SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com The Krusty Cruise Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
The Krusty Cruise 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
The Krusty Cruise Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
The Krusty Cruise Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
The Krusty Cruise Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
The Krusty Cruise Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
The Krusty Cruise Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
The Krusty Cruise Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
The Krusty Cruise Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
The Krusty Cruise Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
The Krusty Cruise Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

The Krusty Cruise

+2
jjsthekid
Clappy
6 posters

Go down

The Krusty Cruise Empty The Krusty Cruise

Post by Clappy 10/1/2010, 11:14 pm

In case you missed my hint on the Announcements thread, The Way We Met is gonna go on hiatus in favor of The Krusty Cruise returning. In the next few days, I will show off the new cruise ship layout due to the original ship sinking.

Also, I'm gonna try to spice things up a bit with making actual passengers on the ship, having an actual staff, etc.

The Krusty Cruise returns......this October, which is also marks the two year anniversary since the show ended if I'm not mistaken Silly Face!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 49116

Back to top Go down

The Krusty Cruise Empty Re: The Krusty Cruise

Post by jjsthekid 10/2/2010, 8:11 am

Yay. SOO Happy
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43016

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 10/2/2010, 8:25 am

Cool! SOO Happy
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46693
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 10/2/2010, 4:38 pm

Awsome! SOO Happy
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 32875

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 10/2/2010, 4:41 pm

Sounds great!
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 25160

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 10/2/2010, 6:57 pm

Awesome idea! SOO Happy
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 36815

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 10/5/2010, 10:53 am

Now presenting the new cruise ship, The S.S. Blandy (since the last one was the S.S. Bland Silly Face!)

For those who never read the original Krusty Cruise, Howard Blandy is the investor/head honcho of the cruise ship. He really isn't that major a character, but he is important

Now here are the deck plans for the S.S. Blandy. Note that while there are a whole deck for guest rooms, I am only going to focus on five significant guests per season, so the other guests are probably not going to be as important, unless I get an idea for a storyline or something. Also, some of these names for place might be a bit vague, but oh well Silly Face!.

One more thing, I would like to thank the Oasis of the Seas for inspiring me in the design of this cruise ship, so my ship is going to be extremely similar to that

Deck 1 - Engine Room and other stuff that makes the ship run and stay afloat
Deck 2 - Entrance, Crew Cabins, and Infirmary
Deck 3 - Affordable Guest Rooms
Deck 4 - More Expensive Guest Rooms
Deck 5 - Dining Room Floor A, Ice Rink, Broadway Theater Lower Level
Deck 6 - Dining Room Floor B, The Comedy Club, Jazz Lounge, Broadway Theater Higher Level
Deck 7 - Dining Room Floor C, Spa, Mall featuring Coffee Shop, Karaoke Club, Bars, Clothing Store, Photo Gallery, Movie Theater, and Customer Service stand
Deck 8 - Grand Suites Downstairs, Fitness Center, and Boardwalk featuring Arcade, Ferris Wheel, Carousel, Mini-Golf, More Clothing Stores, Candy Shop, Ice Cream Parlor, Donut Shop, KRUSTY KRAB (Blandy offered Krabs a deal to have the Krusty Krab on his cruiselines, thus starting the Krusty Cruise spin-off, just a little history lesson in case no one knows Wink), and TACO SHACK (new rival restaurant on the Boardwalk that will be appearing starting this season, the other little rinky dink places aren't rivals Silly Face!)
Deck 9 - Grand Suites Upstairs and Central Park featuring outdoor cafes and a romantic outdoor restaurant, otherwise its a peaceful place with lots of greenery and nature stuff Silly Face!
Deck 10 - Pools, Hot Tubs, Water Park, Basketball Court, Volleyball Court, Tennis Court, and Indoor Buffett Restaurant
Deck 11 - Captain's Quarters

Oh and here are the returning characters from this show that will be back for the return of this show

SpongeBob - still works at Krusty Krab
Squidward - performs at the broadway theater
Patrick - works at the donut shop
Mr. Krabs - manager of the Krusty Krab still
Plankton - still up to no good

Next post, since I have to go to school now, I will post some new characters that will be appearing and maybe I will get around to the guests aboard the S.S. Blandy this season which the guests will consist of minor characters from SpongeBob, new characters in general, and characters from other spin-offs (if you want your character to be a guest, let me know Silly Face!)
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 49116

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down