic Bubble), and it becomes a major plot point in "Fanboy in the Plastic Bubble." Boog even talks like Travolta's character, Vinnie Barbarino, in Welcome Back, Kotter. He has a prized car named Sandy, which is a possible reference to the movie Grease.
*...Boog needs to go jump off a cliff.*

There are so many of you who should get that!

But... maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you didn't get that, or don't know what the *frak I'm talking about. Maybe you just really can't get over the more juvenile humor in the show enough to see the really funny stuff.
*"Frak? What the hell is frak?*

Maybe you can't relate to all the childhood fantasies and misadventures this show is about.
*No, cause it's too stupid, & the not funny kind of stupid.*

And that's okay if you don't. That just means that this show isn't for you and you should change the channel and stop complaining.
*Damn right it's not for me. Give me anything over this show.*

I repeat, This show is for nothing but humor.
(*Coughthenotfunnyhumorcough*)

Do any of you remember **"Freakazoid!"? It's like that.
*Freakazoid's 1,000x better than this crap.*

While I love Fanboy and Chum Chum because it's got loose humor and energetic characters, the little references really make this show for me. If you pay attention, you may recognize something too!
*No, 'cause I'm not watching it!*

For those of you who say you don't like this show, take another look and ***watch another episode!
*Hmm...no, I don't think I will.*

While the animation is questionable****, you should be able to relate to the characters, and if you can't do that, try to find the little things that poke at you and say "Hey! Lookit! It's a Joke! Get It!?" Just sit back and let your subconscious drift.
*Questionable?! The animation sucks. The end.*

So stop being so serious, sit back, and learn to laugh at the twisted, nonsensical adventures of Fanboy and Chum Chum.
*Uhhh.....no thanks.*

*If you think I'm just using "Frak" as a replacement for another certain "word" and you actually don't know that it's from Star Trek, than you should just stop reading this right now.
*Ohhh, so that's what frak is. Well excuse me, but I haven't watched Star Trek. Rolling Eyes I wish, but I'm too busy commenting on your stupid review.*

**For info on "Freakazoid!" go here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freakazoid

***Although I will admit, "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha", "Cold War", "Moppy Dearest", and "Night Morning" were pretty lousy episodes as far as older humor is concerned. Watch an episode besides one of these. Even I didn't like 'em.
*Blah, blah, blah...*

****I agree with most of you on one thing - the opening song for this show stinks.
*Hell yeah it does! It makes me wanna cut my ears off!*

So let me get this straight. Not having life lessons and having many pop culture references makes good show? Confused

*Jeopardy music plays while I think about how that makes sense*

10 minutes later...

Nope, I don't think so. Rolling Eyes Anyways, great commentary CF! SOO Happy There were many parts that made me crack up. Like you made fun of how stupid that user was using frak, and making fun of other peoples lack of Star Trek trivia knowledge.

Last edited by Luke_525 on 9/17/2010, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 9/17/2010, 5:35 pm

Review of Spongebob from Oysterboy84010:

Spongebob Squarepants is the posterboy for the decline of good craftsmanship in America. And the amazing thing is, for some reason people are happy with this show the way it is.

(Craftsmanship? It's a cartoon, not an educational show)

When I was a child, Nickelodeon and the Disney channel were coveted among children. Jim Henson was still a prominent player, and although Disney had had some hiccups in the late 70s, they roared back to life with the Disney Afternoon in the late 80s. Although still a far cry from the golden age of animation, the Disney Afternoon brought some elegance back to cartoons in the era of Ren and Stimpy. In addition, the early 90s brought Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, and Tazmania. These were extraordinarily successful. Today, the options seem to be limited to shows such as Spongebob Squarepants.

(Disney Channel? You mean Toon Disney!? Yeah this nickelodeon, not Disney)

Although Spongebob Squarepants might be very popular to its target demographic, I assert that this is because these people have not been sufficiently exposed to entertainment of a higher quality. Proof of this lies in the huge success of Avatar: The Last Airbender, to which Spongebob is a distant second. Airbender was the most incredible animated series I have seen on TV since the early 90s. The reason why lies not in the amazing martial arts, nor the "magic". It simply has an amazing story, which even manages to weave morals and lessons into the narrative. To my understanding the story was planned out over six years before it was put into production. (The live action film was undoubtedly produced for no other reason than to capitalize on the popularity of the cartoon. It wasn't a surprise to me that the film was awful.) I understand that there is a difference between slapstick comedy such as Spongebob and a dramatic narrative such as The Last Airbender, however this does not change the fact that there is a significant lack of good writing behind the creation of this show.

(Did you just compare Avatar to Spongebob? You automaticlly fail this section of the review)

In a well written story, even a slapstick comedy, the protagonist is fully aware of what he is doing, what his goal is, and is proactive while he goes after his goal. This is evident from watching any Bugs Bunny cartoon. With Spongebob, however, the writers deviate from the classical formula and do something quite different. Here we have a protagonist who is almost always completely unaware of what he is doing. While he may have a goal in mind, and may be somewhat proactive in working towards that goal, the methods Spongebob uses in order to accomplish that goal are infantile at best. In the end Spongebob is almost always saved either by his own inadvertent action, or by deus ex machina. Rarely does he realize that he did something to save himself or others. Because of this lack of proactivity, this show fails in its ability to find any real relation with its audience, as well written shows like Airbender, or even Bugs Bunny do.

