SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Friendship Lost in Time Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Friendship Lost in Time 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Friendship Lost in Time Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Friendship Lost in Time Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Friendship Lost in Time Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Friendship Lost in Time Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Friendship Lost in Time Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Friendship Lost in Time Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Friendship Lost in Time Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Friendship Lost in Time Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Friendship Lost in Time Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Friendship Lost in Time

2 posters

Go down

Friendship Lost in Time Empty Friendship Lost in Time

Post by WWESpongefan 7/14/2011, 11:14 pm

( I have other stories, but they are in the spin off area. I was thinking about how Sandy isn't in as many episodes as she was in the first season. Most episodes take place at the Krusty Krab. I'm not sure how many chapters this will be I hope I don't make them too out of character.)

Friendship Lost in Time
(Chapter one.)

Sandy: Sometimes I wonder why I'm still here. No one ever visits me except for Spongebob and Patrick. Patrick sometimes comes to visit, but only when Spongebob does. Most of the time my only company is Spongebob. It's been several months since I've seen Spongebob. Before I got into my major science experiments he would come around all the time. I feel like we are losing our once good friendship. We both have to work... that I can understand, but he doesn't even call me. He hangs out with Patrick and Squidward a lot these days. Spongebob and Patrick have always been good friends. Squidward doesn't like it when Spongebob bothers him and wants to be left alone, but Spongebob sees Squidward as a friend anyway. It was because of Spongebob that I decided to stay in Bikini Bottom, but since he doesn't even come to see me that much anymore I really have no business staying here. So I've decided to move back to Texas.

(Sandy packed up her stuff and left the next day. She arrived in Texas later that day. Back in Bikini Bottom the first person to notice that she left was Patrick. He noticed that Sandy's treedome was empty, that all of her science experiments were gone. He ran to tell Spongebob.)

Patrick: Spongebob! We need to talk.

Spongebob: What's going on?

Patrick: I have some bad news.

Spongebob: How bad could it be?

Patrick: It's about Sandy.

(Spongebob then started to get worried.)

Spongebob: What about Sandy is she ok?

Patrick: I don't know but all of her stuff is gone.

Spongebob: Was she robbed?

Patrick: I don't think so... I think she moved.

Spongebob: No please tell me it's not true.

Patrick: I'm sorry Spongebob, but I think it is true.

Spongebob: Oh... could you give me a moment... I think I need to be alone for a while.

Patrick: Ok but I'm here for you if you need me.

Spongebob: Thanks Patrick but I'd rather be alone right now.

Patrick: Ok bye. (After Patrick left Spongebob said...)

Spongebob: Sandy can't be gone. Why would she leave without saying goodbye? I've got to see this for myself. (So Spongebob walks by Sandy's treedome only to find out that Patrick was right. All of her stuff was gone.) So it's true... Sandy did move. She had to have moved. Why else would she have taken all of her science experiments? I just can't believe shes really gone. Why did she leave without saying goodbye? (He starts to cry as he slowly walked back home. On the way he passes by Squidward and Mr.Krabs.)

Squidward: Oh no here comes Spongebob. I've got to get out of here.

Mr.Krabs: Hang on a minute Squidward. Somethings not right about him.

Squidward: I'll say... lets get out of here.

Mr.Krabs: Wait... is he crying?

Squidward: He probably broke his jellyfishing net or something.

Mr.Krabs: No I don't think that's it. Whatever it is don't you think we should try to help him?

Squidward: Why should I care about how he's feeling?

Mr.Krabs: Because you keep complaining to me about all the time he wouldn't stop crying.

Squidward: Good point. Fine we'll help him, but only so he won't be crying out loud all night.

Mr.Krabs: Here he comes. Spongebob what's wrong boy? You look like you just lost your best friend.

Spongebob: Well Mr.Krabs... you could say that, but she meant so much more to me than just a friend.

Squidward: She?

Spongebob: Yes... you guys know Sandy right?

Mr.Krabs: Isn't she that squirrel that you used to hang out with all the time? The squirrel that you always talk about.

Spongebob: Yeah her. She would sometimes come to the Krusty Krab.

Squidward: What about her?

Spongebob: She moved.

Mr.Krabs: I'm sorry to hear about that. Is there anything we can do to help?

Spongebob: No... not really. There isn't anything anyone can do.

Mr.Krabs: Maybe you can do something to take your mind off of it.

Squidward: When did she move?

Spongebob: I don't know... but... she didn't even say goodbye.

Mr. Krabs: She really meant something to you didn't she?

Spongebob: Yes... I... I love her Mr.Krabs.

