SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Make an Episode: Rating Game Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Make an Episode: Rating Game 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Make an Episode: Rating Game Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Make an Episode: Rating Game Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Make an Episode: Rating Game Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Make an Episode: Rating Game Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Make an Episode: Rating Game Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Make an Episode: Rating Game Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Make an Episode: Rating Game Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Make an Episode: Rating Game Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Make an Episode: Rating Game Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Make an Episode: Rating Game

+4
BDayEver01
tvguy347
Wumbology
thecrad15
8 posters

Go down

Make an Episode: Rating Game Empty Make an Episode: Rating Game

Post by thecrad15 3/31/2011, 1:30 pm

So, let's get started

Helpful Bob: SpongeBob becomes helpful to everyone and becomes the most helpful person in Bikini Bottom and wins a million dollars. This episode ends with Mr. Krabs having a heart attack because he is jealous.

Snail Catcher: A thug gang starts kidnapping every snail in Bikini Bottom, including Gary. When SpongeBob finds out, he, Mr. Krabs, and Patrick shoot beer bottles in the thugs to distract them while they are hostaging the snails. After shooting, they rescue the snails and the thugs get arrested.
thecrad15
thecrad15
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 25959

Back to top Go down

Make an Episode: Rating Game Empty Re: Make an Episode: Rating Game

Post by Wumbology 3/31/2011, 5:06 pm

Helpful Bob: Sorry, but... no. The plot doesn't really go anywhere, and the ending with Mr. Krabs having a heart attack just seems tacked-on. Even SpongeBob randomly winning a million dollars is... well, random. It would make more sense if there was a helpfulness competition and SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs were competing but... it's not great. 2/10

Snail Catcher: Now this I can at least see going somewhere. But beer bottles are an unusual choice of weapon in SpongeBob, given that it is at the end of the day a kid's show. 6/10
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46688
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by thecrad15 4/1/2011, 11:37 am

Wumbology, next time please put your own episode after your rating so the next user can rate it.

By the way, here are my episodes:

Rinky Drinks: SpongeBob learns that there is a championship game against the Local Hockey Team in the Bikini Bottom ice rink so he calls Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Sandy, and Squidward to join. When they were playing, the Local Hockey Team defeated them at 400-12 at last 1 minute. After that, the referee called for a break because SpongeBob's team got tired. Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Sandy, and Squidward wanted to quit. SpongeBob then talks them out of it and they agree to play again. They beat the Local Hockey team at 375-377 (25 points were reduced to the Local Hockey Team for intense fouling such as hitting some members of SpongeBob's team). This episode ends with the Local Hockey Team crying over the trophy.

The Truth of Gold: Mr. Krabs accidentally drops one of his gold bars in the toilet while in combat with Plankton. Plankton then flushes the gold bar in the toilet while Mr. Krabs is crying about his hurt foot during the combat. Plankton leaves and Mr. Krabs cries. SpongeBob then hears Mr. Krabs crying and accidentally lets go of the Krabby Patty he is holding and drops it in the toilet he gets it out and Mr. Krabs catches him and throws the patty away. When Mr. Krabs comes back, he orders SpongeBob to retrieve back his gold bar. SpongeBob then tries to get it by flushing himself in the toilet, but the pipes are too narrow. Luckily, Sandy visits the Krusty Krab to show SpongeBob her invention called Eulg, which disassembles thing. SpongeBob then uses Eulg on the toilet so he can disassemble the pipes but Patrick comes in and plays with the Eulg and destroys the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs then throws Patrick in the toilet and flushes him. SpongeBob cries until Patrick returns. Mr. Krabs then asks Patrick where is the gold and Patrick said "I was hungry so I ate it". Patrick then gets arrested for eating other people's gold. The End
thecrad15
thecrad15
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 4/10/2011, 12:12 pm

Rinky Drinks: Meh B-

Truth of Gold: Better A-
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42360

Back to top Go down

Post by thecrad15 4/11/2011, 9:31 am

Uh, tvguy, next time please put your own episode after your rating so the next user can rate it. I am telling this the second time.

My episodes:

The House of Squidward: Construction workers try to tear down Squidward's house to make a ferris wheel while he is not around. SpongeBob and Patrick then stop those construction workers from tearing down Squidward's house by telling them its history. The construction workers think of a better idea. They built the ferris wheel above Squidward's house. When Squidward comes home, a very fat boy named Iam sits on the ride and destroys the ferris wheel and also Squidward's house. This episode ends with Squidward chasing Iam.

