SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Weird Stuff in Video Games Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Weird Stuff in Video Games 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Weird Stuff in Video Games Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Weird Stuff in Video Games Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Weird Stuff in Video Games Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Weird Stuff in Video Games Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Weird Stuff in Video Games Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Weird Stuff in Video Games Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Weird Stuff in Video Games Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Weird Stuff in Video Games Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Weird Stuff in Video Games Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Weird Stuff in Video Games

+3
tvguy347
SpongeSebastian
Spongedude121
7 posters

Go down

Weird Stuff in Video Games Empty Weird Stuff in Video Games

Post by Spongedude121 6/9/2011, 3:10 pm

I don't really know of this is important or necessary or anything, but I thought it would be cool if we had a topic for ANY GAME in which we reported glitches or odd stuff we've ever noticed. Is this a good idea?
Spongedude121
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 24121

Back to top Go down

Weird Stuff in Video Games Empty Re: Weird Stuff in Video Games

Post by SpongeSebastian 6/9/2011, 5:41 pm

In GTA: San Andreas, there's a sign on top of a bridge that says, "There are no Easter Eggs up here. Go away."
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 27102

http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongedude121 6/9/2011, 5:48 pm

Here's something VERY creepy, I mean, like, I-just-crapped-my-pants creepy.

In Super Mario Sunshine, head to Ricco Harbor (I'm not sure about every mission, but I know it works in missions 7 and Cool. In Mission 8, head to the Chuckster with the mustache. He throws you over to a ledge by the border of the level. Go up to the wall, zoom in, and you can see THROUGH THE WALL. Here's the creepy part: When looking inside the wall, adjust the camera to see that the ocean surrounding the island continues inside it. And what do you see in the water? Nothing but strange, wavy black circular creatures just randomly appearing, swimming, and disappearing in the water. Nothing creepy about that. Nope.

6/10/11 EDIT: Well, I just discovered something about these ghosts that takes creepy to a whole new level: Apparently, they can be seen from looking into almost any wall in that level, and guess why? THEY'RE FOLLOWING YOU. Yes, apparently wherever you looking through, that's the direction they go in. I'm gonna work on some more investigating soon,
Spongedude121
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/11/2011, 11:23 am

Oh, wow. That's.... weird. o_o
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42370

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongedude121 6/11/2011, 2:48 pm

tvguy347 wrote:Oh, wow. That's.... weird. o_o

Yeah... and there's more ghosts and stuff I've seen, but that's the biggest one. I'm actually keeping a document on my computer to write down each time I see something... well, odd.
Spongedude121
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 6/11/2011, 3:07 pm

Luigi's Mansion-In a certain place, when there is a lightning flash, you can see the shadow of Luigi on a noose.

WOW-There's a room with children standing around in a pentagram.

Super Mario Bros- The Minus World, of course.

"Mario"-A Mario hack that's really odd. Video here.

Polybius-Regardless of whether it's real or not, still a pretty creepy story. Apparently, it was installed in an arcade back in 1981 and caused all who played it immense psychological damage, and it was removed. Some versions of the story also claim MIBs (men in black) came and took high scores from it.

Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 33114

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongedude121 6/11/2011, 3:10 pm

Elastic Dog wrote:Luigi's Mansion-In a certain place, when there is a lightning flash, you can see the shadow of Luigi on a noose.

Polybius-Regardless of whether it's real or not, still a pretty creepy story. Apparently, it was installed in an arcade back in 1981 and caused all who played it immense psychological damage, and it was removed. Some versions of the story also claim MIBs (men in black) came and took high scores from it.

I actually have seen everyone of those on Cracked.com except for that "Mario" hack thing.
Here's the site: http://www.cracked.com/article_19172_8-creepy-video-game-urban-legends-that-happen-to-be-true_p2.html
Spongedude121
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 6/11/2011, 3:12 pm

Spongedude121 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:Luigi's Mansion-In a certain place, when there is a lightning flash, you can see the shadow of Luigi on a noose.

I actually have seen everyone of those on Cracked.com except for that "Mario" hack thing.
Here's the site: http://www.cracked.com/article_19172_8-creepy-video-game-urban-legends-that-happen-to-be-true_p2.html
lol, that's where I got the WOW and Luigi's Mansion ones from.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongedude121 6/11/2011, 3:16 pm

Elastic Dog wrote:
Spongedude121 wrote:

Well, tonight I'm planning on going back to playing Sunshine to see if I can find anything new.
Spongedude121
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 6/11/2011, 3:21 pm

Spongedude121 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
Spongedude121 wrote:

Well, tonight I'm planning on going back to playing Sunshine to see if I can find anything new.
ok.

Also, don't forget the "cursed" Lavender Town song from one of the Pokemon games. I listened to it, and honestly, I did kinda feel panicky and sick afterwards.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongedude121 6/11/2011, 3:25 pm

Elastic Dog wrote:
Spongedude121 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
Spongedude121 wrote:

ok.

Also, don't forget the "cursed" Lavender Town song from one of the Pokemon games. I listened to it, and honestly, I did kinda feel panicky and sick afterwards.

Huh, cool!
Spongedude121
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 6/11/2011, 4:04 pm

MARIO is the most unscariest thing ever.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24456

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 6/11/2011, 4:08 pm

There's a huge beating heart in the statue of liberty in GTA IV. That creeped me right the fuck out after I came upon. Then I shot at it with an RPG
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 27661

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 6/13/2011, 8:54 pm

jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 43021

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongedude121 6/13/2011, 10:17 pm

New Stuff:
Well, in SMS, I was in Pinna Park, Mission 8 (the level where the park is filled with giant Bowser Jr. balloons), and three balloons are stacked on each other. Anyway, I'm just jumping and squirting around when BAM! Out of the corner of my eye, I see one of the three balloons pop! I checked, but there's no way an NPC can get on the rollercoaster (which is used to pop the balloons), and even worse, the balloons aren't solid (you can jump right through them).

What the heck? Confused
Spongedude121
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 6/13/2011, 10:31 pm

I finally found the secret sign in GTA LCS!!! It says something along the lines of "Hello Again!" I need to find it in GTA III now.
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/14/2011, 11:14 pm

Spongedude121 wrote:New Stuff:
Well, in SMS, I was in Pinna Park, Mission 8 (the level where the park is filled with giant Bowser Jr. balloons), and three balloons are stacked on each other. Anyway, I'm just jumping and squirting around when BAM! Out of the corner of my eye, I see one of the three balloons pop! I checked, but there's no way an NPC can get on the rollercoaster (which is used to pop the balloons), and even worse, the balloons aren't solid (you can jump right through them).

What the heck? Confused

Interesting, SpongeDude. ^.^
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42370

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongedude121 6/15/2011, 12:57 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
Spongedude121 wrote:New Stuff:

What the heck? Confused

Interesting, SpongeDude. ^.^

Thanks, Tvguy! ^.^ I've been playing "Ed Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures" lately, and I've found some wierd stuff that I'll share later today or tomorrow (going to Super 8 soon, so not right now).
Spongedude121
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongedude121 6/15/2011, 6:16 pm

Well, here some weird stuff in EEnE Mis Ed-ventures:

*Unused Rooms?: Here's something strange I found long ago: In one level, you play as Ed-Zilla, a giant Ed in a costume that parodies Godzilla. Anyway, the objective is to crush every building in the city, and most buildings have fake windows, but some buildings have windows you can see into if you zoom in. A guess what's behind them? Rooms.

I find it interesting that the people who made the game actually designed weird little rooms that actually have textures (a brick wall, which isn't seen on the buildings whatsoever). And even more, I actually found a look-in building with a room that had a DOOR. Yet many other rooms I found don't. What the...?

*Writing on the Tree: In Mission 3, you get to explore a lot of Peach Creek and it's outskirts, but on one tree, there's actually writing on it. It's quite blurry, but to me it seems to say "Sara + Rolf". The names of two characters in the show.

Here's a video I uploaded long ago that shows the writing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usWfeENUQy8. Like i said, it's very blurry, so it's about as accurate as L is Real 2401.

*Weird Numbers: In a secret mission, the Eds pretend they are Space Rangers and the junkyard is an Alien Planet. Anyway, there are a lot of weird looking calculators or computer screens or something, and they all have the number "13751". Being a dork and overanalyzing the number, I looked it up on Google and found out it's a Zip Code for someplace called "Davenport Center", a town in New York (the state). Could the Eds live there? Of course not. It's just I have no life.

MORE COMING SOON...
Spongedude121
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 6/15/2011, 6:46 pm

There's and E,E n E game? Holy shit I need to get it.
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongedude121 6/15/2011, 6:56 pm

¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:There's and E,E n E game? Holy shit I need to get it.

There's three, but I think Mis Ed-ventures is the best.
Spongedude121
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongedude121 6/16/2011, 5:46 pm

I went over to my friends today and we played Sunshine, and we found two things of interest, both in Ricco Harbor (or as I now call it, "The Haunted Harbor". Ahem.

*Apparently, the Yellow Submarine (the one just floating around) there's some invisible ground toward the end, where you can hang on it as if a ledge was there, and walk around a bit.

*In Mission 2 (Blooper Surfing Safari), Mario heads into the harbor's sewer, where a blooper surfing course has been made. The sewer is bassically a giant normal room, with four walls, a ground, and a celing. All normal. However, we found out if you do the Zoom-in glitch where you see past the wall, apparently the stage has a background (the one you find in most secret missions, with the stars and the train tracks). This is odd, considering you can't even see the backgound normally. Why would Nintendo put that there if you can't even see it? My guess is that it's some sort of remainder from the game's beta. Perhaps the course was going to be a more open area? Perhaps even a secret level?

Ricco Harbor seems to be the strangest area in the game, with the most wierd things in it. Oh, I almost forgot: Apparently, if you look at Ricco Harbor from the view point in Bianco Hills, there is a strange square-shaped platform where the Helicopter pad is. Another beta thing?
Spongedude121
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down