SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com "Club SpongeBob" Discussion Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
"Club SpongeBob" Discussion 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
"Club SpongeBob" Discussion Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
"Club SpongeBob" Discussion Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
"Club SpongeBob" Discussion Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
"Club SpongeBob" Discussion Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
"Club SpongeBob" Discussion Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
"Club SpongeBob" Discussion Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
"Club SpongeBob" Discussion Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
"Club SpongeBob" Discussion Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
"Club SpongeBob" Discussion Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

"Club SpongeBob" Discussion

+14
ExKizuna
Dragiiin123
spongebobiscool
JCM
tvfan95
SG10
Fa
tvguy347
♣CF♣
Steel Sponge
Pakasa43
Wumbology
storytime7
that70sguy92
18 posters

Go down

"Club SpongeBob" Discussion Empty "Club SpongeBob" Discussion

Post by that70sguy92 8/21/2010, 12:15 am

An episode people either love or hate. Personally, I love it.

Discuss here.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 64082

Back to top Go down

"Club SpongeBob" Discussion Empty Re: "Club SpongeBob" Discussion

Post by storytime7 8/21/2010, 12:18 am

my friend hates it but I love it.

Patrick: Magic Conch, could Squidward have some of this yummy delicious super teffific sandwhich?

Magic Conch: No.

Patrick: hmm... Could I have this yummy delicious Super Terrific Sandwhich?

Magic Conch: Yes

Patrick: Alright!!!
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24878

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 8/21/2010, 12:21 am

storytime7 wrote:my friend hates it but I love it.

Patrick: Magic Conch, could Squidward have some of this yummy delicious super teffific sandwhich?

Exactly. All the magic conch stuff had me laughing plenty.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64082

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 8/21/2010, 12:24 am

that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:my friend hates it but I love it.

Exactly. All the magic conch stuff had me laughing plenty.

I know, this episode is severely underrated. It was also funny how much they were actually prasing the magic conch. Pretty much almost every episode from season 3 is amazing in my eyes.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/21/2010, 8:52 am

I don't really love it or hate it. I guess it was ok, but there was slightly too much Squidward abuse for my liking. I did lol at "Widward's woing to work!" though. Just the delivery of that line made it hilarious.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46743
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakasa43 8/21/2010, 10:15 am

I didnt really like it, the part where SB & pat dont give Squidward any food was pretty selfish.
Pakasa43
Pakasa43
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24217

http://spongyland.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 8/21/2010, 10:43 am

pakasa43 wrote:I didnt really like it, the part where SB & pat dont give Squidward any food was pretty selfish.

SB and Pat didn't refuse to give him food, the conch did. Silly Face!

Speaking of this episode, it really has its moments.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37594

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/21/2010, 10:49 am

Steel Sponge wrote:
pakasa43 wrote:I didnt really like it, the part where SB & pat dont give Squidward any food was pretty selfish.

SB and Pat didn't refuse to give him food, the conch did. Silly Face!
Yeah, SB and Patrick were powerless. Silly Face!
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46743
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 8/21/2010, 6:34 pm

I thought it was an alright episode.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32925

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/21/2010, 7:07 pm

It was okay...I felt like it started stronger than it finished.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42415

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 8/30/2010, 11:59 am

I liked the concept, but I felt as though the magic conch got annoying by the end. 7.5/10 Ok
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25210

Back to top Go down

Post by SG10 8/31/2010, 10:54 pm

It was stellar IMO, too.
Spongebob: Oh, magic conch shell? What should we do to escape the kelp forest?
Magic conch shell: Nothing.
Patrick: The shell has spoken!
Squidward: Nothing? We can't just sit here and do nothing!
Spongebob and Patrick: *sit motionless with impassive expressions on faces*

Squidward: As if the answers to all your problems will fall right out of the sky! *laughs* Fall right out of the sky!
Pilot: Dude, we're falling right out the sky! We gotta drop the load!

