SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Homosexuality:  Born with it, or choose to be it? Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Homosexuality:  Born with it, or choose to be it? 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Homosexuality:  Born with it, or choose to be it? Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Homosexuality:  Born with it, or choose to be it? Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Homosexuality:  Born with it, or choose to be it? Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Homosexuality:  Born with it, or choose to be it? Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Homosexuality:  Born with it, or choose to be it? Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Homosexuality:  Born with it, or choose to be it? Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Homosexuality:  Born with it, or choose to be it? Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Homosexuality:  Born with it, or choose to be it? Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Homosexuality:  Born with it, or choose to be it? Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Homosexuality: Born with it, or choose to be it?

+9
Elastic Dog
SpongeSebastian
teenj12
Dragiiin123
tvguy347
Clappy
Fa
that70sguy92
storytime7
13 posters

Go down

Homosexuality:  Born with it, or choose to be it? Empty Homosexuality: Born with it, or choose to be it?

Post by storytime7 12/11/2010, 11:06 pm

Do you believe homosexuality is a choice, or are you born with it?
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 24908

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality:  Born with it, or choose to be it? Empty Re: Homosexuality: Born with it, or choose to be it?

Post by that70sguy92 12/12/2010, 1:21 am

How could anyone that uses their brain think it's a choice?
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64112

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality:  Born with it, or choose to be it? Empty Re: Homosexuality: Born with it, or choose to be it?

Post by Fa 12/12/2010, 1:24 am

Just a Gleek wrote:How could anyone that uses their brain think it's a choice?

^This basiclly
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25240

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 12/12/2010, 1:43 am

QFT. 70s is right, homosexuality is not a choice. Its not like I can get up one morning and say "Hey, I feel like being homosexual today." Nope, it doesn't work that way.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 49196

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 12/12/2010, 1:54 am

Clappy wrote:

QFT. 70s is right, homosexuality is not a choice. Its not like I can get up one morning and say "Hey, I feel like being homosexual today." Nope, it doesn't work that way.

What 70s and Claps said. I'm really going to suddenly say, "Hey..I think I'm going to be gay today!" -.- No...this topic is just... Facepalm
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42445

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 12/12/2010, 2:38 am

22Thousand wrote:
Clappy wrote:

What 70s and Claps said. I'm really going to suddenly say, "Hey..I think I'm going to be gay today!" -.- [/b]No...this topic is just... Facepalm[/b]

There are people that think it's a choice (i'm not one of them, but i've heard people say they think it's a choice before). Isn't the point of these threads to voice opinions?
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 12/12/2010, 11:30 am

storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
Clappy wrote:

What 70s and Claps said. I'm really going to suddenly say, "Hey..I think I'm going to be gay today!" -.- [/b]No...this topic is just... Facepalm[/b]

There are people that think it's a choice (i'm not one of them, but i've heard people say they think it's a choice before). Isn't the point of these threads to voice opinions?

Case in point storytime. We are voicing our opinions about this. We think that people who think its a choice are absolutely wrong.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 49196

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 12/12/2010, 11:34 am

Clappy wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
Clappy wrote:

What 70s and Claps said. I'm really going to suddenly say, "Hey..I think I'm going to be gay today!" -.- No...this topic is just... Facepalm

Case in point storytime. We are voicing our opinions about this. We think that people who think its a choice are absolutely wrong.

Yeah, I do too. Silly Face!
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 12/12/2010, 3:57 pm

Born with it.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24531

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 12/12/2010, 9:32 pm

Being gay is not a disease, so how can you be born with it?
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 34457

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 12/12/2010, 9:55 pm

teenj12 wrote:Being gay is not a disease, so how can you be born with it?
...What?
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 12/12/2010, 9:58 pm

Genetics.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 12/12/2010, 10:04 pm

New reply. How can you be born straight? The same way you're born straight or bisexual. You can't choose to be gay. Who would make that choice? The choice to be an outcast?
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 12/13/2010, 12:43 am

