SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Oodelay, Bikini Bottom Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Oodelay, Bikini Bottom 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Oodelay, Bikini Bottom Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Oodelay, Bikini Bottom Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Oodelay, Bikini Bottom Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Oodelay, Bikini Bottom Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Oodelay, Bikini Bottom Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Oodelay, Bikini Bottom Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Oodelay, Bikini Bottom Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Oodelay, Bikini Bottom Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Oodelay, Bikini Bottom Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Oodelay, Bikini Bottom

2 posters

Go down

Oodelay, Bikini Bottom Empty Oodelay, Bikini Bottom

Post by CDCB 6/4/2011, 9:12 pm

Okay, so this started out as a story that I wrote on TV.com, but I never finished it. After reading it again, I decided that I'd finish it here on SBC, so here it is. I hope you all like it. I worked really hard on it.

Note that I will post more and continue the story.

Oodelay, Bikini Bottom (part 1)

SpongeBob was over at Sandy’s Treedome for the day watching Sandy work on her latest invention, an improved version of the invention seen in “SquidBob TentaclePants.”

“Um, are you sure this invention is safe?” asked SpongeBob.

“’Course I am! This invention is perfectly harmless!”

“If you say so,” laughed SpongeBob nervously.

Sandy had a big celebration planned for the unveiling of this invention. All of the Bikini Bottomites were invited.

On the day of the celebration, Sandy picked herself, SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward and Mr. Krabs to demonstrate the effects of the invention.

“And this,” said Sandy as she put her underwater suit on, “will teleport us outside the treedome. Take a gander at this!”

They stepped inside the machine and Sandy pressed the button. Unfortunately, the machine once again went on the fritz, but this time it teleported them somewhere without any morphing effects. However, they were teleported to a place far beyond Bikini Bottom. They would soon find this out for themselves.

With the absence of Sandy and the gang, the fish in the audience conversed. "So what do we do now?" asked one fish. "Throw a party, I guess," the other said. And so they did.

Meanwhile, very far away, Mayor Jeff, the mayor of Lake Hoohaw, was observing the marine life in the Lake for the fun of it. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Mayor Jeff saw a blue-ish colored creature come into view.

"Aaah! Another sea monster!" shouted Mayor Jeff out of surprise. He then realized that this was, in fact, an octopus (Squidward). "Oh, wait," he said. "This is an octopus."

Excited about his discovery, he returned to the surface to tell the kids. Little did he know that as he approached the surface, more and more sea creatures appeared.

Peanut, Butter, and Jelly Otter just happened to be walking by when Mayor Jeff showed up.

"Oodelay, Mayor Jeff," said Jelly.

"What's up?" added Peanut.

"Kids, you won't believe what I just saw!" said Mayor Jeff.

"What?" said both Peanut and Jelly together, anxious to hear what Mayor Jeff had to share.

"While I was exploring the Lake in my submarine, I saw...an octopus!" Mayor Jeff told them.

"Wow!" said Peanut and Jelly at the same time.

"Occ-a-pus," said Butter, trying to pronounce the word.

"Can we see it?" Peanut asked Mayor Jeff.

"Yeah! Can we?" added Jelly.

"It's alright with me," replied Mayor Jeff, "but you'd better ask your parents just to be sure.”
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28608

Back to top Go down

Oodelay, Bikini Bottom Empty Re: Oodelay, Bikini Bottom

Post by CDCB 6/5/2011, 10:15 am

Oodelay, Bikini Bottom (part 2)

"Okay, Mayor Jeff," said Peanut, waving goodbye. "See ya!"

"Bye, kids," Mayor Jeff said.

Butter began to waddle beside her older siblings when her diaper once again slid down. She quickly pulled it up before Peanut and Jelly could notice and quickly resumed running alongside them to their house-boat.

When PB&J came inside their house, Opal Otter, their mother, was just making a fresh batch of her famous Babbleberry cookies.

"Peanut, Jelly, Butter!" she greeted them as she put the tray of cookies in the oven. "What's up?"

"Mayor Jeff found an octopus in the Lake!" said Peanut.

"Occ-a-pus," repeated Butter, once again failing to say the word properly.

"And he said he'd show us! Can we go?" asked Peanut excitedly. "Pleeeeease?" he begged, along with his younger sister, Jelly.

Opal smiled to herself as she said, "Why, sure you can! But first you'll need to have your lunch."

Peanut and Jelly couldn't believe it. They were going to see a real live octopus! Even Butter was excited. She hardly knew what an octopus was, but she'd heard about them sometimes in bedtime stories, so she had a pretty good idea of what they were like.

Meanwhile, in the lake, the octopus and the rest of the sea creatures were just becoming aware of where they were.

"Where are we?" wondered SpongeBob.

"Hmm...it looks like we're in the water," answered Patrick, taking SpongeBob's question literally.

Squidward just gave a look of exasperation.

"I know that," said SpongeBob, "but doesn't this place look different from Bikini Bottom?"

"Different is right," said Sandy. "Where are all the fish?"

Mr. Krabs turned around and saw a purple fish swimming towards them.

"Hey, there's one!" said SpongeBob. "Let's ask it for help."

They all tried jumping up and down to get the fish's attention, but unfortunately, their cries were not understood and only resulted in getting bubbles blown at them.

"Hrrrm..." groaned Squidward.

At that time, PB&J were just finishing off their favorite thing to eat--Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches.

"Don't be gone too long, kids," said Opal as PB&J rushed out of their seats.

"We won't, Mama," said Jelly.

"And be careful," she added.

"We will," replied Peanut.

As they ran out the front door, they immediately saw Mayor Jeff in front of his submarine.

"Ready to go, kids?" he asked them.

"Yep!" "Uh huh!" "Yeah! Yeah!" they all said together.

"Well, come on in," said Mayor Jeff as PB&J put on their life vests. "Full speed ahead. Dive! Dive!" joked Mayor Jeff as he drove the submarine deep into the Lake.

Not too far below them, SpongeBob began to hear a strange and frankly quite loud noise.

"Uh, guys. Do you hear what I hear?" he asked.

They all shrugged at him until they looked up and noticed a strange wooden figure above them. They all gasped, mouths open wide, as the figure grew closer...closer...closer...

They weren't the only ones who noticed something strange and unusual. Inside his submarine, Mayor Jeff was beginning to notice some creatures he hadn't seen the last time he was there.

"That's strange..." he began, "I don't recall seeing all these creatures earlier.

PB&J didn't hear him. They were too busy going, "Wow! Cool!" at everything they saw.

"There appears to be an underwater sponge," said Mayor Jeff. "And a crab and sea star. And is that a squirrel...in a space suit?"

"Squirrel!?" "Space suit?" exclaimed Peanut and Jelly. "Where?" they said at the same time, trying to get a look at them.

"Ooh! Ah!" said Butter as she observed their findings.

"Hey! Hey! Down here!" they heard the sea star yell. "Hey! Over here!"

"Did the starfish just say something, Mayor Jeff?" asked Peanut. "It sounded like he was...talking to us!"
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28608

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 6/11/2011, 2:28 pm

This crossover has some potential and it puts PB&J back in the spotlight. I'll be following this.
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 27701

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down