SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Underwater Survivor: New Kelp City Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Underwater Survivor: New Kelp City 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Underwater Survivor: New Kelp City Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Underwater Survivor: New Kelp City Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Underwater Survivor: New Kelp City Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Underwater Survivor: New Kelp City Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Underwater Survivor: New Kelp City Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Underwater Survivor: New Kelp City Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Underwater Survivor: New Kelp City Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Underwater Survivor: New Kelp City Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Underwater Survivor: New Kelp City Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Underwater Survivor: New Kelp City

2 posters

Go down

Underwater Survivor: New Kelp City Empty Underwater Survivor: New Kelp City

Post by tvguy347 12/23/2009, 2:02 pm

This Season is rated TV-14-L for course language.

Episodes:
Episode 1: Let Season 1 Start!
Episode 2: Poisoned Apples Ate My Brain

Episode 1: Let Season 1 Start!

"Welcome world to the first season of Underwater Survivor. We are in the jungles of New Kelp City. The kelps are very thick this time of year so our 18 castaways will have to use their wits to win the $1,000,000,000 prize. I am your host, Squidward Tentacles. Let Season 1 Start!

(theme plays)

"Alright. The castaways are flying in right now. Here they are! Here are the contestants:

Brad
Isabella
Trenton
Paula
Max
Michelle
Carl
Jenna
Jacob
Lea
Todd
Jasmin
Ben
Maddy
Connor
Arlene
Courtney
Darrell

Yeah! Okay now that you guys are all here, we will sort you into two tribes which will be called Kelpine and Bikiniboat. Now, I will list who will be in each tribe.

Kelpine: Bikiniboat:
Trenton Brad
Paula Isabella
Michelle Max
Todd Carl
Jasmin Jena
Ben Jacob
Maddy Lea
Courtney Connor
Darrell Arlene.

"Alright. Now both tribes go to your camp which are on separate parts of the Kelp Jungle. Build your camp then return here for the very first challenge." Squidward then sat down and opened up a magazine.

At the Bikiniboat Camp. . .

"We need to focus on where we will sleep!" Brad shouted.

"Where we sleep? What are we going to eat," Isabella said.

"Look just build the damn shelter!" Lea cried.

"No. We need food!" Isabella said.

"We can focus on that after. When it rains, where are we going to go?" Lea said.

"That's what I'm telling her!" Brad said.

"Don't sass me. I'm on your side," Lea said.

"Oh I'm sassing you! Shut your mouth before I do it for you," Brad said.

"See! Isn't he sassing me, Connor?" Lea said.

"No. Just stop fightning and build camp," Connor said.

"Well you aren't doing anything," Jacob said.

"Yeah I am. I'm sitting on a rock," said Connor.

"Can we please start the structure of the shelter. What will we sleep on? Bamboo?" asked Jena.

"Let's just design the shelter first!" Lea said.

"SHHH!" screamed Brad, irritated.

Interview with Brad . . .

"I've learned Lea is someone that needs to be voted off right away. She's fiesty and well built. She's also confident. She's a big threat so I need her voted off right away."

At Kelpine Camp . . .

At the Kelpine Camp, there was less arguements which resulted in the tribe already done with shelter.

"So who do you think should go, if we lose the challenge?" Trenton asked, pulling Paula aside. Paula was a very nice, calm, and kind person.

"Well, I don't think anyone deserves to go. I don't think we'll lose the challenge," Paula said.

"But if someone had to go, who would it be?" said Trenton.

"Hmmm," thought Paula. "Probably Darrell. The thing is, he never does a darn thing."

The Challenge . . .

"Welcome to your first challenge. Here you will have to race along an obstacle course and retrieve three bags holding numbers. You will then put the numbers in number order and put that code into a brief case and open it. First team to get all there members back wins. GO!"

Brad, Max, and Carl sped ahead, while Jena, Arlene, and Lea stayed back, ready to put the combination in. Brad came back with a bag, then came Max with another, and finally Carl.

"Bikiniboat has all there numbers back and are working on it."

"Kelpine has everyone back and is working," Squidward said.

"Come on! No stupid! 456 comes before 564," Michelle screamed at Maddy.

"1, 2, 345, 456, 678, 966! WE GOT IT! Put it in, Lea!" Brad shouted, joy filled.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Lea put the number in.

"Bikiniboat wins and is safe at Voting Time!!"

Bikiniboat sighed in relief.

"As for Kelpine. Sorry guys. Someone will go home tonight!"

At Voting Time:

"Okay. Paula, why do you think your tribe lost?" Squidward asked.

"Well. Michelle was screaming at everybody so that kind of put a damper on things," Paula said. Michelle suddenly stood up.

"That is a lie. I was cheering everybody on and tellin them what to do, Squidward!" Michelle said.

"No it wasn't. You cost us everything," Ben said.

"It's looks like it might of cost you a million bucks. Time to vote. Todd, your up."

(everyone votes)

"Okay. I'll read the votes. First vote, Michelle. Second vote, Michelle. Third vote, Michelle. Fourth Vote, Michelle. 1st person voted out of New Kelp City is Michelle. Bye bye."

Episode 2: Poisoned Apples Ate My Brain
Previously on Underwater Survivor: NYC . . . 18 castaways were sorted into two tribes. Michelle of Kelpine was sent home because of her obnoxious behavior. Who will be sent home now?

(theme plays)

"You think we did the right thing?" Paula asked Trenton.

"Yes. Michelle was a b**ch!" Trenton screamed. "Now stop asking me that."

"It's alright, Paula," Todd said, coming over.

"Who do you think should go next?" Paula asked.

"I don't know. Maybe Ben. He doesn't help out. He just sits there. He looks at people. It creeps me out," Todd said. The two stared at Ben sitting on the rock, eating an apple.

Interview with Trenton . . .

"I think I've made a pretty good allience with Paula but she's so picky. So I might have to flick her off. Cause what I want, I get. I WILL win this game."

At the Challenge. . .

"Come on in!" Squidward yelled.

"The new Kelpine, with Michelle gone. Today will be a thinking challenge. Each tribe with select four fish who will surround around a large circular disk. The disk has letters on it. These letters are scattered around, but it is possible for each letter to be aligned like this. A,A,A,A,A,A,A,A,A, and so on. Tribes ready! GO!"

"Come one!" Trenton screamed at Ben, Maddy, Courtney, and Paula who were figuring the puzzle out.

"OW!" Paula screamed, falling back. Her finger bloody and bent. "My finger got caught in it!"

"Son of a-

"Stop! Everybody stop! MAX! Stop! Underwater Survival Medical Team! Come in!" Two medical personell came in. After a long suspenseful moment, one said Paula would make it but needed to be taken to the hospital but would be able to return.

"Kay. Keep going! Todd! Fill in for Paula!" Todd raced in and turned the wheel.

"You dumbass!" Trenton screamed at Todd. He raced forward and tackled Todd. Todd threw a punch at Trenton and blood slowly trickled down.

"HEY! TRENTON! STOOOPPPP!" Squidward yelled.

Trenton retreated.

"HURRRYYYY!!!" Isabella yelled.

"SHHH!" Lea yelled

"NO! It's M,M, M, M,A,A,A,B,B,G,G,! Change it!" Brad yelled.

"Stop shouting smart alec," Lea screamed.

"KELPINE WINS IMMUNITY!" Squidward announced.

"Dammit," Jacob muttered, breathing out.

"Sorry Bikiniboat. See you at Voting Time. Sad As for you, Kelpine. You don't have to worry about someone going home tonight. By the way, there's a hidden immunity idol in your camp, Bikiniboat."

At the Bikiniboat Camp . . .

"Who do you think should go?" Jacob asked Jena.

"Connor," Jena said right away. "He does nothing. WE do all the work."

"Hmm," Jacob said considering this.

"I might also like to see Lea or Brad go. They're always fighting," said Jena.

"Oh that's true. Lea especially. She's feisty and strong and confident. She's a gigantic threat," Jacob said.

"So Lea?" asked Jena.

"Yeah!" Jacob said.

At Voting Time. . .
[/i]

"Time to vote," Squidward said right away.

"If anyone has the hidden immunity idol now is the time to play it," Squidward said after everyone had voted.

Jacob and Jena smirked.

Lea suddenly stood up. She held up the immunity idol!

"I'll play it Squidward," Lea said.

"Alright. Any votes for Lea do not count. I'll read them. Lea, Lea, Lea, Lea, Lea. These do not count. Brad, Brad, Brad. 2nd person voted out of Underwater Survivor NYC is Brad. Bye, bye."
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42370

Back to top Go down

Underwater Survivor: New Kelp City Empty Re: Underwater Survivor: New Kelp City

Post by Elastic Dog 6/25/2011, 9:54 pm

Brad Pitt is a fine actor.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog