SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Deleted Scenes Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Deleted Scenes 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Deleted Scenes Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Deleted Scenes Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Deleted Scenes Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Deleted Scenes Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Deleted Scenes Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Deleted Scenes Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Deleted Scenes Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Deleted Scenes Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Deleted Scenes Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Deleted Scenes

+11
Doogle.
Steel Sponge
tvguy347
CDCB
storytime7
Pakasa43
SpongeSebastian
that70sguy92
Wumbology
Elastic Dog
jjsthekid
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Deleted Scenes Empty Deleted Scenes

Post by jjsthekid 7/17/2010, 11:43 am

Ah yes, there are many deleted scenes in the history SB episodes. Elastic, CDCB and I have found some deleted scenes. Some are real, but some could be fake. We have known about some of these, but here is a complete list of deleted scenes.

United States

Just One Bite-Infamous "gas" scene was cut out because of some Nick exec freaking out about 9/11. Jay Lender confirmed it in an email.

Procrastination-Carnival, race-car, and castheletics were all cut out for time. Included on all DVD releases.

Life of Crime-Original airing had SB saying "no more getting nailed", followed by Patrick nailing a hammer in his head. Changed to "no more getting mail" for obvious reasons.

One Krab's Trash-Spongebob originally said, "You'll never guess what I found in my pants last night", but pants was changed to socks for obvious reasons.

Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy 4- Apparently, a scene involving destroying furniture in Spongebob's head was removed. It was removed so kids couldn't be encouraged to do graffiti.

Fry Cook Games-Original few airings had Spongebob and Patrick holding hands. This scene was re-animated to them holding shoulders to avoid controversy.

The Sponge Who Could Fly-There is a deleted scene in the storyboard that had Patchy ripping off a Spongebob Band-aid when destroying his SB stuff. There's another one where Patchy visits a store while following the map to the lost episode. Yet again, there was a scene with the French Narrator saying "Will SpongeBob learn to fly? Stay tuned." is cut from the US DVD releases of "The Sponge Who Could Fly." Also, Spongebob smiled nervously when the townspeople joked about him to look for a statue to poop on.

Sailor Mouth-Apparently, there was planned to be a scene that had Spongebob saying "Go ::dolphin noise:: yourself" followed by Patrick saying "::dolphin noise:: you too!" during the Eels and Escalators Game, but it never aired. Edited out for obvious reasons.

Hooky-The original airing apparently had the dead fish who's shoes are seen being strung up. Either removed due to death or time.

New Student Starfish-In the original storyboard featured on the DVD, after Patrick leaves in the end of the episode, SpongeBob says "Can I have his star?" It also shows Patrick looking at the calender in the classroom and seeing the number 24 on it before he introduces himself as that.

Something Smells- Due to an error, some lines were messed up in the Season 2 DVD. One involved Patrick saying to the fish in the bathroom," Hello, how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?" The Fish then said," I don't know." The other one had SpongeBob saying "I just don't get it" to the building instead of "Hi building". Also, the commentary said Squidward had a deleted line at the end of the episode. He said," Ugly and smelly, two for one."

Graveyard Shift-The DVD Nautical Nonsense and Sponge Buddies features Tom Kenny and Rodger Bumpass recording the scene. It also includes storyboards of the episode and a deleted scene, in which SpongeBob delivers the mail to "Floorboard Harry" "at night". Floorboard Harry was also originally going to be the one responsible for flickering the lights, not Nosferatu.

Karate Island - The dedication card at the end of the episode has been cut out ever since the Best Day Ever airings. Also, the original airing had some hard to see blood on Master Udon's face after being beat up by Sandy.

Truth or Square - In all reruns, the scenes of Patchy going to the Nicktoons Animation Studio and calling up various celebrities was cut out. A deleted line in the marrige scene after the priest says he didn't know the wedding was play, SpongeBob says, "It doesn't have to be" which causes Sandy to slap him.

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V - Tons of deleted scenes that can be seen on the "Fear of a Krabby Patty" DVD special features.

The Spongebob Squarepants Movie- There is a deleted scene included on the DVD that includes Spongebob and Patrick meeting Sandy on land. Also, during Spongebob's awakening in The Goofy Goober Party Boat, he asks for a "double fudge spinny". This rejected line was used in a storybook based on the movie released during the time.

Spongebob Vs. The Big One-The music used for Jack's surfboard coming out of the hut was changed for obvious reasons.

