SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Comentate. - Page 3 Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Comentate. - Page 3 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Comentate. - Page 3 Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Comentate. - Page 3 Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Comentate. - Page 3 Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Comentate. - Page 3 Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Comentate. - Page 3 Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Comentate. - Page 3 Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Comentate. - Page 3 Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Comentate. - Page 3 Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Comentate. - Page 3 Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Comentate.

+11
that70sguy92
storytime7
Fa
Metal Snake
ExKizuna
♣CF♣
Wumbology
Dragiiin123
SpongeSebastian
jjsthekid
Steel Sponge
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Comentate. - Page 3 Empty Re: Comentate.

Post by Clappy 9/22/2010, 9:17 am

Another review from Nathan

SpongeBob SquarePants vs the Big One - 10

Cant wait to see it! (WTF? The fact you reviewed it before you watched it already deserves mocking)

I saw the commercial a lot of times. (Hey, did you see that commercial for Shamwow? They air that commercial a lot of times too. That and Hasbro's Best Thing Ever. )

I better not be disappointed (like I was with dunces and dragons and have you seen this snail?). (Ok, so you were disappointed with two of the best post movie episodes....I bet those were given 10's too due to your amazing variety of grades)

It had better be good. (The grammar nazis are coming to Alabama to find you)

The plot sounds pretty good. (They also say you need better adjectives)

I hear spongebob and his friends get stranded on some strange island, and they learn that the only way back is to surf there. (That is because mysterious voiceover man said so)

But, spongebob and his friends dont know how to surf, and some guy called "the big one" (one of my favorite actors johnny depp is guest staring!). (Sigh.....so many things wrong with this sentence, where to start? The Big One is a fucking wave and "some guy" is Jack Kahuna Laguna. I'm pretty sure if he is your favorite actor you would have known who the hell he was playing.)

But one of them will not return. Who will it be, or will everyone make it back there? (That is so cliche Nathan, we all know that it was Sandy....noobins)

Find out on april 17th at 8/7 central. It had better be good. (It was good, now go watch it and get off my internetz)
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 49196

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/22/2010, 11:35 am

Well done Clap. Smile That review was really dumb, why the hell would you post a review of something before you've even seen it?
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 36895

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWaters78 9/22/2010, 1:45 pm

CF3689 wrote:Teletubbies review by Basdegamer.

It's a good show for babies.
*...Not really.*

It's a good show..... for babies.
*Why did you repeat this? I got ya the first time.*

Somtimes it's not cool, sometimes is it cool.
*I don't think so.*

Sometime is it the worst show ever, somtimes is it a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a.
a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. s. a. a. a. a. a. a.
a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a.
*Ok, why did you spam "a"? Oh, & this review is terrible.*
Good Commentaries, and wow, another spam review? I could've sworn I saw a spam review posted here earlier, and it was for the exact same show. Just spamming in reviews proves these guys are way too lazy. And if there's already two spam reviews for Teletubbies, hmm, must be a spam review magnet. Silly Face!
DarkWaters78
DarkWaters78
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25378

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/22/2010, 5:51 pm

DarkWaters78 wrote:
CF3689 wrote:Teletubbies review by Basdegamer.

It's a good show for babies.
*...Not really.*

It's a good show..... for babies.
*Why did you repeat this? I got ya the first time.*

Somtimes it's not cool, sometimes is it cool.
*I don't think so.*

Sometime is it the worst show ever, somtimes is it a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a.
a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. s. a. a. a. a. a. a.
a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a.
*Ok, why did you spam "a"? Oh, & this review is terrible.*
Good Commentaries, and wow, another spam review? I could've sworn I saw a spam review posted here earlier, and it was for the exact same show. Just spamming in reviews proves these guys are way too lazy. And if there's already two spam reviews for Teletubbies, hmm, must be a spam review magnet. Silly Face!

Yeah, but it was a different user.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 32955

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 9/22/2010, 5:57 pm

Anyone remember 66ers? This is one of his infamous reviews, I use to bitch about this one a lot Silly Face!

He reviewed the episodes Culture Shock and F.U.N.

Culture Shock: A

This was great. It was awesome. I loved it, and it was funny. I really liked it, and it was funny. I liked the Talent Show. It was cool and great. (Redundant much? Besides mentioning the Talent Show, your vocabulary consisted of love, like, funny, cool, great)
- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - -

F.U.N: A

I like this one. I liked the song. It was great. I really liked the part when Plankton was singing. It was funny. The no friends zone ws awesome! (ZOMG! Your redundancy is killing me! Forget Nathan, I am sending the fucking grammar nazis on you first. Lesson 1: The Adjective and how it will make you more diverse)

- - - -- - - - -- - - - - -- - - - -- - - - Total: A

This episode was great. I loved both of the parts! (And yes most of his reviews were this way, the same letter grades, the same shit over and over again. Annoying little fuck)
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 49196

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/22/2010, 5:57 pm

"Guest staring"??
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46773
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/22/2010, 6:21 pm

Barney & Friends "review" by dark_fighter03.

Barney should die.
aogo oshfdio o hjdifhid hfidfh doh dhfdif dfhdoid hfidf dfhdkh dhfkfh dhfdk hkd hkfh hdkfhk dfd fdf fd f f f f f f f f f f ffdgd gf gfg dferd fdgfhdf hf kjk ku j n ku y kj kj k j k jk k jk j kj

*Words cannot describe how stupid this so-called "review" is. This guy should learn how to write meaningful reviews that don't consist of spam. -_-*
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/22/2010, 6:38 pm

thecrap15's (I know what I said) review of Imitation Krabs.

In another attempt to steal the Krabby Patty formula, Plankton makes a robot that looks just like Mr. Krabs. But in order to get the formula, he will have to do some odd things as part of the "secret handshake." This is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very ugly!

1.7/10

This review is very very very... I'm not even gonna do it. Also, ugly? Can somebody please give DPL's thesaurus to this guy?
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/22/2010, 7:18 pm

Wumbology wrote:thecrap15's (I know what I said) review of Imitation Krabs.

In another attempt to steal the Krabby Patty formula, Plankton makes a robot that looks just like Mr. Krabs. But in order to get the formula, he will have to do some odd things as part of the "secret handshake." This is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very ugly!

1.7/10

This review is very very very... I'm not even gonna do it. Also, ugly? Can somebody please give DPL's thesaurus to this guy?

Alright guys, enough with the spam reviews. It's getting old. Silly Face!
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/22/2010, 7:52 pm

I'm doing a commentary on greenman314's review of That's No Lady-

After all, SpongeBob's work at the peak of his Nickelodeon prime was downright hilarious, smartly written substance that never got old. This steaming pile of crap that the writers try to pass off as SpongeBob, therefore, obviously doesn't deserve to be compared to the barrel that once overflowed with original material. {This post-movie Spongebob hate is so trite}

(Thanks to Roger Ebert, in his review of "Freddy Got Fingered", for that quote.)

I was once briefly employed for an online "business" devoted to distributing items to "Animal Crossing" players worldwide. {Uh huh...}

You've probably never heard of it, but it's called "Johntown327's Unlimited Giveaway", which you can check out for yourself on AnimalCrossingCommunity.com. I remember the first speech of Johntown327, the executive director, that I witnessed. It went roughly along the lines of this: "I ask for toast, and you give me a piece of bread with the word 'toast' scribbled on it in marker. I ask for a hamburger, and you give me a pile of bloody cow guts. I ask for chocolate milk and you give me water mixed with dirt. Guess what, people? It's not cutting it!" {Can someone please tell me what this has to do with a Spongebob review?}

I feel exactly like screaming those words to the writers of this downright idiotic episode. {Do you think they'd care?}

I vowed that I would never review another episode of SpongeBob after "Spy Buddies", and that anyone could just read the review of that episode if they wanted to know my sentiments towards any post-movie episode. {One opinion on an episode is your opinion on every single post-movie episode?!}

However, I'm making an exception with "That's No Lady" simply because it's such moronic, awful, utterly insulting stupidity that I can't berate enough. {Wow...}

I'll start with the plot, one of the most fascinating, well-thought out and involving plots I've ever seen. {Oh now you like this episode. Rolling Eyes} Y'see, Patrick is walking, and a fish randomly screams at him, "Get out of town!" Patrick, afraid that his life has been threatened, assumes the identity of a woman. {I see where this is going...}

Not impressed? Well, wait until you hear what happens next! He gets a job at the Krusty Krab, and Squidward and Mr. Krabs have a crush on him! {It's called a joke, dude}

But then, in a twist ending, it turns out that the fish wasn't threatening Patrick; he was a travel agent who wanted him to go on a vacation! {You ignoramus, it was revealed 45 seconds into the episode}

And then, the funniest part of all: Patrick randomly rips his clothes off when he finds this out! The most AWESOME ending EVARRR!!!1 {Your sarcasm does not amuse me a bit}

Seriously, I know that I said that SpongeBob wasn't about intricate plots, but this is just ludicrous. A two-year-old could come up with better material, I'm sure. {There is no fucking way a two year-old could write a Spongebob episode}

Anyone without at least a decent level of respect for civilized literature who looks at this crap as witty should be dragged out into the woods and shot. Save the world one more brainless waste of air. {No, anyone who looks at this shitty review as witty needs to be shot}

Characters? I would say that everyone was way out-of-character here, but SpongeBob, as of the movie, has never had consistent characters, so I really can't propose that argument. {Out of character? Your character analysis is as bad as your sarcasm}

But I will say that this (mis)use of Patrick has been by far the most head-scratchingly bad move the writers have made thus far. {Okay, Patrick's a little too stupid, but misused?}

SpongeBob, meanwhile, is flat as cardboard. Squidward's sudden love fascination with Patrick is not only contrary to everything we know about him, it's also very disturbing. {More gay accusations? Squidward had a crush on PATRICIA not Patrick! Were you paying attention at the ending?!}

Humor? None. Oh, but we have a scene where Patrick takes SpongeBob's clothes, thinking that they're his! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZ, I MAY DIE LAUGHING!!!!!!!11!1one JEEZUS FRICKING CHRIST, THAT'S HILARIOUS! {You're sarcasm still sucks}

Again, I raise the "drag 'em in the woods and shoot 'em" point. SpongeBob has always been about witty verbal ballets, satire, and the occasional physical slapstick humor (courtesy of Squidward). Not a stupid "Patrick, those are my clothes", "Oh, sorry". {Do you know what a joke is?}

Other gags? Oh please. Squidward and Mr. Krabs pursue a love interest with "Patricia", only to realize later that he's not a woman. Seriously, that's not funny. That's mentally retarded garbage that's literally impossible to properly describe. {You know what else isn't funny? You making this awful review and using the word "mentally retarded" like that}

I really can't give this episode the credit it deserves, which would be to totally destroy every copy from existence and order an apology from the writers to humanity for this grave offense. {The day you manage to make that happen will be the day hell freezes over}

And I'm sure you can draw conclusions for yourself relating to the blatant innuendo of "That's No Lady". In conclusion, there's nothing to like about this episode, unless you want a way to kill IQ points. {I think I lost I.Q points reading this review}

I'll close with another quote, from Charles A. Beard: "When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." This episode, as well as the era it comes from, is certainly dark, and I certainly appreciate the stars ("Band Geeks", "Life of Crime", "Chocolate with Nuts", "Club SpongeBob") with undying gratitude. {This is getting really stupid}

(EDIT: I've done a cursory check on the positive reviews for this episode, and, based on the total disregard for basic grammar, convincing presentation, logical thought, and structure of the content, I'm even more assured that my opinion is justified: this episode is for idiots.) {Hmmm, based on your god-awful review and pompous prick comments, this review is for idiots}

BTW, his other Spongebob reviews were pretty much like this too. Being a condescending jackass.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 9/22/2010, 9:59 pm

^Wow. That guy seriously needs to lighten up.
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 27177

http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/22/2010, 10:05 pm

Nathan, get your own commmentary style. I use corly braces. You use brackets or something.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24531

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/22/2010, 10:42 pm

DEAL WITH IT wrote:Nathan, get your own commmentary style. I use corly braces. You use brackets or something.

Confused Who're you talking too?
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/23/2010, 6:03 am

Firion_525 wrote:
DEAL WITH IT wrote:Nathan, get your own commmentary style. I use corly braces. You use brackets or something.

Luke, I use curly braces. get your own.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/23/2010, 11:32 am

DEAL WITH IT wrote:
Firion_525 wrote:

Luke, I use curly braces. get your own.

Other people use braces{the only ones on my computer are curly}. And besides, if I use them, doesn't that make you look good? Silly Face! If their your style, and if I like them, isn't it good that somebody else likes your commentary style and wants to follow it?
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/23/2010, 2:20 pm

SB review by FuneralDressXY

Spongebob wants Patrick and Squidward is jealous
*Uhhh... ok then?*

Spongebob is the worst show I have ever seen.
*Have you seen Out of Jimmy's Head?*

He is annoying and stupid, and not in a funny or good way either. He has this annoying laugh and too much merchandise. It further addens to that stereotype that business corps just want money from merch. All that spongebob merchandise, bugged me alot.
*Ok...*

I have a spongebob hanging from a noose in my room.
*O.o...*
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/23/2010, 3:33 pm

Firion_525 wrote:

1.7/10

Show: Spongebob
Rating: 1.0
WEFV b4 vrwbtbtbtbtbtviu brn ibr dfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfh
df
h

df
f

{Well, at least this is better then any of Luke's reviews}
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/23/2010, 5:00 pm

DEAL WITH IT wrote:
Firion_525 wrote:

1.7/10

WEFV b4 vrwbtbtbtbtbtviu brn ibr dfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfhdfh
df
h

df
f

Thank you very much Dragiiin. Smile
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/23/2010, 6:28 pm

Firion_525 wrote:
DEAL WITH IT wrote:
Firion_525 wrote:

1.7/10

df
h

df
f

Thank you very much Dragiiin. Smile
NICE FAIL COMMENT BRO =D
And then the next comment your gonna try to be cool and say "WHY DANK YOU DRAGON HERFADURDLE" because your brain can't come up with anything better.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/23/2010, 8:09 pm

Actually, I'm not.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/24/2010, 11:41 pm

One little argument, A whole thread gets trashed!
Please continue with your regularly scheduled programing.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/25/2010, 12:17 am

My apologies Dragiiin. Friends?

Back on topic. Here's another commentary.

Another one of "TheCraps" terrible reviews, this one is on Goo Goo Gas and No Hat For Pat-

Goo Goo Gas:
Plankton creates a gas that reverses the process of aging, and turns all the adults into babies. What's this baby stuff??? {Baby stuff? That's your analysis?} Maybe a baby worte this episode or what's in the brains of the writers while writing this episode is babies! {Brilliant choice of words. You invent pathetic analogies rather than expressing your opinion. Rolling Eyes How n00bish.}

Grade: 1.5/10 F

No Hat for Pat:
Patrick is upset when he can't play with his friends because of them having to go to work at the Krusty Krab. But that all ends when Mr. Krabs hires Patrick as the restaurant's sign-holder. However, Patrick finds out that this job isn't as easy as it looks. Patrick is very funny. {Patrick is funny? Once again, all you did was state the plot and give half-assed opinions}

Grade: 7/10 B-

{Yup, a lot of his reviews are pretty much like this. Spam, or copying and pasting plot summaries without even stating his opinion. What an annoying little n00b}

Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 9/25/2010, 1:13 am

8.94Spongebob4Eva's review of Gone.

I know I will probably get lots of thumbs downs for this but this really needs to be said;(Already did)

Well in this episode, SpongeBob finds out all of his friends are...gone!(*makes popping noise)

So the title gives away nothing then(!)(sarcasm) (Wow, that really sucked)

And the whole episode is basically just SpongeBob pretending to be his friends, nothing else happens.(More of everything did, stop watching Nye and pay attention to the board)

If you walked out the room and around your house twice, you honestly wouldn't have missed anything.(I did, and I particularilly missed somethin')

Anyway,the episode ends with everybody coming back and telling him that it was the Annual No SpongeBob Day,(That's National to you Wink )

and then it showed a flashback to the 'celebration' and the people who were supposed to be his friends were burning statues of him and cheering!(That was one statue. SEE, you did miss something!)

That's one thing I hate about the new episodes-the characters are really OOC(Out Of Character) because;(Okay, this is going off-topic)

SpongeBob is now a complete idiot with probably the same IQ as Patrick(and he also never stops crying).(Then stop whining!)

Patrick is even stupider,which I wouldn't mind if it were not for the fact that he seems to think he is above everyone else and that he snaps at S.B for no real reason.(Wow, how many times did you attempt to walk out of your room twice Confused)

Squidward,it seems, has become a sadist-(not a word)

as he laughs at SpongeBob when he is in obvious physical pain(eg Sun Bleached) (He was IN character when he did that. Sheesh, this is worse than trying to beat level2460)

and I also don't like everybody attacking him(Squidward) for no reason.(There was a reason, you get out too often!)

Sandy..I don't think there is much to say as she is barely seen anymore,but I do think she thinks too high of herself sometimes(saying she is the strongest and smartest) (That was old times, bro)

Mr Krabs is far too over-used now and he is so cheap,(Great, I've seen this complaint over a billion times!)

he spent an entire episode stalking S.B to get a penny of him.(Even better, same over-used complaint I've seen today!)

And finaly,Plankton.He is also too over-used and him trying to steal the formula is really irrtating now.(Come on, he needs some love)

I appologize for my rant. Getting back on track now;(Good for you)

This episode was a complete waste of time and once I saw it,I don't believe I have ever watched it again.(And I don't see why you have the words 4Eva in your name)

Overall, I give it a grade F
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37624

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/25/2010, 3:14 am

Awesome commentary Steel. That users review went WAY off-topic. I'm getting really annoyed with post-movie Spongebob haters posting their opinions on the show in episode reviews. They just give the same old ball and chain hater comments in their reviews.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/25/2010, 7:34 am

Firion_525 wrote:My apologies Dragiiin. Friends?

Another one of "TheCraps" terrible reviews, this one is on Goo Goo Gas and No Hat For Pat-

Goo Goo Gas:
Plankton creates a gas that reverses the process of aging, and turns all the adults into babies. What's this baby stuff??? {Baby stuff? That's your analysis?} Maybe a baby worte this episode or what's in the brains of the writers while writing this episode is babies! {Brilliant choice of words. You invent pathetic analogies rather than expressing your opinion. Rolling Eyes How n00bish.}

No Hat for Pat:
Patrick is upset when he can't play with his friends because of them having to go to work at the Krusty Krab. But that all ends when Mr. Krabs hires Patrick as the restaurant's sign-holder. However, Patrick finds out that this job isn't as easy as it looks. Patrick is very funny. {Patrick is funny? Once again, all you did was state the plot and give half-assed opinions}

{Yup, a lot of his reviews are pretty much like this. Spam, or copying and pasting plot summaries without even stating his opinion. What an annoying little n00b}

inmdeed.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/25/2010, 4:48 pm

DEAL WITH IT wrote:
Firion_525 wrote:My apologies Dragiiin. Friends?

Goo Goo Gas:

No Hat for Pat:

inmdeed.

Thanks for agreeing with me Dragiiin.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 10/3/2010, 10:11 am

thecrad15's review of Chocolate with Nuts

Chocolate with Nuts brought down the score.

(Are you high or something? I know people have different opinions, but fucking seriously.)

Chocolate With Nuts:
SpongeBob and Patrick decide to become rich entrepreneurs by selling chocolate bars door to door. But instead of making money, they lose money. BORING!

(Whats boring? All you did was give a summary, and then wrote boring at the end. Thanks for wasting my time on your crap review.)

He did one on MM & BB V but it was summary really, so I'm not gonna waste my time on it.

Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25240

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 10/6/2010, 7:47 pm

9.ToonRater21's review for Fanboy and Chum Chum

Alright lets see, "Fanboy and Chum Chum". A Nickelodeon cartoon about two hyperactive kids that love slushys and are fans of everything, well in the show.(Yep, keep it going)

What I think of this, Well a lot of kid friendly cartoons nowadays aren't perfect or good.(I can assure I have no kids)

Some of them are cool but you will always find at least 2 or 3 problems in it.(Apparently, I saw more than just 3 *rolls eyes*)

I say this is probobly the coolest thing i've seen on Nickelodeon in years-(PUMPKIN WHAT?!)

-and I'm not really a "Air Bender" fan(Uh-huh)

and "SpongeBob" is just annoying and needs to leave and stop taking everyone's spotlight-(You like Fanboy and Chum Chum better than our yellow softness? Big Lipped Alligator Moment)

-especially Rocko who really should deserve all that fame and glory.(Because Rugrats had more praise than your softness)

When I saw this the first time I thought it sucked a lot and was really really bad,(It did!)

but after seeing some other episodes including the new ones the style and craziness of this show really took me back to the days-(Yay! Run-on sentences!)

I used to love watching Nickelodeon. "Fanboy and Chum Chum" does have some bathroom humor at times-(Ugh! Why do you like this show, I see no glory!)

but it's no different then the way Nickelodeon used to be.(Umm...what?)

I like the CGI animation though.(By the way, why do you call yourself ToonRater if you're making a lame-ass review?)

The character design is probably the biggest complaint about the show from a lot of people.(You think people are bullying it, because of whatever has to do with CGI?)

I kind of like it. I don't think it's that bad I mean it probably is compared to "Jimmy Neutron" but the creator of "Fanboy" maybe was to make them look crazy and wacky since it is a kids show.(How long have you relied on the children?)

This show is awesome and will definitely be Nickelodeon's new favorite.(I don't like this show at all, call yourself a ToonRater? And oh look, SOMEONE did not give the show a rating! Steel is out)
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 10/6/2010, 8:29 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:9.ToonRater21's review for Fanboy and Chum Chum

Alright lets see, "Fanboy and Chum Chum". A Nickelodeon cartoon about two hyperactive kids that love slushys and are fans of everything, well in the show.(Yep, keep it going)

What I think of this, Well a lot of kid friendly cartoons nowadays aren't perfect or good.(I can assure I have no kids)

Some of them are cool but you will always find at least 2 or 3 problems in it.(Apparently, I saw more than just 3 *rolls eyes*)

I say this is probobly the coolest thing i've seen on Nickelodeon in years-(PUMPKIN WHAT?!)

and "SpongeBob" is just annoying and needs to leave and stop taking everyone's spotlight-(You like Fanboy and Chum Chum better than our yellow softness? Big Lipped Alligator Moment)

-especially Rocko who really should deserve all that fame and glory.(Because Rugrats had more praise than your softness)

When I saw this the first time I thought it sucked a lot and was really really bad,(It did!)

but after seeing some other episodes including the new ones the style and craziness of this show really took me back to the days-(Yay! Run-on sentences!)

I used to love watching Nickelodeon. "Fanboy and Chum Chum" does have some bathroom humor at times-(Ugh! Why do you like this show, I see no glory!)

I like the CGI animation though.(By the way, why do you call yourself ToonRater if you're making a lame-ass review?)

The character design is probably the biggest complaint about the show from a lot of people.(You think people are bullying it, because of whatever has to do with CGI?)

I kind of like it. I don't think it's that bad I mean it probably is compared to "Jimmy Neutron" but the creator of "Fanboy" maybe was to make them look crazy and wacky since it is a kids show.(How long have you relied on the children?)

This show is awesome and will definitely be Nickelodeon's new favorite.(I don't like this show at all, call yourself a ToonRater? And oh look, SOMEONE did not give the show a rating! Steel is out)

He likes the show because...?
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 10/6/2010, 9:26 pm

Once again, review you disagree with =/= bad review.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64112

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 10/6/2010, 10:09 pm

DEAL WITH IT wrote:WeirdGamer's review of Ed Edd N Eddy. Commentary is in curly braces.

this show is filled with so much NOGISTA
{It won't get any better from here, folks.}

i love this show.
{And you hate proper capitalization.}

its probily one of cartoon netwlorks best alot of ppl said it was stupid.....
{"Ppl" thought right. The majority of "cartoon netwlorks programming are stupid.}

they said it was so stupid it was halireous.
{They said that Family Guy was so stupid is was halireous. Look where it is now.}

its just like bevis and butthead
{Except it's not.}

but with more awsomeness
{Beavis and Butthead had awesomeness?}

this show is fun to watch and the animation is epic.
{How does the animation qualify as epic? Does it keep you on the edge of your seat?}

ever sice i was a little kid ive always wanted to hang out with the eds.
{Your not a little kid now?!}

but i was to young but now im thirteen
{BA HA HA HA HA!}

so i can but there only cartoons man.......
{The depth of them being cartoons is stunning.}

bumer anyway this probily one of cartoon networks best show
{Keep dreaming buddy. Just because it's supplies you with endless NOGISTA doesn't mean it's the best.}

and its gone if only cartoon network could relize how memeral it was it would be great
{To bad cartoons can't be memeral.}

Let's just hope this one isn't autistic.
^ That is a bad review. Do bad reviews, damn it.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 10/7/2010, 6:54 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:

That person was making bullshit reasons for liking the show such as "it's a kids show so it's supposed to be like this", and tried saying it's better than Spongebob, both those reasons alone deserve mocking.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24908

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 10/7/2010, 7:17 pm

storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

That person was making bullshit reasons for liking the show such as "it's a kids show so it's supposed to be like this", and tried saying it's better than Spongebob, both those reasons alone deserve mocking.
I'll grant you the first one, but the part I bolded is a matter of opnion.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 10/7/2010, 7:42 pm

Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

Yeah, but he gave a bullshit reason for saying it's better than Spongebob. he said "Spongebob is too popular and hogs all the attention" which is a bullshit reason because maybe if Fanboy and Chum Chum was good enough to get decent ratings then maybe it woul actually be on more often. Plus another reason this review deserves to be mocked is because unlike some of the other reviews in this thread, it's not just spam it's an opinion that nobody would agree with and bullshit reasons to back that opinion up.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24908

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 10/7/2010, 9:29 pm

storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

Yeah, but he gave a bullshit reason for saying it's better than Spongebob. he said "Spongebob is too popular and hogs all the attention" which is a bullshit reason because maybe if Fanboy and Chum Chum was good enough to get decent ratings then maybe it woul actually be on more often. Plus another reason this review deserves to be mocked is because unlike some of the other reviews in this thread, it's not just spam it's an opinion that nobody would agree with and bullshit reasons to back that opinion up.

I'm with you on this one storytime.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 10/8/2010, 5:15 pm

Bah, whatever.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 1/4/2011, 10:25 pm

So, my previous one failed, and I had no idea. I'm doing another because I wasn't able to do so on XAT. This is a mock of another thecrad review, but not just one. But two reviews. It starts with his Wormy review.

Two boring episodes!

(It's a well known fact for any Season 1-3 episode, thecrad's attention span occasionally decreases)

The episode starts out with Sandy getting ready to leave Bikini Bottom to return to Texas for a short while. She leaves SpongeBob and Patrick in charge of her pets while she's gone. Both of them immediately fall in love with a catipilar who Sandy calls, "Wormy."

(Fall in love? I thought they became friends with him.)

The three of them do all sorts of crazy things together, such as hide and seek, peek-a-boo and dancing. By the time the begins to sets, SpongeBob and Patrick have both become fond of Wormy and wish that they didn't have to go.

(I thought this was a review, not story time. My Italian little friend is the only one who can do that)

Nevertheless, they depart from Sandy's treedome, planning all the wonderful things that they'll do with Wormy tommorrow morning. Little do they know that while they sleep, a miracle happens to Wormy. The next day, SpongeBob and Patrick are as eager as ever to get back to Sandy's to play with Wormy. When they arrive, they're shocked to learn that Wormy isn't in his cage! Directly after that, the two friends notice a strange creature with a black body and orange and black wings flying around Sandy's treedome.

(Trying to be smartass by trying to make it hard for me to mock, Mother Goose?)

Suddenly, it lands on SpongeBob's helmet! SpongeBob and Patrick instantly freak out and both of them assume that whatever it is, it must've eaten Wormy! Immediately, the two go into panic and try to capture the monster.

(Now you're making yourself stupid enough to realize it's a monarch butterfly?)

After many failed tries, SpongeBob eventually traps it in a bubble and sends it out of Sandy's treedome, into Bikini Bottom. But it ends up heading straight for the Krusty Krab. In fear and panic, SpongeBob and Patrick take a "secret" entryway into the Krusty Krab where the interrupt Mr. Krabs' photo shoot.

(Once upon a time, thecrad was taking my advice of explaining the episode's plot too seriously)

It is then both of them explain to Mr. Krabs and Squidward about the monster. Neither of them believe them when they see. But once they get a closer look at the creature's face they suddenly do believe SpongeBob and Patrick...and end up racing out of the Krusty Krab screaming their heads off.

(Speaking of thinking the episode is "boring," you're boring me to hell)

Since neither SpongeBob nor Patrick saw them run out of the Krusty Krab, now they think that the monster has not only eaten Wormy, but Mr. Krabs and Squidward! It is then they think no one is safe and go out to warn the entire town. This ends up throwing the town into panic with everyone screaming and running around.

(thecrad? Did you put effort into making this review?)

And soon, just as Sandy returns home, the entire town is destroyed and in ruins. It's then Sandy catches Wormy who is actually nothing more than a butterfly. Now that the "monster" has been captured, everything gets out of hiding and resumes on with their normal lives.

(Such as you not getting laid in your lifetime, mister)

Boring!

(Tell all your friends the plot of the episode, and say it's just boring without a reason. Now they think you're crazy!)

Now for his review of Club Spongebob:

Club SpongeBob:
Squidward appears from his house to take a ride on his bike to work.

(Ladies and gentlemen, the non-reason giving reviewer, the storytime wannabe, thecrad15!)

Spongebob and Patrick are in a beanstalk tree house speaking in code about Squidward going to work and can be heard giggling.

(Did I mention you were boring me to hell earlier? Moving on)

Squidward rides over to them, and begins to mock their secret language, but Spongebob says that they can't tell him about the secret language because he isn't a member of the club.

(Show this to your fan club, and they will obey this plotline and kick you out! SOO Happy)

Squidward asks, "What does it take to be a member, besides being a moron?"

(Great, now you're doing a teleplay copy)

Spongebob tells Squidward that he couldn't even get into the club if he tried. Squidward says that he happens to be a member of "over 20 different exclusive clubs all across the sea bottom." Patrick says that Squidward will definitely not fit in.

(Where the hell are you, EmanTan?)

Squidward says that they should be begging him to join the club and as such begins to climb the beanstalk. He gets inside the club only to find that the room is VERY small, and that is the type of fitting in the two boys were referring to.

(My god, how long did you take to write this review, and how many children did you manage to get to fall asleep?)

He is then told that they have been stuck in the club for three days. Spongebob and Patrick decide to initiate Squidward anyhow, and sing him the welcome song.

(And it goes like this:
Welcome to the Stairway of Heaven!
Go there if you want to avoid 11 minute filled misery from thecrad15! Doesn't rhyme?
Who gives a shit?)

Squidward gets annoyed and tries to get out of the club by pulling on a beanstalk branch, causing the whole tree house to go flying into the air, landing in a kelp forest, presumably in the middle of nowhere.

(Are you going to express your opinion or overdue my old theory of explaining episode plots every time?)

As it is flying through the air, a couple of fish are shown walking and the male says to the female "make a wish honey" as the tree house flies overhead.

(Wife: I wish I had a projectile weapon. This review makes me want to commit suicide)

The boys emerge from the tree house.

(Are you talking about the trademarks slang Phineas and Ferb(or any other young prodigy) adjective, or not taking suggestions to call Spongebob and Patrick men?)

Patrick and Spongebob are excited because of the ride, but Squidward is frantically pacing and screaming about the fact that he is not lost with Spongebob and Patrick.

(Not lost? He is lost, dumbass)

He states, "Why must every 11 minutes of my life be filled with misery? Whhhyyyy?"

(This is my reaction to your insanely long review)

Squidward says that this is the end, but Spongebob tries to reassure him by saying that they will be fine if they stick together and that they are fine because they have the magic conch shell. Patrick tells Spongebob to ask it something,

(Okay! I'll go first! Is thecrad's review going to end in less than 3 seconds?
A: Maybe someday.
Damn)

so he pulls the cord on the shell while asking if he will ever get married, to which the conch replies "maybe someday…"

(Storytime7 shuns you)

Squidward thinks the idea is absurd, and that it is just a stupid toy. The boys are angered by Squidward's comment, and Spongebob asks the shell what they must do to be rescued. "Nothing..." is the reply, after which Patrick and Spongebob proceed to sit down with blank looks on their faces...literally doing nothing.

(There's a one in one chance that you lost your audience in less than 3 minutes)

Squidward abandons them after mocking them again…He finds himself lost in the forest, until he sees a light at the end of the kelp tunnel. After running towards it, he ends up right where he began, which means that if he had been running in a straight line as was alluded to, that he would have had to run all the way around the world...

(IN TWENTY FOUR DAYS! SOO Happy)

This leads to Squidward setting up a semi-camp, starting a fire and trying to grill a bug on a frying pan. Where he got the pan is not specified. He continues to mock the two of them for listening to the conch by saying "as if the answers to all your problems will fall right out of the sky."

(Pilot: Hey kid, I'm here to solve your problems. Hop on if you want to avoid thecrad15!
Me: Okay!)

Cue a Picnic Supply Inc. plane falling out of the sky that must drop the load - containing a pre-assembled picnic table and umbrella, tent, and a very large supply of various foods.

(Um, hello? Everybody here can tell you didn't write the screenplay; key word is in bold)

"Praise the magic conch!!!!" Spongebob and Patrick cry as they immediately begin to dig into all the food.

(This could be a really good copy of a teleplay from that episode to use as entry for NaNoWriMo)

Suddenly Squidward has a serious five o'clock shadow and looks like he is starving to death, unlike Spongebob and Patrick, who look completely normal. He begs them for food, but Spongebob says that he should ask the Magic Conch what he should eat.

(Must resist...from...signing...off)

The conch is apparently mad at Squidward for his prior remarks and tells him he can't have anything to eat.

(The conch is not a toy with emotion, it's an inanimate object with an audio tape smart people invented)

After many tries, his head starts to morph, and grow red in anger.

(Can it morph into a spicy red jalepeno? I doubt it)

Suddenly, a park ranger appears...He sees the boys' conch and lets everyone know he is a "club member." He asks the conch what they should do now, to which the reply is "Nothing…" The three of them flop down into the blank look once again - Squidward weakly joins them...

(Hell yes, it's finally over! Now what do you think of this episode before I go berserk by seeing you have no given reason?)

(You sir are a logical disaster, I shall-! *Please standby*)

And that's all for tonight.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 1/5/2011, 8:08 am

Haha, what a failure.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 1/5/2011, 12:10 pm

Lolz.

Last edited by Steel Sponge on 1/5/2011, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 1/5/2011, 6:38 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:What am I doing wrong?
I was referring to thecrad. Silly Face!
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 1/10/2011, 2:00 am

I think I'll post a commentary for one of Nathan's recent blogs soon.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 1/10/2011, 11:22 am

Remember my two-ep marathon of thecrad? Coming soon: a 4-5 ep marathon of That TV Dude. Cool
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 1/11/2011, 2:21 am

Steel Sponge wrote:Remember my two-ep marathon of thecrad? Coming soon: a 4-5 ep marathon of That TV Dude. Cool

I'll be sure to check it out.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 1/11/2011, 9:21 pm

It's here, my four episode marathon of That TV Dude:

#1: His review for Miley Cyrus:

If there was an award for most overrated teen singer ever, it would probably go to Hannah Montana.(And the winner for the most latest person to realize the criticism got really old, goes to TV Dude!)

She's just another one of those overly hyped singers who thinks she's all that, but not.(No shit, sherlock)

She's also another one of those snobs who on the outside looks perky and friendly, but is just another stuck up person on Hollywood who is too good for anyone.(Okay, this would be better if you're all like, "I know everybody else thinks so, but..." or something)

Her songs are just abysmal, and that's the nicest word I can think of for her songs.(In Soviet Russia, songs think you're abysmal)

She also seems to lip sync her songs, and it proves she can't sing at all.(How is proving she lip syncs proves that she does not have good vocals, then?)

I also don't like what she teaches kids on her show. In one episode, Hannah refuses to eat carrots and I am sure other kids didn't want carrots after that episode. Way to teach kids the right thing Miley.(Don't tell me you watch every episode of it)

At one point, Miley got a show and a movie, and let me tell you right now, she is one of the worst actors I have ever seen.(Not her fault she makes a lot of money)

She either overacts, or underacts and doesn't have any passion at all. I also fail to see why she's so hyped up. She's only going to be abandoned in a matter of time for the next "greatest teen singer",(Um hello? This isn't 2008 or 2009 anymore)

so why bother making her so big if she's going to be forgotten soon?(Are you talking to her fans, or Disney? At least be a little specific)

You would think that after all the scandals she has had, she would be let go, but no. I mean really?(Hey, is this review all about complaining about Miley Cyrus' fame?)

She has done so many bad things that her career should have ended long ago and be forgotten.(Seriously, are you a broken record? Or using the whole "bragging about having a huge ballsack after one unique sentence" level?)

And the excuse of her being a teen is not valid at all, she needs to be disciplined for her scandals. Also she dates older men, and she's a teen. There are no redeeming qualities to Miley Cyrus. She may look pretty to some people, but her looks aren't enough. She has no talent as a singer or actor, she teaches the wrong things to kids, and her countless scandals should have ended her career by now.(This would be better if you did this EARLIER)

Miley not only needs to leave the singing business, but the acting and TV business all together.(Dude, take a pill. Her show is already over)

#2: His review for Spongebob Squarepants:

Spongebob Squarepants is one of those shows everyone will remember. No matter how old you are, everyone has heard of it, watched it, and laughed. Unfortunately, it seems that over the years, the show has gone from being a great show, to very mediocre and boring and here's why.(Oh, this is good)

The first seasons' 1 through 3, were well crafted and had plenty of great ideas in it. There was humor that not only kids could laugh at, but adults as well. I also liked the variety the seasons had and had original plots and stories, but like all good shows, it eventually starts to go rock bottom (no not the episode, but it was great).(Oh look, it's ANOTHER nostalgic)

After the success of The Spongebob Squarepants Movie, it was only logical that another season be put on the air and I was ready to watch it, only to find some changes I did not like. The artwork is way too colorful now,(Would you rather watch stuff in black/white, or colorful effects by Vincent Waller?)