Just thought I'd throw in a few memorable gags Silly Face!
SG10
SG10
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 26935

http://www.xat.com/TheChemistsLab

Back to top Go down

Post by tvfan95 8/22/2011, 5:40 pm

This episode SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!
tvfan95
tvfan95
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26201

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/22/2011, 8:54 pm

This isn't one of season three's best episodes, but it is still plenty funny. 10/10
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26146

Back to top Go down

Post by tvfan95 8/22/2011, 11:18 pm

JCM wrote:This isn't one of season three's best episodes, but it is still plenty funny. 10/10
It isn't one of the best...yet it gets a perfect score? So basically Season 3 is beyond perfection? Wow, that's pretty high praise for a children's comedy show.
tvfan95
tvfan95
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 8/23/2011, 1:59 pm

All of u guys are out of ur minds this episode was great and all of u saying is bad yea right. Smash . Anyways this episode was excellent especially the magic conshell made it real funny with funny squidward abuse. 10/10
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26327

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/23/2011, 2:34 pm

tvfan95 wrote:
JCM wrote:This isn't one of season three's best episodes, but it is still plenty funny. 10/10
It isn't one of the best...yet it gets a perfect score? So basically Season 3 is beyond perfection? Wow, that's pretty high praise for a children's comedy show.

It's not a children's comedy show. It can be enjoyed by all demographics. If it was a children's show and ONLY a kid's show, they wouldn't reference anal sodomizing, making a female's cleavage larger with an underwire bra, and other adult-themed subjects.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42415

Back to top Go down

Post by tvfan95 8/23/2011, 6:52 pm

spongebobiscool wrote:All of u guys are out of ur minds this episode was great and all of u saying is bad yea right. Smash . Anyways this episode was excellent especially the magic conshell made it real funny with funny squidward abuse. 10/10
The Magic Conch is annoying. Oh wow, he's say No, when Squidward wants him to say yes! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD No, that's not funny at all. I'm sorry, I know it's your opinion, but I've never even heard anyone say why the Conch is so amazing, it's just funny cause "it's the Conch". Or more appropriately, because "it's a well-remember thing from a pre-movie episode, which automattically means instant comedy gold!". Plus the Squidward abuse would also be very criticized if it were post-movie. It is not witty at all. Squidward wants food, and out of no fault of his own he is forced to nearly starve. No wit, just cruelty. Some may argue it was his fault, but how so? The only reason he didn't get to eat was because some unfunny toy just happened to land on "No" for everything he asks.

tvguy347 wrote:
tvfan95 wrote:

It's not a children's comedy show. It can be enjoyed by all demographics. If it was a children's show and ONLY a kid's show, they wouldn't reference anal sodomizing, making a female's cleavage larger with an underwire bra, and other adult-themed subjects.
Well here's how I see it. Nickelodeon makes sure that everything aired it suitable for a child to see (episodes like The Splinter kind of question that, but I digress). They will throw in innuendos every once in a while that only adults will get, but it has to be subtle enough so that kids won't understand it.
So really, it is a kid's show persay, that is the demographic the show is obviously trying to market to, but it can be enjoyed by adults. It's like how a show made for women could also be enjoyed by some men, like say that My Little Pony show (no one could deny that was made for little girls, but apparently it features enough wit that any age or gender could also end up enjoying).
I suppose you can just rephrase my original to say "a comedy show", it pretty much works the same way.
tvfan95
tvfan95
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/23/2011, 6:57 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
tvfan95 wrote:

See, I missed all of that, and it depresses me that you managed to catch it.
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 8/24/2011, 2:58 pm

tvfan95 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
tvfan95 wrote:

Well here's how I see it. Nickelodeon makes sure that everything aired it suitable for a child to see (episodes like The Splinter kind of question that, but I digress). They will throw in innuendos every once in a while that only adults will get, but it has to be subtle enough so that kids won't understand it.
So really, it is a kid's show persay, that is the demographic the show is obviously trying to market to, but it can be enjoyed by adults. It's like how a show made for women could also be enjoyed by some men, like say that My Little Pony show (no one could deny that was made for little girls, but apparently it features enough wit that any age or gender could also end up enjoying).
I suppose you can just rephrase my original to say "a comedy show", it pretty much works the same way.

Actually, people CAN deny that it was made for little girls. Maybe the first three MLP series were made for little girls, but Lauren Faust wanted the new My Little Pony series to be enjoyed by people of all ages (and people of all ages and genders have been enjoying it.)
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 8/24/2011, 3:02 pm

this episode is so f***ing amazing. especially the part where patrick is building the gravestones. and squidward abuse is funny because squidward is a pretentious idiot (but thats why hes funny)
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24501

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 8/24/2011, 3:13 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
tvfan95 wrote:

When did you start using big words for stuff like this? xD Anehway, hmm, first post on an episode discussion... I like this ep(yes, i don't usually watch Spongebob anymore, but i've seen plenty of the older stuff) Like, I srsly like it. Stop abusing it D: =P
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 29002

Back to top Go down

Post by SOF 8/24/2011, 3:14 pm

tvfan95 wrote:
dude, it is just their opinion. plus, it is just an episode, no need to get all fussy over it

anyways, i liked Club SB, 9/10
SOF
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 35498

Back to top Go down

Post by tvfan95 8/24/2011, 7:51 pm

SOF wrote:
tvfan95 wrote:
dude, it is just their opinion. plus, it is just an episode, no need to get all fussy over it

I was just saying 10/10 means PERFECT, so that means no episode can be better than it. If he had said it was the best episode or tied for it, 10/10 could apply.
Dragiin mentioned the ONLY part I liked about it, that Patrick tombstone joke was funny. Still however, I'm not seeing anyone giving reasons for liking this episode! Nearly anytime people love an episode they'll list specific moments they loved, but that Pat one was the only one I've heard yet.
I seriously think some people should rewatch it. Hey, maybe you will still like it, if you rewatch it with an open mind, forget all the praise and just pretend it's a brand new episode and still think it's unbelieveably amazing, fine. But just saying the Squidward abuse is funny....because....isn't really enough. I feel nostalgia is getting in people's ways, honestly I think I MAY have overrated MM&BBV because it's one of the episodes that I remember the most from the days when all my friends loved SB.
You CAN like Club SpongeBob, but I feel some people just assume it's great without giving it a fair chance.
That's it, enough about this freakin' episode. I'm coming off as someone who obsesses over some random episode that aired like 9 years ago, when really that's not the case. The only way I'll ever talk Club SpongeBob again is if some post gives me a change of heart, and I'll fully admit I was wrong about the episode
tvfan95
tvfan95
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/24/2011, 9:44 pm

tvfan95 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvfan95 wrote:

I was just saying 10/10 means PERFECT, so that means no episode can be better than it. If he had said it was the best episode or tied for it, 10/10 could apply.
what no

10/10 does mean it is perfect, but pretty much all of season three was perfect. I'm not saying CS is the best episode ever or anything.
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvfan95 8/26/2011, 4:41 pm

JCM wrote:
tvfan95 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvfan95 wrote:

what no

10/10 does mean it is perfect, but pretty much all of season three was perfect. I'm not saying CS is the best episode ever or anything.
I think you're using the word perfect wrong... Here's a Dictionary definition:
"excellent or complete beyond practical or theoretical improvement"
So even if you're saying it's perfect by SpongeBob perfection standards, it still cannot be, since you're saying other episodes do things better
I'm not even TOTALLY against giving it a 10/10 PERSAY, but now you're saying it's perfect despite not even being tied for the best!
tvfan95
tvfan95
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/26/2011, 4:52 pm

All of the season three episodes were equally as good as the others. There. That should do it.
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvfan95 8/26/2011, 6:43 pm

JCM wrote:All of the season three episodes were equally as good as the others. There. That should do it.
So then Club SpongeBob is tied for your favorite episode?
tvfan95
tvfan95
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Servin' Up Smiles 8/26/2011, 7:19 pm

Hah I love this episode! Way wook wits widward!
Servin' Up Smiles
Servin' Up Smiles
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 23654

Back to top Go down

Post by tvfan95 8/26/2011, 7:20 pm

Ugh I hate this episode...
tvfan95
tvfan95
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Servin' Up Smiles 8/26/2011, 7:26 pm

tvfan95 wrote:Ugh I hate this episode...

What?!? Why? State your reasons!
Servin' Up Smiles
Servin' Up Smiles
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 23654

Back to top Go down

Post by tvfan95 8/26/2011, 7:34 pm

Servin' Up Smiles wrote:

It just isn't funny! There's one good part:
■Squidward: Well.. this is the end..
■SpongeBob: No its not Squidward!!
■Patrick: [building coffins] Its not?
NOTHING else is memorable AT ALL. Everyone is like "OMG OMG IT'S SO FUNNY IT'S THE BEST EPISODE EVER 10000/10!!!!!!!" when there is essentially no memorable parts people bring up it's always the same old tired "oh the Conch, the Conch was so funny!". There is opinion I know, but geez people, has anyone really presented a reason for it being that great? For example, you bring up the beginning when they're talking in code, putting a W in front of everything. No offense, but where's the wit in that? It's not some silly code. It's not like there's any plans on words involved with it. It's not even something clever like talking backwards. It's just...talking with a W in front of all your words. A Kindergartener could come up with that joke.
I'll never understand the love for it, never ever ever. If people just though it was alright, ok, I could live with that. But it's so bleh. SpongeBob B.C., Doing Time and maybe Squirrel Jokes are the only two episodes in Season 2-3 I consider worse than it.
tvfan95
tvfan95
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 8/26/2011, 7:36 pm

Great episode, and one of my favorites.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 33159

Back to top Go down

Post by tvfan95 8/26/2011, 7:37 pm

Elastic Dog wrote:Great episode, and one of my favorites.
Thanks for giving your reasons for liking it so much!
tvfan95
tvfan95
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 8/26/2011, 7:39 pm

tvfan95 wrote:
You. Just...ugh. Are we like, not allowed to say we like an episode without reasons? Just...just f**k you.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 8/26/2011, 7:41 pm

tvfan95 wrote:
Servin' Up Smiles wrote:

It just isn't funny! There's one good part:
■Squidward: Well.. this is the end..
■SpongeBob: No its not Squidward!!
■Patrick: [building coffins] Its not?
NOTHING else is memorable AT ALL. Everyone is like "OMG OMG IT'S SO FUNNY IT'S THE BEST EPISODE EVER 10000/10!!!!!!!" when there is essentially no memorable parts people bring up it's always the same old tired "oh the Conch, the Conch was so funny!". There is opinion I know, but geez people, has anyone really presented a reason for it being that great? For example, you bring up the beginning when they're talking in code, putting a W in front of everything. No offense, but where's the wit in that? It's not some silly code. It's not like there's any plans on words involved with it. It's not even something clever like talking backwards. It's just...talking with a W in front of all your words. A Kindergartener could come up with that joke.
I'll never understand the love for it, never ever ever. If people just though it was alright, ok, I could live with that. But it's so bleh. SpongeBob B.C., Doing Time and maybe Squirrel Jokes are the only two episodes in Season 2-3 I consider worse than it.

Dude, learn to take an opinion.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36865

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 8/26/2011, 7:44 pm

tvfan95 wrote:

Seriously, SHUT UP. Nobody cares if you hate the episode, and stop harassing everybody who likes it and demanding reasons why it's good.

In fact, you unnecessarily bumped this thread with a post that is nothing more than spam:

"This episode SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!"
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 8/26/2011, 7:45 pm

storytime7 wrote:
tvfan95 wrote:

Seriously, SHUT UP. Nobody cares if you hate the episode, and stop harassing everybody who likes it and demanding reasons why it's good.

In fact, you unnecessarily bumped this thread with a post that is nothing more than spam:

"This episode SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!"