Chocolate With Nuts-The original airing had Patrick saying," I wish my nuts were chocolate!" and then showed him pulling out a bag of nuts, but this was cut for very obvious reasons.

Party Pooper Pants-Some people recall a scene where Spongebob acts drunk after drinking a lot of punch before getting locked out. Since this episode is hardly played on Nick, I don't know.

Plankton!-According to the commentary, a scene involving Squidward being naked was cut.

SquidBob TentaclePants-The ending with Squidward being fused with everyone was cut out for a while, but someone claims it is still sometimes cut out.

Christmas Who?-On the Season 2 DVD, Patchy's line at the beginning of the second half of the show, "It's about time you got back! Now I can finish me story," is cut due to there being no commercials on the DVD.

Pre-Hibernation Week- The commentary for Prehibernation Week has the mentioning of an alternate ending. Instead of SpongeBob laughing when realizing Sandy began her hibernation, originally he was going to be annoyed by that.

Squilliam Returns-Squidward being one-upped in everything in life by Squilliam was cut. One of the things included Squidward giving his date a Box of chocolates, but Squilliam gave her something better.

Fear of a Krabby Patty-On the Storyboard, they show Plankton waiting for Spongebob instead of him having to get him up immediately after sitting down.

Dunces and Dragons-On the Season 4, Volume 1 DVD, the storyboard shows Spongebob and Patrick making sure they are ok after falling out of the sky.

Clams-Spongebob originally said Coral Blue Lipstick Number 4 before getting hit. Also, when the music starts, the band was shown before Mr. Krabs began dancing.

WhoBob WhatPants?- Tons of deleted scenes can be found in the storyboard for this.

The Great Patty Caper- There is a deleted scene in which SpongeBob and Patrick are running from car to car when they were chasing Plankton. The extended version is still shown on Nick.com. The reason this part was probably deleted was for more commercial time.

Shanghaied- The alternate endings. Can be watched on YouTube.

Friend or Foe?- There is a two second deleted scene of the formula flying through the air before the glass shatters. Can be found on the "Friend or Foe?" DVD in the "Original Uncut Animatic" special feature.

United Kingdom

Scaredy Pants-In the UK Broadcast, the part where Patrick trims Spongebob is cut out for some strange reason.

Last edited by jjsthekid on 8/24/2011, 10:46 am; edited 81 times in total
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43091

Back to top Go down

Deleted Scenes Empty Re: Deleted Scenes

Post by Guest 7/17/2010, 1:17 pm

Cool List. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 7/17/2010, 6:04 pm

Spongebobs1fan wrote:Cool List. Wink
Your welcome. Silly Face!

Oh, and I gotta add Rock Bottom. XD
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 33184

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 7/17/2010, 6:08 pm

Santa Dog wrote:
Spongebobs1fan wrote:Cool List. Wink
Your welcome. Silly Face!

Oh, and I gotta add Rock Bottom. XD

Yeah, thank Santa since he found pretty much all of them. Silly Face!

jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 7/17/2010, 6:23 pm

I fell over in my chair laughing at "no more getting nailed". xD
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46768
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 7/17/2010, 6:26 pm

Wumbology wrote:I fell over in my chair laughing at "no more getting nailed". xD
I know! It would be perfect for an SB episode.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 64107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/17/2010, 7:29 pm

Were these in the episode's original airings, or were they removed prior to the original airing?

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 7/17/2010, 7:32 pm

guymonty48 wrote:Were these in the episode's original airings, or were they removed prior to the original airing?
A little of both, it seems.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/17/2010, 7:34 pm

Thanks, but which ones were in original airings?

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 7/17/2010, 9:01 pm

guymonty48 wrote:Thanks, but which ones were in original airings?

Life of Crime, Nature Pants, Secret Box and a few others. Whichever ones say "premiere." Silly Face!
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 7/18/2010, 4:13 pm

List updated. Wink
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 7/18/2010, 7:45 pm

^Wow, Mrs. Puff is 61? Pretty good-looking for her age. Wink
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 7/18/2010, 7:48 pm

I must say, this is interesting. I hope the updates continue.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/18/2010, 8:15 pm

Wumbology wrote:^Wow, Mrs. Puff is 61? Pretty good-looking for her age. Wink
Woah, thats interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 7/19/2010, 2:00 am

Just One Bite - Real.

Procrastination - Real. Though I heard rumors that it was cut out due to the graphic live-action racecar clip.

