SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com The Time Bike Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
The Time Bike 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
The Time Bike Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
The Time Bike Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
The Time Bike Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
The Time Bike Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
The Time Bike Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
The Time Bike Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
The Time Bike Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
The Time Bike Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
The Time Bike Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

The Time Bike

5 posters

Go down

The Time Bike Empty The Time Bike

Post by teenj12 10/14/2010, 2:18 pm

In my new spin off,Spongebob is a 14 year old living with his mother (Mrs.Squarepants) ,his father (Harold),and his sister (Eleanor). After his bike is stolen,he gets a mysterious new one that might be able to travel through time.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 34492

Back to top Go down

The Time Bike Empty Re: The Time Bike

Post by tvguy347 10/14/2010, 7:13 pm

Hmm...this spin off sounds...alright. Not bad, but not good...just in the middle. Wink I'll read the pilot and that will determine if I tune in for the rest of the series. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42480

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 10/14/2010, 9:11 pm

tvguy347 wrote:Hmm...this spin off sounds...alright. Not bad, but not good...just in the middle. Wink I'll read the pilot and that will determine if I tune in for the rest of the series. Smile

I agree, the plot feels kind of repetitive, there are plenty of plots involving time travel. I'll give it a chance though. Smile
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36930

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 10/14/2010, 10:51 pm

Season 1
Ep.1 "Good Day, Bad Day"
It was Spongebob's birthday,so of course it should have been a good day. for Spongebob it was a good day,because his birthday present was a bicycle,a new bike in Killer Tomato Red with rock shocks and compression damping and rear derailleur and rapid fire shifters and twenty-one combination's of gears that worked with handlebar grips.

It was the bike he had hardly dared hope for,it was so expensive. But Spongebob's dad Harold and his mother had found the money somewhere. When Spongebob came running down in the morning,there it was in the front hall,shiny and red and beautiful.

He took it out before breakfast and raced it up Seashell street to the center of Bikini Bottom,whizzed around the corner of Main Street to the library,veered left on Sandburg Road,and sped home by way of Stow Street and Everett. All the way around he hoped to see admiring glances from the sidewalk,but the only person who noticed him was his old friend Patrick Star. Patrick saw Spongebob on his new bike and whistled through his teeth.

Of course there was another reason why it was a good day. The other reason began in the middle of the afternoon,when the telephone rang. Mrs.Squarepants (Alex) had been waiting and waiting. Her voice trembled "Hello..?" She soon gasped. Harold had won for mayor! Spongebob's dear father was mayor! It wasn't easy for Harold. It was a nasty and fierce campaign. His opponent,Eugene Krabs had accused him of everything awful.

"I'm so glad you won" Alex said. "Yea,being mayor is pretty sweet" Spongebob said.
The next day,something terrible had happened...Spongebob's bike was stolen!

teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 10/18/2010, 11:01 pm

Ep.2 ""The Gift From Atlantis"
A small,odd looking truck was parked in the drive way. On the side it said "Transcendental Transport."
The deliveryman looked a little strange too. He wore a pink turban on his head. His face was dark,his eyes bright. For a panicky moment,Alex wondered if Spongebob had ordered something expensive from one of those crazy catalogs. "It comes from Atlantis. Where shall we put it?" the man ask."ATLANTIS? Right over there by the conch..just..yea..sit it there" Alex said.

Alex waited to Spongebob got home to open it. "What is it?" Spongebob asked. "Don't know sweet heart,but it comes from Atlantis." Alex said. Spongebob opened it. A BI..ke" Spongebob sighed. The bike was old fashioned,the kind you ride sitting upright. It had high handlebars and a wicker basket and a speedometer and fat tires.

"Mother,I'm so upset about not getting an invite to Pearl Krabs party..all the best kids got invited" Eleanor whined.
"The best kids?"Alex asked.
"Yeah..the popular ones" Eleanor replied.
Eddy left the dinner table bored. He went to check out his new bike again. There was an insignia. It read.."Time Bike". What could that mean?
Spongebob looked at the clock on his bike. It didn't have regular clock stuff. There were 2 dials. Days and Years. There were little marks around the circle of the Days dial...365 of them! One for every day of the year. The Year dial was different. It went from 0 to 10 to 100 5to 1,00 to 10,000 to 100,000. There was also a minus and plus switch. What if he could travel through time? The people in fairy tales who were given three wishes,wasted them,all because they didn't think. Spongebob would be more careful.

Spongebob's hand jerked. The bicycle jiggled and their was a spark of light. So bright..Spongebob couldn't see.
He overheard his sister and mom.
"Mother,I'm so upset about not getting an invite to Pearl Krabs party..all the best kids got invited" Eleanor whined.
"The best kids?"Alex asked.
"Yeah..the popular ones" Eleanor replied.
Spongebob couldn't believe it! He had traveled 4 minuets back in time!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 10/19/2010, 12:11 am

This spin-off seems alright so far teenj. Good job. SOO Happy
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36930

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 10/19/2010, 12:12 am

It's an average spin-off, IMO. Not bad, just not spectacular
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 25275

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 10/19/2010, 9:02 pm

Thanks guys Smile .
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 10/22/2010, 9:56 pm

Ep.3 "Barging Into Next Week"
Spongebob came downstairs for dinner. Yesterday,he had traveled back four minuets in time. His sister Eleanor was complaining about not being invited to Pearl Krabs party. The telephone rang and Eleanor jumped with joy. "It has to be Pearl!" Eleanor said. "Actually sweet heart,its for you father" Alex said. Harold grabbed the phone. Whatever was going on made him storm out the kitchen upset. Alex ran after him.

Spongebob's last week of school started tomorrow. It was going to be brutal. Test and exams were going to plague the week,but..what if Spongebob could just skip it all? He thought about using the time bike again,but he doesn't know the mystery of its background. Can the bike be trusted? He didn't know,but he didn't care. he started leaving his room and saw his dad coming out of the attic. "Son..hey,you better get some sleep" Harold said.

"Why were you in the attic?" Spongebob asked. "Stay in a child's place,son" Harold said walking away. Spongebob shrugged and went down stairs behind the curtain. He hit the plus dial to go to the future instead of back into the past and he set the days dial for 8 days. He jerked the bike's handle and with a flash of lightning he went 8 days into the future.

"Spongebob,get your butt to summer school" Harold said. "SUMMER SCHOOL! WHAT?" Spongebob yelled. On his way to summer school,people were sympathetic to Spongebob's situation. "Patrick man I flunked 8th grade?" Spongebob asked. "Yea,man..you got F's on like every assignment. Spongebob could not beilieve he fluked out. He came home after 3 long hours of summer school. "Dad,did you see study,at all during the week?" Spongebob asked. "No" Harold said walking away with a tear in his eye.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 11/20/2010, 6:38 pm

Ep.4 "Spilling The Beans"
Spongebob had to tell someone about the bike. He couldn't hold it in. He was hanging out at Patrick's house as usual and he impulsivly told Pat about the bike.

"Oh my gosh! A bike that goes back and forth through time? I could use it to bbring back the Green Horror, you know my boatmobile.." Patrick said.

Spongebob went home. He saw his father Harold standing outside. "Hey dad..do you believe in time travel?" Spongebob asked. "I believe that you don't need a time device, like a clock to tell time. I beleive the stars are one big compass, a guide, a clock.." Harold said.

"I guess dad.." Spongebob said walking upstairs.

Eleanor came in Spongebob's room. "What was all that asking dad about time travelo?" She asked. Spongebob had no choice. He told her about the bike.

"A time traveling bike? Wow. And I thought not getting invited to Pearl Krab's Party was weird." Eleanor mocked. Spongebob thought about using the bike again, but he didn't want to skip 2 weeks and find himself in Reform School or something crazy like that.

He would wait a while and get summer school over first.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

The Time Bike Empty

Post by teenj12 11/21/2010, 8:56 pm

Ep.5 "Eleanor's Turn"
Eleanor was upset. Pearl had not invited her to her party yet. "I'm such a loser." Eleanor complained at the dinner table.

"Your not a loser sweetie." Alex said. "Yes I am mom. That's why I wasn't invited to Pearl's party." Eleanor sobbed.

Later that day, Eleanor was outside sitting on the swings. Thinking about things. A semi-nerdy girl named Patricia, approached Eleanor.

"Hey, are you invited to Pearl's party? I'm not." Patricia said. "No wonder..." Eleanor said to herself. "You could come watch a special documentery on Amelia Earheart with me at eight." Patricia suggested.

"I'll see.." Eleanor said. As Eleanor walked home, Pearl Krabs walked up to her.

"Here's your invitation. Your officially invited." Pearl said. "Actually, I got something better to do tonight." Eleanor said walking off.

Eleanor went home at ten and told her family about all about the Amelia Earheart Documentery. "Seems like you had fun dear.." Alex said. "I sure did, infact, I wish I could go back in time and like save her from going on the round the sea flight." Eleanor said with Spongebob lifting an eyebrow at her.

Spongebob was going to use the time bike to meet his future self, but as he ran downstairs behind the curtain the time bike was gone!
-----------
Eleanor had gone back in time to save Amelia Earheart. She saw Amelia signing autographs with her assisting pilot next to her.

Eleanor thought that she better talk to the pilot first. She followed Amelia and her pilot. They had stayed in a nearby hotel.

Eleanor checked into their hotel room. Amelia wasn't there, but her pilot was.

"Listen to me. If you and Amelia go on that round the sea trip, you'll end up dieing. Amelia might come back as Irene Bolam, but were not really sure if Bolam and Earheart are the same, but..." Eleanor started. "....Shut up girl." The Pilot shouted.

"What in the deep blue sea is going on here?" Amelia asked. Eleanor told Amelia everything.

"Thank you for informing me." Amelia chuckled. "Crazy girl..." Amelia whispered to her assisting pilot.

Eleanor left the hotel as a dog ran up to her and gave her a paper. It was a deed to a house. Eleanor threw it in the bike's basket.

She traveled back to her time and discovered that Amelia Earheart was still dead.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. 11/23/2010, 1:37 pm

I like this quite a bit actually, well done! Smile
Doogle.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 27406

http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 12/14/2010, 1:30 am

Ep.6 "Reviving Eleanor"
Eleanor was very upset about not saving Amelia Earhart. Spongebob felt bad for her, but thought that she wasn't justified for taking his bike. Spongebob was glad it was Saturday, because he was playing a baseball game with his friends.

"Hey there Spongebob. How's summer school?" Patrick asked. "Horrible, but I have to pass to get to the tenth grade. Now lets get this game in gear!" Spongebob said.

Unfortunately, Spongebob's team lost with only 4 home runs. Three of those were made by Scooter. "Man, we lost bad." Patrick said.

"If only we can redo it." Spongebob said thinking. He was going to use the time bike.
------------------
Eleanor sat on the conch, eating a jug of ice cream. "What's wrong dear?" Alex asked.

Eleanor wasn't going to tell her mother that Spongebob's bike can time travel. "I'm just sad Amelia Earhart is dead." Eleanor said.

"Well, you can't change history..." Alex said walking away.

"I almost did.." Eleanor whispered under her breath.
-------------------
Spongebob went downstairs, behind the curtain, and there it was, the bike.

Spongebob jumped on it, hitting the "backwards" button and setting the clock one hour ago. In seconds, he was back an hour ago. He rode his time bike to the baseball field, but he saw himself from one hour ago!

"Aw man.." Spongebob face palmed. He sat under the bleachers and watched the game commence. He also saw local bully Flex, on Spongebob's old stolen bike!

It all made sense, Flex stole Spongebob's bike! "That snail's butt.." Spongebob said to himself.

Suddenly, Pearl Krabs witnessed Spongebob under the bleachers. "HEY! Aren't you on the field? What the heck?" Pearl shouted.

Spongebob ran away as fast as he could. He'd been caught....by PEARL KRABS!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

The Time Bike Empty

Post by teenj12 12/16/2010, 6:46 pm

Ep.7 "Stolen Again"
Spongebob was so angry that it was Flex who stole his first bike. Of course it made sense, considering Flex is the worst kid in the town.

"Its dinner Spongebob." Eleanor told him. Spongebob left his room and went into the kitchen. He wasn't very hungry though. The kitchen air was filled with the aroma of baked jellyfish and macaroni.

"So, there's this cute boy I like at school." Eleanor said.

"I don't want you dating yet.." Harold said.

"Oh, sweetie, she's old enough.." Alex said.

"Whats this boy's name." Harold asked

"Scooter...don't do anything dad.." Eleanor said.

"MY FRIEND SCOOTER? Gross.." Spongebob said.

"Obviously you guys hate that I like someone." Eleanor said running upstairs.
-------------------
Pearl Krabs went by Spongebob's house. Eleanor answered the door.

"Wow..Pearl? Why are you here?" Eleanor asked.

"I wanted to hang out with you!" Pearl said.
--------------------
The girls talked about Scooter. Scooter was Spongebob's age, but every girl, older and younger, liked him.

"So, I'll go get us some soda's from your fridge." Pearl said.

"Hurry back!" Eleanor said.
--------------------
Pearl really went downstairs, behind the curtain where the time bike was. She read the insignia.

"T...-ime bike." Pearl read.

"Pearl. What are you doing, get out." Eleanor shouted.

"Eleanor..I was.." Pearl started.

Eleanor slapped her. "GET OUT NOW." Eleanor screamed.

"What is going on?" Alex said as Pearl ran out the house

"She was trying to steal Spongebob's bike." Eleanor said knowing Pearl was really investigating it.
-----------------------
Eleanor came in Spongebob's room. "Hey, be careful when using the time bike.." Eleanor said. She walked out.

"What?" Spongebob said to himself. He didn't care. He was taking the time bike to the very night.

The very night his first bike was stolen by Flex.
-----------------------
Eleanor was on a date with Scooter at the pie house.

"May I take your orders?" the waitress.

"Creme pie, with a strawberry shake." Eleanor said.

"I want an apple custard pie with a blueberry smoothie." Scooter ordered.

The lady left. "So, Ellie.. do you know about Squilliam Fancy?" Scooter asked.

Eleanor though for a second. "Of course." Eleanor said.

"Then, you must know how he made his fortune." Scooter said.

Eleanor just stared at him.
--------------------------
Pearl broke in to the Squarpants house. she went behind the curtain and took the bike.

She began riding it. "How does this thing work?" Pearl asked to herself frustrated.

She crashed down in front of Flex's house. "Stupid bike.." she said walking away

Flex came out his house and saw the bike. "Sweet.." he said nodding and smiling.
-------------------------
Eleanor came home. "Spongebob, I need that bike! I need to know about Squilliaim Fancy." she started.

"I'm not going to the library, or on wikipedia. Where's the bike?" Eleanor asked.

"It's gone........" Spongebob told her.

teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 1/26/2011, 3:21 am

Ep.8 “Investigating Flex”
Spongebob: Mom told the police the bike is missing..

Eleanor: I hope they find it..

Spongebob: So… you and Scooter?

Eleanor: Probably won’t be going out again…

Spongebob: Why?

Eleanor: I told him I knew the history of Squilliam Fancy and he could tell I didn’t. He hasn’t even called me since Saturday

Spongebob: Sorry, I’ll talk to him.

Eleanor: No, this is my situation, just focus on your stupid bike..

Spongebob: You sure?

Eleanor: Yea.
----------------
Spongebob went down to the police station.

Police Officer Carl: Hey kiddo!

Spongebob: Listen Carl, I think I know who took my bike.

Carl: Okay.

Spongebob: It was most likely Flex Lenten.
-----------------
Eleanor rang Scooter’s doorbell.

Scooter: El..

Eleanor: Scooter, hey.

Scooter: Our date..

Eleanor: Didn’t go too good, I know.

Scooter: No, it was fine.

Eleanor: Than why haven’t you called me in two days.?

Scooter: I was nervous.

Eleanor: Of what?

Scooter: Going out with you..

Eleanor: Why?

Scooter: I’ve never dated a girl..

Eleanor: Yea right.

Scooter: Its true.

Eleanor: Well you aren’t.

Eleanor storms off.
----------------
Carl and Spongebob go to Flex’s house.

Flex’s mom: My son does not steal! So get your butt off my patio!

Carl: I just want to check your garage Ms. Lenten!

Ms. Lenten: Without a search warden?

Carl: Alright.

Carl leaves her house.

Spongebob: Carl! We can’t leave!

Carl: I’ll get the papers to search her garage okay?

Spongebob: Then we are coming right back?

Carl: Right back..
----------------
Carl and Spongebob had come back with the proper papers to search the garage. They went in, but didn’t find the bike. Just then, a loud crash came from upstaris. Carl ran up and saw two bike on the floor on top of Flex in his room.

Flex: Help?

Spongebob: Hey, my first bike too!

-------------
Flex was arrested and Spongebob got back both of his bikes.

Carl: Ya know, you should join the force one day.

Spongebob: Nah, this sponge sticks to prime time TV and coral chips!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 5/28/2011, 8:48 pm

I'm sorry to fans of this show, but Time Bike Has been canceled Crying or Very sad .
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down