SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Phineas and Ferb Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Phineas and Ferb 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Phineas and Ferb Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Phineas and Ferb Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Phineas and Ferb Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Phineas and Ferb Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Phineas and Ferb Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Phineas and Ferb Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Phineas and Ferb Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Phineas and Ferb Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Phineas and Ferb Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Phineas and Ferb

+27
CDCB
Metal Snake
TarterSauce25
Doguineta95
Clappy
Deli
Pakasa43
DarkWaters78
SOF
ExKizuna
Uncle_Dolan
Fa
storytime7
joeyfun
Doogle.
fenway98
tvguy347
Wumbology
Dragiiin123
Steel Sponge
terminoob
SG10
that70sguy92
jjsthekid
♣CF♣
Sabre
Goosebumpsfan2
31 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Phineas and Ferb Empty Phineas and Ferb

Post by Goosebumpsfan2 4/27/2010, 2:52 am

We needed a topic for this

I love this show
Goosebumpsfan2
Goosebumpsfan2
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28473

Back to top Go down

Phineas and Ferb Empty Re: Phineas and Ferb

Post by Sabre 4/27/2010, 12:44 pm

2nd best show Some may say it's repetitive Yes because that's the whole point of the show
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 28848

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 4/27/2010, 1:41 pm

Sorry, but I really dislike this show. To me, it feels like every episode's the same. =/ Plus, it's not that funny either.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 32925

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 4/27/2010, 4:43 pm

Hate it. Seriously, it may one of the most overrated shows in history and i agree completely with CF.

Everyone bows down to this show and they think it is like some god or something. Indifferent
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43066

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 4/27/2010, 4:45 pm

Sabrespongebob wrote:2nd best show Some may say it's repetitive Yes because that's the whole point of the show
Why does it matter if that's the point? Doesn't make it any less boring.

The comedy is cheap, lame 'humor.' I have not ever laughed while watching this show (can it even be called a show?). It needs to end and stop bringing down the IQ of people across the country. And Ashley Tisdale and Alyson Stoner need to get out of it as fast as they can since they're (just barely) better than this garbage.

/thread
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64082

Back to top Go down

Post by SG10 4/27/2010, 6:23 pm

Wow, that's dialogue you rarely encounter from jjs. Anyway, I think it's all right, but 70's has a point. You can hardly classify it as a comedy and musical numbers need to be restricted. It's like the producers are cramming them down our throats or something Rolling Eyes

Last edited by SG10 on 4/27/2010, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
SG10
SG10
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26935

http://www.xat.com/TheChemistsLab

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 4/27/2010, 6:28 pm

jjsthekid wrote:Hate it. Seriously, it may one of the most overrated shows in history and i agree completely with CF.

Everyone bows down to this show and they think it is like some god or something. Indifferent

Like with Chowder.

On-topic; hate it. That is all.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 24115

https://sbcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Phineas and Ferb Empty Phineas and Ferb

Post by Steel Sponge 4/27/2010, 6:51 pm

I look like the only SB fan here who likes it Silly Face!
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37594

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 4/27/2010, 7:28 pm

Steel_Sponge wrote:I look like the only SB fan here who likes it Silly Face!
sabre and goosebumps do. Wink
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 4/27/2010, 7:30 pm

I hate it to hell.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24501

Back to top Go down

Post by Goosebumpsfan2 4/27/2010, 11:35 pm

This site I've been to that dis likes this great cartoon
Goosebumpsfan2
Goosebumpsfan2
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 4/28/2010, 7:19 am

I've never seen it, but it doesn't look that appealing to me.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46743
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Goosebumpsfan2 4/28/2010, 2:40 pm

[quote="terminoob"]
jjsthekid wrote:Hate it. Seriously, it may one of the most overrated shows in history and i agree completely with CF.

Like with Chowder.

On-topic; hate it. That is all.[/quote)

Really? Becuase I recall seinng named Terminoob on the Phineas And Ferb fourm on Tv.com...Maybe it wasn't you.
Goosebumpsfan2
Goosebumpsfan2
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 4/28/2010, 4:16 pm

Goosebumpsfan2 wrote:This site I've been to that dis likes this great cartoon
You claim that about every show that you like, and we don't.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 4/28/2010, 5:10 pm

[quote="Goosebumpsfan2"]
terminoob wrote:

Like with Chowder.

On-topic; hate it. That is all.[/quote)

Really? Becuase I recall seinng named Terminoob on the Phineas And Ferb fourm on Tv.com...Maybe it wasn't you.

When you have zero interactions with the human race, you will slowly go insane.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 4/28/2010, 5:16 pm

terminoob wrote:
Goosebumpsfan2 wrote:
terminoob wrote:

Like with Chowder.

On-topic; hate it. That is all.

When you have zero interactions with the human race, you will slowly go insane.
First of all, how do you guys keep messing up Quotes? Silly Face!

Second... ha. HAHA
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Goosebumpsfan2 4/29/2010, 12:16 am

"Phineas and Ferb" is one of the most awesome shows that I have seen recently. Every episode (normally) is 10-min long, so is very easy to watch. it has a very predictable plot but, this fact instead of make it seem boring, is part of its charm or hook.

From this plot are built many crazy and funny situations: a Candance Flyn(Ashley Tisdale) shouting all the time, no matter if she’s happy or upset, trying to bust to her little brothers with her mom but always losing the change to do it, making you smile because of the way all happen in matter of just few seconds. Phineas Flint and Ferb Fletcher creating the most implausible devices with the most absolute innocence about it and only in order to get fun from that during their school holidays, normally starting from scratch (even in an desert island, lol!), while the lovely Isabella can’t resist to ask them (yes, in every single episode) what are they doing, with a special and catchy voice tone (that nobody else in the series dares to use, by fear to bothers her, in a funny way, of course). Crazy Dr. Doofenshmirtz planning to control the “tri-state area” with the most ridiculous invents (“whatever-nators”) ever, while Perry the Platypus (like a special secret agent) stops him every time. And so on with the rest of the series characters: each has their own particular and funny little world.

Its music deserves a special treatment: maybe is the best part of the show. The music, no matter if we are talking about sweet melodies, hard rock, rap or even a little bit of jazz, always is well-done, fresh, funny and very catchy ."Phineas & Ferb" is a kids show that grownup people can enjoy too.

In short, this TV series could become an iconic show like "The Muppets", "The Simpons", "LazyTown", "Family Guy", "Animaniacs" and "Pinky & The Brain".
Goosebumpsfan2
Goosebumpsfan2
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 4/29/2010, 1:12 am

What's your fav ep goosebumps mine picture this gotta love the random ending
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 4/29/2010, 4:45 pm

Goosebumpsfan2 wrote:"Phineas and Ferb" is one of the most awesome shows that I have seen recently. Every episode (normally) is 10-min long, so is very easy to watch. it has a very predictable plot but, this fact instead of make it seem boring, is part of its charm or hook.

From this plot are built many crazy and funny situations: a Candance Flyn(Ashley Tisdale) shouting all the time, no matter if she’s happy or upset, trying to bust to her little brothers with her mom but always losing the change to do it, making you smile because of the way all happen in matter of just few seconds. Phineas Flint and Ferb Fletcher creating the most implausible devices with the most absolute innocence about it and only in order to get fun from that during their school holidays, normally starting from scratch (even in an desert island, lol!), while the lovely Isabella can’t resist to ask them (yes, in every single episode) what are they doing, with a special and catchy voice tone (that nobody else in the series dares to use, by fear to bothers her, in a funny way, of course). Crazy Dr. Doofenshmirtz planning to control the “tri-state area” with the most ridiculous invents (“whatever-nators”) ever, while Perry the Platypus (like a special secret agent) stops him every time. And so on with the rest of the series characters: each has their own particular and funny little world.

Its music deserves a special treatment: maybe is the best part of the show. The music, no matter if we are talking about sweet melodies, hard rock, rap or even a little bit of jazz, always is well-done, fresh, funny and very catchy ."Phineas & Ferb" is a kids show that grownup people can enjoy too.

