I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Bikini Bottom in 3D
1/10/2013, 9:18 pm by CDCB

» Off-Topic!
9/6/2011, 7:19 am by OMJ

» Spin-Off Festival Info
9/5/2011, 7:10 pm by ExKizuna

» SpongeBob is now a subculture!!! :D
9/5/2011, 12:19 pm by Jaiman1998

» Contest!!!!1111!!11!!!!
9/2/2011, 8:59 pm by spongebobiscool

» Rate the Thing Above You
9/1/2011, 3:30 pm by SOF

» The Ban Game!
9/1/2011, 2:16 pm by SOF

» This or That? game
9/1/2011, 2:15 pm by SOF

» Guess the Next Poster
9/1/2011, 2:13 pm by SOF

Name an episode you loved at first, but grew to dislike./Name an episode you disliked at first, but grew to love.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Name an episode you loved at first, but grew to dislike./Name an episode you disliked at first, but grew to love.

Post by talonmalon333 on 11/30/2010, 2:03 am

To be honest, I don't dislike any episode. However, one that I originally loved was "Atlantis SquarePantis". The first times I saw it I thought it was great. But these days I watch it and find it to be incredibly lacking. I also think it was completely decimated by "Truth or Square". Silly Face!

One that I originally didn't like was "Dunces and Dragons". I went into it expecting an amazing episode that was longer then a double length. It ended leaving me feeling incredibly disappointed and maybe even hating it. But I watched it again soon after. Having gotten over the shame, I could watch it again and grow to like it. It's still not amazing, but I think it's a good episode. Smile

Now post you're own, everyone! SOO Happy
talonmalon333
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 12795

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Name an episode you loved at first, but grew to dislike./Name an episode you disliked at first, but grew to love.

Post by Wumbology on 11/30/2010, 7:47 am

I used to find Something Smells incredibly boring. But now, I find it utterly hilarious.

As for the other side of the spectrum, I used to like Skill Crane. But then I just ended up feeling sorry for Squidward, and grew to dislike the episode.

As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 34488
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Name an episode you loved at first, but grew to dislike./Name an episode you disliked at first, but grew to love.

Post by Sabre on 11/30/2010, 12:03 pm

Liked First then started to dislike: "Pineapple Fever"

Disliked First then started to like: "Rock Bottom"
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 16593

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakasa43 on 11/30/2010, 12:47 pm

Liked First then started to dislike: Squid Wood, Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost, Dumped, The Secret Box, Doing Time, As Seen On TV, Blackend Sponge, Spongehenge, No Nose Knows.

Disliked First then started to like: Pressure, Squid on Strike, Club SpongeBob, Born Again Krabs, Not Normal, The Splinter, Enchanted Tiki Dreams.

I think there is more.
Pakasa43
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 11962

View user profile http://spongyland.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre on 11/30/2010, 12:48 pm

Oh yeah I Forgot about "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" I hated that one the first time I saw it, now I really like it
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeachBob95 on 11/30/2010, 3:10 pm

Sabrespongebob wrote:Oh yeah I Forgot about "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" I hated that one the first time I saw it, now I really like it

Same here.
BeachBob95
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 13710

View user profile http://tv.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 11/30/2010, 3:44 pm

Hmm I shall name one of each, although I can think of a lot of episodes that fall under both categories

Liked First, Now Dislike - Toy Store of Doom - I thought it was good at first, but now I just find it stupid. I mean I know SpongeBob and Patrick act childish, but come on.....

Dislike First, Now Like - New Digs - It use to be just a season 5 ep I didn't care about. Now its probably one of my top 3 favorites from that season.

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BillyBob_64 on 11/30/2010, 3:51 pm

I didn't like Not Normal at first, but now it's one of my favorite episodes.
BillyBob_64
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 13622

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre on 11/30/2010, 4:24 pm

I'd like to add Shell Shocked to the episodes I hated then grew to like
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake on 11/30/2010, 4:45 pm

Loved, Now Dislike: Good Neighbors and SpongeHenge. I used to think these episodes were hilarious, but now I find them boring.

Disliked, Now Love: The Krusty Sponge and Atlantis Squarepantis. I used to hate Krusty Sponge because of the ending, but now, I laugh at it and enjoy it every time I see it. I used to dislike Atlantis Squarepantis because of my high expectations, but I appreciate it a lot more now.
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24610

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. on 11/30/2010, 5:24 pm

Used to like New Leaf, but I don't like that episode anymore.

Also, I used to really dislike Penny Foolish and Two Faces of Squidward but both have really grown on me. Silly Face!
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 15086

View user profile http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB on 11/30/2010, 9:31 pm

Doogle. wrote:Used to like New Leaf, but I don't like that episode anymore.

Also, I used to really dislike Penny Foolish and Two Faces of Squidward but both have really grown on me. Silly Face!

Finally somebody who likes Penny Foolish. And I thought I was the only one.

Anyway:

Liked first but then hated: Gift of Gum

Hated first but then liked: Truth or Square?
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 16358

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakasa43 on 11/30/2010, 11:07 pm

CDCB wrote:

I like Penny Foolish too, i always liked it.
Pakasa43
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 11962

View user profile http://spongyland.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BeachBob95 on 12/1/2010, 7:19 am

Pakasa43 wrote:
CDCB wrote:

I like Penny Foolish too, i always liked it.

So did I.
BeachBob95
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 13710

View user profile http://tv.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 12/1/2010, 11:20 am

I used to HATE Penny Foolish, but I can endure it now. Not saying I enjoy it, but I can watch it. Silly Face!

I also disliked Atlantis Squarepantis, but I actually like that episode now. Smile

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 30160

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum