SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Underwater Survivor: SBC Style Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Underwater Survivor: SBC Style 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Underwater Survivor: SBC Style Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Underwater Survivor: SBC Style Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Underwater Survivor: SBC Style Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Underwater Survivor: SBC Style Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Underwater Survivor: SBC Style Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Underwater Survivor: SBC Style Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Underwater Survivor: SBC Style Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Underwater Survivor: SBC Style Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Underwater Survivor: SBC Style Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Underwater Survivor: SBC Style

+12
Goosebumpsfan2
Doogle.
Dragiiin123
ExKizuna
The Cartoon
Wumbology
Clappy
tvguy347
♣CF♣
that70sguy92
jjsthekid
Steel Sponge
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Underwater Survivor: SBC Style Empty Underwater Survivor: SBC Style

Post by Steel Sponge 8/29/2010, 1:00 am

Plot: A team of SBC members tour around Bikini Bottom and other greatly related sites. It wasn't exciting for them when they realized they're in a teen reality show hosted by jjsthekid, in which is particually subterranean themed survival. Who will win the gold? Who will go home? Stay posted...

Contestants:

FINAL TWO:

Clappy
CF3689

Contestant helpers:

Spongebob
Patrick
Squidward

Co-Host: that70sguy92

Aftermath hosts:

SpongeOddFan and webizoid345

Last edited by jjsthekid on 8/4/2011, 6:04 pm; edited 35 times in total (Reason for editing : Renovations)
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 37659

Back to top Go down

Underwater Survivor: SBC Style Empty Re: Underwater Survivor: SBC Style

Post by jjsthekid 8/29/2010, 2:30 pm

While I do think the Suvivor themed spin-offs got old, this could be very good. Silly Face! Espically since I am the host.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43131

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 8/29/2010, 2:32 pm

My name is not there. =/ Blasphemy.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64147

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 8/29/2010, 2:33 pm

Sounds interesting. Smile
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32990

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 8/29/2010, 3:04 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:My name is not there. =/ Blasphemy.

You're co-host. Wink
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/29/2010, 5:44 pm

I SHALL WIN, BITCHES.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42480

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 8/29/2010, 5:49 pm

^Yep, you won a one way ticket home Ezekiel Silly Face!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 49231

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/29/2010, 6:58 pm

clapmaster wrote:^Yep, you won a one way ticket home Ezekiel Silly Face!
Tvguy just got clapp'd.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46808
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 9/6/2010, 10:34 am

1.Gone Industrial(Part 1)(A.K.A The Beginning)

The camera turns on and reveals a nearby ocean, a submarine, and jjsthekid.

“Welcome to Underwater Survivor: SBC edition!” jjsthekid announced.

”And you’d also like to meet co-host that70sguy92!” He said to the camera.

”Now, you’re all asking, how was this all possible?” jjs said. “We got a contract, thought we can try a show, and we have our very first Underwater Survivor!” He continued. “Now, this is a series of underwater related survival, to our finest members from SBC: The Spongebob Community.” He then goes inside the submarine.

“This here is the travel vehicle, and the ceremony for our contestants,” said 70sguy. “In total, we have 17 competitors arriving any minute now, and of course, there will be elimination.”

”First, we combine those 17 of our pals into teams along with a team captain; at least one gets immunity, following up our ceremony. All but one will have a shish kabob, or if we wanted to, all but two.” Jjs continued explaining. “So, what’s our grand prize? It’s no other than 500,000 gold doubloons!”

He and that70sguy then stepped out of the submarine and arrived back at the arrival station for their contestants. A boat arrived and dropped off the first one: SG10.

“How’s it hanging, SG10?” jjs asked as she arrived.

“Great, I can’t believe I’m in a spin-off reality show,” SG10 replied. “Call me science girl if you want. So…is this a chain of physical, underwater endurance challenges?” She continued.

“Sure it is, good use of your words back there,” said 70sguy.

The next boat arrived and dropped off The Cartoon.

“Hey there, The Cartoon, haven’t seen you in a while,” said jjs.

”Haven’t seen you for long either,” The Cartoon replied. “So, this is the new Underwater Survivor?”

“Of course it is, you’ll be astonished of what I and 70sguy have in store,” jjs answered.

Another boat arrived and there came contestant #3: Bob_Ball.

“Wait a minute, jjs, 70sguy, SG, The Cartoon, I never thought this would be possible, but I never agreed to this,” said Bob_Ball.

”Actually you did, it’s in the contract, and I know 70s makes a ton of copies,” jjs replied.

“So, how long will this be, three days, weeks…?” Bob_Ball questioned.

“Probably…8 weeks,” jjs answered. “At least you’re in a non-n00b paradise, Bob_Ball.”

The fourth boat drops off SpongeSebastian, with a given close-up.

“Hey there Sebastian,” said 70sguy.

“70sguy, jjs, and everyone else in person? This is definitely wicked as SBC itself,” said SpongeSebastian.

“It will be, once we can boost our ratings higher than the other original series of Underwater Survivor,” jjs replied.

“Hmm, I hope we can achieve that goal,” said SG10.

The fifth contestant arrived at the station and gave a somewhat stern look. It was ExKizuna.

“I appreciate meeting all of you like this, but not particularly anywhere near 300 feet underwater. I’m going to call home,” said Ex.

“You can’t, you agreed to our contract, unless you want to get rid of yourself in the first few challenges,” jjs replied.

“Whatever, but I’m still not amused,” Ex continued. He then saw the sixth one arrive, tvguy347.

“Hey Ex, glad to see you came!” He said.

“Hmm, maybe I can handle a couple of challenges,” Ex thought.

“Nice to meet you jjs,” he greeted.

“I know how confidence you will be during our survival challenges tvguy,” jjs replied. “And here comes #7!”

Queen Malie stepped out of the boat and said, “Underwater Survivor with us pals, nice touch.”

“All right then, just eleven more and we can finally get this show on the road,” said 70sguy.

“Yeah, the suspense is killing me already,” said tvguy.

Here comes contestant #8: PokeSponge123.

”And the one man from the United Kingdom, it is PokeSponge123,” jjsthekid announced.

“Thanks, I’m just itching for everything,” PokeSponge123 replied.

“Okay, let’s speed up some more,” said 70sguy.

The ninth contestant arrives at the station, it was clapmaster.

“Clapmaster, I can’t believe it’s you!” Tvguy exclaimed, while he and everyone else glomped on him.

“Wow, a huge crew of former TV.com members,” said clapmaster.

“Well it sucks now,” said Bob_Ball.

“Jjs, an Underwater Survivor in late August?” Clapmaster thought.

”Maybe it’s because we want to see some of your early stunts in this show,” said jjs.

“I guess you’re right, no one can penetrate the master of clapping,” he replied.

Contestant #10: Dragiiin123 was next, “I have nothing to say, except I can really pull it off more if I were host,” Dragiiin commented.

”Alright, I hope you have fun here,” said 70sguy.

“Hell yes I will, no n00b in sight is the best part in this game show,” Dragiiin replied.

That was until the eleventh person: Goosebumpsfan2 arrived, Dragiiin and Ex had fire in their eyes, while the rest stood like statues.

“Oh my goodness, I’m finally here, thank you stalking!” Goosey said.

“Okay then, for someone we didn’t assign a contract to, make sure you get booted off, big time,” said jjs.

“I wish that Candace fanboy…or whatever can just disappear,” Ex thought.

Then there was contestant #12: CF3689 as she steps off the boat.

“Hallelujah, there’s my girl!” Dragiiin said and then glomps on CF.

”Hey there Dragiiin. It’s also nice to see the rest of you,” CF greeted.

“Thank you CF,” 70sguy said.

“Six more left, yadda, yadda,” said jjs.

The thirteenth contestant arrived at the station. It was Santa Dog, or preferably known as Elastic.

“Elastic, it’s nice seeing you here,” 70sguy greeted.

“Sure and whatever, there’s something wrong with this picture,” Santa Dog said, referring to his brochure and his contract.

“Was it necessary to bring Elastic here?” Tvguy asked.

“Well, it’s worth a shot,” jjs answered.

As we all know what’s going to happen, the fourteenth one arrived, known as spongebobs1fan.

“Sbs1fan, glad you can make it,” PokeSponge123 said to him.

“You must be the other contestants; it’s going to be awesome behind the camera!” Sbs1fan replied.

“And oh yeah, here comes Wumbology,” 70sguy said, referring to the next person to arrive at the scene.

“Jjs, I just want to say you’ve surprised me,” Wumbology commented.

“Well, I think that’s everybody,” said Santa Dog.

“No we aren’t, we’re missing a couple. Steel Sponge and 4EverGreen are on my list,” jjs reminded.

“Well, if they’re going to show up pretty darn late, I say we keep them that way,” said SpongeSebastian.

“Alright then…come inside the submarine and your teams will be formed,” said 70sguy. The 15 contestants went inside while jjs is making the announcement.

“Okay, we called 17 of you SBC members to compete for 500,000 doubloons, only if Goosebumpsfan was never involved,” jjs announced. “Now’s the time to divide you cast mates into teams, starting with Team #1. “Wumbology, SG10, Goosebumpsfan2, SpongeSebastian, and Santa Dog, you’re Team Algae.”

Jjs then gave them the Team Algae flag.

“Awesome, that’s all I can say,” said Santa Dog.

”And we’ll try and get 4EverGreen here once he arrives. Moving on, it’s time for Team #2: spongebobs1fan, Queen Malie, Dragiiin, CF, and PokeSponge123, you’re in Team Coral.” Jjs announced, “And hopefully Steel Sponge once he arrives.” He added.

70sguy then gave them the Team Coral flag.

”So wait, I have to be in the team with Steel?” Dragiiin said sounding shocked.

“Well, sorry anyways. Last but not least, Team #3, and it consists of…clapmaster, ExKizuna, Tvguy347, The Cartoon, and Bob_Ball, you’re Team Clappy.

“I’m flattered,” said clapmaster.

“Anyways, I have called in your team captains. Here’s Team #1’s captain: Patrick Star,” jjs announced again, Patrick then came inside the submarine.

“Hey guys, it’s going to be incredible working with you guys!” Patrick exclaimed.

“I also hope it will be incredible competing here,” said SpongeSebastian.

For Team #2, here’s everybody’s favorite undersea talking sponge!” 70sguys announced. Spongebob then came inside the submarine.

“Hello there, Team Coral,” he greeted. “This is going to so much fun!”

“It’s going to be fun alright, and it’s me trying to force you out of my game show,” Dragiiin said sarcastically.

“Lastly, for Team #3: It’s the master of clapping himself,” said jjs, referring to clapmaster. “And co-captain Squidward Tentacles.”

“Along with Squidward on our team, living the dream,” said clapmaster.

“I’m going to make sure our team wins!” Squidward said with encouragement.

“And besides, I wonder where Steel and 4EverGreen are anyways,” 70sguy wondered. It then showed Steel and 4EverGreen on their boats, stuck in traffic.

”God damn traffic,” Steel thought.

The scene goes back to the jjs, 70sguy, and the contestants inside the submarine.

“For elimination, it’s simple, for anyone who doesn’t receive a shish kabob-“jjs was then interrupted by Dragiiin.

“Hey, I didn’t ask for dumb old kabobs. I dine on human flesh,” said Dragiiin.

“Okay then, whoever doesn’t receive a shish kabob, OR human flesh on a stick, you take the Escape Pod, sending you guys back home,” jjs explained. “Let’s not forget our confessional booth!” One of the submarine’s cabins is the confessional booth.

*Confessional Cam*

SpongeSebastian: Isn’t this awesome or what?

Ex: So far, this sucks.

Wumbology: Things are going average…

*End*

“Jjs, where’s our first challenge?” Queen Malie asked.

“We are getting there and it starts at the Industrial Park, dangerous isn’t it?” Jjs said.

Meanwhile, the 15 contestants were hanging out on the submarine. Goosey was watching his favorite show on TV.

“Phineas and Ferb, nobody watches that show,” said Ex referring to the show Goosebumpsfan was watching.

“Come on, this show is tight!” Goosebumpsfan replied.

“Watch this instead!” Ex then grabbed the remote and turned on Degrassi.

“Degrassi, seriously? Also, that was a new episode I was watching!” Goosebumps said.

“I’d rather rot in hell than watch Phineas and Ferb, and you better not diss Degrassi,” Ex commanded.

“Exactly, but in this case, the Butthole Surfers are performing on MTV, watch it!” Santa Dog said and changed the channel to MTV.

“Hey, I was watching MY show!” Ex exclaimed.

“I can’t miss the Butthole Surfers either!” Santa Dog barked.

“Come on, everyone knows you have to watch Bikini Top!” Squidward said and changed the channel.

”But I want the Guitar Lord!” Patrick cried and quickly altered the channel.

“I want Phineas and Ferb!” Goosebumpsfan cried.

“Degrassi!” Ex yelled

“MTV please!” Santa Dog exclaimed.

“Bikini Top,” said Squidward.

“Guitar Lord,” said Patrick.

“Shut up!” Ex and Santa Dog yelled. He, Santa and the rest heard a loud horn coming from jjs.

“Did you REALLY want our attention?” Bob_Ball asked.

“Yes, and that means we arrived in our first challenge. Grab your helmets!” Jjs announced.

He, 70s, and the rest arrived at the Industrial Park.

“Now, before we get on with this, there are two different types of challenges. One, which is right now, is regular underwater survival challenges, the second is the social networking challenges,” jjs informed. “Now go out there and show some team spirit!”
-----------------------------------------

2.Gone Industrial(Part 2)

“Now, here’s our first challenge,” jjs explained. “It’s just a simple race through Industrial Park, to get your hands on the survival case in that hill over there, but it will take hours for you all to reach it, unless you want to quit. There are three grappling hooks for each teammate to run back here, in this spot.”

“We can do that,” The Cartoon said.

”Be careful, it can get real hot sometimes,” jjs replied.

“Pizza delivery for jjsthekid,” said a pizza delivery man who arrived during the set.

“No fair, you get pizza?” PokeSponge123 said bummed.

“Come on, you guys are survivalists, not one box of pizza will let us down!” jjs and that70sguy then left to enjoy their pizza for a while.

So far, this was the contestant counter: Algae: 5, Coral: 5, Clappy: 5.

The camera goes to Team Coral’s progress. “Okay, as a team captain, we’re here to persuade the teammates to victory,” Spongebob read from a manual.

“I wonder how long we’re going to keep pedaling until were at the peak,” PokeSponge123 thought.

“Bah, hard exercise, and risky challenges are all part of jjs’ plan,” said Dragiiin.

“Whatever, there are 500,000 doubloons ahead of us, and we’re not going to lose them!” Queen Malie said enthusiastically.

*Confessional Cam*

PokeSponge123: Queen Malie, the one person who’s all ready for victorious. Maybe, just maybe, I can get used to and straighten her out.

*End*

“Say Malie, maybe we can start a mini alliance together,” PokeSponge123 suggested,” Nothing’s better than a split of the prize.”

“You’re right. So, what are you made of?” Queen Malie asked.

“Oh, I’m excellent for some kind of survivalist, you know,” PokeSponge lied anyways.

*Confessional Cam*

Dragiiin: Heck, I got more nerve than he does.

*End*

The camera then switches to Team Algae’s progress.

“Oh god, jjs was right about the temperature in here,” said Santa Dog.

”No matter, I would do what Phineas and Ferb would do,” said Goosebumpsfan. “I’m going to make S’Winter!”

“What’s a S’Winter?” Wumbology asked.

“Summer and winter combination, it’s really cool,” Goosebumpsfan answered.

“Us listening to your awful P & F remarks aren’t cool, it’s almost fall, and we don’t have the money or tools to make a season like that, now think like a survivalist!” Santa Dog exclaimed.

“Sorry Goosey, but they’re right,” said SG10.

“Come on, I know you’re with me, you’re the one with the Candace avatar a few months ago,” said Goosebumpsfan.

“Yes and no, save your constant suggestions for later, maybe we can locate at least anything that can benefit our challenge,” SG10 replied.

“Excellent thinking, science girl,” SpongeSebastian thought.

The camera then goes to Team Clappy’s progress.

“So, this means I’m competing like a real contestant?” Their captain, Squidward asked.

“We’ll start by considering you our co-captain,” clapmaster answered.

“Let’s take notes: we’re…41 miles away from the survival case, and we’re almost out of the bottom core of Industrial Park,” said The Cartoon.

“So we have to run if we want a better chance to win this challenge?” Tvguy wondered.

“Let’s go with that,” said Bob_Ball. “Ugh, I’m starving.”

“Only if we had the delightful taste of jjs’ pizza, it would be so wonderful,” thought Tvguy.

“My delightful pizza senses are not going to stop me from winning, let’s keep moving b!tches,” said Bob_Ball.

“Okay, but sooner or later, your urge to take the hook back to our base is going to happen,” said Ex.

The camera is now backing to Team Algae.

“Looks like Team Algae is are at least 35 miles away from the case, there may be a clear quitter by now,” jjs said through binoculars.

“I’ve found something!” SpongeSeb said and found a wrench.

“A wrench, a tool we can use that can get us to the hill quicker!” Goosebumpsfan declared.

”And does it involve doing something-“Santa Dog said.

”Yes, yes it does,” Goosebumpsfan interrupted, specifically meaning he’s doing the challenge his way.

“Well, I’m out of here,” Santa Dog then takes the grappling hook back to jjs and 70sguy’s base.

Algae: 4, Coral: 5, Clappy: 5

“Looks like we have our first victim on our spot,” jjs said referring to Santa Dog.

“Yep, just give me some pizza,” Santa Dog replied. He then grabbed a box of his favorite toppings.

“Hmm, maybe we can make the challenge more interesting for a change,” jjs thought and grabbed a pile of garlic sauce and a pizza slice, picking up a pizza related scent.

The camera is back at Team Coral’s progress; they were 34 miles away from the case by far.

“Ugh, I think I’m going to quit right now. I cannot stand how the challenge goes will all the industrial heat and stuff,” said Dragiiin, and takes the hook back to the place Santa Dog was at.

Algae: 4, Coral: 4, Clappy: 5

The camera is spot on Team Clappy again.

“Wait; is that a current of garlic sauce?” The Cartoon said as he saw the scent through the previous miles the teams took.

“Don’t get intimidated Ball of Bob, this is just a devious attempt,” Bob_Ball said to himself.

“Whatever, I just want some pizza,” Tvguy then took the hook and was back at the base.

Algae: 4, Coral: 4, Clappy: 4

*Confessional Cam*

Ex: So Tvguy threw it for boxes of pizzas. So far, I’m not deeply concerned.

*End*

The spotlight is back on Team Algae.

“31 miles away from the case, we’re getting close,” said SpongeSebastian.

“So science girl, what are we going to do with the wrench, because I know what I’m doing today,” Goosebumpsfan asked.

“Keep your P & F comments to yourself again. This is for gentle submarine repair,” said SG10.

“So this means we have nothing to advantage our survival?” SpongeSebastian asked.

“Unless we have the ability to create some rockets that can make us blast to the finish line!” Goosebumpsfan thought.

“Oh my freaking god Goosey, we don’t have anything but a wrench to make rockets, your survivalist thoughts are too light,” said Wumbology.

“Come on, don’t spat, we need the case!” Patrick said as he was seen with a bag of peanuts.

“Where did you get the peanuts?” SpongeSebastian asked.

“Oh yeah, jjs told us we can have one convenient item for one challenge,” said Patrick.

“Hey, there’s a sign,” Wumbology approached it and read, “Watch out for falling rocks.” A ton of rocks came falling by; the contestants dodged them, except for Wumbology. “I have to sit this one out, my scuba gear is almost entirely damaged,” Wumbology then took the hook back to where the rest of the quitters are.

Algae: 3, Coral: 4, Clappy: 4

Meanwhile, at Team Coral…

PokeSponge started to cough. “Okay, I think there’s a plant around here I’m allergic to,” he said.

“Well, we’re going to be fine unless you touch-“Spongebobs1fan was interrupted when he also saw Queen Malie with PokeSponge’s same rash. “Someone,” he finished.

“How is that possible?” Queen Malie thought, she then spotted a loose patch on her arm.

“You two take the rope, before it gets out of hand,” CF suggested.

PokeSponge and Queen Malie were priorilly inside the submarine, and used an antidote.

Algae: 3, Coral: 2, Clappy: 4

“So far, so good, Clappy’s team is in the lead,” jjs announced.

Meanwhile in Team Clappy…

“Watch out for falling rocks, huh?” Ex said as he read the sign.

“So far, we’re 27 miles away from the case, we’re going to win!” Bob_Ball said.

Just then, chunks of rocks hurdled in Team Clappy’s path, and unfortunately caused a small crack in The Cartoon’s helmet. He then took the grappling hook back to the submarine base.

“This still isn’t good,” said clapmaster. The scene switches to Team Algae.

Algae: 3, Coral: 2, Clappy: 3

“Okay, we’re now 24 miles near, and we still have a chance of winning,” SG10 said comparing notes.

“Luckily, I’m itching up another plan to get that case! Phineas and Ferb style,” said Goosebumpsfan.

“Speaking of itching, PokeSponge and Malie really pulled off the loss,” SpongeSebastian added and almost laughed. “Anyways Goosey, you can’t always do the Phineas and Ferb way to draw our conclusion of getting that survival case!”

“So you’re saying I can’t build-?” Goosebumpsfan was interrupted and saw his hand in the grappling hook, and was taken back to the base.

“Sick of his plans?” SG10 thought.

“Yes, yes I am,” SpongeSebastian replied.

Algae: 2, Coral: 2, Clappy: 3

“Luckily PokeSponge didn’t get his hands on me, I know a ton about basic survival,” said Spongebob. “Unfortunately, it’s just me, Sbs1fan, and CF.”

“At least we’re easing up,” said CF. “We’re just 21 miles away.”

*Confessional Cam*

Spongebobs1fan: I know CF, I know her as a brilliant stand-up person, and we might have a chance.

*End*

The scene is now at Team Clappy again.

“19 more miles, and the survival case is ours!” Ex said, panting. He then saw Squidward snoozing. Squidward goes back to the base as usual.

”You snooze, you lose, co-captain,” Bob_Ball said, referring to Squidward.

Once again, the contestant counter was a tie, and the camera is back at Team Algae.

“16 more miles, we’re going to make it!” SpongeSebastian said. He then saw part of the path broken, like a bridge. “Maybe we won’t.”

SpongeSebastian managed to jump, while SG10 and Patrick can’t hold on until they started to fall, the grappling hook broke prevented them from taking a huge splat luckily.

“I guess this is the end…” Patrick thought.

*Confessional Cam*

SG10: No, we’re back at jjs and 70sguy’s submarine. Oh man, it’s just SpongeSebastian from this point.

*End*

Algae: 1, Coral: 2, Clappy: 2

The scene is back at the Clappy cam.

“14…13, we’re close while the other teams still don’t stand a chance!” Ex thought to himself, and then saw a cliff. “This challenge is tense now.”

“I think I remembered this in a movie once: only one can’t make it,” said Bob_Ball, his stomach wombled again. “I’m still worthy of continuing this challenge…”

Clappy, Ex, and Bob_Ball grabbed hands and jumped. Clappy tripped and took the grappling hook unfortunately.

“Great, now we lost our captain,” said Ex.

The results stayed the same while the camera is switched to Team Coral.

“Great 10 miles away, this is perfect,” Spongebob thought. Then he saw the rope of the grappling hook formed into a tightrope, making part of the path almost impassable.

“Oh no, I’m nervous now,” Sbs1fan thought.

The three were now on the rope. Sbs1fan was ready to fall, and saw the grappling hook. He was back at the submarine limits while CF and Spongebob are left on the tightrope.

Algae: 1, Coral: 1, Clappy: 2

Ex and Bob_Ball see SpongeSebastian walking to the case alone, “One Algae member left, so little time,” said Ex.

“6 more miles and this will soon be over!” Bob_Ball said.

The scene is back at Team Coral.

“Okay, we’re out of that tightrope, and we’re just 6 more miles to go,” said Spongebob.

”So wait. Team Clappy and Team Algae is a mile ahead of us?” CF asked herself.

“Pretty much, let’s ease up a little by running for it!” Spongebob replied, while the camera is at Team Clappy again.

“4 more miles,”said Bob_Ball panting.

“So…tired…” said Ex.

“You’re tired too, huh?” Bob_Ball wondered.

“Sure, and it’s sadly all up to you, and remember, try not to get intimidated, still,” Ex then took the grappling hook back at the base.

With the teams tied again, Team Coral’s spotlight is back.

“3 more miles!” Spongebob said while running. CF then sprained her leg.

“Darn, I have a sprain, it’s up to you Spongebob,” CF then grabbed the hook back at the submarine base.

Algae: 1, Coral: 1C, Clappy: 1

“Alright, the teams are tied by one remaining contestant each, with one captain for Team Coral. Who will win, Team Algae, Team Coral, or Team Clappy? Stay tuned!” jjs announced.

The scene goes to the remaining three. They were 20 yards away from the case. Just then, each of the paths started to crumble, until they were about to fall. SpongeSebastian quickly got to the grappling hook, with Bob_Ball and Team Coral’s captain Spongebob remaining. They both ran to the peak of the survival case. They both ran for it until Bob_Ball quickly snatched the case.

“And it looks like Team Clappy wins the first challenge!” Jjs announced. The other teammates cheered for Bob_Ball’s victory.

“So, Bob_Ball, how do you feel right now?” Jjs asked.

“Fine, can I have some pizza now?” Bob_Ball replied.

“He’s fine. Anyways, for Clappy’s victory…” Jjs and the winning team then went inside the submarine. Jjs opened the door, revealing a “Winner’s Lounge.”

“Holy crap, I never seen anything like it,” said The Cartoon.

“It’s all yours until the next challenge,” said jjs. “It looks it’s time for Team Algae and Coral for the ceremony. The scene then shows Team Clappy having fun in the lounge.

*Kabob Ceremony*

“You know the drill, I have 9 sticks of human flesh, one who doesn’t get one will take the Escape Pod, back home,” jjs explained. “For honors as team captains, Spongebob and Patrick get theirs.” Jjs then throws them two sticks of human flesh, apart from the plate. “For the contestants: Dragiiin, CF, SpongeSebastian, SG, Sbs1fan, Wumbology, Santa Dog, and Queen Malie,” Jjs then passed them their human flesh kabobs.

Two contestants without one human flesh on a stick were Goosebumpsfan and PokeSponge.

“PokeSponge, you just got plain bad luck while Goosey’s obsession of Phineas and Ferb sort of kept his team from winning. PokeSponge, you’re safe!” Jjs said and gives him the last human flesh on a stick. “Goosebumpsfan, it’s time for you to be in that Escape Pod.”

Goosebumpsfan then appeared on the Escape Pod, ready to send him back to whatever place he was in before the game.

“You guys will be hearing from my girlfriend!” Goosey exclaimed.

“And it happens to be Stacey. It’s time to go back,” said 70sguy. The pod then finally launched.

“So, next up will be our first social networking challenge. Will the other teams gain victory; will Steel and 4EverGreen finally arrive? Stay tuned for another exciting episode of Underwater Survivor: SBC Style!” Jjs finished and the camera turned off.
------------------------

Notes/Trivia:

Eliminated: Goosebumpsfan2
PokeSponge123 gets the last human flesh on a stick
First victory for Team Clappy
4EverGreen and Steel Sponge are absent during the first challenge
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/6/2010, 11:46 am

That was friggin' amazing.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cartoon 9/6/2010, 12:51 pm

Yay! I'm in it even though I hadn't returned yet! This Spin-Off is awesome so far, I can't wait for more.
The Cartoon
The Cartoon
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26725

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Dramatic_Static/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 9/6/2010, 12:56 pm

Awesome awesome awesome, though me being team captain can't bode well Silly Face!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 9/6/2010, 1:06 pm

It was alright, even though instead of quitting, I would've just fell asleep right there XD
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 29067

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/6/2010, 1:29 pm

I'm proud of you, son.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24566

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 9/6/2010, 3:46 pm

Loved it!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. 9/6/2010, 4:11 pm

Wow, just...wow. xD

This is just awesome.

PokeSponge123's character is exactly like me. Silly Face!
Doogle.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27406

http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/6/2010, 4:19 pm

Love it so far! SOO Happy
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goosebumpsfan2 9/8/2010, 6:11 pm

Sadly, my potral was almost spot on (If I met you guys, I would know better then to so much as mention that show around you guys, I have a brain)

Also spell Stacy right and that joke would of made me spit milk out my nose like the rest of them,.
Goosebumpsfan2
Goosebumpsfan2
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28538

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 9/19/2010, 1:45 am

Just like you asked for. Smile

3.All-Nighter

“Wake up fellow contestants!” Jjs yelled.

”Five thirty in the morning?” Ex said.

“Yep, before we begin our second challenge, I’d like to introduce Team Algae’s other teammate: 4EverGreen,” jjs announced.

4EverGreen came inside the submarine and uttered, “What’s up true believers?”

“I can assure that I’m no true believer, no is particularly,” said Bob_Ball.

“And lastly, one of the teammates for Team Coral: Steel Sponge!” Jjs continued.

“What’s up?” Steel said.

“So, we have this guy?” Dragiiin asked.

“Of course and for Team Clappy-“jjs was then interrupted.

“Okay, that name’s kind of getting old,” Ex interrupted.

“What do you want it to be called then?” Jjs asked.

“Call it…Team Shut the Fuck Up before I Shoot Your Head Off,” Ex suggested.

“Okay then…Team STFUBISYHO, open your survival case,” said Jjs.

Clapmaster opens it; it contained a bunch of survival related stuff, and pulled out a Nintendo DS.

“A Nintendo DS, you’re not kidding are you?” Clapmaster said surprised.

“Nope, anyways…the second challenge starts with a special buffet,” jjs then revealed a table with large amounts of food, “Bon appetite everyone.”

*Confessional Cam*

SpongeSebastian: Oh my goodness, I almost cried when I saw that stack of food. It was something I was never offered to see.

PokeSponge123: It had my specialties, it was just that amazing!

*End*

“So, how was food part of the challenge?” The Cartoon asked.

“It was particularly part of our real, and first social networking challenge, called the All-Nighter!” Jjs announced.

“The All-Nighter, right here in the open?” Ex thought.

“And I’m guessing all that food is to make the competition sterner,” said Wumbology.

“Elementary my dears,” jjs answered.

The scene goes to all 16 gathered up in the second challenge.

“So far we have 16 of our contestants, still awake,” jjs announced.

“A challenge where you have to stay awake, I can do that in my sleep!” PokeSponge said, but fell asleep anyways.

Algae: 5, Coral: 5, STFUBISYHO: 5

“Aw man, Team Coral’s going to prevail for sure,” 4EverGreen thought.

“No shit, true believer,” said Santa Dog.

“Hey Santa, I just planted a brilliant :idea:!” 4EverGreen replied.

“You don’t have too, because I don’t like you,” Santa Dog replied back.

“You want to form an alliance with me?” 4EverGreen suggested. “We can be in the Final 2, maybe Final 3 once we convince Steel to join us.”

“Steel is one of our enemies, what makes you think we can form the alliance with him?” Santa Dog said.

“Hey Steel, you want to join our alliance?” 4EverGreen asked when he approached him.

“I’m not in your team and I don’t frankly like your “ideas,” Steel responded.

“I’ll help get in the Final 3, and probably share immunity with you.”

“Okay, I’m in, where should we start?” Steel asked.

“There’s someone aside from you and my team, stressing me out,” 4EverGreen then points to Clappy.

“Who, Clappy?” Steel guessed.

“Hell yeah, he makes me look like an n00b,” said 4EverGreen, “We need to try and boot him off.”

“But he’s captain, what makes you think he will get eliminated by now?” Steel replied.

”Never mind, I need you in my alliance.”

“Well, if you want to form an alliance with me, take away any comments that do not have to do with going into the Final 3,” Steel then left for his team.

“Are you with me Santa Dog?” 4EverGreen asked.

“I am, not in a thousand years,” Santa Dog then walked away.

The scene then shows SpongeSebastian and Squidward asleep.

Algae: 4, Coral: 5, STFUBISYHO: 4

“Alright everyone, I have something that can spice up the challenge a little more,” jjs said and brought out a book.

“Fairy tales, you got to be kidding me,” said Wumbology.

“Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, lived a creature known as 70sguy,” 70s then appeared in a pixie outfit and threw glitter around the submarine.

“Hope this won’t go under budget,” said 70s.

Eventually, Wumbology and Patrick were asleep.

Algae: 3, Coral: 5, STFUBISYHO: 4

“We’re so dead!” 4EverGreen exclaimed.

The scene then goes to Steel and the rest of the members of Team Coral.

“Hey Steel, we need a better chance at winning this competition,” said Dragiiin.

“And where should I start?” Steel asked.

“There are some lattés in the captain’s room, get them, and come back,” Dragiiin ordered.

“The host’s lounge, are you dead serious?” Steel said surprised.

“Of course I am, go there and get us some lattés,” Dragiiin replied. As Steel was going to do so, he bumped into Santa Dog.

“Hey Santa Dog, what’s happening?” Steel asked.

“Nothing, but I was thinking about forming an alliance, just us,” said Santa Dog.

“And what is it for?” He questioned again.

“Our main objective is to get rid of 4EverGreen, are you with me?” Santa asked.

“Hmm…I guess I am, but another main objective we have to surpass is that we have to stay awake,” Steel replied.

Eventually, tvguy, Ex, and Queen Malie were asleep.

Algae: 3, Coral: 4, STFUBISYHO: 2

“Wow, this challenge is real tense, right Santa Dog,” Steel asked him, and then he saw him asleep, “Dang it.” He continued. He came to his teammates with the coffee.

“Thank you, once we finish, try and get us some more,” Dragiiin suggested.

“Not for me, I’m fine,” Spongebobs1fan added.

Steel Sponge then walked back at the host’s lounge. Dragiiin and CF started to chat.

“Working him up like a dog?” CF asked.

“A little bit, if he wants to be good competitor, might as well give him a basic request,” Dragiiin replied.

“Okay then….” CF finished.

“Anyways, I think we have a great captain already,” Sbs1fan said referring to Spongebob.

“Oh yes, nothing can penetrate me, not even during the night shift,” said Spongebob.

*Confessional Cam*

PokeSponge123: Aw man, I hope Dragiiin has got this covered.

*End*

“Sorry guys, but I can’t keep this up…” Sbs1fan said, and then fell asleep.

“Damn it,” Dragiiin thought.

The scene then goes to The Cartoon, priorilly asleep and freaked out when he noticed he was kissing tvguy in the ear, while tvguy freaked out also.

Algae: 2, Coral: 3, STFUBISYHO: 1

*Confessional Cam*

The Cartoon: I have no comment.

*End*

“Hmm…something tells me that those cherries Wumbology ate during the buffet must have made him cost us 1/3 of the challenge…” 4EverGreen thought.

“Whatever, I’m still attempting to stay awake,” said SG10.

*Confession Cam*

4EverGreen: Steel was getting that coffee alright, but I think he would be shocked if I showed jjs this (brings out a video camera). Oh yeah.

*End*

“Oh yeah, still working out my corneas,” said Spongebob. Jjs then walked by.

“It seems that there’s most of you left in the game, but no worries, I got the big guns right here,” jjs then and then brought up another book, “The History of the Pacific Ocean.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” clapmaster thought.

“I can’t still believe we can’t be beat by Bob_Ball over there,” Dragiiin said pointing to him. “He’s just standing there like a statue.” CF then touches Bob_Ball’s eyelids.

“Hey wait a second, his eyelids were painted!” 4EverGreen exclaimed.

“No way, this is the most amazing attempt I have seen, but you’re out anyways buddy,” jjs said referring to Bob_Ball. “Now…” jjs continued bringing out his book. “In the beginning, Neptune created the sail…” he read.

8 hours later, Spongebob, SG10, Dragiiin, and CF were asleep.

“And that concludes the benefits of sea travel from last century,” jjs was still reading through it.

“There are 15 more chapters where that came from,” said 70s.

4EverGreen then brought out a loud horn and used it in front of Santa Dog.

“That was so god damn loud!” Santa Dog exclaimed.

“As member of my alliance, I need assistance for making me, you, and the rest of Team Algae win this challenge,” said 4EverGreen.

”4EverGreen, to be honest, you’re not very much of a reasonable man,” Santa Dog replied. “You gave me a shock, you dislike Titanic, you compromise in long sentences, and your enthusiasm…is, to be honest…not that terrible. I barely even know if I will regret this, but for good wishes, I think it would be just fine forming something with you.”

“Yes, I got a taker!” 4EverGreen cheered.

“But don’t do anything stupid. Lastly, I think me and Steel can help you get your cool, and be kept within you,” Santa replied.

*Confessional Cam*

4EverGreen: Finally, to see someone look up to me. But I still have something in my sleeve, in front of Steel. Forming the alliance with him is all I need.

*End*

“Goodness, you survivalists are tough. So far, we have one for each team remaining,” said jjs. “Clapmaster of Team STFUBISYHO, and newcomers 4EverGreen of Team Algae, and Steel Sponge of Team Coral,” he continued.

Algae: 1, Coral: 1, STFUBISYHO: 1C

“Steel, so you managed to get this far,” said 4EverGreen.

“Working my arms out with slinging sleep disadvantage snacks to my team, you wouldn’t believe it,” Steel replied.

“Can you join my alliance, please?” He pleaded.

“What makes you think I can, because I’m afraid I won’t,” Steel answered.

“It worked on Santa.”

“Fine, I’m in, but don’t do anything stupid.”

Eventually, Clappy fell asleep.

“And the team with the long name is out!” 4EverGreen said. “Okay...I don’t think I can survive for 13 more chapters,” he added.

“Still living the dream, snooze you lose,” Steel replied.

“You’re right; I’m not going to get away with it! I’m going to be up all day!” 4EverGreen vowed, until he took a snooze.

“And the winner is Steel Sponge of Team Coral!” 70s announced.

“Hooray,” Steel said, then fell on the ground from fatigue.

“Team Coral, the Winner’s Lounge is yours!” Jjs then opened the door, and as usual, the survivalists had fun in there. “And I will be seeing Team Algae and…STFUBISYHO in the ceremony.”

*Kabob Ceremony*

“Alright now, in this plate, I have 9 kabobs, loser takes the Escape Pod back home, as you guys submit your votes,” jjs announced.

“How could we lose?” 4EverGreen thought.

“Coral has six, and there are five of us, genius. Who would you suspect to vote off?” Santa Dog responded.

“Boot off Wumbology, the outcome of the cherries has to be the spot for elimination,” 4EverGreen thought.

“For the cherry incident, why couldn’t we at least boot off tvguy?” Santa asked.

“I have ears of a hawk, and you two know what that means,” said tvguy.

“Meh, I’m going to stick with Wumbology,” 4EverGreen then submitted his vote for Wumbology.

“Maybe, if I can boot off that so-called true believer, me and Steel would still have the chance to become victor,” Santa thought, then he accidentally voted for himself. “I’m dead.”

“And our votes have been casted, when I call your username, you will get your kabob,” jjs then starts with giving Patrick and Clappy their kabobs aside from the plate. “Squidward, Ex, The Cartoon, SpongeSebastian, SG, 4EverGreen, and tvguy,” jjs called.

The only ones without a kabob were Wumbology and Santa Dog.

“What do we have here? A guy with no abrasive or good side, and the one with the cherry incident,” jjs said. “And the last kabob goes to…”

*Cue dramatic music*

“Santa Dog,” jjs then passes out Santa the last kabob. Wumbology was then seen in the Escape Pod.

“Count on it, you voted off the wrong guy, Team Algae,” Wumbology said, and took off.

“Okay then, will Team Algae win? Will Wumbology ever return? What will be of Santa Dog, Steel Sponge, and 4EverGreen? All of this, coming next time on Underwater Survivor, jjs out!” Jjs finished. The episode was over.

----------------------------
TRIVIA/NOTES:

Eliminated: Wumbology
Steel Sponge and 4EverGreen arrive in this episode.
First social-networking themed challenge.
Santa Dog gets the last kabob in this episode.
Alliances(so far): PokeSponge and Queen Malie. Santa, Steel, and 4EverGreen.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/19/2010, 7:28 am

Bitches voted off the wrong person. >=O

SO NOT A TRUE BELIEVERRRR
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 9/19/2010, 11:34 am

I have taught you well JK great spin off
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 28913

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 9/19/2010, 11:37 am

Awesome episode. Needs more me, though. xP
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 9/19/2010, 12:04 pm

It lacks tvguy! D:
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EverGreen 9/21/2010, 3:26 am

I hate to say this, but my persona was almost captured perfectly. Shocked The only thing about the story is that I don't like to swear. My mom wouldn't like it, which is why I tend to avoid it by self-censoring swears on anything I write. So I think it would be interesting if in one challenge, my persona makes a mistake (similar to what happened to LaShawna in "Million Dollar Babies"), but be saved at the last minute by making a last ditch effort to make things right. Of course, the decision is up to the powers that be.
4EverGreen
4EverGreen
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26573

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/21/2010, 12:01 pm

Great ep!
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 9/28/2010, 3:42 pm

Nice, this is a great spin-off so far
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25275

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 10/16/2010, 5:52 pm

4.RetroJunk

“Alright, so Wumbology is gone, now what?” Santa Dog asked 4EverGreen.

“Well, we have to make sure we win the next challenge,” said 4EverGreen.

After that, jjs came out, and assembled the 15 remaining contestants.

“Alright, I hope you’re all ready for the next challenge, because it’s another social networking one, and in addition, no one will get booted off,” jjs announced. The 15 survivalists cheered.

“So, what do you have in store for us, jjs?” The Cartoon asked.

“This time, you each need to use your laptops, we’re going to RetroJunk!” Jjs answered.

