SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Spongebob: Elementary Days Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Spongebob: Elementary Days 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Spongebob: Elementary Days Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Spongebob: Elementary Days Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Spongebob: Elementary Days Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Spongebob: Elementary Days Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Spongebob: Elementary Days Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Spongebob: Elementary Days Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Spongebob: Elementary Days Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Spongebob: Elementary Days Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Spongebob: Elementary Days Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Spongebob: Elementary Days

2 posters

Go down

Spongebob: Elementary Days Empty Spongebob: Elementary Days

Post by Guest 1/22/2010, 11:26 pm

The first episode of this new show will be posted tommorow... Wink

Back to top Go down

Spongebob: Elementary Days Empty Re: Spongebob: Elementary Days

Post by that70sguy92 1/23/2010, 12:26 am

Can't wait! SOO Happy
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 64077

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/23/2010, 1:55 pm

Spongebob: Elementary Days
Season 1: Kindergarten
Episode One: Show And Tell
--------------------------------------

Remember everyone, tommorow is show and tell day. That means you need to bring something from you're home to show to the class.
Spongebobs thinking in his head, " I have no idea what to bring. Oh, I know what to bring! My jelly fish net!
Meanwhile, Patrick is thinking of what to bring to show and tell, " Uhh, I bring my jelly net that my Daddy bought for me!"
The next day at show and tell everyone had shown what they brought except for Spongebob, Patrick, Jake, and Ryan. It was Jakes turn and he brought his worm named Spot. Everyone liked Spot, because he was so nice and friendly. Then it was Ryan's turn but he didn't go because he forgot to get something from his home. Spongebob went in front of the class to show them what he got but none of the class seemed to care. Class was over and Patrick never got a chance to show what he had brought. Spongebob saw that he was dissapointed because he didn't get a chance to show.
Spongebob starts talking to Patrick, " Hey what did you bring?"
Patrick replied and said," Only a jelly net."
Spongebob, " Thats cool! Mabey you and me can go jellyfishing sometime?"
Patricks spirits got higher, " That would be awesome! Ok well I guess I will seee you later."
Spongebob, " Ok, bye Patrick!"

Back to top Go down

Spongebob: Elementary Days Empty Hello

Post by tvguy347 1/23/2010, 6:11 pm

umm. . . you sorta copied my spin off no offense Shocked
Look. This is why:

The KK: The Days Before Spongebob
Spongebob Elementary

Jim______ Jake
Marley______Ryan
Tim&Tom_____Spot

You can kinda see the similarity between our ORIGINAL characters.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42410

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 1/23/2010, 6:13 pm

tvguy347 wrote:umm. . . you sorta copied my spin off no offense Shocked
Look. This is why:

Spongebob Elementary

Jim______ Jake
Marley______Ryan
Tim&Tom_____Spot

I'm sure it wasn't intentional. Smile
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 64077

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/24/2010, 11:36 am

tvguy347 wrote:umm. . . you sorta copied my spin off no offense Shocked
Look. This is why:

Spongebob Elementary

Jim______ Jake
Marley______Ryan
Tim&Tom_____Spot

No i didn't copy you're spin off if its really simular to your spin off im sorry. I got this idea from one of my old spin offs that i had. I didn't even know that you had a spin off till just now.

On other news, the second episode of Spongebob: Elementary Days called The Field Trip, will air tommorow...

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/24/2010, 1:33 pm

cool can't wait!!!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/25/2010, 7:59 pm

Season One: Kindergarten
Episode Two: The Field Trip

(Spongebobs Mom walks into his bedroom) " Hunny its time for you to wake up for school, you have a field trip today." (Spongebob suddenly wakes up and he jumps out of his small bed.) "Yipee!!!!! The field trip is today, were going to go to the Clam Oyster Stadium!!!!" (Spongebob then got ready for school quiker than he ever has before, and then he started to walk out the door but then stopped to ask his mom something) "Hey Mom do you think Patrick will be there?" (Spongebobs Mom pauses and then says), "I'm sure that he will be there Spongebob." (Spongebob walked onto the bus and he looked for Patrick. Patrick lived a mile down the road so he never got to see him that much outside of school. He saw him and sat down next to him.) "Hey Patrick." "Hey Spongebob." ( When they got to the school they got off the bus and then they went to there class. ( Good morning class. As you all know today is the day of the field trip to the stadium, so you need to pick a buddy to be by at all times so you don't get lost.) Spongebob shortly looked at Patrick) " Do you want to be my buddy?" "Sure Spongebob." (They loaded the busses and they headed to Oyster Stadium.) (They got off the bus and went into Oyster Stadium.) "So Patrick, do you like Clams?" "Oh yeah, I think that they are cool." But then, one of the platforms started to break, everyone started to scream especially Patrick because he fell in the pit where they kept the clam. "SPONGEBOB!!!!!! Help!" (Everyone had left except for the two of them. Patrick was trying to jump back up but he couldn't get back up.) "Here, Patrick grab my hand!" (There hands barely reached but he got up) "Thank you spongebob!" "Dont mention it" (They got out right before the whole stadium collapsed) When they went to school everyone was cheering for spongebob, after all, he did save patricks life. Spongebob was awarded the courageous award for risking his life to save his new friend Patrick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/27/2010, 8:54 pm

Episode 3: The Bully
Season 1: Spongebob Elementary Days

In Bikini Bottom, it was a clear Monday morning, and it was time for school for Spongebob and Patrick. Patrick didn't want to go to school though, because he was afraid of the schools bully, Kyle. Kyle was so much bigger and stronger than everyone else mostly because he had failed Kindergarten four times. Kyle never liked Patrick since the first day he saw him, he would always tease him and make fun of him. When it came time for Recess that day Patrick was scared to even go outside.

"Come on Patrick, i'm sure if you try to talk to him and be friends with him, he probally won't tease you anymore." Said Spongebob.
"I don't know Spongebob, but i'll try."Said Patrick.

Patrick walked outside and went up to Kyle.

"What do you want looser Patrick?" Said Kyle.
"I was going to try to be friends with you."

They talked into Recess was over about simple things like what is you're favorite tv show. The lonley bully now had one good friend, and now he's nicer to everyone.

The next day....

"So Patrick, are you going to go outside today?" said Spongebob
"Of course Spongebob, Kyle and I are good friends now. We play hide and go seek with each other during recess." said Patrick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/1/2010, 8:14 pm

Episode Four: The Race For The Class Leader
Spongebob E.D.
Season One

It was time for another school day for the kids of Bikini Bottom. For some of the kids it was like any other day, but for Spongebob and Kyle it wasn't. Today was the day for the election of the class leader. Kyle was running for the class and so was Spongebob. Everone liked Spongebob and Kyle because they were both nice and willing to do things. But Spongebob and Kyle did not like each other because they both felt that they should get the title of Class Leader. Patrick, on the other hand didn't no who to vote for, they were both really good friends.
"Patrick, you should vote for me, buddy. Tell you what, since were great friends i'll beat up that little square dude any time you want me to."

That really ticked Patrick off, Patrick walked up to Kyle and started to say something.

"HEY!!! Never say anything bad about Spongebob! He saved my life!"

Then Patrick punched Kyle. He was so unaware that Patrick was going to punch him that he fell on the ground. Patrick got in a lot of trouble for what he did but Spongebob was his best friend and he didn't want anyone to be mean to him. When the election finally came, almost everone seemed to vote for Spongebob, because the former bully, Kyle got punched by Patrick.

Kyle later became a bully again, and his relationship with Patrick was ruined, but Patrick was happy knowing he had one good friend, Spongebob.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/12/2010, 11:03 pm

Episode Five: Dont You Dare
Show: Spongebob Elementary Days

It was a normal school day for Patrick, except for one thing. Today was the day of the annual fundraiser that has been held every year since the school was founded and built. The fundraiser is usually dominated by the older kids in the school. Every grade has tried to do the fundraiser except for one grade, Kindergarten. The reason that they have never tried to do the fundraiser is because the older kids told a kindergartener once that if he tried to do it something very bad would happen to him. Kindergarteners had stepped down from the plate untill on a sunny day in May.

"Hunny, time to wake up for school! Today is the day of the fundraiser!"Said Patricks Mom.

Patrick suddenly woke up and started talking in a scared voice,"But Mommy I don't want to! The older kids will beat you up if you try to do it!"

"Patrick, You don't have to do it, but if you want to do it you can."Said his Mom.

"Thanks."Said Patrick in relief.

When Patrick got on the bus to go to school he walked on the bus to Spongebobs seat and sat down right next to him.

"Hey Spongebob are you doing the fundraiser?"Said Patrick.

"No way, I dont want to get beaten up."Said Spongebob.

"Yeah nethier am I."Said Patrick.

When the bus got to their school, Spongebob and Patrick walked into their school and into the class.

"Ok class, were going to look at the fundraiser for selling popcorn, just in case someone decides to try it."Said their teacher.

Noone even payed any attention to it, except for Patrick. He saw one of the prizes was 20 free krabby patties and he had never had a krabby patty before in his entire life. He figured that this could be his chance to finally have a krabby patty.

Patrick finally spoke up in a soft voice,"Um..can I have one of those packets for the fundraiser?"

Everyone was speechless as Patrick walked up to the teachers desk for the packet.

"Patrick, are you shure that you want to do this?"Said their teacher.

"Yes, I am, I want to try a krabby patty."Said Patrick..

Everyone asked him if he was insane, but he just replied and said that he was on an important mission. When he got home that day his Mom asked him about his school day.

"Oh, it was fine, im going to try to do the fundraiser."Said Patrick.

"Good for you! Show those big kids how its done!"Said Patricks Mom.

And thats what Patrick did, every day and night he went out door to door trying to sell more and more popcorn. On the leader boards at school, he was only one away from tying with the top 5th grader. There was only one problem, the fundraiser ended in one day. So Patrick worked extremley hard on the last day untill he had sold 10 things of Popcorn. When the results came in the next day, he won by one point, Patrick was the first Kindergartener to ever win it. The older kids never even beat him up ethier because they were too scared to try.

When Patrick got to the Krusty Krab the next day, he took a bite of his first krabby patty ever.

"Man, I wish I would have had one of these earlier."He thought to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/7/2010, 5:44 pm

Episode Six Part One: The Graduation Ceremony
Show: Spongebob E.D
Season One

"Patrick. Patrick! Time to wake up." Said his Mom.

It was Patrick and Spongebobs last school day of kindergarten, and the last day was also the day of the graduation ceremony. Patrick wasn't going to ride the bus today because today his Mom was going to take him to school, because she was coming to watch the ceremony. When Patrick got to the school, there was a big banner in front that said, "Graduation Day". Patrick saw Spongebob, so he walked up to him to say hi.

"Hey Spongebob! What do you think of the banner? I think its awesome!"

"Oh its cool!!" said Spongebob.

None of the students were going to class ethier, because all the grades were going to watch the ceremony in the Gym. All of the grades were told to sit in the stands by there grade level, but that didn't matter to Patrick because he was going to sit by Spongebob anyway. The schools princilpe also told them that the ceremony would start with kindergarten and would end with the 5th grade. Spongebob was sitting with Patrick in the back of the Gym. Everyone was being called up to get there award, and it was almost time for Spongebob and Patrick to go get theres. But first, it was time for Jake to get his.

There principle said,"And for great achivment, Jake Whaleblubber!"

Jake shook the principles hand, and grabbed the award.

But then, the worst happened, shatters from the window were heard. Someone had broke into the school, someone bad. Everyone was in danger.

"Hey Pat. I know a safe spot where we can hide." Spongebob whispered.

Spongebob and Patrick ran under the stands to hide so they would be safer.

He had a gun, and he wasn't afraid to use it. Everyone was screaming and running around in circles, but Spongebob and Patrick werent because they were staying under the stands. The people that had already gotten there awards were in more danger, because they were out in the open which was closer to the villian.

"Everyone! Stop running or i'll shoot you in your dang head." Said the villian.

Everyone then suddenly froze.

"The first one that moves, is dead." He said.

Everyone stood still untill Jake moved. He was always scared of villians, if they were fake or real. Then the villian pulled the trigger of his gun. The bullet was heading straight for Jakes head. He dropped to the ground. He is in critical condition. Jakes family and friends rushed him to the hospital which included Spongebob and Patrick.

"Please! What do you want?!? You can have anything!" Said there principle.

The villian looked around the Gym aimlessly. But the one thing that villians liked more than anything was money.

"I want your money!" Said the villian.

The principle handed them all the money that they had.

"Fine this is good for now, i'll let you all of the hook." He said.

He jumped to the window he broke, and ran out that way.

They were all safe and ok except for one soul, Jake. Who may not get to live another day in his life, depending on how hurt he is.

Notes: Jake WhaleBlubber- named after the famous whaleblubber user.

Part 2 of this special episode will be coming soon. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/12/2010, 6:05 pm

New episodes anytime soon?
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/19/2010, 9:45 pm

tvguy347 wrote:New episodes anytime soon?
Hmm maybe soon tvguy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down