In short, this TV series could become an iconic show like "The Muppets", "The Simpons", "LazyTown", "Family Guy", "Animaniacs" and "Pinky & The Brain".
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I'm sorry, that entire post was hilariously... inaccurate, but that hit me the most. Phineas and Ferb will never be like any of the shows you mentioned, except... LazyTown. How the hell is that iconic? It's a show you like that most other residents of our planet couldn't hate more. Indifferent
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 4/29/2010, 5:15 pm

Goosebumpsfan2 wrote:"Phineas and Ferb" is one of the most awesome shows that I have seen recently. Every episode (normally) is 10-min long, so is very easy to watch. it has a very predictable plot but, this fact instead of make it seem boring, is part of its charm or hook.

No. Your opinion is wrong. As well as copy and pasted.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 4/29/2010, 5:16 pm

Copy Pasted. Reminds me of someon
SQUIDBOB FOREVER
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goosebumpsfan2 4/29/2010, 5:40 pm

This thread was a bad idea. I know better then to voice my opinion on the internet. What was I thinking?
Goosebumpsfan2
Goosebumpsfan2
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 4/29/2010, 5:41 pm

Goosebumpsfan2 wrote:This thread was a bad idea. I know better then to voice my opinion on the internet. What was I thinking?
Facepalm

You're right, I'm so sorry for expressing an opinion that differs from yours. Rolling Eyes
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Goosebumpsfan2 4/29/2010, 6:07 pm

And I'm sorry for making this topic.

If we're just gonna argue, then why is this topic still open?
Goosebumpsfan2
Goosebumpsfan2
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 4/29/2010, 6:14 pm

Goosebumpsfan2 wrote:And I'm sorry for making this topic.

If we're just gonna argue, then why is this topic still open?

Dude, no one likes the show. Big fucking deal.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Goosebumpsfan2 4/29/2010, 6:14 pm

I agree.
Goosebumpsfan2
Goosebumpsfan2
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 4/29/2010, 6:25 pm

Damn spoiler tab won't work.

Isn't it just me, or is the fact that most of us hate Phineas and Ferb is because it's from Disney? Silly Face!

Last edited by Steel_Sponge on 4/29/2010, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 4/29/2010, 6:27 pm

Steel_Sponge wrote:
Spoiler:

Extreme spoiler fail.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 4/29/2010, 6:31 pm

Steel_Sponge wrote:Damn spoiler tab won't work.

Isn't it just me, or is the fact that most of us hate Phineas and Ferb is because it's from Disney? Silly Face!
I don't like it because it's not funny.

And here's how you do spoiler tags-

[ spoiler ] MESSAGE [ /spoiler ] with no spaces.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 4/29/2010, 6:33 pm

DISNEY. FUCKING. CHANNEL.

Get it right. Disney Channel. Not Disney.

Say it with me: Disney CHANNEL.

Got it?
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 4/29/2010, 6:33 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:

I don't like it because it's not funny.

And here's how you do spoiler tags-

[ spoiler ] MESSAGE [ /spoiler ] with no spaces.

Spoiler:
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 4/29/2010, 6:36 pm

Goosebumpsfan, don't get pissed because we don't like Phineas and Ferb and you do. You have the choice of talking with the other people on this site who do enjoy it, or argue with the people who do not. You don't even have to stay in this discussion. There are plenty of other topics on the site. Wink
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42415

Back to top Go down

Post by Goosebumpsfan2 4/29/2010, 8:17 pm

Good idea. I'll leave this topic and go somewhere else. Goosebumpsfan2 is out. PEACE!
Goosebumpsfan2
Goosebumpsfan2
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 4/29/2010, 9:13 pm

Goosebumpsfan2 wrote:Good idea. I'll leave this topic and go somewhere else. Goosebumpsfan2 is out. PEACE!

Bye...

bitch Rolling Eyes
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 4/30/2010, 1:56 pm

Goosebumpsfan2 wrote:Good idea. I'll leave this topic and go somewhere else. Goosebumpsfan2 is out. PEACE!

O..k... Indifferent Indifferent
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32925

Back to top Go down

Post by SG10 4/30/2010, 7:24 pm

tvguy347 wrote:

Bye...

bitch Rolling Eyes
Forget him. I think he's a novice with inference-based topics. He'll understand the concept eventually.
SG10
SG10
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26935

http://www.xat.com/TheChemistsLab

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/27/2010, 12:09 pm

Since the shenanigans is over. Let's talk positively and stuff about this wonderful show.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/27/2010, 12:19 pm

It's not very wonderful if in every episode they find a job to do, a platypus defeats a crazy guy, and the sister tries to bust them. Indifferent
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 6/27/2010, 12:23 pm

tvguy347 wrote:It's not very wonderful if in every episode they find a job to do, a platypus defeats a crazy guy, and the sister tries to bust them. Indifferent
The site does have some fans of the show. They can discuss it freely here.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 6/27/2010, 12:56 pm

I like the show although some would disagree I find it very creative and still make the show fresh and funny
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 6/27/2010, 12:57 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:Since the shenanigans is over. Let's talk positively and stuff about this wonderful show.
It sucks ass.
I'm positive.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 6/27/2010, 12:58 pm

Dragiiin123 wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:Since the shenanigans is over. Let's talk positively and stuff about this wonderful show.
It sucks ass.
I'm positive.
Okay, next person to bash the show here gets a TOS warning.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/27/2010, 1:02 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
Dragiiin123 wrote:
It sucks ass.
I'm positive.

But we're not TV.com Crying or Very sad

It sucks. Terms-of-Service-violation-atize me!(Just kidding)
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 6/27/2010, 1:05 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
Dragiiin123 wrote:
It sucks ass.
I'm positive.

But we're not TV.com Crying or Very sad

It sucks. Terms-of-Service-violation-atize me!(Just kidding)
We still have Terms of Service. Silly Face!
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Goosebumpsfan2 6/27/2010, 6:54 pm

Is it safe to come out?

Anyway, IMO Seasons 2 is a tad better then the first season. Maybe becuase at that point, the creators were very aware of the shows repetitiveness and that's why almost every episode in that season alsmost complety messes with the formula. Of course some season 1 episodes did that too (Hail Doofania anyone?)

Oh and the songs are good too.

Don't worry, I won't obsess over it too much on here. I'm not gonna change my avatar to something P & F related...mainly because I like the picture of the shitty book more.

Also, here's something copied and pasted from SBM:

Fun Facts:

The creator(Dan Povenmire) wrote The Fry Cook Games and Storyboard The Camping Episode and even wrote the Campfire Song song.

Clancy Brown(Mr. Krabs) has voiced 3 characters in the show: Santa Claus(Christmas Special) The Sergeant(Phineas and Ferb Get Busted) and The Regurgitator( Oh There You Are Perry)

John O'Hurley(Neptune in Neptune's Spatula and Neptune's Pary) Voices Doofenshmirtz's Brother Roger

Dee Bradley Baker(Squillam) voices Perry The Platypus (Yes that's a human making that platypus noise)

The Creators once worked On Rocko's Modern Life and wrote the Musical Episode "Zanzibar". And one of the writers of Phineas and Ferb(Martin Olson) helped write one of the greatest moments in Cartoon History:Wacky Deli
"

Ok got that out of my system. Back you your lives.
Goosebumpsfan2
Goosebumpsfan2
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 7/9/2010, 10:35 pm

New tv movie coming this August. Nuff' said.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 7/9/2010, 10:39 pm

People wasting paper on Shit. Hooray.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 7/9/2010, 10:40 pm

Dragiiin123 wrote:People wasting paper on Shit. Hooray.

Huh?

I'm stupid! Crying or Very sad
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Goosebumpsfan2 7/9/2010, 11:18 pm

I don't think I will post in this thread any more
Goosebumpsfan2
Goosebumpsfan2
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 7/9/2010, 11:20 pm

You can. 70s said this is the P&F paradise where you can freely talk about it without us interrupting. Go ahead...as much as I hate to say it. Silly Face!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next