SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com The Krusty Train Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
The Krusty Train 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
The Krusty Train Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
The Krusty Train Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
The Krusty Train Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
The Krusty Train Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
The Krusty Train Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
The Krusty Train Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
The Krusty Train Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
The Krusty Train Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
The Krusty Train Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

The Krusty Train

+3
terminoob
that70sguy92
The Cartoon
7 posters

Go down

The Krusty Train Empty The Krusty Train

Post by The Cartoon 2/14/2010, 10:46 pm

The Krusty Train will be returning soon and the new episodes will be posted here. I am posting this right now in case anyone wants to know what has happened so far and so that I remember as well. Silly Face! (It's been a long time) Click on the spoilers for all of the episodes in each season.

Season 1:
Spoiler:

Season 2:
Spoiler:

Season 3:
Spoiler:
The Cartoon
The Cartoon
Customers
Customers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 26615

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Dramatic_Static/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

The Krusty Train Empty Re: The Krusty Train

Post by The Cartoon 2/14/2010, 10:54 pm

Even though this was already posted a while back on TV.com, I'll post it again so I can start Season 4 from the beginning.

40. Forgotten Memories

Mac begins his process to try to give back the crew's memories. He still can't figure out why he did all of the things he did. It seems like if you feel remorseful, you would still have some sort of understanding of what you did wrong and why you did it. But for some reason, he didn't. That would probably make many of the crew members very suspicious, but he had to fix what he started regardless. The ones without memory are Squidward, Quinn, Kendra, Plankton, and Patrick.

The train pulls into Bikini Bottom. It will be really hard for Spongebob to adjust to Patrick forgetting him, but on the bright side it would mean him staying on the train longer. But who knows how long it will take for their memories to be healed. It would be nice if someone could help Mac. Sandy! He asks Zed to come with him to talk to Sandy. She and Zed become quick friends and she agrees to board the train in order to help everyone. And while Spongebob and Zed are still in Bikini Bottom, the three of them decide to go sightsee and visit the local shops and museums, reminding Spongebob of some fond memories. It was really a shame that most of his friends wouldn't be able to enjoy them. It also makes him realize that as nice as the train is, he is really missing just living in Bikini Bottom full time. But whatever happens will happen. The three of them go back to the train and see the rest of the Bikini Bottom citizens who are boarding the train this time around.

Dale has come on to celebrate recently being released from jail. He had only been in there a month because it wasn't a serious crime, but it had been the longest month of his life and he didn't plan on getting mixed up in a situation like that anytime soon. Sadie and her son Monroe get on for the sightseeing. The train has apparently developed new technology to take a trip into The Mariana Trench and they wanted to be some of the first to experience it. Officer Nancy gets on, but not for a vacation. After all of the suspicious activity going on in the Krusty Train, she has come on duty to monitor it. The last fish to get on is Fred who is just in it for a break from his everyday life. It was expensive though, hopefully he'd be able to get through stress free and just enjoy himself. With everyone boarded and a few fish including Lou, Evelyn, and Scooter having left, the train heads off for yet another journey.
The Cartoon
The Cartoon
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 2/17/2010, 7:04 pm

Can I just say it's so cool how you did that spoiler thing? Silly Face! It'd be awesome if you made a topic on the Tips forum for that, becuase I have no clue how to do that. Embarassed
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 64037

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 2/17/2010, 7:12 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:Can I just say it's so cool how you did that spoiler thing? Silly Face! It'd be awesome if you made a topic on the Tips forum for that, becuase I have no clue how to do that. Embarassed

Spoiler tags Silly Face! [spoiler][\spoiler] (Except / not \)
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 24070

https://sbcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cartoon 2/17/2010, 7:16 pm

terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:Can I just say it's so cool how you did that spoiler thing? Silly Face! It'd be awesome if you made a topic on the Tips forum for that, becuase I have no clue how to do that. Embarassed

Ha, you beat me to it right as I was posting it in the tips section. Silly Face!
The Cartoon
The Cartoon
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 2/18/2010, 9:08 pm

The Cartoon wrote:
terminoob wrote:

Ha, you beat me to it right as I was posting it in the tips section. Silly Face!
Well, I feel stupid now. Silly Face! Carry on with Krusty Train...
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64037

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cartoon 3/6/2010, 11:36 am

Before you read this episode, I recommend that you read at least the Season 2 episode Behind the M.C.C. and the last part of Season 3. If you want to know EXACTLY what's going on, I recommend that you read the whole series. Wink

41. Behind Enemy Lines

Mac and Mr. Krabs run from the enemy lines. Why hadn't they listened to Lenny and not gone through with this foolish plan. Now they will either die as failures or live as heroes and the latter didn't matter as long as they lived in the first place. They had insisted on stealing the enemy plans but now hope was bleak. They were pushing themselves to run faster than they could already, when Mac tripped on a rock. The last thing that he saw was Eugene's horrified face staring backwards toward him as he kept running. And then he was trampled and blacked out.

Mac woke from his coma some two weeks later in an enemy tent feeling pain that he never imagined was possible. He barely opened his eyes, seeing two guards talking about him. He heard that they were planning to keep him as a prisoner and torture him until the Navy gave into their demands. Then when they had the advantage, they would kill him. Mac was petrified, he was in no condition to possibly leave. First he was trying to be a hero, and now he could be the reason that his country lost the war. He could only pray that Eugene escaped with the enemy plans. Those were the only things that could possibly save him, maybe cause a stalemate. Or find a way to get him rescued. He stopped his thinking knowing that he was just scrambling for some sort of hope. He went back to sleep crying.

Mac gets woken up in the middle night. He can't tell who it is at first. Their face is dark, their stature is almost haunting. When their voice spoke, it sounded cold and heartless. The voice said, "You know, I saw what happened. You do know that Eugene left you die?" Mac felt a chill go through his spine and up his neck. And then, pain.

Mac woke up in his room in the Krusty Train screaming an unnatural scream. Mr. Krabs and Spongebob storm in his room to find out what's wrong.
The Cartoon
The Cartoon
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 9/5/2010, 4:05 pm

I miss this show. Sad
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43021

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 9/5/2010, 4:08 pm

jjsthekid wrote:I miss this show. Sad

I do too.. Crying or Very sad
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42370

Back to top Go down

Post by LAT 9/5/2010, 6:03 pm

One time I went on the train with Dale, and boy was he annoying. I had to yell "DAMMIT, DALE!" just to get him to quiet down. Then we hitchhiked our way home.
LAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/6/2010, 7:44 am

LAT wrote:One time I went on the train with Dale, and boy was he annoying. I had to yell "DAMMIT, DALE!" just to get him to quiet down. Then we hitchhiked our way home.
Stop polluting my Internet with garbage.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46698
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/6/2010, 9:37 am

Wumbology wrote:
LAT wrote:One time I went on the train with Dale, and boy was he annoying. I had to yell "DAMMIT, DALE!" just to get him to quiet down. Then we hitchhiked our way home.
Stop polluting my Internet with garbage.
The internet is garbage.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24456

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cartoon 9/10/2010, 3:39 pm

I'm back baby! I recommend that you read the rest of the story before this episode so that it makes sense. Going back to the classic roots of the Krusty Train here. I feel like it's been getting too dramatic, so I'm making sure to add an equal amount of humor to drama in order to balance it out. And I'll write a really long episode for my return!

42. Jailfish

In the midst of the chaos surrounding Mac's visions and the memory recovery of Quinn, Squidward, Kendra, Plankton, and Patrick, the train must continue running. With Sandy and Mac both helping the recoveries, Mr. Krabs, Lenny, Zed, and Spongebob are the only workers and doing their best to keep everything efficent. Finn turns out to be an excellent worker on his first day after his experience running the Australian Zipline. It's a relief for Spongebob who had been having to handle customer service all by himself for the last couple days.

At about midnight, Spongebob gets a call from Officer Nancy. He immediately assumes the worst, as he is completely aware of her undercover mission on the train involving the M.C.C. But the call is about something completely unrelated. Moaning is coming from the cart next to her's. This doesn't make Spongebob feel great, but it's better than the M.C.C. He goes over to the cart, and finds it is Dale's. Spongebob knocks only for Dale to tell him to go away. Noticing something wrong with the tone of his voice, Spongebob is forced to open the door with his key. The room is completely dark so he turns on the light, only to find Dale in a feetle position in the corner of the room. Nothing seems to be wrong at first because nothing is in the room, but Dale begins to talk to Spongebob as if he is a security guard. Spongebob tries to talk to him but Dale doesn't seem to understand anything.

Eventually after trying many different methods, Spongebob resorts to dumping cold water on Dale and he finally snaps out of it. Dale explains that lately he's been suffering from M.D.S, Memorial Dream Syndrome. After spending a few months in jail over a crime that he didn't comit, he's been hallucinating at night about being there again. He thought that coming to the train would make it go away, but it didn't. Spongebob tells him to try and sleep and that he'll try to figure out a solution by the morning. He leaves the cart thinking, and happens to pass by the room where Sandy and Mac are trying to repair everyone's memories. They are still awake so Spongebob goes in to say hi. What he sees astounds him. Patrick is back to normal! He is thrilled to finally have his best friend back and thanks Sandy and Mac. Patrick would have gotten off the train at Bikini Bottom, but now he'd be around for another trip around the world!

Since it is still on his mind, Spongebob tells Patrick about Dale's problem. Patrick claims that he's helped people with the exact same problem countless times and he'd be glad to help out Dale as well. In the morning, Patrick shows up in a security guard outfit and goes into Dale's room with Spongebob. Dale panics at the mere sight of the uniform, but is calmed down by Spongebob. Patrick says that Dale since is upset over a crime he didn't comit, Dale must comit a crime to make him feel right about it. This idea seems a bit odd to Spongebob, but he goes along with it anyway since he always trusts Patrick. Following Patrick's instructions, Dale sneaks into the kitchen and steals a napkin. This doesn't help at all, just makes him feel terrible about himself and causes him to hyperventilate. In response to this though, Pat has another great idea. He makes Dale pretend like he is jail again. Now that he actually did something wrong, he should feel like he now deserves to do time! But five minutes into Patrick's training, Dale has a nervous breakdown and faints. Spongebob tells Patrick that he doesn't think it worked, but Patrick still has high hopes that when Dale wakes up he'll be fine.

Meanwhile, Sandy and Mac are working on the memory repair room. They manage to get Quinn back to normal, a huge accomplishment. But they are worried that all of the others may be badly affected and not be back to normal for a while. Quinn is thrilled when his memory his back and greets Kendra with a hug. But she doesn't remember him at all as she hasn't become normal yet. This greatly hurts Quinn, but he understands that it is a work in progress and just hopes that Kendra will be alright soon. But when he leaves the room, he forgets about it completely when he sees Spongebob and Patrick staring down at what looks like Dale's dead body. He screams and runs over to them asking what happened. They happily greet him for about 5 minutes, talking about how great it is to see him again. He is frustrated when he can't get a straight answer but eventually gets it out of Spongebob that Dale just fainted. Spongebob also explains to him the problem with Dale's dreams. Quinn scoffs at this and simply claims that he learned hyptonism in College. When Dale wakes up, he manages to get him back to normal in no time. In the process, he makes Spongebob and Patrick fall asleep for a couple hours as punishment for making the problem worse and draws on them in their sleep.

At night, Dale finally gets a good night sleep and feels back to normal for the first time in months. Mac however is having a sleepless night. He had overheard the conversation between Quinn, Spongebob, and Patrick. The word "hypnotism" was ringing in his ear.
The Cartoon
The Cartoon
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down