I love you so much.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36865

Back to top Go down

Post by tvfan95 8/26/2011, 7:59 pm

Wow....
I-I'm really just in shock.
Thank you to everyone who just called me out. I deserve to be told to shut the f*** up, I deserve to be banned for this whole thing. In fact moderators, please punish me. Take my posting privelages away for a month or something.
I dunno what got into me. I believe that in general I can take opinions well. Good Neighbors, my most disliked episode's thread is filled with comments calling it very underrated. While I posted why I disliked it, I never bashed other for it.
I just, sigh, I don't even know what got into me. I just couldn't get why people liked it, and genuinely thought that people only liked it more nostalgic purposes. While still think they were great, I think I've had an underlined distain for the older episodes since post-movie began, maybe just because it saddened me how downhill the show got. Therefore when I see pre-movie episode that gets praised while I think it's mediocre, I get frusturated. I litterally think six years of hearing everyone act like the pre-movie episodes were perfect while post-movie was sub-par at best came out here. I don't know if that make sense to anyone else, but it does to me.
I apologize so much. I don't know what got into me. I'm very ashamed. Any reputaion I had prior to this, if there was any, is now gone, I'm gonna be put into the same group as trolls who only join SpongeBob forums to hate on the show.
Of course if ANYONE thinks I meant ANY of my criticisms towards other persons opinions as an insult or harrasment, rest assure that even at my most frusturated point I never meant any insult towards anyone.
I...don't know. I deserve the award for worst poster of the year. I'm truly ashamed. Litterally, I have a huge frown on my face and stopped everything I was doing to write this.
Ban me, please. That is the proper punishment for immature, unable to accept opinions noobs like me. Perhaps I'm going a little overboard, but my actions are inexcusable. I hang my head in shame, and will like never be able to show my face on this website again.
tvfan95
tvfan95
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 8/26/2011, 8:03 pm

tvfan95 wrote:Wow....
Thank you to everyone who just called me out. I deserve to be told to shut the f*** up, I deserve to be banned for this whole thing. In fact moderators, please punish me. Take my posting privelages away for a month or something.
I dunno what got into me. I believe that in general I can take opinions well. Good Neighbors, my most disliked episode's thread is filled with comments calling it very underrated. While I posted why I disliked it, I never bashed other for it.
I just, sigh, I don't even know what got into me. I just couldn't get why people liked it, and genuinely thought that people only liked it more nostalgic purposes. While still think they were great, I think I've had an underlined distain for the older episodes since post-movie began, maybe just because it saddened me how downhill the show got. Therefore when I see pre-movie episode that gets praised while I think it's mediocre, I get frusturated. I litterally think six years of hearing everyone act like the pre-movie episodes were perfect while post-movie was sub-par at best came out here. I don't know if that make sense to anyone else, but it does to me.
I apologize so much. I don't know what got into me. I'm very ashamed. Any reputaion I had prior to this, if there was any, is now gone, I'm gonna be put into the same group as trolls who only join SpongeBob forums to hate on the show.
Of course if ANYONE thinks I meant ANY of my criticisms towards other persons opinions as an insult or harrasment, rest assure that even at my most frusturated point I never meant any insult towards anyone.
I...don't know. I deserve the award for worst poster of the year. I'm truly ashamed. Litterally, I have a huge frown on my face and stopped everything I was doing to write this.
Ban me, please. That is the proper punishment for immature, unable to accept opinions noobs like me. Perhaps I'm going a little overboard, but my actions are inexcusable. I hang my head in shame, and will like never be able to show my face on this website again.
I'd do what he says, guys.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by SOF 8/26/2011, 8:15 pm

wow... dude everyone has their opinion.
SOF
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 35498

Back to top Go down

Post by tvfan95 8/26/2011, 8:24 pm

SOF wrote:
wow... dude everyone has their opinion.
That's what I'm saying! The way I acted, critcizing everyone's opinions, was awful.
Seriously guys, suspend me. I feel really bad right now and being punished is probably the one way I'll get over it.
tvfan95
tvfan95
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/27/2011, 2:09 pm

tvfan95 wrote:That's what I'm saying! The way I acted, critcizing everyone's opinions, was awful.
but i do that all the time and everybody loves me for it
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down