(Spongebob is unaware of what he's doing? How does he sell chocolate bars if he doesn't try going door-to-door selling chocolate bars? How does he defeat doodlebob if he doesn't know how to defeat him? Again, failed)

In conclusion I think that because of its lack of craftsmanship I can safely say that Spongebob will not stand the test of time, as Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny, and the like have. Its popularity may sell t-shirts and toys, but in time it will be forgotten when the next "big thing" comes along.

(Not even going to say anything other than failure)
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25165

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/17/2010, 5:45 pm

SB review by TudorRose.

The show thats kills Brain cells.
*...Like your review I'm about to comment on?*

This show is a piece of crap period.
* No. The first 3 seasons are awsome, dumbass.*

The charaters are very annoying. We've got a talking sponge who's laugh is like nails on a chalk bored.
*Spell board correctly...*

We've got his retarded Starfish friend Patrick.
*Um, wtf?!*

We have Sandy the southern squirl who's hangs out with them. She has low standers when it comes to friends I guess.
*I'm sure you do, too.*

Pearl the teenage whale daughter of Mr. Crabs who always complains about her penny pinching dad. I feel sorry for her. Mr. Crabs of course is the most unlikable crab in the see.
*It's Mr. Krabs, not Mr. Crabs. Sea, not see. Grr, can you spell at all?*

Squidward the squid is the only funny charater on the show.
*He's not the only one...& you've made a lot of spelling mistakes in this review.*

This show should have been aborted after the first season
*No. Oh, & this sentence needs a period.*
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/17/2010, 5:52 pm

dylanmonacelli's take on SpongeBob SquarePants. Comments in red.

This show is completley useless!!I'm sorry, useless? What, did you expect the show to come and fix your leaky sink?The show was good when it first came out,but it started getting cocky and annoying!!Yeah, that SpongeBob can be a real prick sometimes.The persistent reruns!!NEWSFLASH: There are many other shows who have reruns.
Sponge bob came out in 1999,and has had only 3-4 seasons.!Thank you, Mr. Math.Rediculous!!You know what's really "rediculous"? Your "cocky and annoying" use of multiple exclamation points!!Im glad spongebob is going to be cancelled!!HAHAHAHA... no.If the show would have stayed its original self,i would sill watch it!Er, so you don't like reruns, but you want the show to stay its original self? Forget Mr. Math, meet Mr. Logic.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 9/17/2010, 6:58 pm

thecrad15's review of Krabby Land/The Camping Episode:

Krabby Land: Mr. Krabs makes a theme park just for the children (to make money) on the first day of summer,

(Glad to see Captain Obvious came back from summer vacation)

but it doesn't turn out the way it should.

(When do they ever in a cartoon? When does a conflict never occur?)

This episode is mediocre. There are 2 things that made it mediocre. SpongeBob being hurt and also the ending. Grade: 5.8/10 C-

(So basiclly you hated how it had a story? And jokes in a story?)

The Camping Episode: Spongebob and Patrick go camping in their backyard for the weekend. Squidward does all of the things that will attract a seabear and gets hurt over and over again by the seabear. This episode is the worst of the WHOLE SHOW! I hope this doesn't show again (no offense to Krabby Land, no intent to bring episode rating down). Avoid this episode like you would avoid death.

Grade: 0.6/10 Z

(And you just wrote the worst review of the whole site, dumbass. BTW, Z isn't a grade for a show)
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/17/2010, 7:21 pm

Bleach review by flcl_Wizard

Now its borning
*What's "borning"? Never heard of that word.*

Bleach is anime seris that's simlar to Inyuasha but with a female Insted of a wolf demon, but just so you know editor the guest stars are from Aqua Teen, 12 Oz. Mouse & Courage the Cowardly dog,.
*Say what?*

The reason I watch this is because Rukia is like Eve from the specise movie [beacause both of them are clue-less in modern times]
*Um, ok...*

Now I think it bornig The red head-kid sounds like Shelly from South Park, The students look like there on drugs & it more Yakkity Yak than Naruto.
*No comment...*

[Adult swim] cancell ,Baby Looney Tunes, & Cybertron.
*What the hell's this part gotta do with Bleach?*
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/17/2010, 8:00 pm

nerdygirl111's review of Rugrats:

It maybe an old Nicktoon show, but that doesn't mean it was any good. (excuse me what did you just say???)

Before I begin this is my opinion and isn't meant to come as any offence to those who disagree with me. (too late to save yourself)

I only started watching Rugrats when I was 8, and let me say, I didn't like it. It's a gross show; (Rugrats was gross???)

there was 1 time I saw Lil take something out of her belly button and then she ate it. Ugh. (you do know that's basically what Phil and Lil always do and some little kids actually do that, pick up a fucking book and do some research about children before watching a show ABOUT CHILDREN!!!!)

Another thing that I don't like about Rugrats is the like of humor they have in this series. (so you don't like good humor i'm assuming, go back to Fanboy and Chum Chum you fucking idiot!)

For one thing, the only time it tries to be funny is when they use potty humor. (again do some fucking research cause they only did that in the episodes after Dil was born.)

And any other times they try to make a joke, they fail at making me laugh. (way to start off a sentence with the word and Rolling Eyes this review makes we want to shoot myself)

Another thing that I dislike is the animation. I perfectly understand that this show was made in the 90's, and it's not the low quality of the colors I dislike, it's more of the way it was all drawn. (99.9% sure that they could draw better than you could ever hope to draw in your life.)

In my opinion, the animators and all of the drawers or whatever they're called cannot draw well at all! ("animators or whatever they're called"? You're criticizing the style of animation they like to use and yet you don't even know what the name of their job is? This review is putting me to sleep zzz....)

I think the only reason people love it so much is because it's a "classic" show and it may bring back memories. (obviously good memories beause millions of people still remember and love the Rugrats)

I think that if it were airing tonight, I don't think as much people would like it. (yes because you know so much about what other people like, the only reason it would get bad ratings is cause little kids wouldn't know what it is.)

Because like me, more likely than not, they would complain about how gross this show is. (like earlierm your grammer sucks, starting a sentence with the word because just makes you look stupid, oh wait...)

And maybe if I had grown up with the show, maybe I would love it for the memories. (again starting a sentence with the word and, do you have any GOOD reasons why someone shold dislike this show or are you still just gonna say complete bullshit?)

But since I didn't, I don't like this show at all. My final grade for this is a 1/100. (I don't like you at all either, i'm guessing 1/100 is what you get on tests because of your shitty grammar? Terrible, terrile review my not friend! Angry )
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24833

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/17/2010, 8:30 pm

Great work you guys. SOO Happy These commentaries own, unlike the shitty reviews you make fun of. Silly Face!
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 9/17/2010, 9:44 pm

Deals80's review of Glee. Comments in orange.

If I were Disney I'd be pissed at this shows success since it's an obvious rip-off of the High School musical films. Are you allergic to good grammar? I'm allergic to bad grammar, but I take my medication, sir. And no, this is really not a rip-off of that. I have not once seen these characters randomly burst into a random, cliché musical number about friendship and togetherness. I can just see the producer's drawing board now... "Hmmm... this is a great idea but how can we make it different? I know! We'll hire Jane Lynch. She's a hot new popular comic in all the Jude Apatow films! She'll bring comedy to the recipe and there we go, instant success!" Okay, do your research. Jane Lynch was originally supposed to be only in the first episode because of her role in the Starz series "Party Down". But she liked working on Glee so much that she decided to leave that show and come to Glee (other perks were better pay and being on a network instead of cable). Fan response of the role was very positive, so the role was expanded. She just won an Emmy. And GRAMMAR ALERT: the show has more than one producer, so it is producers'. You won't ever find a show with one producer... it will go bankrupt fast. But if I am going to correct that, I should correct the rest of your mush, but I just don't have the patience.

Soon enough we'll see them to start tying in the AMerican Idol teen flakes with guest cameo's. Good thing I took my medication... good god, man. And no. That simply will not happen. Glee is a tasteful show, and product placement for another show on the network will not be done unless it is enforced by FOX itself. And... teen flakes? Sounds yummy. I totally do not understand the appeal. I'm not a fan and would rather watch quality programming. Well, the appeal of the show is a long list of things, varying from person to person. Great acting, great writing, attractive leads, witty jokes, compelling drama, great musical numbers, and more. As for quality programming, I have no interest in knowing what you have in mind. I'm a little scared, honestly. Good day, and do not mess with my Glee again.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64037

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/17/2010, 9:52 pm

lol at your commentary 70's.

Have you guys also noticed that all the people who write these terrible reviews have terrible grammer as well?
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/17/2010, 10:08 pm

Double post, but tomorrow i'll do a commentary about someone's review of South Park (anybody that talks shit about my favorite show of all time is fucking asking for it).
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 9/17/2010, 11:17 pm

I just have to do one too. This one is from sephiroth1443, who gave "Family Guy" a 3.0 rating (notice that this review gives absolutely NO examples as to why he hates the show).

This is getting L-A-ME! (And I already don't see your P-O-INT!)

I mean come on. (Wow, two sentences in and you still haven't written a good topic statement.)

I thought this was supposed to be a classic. (How can it be a classic if it's still running?)

Well. It was. (Oh, great. Another going-downhill review. Rolling Eyes )

Now, it's just filled with immature jokes and mediocre "crack-ups." (The jokes aren't immature. You're just too young to understand the clever references it makes. FG's humor isn't for everyone, yet millions of people seem to get it.)

Personally, I find the new seasons and episodes absolutely horrible. (Bullshit. The new episodes are way more funnier than the old ones. The old ones were funny too; but I guess you're too caught up in nostalgia-land to appreciate anything new.)

What happened to the old Family Guy when all the jokes were decent, funny, comedic, smart, witty, and all the good stuff you can describe them with. (You want "good stuff" to describe them with? How about when all the jokes were candy, rainbows, and sunshine? Ugh, too much adjectives! Have you never heard of "examples"?)

Also, Stewie sucks. (Why?)

He is probably the worst character in comedy cartoon history. (But why?)

He just plain creeps me out and he should creep you guys out too unless you are all on crack. (You still haven't answered my simple one-word question: why? Also, sorry that the 8 million crackheads who watch the show don't think the way you do. Why don't you arrest all of them and put them in concentration camps?)

Leave this show for the vultures, folks. (Whoa-whoa-whoa, was that a command? You really are turning into Hitler.)
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 9/17/2010, 11:38 pm

You guys remember RockGoddess? Well here is HIS review of Pokemon from over a year ago, which he gave the show a 6.5

This show is pure genius. (Yes because copying a successful video game is the smartest idea for a show ever @_@)

I used to watch this show all the time, but sadly, time can wash away lots of things. (Clearly thats why you can't get over the fact you were banned from tv.com)

Pokemon is still my favorite show ever, but the new age episodes look less good an exciting to me. This show was a lot more exciting when it was on like the first 3-4 seasons. (Yes everyone knows the anime wasn't as good once Misty left...or at least I think that Silly Face!)

Original Pokemon was great (back when there was only 151 pokemon.) So was Pokemon Johto (when there was 251 pokemon.) My favorite pokemon is obviously Lugia. (And this has to do with the anime because....)

This show stars Ash Ketchum, who is now a master at pokemon battles and other things. His two original friends are Misty and Brock. I love Team Rocket. Unfortunately, after a while with so many episodes, the awesomeness fuel can run out, and that's what happened with this show. (And that was what happened to you after your first two accounts were banned)

TV has turned into crap these days but fortunately this show's recent episodes aren't too too bad and I find that there's a lot more worse garbage on TV than this right now. (Too too bad? Clearly it means you are growing up lil boy while most kiddy shows are dumbing down)

But I don't consider Pokemon garbage at all, even with its new episodes. This show is still a favorite of mine. (Way to contradict yourself smartass)

How i wish I cold soar in space along wiht Mew and be as smart as Mewtwo! (Ok this is getting a little awkward, too bad you turned into a crossdresser like Jynx)

Pokemon... so much to say about this show... but that could take all night. My favorite type of Pokemon is psychic. (Way to end your review on a random note, this was more a dedication review for the games instead of the anime)
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 49121

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/18/2010, 2:13 am

Lol. Good commentary clapmaster. I love how he contradicted himself twice in that review. First, he said his favorite pokemon was Lugia, then he said it was Psychic. scratcher BTW, I'm shocked that no one's done a commentary on woahwoah yet. Silly Face! I'm going to do a commentary on one of his petty rant blogs right now.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/18/2010, 2:52 am

Sorry for DP, but here's my commentary!

Woahwoah's Ten Worst{or how he likes to spell it Rolling Eyes} Worse Movies Ever Made Blog-

Okay,in this blog,I'll try not to yell. {Oh boy, this ought to be good. *opens a Sprite*}

In movie news,listen up because everybody will get angry by this.{Ok...}

The guy who made An Inconvinent Truth will make a 3-D Biopic on...

JUSTIN BIEBER {Oh lord, it's the sign of the apocalypse! Kids, run to the bomb shelter!}

Okay,why?I'm a huge Justin Bieber fan. {*swallows Sprite the wrong way*}

(I don't have posters of him in my room and I'm not a girl)But really?Why?A Biopic?He just started!{Wait, that's what you meant? *sigh* Guys, get out of the bomb shelter}

And why does it have to be in 3-D?Everything is in 3-D. {Who gives a damn as long as the movies good?}

Yogi Bear,Men in Black 3,Thor,Captain America,and even the 2 part Twilight:Breaking Dawn saga(They copied Harry Potter just to prove Twilight is better than Harry Potter,which isn't better than Harry Potter.Even though I hated the Half Blood Prince movie)is in 3-D. {You're comparing Twilight, a vampire movie, to Harry Potter, a movie about sorcery?}

What's next?Tyler Perry in 3-D.Just film The Matrix in 3-D!Okay this is a bad idea. {Wow, I can't believe you used an African-American comedian and a movie that would actually look good in 3-D as examples}

Just like Titanic 2. {Okay...}

Okay,back to the worst films ever.

The Wrestler

Okay,it stars Mickey Rourke(Better as Whiplash) as some wrestler dude.

Okay,BobBall,I don't care what you say. {I think the same way about you reading this awful blog} All the movie is about is Mickey Rourke injuring himself and cutting his finger. {I bet you didn't even watch this movie}The ending was stupid,and it;s another ending that askes you questions. {Uh dude, movies are supposed to make you ask questions. It's why people like mysteries and cliffhangers}

Spider-Man 2

Peter loses his powers because he's warn-out,and focuses on school(Just like the retarded reboot). {What's bad about paying attention in school? It's how people LEARN. Just like you need to LEARN to stop making stupid blogs like this}

I hated this film.All it was about was Peter on school.{Uh, if Peter was in school the whole movie, how could he have stopped Dr.Octopus and saved everyone?}

This shouldn't be a superhero movie,this should be a drama. {You're saying superhero movies can't have drama? Superhero movies would suck balls if the only thing that happened in them was strong men saving the world and nothing suspenseful happening}

All the Action was at the end of the film,and this was the worst film of 2004.{WORST FILM OF THE YEAR?! You obviously don't watch a lot of movies...}

I never saw the 3rd fim,but I heard it was terrible,so I guess the 1st film was the best{I guess? The third film sucks, but the first one owns even though you haven't seen them?! I've lost my interest at this point...}.

Okay that's it. {And that's all I can take of these terrible reviews}
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/18/2010, 7:14 am

Welcome to our favourite bottom dweller thecrad15's review of Welcome to the Chum Bucket! As always, comments in angry red.

Welcome to the Chum Bucket:

SpongeBob must work for Plankton after a card game between Krabs and the evil green bean. When did Mr. Krabs ever play cards with your Aunt Shirley?With nothing else to do, he must deal with working in a new frycooking fashion. This episode is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very mean to SpongeBob.

1.7/10

Just saying the plot instead of giving your opinion? Check.
Using multiple "very"s because you can't be bothered to write a real review? Check.
Finally an opinion without any backup whatsoever? Check.
A low grading without any legitimite backup? Checkmate.

And yes, he reviewed Frankendoodle as well, but it was just a plot recap so I'm not even going to bother.

BONUS REVIEW OF A REVIEW: DaftPunkLover, The Splinter.

Hey, there's a certain word for this episode! NASTY. Another one? REVOLTING. The dictionary? REPULSIVE AND VILE.You needed the dictionary for those words? I'm not sure whether you're foreshadowing stupidity, or are just plain being stupid. Let's go with the latter. See, this is why I don't like Spongebob anymore. Nasty, disturbing, and mostly gross episodes like this make even little kittens barf."Nasty, disturbing, and mostly gross"? Can somebody please take away this kid's thesaurus? So, it starts out where Spongebob gets his spatula stuck on the ceiling (what?)I thought it was pretty straightforward. It makes no more sense than, say, Patrick storing chocolate in his pants. and he gets all these stupid things to stack on top to get to the ceiling so he can get his dumb spatula.Yeah, and why do you have to put a stupid adjective in front of every dumb noun in this idiotic review? While he's on there, he trips and the box of swords and tartar sauce fall, but he doesn't get the splinter, he falls and the wooden floorboards get his thumb. WTF?!Okay, I'm not too sure you understand what comedy is. The box of swords didn't kill him and he got the splinter instead because it's FUNNY. Well, my word count is high, so DaftPunkLover out!Yeah, God forbid you write any more than the minimum amount, amirite?
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/18/2010, 8:16 am

@SpongeSebastian I sorta agree with that person, even though they didn't give good reason why Family Guy sucks now, I could name like 50. I like the older ones better cause the characters didn't act so stupid in those episodes and they didn't have to try so hard to make people laugh in seasons 1-3. Plus the flashbacks use to only take up like 2 minutes of eah episode now they take up like 6 minutes of each episode.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 9/18/2010, 8:35 am

WoahWoah

A dude name Fry gets freezed into the future. (Yes he does) It has been a very good show on Adult Swim.(Wha.. wha.. What? That doesn't make sense) This show is pretty funny,but it's not one of the shows that I love.It's a pretty good show and it's pretty funny.It's much better than that dreadful Avatar:The Last Airbeder show. (Why did he just compare a completely random show?) I would say that it's very good now as another of those classic Adult Swim shows.This is another grade that I am going to grade this show and that grade that I grade this show (Come on man this is complete nonsense) as is a C because not only that I like it,it's a pretty good show (You like it and it's a pretty good show so you give it a C?)on Adult Swim.
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 28803

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 9/18/2010, 8:45 am

WoahWoah678's review of Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated

This show ruins memories

(that you never had)

Okay,this show ruins the name Scooby Doo.It's about the gang as teenager.

(They were teenagers in almost every other incarnation, ya asswipe)

(At least,the movie which was awesome,but live-action wasn't turned into a show,Like Out of Jimmy's Barf)

(Get your names straight, it's out of Jimmy's head, which you actually liked noob)

The animation is horrible and the voice acting is so terrible.What's New,Scooby Doo? was better than this,so were the two live-action feature films.For anyone who hates me for this,respect my opinion.I give it a F.

(Sorry, you don't like them trying to remember the 60's, you contridicting idiot)

Scores:

Animation:010 It's horrible animation they try to get the animation from the 60's,but they made it look horrible,excpecillay Velma.

(At least it's watchable, unlike you fucktard)

Voice:010 It's when their teenagers,but still horrible voice acting.

(Umm, you just failed this section. just failed)

Music:No music.

(Are you deaf? Apparently you can't hear the theme at the beginning)

Anyways,this show ruins one of the greatest cartoons of all time.I know I saw it once,but I don't care if I "Judge a show by it's cover"It's still horrible.

(I hate you and the way you hate a great cartoon like this, and yet love the original when their so closely related. Fuck off)
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 9/18/2010, 11:12 am

Steel's Thesis Episode 5: FrigginGoddess' review of Atlantis Squarepantis

When me and my brothers were anticipated to Fairly Odd Baby, we got real phyced about the movies before this, especially Alantis Squarepantis. And guess what? Only one of us were happy, and it was our 3 year old bro. (Aw great, the young un' likes it)

Jody and I... well, here's the reaction:

Jody: Mila, is this a joke? Is this the movie?(Mila? I was anticipating a name like RockGoddess)

Me: Uh... I dunno... all they did was sing and play and... it was just ... GAWD!
Jody: What the heck was it again?(Jody is a dumbass, hooray, your life sucks "Mila")

Me: (reading on a TV guide) It's supposed to be the best SP eppie ever.(No one said it was going to be the best one ever, Mila)

No it wasen't! Do you know what's better than this? Snails!(Now that's an insult!)

Jody: C'mon, Mila! At least there should be one good point.(Yeah, Mila. Smile)

Me: No. There. Isn't!(Take a chill pill, Mila, if that is your name)

The Characters are being stupid(You hate our poor Spongey?)

