SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Total Krabby Island (Hosted by: Perch Perkins) Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Total Krabby Island (Hosted by: Perch Perkins) 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Total Krabby Island (Hosted by: Perch Perkins) Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Total Krabby Island (Hosted by: Perch Perkins) Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Total Krabby Island (Hosted by: Perch Perkins) Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Total Krabby Island (Hosted by: Perch Perkins) Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Total Krabby Island (Hosted by: Perch Perkins) Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Total Krabby Island (Hosted by: Perch Perkins) Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Total Krabby Island (Hosted by: Perch Perkins) Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Total Krabby Island (Hosted by: Perch Perkins) Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Total Krabby Island (Hosted by: Perch Perkins) Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Total Krabby Island (Hosted by: Perch Perkins)

4 posters

Go down

Total Krabby Island (Hosted by: Perch Perkins) Empty Total Krabby Island (Hosted by: Perch Perkins)

Post by Sheldon J. Plankton 1/30/2011, 2:36 am

I'm going to put aside my other spin-off aside for now because I thought up of a brand-new idea lol. This Spin-Off contains Spongebob characters only, so no OCs will be involved. Some people are doing these, so I think I should start one too. It's my first time, so coming up with challenges for the contestants will be difficult for me at first, but I think I could handle it.

Get ready for the super long introduction...

Season 1, Episode 1: Why Come Here?!

-Intro-
Perch Perkins: Hey, welcome to the first season of Krabby Island! I'm Perch Perkins, your host, giving you the rundown of this new hottest TV show right now. Okay, first of all, some sea creatures have signed up to stay at this crappy underwater summer camp. Mmhm. We're getting to something. Second, they'll be facing the hardest challenges they've ever had to face in their entire life. Yes, some may be torturing.. or possibly impossible to complete. Don't worry; we've had interns test everything to make sure it is safe, and it is. Third, we have bonfire ceremonies where every three days a contestant gets voted off, and which have to walk down the Dock of Shame, catch the Bus of Losers, leave the island and to NEVER.. return again. All but one will recieve a tasty marshmallow of survival. They'll have to battle -quick pause- against each other, shoo mollusks that get in their way.. or make friends. It all depends on the camper, whether they choose to survive, or not. Watch this first episode of Total Krabby Island... IF YOU DARE. The winner of this competition
WILL WIN $1,000,000,000 DOLLARS!!

-End Intro-
Sheldon J. Plankton
Sheldon J. Plankton
Customers
Customers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 24958

Back to top Go down

Total Krabby Island (Hosted by: Perch Perkins) Empty Re: Total Krabby Island (Hosted by: Perch Perkins)

Post by Wumbology 1/30/2011, 10:16 am

1 billion dollars? Holy crap! :O

Looking forward to this.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46693
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Total Krabby Island (Hosted by: Perch Perkins) Empty Re: Total Krabby Island (Hosted by: Perch Perkins)

Post by Clappy 1/30/2011, 11:12 am

What are the odds? Spin-off Action (a reality show spin-off I wrote on tv.com and attempted to revitalize on SBC) was also hosted by Perch Perkins Silly Face!.

Anywho, I will give this a shot
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 49116

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon J. Plankton 1/30/2011, 2:50 pm

Well, here's the first part. Next part I will make a little longer, after all, this part is just introducing the six main characters of Spongebob. I still hope you enjoy reading this, though.

Perch Perkins: Welcome back to Total Krabby Island. We have a boat coming in with six different species. Here they are!

(A boat pulls in and Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Sandy, and Plankton got off with their luggages.)

Perch Perkins: All right, now we're going to-

Patrick: Am I on TV?!

Perch Perkins: -sigh- Yes, you-

Patrick: -pulls the microphone as Perch still has it in his hands then waves to the camera- Hi, Spongebob! Hi, Mr. Krabs! Hi, Squidward! Howdy, Sandy! Hey, Plankton!

Perch Perkins: -pulls it away- Ugh... turn around.

(Patrick turns around and notices that they were just behind him. They did a tiny wave except for Squidward then he turned back around.)

Patrick: Oh...

Perch Perkins: Don't you remember? They got off the same boat as you.

(Patrick does a nervous chuckle, embarrassed, then nods slowly and stood back where he was.)

Squidward: -to himself- Moron.

Perch Perkins: Anyway... as I was saying, let's go over to the contestants and have them introduce themselves. Shall we? Okay. Hey, little boy, what's your name and why did you decide to come here?

Spongebob: Well, kind sir, my name is Spongebob and I'm here because I love going camping! I'm also going after that cash...

Mr. Krabs: -whispers to Spongebob and growls- No you ain't, lad.

Perch Perkins: Ahem. Is it YOUR turn yet?

Mr. Krabs: Heh heh... I guess not. Sorry.

Perch Perkins: -rolls eyes- Thank you for that very nice introduction, Spongebob. I know you'll do your best.

Spongebob: Thank you, sir.

Perch Perkins: Let's go over to the next contestant. Who are you?

Patrick: Duuuuuuuuuhhhhhh....me?

Perch Perkins: -annoyed- Yes.

Spongebob: Psst! Say your name!

Patrick: Oh! Uh, your name!

Spongebob: *facepalm* No, it's Patrick!

Patrick: I'm Patrick?

Perch Perkins: Look, I don't have time for this nonsense. We're just going to skip you and move ahead.

Patrick: -scoff- How rude.

Spongebob: Next time, please don't be like this. -slowly shakes head in dissapointment-

Patrick: Okay, buddy!

Perch Perkins: And here, we have the third contestant. What's your name?

Squidward: Squidward Tentacles. -mumbling angrily-

Perch Perkins: Okay, Squidward. Any reason why you came to this island?

Squidward: They threatened me to come along..

Perch Perkins: -chuckle- I don't think that's a valid reason.

Mr. Krabs: It's true! Or else he'll loose his job.

Squidward: Pfft.

Perch Perkins: How many times do I have to tell you? It's not your turn!

Mr. Krabs: -sighs heavily-

Perch Perkins: Well, Mr. Tentacles, it so seems that you don't care.

Squidward: Exactly. I don't care about the money, either.

Perch Perkins: I guess we'll go to the fourth contestant here. Hello, miss.

Sandy: Howdy, ya'll! Sandy Cheeks here for the competition and that big wad of money! I'm gonna beat all of ya'll like a cowgirl ridin' on a bull!

Perch Perkins: Very nice. Welcome to the island, Sandy.

Sandy: Thank you.

Perch Perkins: Okay, we'll go over to the fifth contestant.

Mr. Krabs: Finally! Hello, I'm Mr. Krabs. I like money.

Perch Perkins: Glad to hear that. I bet you're gonna take the competition seriously. No one will get in your way, eh?

Mr. Krabs: Right you are! I will be that lucky winner!

Perch Perkins: Well, we'll just have to see about that later on. Last, but not least to be introduced, uh... I'm pretty sure there's a sixth contestant. Hello?

Plankton: I'M DOWN HERE.

Perch Perkins: -looks down- Oh, my. You're a little one...

Plankton: Little one? You take that back! I'm an evil genius and I'm smarter than you all!

Squidward: -rolls eyes- Oh, give me a break...

Perch Perkins: Heh heh, um... name please?

Plankton: I'm Plankton and I will win that money and I will rule the world!!!

Patrick: I thought your real name was Sheldon.

Plankton: Shut up!

Perch Perkins: You're real name is... Sheldon?

Plankton: What, you got a problem with that?

Perch Perkins: Actually, -stiffled laughter- No! No... I don't. -holds back giggles- Stop it! -begins to laugh-

Plankton: Hey! I can hear you laughing! Quit it!

Perch Perkins: -wipes off tear- I'm sorry. Sorry. You give me the laughs... Sheldon. Ha ha ha!

Plankton: -growling angrily- You're gonna get it, Patrick.

Patrick: -gulps-

Perch Perkins: All right, that's the first part of the introductions. We'll be coming back to you shortly, and introduce the next contestants after this. Don't go anywhere!
Sheldon J. Plankton
Sheldon J. Plankton
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 24958

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 1/30/2011, 3:25 pm

Total Cartoon Island -----> Spin-Off Action -----> Total Drama Undersea
-----> Total Krabby Island

Continuin' the chain.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 37544

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 1/30/2011, 6:01 pm

Pretty good start. Smile
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46693
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down