Sailing Expedition: SpongeBob and Patrick go on a sailing expedition because they want to be the first ones to go on an expedition, but it gets ruined when Mr. Krabs also goes on that expedition with a larger and faster ship. Mr. Krabs then destroys SpongeBob and Patrick's ship intentionally, so the Flying Dutchman curses the ship, and Mr. Krabs gets thrown into jail. SpongeBob and Patrick still make it by swimming tirelessly for 17 hours and 53 minutes. They are then crowned the first ones to go on an expedition.
thecrad15
thecrad15
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by BDayEver01 4/11/2011, 9:47 am

hahahahaha thecrad15 i like ur episodes good job SOO Happy Score Board O.M.G. Good job!

I REALLY LIKE
BDayEver01
BDayEver01
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 23859

Back to top Go down

Post by thecrad15 4/11/2011, 10:13 am

Where are the episodes I should rate? Am I really the only one making the episode?

My episodes:

Patties With Eggs: SpongeBob makes eggy patties and sells it to all parts of Bikini Bottom. Mr. Krabs then sabotages SpongeBob's idea by ruining his business and forcing him to go back to making Krabby Patties. This episode then ends with SpongeBob happily working at the Krusty Krab.

Capured Soap: Patrick borrows SpongeBob's golden soap because he ran out of soap. After waking up from a good night sleep, SpongeBob takes a bath and thinks he lost the soap. SpongeBob then misses work to find his soap. SpongeBob cries uncontrollably about his golden soap until Patrick comes in and returns the soap. SpongeBob then realizes that he lent it to Patrick and when he tries to take a bath, he becomes all dirty because Patrick used it to clean his house. End.
thecrad15
thecrad15
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by BDayEver01 4/11/2011, 10:33 am

Patties With Eggs B+
Capured Soap A
BDayEver01
BDayEver01
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by BDayEver01 4/11/2011, 10:51 am

'Wonder Dream" (20 minute special)
This episode started with a dream this Dream is Spongebob wants to be the most popular chef in the whole Bikini Bottom after that the alarm clock wake him up and after that Spongebob told Gary about his dream He also told Gary why?(3 minutes) And because there are many reasons, he got tired and fell asleep After a minute Spongebob opens his eyes and run to the Krusty Krab and shouts I'M LATE FOR WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then when He got there Mr. Krabs got angry for being late. Then Mr. Karabs gaave spongebob a punishment to cook Krabby Patties many as he could He said "It's Unfair!" And said I can be the most popular chef even if I don't many Krabby Patty. Then Mr. Krabs told Spongebob many reasons why It's hard to be popular. At the end of this story Spongebob learns a lesson that not all dreams come true. THE END SOO Happy
BDayEver01
BDayEver01
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by thecrad15 4/11/2011, 11:17 am

5.2/10 D

Goods:

The lesson behind this episode
SpongeBob's dream
I'M LATE FOR WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!! reminds me of New Digs

Bads:

The attitude of Mr. Krabs (minus 4 from original score)
SpongeBob asking Gary about his dream for 3 minutes (minus 0.8 from the original score)

Sumo Enchanted Evening: Mr. Krabs leaves SpongeBob in charge during his day off. It was a slow day until Patrick ordered 200 Krabby Patties. At the same time, Squidward's shift ends. Patrick then won't pay for the Krabby Patties because he didn't have any money. SpongeBob then forces Patrick to pay by challenging him a sumo fight. When SpongeBob is about to lose, he tells Patrick that he'll just get a discount but Patrick still pinned him down. Patrick then cries and says sorry to SpongeBob and promises to clean up the mess. THE END

SpongeBob 3001: SpongeBob and Patrick find a time machine and go to the year 3001. They like it there until technology gets too far and too unbearable. They filed a complaint against the people for taking technology too far. Because of the complaint, they asked SpongeBob for a solution on how to get them out of that situation. So SpongeBob, Patrick, and the people of 3001 go to 2011 and Bikini Bottom gets overpopulated. THE END

I am also expecting a low rating for SpongeBob 3001. Honestly, I just ripped off the title from CatDog which gave me a hard time thinking of a plot.

thecrad15
thecrad15
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by BDayEver01 4/12/2011, 8:13 am

Thecrad15 Gary is not asking Spongbob about his dream Spongebob is telling Gary about his dream!

Sumo Enchanted Evening 6/10
Spongebob 3001 4.5/10

Who is that?: One morning when Spongebob woke up many people was amazed because their is a new fish "What is happening?'' Spongebob asked the fish answered there's a new handsome fish in town .Then Spongebob met the new fish and said ''Are you the new fish in town'' The fish answered ''Yes''(in a sad voice) Spongebob asked ''Why are you crying" The fish answered ''Cause you know everyone is going to me cause I'm new and handsome they disturb me''. Spongebob had a plan. The next day Spongebob was on the newsand told the whole Bikini Bottom the plan. The whole Bikini Bottom listened to Spongebob. The episode end with the fish thank Spongebob.

SpongeSmart: One day Spongebob is going to have his test in Boating School at the 60th time Spongebob didn't past the test. Spongebob was wondering why Spongebob did'nt pass the test. When Spongebob got home Patrick called and said ''Hey, let's play Jellyfishing'' Spongebob answered ''Why can't I pass Mrs. Puff's test Patrick answered It's ok Ican teach you Sponegbob answered really, So when can we start Patrick answered Tomorrow . The next day Patrick teach Spongebob how to drive in 6 days. The next test was su8ccessful Mrs. Puff was proud of Spongebob she gave Spongebob a award ,but when spongebob got home he gave the award to Ptrick .The episode ends with Patrick wondering what it is.

Last edited by BDayEver01 on 4/12/2011, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
BDayEver01
BDayEver01
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by thecrad15 4/12/2011, 8:44 am

Who is That? 5/10 D-

Sorry, but it is a rip-offof another episode I hate, The Two Faces of Squidward.

SpongeSmart 8.2/10 A-

This was better than your first two episodes. SpongeBob's really not gonna pass his test by himself. Also, the idea of SpongeBob getting an award instead of his license because if Mrs. Puff gave him a license in this episode, there might be no more Boating School episodes.

My episodes:

In the Army: SpongeBob and Patrick register in the army, unaware of all the obstacles to overcome with a big, bossy sarge named Sgt. Humpback. SpongeBob can adapt to the new environment (no Krabby Patties, no Gary, no Sandy, only him and Patrick, they have to wake up at 5 AM and do 50 push-ups a day) but Patrick has some problems about the environment, especially Sgt. Humpback. One night, SpongeBob and Patrick try to escape but Sgt. Humpback catches them and informs them that they pass and are allowed to enter war.

Gorilla My Dreams: SpongeBob refuses to let a sea gorilla named Gorilla live in the house- until he discovers his talent for bowling can help his team in the Bikini Bottom Bowling Tournament. However, during practice, Gorilla becomes depressed and misses his family. Patrick suggests that he should take the gorilla home. SpongeBob, on the other hand, tells Gorilla that they will find his family if he continues to bowl.Gorilla then agrees with Spongebob. During the tournament, there was a new team playing, and it was Gorilla's family. Gorilla then goes to his family's team and their team wins. SpongeBob then tells Patrick not to worry because they can still win the Ping Pong tournament. This episode ends with Gorilla and his family saying "PING PONG?"
thecrad15
thecrad15
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 4/12/2011, 12:06 pm

In the Army: 2/10 (ripoff of Ren and Stimpy episode)
Gorilla My Dreams: 8/10 (nice and original)

"Charity Krabs" - Mr. Krabs starts a charity business with the help of SpongeBob and Pat who put on puppet shows to try to convince people to donate to charity. Who is this charity? None other than Mr. Krabs himself.

"Tea's a Crowd" - Plankton makes a hypnotizing potion disguised as tea to try to trick Sandy into telling him the formula.
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28558

Back to top Go down

Post by BDayEver01 4/12/2011, 8:03 pm

Charity Krabs 9/10 I like this cause Mr.Krabs will really start Charity to donate him things cause Mr.Krabs is really like that LOL

Tea's a crowd 7/10 Can you just say that trick Mr. Krabs cause Sandy and Plankton are not arch enemy and not close
BDayEver01
BDayEver01
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by thecrad15 4/13/2011, 10:15 am

Huh............... No episode........... Again.

My episodes:

Lubag Hands: While playing in the beach, a boy named Carl Vincent G. Malubag drowns and survives in Bikini Bottom and meets SpongeBob. He always likes to strangle SpongeBob with his Lubag Hands (what his hands are called). So Carl lives with SpongeBob in the pineapple and strangles him while doing anything. He even follows SpongeBob to work. As a result, he makes Krabby Patties with Lubag Dody Odor (what Carl's body odor is called). Carl then does many more things to ruin SpongeBob's life, so he gets thrown back to land where his parents get mad at him for making them wait 3 weeks.

Bed of Snails: Gary doesn't want to sleep on newspapers anymore, so SpongeBob buys him a fancy bed. The fancy bed attracts more snails to come to the pineapple. When SpongeBob knows about it, he says "Huh, it is better to live with more pets", unaware of the fact that more pets, more requirements. And worst of all, the other snails won't let SpongeBob and Gary sleep. Gary suggests that he should sleep on newspapers again so the other snails would leave. SpongeBob then sells the fancy bed and Squidward mistakes it for a real bed and buys it. Then the other snails won't leave Squidward alone.
thecrad15
thecrad15
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by BDayEver01 4/13/2011, 7:16 pm

thecrad15 I'm just a voter now I haven't think of an episode

Lubag Hands: 3/10
Bed of Snails: 8/10

Lubag Hands: Sorry but I didn't like your episode If Carl survive why did he live In Spongebob ???

Bed of Snails: I like this more than your first episode cause Gary learns thats it's hard to be fancy cause many people will like you
BDayEver01
BDayEver01
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 4/13/2011, 7:29 pm

The Origin of Sheldon J. Plankton: In this episode, Plankton visits a psychiatrist and we learn why he is so evil.
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28558

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 4/13/2011, 11:31 pm

The Origin of Sheldon J. Plankton. 9/10

Sounds original.

Great Expectations: Spongebob feels he spends too much time with Patrick and Squidward, Sandy forces him to spend 24 hours of his life with her.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37539

Back to top Go down

Post by thecrad15 4/14/2011, 9:55 am

BDayEver01 wrote:thecrad15 I'm just a voter now I haven't think of an episode

Lubag Hands: Sorry but I didn't like your episode If Carl survive why did he live In Spongebob ???

Sorry. I can't understand your question. You can still rephrase this.

Bed of Snails: I like this more than your first episode cause Gary learns thats it's hard to be fancy cause many people will like you

Great Expectations: 10/10 A+ I am in desperate need of a Spandy episode.

Movin' on Up: SpongeBob moves into an area where their Uncle SpongeBill died, and it was in his will to let SpongeBob live there, but Bubble Bass is his neighbor and will do anything to keep him staying in Bikini Bottom.

Goofiest Goober: At the Goofy Goober resturaunt, Spongebob and Patrick become stars of the Goober Show, but Goofy Goober is in doubt so he hires bodyguards for them because he thinks they might get the show cancelled.

Last edited by thecrad15 on 4/15/2011, 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
thecrad15
thecrad15
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 4/14/2011, 10:06 am

thecrad15 wrote:

Um why did you quote what BDayEver said if you are reviewing what Steel wrote?
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 49111

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 4/14/2011, 6:07 pm

Clappy wrote:
thecrad15 wrote:

Um why did you quote what BDayEver said if you are reviewing what Steel wrote?
He added the bolded part.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46688
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by thecrad15 4/17/2011, 9:19 am

Movin' on Up: SpongeBob moves into an area where their Uncle SpongeBill died, and it was in his will to let SpongeBob live there, but Bubble Bass is his neighbor and will do anything to keep him staying in Bikini Bottom.

Goofiest Goober: At the Goofy Goober resturaunt, Spongebob and Patrick become stars of the Goober Show, but Goofy Goober is in doubt so he hires bodyguards for them because he thinks they might get the show cancelled.
thecrad15
thecrad15
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by zim849 7/10/2011, 2:36 pm

Movin on up:whell I'm glad you put bublebass in the story plot we haven't heard a story with him in it in a long time. It sounds completely new , great cause and effect. I would give it a 9/10 Goofiest goober I like that you put the story revolving around the goofy goober resterant the plot uh could be better 7/10

Here's my episode
Snail mail: The episode is about Gary getting his snail slimers monthy but maybe Gary looking at the magazine for weeks maybe unhealthy, so spongebob stops at nothing to get Gary to be social by taking him on long
walks and playing with him longer .But when he finally gets sick of the magazine and have fun with spongebob the new issue comes in the mail. The episode ends with spongebob saying "als whell that ends shell"
zim849
zim849
Customers
Customers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 23586

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down