-they don't act right, they just... blow!(Your opinion blows)

The music is more mind-numbing than HSM!(You dare compare this episode to the god awful High School saga?!)

THe storiline is screwed up. What was the writers' on?!(There's more chill pills where that came from)

Jody: Mila, it wasen't that bad...(Come on Mila, she's right)

Me: (glare) Really, do you like it?
Jody: (braking)(Mila has a way with words, am I right?)

No! Thanks for this, Mila!(Great, now I'm in an utter room of emptiness, thanks to you Jody)

Can't belive Stephen Hillibege didn't finish this.(1.Hillibege is not here. 2.Paul Tibbitt finished it)

I hate you for this!(Don't you dare diss Stevie! Angry)

You reallyhave two choises:(1.reallyhave is not a word, 2.He had choices himself)

1. You make all the episodes better...(He can't, he left Pauly in-charge Smile )
OR
2. You stop the show for eva!(Haters gonna hate)
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 9/18/2010, 11:29 am

@Steel Sponge

FrigginGoddess and RockGoddess are not the same person Silly Face! FrigginGoddess was an avatard who was friendly with us Spongeheads, kinda like edmasterchaos

Anyway, onto a review by our obnoxious "friend" fffffffyo22 about the Drake and Josh X-Mas special

I like Drake and Josh, but I was not pleased one bit when I saw this special. (Well I wasn't that pleased that I saw you reviewed this special, but we will all deal)

Ok, so let's just get straight to the point, josh is put in jail AGAIN for something he didn't do. (It's called a tv cliche, it has happened in many tv shows and movies that someone goes to jail one point or another for something they didn't do, dumbass)

Why is he always treated like crap!! (It pleases us)

And still no hahas came out of my mouth when I saw the fake lawyer. (He's an actor)

And I don't care if it's a christmas promise even if it is you shouldn't be put in jail even if it's broken. (That is not why he went to jail dumbass, did we watch the same episode?)

That's just one of the main things that has to be changed in Drake & Josh (If that is one of the main things, I absolutely can't wait for the others)

Josh always getting arrested im sick of it I hated Theater Thug and I also hated this special. (Okay so you are sick of Josh getting arrested only twice?)

I mean if you hate people you don't have to pay someone 50 bucks to steal their clothes. I hated that part (Hey random dude on the street, here is 50 bucks and here is fffffffyo's location, go steal his clothes)

So to sum up this review (So to sum up one part of the special)

I hated this special and Drake & Josh could get MUCH better stuff than this (They can't, you would be asking so much from Dan Schneider, it's not possible)
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 49121

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWaters78 9/18/2010, 12:05 pm

A lot of those reviews are terrible, TV.com got infested with ill-minded people that infect the site with their cow pie reviews.

Well I did some searching myself, and I found a not so pleasant review from WhoaWhoa for Out of Jimmy's Head. Commentaries in Green.

Everybody thinks it's bad.But they are wrong. Uh no, you're wrong, and so is this review.

Well,I don't like this show,but it's fine to me. you're not making much sense kid.

And no it's not one of those shows that is just like those other classic Nickelodeon shows.I can say that it's not great,But it's not bad. after reading this sentence, why do I get the feeling this kid just smoked crack?

I don't like this show,but it's good.It's like one of the greatest spin-offs ever than that dreadful Back At The Barnyard.Except for that the cartoon character's eyes change.ugh my eyes, people's eyes change by melting after reading this bio-hazard. Did you just say greatest spin-off ever? Go to Hell. Back at the Barnyard I think is pretty bad, but nowhere near as bad as this crap.

Well,it's pretty good as what I thought it was.I grade this show a C because it really Wasen't that good,but it was a really good fine show that's better than it's movie that it made on Cartoon Network.It's pretty good. Dude, all I can say is, there are so many things not right about you. Ever considered therapy?
DarkWaters78
DarkWaters78
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25303

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/18/2010, 12:18 pm

spacekiki's review of South Park:

South Park doesn't deserve to be compared to The Simpsons or even Family Guy. (Yes because we all know that everybody compares South Park to The Simpsons and the stupid rip off of The Simpsons A.K.A. Family Guy.)

Trey Parker seems to be a douche! (so you don't like the show cause you THINK that Trey Parker is a douche? Also lol at how dumb you are, South Park was made by Matt Stone AND Trey Parker this show is so good it took 2 people to create it... you douche!)

Ecolo-sceptism you can laugh at Al Gore 'cause it's his biz and he exists tha way but not proclaim climate change is fictive, (he exists tha way? I'm sorry but I can't understand your fucked up grammar maybe you should go back to 3rd grade?)

research on stem cells assimilated to eating embryos,economic liberalism rather than human rights and social protection (What the fuck are you talking about? You move from one random topic to the next, oh my god this is one of the stupidest reviews i've ever read in my life.)

, Religion over Science, the episode about Afghanistan contradicts everything that make the show interesting, looking like the Independence Day movie! (FUCK YOU!!! Like I said, bringing up the most random episodes and topics.)

The range of humor is weak, the creators are not great with dialogs, there are only situations jokes. (How dare you! I'm pretty sure anything they say is A LOT funnier than anything you could ever say. Oh wait, you couldn't ever make dialogue for cartoons cause of your terrible grammer!)

They must restrict their stories to only Stars stories or Xmas bloody orgies (So they should only make episodes about space or people having orgies at Christmas time? Weirdo.)

and do less moral or philosophy because they're often wrong or too simplistic... (So morals are wrong and simplistic? Maybe they should do what the retarded Family Guy does and just mock everybody else's beliefs without at least providing a lesson at the end of the episode about how intolerance is wrong because South Park makes fun of everybody equally even themselves but you're too stupid to actually understand the show!)

Listen to Lisa Simpson, not Stan Marsh!!! (Fuck you, Lisa Simpson is really annoying at times where as Stan isn't always so annoying when he talks about morals. This was a terrible review, I oughta call up Eric Cartman right now and have your parents killed and made into chili!!! Twisted Evil )
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/18/2010, 12:27 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:Steel's Thesis Episode 5: FrigginGoddess' review of Atlantis Squarepantis

When me and my brothers were anticipated to Fairly Odd Baby, we got real phyced about the movies before this, especially Alantis Squarepantis. And guess what? Only one of us were happy, and it was our 3 year old bro. (Aw great, the young un' likes it)

Jody and I... well, here's the reaction:

Jody: Mila, is this a joke? Is this the movie?(Mila? I was anticipating a name like RockGoddess)

Me: Uh... I dunno... all they did was sing and play and... it was just ... GAWD!
Jody: What the heck was it again?(Jody is a dumbass, hooray, your life sucks "Mila")

Me: (reading on a TV guide) It's supposed to be the best SP eppie ever.(No one said it was going to be the best one ever, Mila)

No it wasen't! Do you know what's better than this? Snails!(Now that's an insult!)

Jody: C'mon, Mila! At least there should be one good point.(Yeah, Mila. Smile)

Me: No. There. Isn't!(Take a chill pill, Mila, if that is your name)

The Characters are being stupid(You hate our poor Spongey?)

-they don't act right, they just... blow!(Your opinion blows)

The music is more mind-numbing than HSM!(You dare compare this episode to the god awful High School saga?!)

THe storiline is screwed up. What was the writers' on?!(There's more chill pills where that came from)

Jody: Mila, it wasen't that bad...(Come on Mila, she's right)

Me: (glare) Really, do you like it?
Jody: (braking)(Mila has a way with words, am I right?)

No! Thanks for this, Mila!(Great, now I'm in an utter room of emptiness, thanks to you Jody)

Can't belive Stephen Hillibege didn't finish this.(1.Hillibege is not here. 2.Paul Tibbitt finished it)

I hate you for this!(Don't you dare diss Stevie! Angry)

You reallyhave two choises:(1.reallyhave is not a word, 2.He had choices himself)

1. You make all the episodes better...(He can't, he left Pauly in-charge Smile )
OR
2. You stop the show for eva!(Haters gonna hate)
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/18/2010, 12:51 pm

Commentary on wilpea's review of Fairly Odd Baby-

{NOTE: I'm not trying to offend anyone with my commentaries, their just jokes. Also, the person who wrote this review is autistic, and I wrote most of this commentary unaware of that. Please don't get mad me, I'm not trying to be an asshole to an autistic kid. I'm not making fun of her, just her review. Not her, review, not her, review}

The worst fairly Odd Parents episode to ever be made!!!{Another cliche haters opening for a review}

This is just my opinion though. My score was going to be 0.0 but it won't let me choose that.{Pfft, that's what all the haters/trolls say}

Warning: This is not going to be the best review so you do not have to read this if you do not want to. {Ooh, there's a warning? Wow, that makes this review so much more interesting. Rolling Eyes}

There's no swearing in it though as I hate swearing but this is not a positive review. {Uh huh...}

I'm sorry but the idea of Cosmo and other male fairies having babies just isn't acceptable and really depresses me. {Wait, it depresses you?}

Yes I know male sea-horses have babies and yes I know Yoshi, that dinosaur on Mario has babies too despite being male, but the fairies? Come on now!!! That's where I draw the line!!! {Wow, that doesn't make sense. You're okay with both a real animal and a fictional character do it, but not another fictional character in a cartoon?!}

I've been watching Fairly Odd Parents since January or February 2002 and fell in love with the show, and I especially liked Timmy Turner, who is my most favorite character in the show and after a few years have passed, and after ceasing to watch the show for about nine months in 2005, I came to the realization that Fairly Odd Parents was my most favorite cartoon in the whole wide world and no other cartoon can amount to it, not even my first favorite cartoon, Donald Duck. {Oh great, I can see where this is going...}

But when Fairly Odd Baby came along, well the movie would have been a whole lot better if Wanda Had The Baby!!!!!!! {What? I'm confused, how would a very minor change make it better?}

"It's the boy fairies that have the babies, it's more beautiful that way" or however Wanda said it, Well It's Not To Me!!! It's Disgusting!!! {Disgusting? Dude, that's a joke used in quite a few shows, welcome to the real world... of television.}

I mean, Big Daddy being pregnant with and having Wanda and her sister Blonda, and Cosmo's father having Cosmo, and while some of the male fairies are not going to have babies they still have a potential to do so, and that really bothers, I cannot stand even the thought of that. {Um, if THAT disturbs you, I highly doubt you'll have an easy time in life}

Finding out that male fairies have babies destroyed my love for my most favorite ever cartoon in the world. {Destroyed your love?!}

I feel completely betrayed and let down. {Betrayed and let down?! It's a fucking cartoon! It's not like if someone betrayed you in real life}

Now I don't know what to think about Fairly Odd Parents anymore. This movie needs to be rewritten and this time Wanda should be the one having the baby. {Sorry, it's just not gonna happen. You're going to have to deal with it}

Up until I watched Fairly Odd Baby, Fairly Odd Parents was the best cartoon in the world, but now I don't know what to think about the show anymore. {You don't like it anymore because of one episode?! Even people who hate post-movie Spongebob still watch the old episodes for fun sometimes}

I really miss the way I used to feel about Fairly Odd Parents. I cannot look at the fairies anymore without knowing they have babies. {Can't look? This review is getting too ridiculous}

It's like the female fairies dominate over the male fairies. {Newsflash, the only people who give a damn about "gender dominance" are narcissistic and arrogant fools {not talking about you}.

I even have dreams, well nightmares about the male fairies having babies and it's happened 3 times already and the reminders that male fairies have babies hurts me to the bone. {You need to see a psychologist...}

I have almost lost total interest in Fairly Odd Parents now. I mean I can still watch it but my love for that cartoon has been strained. I'd just stop watching the show but there's no other show like Fairly Odd Parents and there's no show that's better. {You obviously don't watch a lot of TV}

I know it's just a cartoon and that I should just suck it up and shut the heck up and accept the fact that male fairies have babies and I know a lot of you are really upset with me now and I know a lot of you support the idea of Cosmo and other male fairies like Jorgen, Big Daddy, Binky, etc having babies, but it's just too hard for me to accept and for a long list of reasons, reasons I cannot even tell you about. {A long list? Wow... No comment on that one}

Some of it is from my very early childhood too, and I think my autism has some things to do with this, and this is why I just cannot take male faires having babies. {I understand, but still...}

And if I ever do it will be years. And I'm really trying hard not to run away from Fairly Odd Parents, and I'm trying to pretend that female fairies have babies but the reminders of males having babies really gets me down and it's really torn my life apart. {Torn my life apart?! You're starting to scare me...}

I know I'm being over dramatic, and I'm being totally immature about this, but I cannot help it. {Buddy, you did not need to tell us that}

And I'm really sorry about myself, but I'm just sickened at the fact that not only do male fairies have babies but that my most favorite cartoon in the world has been ruined and I cannot look at it the same way anymore no matter what I do. {You just reiterated one of your earlier points}

I know this is never going to happen, but I really think the movie should be rewritten and that Wanda should have the baby so I can finally be relieved of this uncomfortable feeling I have that I cannot get rid of. I know the movie wouldn't make as much sense if it was written that way but that's the way I'd rather have it. And I am fully aware that Fairly Odd Parents is not my cartoon and that its not my decision what happens in the show or to the characters and that there's nothing I can do about it. So for now the best thing to do is to just stick to the Pre-Poof episodes. And I don't think that Poof is a good name either. {Wait a minute, you just said you can't look at the fairies anymore. Way to contradict yourself}

That's all I'll say. I know my review stinks and is totally immature and I'm really sorry I sounded like a huge jerk but I'm just getting as many things off my shoulders as possible and that's just how I feel about the movie, which I wish I never saw. This is now a show I cannot live with or without. {-.- Was this even a review?}

And don't worry, this is my first and last post. After this I'm retiring from the website. And with this I leave you. {And with this, I'm outta here}

Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 9/18/2010, 1:07 pm

DaftPunkLover's Review of FOP:

Who'd watch this crud?
This show is really STUPID!

(I would and it's not)

Here are the overviews of the characters:

Timmy: A boring boy with nothing special to wish.

(The main character, a cruical part of the story, with alot of inventive wishes)

Wanda: Annoying, shrill, and dumb!
Cosmo: Speaks for itself.

(2 other main characters that give the show it's meaning, and also some main laughs, and also people who haven't seen cosmo can't speak for themselves)

Timmy's mom and dad: One word: STUPIDOS!

(supporting characters, also known as not important, plus stupidos isn't a word. I'm contacting the grammar police)

The humor is too repetitive. If they say something like chicken casserole, they will use it like ten times in one episode. Cosmo is too slapstick. I hate the sexist remarks about Wanda! And haven't we heard enough about Mr. Crocker and fairies? Poof ruins it entirely.

(Stop overthinking a cartoon and it's humor, it's meant to make you laugh, and nobody our generation knows what "slapstick" is)

I'm glad this show was cancelled! It STINKS!

(It's still running, it was a season break, dumbass)

I mean the idea is so unoriginal!

(yeah, because you created something so original and awesome that I've never heard of it)

DaftPunkLover out, harder, better, faster, stronger!

(That was the lamest attempt at a catchphrase I ever heard. Now get the fuck off TV.com)
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/18/2010, 1:09 pm

^

I read that review SBLover95, it really was terrible and that person has given bad reviews to other great shows as well.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 9/18/2010, 1:11 pm

storytime7 wrote:^

I read that review SBLover95, it really was terrible and that person has given bad reviews to other great shows as well.

Yeah I saw them. He gave Spongebob a 1, and MTV Cribs an 8. He deserved mocking
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/18/2010, 1:16 pm

Ask a Ninja wrote:
storytime7 wrote:^

Yeah I saw them. He gave Spongebob a 1, and MTV Cribs an 8. He deserved mocking

I'm gonna comment on his Spongebob review later today if nobody else was planning on doing it.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next