*Confessional Cam*

4EverGreen: Oh my goodness, I love RetroJunk. It’s a bunch of old stuff put in a website, just so retro.

Santa Dog: I can give a good definition, that place is alright.

*End*

“Movies, TV Shows, Commercials, try and contribute as much, and the winning team gets to share immunity,” jjs added.

“This is our chance! I…we might win this one for sure!” 4EverGreen said to Santa.

“I got it, don’t be a broken record,” Santa replied.

“Now, the only type of elimination with the laptop is a virus, get a virus and you lose, person with most points without corruption, your team gets immunity,” jjs said.

“Who the heck uses these things?” Tvguy wondered.

“Well, I and jjs like messing with them, you know,” said 70s.

Algae: 4, Coral: 6, STFUBISYHO: 5

“Team Algae will win for sure, Santa!” 4EverGreen said. Santa Dog then saw a variety of CD’s, containing retro stuff.

“You’re going to cheat?!” Santa Dog said with surprise.

“Not just me, together along with Steel, we’re going to cheat our way to victory,” said 4EverGreen.

“One of your old morals is that cheating is brutally wrong, now this game show’s making you crazy,” said Santa Dog.

“I still want STFUBISYHO to reach their downfall Santa.”

*Confessional Cam*

Clapmaster: No matter what, 4EverGreen still can’t manage to beat me. I’m captain, I have the brains, and he can be wrong at times. This is just an opinion. So, of course I know what that believer is trying to do, and it’s nasty. Nuff said douchebag.

*End*

“When all this is over, now what?” Santa Dog asked 4EverGreen.

“I start a modeling career,” 4EverGreen replied. He then flowed his hair through an air conditioner and brought out a mirror.

“Damn it, that’s hot,” said Santa.

*Confessional Cam*

Santa Dog: Why did I say that? I’m twelve for crying out loud.

*End*

After a turn of events, The Cartoon and SG10 were interrupted from RetroJunk.

Algae: 3, Coral: 6, STFUBISYHO: 4

“102 contribution points, I’m on fire!” 4EverGreen exclaimed.

“Hey 4EverGreen, what are you doing?” Tvguy asked.

“Nothing! Nice weather we are having, right?” 4EverGreen replied, hiding his deviantART page.

“I know you’re cheating,” said Tvguy. “Also, I will be in this game show, but not for long if it’s going to make you happy.”

“Just between you and me, but wait-“4EverGreen was then interrupted by Ex, when he came by.

“Tvguy, you didn’t tell me that!” Ex said.

“I’m sorry, but I feel like I’m not going to be part of this damn thing anymore,” tvguy replied.

“Guys, there’s no need to cuss!” 4EverGreen said.

“You butt out; I cuss all the fucking time!” Ex said, and continued the small chat.

A few moments later, Squidward, CF, and PokeSponge were signed off.

Algae: 3, Coral: 4, STFUBISYHO: 3

“Computers, I’d tell you,” said Squidward.

4EverGreen then looked at the success of SpongeSebastian in the top contribution board:

SpongeSebastian: 243, 4EverGreen: 219, Dragiiin: 146, Ex: 138, Steel: 124, Clapmaster: 120, Tvguy: 118, Queen Malie: 91, Spongebobs1fan: 90, Spongebob: 87, Bob_Ball: 86, Patrick: 53, Santa Dog: 6

“Seriously Santa. SIX?!” 4EverGreen exclaimed.

“Someone needs a break for once in a while,” Santa Dog said sipping a glass of lemonade.

“You don’t know how jealous I am about SpongeSebastian? He has been on TV.com so much longer than me and acts special about it,” 4EverGreen replied, “I can’t believe Wumbology is gone.”

“In cases that we voted off the wrong person, well, I don’t think he was that fun,” said Santa Dog. “Just go ask SpongeSebastian yourself anyways."

After that, 4EverGreen came across SpongeSebastian.

“But how did you contribute so much?” 4EverGreen wondered.

“Well, it does take effort, but I not going to mind about whatever it is you are going to do,” said SpongeSebastian.

“I have my eye on you! And I, Steel, Santa, and Team Algae will succeed!” 4EverGreen replied.

“We’re on the same team. Anyways, good luck with that,” said SpongeSebastian.

Time flies once again. Ex and Queen Malie were signed off.

“Damn computer!” Ex exclaimed.

Algae: 3, Coral: 3, STFUBISYHO: 2

Scoreboard: SpongeSebastian: 314, 4EverGreen: 302, Dragiiin: 256, Steel: 235, Spongebobs1fan: 211, Spongebob: 190, Clapmaster: 184, Tvguy: 179, Bob_Ball: 118, Patrick: 103, Santa Dog: 50

“It’s a good thing I packed a bunch of stuff,” said 4EverGreen and downloaded it into his laptop. “Hey Steel,” he said as he approached him.

“What is it now, 4EverGreen?” Steel asked.

“As member of your alliance, do you think you want to, you know, use my stuff to help you get higher than SpongeSebastian or something?” 4EverGreen suggested.

”As long as it doesn’t become an illegal source, so go ahead,” said Steel.

*Confessional Cam*

4EverGreen: *shows video camera* I have it right here, folks!

*End*

“I’m starting to run out of ideas on what to contribute,” Tvguy thought, “Ex, help me out.”

“And how? I got interrupted,” said Ex.

“Just help me find some retro shit!” Tvguy ordered.

“Okay then…” said Ex, and left.

The scene then goes to Team Coral’s progress.

“Hey Steel, how’s it going with that pedophile?” Dragiiin asked.

“Never mind that, and it’s going bland, stupid attitude of his,” Steel thought.

“Don’t worry, try and eliminate him in no time!” Dragiiin suggested.

Suddenly, Dragiiin and Spongebob were signed off.

Algae: 3, Coral: 2, STFUBISYHO: 2

“Okay, this challenge is going way out of hand, do most of these laptops act up like this?” Dragiiin thought.

“I don’t know, but maybe 4EverGreen’s retro software cost me bonus points,” said Steel.

“Heck, I wouldn’t trust a true believer the minute I see him, word to the wise!” Dragiiin replied.

The scene then goes to the scoreboard: 4EverGreen: 398, SpongeSebastian: 386, Steel: 350, Spongebobs1fan: 307, Clapmaster: 287, Bob_Ball: 244, Tvguy: 241, Patrick: 234, Santa Dog: 155

“Now how is 4EverGreen able to merge like that?” SpongeSebastian thought. “Sure, I guess it’s the way he wants to play.”

“Santa, please keep up!” 4EverGreen said.

“You always are relying on me, because I’m in an alliance, boy?” Santa Dog replied and eats an ice pop. “RetroJunk is fine, but be warned.”

After that, Steel ends up getting a virus, same with Clapmaster.

“Wow, I guess Dragiiin is right,” Steel thought.

“Hmm…I knew something was going on,” said Clapmaster when he looked at the scoreboard.

4EverGreen: 425, SpongeSebastian: 422, Spongebobs1fan: 365, Tvguy: 341, Bob_Ball: 299, Santa Dog: 270, Patrick: 268

“Okay guys; let’s bring it up a notch!” Jjs announced. “Watch out for the virus monster!”

“Virus monster? Haven’t seen those under my bed since I was five,” said Ex.

Suddenly, SpongeSebastian, Patrick, and Tvguy were signed off.

“Damn it!” Tvguy exclaimed.

Algae: 2, Coral: 1, STFUBISYHO: 1

“I was doing my best!” Patrick said.

“Virus monsters, jjs is pretty clever,” SpongeSebastian thought.

4EverGreen: 467, Spongebobs1fan: 402, Bob_Ball: 350, Santa Dog: 306

“So, it leads down to 4 contestants, 4EverGreen, Spongebobs1fan, Bob_Ball, and Santa Dog, who will win?” Jjs said.

“I will! I got the most points!” 4EverGreen exclaimed. Santa Dog then suddenly unplugged the laptop, taking him away from the competition.

“I warned you,” said Santa Dog. It was now a tie.

“But Santa, why? Oh well, Jjs is still my friend,” 4EverGreen replied.

*Confessional Cam*

SpongeSebastian: It goes to show that I’m now totally annoyed by 4EverGreen’s antics.

*End*

“The final three are here, who will win the ticket to the Winner’s Lounge? Let’s find out,” said 70s.

In the meantime, Santa Dog, Spongebobs1fan, and Bob_Ball are working their way to the winner’s circle. Suddenly, Bob_Ball obtained a virus, leaving Spongebobs1fan and Santa Dog behind. There was 3 minutes on the clock, and they were on fire. In a matter of time, Santa Dog got the most points and won the challenge.

“Congratulations, Santa Dog!” Jjs announced.

“Well, I don’t know if it was worth it, but thanks,” said Santa.

“Hey 4EverGreen, Santa Dog won,” said SG10.

4EverGreen then became a little bit surprised, but still angered about him pulling the plug.

*Confessional Cam*

4EverGreen: I’m a bit angry now. Santa Dog prevented me from winning, SpongeSebastian is starting to tick me off, and oh how much I hate this! But Santa did manage to help Team Algae win the lounge for today, so as alliance member, I am proud for him.

*End*

“So with Team Algae’s win, Santa Dog gets immunity for the next challenge,” said jjs.

“Thanks, and now we have the Winner’s Lounge right?” Santa Dog replied.

“It’s all yours,” jjs then opened the door, and as usual, the winning team had fun. “Who will be next for elimination? Will Team Algae rise again? And what will 4EverGreen become of next? Stay tuned for another episode of Underwater Survivor: SBC Style,” jjs finished.

Last edited by Steel Sponge on 11/27/2010, 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 11/27/2010, 12:08 am

5.Fearing the Enemy

The next morning, Team Algae was shown.

“Okay guys, I’m having a feeling that the next challenge is further elimination, we must win this one!” 4EverGreen said.

“I don’t know. I don’t want to sound stern, but I think you will…throw away all of our luck in every single one, and it will go on!” SpongeSebastian replied.

“You know how much I really want that 500 doub!” 4EverGreen said.

“Well, you’re looking at one guy worthy to win the 500!” SpongeSebastian replied.

“Santa Dog, do you approve?” 4EverGreen questioned.

“I don’t know, I was thinking about the fact that you would donate to draw nudists for community service with that many gold doubloons,” Santa Dog said.

*Confessional Cam*

Santa Dog: That satire part, hilarious for me to attempt so far.

SpongeSebastian: 4EverGreen has no idea, like any other contestant would say, the reason why he hates me is because he has this little world, real competitive, and nothing else!

*End*

The scene now shows the remaining 15 contestants round up with jjs and 70s, with an angry Bob_Ball.

“What up with the temper?” The Cartoon asked.

“That new intern, Steve; He thinks he’s so square,” Bob_Ball answered.

*Confessional Cam*

Bob_Ball: Not just because of that, also because he really bugged me in High School, like he was everywhere, and bragged about his huge square ego. If that was 4EverGreen, I think suicide is the answer.

*End*

”Contestants, for your next challenge, you will go underwater, enter the rebuilt Chum Coliseum, and fight your enemies,” Jjs announced.

“Enemies, this is interesting,” said Dragiiin.

“In addition, you will go into separation teams to fight them, and I’ll take role of those teams,” Jjs continued. “ExKizuna and 4EverGreen…”

*Confessional Cam*

ExKizuna: The hell? I have to fight in a coliseum with 4EverGreen? I’d obviously wouldn’t because he’s a-!

*End*

“Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward,” Jjs continued. “Dragiiin and Santa Dog, The Cartoon and PokeSponge, Queen Malie and SpongeSebastian, SG10 and Steel Sponge…”

“Wait just one minute!” 70s said. “Steel…I believe he’s accused of cheating in the previous two challenges.”

“What’s that suppose to mean, I thought there weren’t any rules regarding that?” asked Steel.

“4EverGreen showed me a video camera of you sneaking in the host’s room to give your team lattes, and use semi-illegal software to merge in the RetroJunk challenge,” 70s explained.

“Damn, I knew it was going to lead to something,” Steel thought.

“I’m sorry, but I have to suspend you from any further challenges, until…Day 7,” 70s replied.

*Confessional Cam*

Steel: 4EverGreen, I knew I couldn’t trust that guy, but why does he want me on hold?

Santa Dog: Cruel dude, I felt he was sounding like a threat, but I was about to break up the alliance anyways. Get out of the show, good day sir.

*End*

”Which now makes Bob_Ball hop on SG’s side,” said Jjs. “Onward, Clapmaster and Spongebobs1fan, and CF and tvguy.”

The challenge at Chum Coliseum then started.

“Now, the main point here is that you have to beat your enemies, plain and simple. But if you’re knocked out, it will affect your team’s immunity,” jjs explained.

Algae: 4, Coral: 5, STFUBISYHO: 6

“Let’s start with Round 1: ExKizuna and 4EverGreen…versus Lakehurst and S.S Titanic!” 70s announced.

“Your enemy is a fucking ship?” Ex said to 4EverGreen.

“Of course it is, I just really hate the movie-“4EverGreen was interrupted by Ex.

“Lakehurst, you ruined almost everything in Degrassi!” Ex said to him.

“That is my job,” Lakehurst replied.

The two then beat the crap out of each other, and Ex won. While 4EverGreen kicked the ship, giving him injuries on his toes afterwards.

“This still sucks,” Ex said, and time was up.

“With 4EverGreen unable to finish the challenge, his chance of immunity is lost, while Ex wins his team this round,” said 70s. “Round 2: Dragiiin and Santa Dog versus Goosebumpsfan and his…some kind of shield!”

Algae: 3, Coral: 5, STFUBISYHO: 6

“Check it out, I get paid 3 dollars an hour for this,” said Goosebumpsfan.

“I don’t care, I’m going to beat the shit out of you,” Dragiiin replied.

“And dude, you know how much I hate Phineas and Ferb!” Santa Dog said.

“Which is why I have this!” Goosebumpsfan said, and activated his shield, literally releasing all virtual, pixelated clips of Phineas and Ferb, giving Santa a seizure.

“I just wonder how he was able to afford that,” said Santa, and dropped down.

“Alright now, Goosey, meet the sword of Spam!” Dragiiin said, and brought out his spam sculptured sword.

Dragiiin manages to beat Goosebumps and his shield with his sword; Team Algae’s immunity is once again affected.

Algae: 2, Coral: 5, STFUBISYHO: 6

“Now, it looks like Dragiiin got one point of immunity for Team Coral, while Algae lost yet another one,” Jjs announced. “70s will be back, but here is Round 3: SpongeSebastian and Queen Malie versus 4EverGreen and a Ke$ha hater.”

“Wait, isn’t 4EverGreen over there?” SpongeSebastian asked pointing to him in the bleachers.

“He can’t do it, but a 70sguy can,” 70s said, and zipped on his 4EverGreen outfit.

“I hate Ke$ha so much, I won’t stop talking about it!” The hater exclaimed.

70s/4EverGreen did one of his stunts: throw a nudist picture close to SpongeSebastian, flashing before his eyes.

“Gah! Get it off!” SpongeSebastian exclaimed.

“Ke$ha sucks so bad she makes my ears explode and-“ Queen Malie grabbed the hater, and he/she was thrown 40 yards away from the coliseum.

“You’re annoying!” Queen Malie finished.

SpongeSebastian was about to smack the disguised 70s until the time was up.

Algae: 1, Coral: 5, STFUBISYHO: 6

“Okay, so it looks like SpongeSebastian wasn’t able to finish his fight, while Queen Malie got a team immunity point, let’s go to Round 4,” 70s announced as he came back to the stand, “PokeSponge and The Cartoon versus HornySponge and a random cusser!”

“I am horny for sponges!” HornySponge exclaimed.

“You’re going down bitch!” The cusser said.

“Ugh, I hate cussing!” The Cartoon said.

“Your enemy is bad words?” PokeSponge questioned.

“Frankly yes, I cannot stand it,” The Cartoon replied.

PokeSponge was first to spring into again, and wrestled HornySponge.

”Get off of me before I go horny on you!” HornySponge said.

”With pleasure,” PokeSponge said thankfully and threw him down.

While the cusser was saying random swears, The Cartoon said, “Shut up already!” Time was up anyways.

Algae: 1, Coral: 5, STFUBISYHO: 5

“It looks like Coral and STFUBISYHO are tied from here, here comes Round 5: CF and tvguy versus a double poster and Tvzilla!” 70s announced.

“A double poster? That doesn’t have to do with me,” CF said.

“I know, and since we can’t think of what enemy you have, we got one left over before Wumbology’s elimination,” Jjs said.

“Look at me, I’m posting! Now I double posted!” The poster said acting like a dumbass.

“Whatever,” said CF and smacked the guy into the surface.

“I’m Tvzilla!” He greeted.

“This is for stealing part of my name!” Tvguy replied, and beat him up, giving both of the guys’ one point of team immunity.

“It was uphill for CF and tvguy to get their points of immunity each, and now we’re going to Round 6: SG10 and Bob_Ball versus a dumb question machine and Steve the square!” 70s announced.

“This should be good,” said Bob_Ball. “I’m going to rip your lil’ square head off, you hear?!”

“A dumb question machine, how can I beat that?” SG10 wondered.

“Do you know, 70s?” Jjs asked. 70s said no.

“You damn intern, I hope you’re ready!” Bob_Ball said to Steve.

“What’s 2 plus 2?” The dumb question machine said.

“4, what kind of program are you born with?” SG10 said almost annoyed.

“Wow Bob_Ball, my huge ego got you tempered?” Steve said, but Bob_Ball manages to knock him out.

“What does the word and mean?” The machine questioned.

“Get a dictionary, dumbass machine,” SG10 replied.

The anger made the machine grow mechanical arms and grasp SG10 tightly, until time was up.

Coral: 5, STFUBISYHO: 5

“Once again, a member of Team Algae loses an immunity point, while Bob_Ball wins it for his team, in other words, Coral and STFUBISYHO are tied,” 70s announced. “Here’s Round 7: Clapmaster and Spongebobs1fan versus Snapmaster and WhaleBlubber!”

70s then got out of his post and disguised himself as WhaleBlubber.

“I shall take over this game show, and ban all of you!” WhaleBlubber exclaimed.

”WhaleBlubber, the original,” said Sbs1fan.

“I bet you can’t do this!” Snapmaster said to Clappy. He snapped at him randomly.

“This is quicker, bro!” Clapmaster then clapped real loud and fast. “Be prepared to be owned by the Master of Clap!” Clapmaster replied and kept doing so.

“YOU SHALL BE ELIMINATED!” Snapmaster…snapped.

Just then, he gave out a large clap, knocking down Snapmaster.

“Eat this, number one fan!” WhaleBlubber tormented, and threw his feces at Sbs1fan.

“Gah, I can’t see!” Sbs1fan said. It got off, and Sbs1fan managed to beat him before the time was over.

“Okay then, this means that Coral and STFUBISYHO is still tied,” Jjs announced. “No worries, there’s still Round 8: Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward versus Plankton, some scary monster, and Spongebob!”

Jjs then got off his post and went inside the Plankton robot, with 70s as Spongebob in disguise.

“Gah, monster!” Patrick exclaimed.

“Wait, there’s two Spongebobs?” Squidward said confused.

”Plankton!” Spongebob said.

It started with Patrick randomly punching the monster, until it was down, giving partial immunity to Team Algae. Squidward is still confused until he unzipped the Spongebob suit and knocked 70s down.

“That ought to do it, but this part of the challenge isn’t worth it,” said 70s.

Spongebob was fighting the Plankton robot, but unfortunately, time was up, and Clappy’s team won immunity. Jjs got out of the robot while 70s got up.

Algae: 1C, Coral: 4, STFUBISYHO: 5

“Well, we have some results: the winning team is…Team STFUBISYHO,” Jjs announced. “As usual, you guys get the Winner’s Lounge, while Coral and Algae will face sudden elimination in our kabob ceremony tonight.”

*Kabob Ceremony*

“Three times in a row, what’s going on?!” 4EverGreen said with awe.

“Nearly fatal loss in that challenge was bound to happen,” said SpongeSebastian.

“Place in your votes, and…you know what happens next,” said Jjs.

“Have a nice day, SpongeSebastian!” 4EverGreen said about to dial in his vote, until Santa Dog cut him off.

”Hold it up buddy! You should take your voting style more carefully this time, okay?” Santa Dog suggested.

“You’re right Santa, but as known as my sworn rival…I’m going to boot off SpongeSebastian anyways!” 4EverGreen said, proceeding to vote him off. “And besides, I know he performed as badly as SG10.”

“Bye 4EverGreen,” said Steel and dialed his vote. All the votes we’re now in.

“Now, I have 8 kabobs and 1 human flesh on a stick, when I call your name, I will pass you your treat, while the one without a kabob goes home,” Jjs announced.

“I think I dropped something, I’ll be right back,” said 4EverGreen, and left the ceremony stand.

“Now then, Spongebob, Patrick, PokeSponge, Queen Malie, Dragiiin, Santa Dog, Sbs1fan, and CF,” Jjs said.

The bottom 4 was 4EverGreen, Steel, SG10, and SpongeSebastian.

“It comes to this, I'll finish it up once 4EverGreen comes back,” Jjs continued. Just then, a blackout occurred. “Okay, that was just weird.”

4EverGreen then came back.

”Now then,” Jjs then double checked the votes, “4EverGreen and SG10.”

The only ones without a kabob were Steel Sponge and SpongeSebastian.

”Steel, this kabob is for you!” Jjs finished and passed him the last one.

“Wait a minute, there has to be some kind of mistake!” SpongeSebastian said surprised. “If there wasn’t…oh you are all wrong for giving me the boot!”

“Good-bye!” 4EverGreen said to him.

The scene then shows SpongeSebastian getting inside the escape pod and blasting off.

“Shocking wasn’t it?” Jjs said. “Will Team Algae win against an elimination challenge? What will 4EverGreen do next? And will the next episode with our hosts SOF and webizoid do an excellent job with the bottom 3? Find out next time on Underwater Survivor SBC Style!”

Before it was going to fade, it showed 4EverGreen alone at the ceremony. Then showing a flashback of 4EverGreen cutting the power and get access to dialed votes by stuffing the ballot box.

“Mwuhaha!” 4EverGreen said with a burning kabob, until the fire went out.
------------------------------------------
NOTES/TRIVIA:

Eliminated: SpongeSebastian (Due to 4EverGreen rigging the votes)
Steel Sponge gets the last kabob

The 4EverGreen, Steel, Santa alliance breaks up while Steel gets in an unfortunate temporary challenge suspension thanks to 4EverGreen.

First time a team loses a challenge, fatally, until the team captain wins a round.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EverGreen 11/30/2010, 11:01 pm

Just to let you know, the only way the character of 4EverGreen would ever be THAT malicious is if I was portraying my movie persona of Daemon Winters, from the Adventure Club movie "The Curse of Blue Harbor" which is available to see on Youtube. Also, I think it would be funny if 4EverGreen started talking about his girlfriend Katie Jones, she's a beautiful, blond, girl with blue eyes and an excellent singing voice and a perfect smile! HAHA Surprise twist, she's real! SOO Happy And the only reason 4EverGreen draws those certain pictures is to attract older and more MATURE audiences! Rolling Eyes That's all I wanted to say! Cool
4EverGreen
4EverGreen
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 11/30/2010, 11:23 pm

4EverGreen wrote:Just to let you know, the only way the character of 4EverGreen would ever be THAT malicious is if I was portraying my movie persona of Daemon Winters, from the Adventure Club movie "The Curse of Blue Harbor" which is available to see on Youtube. Also, I think it would be funny if 4EverGreen started talking about his girlfriend Katie Jones, she's a beautiful, blond, girl with blue eyes and an excellent singing voice and a perfect smile! HAHA Surprise twist, she's real! SOO Happy And the only reason 4EverGreen draws those certain pictures is to attract older and more MATURE audiences! Rolling Eyes That's all I wanted to say! Cool

And Clappy would like to point out that talking in the third person is necessary because...... Rolling Eyes
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 12/24/2010, 3:49 pm

6.Aftermath 1: The Breakpoint

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is our very first Aftermath show, right here in the Off-Topic Lounge in SBC,” said SOF. The crowd goes wild after that.

“We have our peanut gallery right here, along with 3 special guests coming tonight,” said Webby. ”SOF, I recall terminoob being absent,” he whispered.

”I thought he was going to show up for a reunion,” SOF replied.

“He is,” Webby finished. “Since we’re still on, we’re going to give a round applause to Goosey,” he said, crickets chirping can be heard.

”Not quite famous either,” SOF said. “Ladies and gentleman, here is Goosebumpsfan!” He announced; nothing happened.

“Ok, we have all 3 guests here!” Webby announced, “Is he on some kind of strike or something? I will say this again: Goosebumpsfan, come on up!” Nothing happens, once again.

“We’re missing Goosebumpsfan,” said SOF.

“Can I do it?” Wumbology said from the curtains, and came up. “He’s the Ezekiel of Season 1, the non-opinion taker, and the one guy who won’t get his ass off of P & F, Goosey!”

Nothing happens again.

“Well, I tried. He better get off his ass from watching Phineas and Ferb and get here,” said Wumbo.

We then see Goosebumpsfan backstage hanging with some SBM users.

“Thank you for joining the SBM side!” said RedSoxFan.

“I checked his clipboard, he’s on a speaking strike for “some reason,” said SOF.

“Ok…Goosey is nowhere to be found, so…our first guest is Wumbology!” Webby announced.

The audience cheered.

“But that’s not all, the other SBC users are going ask questions, after we show some clips of the remaining contestants, that’s how it will be determined,” said SOF.

”Sounds like the plan,” said Wumbo.

“First off, here’s a series of clips of 4EverGreen,” said Webby.

The clips showed 4EverGreen rigging the votes to boot of SpongeSebastian and taping “intentional evidence” to get Steel Sponge challenge suspension.

“That fucker!” SBLover95 said when he stood up on the bench.

”He’s not that bad, but I just really hate him for plotting stuff like that, he’s too determined for me,” said Wumbo.

“Well, Team Algae is totally obscure, and Santa Dog better be off,” said Captain52.

“Thanks for sharing that,” said Webby.

“Now, what do you want to tell me about?” Wumbo asked.

“The peanut gallery is going to question about the whole contribution about you and 4EverGreen,” said SOF.

“How did you feel when 4EverGreen got you eliminated?” Sabrespongebob questioned.

“Devastated, and felt like I was the wrong person to end up 16th place,” said Wumbo.

“What kind of like-loathe relationship do you have with that true believer?” Luke asked.

I don’t know what is worse: A double poster or 4EverGreen,” said an obviously annoyed Wumbo, “He’s in-between.”

“Who is that British guy in Team Coral? I want him to win,” said Deli.

“PokeSponge, and you’re supposed to ask Wumbo a question concerning 4EverGreen,” said SOF.

“Whatever, can I blow this stand? This is getting boring,” said Wumbo.

”I guess so, but we have plenty of time left,” said Webby.

“And I have a question for Webizoid,” said Sabrespongebob. “What is he doing here if his mother caught him for seeing his friends curse?”

”I snuck out in here, don’t tell anybody. I was also scheduled to do this, and I can’t let anybody down,” Webby answered.

“Someone please introduce the next guest!” XtremeNights said.

“He’s a level 10 wizard, a 5 year TV.com survivor, and had a minimum rivalry with 4EverGreen,” SOF was saying. “Here’s SpongeSebastian!”

SpongeSebastian then appeared on stage.

“Greetings everyone,” said SpongeSebastian, “Now what?”

“We’ll think of something when we have any ideas for your segment,” said SOF.

“Great, I’ve turned into a show stopper,” said SpongeSebastian sarcastically.

“God, I hate this guy too,” Captain mumbled.

“Because a certain someone has to be careful about his actions,” SpongeSeb said to Captain.

“Well, I hate anybody that treats me like garbage, you know that?” Captain replied.

“Have all the hate you want, let’s stay on target,” said SpongeSeb.

That was until the crowd was surprised to see terminoob arrive at the stage.

”I’m late, don’t know if this reunion is worth it, but I was invited so…” terminoob said and sat down on the bench.

“Oh no, not him,” Wumbo said to himself.

“Save it for the next show for right now,” said terminoob.

Before Webby could say anything, his mom entered.

She yelled, “Webby, you’re still grounded!” She chased him with a spanker in her hand.

“Sorry guys, I’m going to take a raincheck on the next interview,” Webby finished.

“Well, that was unexpected,” said SOF.

“Someone’s got to replace him and interview me before I go back home in Colorado,” said SpongeSebastian.

“There’s Spongebob or Jimmy-“before SOF could finish, Captain got on Webby’s chair.

“As a reliable villain of TV.com, I’ll take his place,” said Captain. “There better not be any (bleep) people asking these questions, I hate (bleep) people!” He then looks at SOF. “Where did that censorship button come from?”

“Anyways, let’s have our peanut gallery ask SpongeSebastian some questions,” said SOF.

“Do you still hate 4EverGreen?” Storytime7 asked.

“Of course, the rivalry still goes on,” said SpongeSeb.

“Why is everybody talking about 4EverGreen?” Loan133 asked.

“Because he’s a huge (bleep, bleep, BLEEP!),” Captain exclaimed. “Cut it out SpongeSebastian,” he said referring to the button in his hand.

“It’s true people find you offensive,” said SpongeSeb.

“Here’s my question,” said BeachBob. “What is your opinion on Team Algae?”

“Well, they’re doing okay, but I don’t know if 4EverGreen, SG10, and Santa Dog can make a good combination,” said SpongeSeb.

“They suck, no wonder why I ended up filling in for the job as an intern for that team,” said Captain.

“Good, because nobody asked you,” SpongeSeb said to Captain.

“I don’t know what to do now,” said SOF. “So I guess that’s all.”

“No, I just had a brilliant idea to spice things up. With our pal Wumbo,” said Captain.

“This is really interesting,” said Wumbo sarcastically.

“I’m going to interview you about your interactions with terminoob, and I ask the questions,” said Captain.

“You can’t crack the case, I’m smart,” said Wumbo.

“Now Wumbology, I have only one question for you, and it’s: what do you think of terminoob?” Captain asked him.

Terminoob then gave a firm glare at Wumbo.

“He is ok, but I’ve had some frustrations with him, and I can get over it easily,” said Wumbo.

“All the time?” Terminoob questioned.

“Sadly, no, but I always see terminoob as a great and reliable SBC citizen and such,” Wumbo finished.

“I have no comment,” said terminoob.

“I guess you’re right Wumbology, you’re a wise guy, and I can’t outwit you,” Captain thought. “This calls for a drastic challenge.”

“Wait, you’re going to go deep into Jjs’ hosting behavior level?” SOF asked.

“It won’t look like it,” Captain replied.

He was now seen backstage with a baggage carrier, and with his destructive device being carried with, and put it on-stage.

“This is a game I’d like to call…Truth or Dunk!” Captain announced.

“Wow, what does it do?” Storytime asked.

“I take a name out of my hat, and hook them above the dunk pool, full of jellyfish, ready to shock you when you lie,” said Captain.

“What? That’s horrible, that’s torture, this isn’t necessary!” SpongeSebastian said.

“Well, there are no rules and restrictions of hosting aftermaths, and putting something destructive in the OT lounge at the same time,” Captain replied.

“Why are you so mean?” Luke said to Captain.

“Jelly, Bob_Ball, Clappy, Santa Dog, SpongeSebastian, (bleep) people, and any other guy who treats me like shit, are the people I come to hate, and this was made just for me, it’s even notably in property of yours truly,” Captain explained.

“Well, there’s a 50-50 chance I won’t be on a hook above a pool of watery, statical doom,” Wumbo said to himself.

“Wumbology, you’re our first guest,” said Captain after taking the name out of his hat.

Wumbo was now hooked and elevated above the pool, with a true-false meter above him.

”Now Wumbo, I have a question for you, that’s all I can say. Do you still like terminoob?” Captain asked.

“Of course I do,” said Wumbo. The meter was at the lie point, and Wumbo got electrocuted.

“I hate my job, I regret nothing,” Wumbo then sat down, while terminoob gave another stern look.

“Next up, Deli!” Captain announced, and Deli was now above the pool.

“Is it true that you like Fanboy and Chum Chum?” Captain asked.

“Would I lie? No, do I like it? Yes,” Deli answered. The meter was at the truth point and was free to go.

“What a horrible opinion,” Captain mumbled and took another name from the hat. “Storytime; Truth or Dunk: now.”

Storytime was next to go above the electric pool.

“So Storytime, would you find tvguy a threat in Season 1 so far?” Captain asked.

“Tvguy: no way!” Storytime replied, but he unfortunately got electrocuted. “You’re paying for my hospital bill,” he said to Captain before he sat back down.

“I’m in the mood for another one,” said Captain. “XtremeNights, you’re the final guest.”

XtremeNights had no comment and did the same as the other three.

“What do you think of Season 1?” Captain asked.

“To be honest, I could’ve been host, but the plug was pulled,” said XtremeNights, “While I’m going to try and fix up a lawsuit.”

XtremeNight’s meter went in-between, she was free to go.

“I really need to work on these more,” thought Captain.

“Just don’t do something like that again,” said SOF.

“Okay, why wouldn’t I have other Truth testing challenges backstage?” Captain questioned, lying by the fact that he does have more where that came from.

“Well, that’s all the time we have left, so…” SOF announced. “I hope you had fun during this talk show, this is SOF in the Off-Topic Lounge signing off.”

”And you will all be seeing me in the next episode, stay tuned,” said Captain.

After that, the episode faded out.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EverGreen 12/28/2010, 3:37 am

I think it would be funny if the character of 4EverGreen keeps boasting about how HE got a Blu-Ray player for Christmas that will even play 3-D Blu-Ray discs. By the way, that's also a true story that has happened to the REAL 4EverGreen, AKA, me. HAHA
4EverGreen
4EverGreen
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 12/28/2010, 9:14 am

HAHA, IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE DOUBLE POST! IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE I MODERATE PEOPLE BREAKING THE RULES! MAN, THIS CHARACTERIZATION OF ME IS SO FUNNY I THINK I'M GOING TO BLOW MY FUCKING TRACHEA OUT LAUGHING AT IT!
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 12/28/2010, 9:37 pm

4EverGreen wrote:I think it would be funny if the character of 4EverGreen keeps boasting about how HE got a Blu-Ray player for Christmas that will even play 3-D Blu-Ray discs. By the way, that's also a true story that has happened to the REAL 4EverGreen, AKA, me. HAHA
What 25 year old still gets Christmas presents?

And I got one too. But I'm not a douche about it.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 12/29/2010, 7:27 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
4EverGreen wrote:I think it would be funny if the character of 4EverGreen keeps boasting about how HE got a Blu-Ray player for Christmas that will even play 3-D Blu-Ray discs. By the way, that's also a true story that has happened to the REAL 4EverGreen, AKA, me. HAHA
What the hell are you talking about? There's no age limit on Christmas presents.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 12/29/2010, 7:43 pm

Wumbology wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
What the hell are you talking about? There's no age limit on Christmas presents.
Well, not really, but there kind of is. You usually stop getting big presents somewhere in life, and that should have passed by the age of 25.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 12/29/2010, 9:17 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
Well, not really, but there kind of is. You usually stop getting big presents somewhere in life, and that should have passed by the age of 25.

Er...no you don't. There's no age limit to getting Christmas presents. Christmas is about everyone, not just the kids. >.>
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 1/29/2011, 7:28 pm

7.Eurotopia

“Attention remaining contestants, we have a newcomer signing up for Team Algae,” jjs announced. “Unfortunately, we have to agree with everything, which is why Captain52 is here.”

“Captain52: nothing but him!” Bob_Ball said.

“Like we said about agreeing to everything, he also has immunity for today,” said jjs.

“Fuck.” Dragiiin said.

“Surprise guys, I hope you can give me a wonderful time,” said Captain. “The 500 grand is mine, and this was the perfect job to success.”

“Good, just don’t get voted off at the first minute,” Santa Dog said sarcastically.

“How about you shut up? I’ve read your work, and I’m willing to get you to bail,” Captain threatened to Santa Dog.

“So, can we have our challenge already?” Tvguy asked.

“I was getting to that,” jjs said. “Today’s challenge is a social networking challenge, which is based on Eurobricks. We Lego fans are united to build something I call a masterpiece.”

“What would be a masterpiece?” PokeSponge said.

“Build something that’s worth it: anything related to skyscrapers,” jjs continued. “I’m going to divide you into a team of two-three, each to build something out of Lego. Santa Dog and Captain52; SG10 and 4EverGreen; Dragiiin123 and Spongebobs1fan; CF, Queen Malie, and PokeSponge; ExKizuna and The Cartoon; Tvguy, Bob_Ball, and Clappy.”

“The Cartoon, I’m grouped with The Cartoon?” ExKizuna said with disbelief.

“At least you don’t have Captain,” said Santa Dog.

“I have one day to go, I can’t wait to get back my privilege,” said Steel, alone in a table. “Can I be judge?”

“Seriously guys, what are you supposed to be doing? Build your towers, now!” Jjs exclaimed. The remaining contestants did so.

*Confessional Cam*

Santa Dog: Why does it have to be Captain? He caused nothing but trouble.

4EverGreen: Captain, I’ve never heard of him, but no way is he going to take away my prize money.

Dragiiin123: Sbs1fan being a sitting duck is bad enough, but why Captain? Why couldn’t we have Boring Kid?

PokeSponge123: I just want to say I have personal thoughts about Sbs1fan, and that Captain is as devious as he thinks.

*End*

“First round: Santa Dog and Captain52,” jjs announced, “This is the first annual Eurobricks SBC, with our judges…two well-known users of Eurobricks: Dano and Oky, and 70s!”

“I could do better,” Steel said to himself.

“What are you doing, Santa?” Captain asked.

“Making blueprints for my model of Locust Abortion Technician,” said Santa Dog. “Oh, and call me Elastic for now on.”

“Hey, that little mechanical brain you got reminds me of Phineas and Ferb, a show you hate to hell,” Captain replied.

“There’s a major difference between building an inspiration to a band I like, and building rollercoasters, treehouse robots, and all that kind of shit,” Elastic exclaimed.

“Sure, go ahead and kill me off if we’re climbing your CD replica,” said Captain.

“Whatever, I still don’t like you,” said Santa.

“Let’s see SG10 and 4EverGreen’s progress,” said jjs, and the scene shows the two’s Lego project.

“I’m going to call mine the Tower of Pixels!” 4EverGreen said.

“Digging through your collection again, I see.” SG10 said. “This tower could use a light seasoning of basil.”

“Basil from the Great Mouse Detective, I love that guy!” 4EverGreen said. “Why didn’t you tell me he was a spice?”

“Do you want to win, or brag about movies?” SG10 replied.

“Now let’s see Spongebobs1fan and Dragiiin,” said jjs.

“I have to win this one!” Spongebobs1fan said.

“For once you’re determined? Sometimes you were a sitting duck,” said Dragiiin.

“Touché, so what is the name of our tower?” Sbs1fan questioned.

“The_Tower_of_Spam_of_course,” Dragiiin answered.

“Only if the world was filled with underscores,” said Sbs1fan.

“No, this is beating tvguy that we’re talking about,” Dragiiin replied. He then faced tvguy and said, “You hear? Our tower is going to be better than your Down Under!”

“I’m not naming it that,” tvguy said.

“Whatever,” Dragiiin finished. “Sbs1fan, I need some more cans of that Spam stuff.”

“Looks like I want to see CF, PokeSponge, and Queen’s tower already,” said jjs.

“I call this tower, Number 69!” Poke said.

“Is everything you’re going to build having to do with your 69 obsession?” Queen Malie questioned. “Because I feel like it, I call this tower The Revenge Against Delicatessen.”

“What do you mean you don’t like sandwiches?” Poke asked.

“You two are in an alliance, you’re lucky I work alone,” said CF.

“I thought you agreed to do this!” Queen Malie said.

“I did, but I was just saying I don’t have an alliance, and you two shouldn’t act like that,” CF replied.

“I guess CF agrees to name it, Number 69,” said Poke.

“Let’s see ExKizuna and The Cartoon,” said jjs.

“We’re calling it the Raping Machine,” said Ex.

“Don’t cuss, please!” The Cartoon suggested.

“Don’t curse? I’ve been doing this all the fucking time, and it comes from many generations,” Ex replied. “Get used to it; ALEC”

“I look like the only one who does not appreciate the name STFUBISYHO,” The Cartoon.

“Don’t worry about, if you’re going to keep doing this, buy a censor bar at the supermarket, in which we’re 400 miles away from,” Ex replied.

“Last but no least, we have Clappy, Bob_Ball, and tvguy’s progress,” jjs finished.

“Now, we’re not going to call it Down Under,” Clappy said.

“That was “last year,” Clappy. Let’s call it King Kong,” tvguy suggested.

“But we can’t afford a gorilla,” Bob_Ball said.

“Any volunteers?” Tvguy questioned. No one raised their hands. “Whatever, I’m game.”

“Well, I’m not sure if we can make a model of the Empire State Building,” said Clappy.

After an amount of time, the contestants finished their Lego buildings, and the contest began.

“It’s really simple, the first team to grab their own flag wins immunity for their team, but not only that, points from our judges have to be determined,” jjs announced.

After that, the teams started climbing their towers.

“And it’s not good without obstacles,” jjs said, holding bombs.

“Captain, I need your defense,” Elastic said.

“What?” Captain said, talking like a surfer dude. Elastic grabbed him; Captain got hit by one of jjs’ bombs.

“You’re lucky I’m bombproof,” said Captain.

“Aw, damn it,” said Elastic.

SG10 and 4EverGreen were now seen climbing their tower.

“You know, there are a lot of facts I have that Steel and Elastic don't want to me to share,” 4EverGreen said to SG.

“Like what? I don’t care what goes on in your life,” said SG10.

“I have a girlfriend named Katie Jones, she has beautiful blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect smile, and a brilliant singing voice,” 4EverGreen explained. “I have an audiobook of her cover song for a song from Guru Gakuto.”

“I’d definitely want to hear all that proof tomorrow morning,” said SG10.

“I also got a Blu-Ray player for Christmas! It can also play 3-D discs,” 4EverGreen said proudly.

“I can’t believe either one, but that’s good.” SG10 replied.

Suddenly, jjs threw a bomb at 4EverGreen, making him go into the ground.

“That’s going to leave a mark,” 4EverGreen said.

The next scene cues Dragiiin, Spongebobs1fan, tvguy, Bob_Ball, and Clappy.

“Come on Dragiiin, go faster,” Spongebobs1fan said.

“Come on, I’m not afraid of a bomb suspended in mid-air, while tvguy is taunting me to get the flag,” Dragiiin said. Suddenly, another bomb was thrown, and it got Spongebobs1fan. “Well, you’re a sitting duck anyways.”

“I was trying to help that time,” Sbs1fan said to Drag from the ground.

“We’re going to win this!” Tvguy said.

“Just keep posing like King Kong, and immunity is ours, my friend,” said Bob_Ball.

Then a bomb suddenly hit tvguy, and he ended up like the previous two.

“Don’t give up, we still have a chance!” Tvguy reminded.

The scene goes to CF, Poke, and Queen Malie climbing their tower.

“Poke, what are you doing?” CF questioned.

“This tower is designed to do stuff 69 times, I’ve rope jumped on this brick 29 times right now, don’t rush me,” Poke answered.

“Okay then,” said Queen Malie. QM and CF continued to climb the Lego tower, while Poke got bombed. “Yeah, I saw that coming,” Queen Malie added.

The scene is now at Captain and Elastic again.

“I hate you Elastic, but at least we’re winning, since were almost at the top of the CD,” said Captain.

“Whatever, I can’t wait for your one day trail of immunity to end,” Elastic replied.

Suddenly, another bomb came flying and unfortunately hit them both.

“I really hope you’re eliminated this time, Elastic,” Captain said, changing his mind.

“And that team is the first to be eliminated, that can’t be good,” jjs announced.

SG10 was now seen continuing to climb the tower.

“Ugh, I have some basil in my hands, but I’m almost there,” SG10 said, but got unfortunately bombed.

“It’s been one of those days, hasn’t it?” 4EverGreen said.

The scene now goes to CF and Queen Malie again.

“I’ve got to reach that flag,” said Queen Malie.

“Isn’t it a coincidence that everyone else is almost there, like us?” CF said.

Queen Malie then climbed all the way to the flag.

“Yes, I got it! Team Coral has won!” Queen Malie cheered.

“Not until CF finishes climbing your tower, remember?” Jjs reminded. “Oh, and heads up!”

Jjs then threw the next bomb at Queen Malie, while CF is the only one left on the tower.

“That darn tvguy, at least I can do it myself,” said Dragiiin. Dragiiin grabbed on the tower, but his hand slipped, before having the chance to grab his flag. He fell to the ground. “I hate this.” He replied.

The next scene was at ExKizuna and The Cartoon climbing their tower.

“Move faster, Cartoon!” Ex said.

“I can’t concentrate with the tower’s name,” The Cartoon replied.

“Still? You’re a failure,” Ex replied.

Suddenly, another bomb flew and hit The Cartoon, as TC hit the ceiling.

“Tough luck,” said Ex.

Meanwhile, CF was still climbing the tower.

“Almost there…” CF said while almost grabbing the flag. Suddenly, jjs activated the ceiling fan, and set it on high, making The Cartoon suspend in mid-air, and unintentionally destroy CF’s tower.

“Sorry CF, it was 100 degrees in here,” said jjs. “Clappy and Ex’s teams remain, who will win immunity, oh wait, their team already did.”

“So now what, we’re going to sit there like miserable losers until one of the teams win?” 4EverGreen said.

“No, we’re going to wait for the judges’ opinion,” said jjs.

After that, jjs closed his eyes and threw a bomb, randomly. It hit Clappy and Bob_Ball. “Ex is the winner,” jjs said.

“Wow, how did that happen?” Ex said, and got his flag.

“Let’s see what our judges have to say, through this scoreboard." Jjs replied.

The scores were shown (in order: Dano, Oky, 70s):

Captain and Elastic: 2, 2, 3
SG10 and 4EverGreen: 2, 1, 4
Dragiiin and Spongebobs1fan: 5, 6, 7
CF, Queen Malie, and PokeSponge: 6, 6, 3
ExKizuna and The Cartoon: 10, 10, 9
Clappy, Bob_Ball, and tvguy: 9, 9, 10

“I was right, Team STFUBISYHO takes today’s victory, the rest of the contestants will be in our new ceremony,” jjs announced.

*Captain Bar Ceremony*

”Just a little announcement, we have no kabobs tonight,” said jjs. “Captain was nice enough to make “Captain Bars.”

“Oh god, Steel Sponge Surprise has more class than that; k, thanks,” Steel said.

“And I’m in-charge of giving out these bars,” Captain said.

“How many more nightmares am I going to get in one day?” Dragiiin thought.

“When I call your name, you’ll get these delicious bars,” Captain said, “CF, Dragiiin, Queen Malie, SG10, 4EverGreen, Queen Malie.”

The Bottom 4 were Steel, Elastic, Sbs1fan, and Poke.

“Steel, you haven’t done much today, but you still get this token,” Captain continued and gave Steel a bar. “Poke, you’re safe too.”

The two without a bar were Elastic and Sbs1fan.

“Let’s see…the last one goes to…Sbs1fan!” Captain finished and gave him the last bar. “You’re out, Santa.”

“What?! Sbs1fan should be the one going home; I have done more success than him!” Elastic exclaimed. “And that’s not my name.”

“Fine; Elastic, but you’re still going home, because I have an opinion,” said Captain, and put him in the escape pod.

“But those bars could be bombs, what flavor is it?” Elastic questioned.

“Cherry…Apple…Raspberry,” Captain answered.

After that, Elastic was taken back home.
-------------------------------------
NOTES/TRIVIA:

Eliminated: Santa Dog/Elastic
Sbs1fan gets the last Captain Bar.
Absent: Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EverGreen 2/4/2011, 10:24 pm

Awesome episode! I think in the next episode, the 4EverGreen character should mention how he's noticed the tension going around in the show, and for once, it has NOTHING to do with him! HAHA Keep up the good work! Wink
4EverGreen
4EverGreen
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 4/16/2011, 1:24 pm

8. Hitting Rock Bottom

*Confessional Cam*

4EverGreen: Ugh…to start things off, I’m a tad bit disappointed that Santa…I mean Elastic is voted off. This means I have to try hard to have another person in my alliance, and try to have Steel reinstate.

*End*

“Good thing that piece of rubber was gone,” said Captain.

“Would you mind if you can join my alliance, Captain?” 4EverGreen asked.

”Why? I’m not an official contestant, I mean…it’s not like Team STFU is going to have a reward for first place,” said Captain.

After that, Bob_Ball comes in.

”I’m just coming inside to rub our victory in your faces,” Bob_Ball said to 4EverGreen and Captain. “And because I’m overworked from the Winner’s Lounge.”

“You seem to be a threat too; I’ll go easy on you in the next challenge,” Captain vowed.

“You’re just saying that, SG10 and 4EverGreen should be the ones with the held high fists,” Bob_Ball.

“Bob_Ball, I know you’re still mad about Captain, it’s not like something horrible and/or predictable for the next challenge is going to happen,” said SG10.

“Mad about me exactly! He revealed me!” Captain exclaimed.

Through the speaker, jjs announced, “Good morning everyone, just letting you all knows that the next challenge is a sudden death challenge, and also a decisive type of challenge for your team captains.” He then finished. Bob_Ball then leaves the remaining Team Algae members’ sight.

“4EverGreen, I’ve got a little something planned for Bob_Ball…” said Captain.

*Confessional Cam*

Captain: You see here…I have an emergency set of tools planned to make the decisive challenge put the spotlight on Bob_Ball for the next elimination.

PokeSponge123: I have to admit, the Captain Bars sure are yummy. Even though it makes me…*falls asleep*

Queen Malie: Poke made an alliance with me. I better make sure we become the Final 2!

*End*

The remaining 13 contestants and Captain appeared with jjs.

“Our next destination for today’s challenge will be in Rock Bottom, the challenge will involve a treasure hunt,” jjs announced.

“Also, because Team STFU came in first, we have a reward for them,” said 70s. He called out Blue Skarmory. Blue Skarmory comes in front of Team STFU. “You guys are awarded an intern.”

“Are you serious?” Queen Malie said with excitement.

“I’m Blue Skarmory, I’m your secondary helper for your team,” he said.

*Confessional Cam*

Captain: This makes me SO angry! There are only four of us and that team…they have an intern now?! For as long as my eyes are on Bob_Ball, I will never stay away from the entire team’s sight!

*End*

”Hold on everyone, we are about to land in Rock Bottom,” Jjs said.

As the submarine started to take the deep dark road, everybody on the submarine sat on the benches, until they arrived.

”Now, in this challenge, I’m going to give you your keys,” he announced and gave the contestants their keys, “Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward will play an important role in this challenge, they decide where to hide your treasure chests. I’ll tell you when the challenge will begin.”

After that, Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward were behind a kelp tree.

”So, who should we eliminate?” Patrick asked.

“Because of that contract, we can’t boot of Captain and Blue Skarmory, since they’re unofficial contestants, said Spongebob. “I was thinking Dragiiin or Sbs1fan.”

“Spongebob…eliminate one of your biggest fans? That’s insane,” said Patrick.

“Because he barely did anything, I say Sbs1fan,” said Squidward. “Though, 4EverGreen was nothing but trouble one time…”

When the debating ended, the captains tell jjs that the treasure chests are now hidden.

“Okay, the treasure chests are now hidden,” said jjs. “As of this being sudden death, there is an elimination card hidden in one of those treasure chests. Also, DO NOT open them before our ceremony, some people aren’t wise to hide their fingerprints, luckily,” he continued. “Now, we are going to divide you guys into two: SG10 and 4EverGreen, Captain and Blue Skarmory, Steel Sponge and Sbs1fan, Dragiiin and Queen Malie, Poke and CF, Tvguy and Clapmaster, and Bob_Ball and ExKizuna.”

”Yes! Looks like my suspension is done,” said Steel.

“What about me?” The Cartoon asked.

Jjs then looks at PokeSponge, asleep. “On second though, you can go with CF,” he said. “And the challenge begins…now!”

Bob_Ball, ExKizuna, Captain, and Blue Skarmory are the first two teams on-screen.

“I feel like somebody’s watching us,” said Ex.

“Silly Ex, Nintendo is nowhere to be seen,” said Bob_Ball. The two then found their two treasure chests in a deep dark pit.

“I hope you’re good with heights,” said Ex.

Without notice, Captain appeared behind Bob_Ball. “Uh Captain, would that be a bad idea?” Blue Skarmory suggested.

”It’s called trying my best to sabotage Bob_Ball,” Captain whispered to Blue Skarmory. After that, he pushed him to the pit. Bob_Ball has his feet against the wall, while Captain hid next to Blue Skarmory.

“Ex, why did you do that?” Bob_Ball said.

“Believe me, it’s not me, but it would have been Captain,” said Ex.

The next scene goes to CF and The Cartoon.

”Now where are our treasure chests?” The Cartoon questioned to himself.

“Looks like they are guarded by that eel,” said CF, pointing to an eel, sleeping with the two chests wrapped around him.

“Come on CF, baby toes,” The Cartoon said, and put himself and CF in a bush while sneaking up to the eel. The Cartoon was going to grab the chests, but unfortunately, the eel electrocutes him. “I see he’s the early bird.”

“Hmm…let’s try again!” CF replied.

The next scene shows Dragiiin, Queen Malie, Tvguy, and Clappy.

“I can’t believe Poke has to miss out on me,” said Queen Malie.

“I know, it’s seriously brutal to sleep on the job like that!” Dragiiin responds.

“Hi Dragiiin…oh, hi there Dragiiin,” tvguy said with an obviously annoyed tone.

“SHUT UP,” Dragiiin said, jokingly. “Just let me find my friggin’ chest!”

“Quit your spamming while you’re at it,” tvguy replied.

While Tvguy and Dragiiin began to argue, Queen Malie found her and Dragiiin’s treasure chests in a vending machine. “Dragiiin,” she called out.

“Not now!” Dragiiin exclaimed. “Like seriously, don’t get too excited when you win.”

After that, Tvguy’s ID falls out of his wallet. Dragiiin looks at the birth date.

“So you’re eleven years old? You’re extremely mature, but young,” said Dragiiin.

“I know right,” Tvguy replied. “See you at the finish line, you spammer!” Tvguy finished as he left with Clapmaster.

“Dragiiin, Dragiiin, Dragiiin!” Queen Malie exclaimed.

“WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU WANT, DAMN IT?!” Dragiiin bellowed.

“I found the treasure chests,” said Queen Malie. “Do you have a dollar bill?”

”Damn, you’re right,” said Dragiiin. “The chests are in this stupid candy machine. So, would you help me get my hand to fit behind the glass?”

The next scene shows Clapmaster and Tvguy again, but to be shown to find their treasure chests.

“Well, it looks like our chests are in that tree branch,” said tvguy. “Clappy, you’re taller, so you might manage to get them in a single jump.”

“I’ll try,” said Clappy. He jumped but didn’t catch the branch. He jumped again, but to have one of his legs against the tree, and jumped again, and held onto the branch. Grabbing it to hard, the branch falls, with the two chests.

“Nice going, master of clap,” tvguy said.

The next scene shows SG10 and 4EverGreen.

“Okay, so we searched high and low, and our treasure chests are NOWHERE in sight!” 4EverGreen panicked.

“Hmm…if the key word is low, then that means that our treasure chests aren’t around here, but…way under elevation. If my hypothesis is accurate, then our coffers seem to be underground,” SG said.

“Yeah, but we need a metal detector for that one,” said 4EverGreen.

“Not relatively, but if the sand has a pliable exterior, then that would indicate that from the thumping of our feet, we would unearth our caches,” SG explained.

“Science girl, I have no idea what you said there, but that’s a brilliant idea,” 4EverGreen replied, and started stomping. On the first try, he located the chests.

“Nice work my reference loving partner,” SG complimented and grabbed the treasure chests.

The next scene shows Steel Sponge and Sbs1fan.

“We must find our chests, pronto!” Sbs1fan vowed.

“Wow, and you seemed to have done nothing previous times?” Steel said.

“But importantly, where could they be?” Sbs1fan questioned.

“Well, I think I found them,” said Steel. He then pointed to an obstacle course of saw blades and guillotines.

“Well…you are Steel Sponge,” Sbs1fan said, and pushed Steel an inch closer.

“Very funny,” said Steel. He then leaped and dodged every dangerous weapon from the course, while doing some Matrix styled moves. He grabs the chests and went around and back.

“Wait, couldn't you've you have gone around the first time?” Sbs1fan asked.

“I like to do it the hard way,” Steel replied.

“Excuse me for a moment,” said Sbs1fan, he grabbed his chest with him.

*Confessional Cam*

Sbs1fan is seen opening his treasure chest without touching the lock. He uses his key to open the chest, without holding on with his left hand. He sees the elimination card in the bottom.

Sbs1fan: So, those guys decided to get rid of me…avoiding it seems to be easy…by right now.

*End*

The next scene shows Captain and Blue Skarmory finding their treasure chests, in a museum.

“Be careful Captain, our chests might be booby trapped,” Blue Skarmory said.

“You’re lucky that you’re just an intern,” said Captain, and brought out his spray can, revealing the room to have red lasers. “It seems that these beams aren’t the good kind…so we ought to get them before we’re sliced ham.”

“I can fly…” said Blue Skarmory.

“Oh yeah, I’m such a dumbass,” Captain said to himself.

He hopped on Blue Skarmory, and grabbed the treasure chests in mid-air, and came back to the spot where they started.

“That was a close one, so close I thought your treasure chest had a smudge in it,” Captain said.

“Are you sure?” I don’t see anything wrong with-“Blue Skarmory was interrupted when Captain knocked the chest away from Blue Skarmory. The chest landed on the lasers and suddenly exploded. The two interns ran out of the museum quickly.

“Stop looking at me, I didn’t know there was a stick of dynamite inside of it,” said Captain.

The next scene shows Dragiiin and Queen Malie again.

“Come on Dragiiin, just a little more,” said Queen Malie.

Dragiiin, with his hands tired, manages to grab the two chests with his hand inside of the candy machine. “Mission accomplished,” said Dragiiin.

After that, Steel and Sbs1fan were seen running to the finish. Sbs1fan intentionally trips on Steel’s foot.

“Oh my goodness, I think I blistered my leg!” Sbs1fan said, and grabs Steel’s treasure chest, that was dropped on the ground. “Never mind, it’s all better.”

“That was weird,” said Steel, and continued running.

“Come on Queen Malie, before Tvguy catches up to us!” Dragiiin said, and runs off with Queen Malie.

The next scene shows ExKizuna, and Bob_Ball, who is still struggling to climb back up, but manages to grab the treasure chests.

“Just grab on to my hand, Ball of Bob,” said Ex.

Bob_Ball manages to get little reach, and hangs onto Ex, Bob_Ball was back on his feet after that.

“Well…we did it, now we have to get back to the finish,” said Bob_Ball, and ran with Ex.

The scene then goes to the ceremony, with everyone but CF and The Cartoon with their treasure chests.

*Confessional Cam*

The Cartoon: So I and CF failed to get our treasure, but at least… (BZZT), never mind, I’m still experiencing pain from that eel.

*End*

“Now, whichever team has the most items can hang out in the Winners Lounge, so everybody open your chests,” said jjs.

CF and The Cartoon frown a bit with their keys, while Bob_Ball and ExKizuna opened theirs, revealing a bottle of lotion and cake mix. Queen Malie and Dragiiin opened theirs next, revealing a flashlight, and a can of spam. Captain opened his, and reveals a tattoo kit. Tvguy and Clapmaster opened theirs, revealing an Apple phone, and two yoyos. Next was 4EverGreen and SG’s chests, revealing a Ren and Stimpy DVD and a mini encyclopedia. Lastly, Steel and Sbs1fan opened theirs. Steel got an elimination card, while Sbs1fan got a bag of Hershey’s Drops.

“Well, I guess being suspended for a few days meant getting eliminated,” said Steel. “Still, I won’t regret this.”

“Well, it looks like the elimination of a Team Coral member means we got Team Algae second place, while Team STFU will have the Winner’s Lounge…again,” said jjs.

The scene then goes to Steel Sponge inside the escape pod, which has launched.

*Confessional Cam*

Captain: So I haven’t used my kit yet, no matter what, I’m going to try my hardest to get rid of Bob_Ball!

*End*

“That was a shocking episode, right?” So, will Captain get his revenge? And will Sbs1fan reveal his new side? Stay tuned for another episode of Underwater Survivor: SBC Style,” jjs finished.
--------------------------------------
NOTES/TRIVIA:

Eliminated: Steel Sponge(due to Spongebobs1fan switching the treasure chests)
Debuts: Blue Skarmory(Team STFU)
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EverGreen 4/17/2011, 9:32 pm

It's nice to finally see a new episode here again, but just a little FYI, I DID understand what SG10 said (unless the character loosely based on me just said that for strategy purposes, which is possible.) And Team STFU REALLY needs to lose one of their own soon, their winning streak is getting ridiculous! Rolling Eyes
4EverGreen
4EverGreen
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 4/17/2011, 9:47 pm

4EverGreen wrote:It's nice to finally see a new episode here again, but just a little FYI, I DID understand what SG10 said (unless the character loosely based on me just said that for strategy purposes, which is possible.) And Team STFU REALLY needs to lose one of their own soon, their winning streak is getting ridiculous! Rolling Eyes

Spoiler:
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 5/15/2011, 10:13 am

9. SBCTube

The episode starts with Team Algae in the main room of the submarine.

“Well, we survived the previous elimination, but we’re still down to 2 members, 1 captain, and an intern,” said Captain.

“Hmm…I wonder what alliance 4EverGreen has in mind of making right now,” SG10 wondered.

Apparently, 4EverGreen started out laughing, “I didn’t want to tell you guys, but I was happy Steel is gone,” he said and then smirked.

“So you’re saying that you’re the one that caused Steel’s temporary challenge cut-down?” SG10 questioned.

“It’s simple really, I knew Sbs1fan was going to get eliminated next, so I gave him a quick excuse to trade his elimination to Steel, and in other words, I found that guy a bit of a threat, it’s probably no wonder we were in separate teams,” 4EverGreen explained.

“Any other answers that determine why you gave Steel the boot?” Captain questioned.

“So I won’t be targeted for elimination, so without him, I wouldn’t be eliminated so early,” 4EverGreen replied.

“But you rigged the votes to make SpongeSebastian lose, you know,” said Captain.

“I was just being lucky and devious,” 4EverGreen continued. “But we should definitely make sure we won’t lose again!”

*Confessional Cam*

Captain: Ugh, so Bob_Ball and his pesky crew have won 3 elimination challenges in a row, I’m not worried since I still have “Operation: Get Rid of Bob_Ball” on my hands.

SG10: I can’t believe 4EverGreen now; I wonder what else he’s going to tally up, maybe something that isn’t so devious…because I’m the smart one.

*End*

The next scene shows Team Coral.

“We lost one member last time, we better not lose again!” Queen Malie vowed.

“So we lost Steel, we were just unlucky or something, the next challenge will be a piece of cake,” said Dragiiin.

“Well…at least if we stick together,” said CF.

“Sure, UNLIKE the time PokeSponge dozed off last time, and just seeing how busy Sbs1fan can be!” Dragiiin replied.

Annoyed and not caring, Sbs1fan proceeds to read his sports magazine.

“Yeah Poke!” Queen Malie said in agreement, and hit Poke’s shoulder. “I can’t believe we let our alliance separate that time!”

”I’m sorry, it’s just that I’ve had some kind of reaction to this Captain Bar, I can’t believe I still have the wrapper,” said Poke. “On the back it says, “Intended for Bob_Ball; watch out, this will make you snooze off,” he read.

“Woah, do you know what that means guys?” CF said.

“Yeah, I think it means I’m next!” Poke said.

“No, it means Captain is coming after Bob_Ball, we better stop his ass!” Dragiiin declared.

After the meeting was over, 4EverGreen sneaked towards Sbs1fan.

“All I have to say is, thanks for helping me stay in the game, and I don’t want to be in your alliance,” said Sbs1fan before 4EverGreen could say anything.

“But we have to! You were amazing!” 4EverGreen said.

“Well…between you and me, I’m the wise guy here, so I spend my time here to learn to be smart against elimination,” said Sbs1fan, “and besides, you survived before in the first challenge, you weren’t there, second: you were lucky, third: you replaced the votes to make SpongeSebastian booted off, and fourth: Captain took over to make sure Elastic is gone.”

“Come on; imagine how much fame we would have at the Final 2!” 4EverGreen continued.

“Also, I’m pretty athletic, for my interests in sports, and you’re that guy, you’d have these,” Sbs1fan replied, and pulled his sleeves to reveal part of his muscles.

“Come on, help me out here, I helped you, and you appeared to be perfect and everything!”

“Okay fine, but just when you feel undetermined,” Sbs1fan finished.

The next scene shows all the remaining contestants, the interns, 70s, and Jjs.

“Alright, this is another challenge, but it’s unannounced if it’s just a reward challenge or not,” Jjs announced. “Today’s challenge will involve YouTube! The main directors for your team are 4EverGreen, Queen Malie, and Bob_Ball, the producers are your captains, and the rest are your crew. The goal is to win by having the most viewed video, here are your cameras,” Jjs finished and passed them around.

“You hear that guys, I’m the director, which means I’m going to decide how our video will go, and I’ll see if Patrick agrees with my idea for…a reenactment of All That Glitters,” said 4EverGreen.

“So Captain is going to scuttle around the situation, stripped?” SG10 asked.

”Maybe he can play all the parts,” 4EverGreen suggested.

“I’m definitely not discerned regarding this, I don’t assume he has to dress up either,” SG10 replied. “Speaking of Captain, what’s he doing right now?”

The next sequence shows Team Coral.

“Okay, I bet this challenge will be easy, since I’m director, because all of you guys will work as a team,” said Queen Malie. “And because I’m in an alliance, Poke will be our second in command.”

“I like this challenge already,” said Poke.

“So, what video are we going to make?” Sbs1fan questioned. “I was thinking my personal favorite: sport bloopers.”

“Maybe we’ll try and make the best fail we can make, good idea Spongebob?” Queen Malie suggested.

“Sure, anything sounds like a good idea,” said Spongebob.

“So, does it involve sports, still?” Sbs1fan said,

The next sequence shows Team STFU, with Captain sneaking around them.

“Hmm, I never really thought I’d get this far, what should our video be?” Bob_Ball thought.

“What about “Godzilla Destroys All Worlds,” or something?” Tvguy suggested.

“Good idea, I’m just hoping it doesn’t revolve around your rivalry with Dragiiin,” said Bob_Ball.

“Yeah, I seem to agree with him here,” Clappy agreed.

“Well, I better be the star, because I’ve been planning this for a while,” said Squidward.

After that, Captain surprises the teammates after barging into their set.

“Oh yeah, it’s that…douche, what are you doing here Captain? You have a team,” Bob_Ball said to him.

“I’m just lonely is all, and I want to know your secrets, how do you guys win?” Captain asked.

“When we do something special, make sure we’re on track and everything, and when you’re not in our way!” Ex answered.

“Captain, I’m just going to be honest again, you better pack your bags when you leave tonight, because you are annoying me since day one, now get back to your team,” Bob_Ball said, and went back to his team.

*Confessional Cam*

Blue Skarmory: Hmm…he’s probably just jealous about me being here, and I did my best to stay out of his situation today.

*End*

Captain then returns to his team, and to be clearly seen with a tape recorder.

“You’re back, Captain, we we’re just about getting ready to do our reenactment of All That Glitters!” 4EverGreen said.

“I’ll pass, but I’ll still be a member of this right?” Captain said, 4EverGreen nods yes, “I was about to engage my next step of eliminating Bob_Ball anyways,” he then leaves again to Team STFU’s set.

“Wow, he gave up too early, didn’t he?” 4EverGreen wondered.

The scene then goes to Captain in Team STFU’s set, nobody was there.

“Good, the coast is clear,” Captain thought, and started his next step: he set up an amount of sandbags with rope, after that, he brings out a cup of hot chocolate.

*Confessional Cam*

Bob_Ball: Hmm…okay, I didn’t really get most of that, but Captain is still highly getting on my nerves!

Captain: If you’re asking why I’m in your confessional, I’ll answer later, I think a cup of hot chocolate can calm your nerves.

Bob_Ball: Um…three episodes of your grudge, and NOW you’re being nice to me, by offering a drink?

Captain: Sure, and it has marshmallows…I’m not sure if you do, but it’s just the way you like it! I’ll give it to you, but my hands are kind of…*throws hot chocolate in Bob_Ball’s face*

Bob_Ball: Gah, I fucking can’t see!

*End*

After that, Bob_Ball is seen coming out of the confessional booth, still covering his face from the hot chocolate.

“Hey Ball of Bob, we’re back, now what do you want us to do?” Ex asked.

Still covering his face, Bob_Ball knocks his teammates over, except Ex who was holding the camera. The teammates were caught in the rope, and the sandbags caused them to suspend and hit their backs, without any serious injury. They come down afterwards. Unfortunately, they land on the equipment, except Ex’s camera.

“Uh...I really can’t explain right now, but we better keep up our work,” said Bob_Ball, in a nervous way.

The next scene shows Team Coral’s progress.

“Okay, so all I have to do is…what?” Sbs1fan questioned.

“Here’s how things go, CF will hold the camera, Poke will assist you, but with a green screen, his appearance will be cut off, while you are going to skateboard through 4 miniature football goals…or whatever you all them. While doing that, you’ll trip on a rock, have your pants down, try to grab hold of a flag, and make an unfortunate landing in between your legs on one of your goals,” Queen Malie explain.

“So, we’re doing this as a team, what should I do?” Dragiiin asked.

“Easy, you’re the audience track, be as loud as you can, whether it’s laughing, cheering, or other,” Queen Malie answered.

It was set. Poke held the green screen, assists to push Sbs1fan down the half pipe. Sbs1fan then goes to the rock without looking at it while losing his skateboard, purposely undid his belt and grabbed the football flag, and landed on one of the football goals, landing on his left leg, falling down, while knocking the goal post afterwards.

“Good, but you were supposed to-“said Queen Malie.

“Doesn’t matter, we still got good failure,” said Sbs1fan.

The next scene shows Team STFU again, with Captain still on-screen.

“Dude, what happened back there?” The Cartoon said.

“I got my faced smoldered by Captain’s hot chocolate, is that all I messed up?” Bob_Ball said.

“You also kind of got us hit in the backs…but that doesn’t matter anymore,” said tvguy.

“I’ll be right back, I’m just going to get some replacement equipment,” Bob_Ball finished and left the scene. Captain sneaks near the teammates without notice, and brings out his tape recorder.

“I just need fast fingers for this,” said Captain, and pressed the tape recorder on.

“Oh yeah, -I’m just going to be honest again, -you are -annoying me- -this –team –revolves around –me –and –I’m –never (switch to Side B) –nice (switch to Side A) –to –this –team –now –be –the –douche –bags –you are,” said Bob_Ball, through Captain’s tape recorder.

“Um…what was that Bob_Ball?” Clappy said confused. “Are you being a jerk to us, and you’ve been covering it up? Well, you’re going to be eliminated next, enjoy your last day of respect!”

“(switch to Side B) –My (switch to Side A) –team (switch to Side B) –is –fucking –high,” Bob_Ball said through the fake tape recorder conversation.

“You think we smoke? I’ll give you smoke Bob_Ball, from the steam of my irritated ears!” The Cartoon said and saw Bob_Ball.

“And maybe convince him about his strange sentence pattern,” said Ex.

The next scene goes to Team Algae’s progress, Captain laughs along the way.

“Captain, where the hell did you go‽” SG10 exclaimed.

“Okay, I admit, I was having a little too fun with Bob_Ball, now let’s finish up our video!” Captain said.

“You guys can be ill-mannered sometimes, make a new plan for a video, now!” SG10 said, annoyed.

The scene then goes to a computer, with Team Algae’s video being shown.

“Today, I’m going to talk about my days in Underwater Survivor…I’ve been surrounded by a Phineas and Ferb fanatic, a loyal contestant whose gone to his unfortunate downfall, a Wumbologist, a proprietor of a train, and two ungrateful contestants. 4EverGreen, who tried his hardest to get other contestants out, and Captain52, obsessing over his revenge against Bob_Ball, and I’m not done yet!” SG10 said from the video, and it was turned off.

“Okay, now let’s see Team Coral’s,” said Jjs. The video shows the stunt Sbs1fan performed. “And for some reason, I’m missing Team STFU’s video.”

“They believed a conversation from a tape recorder!” Bob_Ball said, shown with bruises.

“Sorry Jjs, we were just angry the time we were doing that,” said tvguy.

“Looks like we have the results: Team Algae unexpectedly wins, as they got the most viewed video, while the other two teams will have to face the next kabob ceremony,” Jjs continued. “Not! See I was testing you guys. It looked like a reward challenge, didn’t it?”

“Well that was close,” Bob_Ball thought.

“See guys, my nearly psychotic rant made us win!” SG10 said.

“Because that was the most twisted thing I ever saw, thanks and darn you!” 4EverGreen said. Team Algae then goes off to the Winner’s Lounge, while the other two teams leave the scene.

“So, will Team Algae settle their differences, will Bob_Ball convince the whole conflict was a hoax? Stay tuned for another episode of Underwater Survivor: SBC Style,” Jjs finished.
-------------------------
NOTES/TRIVIA:

Nobody gets voted off.
70s and Patrick appear, but have no lines.
New Alliance: 4EverGreen and Spongebobs1fan (though more of a mini-alliance)
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 5/24/2011, 1:24 am

10. The Lost City.

“Man, it was totally fun inside there, we must win another challenge!” 4EverGreen said.

“And I can’t believe it’s because of Captain’s cheating,” SG10 said, sounding annoyed.

“Cheating you say? That was actually something called…revenge,” said Captain.

“Not in circumstances is vengeance a dilemma solving scheme of perfection,” SG10 replied.

“Come on science girl, Bob_Ball deserved that; he revealed me and stuff…maybe his elimination can take place at an underwater death-“Captain was then interrupted.

“Shut up, Captain! I was a man of integrity, and you fucking messed it up. All I ask is: what are you?” Bob_Ball said in front of Captain, and left to his team.

“Now does that make you feel better?” SG10 said to Captain.

“What’s the big deal, you systematic pest?” Captain said sounding angry. “Your respect for the other teams is what seems to make us lose! I hope you’re happy, my plan is not done yet,” he said and leaves.

“4EverGreen, we need to eliminate him, before he goes out of control!” SG10 said. “For once, you’re the good guy here.”

“To you, right now, I guess. But we can’t overthrow him, he’s an intern, and the only way to get him off is if he loses his job!” 4EverGreen said.

“It may be a little hard to convince jjs, but I know that you’ve brought your camera, and I was thinking…” SG10 thought.

“We can’t, only television cameras are allowed in the outside area,” 4EverGreen replied.

“Great, now I look like the dumb one,” SG10 said to herself.

*Confessional Cam*

ExKizuna: I hate to break it, but Bob_Ball won’t be bouncing to his victory at some time. He’s going down.

Bob_Ball: (mumbling) I hate you Captain…so much.

4EverGreen: Trying to manipulate another person’s chance of winning? Dang, that was my job.

*End*

“Okay, short and important announcement: we won’t be using the submarine today!” Jjs announced, the remaining contestants are still confused. “Don’t worry about it, it’s nothing too bad or too personal, but it’s to match the theme of our today’s challenge.”

“Whatever it is, I’m still ready,” said tvguy.

The scene goes outside, with a familiar bus in the background.

”Our next destination for today’s challenge is to Atlantis. Our first part of the challenge will have to do with fueling the bus, of course,” said jjs. “As we all know, we have to sing to arrive at Atlantis.”

“Song fuel, is that the best thing those Atlanteans came up with?” ExKizuna said, with disbelief. “I don’t sing.”

“Wait; wasn’t Atlantis crumbled without any apparent motive, ages beforehand?” SG10 questioned.

“This is not the real suburbs of the Pacific Ocean, this is the opposite,” jjs said, almost breaking the fourth wall.

“Speaking of the song, jjs picked it for you, by a viewer’s request,” said 70s.

“And that would be Rebecca Black’s infamous single, Friday,” jjs said, the contestants screamed with horror, except for Queen Malie, 4EverGreen, and The Cartoon.

”The Glee version,” 70s added.

After that, the remaining contestants got on the Atlantean bus.

“For more than I thought, the first round just got insane,” said Ex.

“Come on Ex, it won’t be that bad,” said The Cartoon.

“Okay PokeSponge, we’re in an alliance, and that means you’re agreeing to sing with me. That way, Team Coral will have the Winners Lounge back,” Queen Malie informed.

“Yes Queen Malie,” said PokeSponge.

*Confessional Cam*

PokeSponge: I hate to say it; Queen Malie would always try to hard. She shouldn’t even have anything to worry about right now, since Team Algae loses most of the time, maybe I should’ve dropped my vote for Steel Sponge…wait, I think that was a dream.

*End*

”The first round shall begin, we will now commence singing,” jjs announced, and turned on the music.

Seven AM, waking up in the morning, got to stay fresh, go to…” Bob_Ball sang, emotionlessly. “I hate this song, no doubt.”

Got to have my bowl, got to have cereal,” while Queen Malie was doing this, she noticed PokeSponge was toning out, until she punched him in the shoulder.

TICKIN’ ON AND ON, EVERYBODY’S RUSHIN,” PokeSponge sang, with panic.

“Dudes, this is messed. We’re singing in a bus,” said Ex, obviously annoyed.

I’ll see my friends! Kicking in the front seat, kicking in the back seat, got to make my mind up, which seat can I take?” The Cartoon sang, in nearly full volume.

The rest of the participants sang, while Dragiiin was mocking the lyrics, with hatred of the song, Captain was too, with hatred of Bob_Ball. After that horrific incident of terror was over, the remaining contestants finally arrived at Atlantis, but unfortunately, due to Captain’s trick, he made Bob_Ball open the door while the bus was still moving, causing everybody to free fall. Only Poke got injured.

“Nice landing, I almost thought I won’t make it anyways,” Sbs1fan said sarcastically.

“Never mind that, Bob_Ball did open the door while the bus was running!” Poke said, pointing at Bob_Ball, some of the contestants stared at him as well.

“Now let’s count the participants of the first round,” said jjs. “Hmm…Team Algae had 2, Team STFU had 2 as well…but it looks like Team Coral is in the lead with four participants!”

“Yes, one more round to win, and we’re immune!” Queen Malie cheered.

*Confessional Cam*

PokeSponge: At this rate, my gain of likeability will make me safe again. It’s a good thing me and Queen Malie are nothing like Dragiiin and tvguy.
Dragiiin: Um…I’m right here.
PokeSponge: Since when?
Dragiiin: The entire first round, now get dat ass out, so I can express my own type of thoughts or something.

*End*

“Okay, onward to the second round,” said jjs. The remaining contestants then appeared in the weapons room.

“Does this one involve more bland singing?” Ex questioned.

“Nope, cross my heart on this one, because the second round will involve getting into tanks, defeating them, until they’re completely damaged, and the last one standing will win one point of your team’s immunity,” jjs explained.

“This is fun now,” tvguy thought.

“Now, get inside your tanks, before you end up with the pink one,” jjs said. The contestants zoomed to their tanks, while tvguy and Dragiiin were dog fighting over the last non-pink tank.

“Finders keepers,” said tvguy.

“100 doubloons if you get the pink tank,” said Dragiiin, and got inside the non-pink tank. Tvguy shrugged with annoyance.

“I like Dragiiin, but this is ridiculous for the both of them,” said CF.

“Don’t worry about it, unless it takes until the final challenge, I bet,” said Sbs1fan.

”What’s with you? At first you were spirited, then you did nothing, and now you’re just being all sarcastic and stuff,” said CF.

“People can change sometimes,” said Sbs1fan, and then the challenge began.

Courtesy of Ex’s skills, The Cartoon and Queen Malie were first to be out. Poke was avenged when he activates his missiles, which miss. Captain then attacks, eventually making Bob_Ball out, but also got out, thanks to CF. 4EverGreen uses his cannons, aiming at Clappy, causing him to be out. Sbs1fan attacks 4EverGreen’s tank, making him out. Ex was still going strong as he takes out Poke and SG10. Due to Dragiiin and tvguy’s ongoing rivalry, they take out their own tanks, making Ex, CF, and Sbs1fan left in the second round. CF uses her cannons, but Ex dodges, and aims at both, marking Ex’s victory for Team STFU for the second round.

“Yes, I have bombed those dudes!” Ex exclaimed. “Okay jjs, what’s next?”

“So far, we are tied with Team STFU and Team Coral, while Team “Algae Crumbs” have no positive outcome yet,” jjs announced. “The next challenge involves finding a clue to get in a secret room…while talking in song!”

*Confessional Cam*

Tvguy: Wait a minute, more singing?!

*End*

“And because most songs have end rhyme verse, you have to do that every time. If you exceed your two minute limit of no singing, you’re out,” jjs continued. “In the end, making any burst that isn’t in song form, and you’re out of the third round.”

*Confessional Cam*

Spongebobs1fan: Piece of cake, I just have to wait until I wasted my one minute and fifty five seconds of silence, and Team Coral is safe for sure.

*End*

“Prepare to lose,” Captain said to Bob_Ball.

“Good thinking, which will be enough to get him out for the day!” Clappy said.

“Ugh, why me?” Bob_Ball said to himself.

“Okay guys, I think we’ve already got the point,” said Blue Skarmory.

“And the third round begins…right now,” said jjs.

“I’m out,” Ex blurted out, deciding not to take part.

“Ex, you’re out,” said jjs.

“I know, I’ll take that seat over there please,” Ex finished. The singing was then commenced.

CF: Well, here we are in the Atlantean corridors

Clappy: We still haven’t tricked one dude.

Tvguy: Now, I don’t mean to be rude…

Dragiiin: Yes, you’re going to talk about me. Oh what am I for?

“What are you talking about Drag?-“Poke then realized he was out.

Algae: 3 Coral: 4 STFU: 4

Captain: Oh, how I hate that Bob_Ball! Oh how I love to see his downfall!

Bob_Ball: Be careful now, don’t drop your balls, I will still win somehow!

The Cartoon: Oh quiet you, I still haven’t forgotten about yesterday!

4EverGreen: Team Algae will win again, thou not pray! It’s true!

“Ah-choo!” SG10 sneezed, she was out unfortunately. “I curse the day of how my system works,” she said to herself.

Algae: 2 Coral: 4 STFU: 4

Queen Malie: Now let’s fly and be free, me and Poke are going to win, you see!

Sbs1fan: Doubt it be, please. We’re winning this time!

4EverGreen: Oh yeah, we’re cranking it up, like a twisted lime! Yeah baby, we got thousands locked up in that chest, I will become the best. Word!

Clappy: What was that all about?

CF: And I’m surprised we’re not out!

Bob_Ball then sees Captain stealing Atlantean treasures.

Bob_Ball: You pick…pocket! You’re stealing Atlantean…lockets!

Captain: Put a sock in it! It’s not important now!

Tvguy: This is serious shit, especially around Dragiiin....you know how!

“Well…err…fuck it,” said Dragiiin, giving up for the rest of the round.

