SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Runaway Sponge Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Runaway Sponge 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Runaway Sponge Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Runaway Sponge Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Runaway Sponge Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Runaway Sponge Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Runaway Sponge Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Runaway Sponge Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Runaway Sponge Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Runaway Sponge Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Runaway Sponge Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Runaway Sponge

3 posters

Go down

Runaway Sponge Empty Runaway Sponge

Post by Spongebobs1fan 3/19/2011, 1:18 pm

The newest SpongebobTheSponge44(Spongebobs1fan) Spin-Off
New episodes every Friday!

Runaway Sponge Banner15

Writer: SpongebobTheSponge44(Spongebobs1fan)

Plot: The adventures and stories of the Runaway Sponge will be him staying alive while running away from the cops. The things he will do, will get him on the prime suspect list to be captured and put in jail for life. Will the Runaway Sponge get caught? Find out in the series.

-Main Characters-

The Runaway Sponge (Spongebob SquarePants)
Dumb-Witted Assistant Patrick (Patrick Star)
Austin Layers (Runaway Spong Assistant) New for Episode 2!
John (Head Police Chief)
Bobby Liken (Co-Police Chief)
Alan Zenderi (FBI Agent)
Lenny (Runaway Sponge Assistant) Coming Soon Season 2
Oblina Nighters (Runaway Sponge Assistant) Coming Soon Season 2

-Minor Characters-

Nick Liken (Co-Police Chief's Son)
Cooper Jones (Ticket Officer)
Brian Waterhousin (FBI Agent)
Quinn McFiggins (Report Officer)
Squidward (Protester)

Episode Guide

Season 1

1. The Bikini Bottom Chase (3/25/11)
2. Capture the Great One (6/06/11) Part One
3. Jail Time (7/6/11) Part Two
4. A Last Breath (7/16/11) Part Three (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

--Updated June 21, 2011--

Last edited by SpongebobTheSponge44 on 6/21/2011, 7:52 pm; edited 38 times in total
Spongebobs1fan
Spongebobs1fan
Customers
Customers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 27704

Back to top Go down

Runaway Sponge Empty Re: Runaway Sponge

Post by Spongebobs1fan 3/23/2011, 8:06 pm

Bump Update:

A bump because the first episode is coming on 3/25/11(Friday).

The episode will be called: The Bikini Bottom Chase

Stay tuned for more updates untill then....
Spongebobs1fan
Spongebobs1fan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongebobs1fan 3/25/2011, 6:27 pm

The Runaway Sponge

Episode 1: The Bikini Bottom Chase

A tall and skinny buisnessman ventured into the Bikini Bottom Bank.

"Hello sir. What can I help you with today?" The bank teller said.

"I would like to take 20 dollars out of my account." The buisnessman replied.

"Sure thing. I'll be just a couple a minutes." The bank teller said.

Right as the teller was about to enter the transation into the computer, a giant crashing noise came from behind where they were standing. Oh no! It is the Runaway Sponge.

"Nobody moves! You know who I am!" The Runaway Sponge told the people in the bank.

"Alright, Patrick you get a hostage, i'll get the money." Runaway Sponge said.

"Sure thing boss." Patrick said.

The Runaway Sponge walked up to the counter.

"Give me all this dump has!" He screamed as he poked the gun in the managers skull.

"Alright, alright!" The manager said as he pushed all of the money into giant bags to give to him.

"Now, Patrick did you get the hostage?" The Runaway Sponge stated.

"I..can't choose! They all look so nice." The dumb witted Patrick said.

"Ugh! Just pick someone who looks like they are important." He said."Hurry! We are running out of time here!"

Patrick picked someone.

"Grab her, and lets go!" He stated. "And you, don't even thing about moving, i'll kill you now." Spongebob said as he looked at the hostage.

They then ran out of the bank with the money and the hostage and headed to there car. They put the money in the backseat, hostage in the back, and then drove off out of the area.

At The Police Station:

The police radio started to talk:

"We got our next target. Spongebob Squarepants or mostly know as "The Runaway Sponge", is driving at dangerous speeds throughout the city. But the worst part is that he has a hostage from the bank robery earlier today." The radio stated.

"We got to go now folks, lets go!" The head police officer said.

The head police officer also know as John, has been a police officer and a firefighter since the age of 12. He's known for his large height and his ability to keep all workers on the job.

"Lets go everyone! We got another case of "The Runaway Sponge" on our hands." He said as he started to get his gear ready.

"Alright, guys we have got to be carefull on this mission. That Sponge is smart and always knows what to do." The co-chief Bobby said.

They got in their cars and speeded away looking for him.

Later on the Chase:

"Guys, I see him up ahead down highway 53." Bobby said."I'm going to try to speed up by him to set down some spikes."

"Alright." John said through the walky talky.

Inside the Runaway Sponge's Car:

"Ahh! They are catching up to us!" Spongebob told his wimpy and dumb assistant.

"Why cant we just give up?!" Patrick said crying.

"Patrick! Remember, we never surrender! Besides, we got a hostage." Spongebob said.

"Alright! Lets let the hostage go, then surrender!" Patrick said again.

"No! No! No!" Spongebob said as he looked at Patrick and almost crashed the car. "Get a hold of yourself! Remember? I'm the "Runaway Sponge" you chose me!.

5 Years Earlier:

"You either work with me for danger and excitment, or you work at this boring grocery store." The Runaway Sponge said.

"Yeah...I remember Spongebob." Patrick said.

"Good." Spongebob replied.

-The focus turns back to the police-

"He's gaining speed! He's at 130 mph! I can barely see him in the distance anymore. We are going to have to make more of an effort to get past him!" Bobby said.

"Yeah, yeah i'm trying." The head police officer replied.

The chase went on and so far has been going on for over 300 miles. Over 5 hours later and they finally are feet away from the car.

"Watch out! He's got a gun! He is firing aimlessly at us." An officer said.

"When he slows down a bit we will try to get ahead again." Another officer said.

But he did not slow down. he even shattered one of the cop cars window that had Bobby inside.

"No! We are spinning out of control!" Bobby said."Lets try to stop up here!

They managed to stop, but they were unable to continue in the chase.

"It is up to our car now!" John said as they were the last car remaining.

Awhile later, the "Runaway Sponge" headed up a steep mountain road making it even harder for the police to stay close.

"He's making sharp turns! I'm struggling to follow!" John told the other officer inside the car.

Eventually, they lost the "Runaway Sponge".

"No! That hostage is doomed! I'm sad there is nothing that we can do." John said.

Inside the Runaway Car:

"Great! We lost them. We will stop up this hill to get our buisness done up here." Spongebob said.

"I don't get it. Why didn't we just take the money from the bank and leave? We didn't need to get a hostage." Patrick said.

"Patrick! Its the tradition, we get the money, then get the hostage, and then take the money back to the hideout." Spongebob stated.

"Fine, fine." Patrick replied.

They stopped at the top of the hill and got out of their car.

"Lets get the hostage out of the trunk." The Runaway Sponge said.

They opened up the trunk and took out the hostage. The hostage was roped up with tape on the mouth. Spongebob grabed his pistol out of his pocket and loaded it with one bullet. The victim started moving and screaming.

"Shut up! You have got to relize, squirming is going to do yourself no good. This is our job and living, nothing will stop us." Spongebob said.

The Runaway Sponge moved the tip of the gun to the hostage's head and then started talking again,"You...are an unlucky one of the bunch at the bank. Have fun being dead." Spongebob finished talking and pulled the trigger. The hostage was dead.

They got back in their car leaving the hostage on the side of the road. But when Spongebob tried to start the car, it wouldn't start.

"Patrick, you know the drill. RUN!" Spongebob said as he grabbed all of the money. Spongebob knew though that there was evidence left behind, their car and the dead hostage, they are not going to get out of this one that easy. But for now, the "Runaway Sponge" has escaped.

-End Of Episode-

Last edited by SpongebobTheSponge44 on 6/6/2011, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spongebobs1fan
Spongebobs1fan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongebobs1fan 3/28/2011, 10:06 pm

Update:

-Character List has been updated.-
Spongebobs1fan
Spongebobs1fan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongebobs1fan 5/21/2011, 9:16 pm

New episode is coming in the next month
Spongebobs1fan
Spongebobs1fan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 5/21/2011, 11:20 pm

SpongebobTheSponge44 wrote:New episode is coming in the next month
Looking forward to it. SOO Happy
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 64032

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 5/22/2011, 11:24 am

Yeah, the first ep was pretty good. SOO Happy Can't wait for Episode 2. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42365

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongebobs1fan 6/6/2011, 1:37 pm

Runaway Sponge Season 1/ Episode 2: Capture the Great One (PART ONE OF THREE)

Austin Layers, Spongebob, and Patrick, are planning the biggest capturing yet. To capture the Great One. Spongebob knew that he would need help on this mission, so he decided to hire Austin Layers for this job. Austin is smart, intelligent and can always make good decisions for the Runaway Sponge. At least that is what Spongebob thought at the beginning.

The gang was sitting all around in Spongebob's hideout.

"So, I am new to this team and since I still haven't asked, who is this Great One you guys speak of?" Austin Layers asked.

Spongebob got out of the chair he was sitting in, and then went up close to Austin's ear to tell him who it was.

"The Great One is.......King Neptune." The Runaway Sponge whispered.

"Whoa! Even though I am smart, there is no way on earth I am going to help you capture King Neptune!" Austin said as he got up from his chair.

Spongebob pulled a pistol out of his pocket and pointed it towards Austin.

"I think you might want to re-think your terrible decision." Spongebob said while he was holding the gun.

"Ok! Fine! But Please just put your gun down." Austin said as he was waving his hand in the air and walking back towards his seat.

"Alright, as long as you don't try to escape." The Runaway Sponge said.

" I wont!" Austin Layers said quickly.

"Ok then, first we will go to the clothing store and get some new looks." Spongebob said.

"Bu..but..we'll get caught before we even get to the store! Someone will see us, and then call the cops!" Austin shouted.

"Really man.....you need to SHUT UP! I have had enough of your smart-brained comments." Spongebob said.

"So are we going to go or what?" Patrick said looking down the road.

"Yes Patrick, lets start walking." Spongebob said as they started to head down the road.

As usual, when Patrick goes on long walks, he gets insanely bored and hungry very easily.

"Spongebob, can we stop off at the Krusty Krab so I can get some food? Patrick asked Spongebob.

"No Patrick, you should have grabbed some kelp before we left." Spongebob said.

"You know that I hate kelp!" Patrick said.

Suddenly, they heard the loud sounds of machine guns.

"What the Crap?! The police has found us!" Spongebob said.

"But how? We have barely even left the hideout!!" Austin said confused.

"Ahhhh!!!!! I don't want to be here!" Patrick said as he was crying on the ground.

"Where is my gun?! Where's my gun!? We are doomed if I can't find it!!" Spongebob screamed over the loud noises.

Panicking, Spongebob looked all around the area while avoiding the bullets from the machine guns. He realized that one person must have it, Austin Layers.

"Austin! Give me the damn gun already! We are all going to die on your shoulders if you don't give me the gun!" Spongebob screamed.

"Fighting is not the answer to our problems!" Austin said as he was holding the gun between his arms.

"Yes it is!!!!" Spongebob screamed.

The Runaway Sponge had enough of arguing with Austin. Spongebob leaped right over to where Austin was standing and snagged the gun right out of his hand.

"Now, you stay here, don't even think about following us! I will kill, and you know I will." Spongebob said as he put the gun in his pocket.

"Come on Patrick. Lets get going, we don't have much time. We don't have time for the clothes anymore, we need to go towards King Neptune's place.

"But what about the police? Shouldn't we get them first?" Patrick asked. "And do you have the ammo in the gun?"

"Right, the police, I'll take care if them." Spongebob said as he took his gun and tried to fire it at one of the officers in the distance.

"Oh no, Austin stole all of the ammo!" Spongebob shouted. "Lets go find him! He's probably somewhere around the police station.

"Why can't we just go back to our place and get some different guns and ammo? We don't need to hurt Austin." Patrick asked.

Spongebob looked at Patrick and gave him a long mean stare.

"I need to. He has done to much to me, I am not going to let him go now. Especially after what he has done." Spongebob said. "Come on! Lets get going before the police kill us!"

"Ok Spongebob. But I hope we can get some grub soon" Patrick said.

Spongebob and Patrick now are heading to find Austin, but what if Austin has gotten to the police station already? What will happen then? Layers could tell the police the whole plan. Spongebob & Patrick better hope that they aren't too late, or else there lives are doomed.

Spongebob and Patrick were running for miles, well....at least Spongebob was. But then Spongebob saw what he was looking for, Austin was walking off in the distance.

"You!!!! You don't even deserve to live!" Spongebob said.

The Runaway Sponge ran up to Austin Layers and tackled him and punched him repeatedly.

Austin wiped blood off of his face and said," Spongebob why are you doing this to me? What have I done to you? I gave you the gun, and the bullets."

"Then where are the bullets? They were not in the gun!" Spongebob said as he was holding Austin's shirt.

"I left them by the cliff, now please let me go!." Austin Layers said.

Spongebob threw Austin to the ground and walked off with his dumb-assistant Patrick. But what Spongebob didn't know is that Austin still had the bullets in his pocket, and was heading towards the Bikini Bottom Police Station to tell the cops where Spongebob and Patrick are, and what they are planning

"Hahaha...suckers, I got them good, and they are going to get even more punishment." Austin Layers said as he was walking along the road.

------End of Episode- Stay tuned for the next Parts--------

Written by Spongebobs1fan
Spongebobs1fan
Spongebobs1fan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongebobs1fan 6/19/2011, 11:05 pm

New episodes coming in July.
Spongebobs1fan
Spongebobs1fan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/19/2011, 11:21 pm

This spin off is a huge improvement over some other spin offs, although I'd like more LOE. D: I really enjoyed that spin off.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42365

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down