Spongebob has a new voice that is very annoying, and it has lost some of it's variety and humor.(Since when were throats funny? And oh yeah, thanks for using that overused complaint)

It wasn't until season 6 when things went way down hill for Spongebob. The episodes now focus on the Krusty Krab too much,(Isn't that called the point of the show?)

the variety is now next to non-existent, the stories are a case of been there, done that,(Excuse the staff for being too busy)

and the humor is nowhere near as charming and funny like before. Most of the characters are not as interesting and nowhere near as great as before. Spongebob is now too annoying and stupid and not goofy and funny like in the early seasons.(Hello? He was always like that)

Patrick is now way too stupid and not funny. Sandy is pretty much not in this show anymore, she is just a background character now. Squidward is still tolerable but he is always getting tortured. Give him a break, he has been through enough and deserves some love and things he works for.(Did you know that he was INTENDED to be like that?)

Plankton is used WAY too many times, I guarantee you that in every new episode of Spongebob, you will see him trying to steal the formula.(Same overused complaint is overused)

Come up with new ideas! Mr. Krabs is now too focused on money. I know he is cheap but in recent episodes, he cares for nothing but money, and fells nothing for anything else.(500 bucks if you mention anything from Penny Foolish)

Spongebob Squarepants was a great show when it began and seasons 1-3 are still great, but these new seasons are just not as great as the original. Perhaps it's for the best that this show either get a new creative team and bring back the magic, or cancel it and let a new show take its place.(Um, are you ratings blind? Cuz' Spongebob's million views explains why it's still going)

What was once a great show for everyone of all ages, has now gone downhill and has lost its charm.(*cough* same complaint *cough*)

Sorry all you fans, I still like Spongebob a lot, but we need stuff like the old seasons back, not this drek.(What's a drek? Another word for a meef: just like you?)

Stick with the old episodes instead of this junk.(Take your nostalgia goggles off too. Not ALL post-movie eps are that bad)

#3: His review for Catdog:

CatDog is one of those shows that may have worked, but it falls short on every level.(Says the guy who says he rather watches this show rather than The X's)

The story is that a cat and a dog are literally joined together and have some wild adventures. Now on paper, it sounded pretty good, but somewhere in translation to broadcasting it, it got horribly messed up and was a waste of time.(Ok...don't know what to say)

I remember as a kid hating it and when I was going to watch it again, I thought that my perspective changed on the show, and it didn't at all.(Buy yourself a TV remote, if you want to change it quickly)

I still hate this show and there is nothing that can change that. I have to point out that the art work looks terrible and very cheap.(Using cardboard cutouts and crayons is cheaper, I guess my cleverness can ruin your aspect as wanting to be an artist)

There are blotches of black ink left in some scenes and colors are either too washed out or too dark.(Are you talking about the theme song, or is it just me?)

There are even some drawings that look rushed and the drawer had no time to clean it up.(Well, kids don't want to be disappointed, and you're not thinking about it lightly)

The show is also a rip off of Ren and Stimpy with a cat and a dog as best friends, but Cat is smart and Dog is stupid so it's a reverse,(1.They are stuck together. 2.They are in a different location. 3.The characters are different 4.You have no idea about the whole concept of ripping off, don't you?)

but they act almost like Ren and Stimpy and sometimes use jokes from that show.(Look again)

Dog was somewhat funny but he wasn't really that funny, and Cat is an arrogant jerk to everyone and is obnoxious.(You have a bad taste in accepting those personalities, right?)

CatDog also has a mouse named Winslow living with them. The best way to describe Winslow is that he's the bastard child of Jerry from and Tom and Jerry and Smurfette and they decided to abandon him, I don't blame them.(Winslow was a bastard? Good luck using that word on the TV.com forums)

Winslow is a very unlikable character and is very irritating, he's obnoxious to everyone, and he is not funny and has a very annoying laugh.(I'm right, you do have a bad taste in personalities)

Then there are the Greaser Dogs, who always want to beat up CatDog for no good reason.(In parody of look again: Watch again)

I suppose ypu can get away with Cat because of cats and dogs fighting, but sometimes Cat will help the Greasers and they end up beating him up anyway, why? What possible reason is there to beating up Cat every time they get to? He's snobbish yes, but sometimes Cat doesn't deserve being beat up or anything.(Hating someone, and feeling sorry for him otherwise, ok)

It's like the creators had a thing against cats and wanted to see them be beaten up. To make matters worse, the Greasers and Winslow always get away with their bad deeds.(What about your thoughts on Cat being snobby, huh?)

What type of lesson is that? Bad guys are always going to win and doing bad things won't get you in trouble? Finally there's the rabbit. I can't remember his name but he was the antagonist most of the times and did seem to get what he deserved from time to time. The characters are not interesting though and the voice work is dreadful.(Tom Kenny is a very nice voice actor, you know)

The only real good thing about the show was that the TV movie it had was pretty satisfying and it tied up loose ends and it had the Greasers finally be beaten up. I really do not like this show and I am sorry if you are a fan and think I am being too harsh on it, but I really tried to like it and I can't. I am glad this show is off the air and if is on the air still, I hope it's in a time where I will never be able to see it.(How about this?: Avoid it as much as possible)

If you see this show in TV, just tune into another show and stay far away from this ugly mess of a show.(How thoughtful)

#4: His review for Pokemon:

Like many kids in the 90s, I got caught in the Pokemon franchise. I played the games, collected the cards, and watched the show it was based on. The show stars Ash Ketchem, a 10 year old who starts his quest to become a pokemon master.(Please don't pull off a crad)

Along the way he gets Pikachu, Misty and Brock and fight against Jesse, James, and Meowth, AKA Team Rocket. Seasons 1 and 2 were well done and had plenty of humor and variety, but in season 3, everything goes way downhill.(Seriously, either you're just saying that, or you're being a nostalgic, so people would think you're cool)

For one thing, season 3 and beyond uses the same repetitive nonsense, travel, collect a pokemon, fight gym leader, do side quests, fight Team Rocket,(So did Season 1-2)

repeat that same process and that's the show for you.(Once again, that's the point)

The acting is not that great, I particularly don't like Ash's or Meowth's voices, Ash sounds like a girl and Meowth has a crummy New York accent for some reason,(It's 4Kids, what do you think? And I liked the voices IMO)

everyone else ranged from borderline acceptable to bad. The animation is downright repetitive, you can see that Ash and his friends pass the same landscapes again and again and the pokemon battles use the same fight scenes as well constantly.(Do you watch all the episodes? I'm not seeing it)

Team Rocket is easily the worst TV villains I have ever seen, they have plans to take pokemon but the plans have more holes in them then all the Swiss cheese in Switzerland and most of the time they rely on robots and their hot air balloon to escape, what they can't get cars?(Because they have no money)

Why don't they get guns to shoot Ash and his friends and then take the pokemon?(Why do you think the Dratini episode was banned, dumbass?)

They also aren't bad guys and instead of actually trying to do something else with their lives, they keep coming back, why? In one episode, James has a mansion with a complete butler and maid staff to serve him and Jesse and Meowth, but he turns it down. Are you kidding me? Even Jesse and Meowth think it's a bad idea to leave, but they do anyway.(James didn't want to marry Jesselina or something)

They end up on easy street and give it up? What idiots. another problem is the Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny gag. Are we really supposed to believe that both of them have sisters or cousins?(Not their faults their relatives had a bunch of them in their stomachs)

Either they are being clones or there is a group of people who become and act like one of them. Ash is also the stupidest protagonist, because he gives up his pokemon! Why, just why? He has a lot of powerful and good pokemon and he gives them up?(He only released Butterfree, Pidgeot, and Primeape at that point)

Isn't a pokemon master supposed to catch every single pokemon?(Well, he's still learning the aspects in each region)

Speaking of pokemon, while in the first two seasons, the pokemon look cute, after season 3, they look ridiculous and seem to look more like regular animals now,(Then you must be worshipping the wrong Pokemon)

even some of the names are terrible. I also was bothered by how Ash lost the tournament in the first season, he's the hero, he makes it to the big leagues and loses?(Once again, it's all about the aspects)

On top of that, he gets the worst moral lesson, it's ok to lose as long as you're nice. Are you serious?!? What kind of lesson is that? I watched this show to see Ash struggle to the top and he fails and gets told a moral like that? That is one of the worse things in a TV show ever.(Dude, take a pill. Pokemon's not all about winning either)

I also notice that absolutely no one ages at all. Is everyone drinking from the fountain of youth?(You like to run in the 90's, but I fail to see it)

I also hated the lack of character depth, in one episode we learn the origins of Meowth and that's it. Couldn't they at lest give character backgrounds in Ash as to why he wants to be a pokemon master or why Jesse and James became members of Team Rocket?(Ask the creators themselves)

I could keep going on, but the bottom line is this: Pokemon WAS a good franchise, but now it has turned into a cash cow for businesses and it needs to end.(It's not their fault Pokemon is popular. It's our fault for buying their stuff)

Ash should be a pokemon master and pickachu should be raichu by now.(Did you see the Lt. Surge episode? If not, shame on you)

They should at least get new characters and remove Ash and Team Rocket,(Oh, like what happened at the end of Toy Story 3 or something? Not going to happen)

that would make the show probably more watchable.(While more fans will be like, ASH!!!!!!!1111 Sad )

I urge people out there, please do not watch this show and just play the games instead of watching this. Pokemon was a great show, but it has overstayed its welcome. It just no longer works, the plots are repetitive,(Okay, stop)

the characters are flat, the villains are as threatening as a used tissue, the logic makes no sense, and it uses the same premise over and over again.(Oh finally)

I am sorry if you like the show, but this show has long lived past its prime and what charm it had long ago, is now in shambles and has no more substance. The only way I could watch this show again is get rid of all the characters and bring in new ones,(Dude, you're not the boss of television)

then maybe I would watch it. Before any of you thumb me down, just take into consideration what I said. This show is dead and buried, so please stop resurrecting it and making it even worse.(Take off your friggin' goggles while you're at it)

Ugh, that was a mouthful.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 1/11/2011, 9:35 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:It's here, my four episode marathon of That TV Dude:

#1: His review for Miley Cyrus:

If there was an award for most overrated teen singer ever, it would probably go to Hannah Montana.(And the winner for the most latest person to realize the criticism got really old, goes to TV Dude!)

She's just another one of those overly hyped singers who thinks she's all that, but not.(No shit, sherlock)

She's also another one of those snobs who on the outside looks perky and friendly, but is just another stuck up person on Hollywood who is too good for anyone.(Okay, this would be better if you're all like, "I know everybody else thinks so, but..." or something)

Her songs are just abysmal, and that's the nicest word I can think of for her songs.(In Soviet Russia, songs think you're abysmal)

She also seems to lip sync her songs, and it proves she can't sing at all.(How is proving she lip syncs proves that she does not have good vocals, then?)

I also don't like what she teaches kids on her show. In one episode, Hannah refuses to eat carrots and I am sure other kids didn't want carrots after that episode. Way to teach kids the right thing Miley.(Don't tell me you watch every episode of it)

At one point, Miley got a show and a movie, and let me tell you right now, she is one of the worst actors I have ever seen.(Not her fault she makes a lot of money)

She either overacts, or underacts and doesn't have any passion at all. I also fail to see why she's so hyped up. She's only going to be abandoned in a matter of time for the next "greatest teen singer",(Um hello? This isn't 2008 or 2009 anymore)

so why bother making her so big if she's going to be forgotten soon?(Are you talking to her fans, or Disney? At least be a little specific)

You would think that after all the scandals she has had, she would be let go, but no. I mean really?(Hey, is this review all about complaining about Miley Cyrus' fame?)

She has done so many bad things that her career should have ended long ago and be forgotten.(Seriously, are you a broken record? Or using the whole "bragging about having a huge ballsack after one unique sentence" level?)

And the excuse of her being a teen is not valid at all, she needs to be disciplined for her scandals. Also she dates older men, and she's a teen. There are no redeeming qualities to Miley Cyrus. She may look pretty to some people, but her looks aren't enough. She has no talent as a singer or actor, she teaches the wrong things to kids, and her countless scandals should have ended her career by now.(This would be better if you did this EARLIER)

Miley not only needs to leave the singing business, but the acting and TV business all together.(Dude, take a pill. Her show is already over)

#2: His review for Spongebob Squarepants:

Spongebob Squarepants is one of those shows everyone will remember. No matter how old you are, everyone has heard of it, watched it, and laughed. Unfortunately, it seems that over the years, the show has gone from being a great show, to very mediocre and boring and here's why.(Oh, this is good)

The first seasons' 1 through 3, were well crafted and had plenty of great ideas in it. There was humor that not only kids could laugh at, but adults as well. I also liked the variety the seasons had and had original plots and stories, but like all good shows, it eventually starts to go rock bottom (no not the episode, but it was great).(Oh look, it's ANOTHER nostalgic)

After the success of The Spongebob Squarepants Movie, it was only logical that another season be put on the air and I was ready to watch it, only to find some changes I did not like. The artwork is way too colorful now,(Would you rather watch stuff in black/white, or colorful effects by Vincent Waller?)

Spongebob has a new voice that is very annoying, and it has lost some of it's variety and humor.(Since when were throats funny? And oh yeah, thanks for using that overused complaint)

It wasn't until season 6 when things went way down hill for Spongebob. The episodes now focus on the Krusty Krab too much,(Isn't that called the point of the show?)

the variety is now next to non-existent, the stories are a case of been there, done that,(Excuse the staff for being too busy)

and the humor is nowhere near as charming and funny like before. Most of the characters are not as interesting and nowhere near as great as before. Spongebob is now too annoying and stupid and not goofy and funny like in the early seasons.(Hello? He was always like that)

Patrick is now way too stupid and not funny. Sandy is pretty much not in this show anymore, she is just a background character now. Squidward is still tolerable but he is always getting tortured. Give him a break, he has been through enough and deserves some love and things he works for.(Did you know that he was INTENDED to be like that?)

Plankton is used WAY too many times, I guarantee you that in every new episode of Spongebob, you will see him trying to steal the formula.(Same overused complaint is overused)

Come up with new ideas! Mr. Krabs is now too focused on money. I know he is cheap but in recent episodes, he cares for nothing but money, and fells nothing for anything else.(500 bucks if you mention anything from Penny Foolish)

Spongebob Squarepants was a great show when it began and seasons 1-3 are still great, but these new seasons are just not as great as the original. Perhaps it's for the best that this show either get a new creative team and bring back the magic, or cancel it and let a new show take its place.(Um, are you ratings blind? Cuz' Spongebob's million views explains why it's still going)

What was once a great show for everyone of all ages, has now gone downhill and has lost its charm.(*cough* same complaint *cough*)

Sorry all you fans, I still like Spongebob a lot, but we need stuff like the old seasons back, not this drek.(What's a drek? Another word for a meef: just like you?)

Stick with the old episodes instead of this junk.(Take your nostalgia goggles off too. Not ALL post-movie eps are that bad)

#3: His review for Catdog:

CatDog is one of those shows that may have worked, but it falls short on every level.(Says the guy who says he rather watches this show rather than The X's)

The story is that a cat and a dog are literally joined together and have some wild adventures. Now on paper, it sounded pretty good, but somewhere in translation to broadcasting it, it got horribly messed up and was a waste of time.(Ok...don't know what to say)

I remember as a kid hating it and when I was going to watch it again, I thought that my perspective changed on the show, and it didn't at all.(Buy yourself a TV remote, if you want to change it quickly)

I still hate this show and there is nothing that can change that. I have to point out that the art work looks terrible and very cheap.(Using cardboard cutouts and crayons is cheaper, I guess my cleverness can ruin your aspect as wanting to be an artist)

There are blotches of black ink left in some scenes and colors are either too washed out or too dark.(Are you talking about the theme song, or is it just me?)

There are even some drawings that look rushed and the drawer had no time to clean it up.(Well, kids don't want to be disappointed, and you're not thinking about it lightly)

The show is also a rip off of Ren and Stimpy with a cat and a dog as best friends, but Cat is smart and Dog is stupid so it's a reverse,(1.They are stuck together. 2.They are in a different location. 3.The characters are different 4.You have no idea about the whole concept of ripping off, don't you?)

but they act almost like Ren and Stimpy and sometimes use jokes from that show.(Look again)

Dog was somewhat funny but he wasn't really that funny, and Cat is an arrogant jerk to everyone and is obnoxious.(You have a bad taste in accepting those personalities, right?)

CatDog also has a mouse named Winslow living with them. The best way to describe Winslow is that he's the bastard child of Jerry from and Tom and Jerry and Smurfette and they decided to abandon him, I don't blame them.(Winslow was a bastard? Good luck using that word on the TV.com forums)

Winslow is a very unlikable character and is very irritating, he's obnoxious to everyone, and he is not funny and has a very annoying laugh.(I'm right, you do have a bad taste in personalities)

Then there are the Greaser Dogs, who always want to beat up CatDog for no good reason.(In parody of look again: Watch again)

I suppose ypu can get away with Cat because of cats and dogs fighting, but sometimes Cat will help the Greasers and they end up beating him up anyway, why? What possible reason is there to beating up Cat every time they get to? He's snobbish yes, but sometimes Cat doesn't deserve being beat up or anything.(Hating someone, and feeling sorry for him otherwise, ok)

It's like the creators had a thing against cats and wanted to see them be beaten up. To make matters worse, the Greasers and Winslow always get away with their bad deeds.(What about your thoughts on Cat being snobby, huh?)

What type of lesson is that? Bad guys are always going to win and doing bad things won't get you in trouble? Finally there's the rabbit. I can't remember his name but he was the antagonist most of the times and did seem to get what he deserved from time to time. The characters are not interesting though and the voice work is dreadful.(Tom Kenny is a very nice voice actor, you know)

The only real good thing about the show was that the TV movie it had was pretty satisfying and it tied up loose ends and it had the Greasers finally be beaten up. I really do not like this show and I am sorry if you are a fan and think I am being too harsh on it, but I really tried to like it and I can't. I am glad this show is off the air and if is on the air still, I hope it's in a time where I will never be able to see it.(How about this?: Avoid it as much as possible)

If you see this show in TV, just tune into another show and stay far away from this ugly mess of a show.(How thoughtful)

#4: His review for Pokemon:

Like many kids in the 90s, I got caught in the Pokemon franchise. I played the games, collected the cards, and watched the show it was based on. The show stars Ash Ketchem, a 10 year old who starts his quest to become a pokemon master.(Please don't pull off a crad)

Along the way he gets Pikachu, Misty and Brock and fight against Jesse, James, and Meowth, AKA Team Rocket. Seasons 1 and 2 were well done and had plenty of humor and variety, but in season 3, everything goes way downhill.(Seriously, either you're just saying that, or you're being a nostalgic, so people would think you're cool)

For one thing, season 3 and beyond uses the same repetitive nonsense, travel, collect a pokemon, fight gym leader, do side quests, fight Team Rocket,(So did Season 1-2)

repeat that same process and that's the show for you.(Once again, that's the point)

The acting is not that great, I particularly don't like Ash's or Meowth's voices, Ash sounds like a girl and Meowth has a crummy New York accent for some reason,(It's 4Kids, what do you think? And I liked the voices IMO)

everyone else ranged from borderline acceptable to bad. The animation is downright repetitive, you can see that Ash and his friends pass the same landscapes again and again and the pokemon battles use the same fight scenes as well constantly.(Do you watch all the episodes? I'm not seeing it)

Team Rocket is easily the worst TV villains I have ever seen, they have plans to take pokemon but the plans have more holes in them then all the Swiss cheese in Switzerland and most of the time they rely on robots and their hot air balloon to escape, what they can't get cars?(Because they have no money)

Why don't they get guns to shoot Ash and his friends and then take the pokemon?(Why do you think the Dratini episode was banned, dumbass?)

They also aren't bad guys and instead of actually trying to do something else with their lives, they keep coming back, why? In one episode, James has a mansion with a complete butler and maid staff to serve him and Jesse and Meowth, but he turns it down. Are you kidding me? Even Jesse and Meowth think it's a bad idea to leave, but they do anyway.(James didn't want to marry Jesselina or something)

They end up on easy street and give it up? What idiots. another problem is the Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny gag. Are we really supposed to believe that both of them have sisters or cousins?(Not their faults their relatives had a bunch of them in their stomachs)

Either they are being clones or there is a group of people who become and act like one of them. Ash is also the stupidest protagonist, because he gives up his pokemon! Why, just why? He has a lot of powerful and good pokemon and he gives them up?(He only released Butterfree, Pidgeot, and Primeape at that point)

Isn't a pokemon master supposed to catch every single pokemon?(Well, he's still learning the aspects in each region)

Speaking of pokemon, while in the first two seasons, the pokemon look cute, after season 3, they look ridiculous and seem to look more like regular animals now,(Then you must be worshipping the wrong Pokemon)

even some of the names are terrible. I also was bothered by how Ash lost the tournament in the first season, he's the hero, he makes it to the big leagues and loses?(Once again, it's all about the aspects)

On top of that, he gets the worst moral lesson, it's ok to lose as long as you're nice. Are you serious?!? What kind of lesson is that? I watched this show to see Ash struggle to the top and he fails and gets told a moral like that? That is one of the worse things in a TV show ever.(Dude, take a pill. Pokemon's not all about winning either)

I also notice that absolutely no one ages at all. Is everyone drinking from the fountain of youth?(You like to run in the 90's, but I fail to see it)

I also hated the lack of character depth, in one episode we learn the origins of Meowth and that's it. Couldn't they at lest give character backgrounds in Ash as to why he wants to be a pokemon master or why Jesse and James became members of Team Rocket?(Ask the creators themselves)

I could keep going on, but the bottom line is this: Pokemon WAS a good franchise, but now it has turned into a cash cow for businesses and it needs to end.(It's not their fault Pokemon is popular. It's our fault for buying their stuff)

Ash should be a pokemon master and pickachu should be raichu by now.(Did you see the Lt. Surge episode? If not, shame on you)

They should at least get new characters and remove Ash and Team Rocket,(Oh, like what happened at the end of Toy Story 3 or something? Not going to happen)

that would make the show probably more watchable.(While more fans will be like, ASH!!!!!!!1111 Sad )

I urge people out there, please do not watch this show and just play the games instead of watching this. Pokemon was a great show, but it has overstayed its welcome. It just no longer works, the plots are repetitive,(Okay, stop)

the characters are flat, the villains are as threatening as a used tissue, the logic makes no sense, and it uses the same premise over and over again.(Oh finally)

I am sorry if you like the show, but this show has long lived past its prime and what charm it had long ago, is now in shambles and has no more substance. The only way I could watch this show again is get rid of all the characters and bring in new ones,(Dude, you're not the boss of television)

then maybe I would watch it. Before any of you thumb me down, just take into consideration what I said. This show is dead and buried, so please stop resurrecting it and making it even worse.(Take off your friggin' goggles while you're at it)

Ugh, that was a mouthful.

Wow, that guy needs to lighten up. Good commentary.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum