SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com The Brave Kaiser beings... Underwater. Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
The Brave Kaiser beings... Underwater. 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
The Brave Kaiser beings... Underwater. Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
The Brave Kaiser beings... Underwater. Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
The Brave Kaiser beings... Underwater. Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
The Brave Kaiser beings... Underwater. Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
The Brave Kaiser beings... Underwater. Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
The Brave Kaiser beings... Underwater. Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
The Brave Kaiser beings... Underwater. Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
The Brave Kaiser beings... Underwater. Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
The Brave Kaiser beings... Underwater. Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

The Brave Kaiser beings... Underwater.

2 posters

Go down

The Brave Kaiser beings... Underwater. Empty The Brave Kaiser beings... Underwater.

Post by ExKizuna 10/12/2010, 8:36 pm

Chapter 1: Gao~! Shake the Earth, Galeon Kaiser!

CRASH!
An earthless plane lay alone in it's own little dimension. The creatures are peaceful, pacifistic creations... or atleast, they used to be. The dimension secretly fed off of earth to survive... But in a great, gigantic storm, the dimension borrowed the forces of lightning in a guilt-filled mistake. The lightning has just begun, making the cretures sad and alone. A lonely beast, looking like an earthly creature, known as a lion cub.

"G-G-Gaooooo...~- GAO!" the cub shouted, running huriedly away from the place the earthly lightning struck. THe lion cub had to get away. It seems the dimension has let in more pieces of the earthly catastrophe, the dimension getting ripped apart! THe creatures had to get away, and fast. They had borrowed qualities from earthly animals, so starting to get away was not hard. There was a hole where the dimension was ripped, and the small, helpless creatures, looking like young versions of earthly animals, started to chase towards it!

"Gao! Ga-Gao!" The cub shouted.

"EraaaaaaAAAGHHH!" One creature, form of an earthly small Rhinoceros, screached, and lead the heard out the dimension... But one got pulled away.

"Ga....Garagh! Ahhh! Rahhh! GYAHHH!" a white and spotted creature, the form of an earthly tiger cub, fell away from the group of the young animal-like beings.

"Gehk! Geh-Gehk!" "Kekekeke! KeKe!" two creatures, chameleon like and turtle like respectively, calledo ut as they tried to reach for the tiger-like cub... but while the split hole pulled in the other animals, the dimension was cleared out... Leaving the lonely "tiger" cub in the catastrophic dimension, facing a horrible fate soon to come.

---
Earthly months later, in an underwater universe, a lonely fish walked along the road to his favorite resturant, the Krusty Krab, des[ite the weather. There was a terrible storm, shaking the land with it's unearthly lightning. Alot of rain, just adding to the amount of all the water in the sea, and thunnder being added to the picture with it's annoying rumbles. Noone was even out of their houses. Except for our fish friend here, Clay, and the cheap, arrogant man running the Krusty Krab, with his two workers; An energetic sponge, and a bored squid. Nonetheless, Clay trudged on.

"Gah, this storm is fucking terrible." Clay said to himself, trying to dodge any lightning seemingly hitting the ground. He had a black hoodie on, with the hood pulled up. As it seemed like he's been walking for a day, he was finally at the Krusty Krab. He walked in, and saw it was full. 'Fuckin' hell' he muttered to himself. He walked up to the counter, and moved a couple of fish to get first.

"You look familiar. Ever been here before." The blue squid working the register asked with sarcasm, boredome filled his voice as he joked about Clay being here every day. "Krabs won't be happpy with you losing him money, by moving those customers."

"Look squid, rain sucks. I just need food, dammit, not small talk." Clay said, coldly.

"Well, excuuuse me. What would you be ordering today, Clay." Squidward said, saying the last sentence in an oh-so-sweet voice, mocking Clay.

"Look dipshit, I come here every fucking day, and order the same goddamn thing. i don't come here to taste test. So it's not that hard to realize that I just want a damn krabby patty." Clay said shocking squidward. Squidward smirked.

"Fine. Spongebob! One order of coral fries-" Squidward tried to joke, but Clay lifted him by his collar, throwing him right to his face, still holding him.

"Im in no goddamn mood. Just get me a fucking krabby patty." Clay threw squidward back in the boat, cracking the boat and smashing some wood. Spongebob heard, and so squidward didn't get any broken bones, he got the order right away. A minute later, after a faint "oops..." spongebob came out with a fresh Krabby Patty. Clay picked it up, and walked out the door.

"Aren't you gonna pay for that!?" Squidward yelled.

"Nope."
---

When Clay walked out of the resturant, he was shocked. The lightning was worse. he started to run home... But he was struck by lightning!

"AH!" He was shocked. His hair tingled. He felt paralyzed. But... he trudged on. He was walking slower, his feet dragiin... And then, he got shocked by another bolt!

"AHH! FUCKING HELL! EH...EHR..." He started stepping slowly, hunched over. Blood trickled down his face, his hands, his coat. But, he needed to get out of it. So, he pusehd himself, and started to run... Only to trip and hit his head off of somehing metal. Blood went down his face, and before he passed out, he looked up, and had a slightly shocked look on his face.

"Li...on...."
---
it seemed hours before He woke up. When Clay woke up, he was in... A dome. A forest, really, but... The trees wer cured as a dome. And when he woke up... he screamed. Not because he was in a weird place, but for what was above him.

"AHHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK!" He screamed, as he stared at the beast in front of him. A giant, mechanical lio with an orang, spikey mane and a yellow-brown face.

"I...I am Galeon, and I need you, to help me." The mechanical lion said.

"what, to stop you from rusting?" Clay replied, "And by the way.... WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!

"No no no, this is not earthly metal... I come from a dimension. A nameless dimension known only as It. It's almost like earth, but without human lifeforms. As such, things are pulled from earth, almost like they share with eachother... And this storm was shared. the dimension... has sadly been destroyed, and all my kin are scattered under water now, taking the forms of mechanical animals... Except for one. he was lost in the dimension, and he's probably...dead. Thats why you, human, need to partner with me, as evil creatures have been let loose here, too! You must help me find my bretheran, while we kill the evil ones. It is said my kind can become stronger with a human partner! Please, please, human...or, fish... Whatever!" Galeon begged.

"oh...Oh fine! Now-" Clay tried to finish, but there was a BOOM! and the dome was destroyed... And smashing through, was a giant tiger, actually, more of a were-tiger, but mechanical, and with giant, metal, claws. He glared at Galeon, and bum rushed him. he clawed at him with super speed, and punched him almost right through his stomach!

"GALEON! FIGHT BACK!" Clay screamed, but Galeon was in shock. He wouldn't, and couldn't, move.

"B-...Brother... Taigaoa... I thought you were...De-"

"I ALMOST WAS DEAD! YOU LEFT ME TO DIE! KILL GALEON!" Taigaoa screamed as he mauled Galeon some more. He clawed at his face and mane, slammed his leg ovvasionally into Galeon's mechanical underbelly, and headbutt him, sending him flying to the edge of the dome. He looked like he was falling apart.

"No...GALEON! God, this day is a rushed mess!" Clay ran infront of the lion he just met not too long ago. Hell, a couple seconds ago. And he was being destroyed. He couldn't have someone who was trying to be his friend just die... Not like his family. Or other friends. He had to fight back... And he got the ability. Galeo spit out a...Gauntlet. Yes. A gauntlet... Clay put on this wierd gauntlet, and... BOOM! there was a flash of light. he heard a roar, and clay was flung into the air, on Galeons back... And a cockpit opened, which Clay jumped in!... Then Galeon shifted completely! Parts moved around, stood up on two legs, and his main turned into a chainsaw-sword... And he looked like a humanoid robot now! His stomach had Galeon's head, and he was... Huge. the colors were the same as Galeons, with added gold... Just google "GaoGaiGar" and replace eeryother animal with gold armor, if you want it described better Silly Face! Oh and less bulky.

"Taigaoa... I don't know how you found us, but god fucking dammit, your ass is grass, BITCHHHHH!" The giant mechanical being, Galeon Kaiser, controlled by Clay, he formed his hand into a straight fist, and whipped out his chainsaw sword, and it spun like a spinning blade, and got into Taigaoa's stomach ripping it apart, leaving him with a robotic howl.

"You'll PAYYYYYYY!" Taigaoa rushed to Galeon Kaiser and punched him almost straight through his stomach.

"Ragh... How about I pay you... IN BULLETS, BITCH!" Galeon kaiser ripped out his Chainsaw blade out of Taigaoa, ripped off his chest place, bent his chainsaw blade into a 90 degree angle, and attahced the two items together, creating... A gun with a lions head. He squeezed it like it had a trigger, and an ear shattering ROAR filled the airs, and lazer bullets came quickly after it! Everything coming out of that gun was hurting Taigaoa, who looked just as bad as Galeon looked not too long ago.

"Must... Retreat... Arc... Back..." Taigaoa muttered, and ran swiftly through the forest. Galeon Kaiser plumped down onto the ground, and Galeon and Clay defused.

"Galeon?" Clay asked.

"Yes, "master"?" Galeon asked

"Master... Anyway, im usually not fucking nice to people, and I never thought i'd make this big of a damn exception... BUt I think this is the start of an awesome partnershi... Friendship." Clay Fishjal, known for being a badass with a bad behavior, gave a sly smile at his, shocingly, friend!
---END--

Yup. This is what I had planned for Sea of Pandora's Box- plot reshape. YOU ALL BETTER REVIEW.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 29022

Back to top Go down

The Brave Kaiser beings... Underwater. Empty Re: The Brave Kaiser beings... Underwater.

Post by Metal Snake 10/12/2010, 10:04 pm

Don't worry, I will. Awesome episode Ex! SOO Happy This series looks pretty good.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 36885

Back to top Go down