Sailor Mouth - I don't really think Nick's censors would allow that, even back in 2001. I'm surprised they even let "How the **** are you?" pass.

Hooky - I don't believe I've seen the original airing, but I don't think SpongeBob would go that far with violence.

Plankton! - True. I don't think it actually aired though.

New Student Starfish - I do recall a deleted scene in that episode, but I'm not too sure what happened in it.

Something Smells - So true. There's also a mistake in the DVD version where SpongeBob says "I just don't get it" to the building instead of "Hi building".

Graveyard Shift - Cool.

Secret Box - Definitely fake. I've watched that episode since it first started airing, and I never saw anything like that.

Life of Crime - Whoever posted that probably just misheard.
Here's a few more:

Karate Island - The dedication card at the end of the episode has been cut out ever since the Best Day Ever airings.

Truth or Square - In all reruns, the scenes of Patchy going to the Nicktoons Animation Studio and calling up various celebrities was cut out.

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V - Tons of deleted scenes that can be seen on the "Fear of a Krabby Patty" DVD special features.
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 27172

http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 8/11/2010, 11:47 am

After a long wait, the list has been updated again. Wink
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/12/2010, 8:38 pm

jjsthekid wrote:After a long wait, the list has been updated again. Wink
Cool. SOO Happy
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 8/14/2010, 11:02 am

I literally lol'd at the person who thought the Rock Bottom one was real. No really, here is where it came from (Posted onto SB Mania) :

Unknown User wrote:hi
I heard a rumor about a deleted scene in the episode rock bottom. the scene:when spongebob starts to run and to try to reach bus(when Patrick is inside the bus) the bus explode and spongebob falls in culvert and some blood animals start to eat it! it is ridicule! I think is fake. somebody knows if is true?

jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/15/2010, 10:38 am

That user is ridicule!
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakasa43 8/21/2010, 10:38 am

Oh nice list,i didnt know it had that much deleted scenes,i wanna seem em.
Pakasa43
Pakasa43
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24242

http://spongyland.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 10/17/2010, 1:53 pm

There is a rumor the staff made an unedited version of Sailor Mouth for their own enjoyment.

And list updated again.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 10/19/2010, 5:13 pm

We might be finally be able to confirm some more of these. A user on Classicnickshows.net has some S2 an S3 original airings and is gonna post them! (not sure which ones that user has, but that's still awesome news) SOO Happy
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24903

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 10/19/2010, 5:27 pm

storytime7 wrote:We might be finally be able to confirm some more of these. A user on Classicnickshows.net has some S2 an S3 original airings and is gonna post them! (not sure which ones that user has, but that's still awesome news) SOO Happy

Nice. SOO Happy Can't wait.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 10/19/2010, 5:32 pm

jjsthekid wrote:
storytime7 wrote:We might be finally be able to confirm some more of these. A user on Classicnickshows.net has some S2 an S3 original airings and is gonna post them! (not sure which ones that user has, but that's still awesome news) SOO Happy

Nice. SOO Happy Can't wait.

Not sure how many that user has, or what episodes, but I know that user definetely has "Idiot Box", and "No Weenies Allowed". Any original airings of classic episodes of SB is awesome to have even if they aren't the episodes that might have deleted scenes. If that user has "Spongebob Meets The Strangler", or "Chocolate With Nuts" I might have a heart attack from excitement!
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 10/21/2010, 4:16 pm

I have the Atlantis Squarepantis DVD, and I'll check if the Deleted scene for that is real.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 10/23/2010, 12:50 pm

The user who is uploading Season 2 and 3 original airings is none other than myself. I may have more than I realize, but I'll check my discs with them. So far, I know that I have:

"Idiot Box" (confirmed)
"No Weenies Allowed" (pretty sure about this one--need to double check)
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 28638

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 10/23/2010, 3:38 pm

CDCB wrote:The user who is uploading Season 2 and 3 original airings is none other than myself. I may have more than I realize, but I'll check my discs with them. So far, I know that I have:

"Idiot Box" (confirmed)
"No Weenies Allowed" (pretty sure about this one--need to double check)

Awesome! I hope you have a disc of Life of crime. Silly Face!

Also, I found the real deleted scene info for New Student Starfish, which I edited in the first post.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 10/24/2010, 8:59 am

I'm not sure if this would count or not but..

I've read that in the UK Airing of Scaredy Pants, they cut out the part where Patrick trims Spongebob's parts off.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 10/24/2010, 11:58 am

jjsthekid wrote:I have the Atlantis Squarepantis DVD, and I'll check if the Deleted scene for that is real.

What scene did they cut?
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42440

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 10/24/2010, 12:02 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
jjsthekid wrote:I have the Atlantis Squarepantis DVD, and I'll check if the Deleted scene for that is real.

What scene did they cut?

Apperently, this:

Jjsthekid wrote:Atlantis Squarepantis-There is apperently a scene involving Patrick eating the World's oldest bubble which can be found on the Atlantis Squarepantis DVD in the storyboard.

jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 10/24/2010, 1:11 pm

The storyboard for New Student Starfish also shows Patrick looking at the calender in the classroom and seeing the number 24 on it before he introduces himself as that.
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 10/24/2010, 1:11 pm

CDCB wrote:The storyboard for New Student Starfish also shows Patrick looking at the calender in the classroom and seeing the number 24 on it before he introduces himself as that.

Thanks, i'll update that. Wink
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 10/24/2010, 1:38 pm

CDCB wrote:The storyboard for New Student Starfish also shows Patrick looking at the calender in the classroom and seeing the number 24 on it before he introduces himself as that.

There was a book that had it.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37619

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 10/26/2010, 7:40 pm

Somehow I forgot to mention this, but the commentary for Prehibernation Week has the mentioning of an alternate ending. Instead of SpongeBob laughing when realizing Sandy began her hibernation, originally he was going to be annoyed by that. My description may be a tad inaccurate because I've only listened to the commentary once, so someone who has the Season 2 DVD might want to check. I'd check myself, but I'm not positive where my copy is at the moment.

Also I found a copy of Life of Crime on one of my discs, but unfortunately it's not the original airing.

By the way, above someone mentioned that it would be "epic" if I had the original airing of SpongeBob Meets the Strangler. Is it because something was cut from it or because it was the final airing of a new episode during what many consider the Golden Years of SpongeBob?

Last edited by CDCB on 10/26/2010, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. 10/26/2010, 7:43 pm

jjsthekid wrote:I'm not sure if this would count or not but..

I've read that in the UK Airing of Scaredy Pants, they cut out the part where Patrick trims Spongebob's parts off.

This is true, but it's included on the "Halloween" and Season 1 Boxset DVD.

Also, slightly unrelated, but unlike in America (going by what I've heard), the UK always shows holiday episodes throughout the year. Silly Face! I saw Christmas Who? this August. Silly Face!
Doogle.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27366

http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 10/26/2010, 10:08 pm

CDCB wrote:Somehow I forgot to mention this, but the commentary for Prehibernation Week has the mentioning of an alternate ending. Instead of SpongeBob laughing when realizing Sandy began her hibernation, originally he was going to be annoyed by that. My description may be a tad inaccurate because I've only listened to the commentary once, so someone who has the Season 2 DVD might want to check. I'd check myself, but I'm not positive where my copy is at the moment.

Also I found a copy of Life of Crime on one of my discs, but unfortunately it's not the original airing.

By the way, above someone mentioned that it would be "epic" if I had the original airing of SpongeBob Meets the Strangler. Is it because something was cut from it or because it was the final airing of a new episode during what many consider the Golden Years of SpongeBob?

No, it's because that is my favorite episode. Silly Face!
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 10/28/2010, 3:39 am

storytime7 wrote:
CDCB wrote:Somehow I forgot to mention this, but the commentary for Prehibernation Week has the mentioning of an alternate ending. Instead of SpongeBob laughing when realizing Sandy began her hibernation, originally he was going to be annoyed by that. My description may be a tad inaccurate because I've only listened to the commentary once, so someone who has the Season 2 DVD might want to check. I'd check myself, but I'm not positive where my copy is at the moment.

Oh okay. Silly Face! Well, I think I have the first airing on a VHS tape, but unfortunately it's on one I can't get access to if I still have it. Long story--hard to explain. Sorry. Once I can get to it, I'll see what I can do.
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 10/28/2010, 11:59 am

CDCB wrote:
storytime7 wrote:

Oh okay. Silly Face! Well, I think I have the first airing on a VHS tape, but unfortunately it's on one I can't get access to if I still have it. Long story--hard to explain. Sorry. Once I can get to it, I'll see what I can do.

So there's a chance you can get it!?!?!? *head explodes from excitement* I can wait until you can get it.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 10/28/2010, 8:04 pm

storytime7 wrote:
CDCB wrote:
storytime7 wrote:

So there's a chance you can get it!?!?!? *head explodes from excitement* I can wait until you can get it.

Yes it is possible that I can get it eventually if I still have it recorded. It will most likely take a little while, though. Sorry.

Also, I don't know if this really counts as something uncut, but I have a recording of the first airing of Lost Mattress / Krabs vs. Plankton in the US which I have located. What might count as deleted content is that the original airing showed the episode with the actual credits instead of playing an ad over them. I think this is quite possibly one of the last times they ever did that on Nickelodeon. So just for it's significance, I can try to get a copy of that converted for you all. The quality is pretty good for a VHS.
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 10/28/2010, 8:08 pm

CDCB wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
CDCB wrote:
storytime7 wrote:

Yes it is possible that I can get it eventually if I still have it recorded. It will most likely take a little while, though. Sorry.

Also, I don't know if this really counts as something uncut, but I have a recording of the first airing of Lost Mattress / Krabs vs. Plankton in the US which I have located. What might count as deleted content is that the original airing showed the episode with the actual credits instead of playing an ad over them. I think this is quite possibly one of the last times they ever did that on Nickelodeon. So just for it's significance, I can try to get a copy of that converted for you all. The quality is pretty good for a VHS.

Awesome! Yeah I remember that it was around that time that they stopped playing the credits.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 10/28/2010, 9:09 pm

Please post when you have anything up. I'm shitting my pants out of excitement.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 10/30/2010, 4:51 pm

List updated. Wink Thanks CDBC.

I've also found some info on a deleted scene in Squilliam Returns:

Squidward being one-upped in everything in life by Squilliam was cut. One of the things included Squidward giving his date a Box of chocolates, but Squilliam gave her something better.

After hearing this description (Thanks santa), I am starting to remember that kind of.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 10/30/2010, 5:07 pm

^

I think I remember that too, but we won't ever know unless we have proof. Silly Face!
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 10/31/2010, 1:26 pm

I recently hooked up my older MAC in my basement, and I was looking through my old bookmarks and found the thread were I got info on the SR deleted scene among other things. I might post it later.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 11/1/2010, 12:09 pm

There's also a removed scene from "The Sponge Who Could Fly" on the storyboard where Patchy visits a store while following the map to the lost episode.
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Notshane 11/4/2010, 5:40 pm

I was gonna go on Classicnickshows.net but it says someone has to send a Registration Invitation to my email, (Shanes.Not@hotmail.com) that just pisses me off, come to think of it, how would anyone Register in the FIRST place, because if you happened to be the first person to register to that site then you would have to wait for someone to send you an invitation, but wait nobody is on that site registered yet, just think about that, i wish someone would send me a registration invitation. and i think i saw that deleted scene in "The Sponge Who Could Fly" with Spongebob being covered in Black Paint
Notshane
Notshane
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 24700

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 11/4/2010, 6:02 pm

Notshane wrote:I was gonna go on Classicnickshows.net but it says someone has to send a Registration Invitation to my email, (Shanes.Not@hotmail.com) that just pisses me off, come to think of it, how would anyone Register in the FIRST place, because if you happened to be the first person to register to that site then you would have to wait for someone to send you an invitation, but wait nobody is on that site registered yet, just think about that, i wish someone would send me a registration invitation. and i think i saw that deleted scene in "The Sponge Who Could Fly" with Spongebob being covered in Black Paint

Well registrations were opened for the last 2 weeks until they could install the invites system to keep out the "leechers". I can't send any invites cause you have to be ranked a "contributer" or higher. I'm a senior member which is behind full member, and then contributor is the next rank.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Notshane 11/4/2010, 6:03 pm

So much for watching the classics again
Notshane
Notshane
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 24700

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 11/4/2010, 6:07 pm

I just remembered that a scene with the French Narrator saying "Will SpongeBob learn to fly? Stay tuned." is cut from the US DVD releases of "The Sponge Who Could Fly." It comes right after SB says "I guess I spoke too soon." I have the scene recorded on VHS.
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 11/4/2010, 6:16 pm

CDCB wrote:I just remembered that a scene with the French Narrator saying "Will SpongeBob learn to fly? Stay tuned." is cut from the US DVD releases of "The Sponge Who Could Fly." It comes right after SB says "I guess I spoke too soon." I have the scene recorded on VHS.

I remember that scene.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down