Squidward: I knew it! Whenever she would come to the Krusty Krab he would always act weird around her and he would always have this weird look on his face when she was around, and he would always be talking about her.

Mr.Krabs: Were going to try to help you forget about her.

Spongebob: How could I possibly forget about her when she's all that I think about?

Mr.Krabs: Well have you ever told her this?

Spongebob: No... how could I ever tell her? She would laugh at me if I ever would have told her. Besides I've had my chances to tell her, but now... it's too late. Even if I wanted to tell her... I'll never get to tell her now. Mr.Krabs... I think you should get a new fry cook.

Mr.Krabs: But your the best fry cook I've ever had. Don't tell me that since Sandy moved away that it's affected your ability to cook Krabby Patties.

Spongebob: It hasn't... it's affected my ability to live.

Squidward: Spongebob you are being ridiculous... well even more ridiculous than usual.

Spongebob: Am I Squidward? Let me ask you this... have you ever had the person you love move away?

Squidward: Well...no.

Spongebob: Then how could you possibly know how I feel.

Mr.Krabs: I'm sure you feel very sad and alone right now but you can't let this ruin your life.

Spongebob: But I'll never get to see Sandy again... when I would work I would always be thinking about Sandy. It was Sandy that always made me happy even if I didn't get to see her I would always think about her. I wonder why she left? Was it because of me? Maybe it was because I'm always at work.

Mr.Krabs: Well you do work a lot.

Spongebob: Thats it! That's got to be it. Sandy left because I don't ever get to see her anymore, but I'm sure it would've been better if I would've called her too.

Mr.Krabs: I just hope that you don't quit your job.

Spongebob: I have to... I will always be thinking of her and I won't be getting any work done and you won't be making any money.

Mr.Krabs: I see your point.

Spongebob: So you see I think you should get yourself a new fry cook.

Mr.Krabs: No one in Bikini Bottom has ever cooked as good as you.

Spongebob: Well hopefully you will find some one that will. I'll be going now... Bye Squidward. Bye Mr.Krabs.

(He walks away and the day continues. He then realizes...)

Spongebob: At this rate... I won't be able to take care of Gary because of my sadness... As much as I don't want to... I'll have to have someone else take care of him... I'm leaving Bikini Bottom. I just can't stand living here without Sandy. I'll have to say goodbye to all of my friends first then I guess Patrick, Squidward and Mr.Krabs can take my stuff if they want it. They may sell it or throw it away if they don't want it, but since Sandy left I realize that nothing I have makes me happy anymore. The only thing that could make me happy now is if Sandy would come back to Bikini Bottom, but I know that's not going to happen.

(The next day after Spongebob talks with Squidward and Patrick they both agree to take care of Gary. They all tried to change his mind on leaving but Spongebob's mind was made up. Squidward, Patrick, and Mr.Krabs decided to keep Spongebob's stuff in case he ever did come back. Spongebob had his wallet with him with pictures of his family and friends including Sandy.)

Spongebob: Well... here I go. Goodbye Bikini Bottom.

(To be continued.)
WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 24261

Back to top Go down

Friendship Lost in Time Empty Re: Friendship Lost in Time

Post by WWESpongefan 7/19/2011, 10:49 pm

(Chapter two)

(Spongebob decides to take a break for a while and he looks at all of the pictures he had in his wallet. The last one was a picture of him and Sandy.)

Spongebob: I still can't believe Sandy left without saying goodbye, but at least I still have a picture of her. I wish she was here. If only she knew how much I miss her... if only she knew... how much I love her. Then maybe she would've stayed. I should've told her when I had the chance. I've had plenty of chances to tell her. Why couldn't I? I'll never get that chance now. Now that I lost Sandy my life has no meaning or purpose. It was Sandy that always made me happy. Without Sandy... I'm nothing...

(Back in Texas Sandy is back in Texas thinking about Bikini Bottom, but mostly about Spongebob.)

Sandy: I'm back here in Texas. I'm here with my family so you would think that I would be happy, but something is not right. Since I didn't really get to see Spongebob that much I left because I couldn't stand not seeing him like I used to. Does Spongebob even know I'm gone, but more importantly... does he even care? I still think about Spongebob and I really miss him. Even if I didn't get to see him as much as I used to I think that seeing him for a little while is better than not seeing him at all. I missed not getting to see my family so I decided to come back here, but I miss Spongebob even more than I missed them so I've decided that I'm going to go back to Bikini Bottom. My family has decided to come and visit me there. Maybe what I never wanted to tell anyone is that I secretly love him. How could he ever understand. I didn't really think about this before... but maybe he does feel the same way and if he does know that I'm gone I hope he's doing ok. I didn't realize this before but leaving could've broken his heart. I've got to get back to Bikini Bottom as soon as possible!

(So Sandy packed us as soon as she could and was back in Bikini Bottom the next day. She went to Spongebob's house first thing.)

Sandy: Spongebob are you home?

Squidward: No he isn't.

Sandy: Oh... well do you know where he is?

Squidward: No... no one does.

Patrick: I do... he ran away because he was so sad that Sandy moved away.

Mr.Krabs: He moved away because he couldn't stand living here with out you.

Sandy: He did?

Mr.Krabs: yes he did... you broke his heart you know.

Sandy: Oh no... that's what I was afraid of. Will you guys help me find him?

Patrick: No... we tried to get him to stay.

Mr.Krabs: Its up to you Sandy. Your the only one that can help him.

Sandy: I've got to find him.

Squidward: Good luck... he's probably miles away from Bikini Bottom by now.

Sandy: Does anyone even know which direction he went?

Mr.Krabs: The last time I saw Spongebob he was headed south following an underwater railroad track.

Sandy: Thanks. I'm sure I'll find him... I just hope I won't be too late.

(Sandy takes off running south following the railroad track. She couldn't believe Spongebob left town because of her. She had to find him as soon as possible.)

Sandy: I've got to find him... he needs me, and... I need him.

(Chapter three will be up soon. Comments / Reviews would be appreciated.)
WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 7/21/2011, 11:47 am

Those were pretty good. :]
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42480

Back to top Go down

Post by WWESpongefan 7/23/2011, 11:44 pm

(Chapter three)

(A few hours had passed and it was starting to get dark. Sandy was beginning to worry about Spongebob more and more.)

Sandy: It's already been three hours and still no sign of Spongebob. It's getting dark. How am I supposed to know where I'm going? All I know is that I'm headed south following a railroad track. No one even knows where Spongebob is going. How am I ever going to find him?

(She was about to give up when she came across a pair of familiar footprints. She would know those footprints anywhere.)

Sandy: Spongebob! He's got to be some where close.

(She takes off running following the footprints. It was so dark she couldn't really see where she was going or the footprints. She ran until she tripped and twisted her ankle. She began to cry. Not only because her ankle was hurting, but because she lost the trail and could no longer see.)

Sandy: No I've lost him again. I've got to get up. I can't just sit here. I've got to keep looking for him.

(Sandy struggled to get up because of her ankle, but got up and kept walking south even though she no longer had a trail to follow. The next day Sandy was tired from searching all night. She was also thirsty and hungry. It has been almost a day since she had anything to eat or drink. She didn't care about that. The only thing she cared about was finding Spongebob. She was excited when she saw his footprints again. Her ankle was no longer hurting so she started running again. She ran for a few minutes until she was startled by a train whistle. Since she was so tired she couldn't run anymore and passed out under the hot sun. On the other side of the train Spongebob was also tired, hungry, and thirsty. He decided to wait for a minute and counted the train carts. After counting eighty three carts the end came up and he could see the other side. What he saw shocked him, and at first he though his mind was playing tricks on him.)

Spongebob: Ok I've been away from Bikini Bottom three days now and I'm already losing my mind.

(He walked closer and said...)

Spongebob: It really is Sandy... is she ok? She must have passed out from the heat. I've got to find shade somewhere. I've got to get Sandy out of the heat, but where is there any shade in this desert?

(Then he sees a sign that says...)

Spongebob: Train station five miles. That's better than shade. A train station means a town. Maybe I can find someone to help her. I've got no time to waste.

(Since the train was too far away he picked Sandy up in his arms and runs the full five miles until he finally got to the train station. He went up to the first person he could find and says...)

Spongebob: Can you or someone help me? She's my best friend and I think she was looking for me. I found her passed out.

Steve: Yes I'll have someone to help right away.

(Spongebob at this point is also tired and passes out, but the last thing he said was...)

Spongebob: It's my fault.

(Chapter four will be the last chapter in this story. Tell me what you think.)
WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by WWESpongefan 7/27/2011, 9:29 pm

(This will be the last chapter. I'll try not to make it too short or too long. Also I'll try to space things out a little more. I realize that I crammed a lot of things together in my other chapters. I will try to make this last chapter better than the others.)

(Chapter four)

(Spongebob wakes up a few hours later in a hospital. At first he was confused because he had no idea where he was. Then he remembered that he had passed out while he was trying to help Sandy. He noticed an IV in his arm as a nurse came into his room.)

Spongebob: Excuse me nurse could you tell me whats going on?

Jenny: We got a call about two people that had passed out from the heat, but it was actually a bit more serious than that.

Spongebob: What do you mean?

Jenny: Well the heat wasn't the only problem. You also suffered from exhaustion and dehydration. This could be serious when exposed to heat for several days.

Spongebob: Sandy... what about Sandy where is she?

Jenny: Calm down sir. She's hooked up to an IV. The IV helps to rehydrate you. She's in a different room. just like you, and she is doing just fine.

Spongebob: Oh... thank goodness. How long do you think we will be here?

Jenny: Probably over night just to be sure you two make a full recovery.

Spongebob: Is there any way I could see Sandy?

Jenny: I'm afraid not sir. All patients must stay in their rooms until they check out.

Spongebob: Oh...ok.

(Sandy was also awake in her room and she wanted to see Spongebob, but they both went to sleep for the night. The next day they paid for their hospital bill and checked out. When they checked out they agreed to go back to Bikini Bottom. They boarded a train back to Bikini Bottom. On the train they reunited.)

Spongebob: Oh Sandy I thought I'd never see you again.

Sandy: I'm sorry Spongebob... this is all my fault. I should have never left Bikini Bottom in the first place.

Spongebob: I can understand if you left to be with your family, but why did you leave without saying goodbye?

Sandy: Well... for the past few months we haven't seen each other in a while. I didn't think it would really matter since we hardly see each other anymore Some of it would be because I'd be working on my science experiments. You wouldn't even call though so I was beginning to wonder if you even cared about me.

Spongebob: I know it's my fault too Sandy. I'm always having to work at the Krusty Krab, but I could have called you more. Even if I am at work and don't get to see you... do you really think that I don't care about you? Don't you understand? Even though I never really got to see you I would never stop caring about you. You're all that I think about.

Sandy: I had no idea... When I was in Texas I started thinking about you and how you would always feel sad all of the other times I left. Then I realized that I had to get back to Bikini Bottom right away. Then I find out that you left town because of me.

Spongebob: Even when I couldn't see you I would never stop thinking about you. You're always on my mind. It was my fault for leaving Bikini Bottom too. I couldn't live in Bikini Bottom anymore without you. I just sorry that I put you through all of that trouble when you were looking for me.

Sandy: I was looking for you, but you ended up finding me.

Spongebob: I'm just glad I found you when I did. Otherwise you could have died trying to find me. I was so glad that the train station was only five miles away from where I found you. I had to try to get you help right away. When I finally had you inside the train station I had some one call for help. The next thing I know I wake up in a hospital room... where the first thing I thought about was you. It was my fault that you were there in the first place.

Sandy: Let's not blame each other anymore. The important thing is that were together. Spongebob I will stay in Bikini Bottom. I will never leave you again. I promise.

Spongebob: Well when we get back to Bikini Bottom I promise that if I don't get to see you then I will call you everyday. Bikini Bottom is twenty five miles away. We really got twenty five miles away in three days?

Sandy: I guess so.

Spongebob: Sandy I left because you left. You mean the world to me. More than my job, or any of my other friends. You mean more to me than you will ever know. I don't know what I'd do if anything ever happened to you. You are my whole life. Without you in my life I have no life because its nothing without you. Sandy you are my best friend... and I'm in love with you.

Sandy: Spongebob... you don't know how long I've wanted to hear those words. I'm in love with you too Spongebob. Back in Texas I loved being with my family, but the people of Bikini Bottom have become my family too. I came back because of you Spongebob. I came back because I'm in love with you. My family told me that they will come to visit me. I'll never leave you again.

Spongebob: I won't be leaving either... as long as I have you.

(They hug each other, then they pulled each other closer for a kiss. They were still tired and fell asleep. When they woke up they were in Bikini Bottom. When they got off the train the citizens of Bikini Bottom cheered at seeing them both return alive. They heard about their story in the newspaper. Sandy had come back to Bikini Bottom and was looking for Spongebob. Spongebob found Sandy in the desert and they both ended up in the hospital. Everyone was happy to see them. Bikini Bottom just wasn't the same since both of them had left. A few days had passed and everything returned back to the way things were. The only thing that was different was that Spongebob and Sandy were now a happy couple.

The End

(I'm not sure how everyone feels about Spongebob and Sandy, but I do know that my story was nominated for Best Lit. It's an honor just to be nominated. Now that my story is complete I'd like to see how long it will last. I hope everyone enjoyed it. Comments / Reviews?
WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down