Nobody can really control where their hormones lead them. It's not like being gay is just a trend that can easily be overcome.
I'm not sure if it really starts at birth, but when you think of it, all of our personality traits start at birth.
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 27177

http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 12/13/2010, 4:24 pm

SpongeSebastian wrote:Nobody can really control where their hormones lead them. It's not like being gay is just a trend that can easily be overcome.
I'm not sure if it really starts at birth, but when you think of it, all of our personality traits start at birth.
This.
Also, "gay" as a disease is fucking fail.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 33189

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsuekiran. [血液蘭] 12/13/2010, 6:15 pm

Trying to decide which thread fails harder:

this or the Santa thread. = =
ketsuekiran. [血液蘭]
ketsuekiran. [血液蘭]
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25947

http://ketsuekiran.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 12/13/2010, 6:17 pm

It's genetics, teenj.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36895

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 12/13/2010, 6:26 pm

naneunRAN wrote:Trying to decide which thread fails harder:

This thread doesn't fail. There are people out there who think its a choice (not me, but there are people out there who think that).
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 12/13/2010, 7:26 pm

storytime7 wrote:

This thread doesn't fail. There are people out there who think its a choice (not me, but there are people out there who think that).
Yeah, but those people are stupid and therefore don't post here.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46773
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 12/13/2010, 8:27 pm

Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:

*teenj waves*

Oh, teenj. We do love you.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 12/13/2010, 8:30 pm

Just a Gleek wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:

*teenj waves*

teenj's not a stupid person, he just says stupid things.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 12/14/2010, 12:05 am

Wumbology wrote:
Just a Gleek wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:

*teenj waves*

Like that I believe in Santa Claus? Patheticry Well, I know never to post on this part of the forum again..
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 34457

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 12/14/2010, 12:52 am

teenj12 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Just a Gleek wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:

*teenj waves*

Like that I believe in Santa Claus? Patheticry Well, I know never to post on this part of the forum again..
Oh, come on. You're 14. There was recently an episode of Glee where a 16-year-old girl still believed in Santa and it was hilarious. You're 14. I found out there was no Santa when I was 6. I never thought there was a tooth fairy, an Easter bunny, or any of that shit.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 12/14/2010, 8:35 am

And you spelled it wrong too.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24531

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 12/14/2010, 5:33 pm

Wumbology wrote:
Just a Gleek wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:

*teenj waves*

Just like me, except that I actually am stupid.

And just like 70s, I never believed in Santa Claus, even when I was a little kid.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 12/14/2010, 7:49 pm

Just a Gleek wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Just a Gleek wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:

*teenj waves*

Oh, come on. You're 14. There was recently an episode of Glee where a 16-year-old girl still believed in Santa and it was hilarious. You're 14. I found out there was no Santa when I was 6. I never thought there was a tooth fairy, an Easter bunny, or any of that shit.
Why can't he believe in Santa? It's like if you did this exact same thing, except replacing Santa Claus with God or Jesus. He can believe in him if he wants. Hell, I believed in Santa till I was 10.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 29032

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 12/14/2010, 8:24 pm

ExKizuna wrote:
Just a Gleek wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Just a Gleek wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:

*teenj waves*

Why can't he believe in Santa? It's like if you did this exact same thing, except replacing Santa Claus with God or Jesus. He can believe in him if he wants. Hell, I believed in Santa till I was 10.
Sorry, I just find it strange that someone as mature as teenj can believe in a fat man flying around the world in a sleigh in one night and climbing down chimneys. Oh, and flying reindeer.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 12/14/2010, 9:01 pm

ExKizuna wrote:
Just a Gleek wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Just a Gleek wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:

*teenj waves*

I have to agree with you here. I think we're being a little too hard on teenj.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 12/14/2010, 9:19 pm

Metal Snake wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
Just a Gleek wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Just a Gleek wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:

*teenj waves*

I do too. But about this? Not really. This is the part of the forum to express opinions.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 12/15/2010, 8:18 am

Just a Gleek wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
Just a Gleek wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Just a Gleek wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:

*teenj waves*

I do too. But about this? Not really. This is the part of the forum to express opinions.
Going massively off-topic while doing so is not part of this forum, though.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down