SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Patrick Knows Best Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Patrick Knows Best 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Patrick Knows Best Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Patrick Knows Best Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Patrick Knows Best Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Patrick Knows Best Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Patrick Knows Best Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Patrick Knows Best Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Patrick Knows Best Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Patrick Knows Best Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Patrick Knows Best Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Patrick Knows Best

4 posters

Go down

Patrick Knows Best Empty Patrick Knows Best

Post by WWESpongefan 8/17/2011, 7:21 pm

(Sorry if they seem out of character. I have a tendency to make them out of character. Anyway when Sandy has a conversation with her mom. Her mom's name is Katie. Enjoy. SOO Happy )

(Spongebob had just got of from work. He has always enjoyed working at the Krusty Krab, but there was one thing he liked better. That was going to see Sandy. He was excited because he planned a surprise karate attack.)

Spongebob: Sandy will never see me coming. She won't expect a surprise karate attack.

Sandy: Ok I'll go ahead and get ready for tomorrow.

(As Sandy turned around to go inside her tree Spongebob sprang up from behind her and knocked her over.)

Spongebob: Hi ya!

Sandy: Woah!

Spongebob: I finally got you Sandy.

Sandy: Hey that wasn't fair I wasn't even looking. How about we start over and have a fair fight.

Spongebob: Ok. (So they restart and fight for a few minutes, but in the end Sandy won.)

Sandy: Looks like I won Spongebob.

Spongebob: I almost had you and you know it.

Sandy: Next time try to be a little faster.

Spongebob: I will.

Sandy: Better luck next time Spongebob.

Spongebob: I'll get you next time Sandy.

Sandy: Yeah... well we will just see about that.

Spongebob: Anyway good game.

Sandy: Yeah it was fun.

Spongebob: It was good seeing you again Sandy.

Sandy: Yeah you too Spongebob.

Spongebob: I'd love to stay a bit longer, but I need to get home to feed Gary and get ready for work tomorrow.

Sandy: Ok bye Spongebob. (They hug before he leaves. Patrick was walking along and saw them hug.)

Spongebob: Bye Sandy. (He leaves. When he is outside Patrick starts talking to him.)

Patrick: Hi Spongebob. What are you doing?

Spongebob: Hey Patrick. I'm on my way home.

Patrick: So... what's going on between you and Sandy?

Spongebob: What do you mean?

Patrick: Before you left you hugged her.

Spongebob: Oh... well she's my best friend too you know.

Patrick: Yeah, but there is something different about your friendship with her.

Spongebob: What do you mean Patrick?

Patrick: I mean she's a girl and she's your friend so... doesn't that make her your girlfriend?

Spongebob: Um... not exactly Patrick.

Patrick: But you do like her right?

Spongebob: Of course I do. I mean she is my best friend.

Patrick: No I mean you like like her don't you?

Spongebob: What gave you that idea?

Patrick: I know you like Sandy.

Spongebob: Oh yeah prove it.

Patrick: The way you look when your around her. You always act funny when your around her. You look at her funny and your always talking about her.

Spongebob: So that doesn't mean anything.

Patrick: Well I know you like her because I read your diary once.

Spongebob: You read my diary!

Patrick: Only once and only the part where you said you liked Sandy.

Spongebob: Patrick that's personal. I wrote that years ago. It doesn't mean anything now. She probably doesn't like me that way anyway.

Patrick: Have you ever told her?

Spongebob: No... like I said before that was years ago... it was just a little crush I had on her. I don't feel that way about her anymore. Sandy and I are just friends.

Patrick: Ok... whatever you say Spongebob.

(Patrick and Spongebob walked all the way home. Patrick went under his rock and waited until Spongebob went into his pineapple. When he knew Spongebob was gone he came out and snuck over to Sandy's treedome to see if he could find out if she liked Spongebob. Spongebob was inside his pineapple feeding Gary his dinner.)

Spongebob: What was with Patrick today? He kept asking me if I liked Sandy.

Gary: Meow?

Spongebob: It's none of his business to know if I like Sandy. Of course I like Sandy. I just told him I didn't because he read my diary. It's true I do like Sandy, but that for me to know.

(Mean while Patrick quietly snuck into Sandy's treedome. Sandy was talking to her mom on the phone about Spongebob, and Patrick was listening to every word.)

Sandy: Hey mom. I've had a good day. Spongebob came over to keep me company for a while.

Katie: Oh and this Spongebob fellow... Do you like him?

Sandy: Well he is my best friend, but maybe I like him a little bit more. I don't think he understands.

Katie: Why don't you tell him?

Sandy: I can't... it's too weird telling my best friend. I've never told any guy I loved them before.

Katie: Do you like this guy or not?

Sandy: Of course I do.

Katie: Then you know what to do. You can tell him whenever you feel ready. Otherwise how will you ever know if he feels the same way?

Sandy: You're right mom. I'll tell him whenever I see him again.

Katie: Ok good luck with that.

Sandy: I've got to go.

Katie: Ok bye.

Sandy: Bye. (After Sandy got off the phone Patrick quietly left and was on his way home. He then began talking to himself.)

Patrick: It's so obvious. Spongebob and Sandy were meant to be together. They both like each other, they just won't admit it. Spongebob says he doesn't like Sandy, but the way he looks at her. That tells me he does like her. I wasn't sure if Sandy liked him, but once I heard what she said I was sure. It's not really my business, but I could help them get together. I'll have to do it without them knowing that I was trying to help. I know just what to do.

