SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Patrick's Mansion Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Patrick's Mansion 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Patrick's Mansion Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Patrick's Mansion Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Patrick's Mansion Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Patrick's Mansion Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Patrick's Mansion Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Patrick's Mansion Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Patrick's Mansion Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Patrick's Mansion Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Patrick's Mansion Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Patrick's Mansion

Go down

Patrick's Mansion Empty Patrick's Mansion

Post by Steel Sponge 1/18/2011, 9:06 pm

This was jjsthekid's spin-off. Note that I did have rights to Spin-Off Action, but I gave it back. I now have rights to Patrick's Mansion.

Last edited by Steel Sponge on 6/28/2011, 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 37599

Back to top Go down

Patrick's Mansion Empty Re: Patrick's Mansion

Post by Steel Sponge 6/28/2011, 2:34 am

And the revival of Patrick's Mansion is here. (under my ownership) Note that it will be only updated about once every two months or so. Hope I did good, jjs.

Season 1: (jjsthekid)

1. Pilot
2. The Closet
3. Techost
4. Double Trouble
5. Dutchman's Surprise
6. The Blackout
7. The Great Outdoors
8. Music Mayhem!
9. Detective Ghost
10. Paintings and Ghosts
11. Mystery Man

Season 2: (My style)

12. Phantom Star (Part 1)

“I don’t know why I have to stick around with you two,” Squidward said to Spongebob and Patrick.

”Well, this mansion was scary enough, and we’re stuck here for a while,” said Spongebob.

“No matter what, there seems to be a bunch of ghosts, that King Ghoul is a persistent one,” said Patrick.

“Whatever,” said Squidward, “But it bothers me a bit that all over the place, stuff happens, and it’s ghosts, maybe that professor could have made something special for me.”

“If only we can find an exit, and I can’t seem to remember the path back to the courtyard,” said Spongebob.

“Wait, we were finding an exit?” Patrick said, stupidly.

“Hmm…I wonder why you’re the leader,” Squidward said to himself.

“On the bright side, there haven’t been any ghosts in sight, and we still have some light left,” said Spongebob, but the light on the candle unfortunately goes out.

“No electricity either, what a surprise,” Squidward said sarcastically.

“Actually, I remember this place losing power, it probably lost it again,” said Patrick.

“Well, you better find a solution, but you’re too stupid to figure it out,” said Squidward.

The scene goes to King Ghoul at the hazy rooftop.

“Hmm…that starfish was able to foil my plans…maybe not all of them….I need another assistance,” said King Ghoul.

“So you’re going to send another ghost out to try and stop the pink one?” One of the Boos said.

“Not just another ghost. Just go to the basement and summon one ghost for me. Come back when you’ve made your wise choice,” said King Ghoul.

“Yes, King Ghoul,” said one the Boos.

The scene goes to the basement area with part of the light back on, and the Boos find the ghost that can be used, it was the ghost of Pirate “Braveskull.” Then they come back to King Ghoul.

“Pirate Braveskull sir, it could be enough to defeat the starfish,” said one of the Boos.

“Perfect, I’ll see how Patrick can handle this ghost, for your point to be taken,” said King Ghoul. “But I wonder what I could do with two of his friends…”

Moments later, King Ghoul summons the spirit of Pirate Braveskull, as he appears.

“We’re going to cut to the chase, I’m King Ghoul. If you find a pink starfish, finish him,” said King Ghoul, “That’s why you’re here, and you can handle my orders, right?”

“Sure, whatever can float your boat,” said Braveskull.

“Go through any room…he could be anywhere,” King Ghoul replied, and Braveskull left the rooftop.

The scene is back to Patrick, Spongebob, and Squidward.

“Hey, I can see that the power is back on,” said Patrick.

“Okay, right now I see that the coast’s still clear, no ghosts around,” said Spongebob, “Now let’s see that map…”

“If Squidward is to find the exit, we’re underneath, and we should go back to the first room,” said Patrick, “I wonder if there are marshmallows involved there, the professor didn’t tell me yet,” said Patrick.

With that, the three went back to the first room, but were then stalled by Braveskull.

“Not so fast, I was sent here by King Ghoul, and I’m willing to fight!” Braveskull said.

“Go for it Patrick, this guy should be easy as the others!” Spongebob said.

Patrick had his ghost vacuum ready and said, “Whoever you are, you won’t be evil anymore once I use this thing!”

Patrick was ready to use his fire power to hit Braveskull. Then, Braveskull swings his ghostly sword at Patrick, which misses. Patrick runs, continuing to use his fire power, Braveskull tries his sword again, and misses the second time.

“Wow, you’re so strong,” said Patrick.

“You know, you’re still going to be slayed,” said Braveskull.

Patrick continues using his fire power, as Braveskull uses his sword, and hits this time, on Patrick’s shoulder. Braveskull pulls his sword back as Patrick falls and almost faints.

“You were enough for me to test my skills, I’ll see you later,” said Braveskull, and phases to a wall, making him leave the scene.

“Patrick, are you okay?” Spongebob asked.

“I’m still feeling great Spongebob…but that jab kind of didn’t feel great,” said Patrick.

“That was just weird, I guess that means that I can finally get out,” said Squidward.

“I don’t know Squidward, I think we should stay and defeat that pirate ghost,” said Patrick, “He was so mysterious.”

Squidward then finds the exit, but it was blocked by a closed gate, “This is just great, why that stupid ghost would want to keep us here anyways?” He said.

“And there must be something to do in a time like this!” Patrick said, “How about we have a party?” He suggested.

“Patrick, this is serious. Maybe there’s another exit we can still use,” said Squidward.

“Yeah, we have the map after all,” said Patrick, suddenly when he was about to hit the wall, he phased through it instead. He was now in a different room, “Spongebob, Squidward, where are you?”

“Did Patrick just…?” Squidward said, almost surprised.

”You’re behind us, just go through the same wall,” said Spongebob, and Patrick was back in the room, “Patrick, how did you do that?”

“Do what?” Patrick said stupidly.

“Me and Squidward saw you phasing through that wall, I think that sword jab gave you ghost abilities!” Spongebob said, surprised.

“That was weird…and awesome! I wonder if I can float!” Patrick said. When he jumped, he was able to levitate like a ghost.

“Though, I don’t think you’re able to keep those powers for a long time, Patrick,” said Spongebob. “Still, I wonder what that ghost was up to.”

The scene then goes to outside this time, with two unknown characters shown.

“It’s that old mansion, rumors say that ghosts live in there, Roxanne,” a guy said.

Roxanne, the other fish, then examines the gate, “The mansion is closed Marcus, do you think we should investigate elsewhere?” Roxanne said.

“I don’t know, but we’re here because our boss believes in ghosts,” said Marcus, “I guess we have to bust our ways inside.”

Then for a sudden, and without a notice, King Ghoul appears behind the two fish, devising another plan.
---------------------------
NOTES/TRIVIA:

Debuts: Captain Braveskull(Ghost), Marcus, Roxanne
This is planned to be a two-parter.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 37599

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: