SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com The Mystery of the SpongeBoard SquareForum Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
The Mystery of the SpongeBoard SquareForum 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
The Mystery of the SpongeBoard SquareForum Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
The Mystery of the SpongeBoard SquareForum Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
The Mystery of the SpongeBoard SquareForum Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
The Mystery of the SpongeBoard SquareForum Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
The Mystery of the SpongeBoard SquareForum Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
The Mystery of the SpongeBoard SquareForum Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
The Mystery of the SpongeBoard SquareForum Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
The Mystery of the SpongeBoard SquareForum Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
The Mystery of the SpongeBoard SquareForum Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

The Mystery of the SpongeBoard SquareForum

5 posters

Go down

The Mystery of the SpongeBoard SquareForum Empty The Mystery of the SpongeBoard SquareForum

Post by SpongeSebastian 12/19/2010, 2:45 pm

Well, this morning so far has been a bizarre twist of events for SpongeOddFan, jjsthekid, and me. It all started on the xat chat room, when SOF asked me if I remember this old forum:

http://spongeyicecream.proboards.com/index.cgi

I checked it out and surely enough, I joined in September 2006 (I barely remember the place). I looked at four messages that were from a short conversation I had with the admin, and it was pretty much talking about me joining and becoming an admin. Strange thing is, I'm no longer an admin or anything.
Well, one of the things we wanted to investigate was who this "Administrator" was. Jjs said the avatar of the admin was familiar. After looking for the familiar TV.com user with the matching avatar, we found out that it was really TAMKFan. Not much interest there, but we're still kind of wondering why he hasn't revived it.

Anyway, the big part of the investigation that really gave us the creeps was this: when I logged in to the forum, I got a new message from spongefancy321, saying "remember me? it's been a long time". At first, I thought it was SOF, but when I asked the user, he said no. This is what made us wonder: why would a user who none of us know happen to log in to a dead forum at the same time we happen to visit the place? Was it a strange coincidence or has this user been stalking the place every day since 2006? I sent a PM to the user asking that, and so far have not gotten any kind of reply.

Not only that, apparently jjs has gotten PMs from the same user back in August asking him to decode a certain phrase, which we determined was GIR1867. According to jjs, this is an old user, but is uncertain what he has to do with all this.

Well, that's most of what we have for now. If you have anymore insight on this mystery, please post it here.
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 27097

http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of the SpongeBoard SquareForum Empty Re: The Mystery of the SpongeBoard SquareForum

Post by tvguy347 12/19/2010, 4:02 pm

Hmm...invite the old user to SBC. But it is strange. It's highly unlikely that he would go to a dead site every day for four years though.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42365

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of the SpongeBoard SquareForum Empty Re: The Mystery of the SpongeBoard SquareForum

Post by Metal Snake 1/8/2011, 2:57 pm

That's very peculiar and uncanny.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36815

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 1/8/2011, 2:59 pm

Speaking of which, I remember a user came to SBC back in October 2010 known as "Mr. G" and posted the exact same code that spongefancy sent me in a thread. He hasn't been seen since. I have a feeling it was spongefancy.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43016

Back to top Go down

Post by SOF 1/8/2011, 3:54 pm

but we do know that mystery forum was affiliated with SpongeSeb's Nicktoons Forum
SOF
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 35448

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/13/2011, 7:09 pm

thats pretty interesting....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down