SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Final Destination series. Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Final Destination series. 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Final Destination series. Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Final Destination series. Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Final Destination series. Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Final Destination series. Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Final Destination series. Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Final Destination series. Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Final Destination series. Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Final Destination series. Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Final Destination series. Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Final Destination series.

2 posters

Go down

Final Destination series. Empty Final Destination series.

Post by ExKizuna 7/2/2011, 2:56 am

Im making this because im watching the 09 one. Time to rant(beginning copied from my posts on FB about this):

Rant here. Movies like the 2009 Final Destination piss me off, because with the incredibly fake and CGI'd death scenes, the WHOLE MOVIE looks CGI, detracting from how it's supposed to look like a horror movie-Or, dare I say it, snuff film. And, again with that movie; There is so much narm in it that I can't take it seriously. And that Nick fella is such a mary sue; "OMG I GOTZ VISION POWERS, AND SO FAR IM SAVING TEH UNIVERSE"... And im only 20 minutes in.

Oh, and whats up with zooming in on objects that won't be useful until like FIVE MINUTES LATER. In a barber shop scene, they soom in on a girls chair that keeps breaking ans falling back down but... it's not involved with a death at all. Unless it's shitty foreshadowing(Im writing this as I watch the movie). Oh, and the scene where this is so far infamous, the barber shop scene, IT DOESN'T KILL ANYONE. A bottle of pink shit it's a ricketty ceiling fan, the fan falls, and...nothing. Oh, and then this girl walks up to a window, and then this fatass on a lawnmower goes over a rock or glass or a fucking dildo, and it flys and hits the girl, but instead of pecking her, it goes through her eye...HOW!? HOW DOES THAT WORK!? I've never been to a barber hair place or whatever and have something come through my eye, let alone go to somewhere like that where they have a lawn.(EDIT: I think it was a rock because a kid threw one or whatever).

|Okay, at the garage scene...WHAT THE FUCK! Okay, a girl gets scared by a torch, jumps nack, flips a switch, and makes a car come down when sommeones working on it. They roll on out and start yelling. The jackass is told he's going to die, and instead of beliving the peepz, he stays. Okay, from before, the like wire holding it starts to snap, the car comes flying back and ALMOST crushes mister douchebag. Mister douchebag sits all smug...until the wire place snaps OUT OF IT'S PLACE, comes flying, hit like a propane tank, the tank flies, it's the guy in the tunk, and he flies back so fast that when he it's the metal wire-designed fance, of course, his body goes through it and falls apart like a jigsaw puzzle.
|RANDOM SEX SCENE! Oh, and the guy mentions Donkey Punch; How cute.
|The guy from the sex scene walks out, and gets sprayed jokinhly by a kid. The kid laughs because he was joking around. The guy curses at the kid, and steals his gun, AND pops his chair. douche. Then he takes the gun and drops it on a switch that drains the pool! again, cute. Fucking douche.

Alright, a girl ALMOST dies from a carwash. A pipe bursts, she almost drowns, the top of her car traps her neck in it, her head is almost smashed by two different things..yeah.

Now, Mr.Douchebag's death! So, a golfball fro like, south of nowhere flies, knocks a QUARTER out of his hand, but from before with whole pool drain shit, it gets sucked in. He dives after it, but his ass is stuck to the drain. It would be funny, but then we see his body bet tighter, and he the drain was sucking his blood and organs out through his swimming trunks...? I hate this movie.

Now we see George, their black friend who looks like Kenan from Kenan ad Kel and All That at first glance and if you don't hear his voice.. He hung himself, but isn't dead. The rope breaks. He says he's tried to kill himself ALL DAY. Fucking moron. He was "giving god what he wanted".

Okay, actually, a really good death for once, looks the least fake. So a guy who was supposed to die DIDN'T. He's in a hospital bed, on the floor above him, there's a bath tub that's overflowing, and dripping. He goes to aler the doctors but the water short-circuits his caller thingy, and when the main characters get there, he's trying to crawl from the hospital room, the tub falls through the ceiling and on top of him

George dies in the least intricate way in this movie; he gets run-over.

So, ALOT OF PEOPLE DIE. Something happens in the filming process in one of the theaters, and surprisingly when a timer went off on the movie, that's when the explosion happened, and funny enough, just to make sure the one friend was dead, something flies that impales her. Then...IT WAS ALL A VISION >=( We cut back to george dieing, so that nick fella runs in time to try and stop the explosion. he pulls a fire alarm that doesn't work. then tries to stop the fire himself. And then, he drops the extinguisher, it breaks a table. A nailgun shoots all over the place and catches Nicks arm. Then gasoline is punctured and pouring everywhere while another fire is starting. then nick, with the implaed ar, grabs a flamy stick to get the sprinkler working. THEY WORK! The whole cinema screen blowing up? SAVED!

So Nick, Lauren, and the other girl are enjoying cofee at a place called Dying by Caffiene or whatevz. But Nick looks all around, and figures out that they didn't change anything. Then, a ladder falls, and makes a truck fly into the window and hit the three friends.

I HATE THIS MOVIE. I FUCKING HATE THIS MOVIE. HATE HATE HATE.

And don't even get me STARTED on- God im tired.

(EDIT: and if you're wondering how I could post all of this on face book, the facebook stuff ended after the first paragraph. Then I just did a rantummery(summarizing the movie, but ranting the middle) as the movie went on, because the first pragraph was, as i said, posted as i was only 20 minutes in.)
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 29052

Back to top Go down

Final Destination series. Empty Re: Final Destination series.

Post by Clappy 7/5/2011, 8:01 pm

Never actually saw the fourth one, but the entire series is a giant roller coaster (lulz its funny because that was the plot of the third one).

I liked the first and third one, but I hated the second. I heard that the team behind the second one was involved with the fourth, so I have a feeling that that one is going to suck.

What makes the series so intriguing is how almost all of the deaths are like a giant Rube Goldberg. Trying to figure out when and how they are going to die amuses me.

However, what made the first and third good movies was because we got to understand the characters and made us care to see them die or live. The second one didn't make me care about any of them except Ali Larter. The only positive thing I have to say about the second one was this scene right here.

That crash was absolutely ridiculous and I enjoyed watching it. Too bad the rest of the movie wasn't as amazing as that opening car crash.

Oh and btw, they are making a fifth one. I have no clue if and when I'm going to see this one, but I am going to hate seeing Champ Kind from Anchorman die. xP
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 49216

Back to top Go down