(The next day Patrick remembered that Spongebob always goes for a walk through the park after he gets off work. He got the idea to write Sandy a note telling her to meet Spongebob in the park for a picnic. He had to make sure that he wrote it like Spongebob would otherwise she may not show up. So Patrick packed a picnic basket. Spongebob was walking down a path and Sandy was coming from the other direction. Patrick quickly ate two sandwiches, then he put the picnic basket by a tree and then ran to hide. Spongebob stopped when he saw Sandy and the picnic basket. Sandy thought Spongebob had left the picnic basket there and was waiting for her. She waved at him wanting him to go over there. He smiled and blushed, but went over there. Patrick watched them from a distance . He wanted to make sure that they didn't see him. The sun was starting to set and Spongebob and Sandy started talking to each other.)

Sandy: Hi Spongebob.

Spongebob: Hey Sandy... it's really nice to see you.

Sandy: It's nice to see you too Spongebob.

Spongebob: Nice day too huh?

Sandy: Yeah. The weather turned out very nice... So how was work?

Spongebob: Good. Just a normal day at the Krusty Krab. Plankton tried to get the formula again, but I stopped him.

Sandy: That Plankton will never learn will he?

Spongebob: He won't give up that's for sure, but when it comes to protecting the formula neither will I.

Sandy: That's one thing I like about you Spongebob. You never give up even when things turn out bad.

Spongebob: Well... nothing is ever too bad that I've ever had to give up. Even if things look bad there is always a bright side to every situation.

Sandy: Yeah I guess you're right.

Spongebob: Sandy... I've been thinking...

Sandy: About what?

Spongebob: About us... I'm having a hard time admitting this to you when I can't even admit this to myself.

Sandy: What are you talking about Spongebob? You're not making any sense.

Spongebob: Sandy... I like you a lot. I couldn't admit it to myself, but after all these years I knew... that I've been in love with you.

Sandy: Really Spongebob? Do you really mean that?

Spongebob: Of course I do, but.. do you...

Sandy: Do I feel the same way? Yes I do Spongebob. I've always had a hard time trying to figure this out, but at some point I realized that I loved you.

Spongebob: Wow it's too good to be true.

Sandy: I know... I can't believe it either.

Spongebob: So... how about tomorrow we have lunch together?

Sandy: Are talking about like on a date?

Spongebob: Um... yeah. So what do you say?

Sandy: Sure I'd love to.

Spongebob: Great! I'll see you then.

Sandy: You really know how to throw a picnic.

Spongebob: But I didn't bring this picnic basket.

Sandy: Neither did I, but I got this note that said to meet you here.

Spongebob: Well I'm glad you did, but I didn't write a note.

Sandy: Then who did?

(They both look around and spot Patrick.)

Sandy: Patrick!

Patrick: Oops.

Spongebob: Patrick did you set this whole thing up?

Patrick: Yes, but come one you guys look great together.

Sandy: Well he did help us admit our feelings.

Spongebob: Yeah... I guess we should thank you.

Patrick: You're welcome. Ok... I'm going now. You two have fun. (Patrick walks away to make them think that he left.)

Spongebob: Can you believe Patrick would do this?

Sandy: No... How did he come up with such a plan?

Spongebob: Maybe he's smarter than we thought. Ok I think I know how he did this.

Sandy: How?

Spongebob: Well he knows that I always walk through the park on my way home from work. He must have written the note and packed the picnic basket.

Sandy: Oh well at least Patrick is gone now. I think were alone.

Spongebob: No were not. There is you, me, and a beautiful sunset.

(Sandy takes off her helmet and kissed Spongebob. Patrick takes a picture of them kissing. Sandy put her helmet back on. Patrick's camera gave off an extra flash.)

Sandy: Patrick!

Patrick: Uh oh... I've got to get out of here! Oh well at least they're together. (Spongebob and Sandy run after him. They were embarrassed because Patrick had a picture of them kissing, but to be honest it was the best day of their lives. They knew that Patrick knows best.)

The End

(I hope you enjoyed it. Reviews please. SOO Happy )

WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 24146

Back to top Go down

Patrick Knows Best Empty Re: Patrick Knows Best

Post by Clappy 8/17/2011, 7:37 pm

I think this might have been the best of your short stories. I seriously enjoyed this a lot!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 49116

Back to top Go down

Post by WWESpongefan 8/17/2011, 7:38 pm

Thanks. Smile
WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Servin' Up Smiles 8/17/2011, 7:40 pm

OH. MY. GOD. My heart is totally fluttering with Spandyness!! No seriously, this was really cute and I could totally picture this being an episode IMO. Patrick was so cute in this story. Great great job and keep it up! Smile
Servin' Up Smiles
Servin' Up Smiles
Customers
Customers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 23604

Back to top Go down

Post by WWESpongefan 8/17/2011, 7:42 pm

Thanks. Will do. I'm glad you enjoyed it. IMAGINATION!
WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/17/2011, 8:21 pm

Patrick is smart? SpongeBob and Sandy are together? I think my brain just exploded.

But seriously, great story.
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26096

Back to top Go down

Post by WWESpongefan 8/17/2011, 8:28 pm

It was just a idea I had. It will probably be a while before I post a new story though. It will take me some time to come up with another one. Unless I just try to rewrite some of my other stories. I've posted a lot of other stories on Fanfiction.net. The people there don't like them. Maybe I can try to rewrite them and post them on here. A lot of people here seem to like my stories.
WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down