SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Origins of the Ocean Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Origins of the Ocean 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Origins of the Ocean Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Origins of the Ocean Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Origins of the Ocean Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Origins of the Ocean Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Origins of the Ocean Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Origins of the Ocean Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Origins of the Ocean Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Origins of the Ocean Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Origins of the Ocean Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Origins of the Ocean

2 posters

Go down

Origins of the Ocean Empty Origins of the Ocean

Post by Sabre 2/26/2011, 6:41 am

Plot: A Mini-Series, with a difference. Each episode will follow a main character as they struggle living there lives through there childhood and adulthood. Hidden origins that they thought would never have be revealed. Season 1 will begin with "The Origin of a Young Sponge"

*The first episode will be posted sometime this week, It is basically a Spin-Off for my Spin-Off "Adventures in the Underground City" and there origins may affect some future episodes Whoa! *

Do you guys like the plot? I know this kind of thing has been done to death in Spin-Offs but I hope I can put a spin on the classic story

Last edited by Sabresponge on 2/26/2011, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28843

Back to top Go down

Origins of the Ocean Empty Re: Origins of the Ocean

Post by Wumbology 2/26/2011, 9:07 am

Sounds interesting, and I hope you can pull it off (given your track record with Underground City, I have faith). Smile
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46738
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 2/26/2011, 9:32 am

Just so everyone know, I've already completed the first episode and I will upload it later tonight when more people are online to read it SOO Happy
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 2/26/2011, 11:53 am

Season 1 episode 1: The Origin of a Young Sponge

Claire Squarepants: (Baby Spongebob is falling asleep in his crib when Claire Squarepants walks in) Goodnight Bobby, sleep tight you’ve had a hard day today (She smiles at him and Spongebob smiles back, she leaves the room and sees Harold Squarepants waiting outside the room) You can go in now

Harold Squarepants: I don’t know if I should (He looks nervous)

Claire Squarepants: You may not be his real father but your be the best dad he’ll ever have

Harold Squarepants: Aw, thanks dear (He walks into the bedroom) Hello…Son (He sits down next to the crib) Do you want me to read you a story? (Baby Spongebob moves his head back and forward) Ok then (He pulls a book out the book case) This is what my daddy use to read me when I was little (He starts to read the book) “The Joy of Sex” Chapter 1, Start by…. oh wait that’s not it (He puts the book away and pulls out another one and begins to read it) Once Upon a Time, there lived a….

Time Card: Twenty story filled minutes later…

Harold Squarepants: (He’s on the last page of the book and Spongebob is falling asleep) …And they all lived happily ever after, Goodnight Son (He kisses him on the forehead)

Baby Spongebob: (He wakes up just as Harold leaves the room, he reaches into the air) Dada (He smiles)

Harold Squarepants: (He walks down the stairs to see Claire who is waiting for him there) I’m the luckiest sponge alive, I have a wonderful son and a beautiful wife nothing can ever ruin this…

Time Card: Meanwhile…

Jeffery Squarehead: (He’s sitting down staring at the walls looking very lonely) I’ve made a terrible mistake, I want my son back (He stands up, aggressively) …And no one’s going to stop me, except myself but I won’t stop myself, will I? Probably not

Baby Spongebob: (He wakes up to see his mom looking down on him)

Claire Squarepants: Good morning (She puts a bottle in his mouth, she picks him up and walks down the stairs) I’ve got a present for you down the stairs (She sits him on the floor when someone violently knocks on the door)

Harold Squarepants: Who is it? (He walks to the door approaching the handle)

Jeffrey Squarehead: (From outside) It’s me, I want my son back

Harold Squarepants: Jeffrey, we made a deal

Jeffrey Squarehead: Deal? Lets see what the Police have to say about that (Harold signals to them both to keep quiet)

Harold Squarepants: Why don’t you come back some other time, he’s asleep at the moment (Baby Spongebob laughs happily as he opens the present which is a toy squid) Shh

Jeffrey Squarepants: I know he’s in there, OPEN UP! (He starts trying to kick the door down but Harold is holding him back) LET ME IN!
Harold Squarepants: Quick, get in the kitchen (Claire Squarepants takes Spongebob into the kitchen leaving the toy squid on the floor)

Baby Spongebob: (He tries reaching for the toy squid) Squiddy!

Harold Squarepants: (He can’t keep him out so he lets go and runs into the kitchen just as Jeffrey bursts in)

Jeffrey Squarehead: Right, where are you (He stands on the toy Squid destroying it, Baby Spongebob sees him break it and starts to cry) Ah ha, Now I’ve got you (He runs into the kitchen)

Harold Squarepants: Quick! (They runs outside carrying Spongebob) We need to find somewhere to hide from him (They find an abandoned storeroom) In here (They both run into the room and crouch down, keeping as still as possible)

Baby Spongebob: (He’s still crying because of the broken toy)

Claire Squarepants: Don’t cry Bobby, we will buy you another toy

Jeffrey Squarehead: (He runs up to a Young, Old Man Jenkins) You haven’t seen a man and woman carrying a baby sponge have you

Young Old Man Jenkins: I’ve seen a lot of things

Jeffrey Squarehead: Well have you seen them?

Young Old Man Jenkins: No

Jeffrey Squarehead: (He hears Baby Spongebob crying) Now I’ve got you (He slowly opens the door) There you are (He walks towards them) Now give me my son (He tries pulling Spongebob out of Claries arms)

Harold Squarepants: If you want to fight, choose me not my wife

Jeffrey Squarehead: Oh look who’s the tough guy (He holds his hand out to Spongebob) Come to your real daddy (Spongebob starts to cry, Harold goes over and hugs him and he stops) Wow you’re an expert, But I still want my son back

Howard Squarepants: Please don’t do this

Jeffrey Squarehead: (He holds his hands out and Spongebob starts to cower away from him) He thinks I’m a monster, I couldn’t take him away from you I was just so lonely

Claire Squarepants: Thank you so much, we will send you pictures of him all the time

Jeffrey Squarepants: (He smiles) I really appreciate that (He smiles at Spongebob and leaves)

Harold Squarepants: (There back in there house and he gives Spongebob another Squid toy that he sucks on) I love you son, don’t you ever forget that (He kisses him on the forehead and Spongebob kisses him on the cheek)
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 2/26/2011, 1:25 pm

Great episode.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46738
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 3/12/2011, 8:04 am

Season 1 episode 1: The Origin of a Young Squirrel

Baby Sandy: (She’s playing with here little ball and bouncing it off the wall) Ga (She picks it up and holds it up to her dad)

Rodney Cheeks: Look dear, Our little Princess wants to play ball with me (He picks up the ball and rolls it to her) Who’s my little Princess? That’s right you ar… (She kicks him in the face) Wow she has a powerful kick, that could come in handy

Samantha Cheeks: Stop trying to use our daughter as your body guard

Rodney Cheeks: I’m not am I? My little body guard, I mean sweetie (He smiles)

Samantha Cheeks: I was thinking we could drop her off at my friends house and she can play with the babies there and we could come home and do stuff adult do (She raises her eyebrows)

Rodney Cheeks: Ah I get you, like check the taxes and pay the bills

Samantha Cheeks: Just drop Sandy off

Rodney Cheeks: (He knocks on the door and a woman answers the door) Hi, I’m here to drop Sandy off

Female Fish: Oh good now little Jimmy’s got someone to play with (He hands Sandy to the her)

Rodney Cheeks: So I’ll pick her up around four?

Female Fish: That’ll be great (She shuts the door and puts Sandy down next to Jimmy) I won’t be a minute, now you two get along while I’m gone (She leaves)

Jimmy: (He crawls up to Sandy and pushes her onto the ground taking the ball off of her and throws it at a mirror on the wall smashing it to the ground)

Female Fish: (She walks back into to see her mirror smashed on the floor) What happened in here? Who did this? I bet it was you Jimmy I’m calling your parents (Sandy looks around at Jimmy and steps forward) Sandy? You did this? Well I’m calling your parents (She walks out the room and Jimmy crawls up to her and hits her in the face she starts to cry) Tears won’t help where your going….home (She walks into the room and Sandy points at Jimmy) Don’t blame this on Jimmy I already wrongly accused him for something you did (She puts her head to the phone) Yes Mrs Cheeks I think you need to come and pick your daughter up

Time Card: Ten minutes later…

Samantha Cheeks: (She picks Sandy up) I’m so sorry she’s usually not like this

Female Fish: Well I just hope she can settle down before Kindergarten next week

Samantha Cheeks: Kindergarten?

Female Fish: Don’t you know? Your child has reached the age where she must go to School

Samantha Cheeks: I knew that, STOP JUDGING ME (She runs outside and puts Sandy in the boat, driving off) How could you do that Sandy? I know your only little but you’ve got to learn some manners (Sandy tears up)

Rodney Cheeks: (He’s at home watching “The Karate Squid” on DVD) I just love this movie (The door opens and Sandy crawls up to his feet and hugs them) What’s wrong darling?

Samantha Cheeks: Sandy destroyed a mirror in that woman’s house

Rodney Cheeks: Don’t be too hard on her (He pats Sandy on the head)

Samantha Cheeks: I know I shouldn’t but she can’t go around destroying things in Kindergarten which starts next week, but you probably wouldn’t know that (She walks out the room)

Rodney Cheeks: Mommy doesn’t mean to be angry it’s just her time of the month….that she’s angry in (She strokes Sandy’s fur and sees her black eye) What happened? (He looks shocked) Who did this to you? Well I can’t have you going to kindergarten like that, I’ll go and get some ice (He walks out the room and Sandy sits in front of the TV watching the movie and seeing the characters beating each other using Karate, she smiles)

Time Card: Next Week…

Rodney Cheeks: Bye Honey, Daddy has to go now (He leaves the room while waving goodbye to her)

Sandy: Ga ga? (Jimmy and two other babies hit into the side of Sandy, she remembers the video she watched)

Jimmy: (He tries to take a swing at her but Sandy blocks him) Goo (He tries to punch with his other fin but she blocks him again)

Kindergarten teacher: (She walks in to see Sandy hitting Jimmy) What on Earth is going on here? (She picks up Sandy) Stop it now Jimmy, stop harming poor (She looks at Sandy) Um, Squirrel (She puts Sandy down and picks Jimmy up and she walks out the room with Sandy smiling as Jimmy is carried away)

Sandy: (She karate chops a spongy toy that is next to her) Caratey (She smiles)
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down