Algae: 2 Coral: 3 STFU: 4

The Cartoon: Now then, where were we?

4EverGreen: I TOTALLY HAVE TO PEE!

Captain: Whatever you say, green dude, but you’re in my light!

Bob_Ball: I know one thing’s right! You are never dominant!

Queen Malie: Now let’s explain all the continents! Asia is much larger than Europe! South America is down, North America is up! Sorry, I’ve totally gotten fresh out of rhymes!

CF: That’s okay. Another four nickels we make, we have some dimes!

Spongebobs1fan: Oh how I wish I can groove out of my spontaneous melody!

Bob_Ball: We’re winning at this point!

Tvguy: Are you sure, I see some felony. No offense, GAH! I think I’ve hurt my own joint!

Captain: Oh hey Cartoon, look over there! Oh hey Cartoon, look over there!

After a moment of silence, The Cartoon said, “Okay then…dang it!” The Cartoon was then out.

Algae: 2 Coral: 3 STFU: 3

The remaining singers then see the door, with incomprehensive text.

Clappy: How do we do this? I don’t freakin’ get it!

Bob_Ball: This whole singing routine is driving me to bits! A lot of pain I can’t explain, it’s totally insane!

Captain: You’re such a…

“Don’t even think about it, PLEASE!” Bob_Ball then realizes he was tricked.

Algae: 2 Coral: 3 STFU: 2

CF: We need to find a clue, but what do we have to do?

Tvguy: If anybody’s going to solve this, then Clappy sir, that’s you!

Clappy: Say it isn’t so, we’re still in shit!

4EverGreen: You guys hungry? Let’s Green Egg and Ham it!

Queen Malie: Okay, that was just weak!

4EverGreen: But how will we understand all this Greek?

Spongebobs1fan: It may be Greek to you, but it’s not, through my Shakespearean brain!

4EverGreen: Say what? Say what?! Yeah, you all heard the story, Sbs1fan’s got some brain, can’t explain!

“Okay, I really can’t take this anymore!” Tvguy said.

Algae: 2 Coral: 3 STFU: 1

Clappy: Oh, how will we not make last place? This is a very challenging race!

“Captain, you exceeded your two minutes,” said Jjs.

”Damn, I forgot about that,” said Captain.

Algae: 1 Coral: 3 STFU: 1

CF: There are five of us left.

Queen Malie: All there is to do is get the teams swept.

Clappy: I’m sorry 4EverGreen, but I’m winning this time!

“No you are not!” 4EverGreen said, and paused. “Oh yeah, I saw that coming.”

Coral: 3 STFU: 1

Spongebobs1fan: Oh how will we solve this damn puzzle?!

”Yeah, it’s totally like…ugh, out of rhymes,” said Queen Malie.

Coral: 2 STFU: 1

Clappy: Do we put in a muzzle? Do we just stand here? It’s so secretive, and we’re nowhere near!

CF: Maybe if one of us stops singing, this wouldn’t be such a challenging low!

Clappy: Oh yes I know! And I believe our work here is done!

CF: I hope you had fun, you’d be done!

“No way…” said Clappy, “Damn it.”

Then, the door was finally open, revealing a team immunity chest. CF and Spongebobs1fan grab it.

“It looks like Team Coral are safe for tonight, while Team STFU and Team Algae will have to spend time in the kabob ceremony.

*Kabob Ceremony*

“Now then, I have some kabobs in this plate. As usual, the person who does not get one will have to take a ride home in the escape pod,” jjs announced.

“Because the interns have no credit from elimination, unfortunately, Captain and Blue Skarmory are safe,” said 70s. The two then grabbed their kabobs happily.

“Now…The Cartoon, SG10, ExKizuna, Clappy, and Tvguy,” jjs said, passing them out. The only ones without a kabob were 4EverGreen and Bob_Ball.

“Bob_Ball, you were hovering over hot water when Captain was using something against you,” after noticed jjs was convinced, and the camera caught it all, Bob_Ball smiled. “But your safety depends on everybody else, and obviously, the last kabob goes to Bob-“

Suddenly, a teleportation noise was heard, and a group of three appeared in front of Captain.

“What the hell is going on?” Captain exclaimed.

“Come with us, an explanation will be given later,” one of them said, they then disappeared with Captain.

”Didn’t see that coming…but it seems that I forgot to tell Captain he will be visited the Hidden Underwater Triad if he steals something valuable,” said jjs. With that, the remaining contestants cheered. “So, will Team Algae keep up, will Team Coral find out about Sbs1fan? Stay tuned for another episode of Underwater Survivor: SBC Style,” he finished.
-------------------------
NOTES/TRIVIA:

Eliminated: Captain52(due to being taken away by the Hidden Underwater Triad)
Bob_Ball gets the last kabob, alongside 4EverGreen.
First time since Episode 5 where the team counter was shown.
Absent: SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 5/25/2011, 1:03 am

11. Serebii Scandals

“Well...we finally won that time,” said Poke.

“Yeah, but you know…is anybody else suspicious about Sbs1fan?” CF asked.

“I also like to point out that everybody’s staring at me, just let me live my life,” said Sbs1fan.

“Well, I can’t tell if he’s not the Sbs1fan we know, but for once, my alliance is as brilliant as I planned,” said Queen Malie.

The next scene shows 4EverGreen and SG10.

“This is horrible; we’re down to two members, and one captain!” 4EverGreen said discouraged.

“Look at the bright side 4EverGreen, we won’t have to see Captain anymore,” said SG10. “But, there’s something that’s been going around my mind…”

“It’s how he that your spirit for the other teams is driving our team apart? I actually have to agree with that,” 4EverGreen replied.

“Yep, but not significantly was I vetoing the team for the other converge, I’m bartering to Team Coral because evading inconsistencies is what my departing contribution was intended for,” SG10 explained, and left 4EverGreen.

“Come back science girl, you were my only hope!” 4EverGreen exclaimed.

*Confessional Cam*

SG10: Well, it wasn’t hard, but I wouldn’t really win the next challenge, because…well, 4EverGreen…it’s just plain focus, and….I don't know if he loses it sometimes…just that! I have nothing else.

*End*

“Hey Team Coral, would you mind if I join?” SG10 asked.

“Go for it SG, two brains are better than one,” Sbs1fan suggested.

“Sure, who wouldn’t do that? So, what’s wrong with Team Algae?” CF said.

“It’s just a little something about 4EverGreen, and it looked like time for that team to disband,” SG10 replied.

“Hmm…does anybody know where Dragiiin is?” Poke questioned.

The next scene shows Dragiiin and tvguy in a short conversation.

“Now listen, you stop spamming the place, alright?” Tvguy asked.

”Would I really? It’s not all my human flesh and blood, and I was thinking…are you comparative to 4EverGreen?” Dragiiin replied.

“That was just once!” Tvguy replied.

Moments later, Dragiiin flipped a table, while the two go back to their positions.

“Yeah, it’s more likely the whole tvguy and Dragiiin rivalry thing,” said CF.

After that, the remaining contestants then appeared for the next challenge.

“Alright, today’s challenge is another one involving internet, and that would be Serebii,” jjs announced. “Basically, the theme of the challenge is Pokemon.”

*Confessional Cam*

PokeSponge: Pokemon? Piece of cake, I’m in adoration of the series, and I bet I can give Queen Malie some pointers.

4EverGreen: Well, I’m just kind of the first generation type, but dang, I have rough competition since I’m the only Team Algae member standing, since SG10 moved.

*End*

“Apparently, this challenge is a double elimination,” jjs continued, all the contestants gasped. “For 4EverGreen that is, if he loses on his first try. For the challenge, it’s a simple Pokemon battle. Until two contestants have advanced through, they will battle their captains. Win against your captain, and you’ve received immunity for you team.”

“This is really easy, so who’s first?” Ex questioned.

“That will be you and PokeSponge,” jjs answered. “Then Bob_Ball and 4EverGreen, Tvguy and Dragiiin, and then the rest I will determine,” said jjs.

*Confessional Cam*

Tvguy: I can say I was involved with Pokemon…well until I heard about those rumors about Lavender Town, it made my spine chill.

*End*

“So, is it okay if I use Blue Skarmory?” Ex questioned, “Because I wouldn’t really want to dig through that pile.”

“You’re just saying that because I’m provided support, and a Pokemon, right?” Blue Skarmory said.

“Hmmm…let’s see, I pick that one…no, that one! Ugh, how are these things labeled?” Poke said digging through the pile of Pokeballs.

“Just pick one, it’s anybody’s game when it comes to Pokemon battles,” said 70s.

The battle between Ex and Poke began. Ex send out Blue Skarmory.

“A Skarmory, huh…let’s see what I have here in this Pokeball,” Poke wondered. “Pokeball, go!” He exclaimed, the Pokemon was revealed to be Koffing. “Cool, a Koffing!”

“Yeah, it’s a Koffing, now let’s battle!” Ex said.

“This should be easy,” Poke thought. “Okay Koffing, use Poison Gas!”

Koffing did so, and attacked Blue Skarmory with it, but nothing happened.

“Nice try, but when its steel meets poison, steel always wins, and I’m not talking about Steel, who got eliminated episodes ago,” said Ex. “Steel Wing, Blue Skarmory.”

“With pleasure,” said Blue Skarmory and hits Koffing. Poke’s Koffing was in a pinch now.

“Damn it,” Poke said and shrugged on the next turn. “Self-destruct, Koffing!”

With that, Koffing nuked an explosion, making a large area of smoke hit the contestants, 70s, and jjs, while Blue Skarmory had nearly half damaged lost, and jjs defending from the blast with a Coke machine. Koffing fainted.

“Yes, we did it Blue Skarmory!” Ex said.

“Of course it was, I hope you’re ready for the next few rounds,” said Blue Skarmory.

“Good battle Ex,” Poke said. Queen Malie then glared at him. “It was a random decision, how am I suppose to know which Pokemon are inside?!”

The battle with Bob_Ball and 4EverGreen was then beginning to commence.

“Okay, let’s see it may be a random draw, but I have to go with the one way in the bottom,” said 4EverGreen.

“Hmmm…whatever it is, it better be a good one in my opinion,” said Bob_Ball, randomly picking one.

“The battle between Bob_Ball from Team STFU and 4EverGreen from Team Algae will now begin!” Jjs announced.

”Pokeball, go!” 4EverGreen said. The Pokemon was revealed to be Charizard. “Oh yeah, I am beast! Try that, Bob_Ball.”

“Whatever. Go, whatever you are!” Bob_Ball said. The Pokemon was revealed to be Magikarp. “You’ve got to be kidding me…and it only knows Splash…just great. Okay Magikarp, use your pathetic move!”

Magikarp did so, and nothing happened.

“Looks like we already know who the winner is…okay Charizard, kill it with fire, or Flamethrower in other words!” 4EverGreen called out. Unfortunately, Charizard flew to a corner, disobeying his commands. “No, could I have gotten the wrong Charizard!?”

“Magikarp, splash…ugh,” Bob_Ball said annoyed.

“Seismic Toss, Fire Blast, Bite, do SOMETHING!” 4EverGreen exclaimed. “Please let this Flamethrower work,” he prayed. Charizard the let out a weak flamethrower attack, Magikarp’s health was halved.

“No, Magikarp! Use splash, and please let it hit!” Bob_Ball called out, nothing happened still.

“Okay Charizard, finish it off with another Flamethrower!” 4EverGreen called out. With that, Bob_Ball’s Magikarp’s health was now in a pinch. “Well, I was close.”

”Magikarp, please keep going, I have a game to win, just…please!” Bob_Ball prayed. With a little understanding, his Magikarp started to glow. “Wow, one concern, and it’s already evolving?”

The white glow disappeared; Bob_Ball was joyous to see his new Gyrados.

”And it looks like Gyrados has some more moves. Okay Gyrados, let’s kiss some ass, Aqua Tail!” Bob_Ball called out. With that, Charizard’s damage was now halved.

“Impossible…” 4EverGreen though. “Alright Charizard, if we’re lucky, you can finish off that thing with Seismic Toss!” Charizard then continued to disobey his orders.

”Gyrados, finish Charizard off with another Aqua Tail!” Bob_Ball said. Charizard fainted.

“Charizard is unable to battle, Bob_Ball wins,” jjs announced. “And we’ll be seeing 4EverGreen go home in the next ceremony.”

The next battle with Tvguy and Dragiiin was about to commence.

“Hey Sbs1fan, can we talk for a moment?” Tvguy asked, Sbs1fan agreed, but doesn’t know why he’s needed.

“So, you’re the brains here, so I was thinking you can help me with my strategies against Dragiiin!” Tvguy said.

“I’m sorry, but I’m not the Pokemon encyclopedia here, I’m just the game show strategy studies and Spongebob genius in general,” Sbs1fan replied.

“I was right, there’s something different about you since Steel’s elimination,” said tvguy.

“Okay, you got me, I’m probably a sub-antagonist at this point, but I’m not here to make things worse. And yes tvguy, I still can’t help you out with your challenge,” Sbs1fan replied.

”We can still be friends right? Let’s talk about football some later time,” tvguy replied, and left for his challenge.

“So 70s, is there any chance that Gabite is in this pile?” Dragiiin questioned.

“It doesn’t matter, but you have a chance,” said 70s. Tvguy then picks his random draw afterwards.

“You’re going down Dragiiin, count on it!” Tvguy said, and threw his Poke Ball. The Pokemon was revealed to be Golbat. “Hmm…not what I’ve been expecting, but it works.

Dragiiin then throws his Poke Ball, and reveals Gabite, “Oh yeah, Gabite!”

Trainer’s luck, use Confuse Ray, Golbat!” Tvguy called out. With that, Gabite was confused.

“Bite that thing, Gabite!” Dragiiin called out. Luckily, Gabite wasn’t hurt from confusion and uses his move. Golbat’s health was nearly at half.

“Alright Golbat, use the same move Dragiiin used,” Tvguy said, and Gabite’s health was at half.

“Damn it…now use Dragon Claw, Gabite!” Gabite was once again lucky and uses Dragon Claw against Golbat. Tvguy’s Golbat was now in a pinch.

“Be careful Dragiiin, I’m still winning this, now use Poison Fang!” Tvguy called out. Golbat used the move, but Gabite took less damage.

“Now use Bite again, Gabite!” Dragiiin called out. Gabite snapped out of confusion and used the move, knocking about Golbat.

“Golbat is unable to battle, Dragiiin wins,” jjs announced. Tvguy then frowned with defeat.

*Confessional Cam*

Tvguy: Well, I didn’t think I was going to win anyways; I’m just surprised to see that luck.

*End*

There was now a montage, the next part was The Cartoon vs. Queen Malie, and Queen Malie won, and then was Clappy vs. Spongebobs1fan, and Clappy won. Next was CF vs. SG10 for an apparent reason, and CF wins. Round 2 began, and it started with Dragiiin vs. Clappy, and Dragiiin wins. Next was CF vs. ExKizuna, Ex won. Next was Queen Malie vs. Bob_Ball, and Bob_Ball wins. To make things look even, Bob_Ball and Ex were next to battle, and Ex wins again.

“We’re in the final round, with ExKizuna vs. Squidward and Dragiiin vs. Spongebob, who will win?” Jjs said.

(Warning: The next sequence is rushed, skip it if you want)

Squidward and Spongebob send out their Pokemon, as Dragiiin and ExKizuna continue on with the Pokemon they picked from the pile. After at least five attacks, ExKizuna unfortunately lost to Squidward. After at least 10 attacks, Dragiiin wins, and Team Coral was victorious again.

“And Team Coral has won once again, and Team STFU will have to face elimination in our next ceremony,” said jjs.

*Confessional Cam*

Bob_Ball: It may be a little late to say this, but I’m glad I got my respect back, and all that.

Dragiiin: If I were to vote, Tvguy would be the one going home tonight, and I won’t have to deal the rivalry for hours!

The Cartoon: Okay, I’m just here to say that I haven’t talked much, and been in the background often, but now you won’t have to worry about it…..so, votes…I voted off tvguy.

*End*

“Now, I only have six kabobs in this plate, the extra one is for Dragiiin, I don’t know why, but he’s gotten some votes when I specifically said his team is safe for tonight,” said jjs.

“Pretty damn straight,” said Dragiiin.

”Now then, Blue Skarmory, ExKizuna, Bob_Ball, Clappy, and The Cartoon!” Jjs said, passing out the kabobs. The only ones without one were Dragiiin and tvguy. “Dragiiin, you’re safe! Tvguy you will have to take the escape pod home, with 4EverGreen.

“Whatever, but I could have won, but Dragiiin was in the way and everything-“tvguy said, he was then pushed inside, along with 4EverGreen.

The next scene shows Spongebobs1fan sleeping, he was having a dream about the Hidden Underwater Triad, and Captain52 in a Darth Sidious costume, and he was joining forces with him. He snapped from his dream after that. “Hmm, I really hope I don’t end up like that,” he thought, and went back to sleep.
--------------------
NOTES/TRIVIA:

Eliminated: 4EverGreen and tvguy347
Dragiiin123 gets the last kabob, despite winning team immunity.
SG10 moves to Team Coral. With this and 4EG's elimination, this marks the entire Team Algae wiped out from the competition before the merge.
Don't forget to vote in my poll. XP
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 5/25/2011, 11:30 am

Interesting twist there Steel. Anywho, another great edition as always. I am going to go vote in your poll! Smile
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 5/26/2011, 12:44 am

12. Aftermath II: Trivia-a-Thon

“Now we are back for another episode of UWS Aftermath, coming from the Off-Topic Lounge,” Webizoid announced.

”And Webizoid is back from his grounding from last time,” SOF added. “Before we introduce the 5 booted off contestants, we would like to present the peanut gallery!” Clapping is heard.

“But today, we’re planning on making today’s Aftermath the best one yet…why? Because we look forward to boosting up the ratings from 7 million to 8 million,” said Webizoid.

“Now, here are our special guests. He is creator of a famous literature series, he changed his name in the combination of two of his famous names, we welcome Elastic Dog,” SOF presented.

“My people, no flash photography please,” said Elastic Dog.

“The next one got voted off from a recent scheme, he’s the sponge of the steel, and most recently in the SBT fandom, here’s Steel Sponge,” Webizoid presented.

“Nice being here,” said Steel.

“He was voted off alongside tvguy, the fan of cartoons, the smiley genie himself, 4EverGreen,” SOF presented.

”Now, I can tell you guys one thing, if SG10 didn’t move, I’d still be in the game,” said 4EverGreen.

”Then we have the television repairman, got voted off alongside 4EverGreen, had a rivalry with Dragiiin, we give you tvguy!” Webizoid presented.

“Its great being here,” said tvguy.

“Oh, and we haven’t forgotten about Captain, he was going to show up, but he got in a little unknown situation,” said Webizoid.

That was until the Hidden Underwater Triad appeared with Captain.

“Here’s the guy you need, he requested to be in tonight’s Aftermath show,” one of them said, and the triad left.

“Yeah, they were used to me being third host, so yeah…now I’m here,” said Captain.

“Well, I guess that’s a spirit breaker,” said SOF. “Well, the first thing we’re going to do is talk about the most interesting people still in-game.”

“Let’s have a look at Sbs1fan,” said Webizoid. “Since episode 8, he has been declared sub-antagonist, but it could be a lot of time until he ends up being a full.”

“Could’ve won if he was not in the way,” said Steel, “But whatever.”

“So, does everybody think that Sbs1fan is much of a pain as Bob?-“Captain was then interrupted by the groans from the hosts and the peanut gallery.

“Okay Captain, we get it! You hold a grudge against the Ball of Bob. So, what else should we move on?” Webizoid said.

“Before we express our next thoughts, I was thinking we can open up an Aftermath confessional,” SOF suggested.

“Good idea!” Goosebumpsfan said, revealing himself in the peanut gallery.

“Wait, Goosebumpsfan…I thought you were gone,” said SOF.

“Of course, but that was called taking a break, so now I’m back for some more,” said Goosebumpsfan, the others give out “Okay” looks.

*Confessional Cam*

SOF appears, with an Aftermath Host symbol.

SOF: Good idea, wasn’t it? That’s all I’m going to say.

Goosebumpsfan appears, with a Peanut Gallery symbol.

Goosebumpsfan: Yeah, I stowed away from the SBC thing about a week ago, but this time, I’m well balanced, and stuff.

4EverGreen appears, with a Special Guest symbol.

4EverGreen: Wow, I never knew they were planning on doing this. As being here, I refuse to be predictable, nothing too horrid. By the way, cool camera set.

*End*

“Now, there’s something I’ve been planning on doing for today,” said Captain. “Does anybody want a second chance for the 500 grand, or does anybody from the peanut gallery want it?”

Everybody raises their hands.

“This is a game I like to call the Trivia-a-Thon! It’s a segment all about answering those UWS brain busters, but only 5 lucky contestants can have a go at it. If you lose one time in one certain type of question, it’s…a result into Truth or Noob Cage!” Captain explained.

“What?” Fa said confused.

“Before that happens, we would like to present another special guest to boost the ratings!” SOF interrupted.

“Okay then, who is it, Webizoid’s mom? Captain guessed. That was when Webizoid’s mom came in.

“Webizoid, come back here!” She said, and dragged Webizoid off the set.

“Shoot, not again!” Webizoid said.

Webizoid’s mom then looked at Captain, and said, “and you, do you think it’s funny to talk behind peoples’ backs!?” She stomps on his foot, and leaves afterwards.

“I guess she’s right about Captain,” said SOF.

“Say no more, continue this thing!” Captain said.

“Anyways, who’s the other special guest, Leeroy Jenkins?” OMJ questioned.

“Nope,” SOF answered.

“Lance Lunis?” Steel guessed.

“Rusty Wilkerson?” Elastic Dog guessed.

“Kermit the Frog?” Deli guessed.

“Is it Stacy Hirano?!” Goosebumpsfan said, excitedly.

“Sniz and Fondue?” 4EverGreen guessed.

“Nope, nope, nope, nope, not even close, and…you’re pretty close,” SOF answered. “Anyways, I present Chris McLean and Chef Hatchet!” He presented.

“Thank you, you’re all so kind,” said Chris.

“Okay, what now?” Steel questioned.

“How about you take the co-hosting duties,” SOF suggested.

“Sure then, I’m not doing anything else,” Steel replied.

“So you got Chris McLean to visit here?” Captain questioned. “Well, I think it’s time I announce which five will be participating in my challenge. All of you have scratch cards, 5 of them have my face on it, and you have a chance if you get one.”

With that, the peanut gallery, and the previously booted off contestants used their scratch cards, SpongeSebastian was first to get Captain’s face.

“And it looks like SpongeSebastian already has gotten a chance to return for this season,” said Captain.

“Sweetness,” SpongeSebastian complimented.

They continued to use their scratch cards; the second person to get Captain’s face was Old Man Jenkins.

“OMJ from the peanut gallery might have a chance to debut for this season,” Captain continued.

It continues again, while 4EverGreen becomes the third person to get the winning scratch card. After that, Wumbology got the next winning scratch card. Lastly, tvguy was the fifth lucky person to get the winning scratch card.

“SpongeSebastian, Wumbology, Old Man Jenkins, and voted off contestants 4EverGreen and tvguy have another chance!” Captain said. “Now, I’m going to begin this-“

“Actually Captain, I’ve agreed to host the Trivia-a-Thon 15 minutes ago,” said Chris, Captain stood there jealously.

“This Trivia-a-Thon seems to take the form of Wheel of Fortune, but not mostly. So you take a spin, get a trivia question, get all them right, until you’re the last one standing, as one of the losers end up with the Noob cage,” Chris announced. “I’m going to start with tvguy.”

With that, tvguy took a spin; he got a contestant related question.

“Okay tvguy, who is Queen Malie’s favorite female singer?” Chris said, reading the question.

“Easy one, Ke$ha,” tvguy answered, the question was correct. The next spin went to SpongeSebastian.

“Alright, SpongeSebastian, you got a kabob related question. In Episode 5, who was the sixth person to get a kabob?” Chris said, reading the next question.

“Um…I don’t know, PokeSponge?” SpongeSebastian guessed, the answer was confirmed wrong.

“Looks like you’re the first victim for the Noob cage,” said Chris. SpongeSebastian’s platform came down into the Noob cage, with SpongeSebastian in it. The correct answer was Sbs1fan.

*Confessional Cam*

SpongeSebastian: No matter what I do, I feel like my luck always runs out, do I have rabies?

*End*

The Trivia-a-Thon continued, and it was now OMJ’s turn.

“Okay OMJ, you got a geography related question. What was the destination for episode 8?” Chris said, reading the question.

“Piece of cake, it was Rock Bottom,” OMJ answered, the answer was corrected, and the next spin went to Wumbology, he got a challenge related question.

“It looks like Wumbology is going to answer a question correctly, while taking a physical challenge!” Chris announced. “You have to dodge a bunch of volleyballs, as I ask this, what was the third social networking challenge?”

”I say Eurobricks!” Wumbology answered, it was correct, and he was able to dodge all the volleyballs at once. The next spin went to 4EverGreen; he got a team related question.

“4EverGreen, in the beginning, how many Team Algae members were there?” Chris said, reading the question.

”I believe there were five!” 4EverGreen said, but it wasn’t the right answer. So, the platform fell, and 4EverGreen faced the Noob cage. The correct answer was six.

“Now moving on to round two, tvguy will take another spin!” Chris said. “Tvguy has gotten a kabob related challenge. How many times was Dragiiin present in the ceremonies?”

“Let’s see…if I remember well, I’d say four times,” said tvguy, but it was the wrong answer, and he was put into the Noob cage. The correct answer was five.

“Now it only goes down to Wumbology and OMJ, who will win?” Chris said. It was now Wumbology’s turn, and he got a contestant related question. “Alright then Wumbo, what caused Bob_Ball’s advantage to go down one time?”

”Captain’s Bob_Ball overthrowing kit,” said Wumbo, he once again gets a correct answer.

Now it was OMJ’s spin. He got a challenge related question, “Looks like we have another physical challenge. This time, OMJ will have to perform a skateboard trick, while answering the next question. OMJ, what was previous social networking challenge?”

“Serebii,” said OMJ, but he unfortunately answered it after he failed his trick.

“I’m sorry OMJ. And it looks like we know who the winner is….Wumbology!” Chris announced. Confetti, balloons, and launched bubble gum appeared in celebration.

“Wumbology, you’re going to have a second chance at the 500,000 doubloons, what are you going to do now?” Captain questioned.

“I dunno, not go to Disneyland? If that doesn’t apply, can I put you in the Noob cage?” Wumbology asked.

With that, Captain was in the Noob cage, while the four participants were out of it.

“Pretty good episode wasn’t it? This is UWS Aftermath from the Off-Topic Lounge!” Steel signed off.
-------------------------------
NOTES/TRIVIA:

Wumbology will reinsate in the next episode.
Debut of the Aftermath confessional.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by SOF 5/26/2011, 2:42 pm

good episode, Steel
SOF
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 35563

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 5/26/2011, 7:01 pm

Really nice. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 5/26/2011, 8:04 pm

Now for my guest write episode:

13. The No, Not Four, But Three Floors of Fear

"Wow, it seems like we have overtook Team STFU's winning streak," said Queen Malie.

"Yup, let's hope we can keep winning!" encouraged SpongeBob.

"Yeah, we are doing great," said Sbs1fan.

"You are actually caring about our team for once?" asked Dragiiin123.

"Please...stop criticizing me or I'll just leave the team," he said.

"Sure, "C ya Guys in July"." Dragiiin mocked.

"Whatever," Spongebobs1fan replied. We then heard jjs make an announcement through the speakers.

"What is it? I was in the middle of a great episode of Cash Cab on this fine, and quite largely sized Television screen," SG said.

"Hello everybody," said jjs through the speakers. "Please report to the main deck of the submarine because I have a few special announcements and also regarding today's challenge," he said. Team Coral walked out of the Winner's Lounge.

*Confessional Cam*

Ex: Hmm...maybe tvguy's rivalry with Dragiiin is what caused our losses....

*End*

"Hey everyone, before I announce today's challenge, we have some team changes. First off, Team Algae is no more, thus making Coral and STFU the only teams left." Jjs explained.

"Wait, whose team am I on now?" asked Patrick.

"I was getting to that, you are a co-captain for Team Coral now," said Jjs.

"Yay!" said Patrick as he came over to Team Coral.

"Oh Patrick, we are on the same team!" said SpongeBob.

"It's miracle," Patrick said.

"Enjoy it while you can, because the teams are merging in about two episodes," said 70s.

We heard some contestants moan.

"Now then, for the second announcement: Our Aftermath people had a special Trivia contest and a certain user won, who is now reinstated," explained Jjs.

"Oh lord, please don't tell me it is Captain," said Bob_Ball.

"Thankfully, no." 70s said.

"Elastic?" guessed Dragiiin.

"Steel?" guessed PokeSponge.

"WhaleBlubber?" joked Clappy.

"Nope, nope and nope. It is...WUMBOLOGY!" said Jjs. We see Wumbo come into the main deck.

"Hey guys, I am back!" Wumbo said.

"Wumbo!" exclaimed Ex.

"Also, as Team Algae is no more, Wumbo is now on STFU's side to make things fair," 70s said.

"Hell yeah," said Ex as he high-fived Wumbo.

"Welcome to the team," said Blue Skarmory.

"Now, for today's challenge...we are going to Karate Island!" said Jjs.

"Oh yeah, I am the king of KA-RAH-TE!" said SpongeBob as he karate chopped a bench in half.

"Uhh..." SpongeBob said innocently.

"I hope you know you are paying for that," said Jjs.

"But I'm a captain!" SpongeBob said.

"No exceptions," Jjs replied. "Now then, everybody hang on tight." Jjs said as he went into the control room and drove the submarine through the ocean.

*Confessional Cam*

Wumbology: Feels good to be back!

Dragiiin123: Between me and this camera, I am getting sick of Team Coral; I am glad we are merging soon. Spongebobs1fan is pissing me off, PokeSponge is trying too hard to impress Queen Malie and Queen Malie is too confident. Patrick should not even be a captain or co-captain for that matter. CF and SG are the only ones I can tolerate.

As soon as Dragiiin walks out, we see Spongebobs1fan walk into the Confessional Room.

Spongebobs1fan: Oh yeah, I heard everything Drag said....

We then see him rip out some footage from the camera.

*End*

"We've arrived everyone, grab your gear!" Jjs said. They all arrived on Karate Island.

"Alright, this is how it works: Master Udon has been kind enough to lend this tower to us for our challenge. Each floor has a boss on it, and since I am so cruel, the bosses won't be the ones from the TV shows," smiled Jjs. "Anyways, each boss has two bracelets on their body somewhere: One for Team STFU and one for Team Coral. Once someone snaps off the bracelets or breaks them, the door for that team will open...but be careful! You guys are also equipped with bracelets representing your team...and if that gets broken, you're out of the challenge. The Captains will force you to escort the building." Jjs explained.

"Dang, this sounds nothing like the episode, which I hated btw," said Clappy.

"Yup, that is what makes this version fun!" Jjs said.

"Also note captains and co-captains don't get bracelets," Jjs explained. "This is because they need to all help escort people out once their bracelet is snapped, and also so they can help out their team. So, that means Clappy, SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward won't get braclets."

"Gotcha chief," said Patrick.

We see everybody outside the tower.

"Welcome everybody....and I see SpongeBob SquarePants is back," said Master Udon. "Whoever beats my three bosses will be able to get the Golden trophy on the third and final floor, guarded by the Giant Golden Eel." He explained.

He opened the doors.

"Now go!"

The counter started off:

Coral: 6 STFU: 5

The two teams entered into the first floor, which was very dark, but candles managed to light it up. We saw it had a coral like background on the floor.

"Alright, so where is the bos-" Bob_Ball was cut off when a Giant Crab came flying down from the ceiling. It growled.

"And I assume that is our first boss!" said a panicked The Cartoon. The crab grabbed him and snapped his bracelet, making him the first one out. Squidward escorted him out.

Coral: 6 STFU: 4

We see Master Udon and jjs talking.

"Care for a cup of tea?" asked Udon.

"Why thank you," said jjs as he gave one to 70s too.

"Also, what did happen to your old people?" asked Jjs.

"Ah, they are on vacation....but what I want to know is, where on earth did you get these creatures?" he asked.

"I know a guy," Jjs replied.

We see back to everybody's progress.

Blue Skarmory flew up high, and tried to use Aerial Ace on the crab, but it smacked him out of the air and into the ground, breaking his bracelet. He was escorted out by Squidward.

"This crab is impossible to beat! It keeps swinging its-" The crab snapped off PokeSponge's bracelet. "-Claws.."

The Crab was about to attack Spongebobs1fan, until he jumped out of the way and it grabbed Dragiiin, which snapped open his bracelet. Both Poke and Drag were escorted out by SpongeBob.

"My plan is working perfectly now," Sbs1fan whispered to himself.

Coral: 4 STFU: 3

"How the fuck does jjs expect us to beat this thing when it is IMPOSSIBLE to beat?" asked Wumbo.

"Okay, I am REALLY scared now.." Bob Ball said. The crab growled and was about to smack him into the surface, but he jumped up onto his giant claw and stepped on the Team STFU bracelet on his claw, snapping it and causing the Team STFU door to open.

"Great job, Bob!" said Wumbo.

"I know some moves," Bob said. Team STFU went up into their door. They came to the second floor which had a dark ocean background; a Giant Shark appeared. It growled and it had the two bracelets on both of its fins.

"Dinner time," it growled.

"Alright, I don't know if we will get past this one..." Ex said to himself.

Queen Malie did a kung fu kick on the crab's left claw, breaking the Team Coral bracelet; their door opened.

"About time," SG said, but unfortunately the crab grabbed her legs and broke her bracelet before she could get in.

"That's no fair," CF said.

"That is how the cookie crumbles," said Squidward.

Coral: 3 STFU: 3

We see Team Coral arrive on the second floor.

"Hey, welcome guys and let's say this shark is a bit hungry...." Wumbo said.

The shark growled and charged for Bob Ball. He then literally ate him!

"Hey, let him go skin shit!" said Ex as he punched him in the stomach, spitting Bob out, but unfortunately his bracelet had been swallowed.

"Wow, so you guys like me again." Bob said as he was escorted out.

"Yeah, we can't hold a grudge that was caused by a fail troll," said Clappy from the sidelines.

Coral: 3 STFU: 2

Ex and Wumbo were the only STFU members left while Team Coral only had Spongebobs1fan, Queen Malie and CF.

"Keep it going guys, you can do it!" Clappy cheered to Wumbo and Ex.

The shark charged for Queen Malie, who karate kicked it in the face. She then jumped on it and rode it around. She managed to jump off and it slammed sideways into the wall, which broke the Team Coral bracelet; their door opened.

"Great job Malie!" said CF as the three proceeded upward.

Wumbo said," Okay Ex, I kind of need to some he-"

We see Ex have a fight with the Shark. The shark tried biting him, but Ex punched him in the fin, and the shark bit his leg, which caused both of their bracelets to be snapped, which makes Wumbo the only STFU member left, while the door opened.

"Gah, that fucking hurt!" said Ex as Claps and Squidward took him out.

"You'll be alright, Ex. Anyways, go Wumbo go!" Claps said.

"Woot, go!" Squidward sarcastically cheered.

Coral: 3 STFU: 1

"Hey guys, you might be upset, but I heard Dragiiin insult our team in the Confessional Cam," Sbs1fan told CF and Queen Malie while they walked upstairs.

"Really? What did he say about me?!" said Queen Malie.

"Well, he said he could only tolerate CF and SG. He thinks PokeSponge is a show-off and Patrick is a bad captain. He said you were too confident," Sbs1fan told him.

"I knew Dragiiin was a spammer, but boy I am mad...he just earned himself a one-way ticket home!" said Queen Malie as she charged into the last room with CF, Sbfan and Wumbo.

The Giant Golden Eel woke up, and the room had a cave like background. The Eel growled and slapped Queen Malie into the wall with his tail. She went slamming, and her bracelet broke from the vibration.

"Oh well, you did good Malie," SpongeBob said.

"Dragiiin is going to get it!" said Malie. "CF and Sbs1fan, it is up to you!"

"We'll try our best," CF replied. "And are you sure Dragiiin said he could tolerate me, sbfan?" she asked.

He decided to twist the truth for once and said," He said you are a dirty girl."

"Okay, that doesn't really surprise me...and I don't find it as an insult either.." CF replied.

"Oh well, he still insulted everybody else." Sbs1fan said.

"I can understand about PokeSponge, but what is wrong with Patrick? He just moved today-" Unfortunately, CF and Sbs1fan were grabbed by the eel in the midst of the conversation and both of their bracelets snapped, taking Team Coral out of the competition.

*Confessional Cam*

CF: Maybe Spongebobs1fan should have saved the shocking reveal for the end...

*End*

STFU: 1

"Welp, I am the only STFU and actual contestant left.." Wumbo gulped.

"Wumbo, up there!" said Clappy, pointing to the ceiling.

The bracelets were hanging from the ceiling of the last floor.

"Well, that is just great, how am I supposed to get them?" He asked, and was able to dodge the eel's tail swing.

"That was a close one!" he panicked. The eel groaned again and swung his tail. Wumbo hid behind a fake rock.

"I see you," the eel said.

"Oh crap! Wait, I have an idea, but it is a 50/50 chance of working" said Wumbo. The eel swung his tail for the fake rock he was at and Wumbo jumped up and grabbed the cardboard rock, and he jumped up on it. The eel whacked it high in the air with Wumbo on top of it.

Wumbo went so high, that he managed to grab the STFU bracelet and came flying down and he smashed it into the ground. A hidden door opened to the room with the immunity trophy. Wumbo quickly ran for it.

"Nooo," the eel sighed. But he gave up and went back to sleep.

Wumbo went into the room and saw a golden karate glove trophy with the words "Karate King" written in it.

Wumbo grabbed it. Jjs, 70s and Udon appeared.

"Congratulations Wumbo! You won immunity for Team STFU! Quite impressive since you were just reinstated," Jjs said.

Wumbo put the golden glove on his hand.

"Wow, I don't know what to say." Wumbo said.

"Just be glad, Karate King," bowed Udon.

They all went outside.

"Well, everybody since Wumbo has won the Golden Glove, Team STFU wins! Team Coral's winning streak has been dried up, and they'll be meeting me at elimination." Jjs explained.

Team STFU went into the submarine and straight into the Winner's Lounge.

"Oh, how I missed you Winner's Lounge!" Squidward said as he began to kiss the couch.

"Okay, I did not need to see that," Wumbo said.

Meanwhile, we see Spongebobs1fan tell Patrick what Dragiiin said about him.

"Oh how rude! He is gonna get it now!" Patrick said angrily.

"Now now, temper Patrick. Once we vote him out, everything will be okay," SpongeBob reassured.

"You're right buddy, let me in the voting room!" Patrick demanded as he busted down the door.

"Good, I got me, Queen Malie, SpongeBob and Patrick to vote out Drag." Sbs1fan said. "Might as well tell Poke too." He did so and Poke was angry.

"Well, I knew Dragiiin couldn't change.." Poke said.

"Just vote him out and we won't have to deal with him." Sbs1fan said. Everybody voted and they went into the ceremony. Sbs1fan laughed.

*Confessional Cam*

Spongebobs1fan: Bye bye Dragiiin!

*End*

*Fortune Cookie Ceremony*

"That's right: We have no kabobs tonight. Master Udon was nice enough to make fortune cookies for our ceremony." Jjs explained.

"Thank god, something delicious for once!" Dragiiin prayed. "Well, aside from the human flesh sticks."

"Too bad you won't get one, traitor," Poke said to himself.

"Now then, I have 7 fortune cookies on this plate." Jjs said. "For captain honors, Patrick and SpongeBob get theirs." He threw two cookies at them.

SpongeBob opened his cookie and read it: "You have the strength of a champion."

"Ohh, does that mean I am a KA-RAT-TE! king after all?" SpongeBob said proudly.

"Maybe. Anyways, Queen Malie, CF, SG and Spongebobs1fan are safe," Jjs said as he threw the fortune cookies at them. The bottom 2 were PokeSponge and Dragiiin.

"Well well well...Dragiiin and PokeSponge. Poke, you just got bad luck again it seems."

"Well, I am no fighter," he said.

"While Dragiiin seems to have lost the respect of his teammates," Jjs said.

"Wait, what the fuck?" asked Dragiiin.

"Oh, we saw everything in the Confessional Cam, Sbs1fan showed me and the others," Jjs said.

"This is bullshit, he shouldn't be snooping in other people's business," Dragiiin complained.

"This is a game show, my boy. Of course there will be drama," Jjs said.

"Meh, whatever. Just do away with me. But this is still unfair." Drag replied.

"Then Poke, you are safe!" said Jjs as he threw him his fortune cookie.

He opened it and it said: "Your loved one will come to you once you show them your gratitude."

"It is nice, but what does it mean?" Poke asked.

We then see Dragiiin in the escape pod.

"Just beware Sbs1fan, Team Coral..." Dragiiin warned. The escape pod launched off.

*Confessional Cam*

CF: Yeah, I know something has changed with Sbs1fan for sure. And I am going to stop him before he turns into Captain or 4EverGreen!

*End*

"Well folks, you saw it all. Will Team Coral lose again? Will Team STFU prevail once more? And, will Sbs1fan show his true intentions to everybody soon? Find out next time on UWS!" Jjs said as he signed out.

NOTES/TRIVIA

Eliminated: Dragiiin123
PokeSponge gets the last fortune cookie.
Patrick is now a co-captain for Team Coral while Wumbology is now a Team STFU member.
This is the second episode to have something else other than kabobs. The first episode was "Eurotopia" which had Captain Bars.

Last edited by jjsthekid on 6/11/2011, 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 43131

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down