SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Life of the Jellyfishers; Cheapskate Krabs  Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Life of the Jellyfishers; Cheapskate Krabs  106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Life of the Jellyfishers; Cheapskate Krabs  Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Life of the Jellyfishers; Cheapskate Krabs  Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Life of the Jellyfishers; Cheapskate Krabs  Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Life of the Jellyfishers; Cheapskate Krabs  Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Life of the Jellyfishers; Cheapskate Krabs  Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Life of the Jellyfishers; Cheapskate Krabs  Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Life of the Jellyfishers; Cheapskate Krabs  Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Life of the Jellyfishers; Cheapskate Krabs  Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Life of the Jellyfishers; Cheapskate Krabs  Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Life of the Jellyfishers; Cheapskate Krabs

5 posters

Go down

Life of the Jellyfishers; Cheapskate Krabs  Empty Life of the Jellyfishers; Cheapskate Krabs

Post by person 11/6/2010, 9:59 pm

Intro:
Spongebob is ready for another fantastic day at work at his favorite undersea restaurant, The Krusty Krab. This is his last day working there for a month, because him and Patrick are joining a Jellyfishing Club up in Ocean Town.

Episode 1: The New Fry Cook

Mr. Krabs: Spongebob, me boy. You ready to make me some money?

Spongebob: Mr. Krabs, I have something to tell you. Patrick and I are joining a Jellyfishers Club down in some place called Ocean Town, far away from Bikini Bottom. I'll only be gone a month, and then I'll be back.

Mr. Krabs: WHAT? NO! OH DEAR NEPTUNE! Who am I going to get to work grill while you're out? I'll have to shut down the business. Think Krabs, think. I don't know what to do.

Spongebob: Your search is over, Mr. Krabs. I happened to find a wonderful temporary replacement fry cook. Mr. Krabs, meet my cousin, Spongeguy Squarepants. Spongeguy, meet my boss, Mr. Krabs.

Mr. Krabs: Ah. I see where he got the name. He better be as good as you, boy. I don't want any problems.

Spongebob: No need to worry, Mr. K. I got it all under control. Spongeguy here really knows how to cook. Come in the kitchen and watch the pro at work.

Mr. Krabs doesn't trust him at first. But he does a phenomenal job and fills all the customer's orders to perfection. He flips the patties on time on the grill, puts them in buns, adds cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle, and onion in the right order, and takes out any item the customer doesn't want if their patty is special. Mr. Krabs is overly impressed.

Mr. Krabs: Well, Spongeguy, I'm sorry I ever doubted you. You got the job. But only until Spongebob gets back. Here's your official Krusty Krab, hat. I'm guessing that you learned from Spongebob. After all, he IS the best. I guess cooking skills are hereditary in the family.

Spongeguy: Actually, I went to culinary school and became a chef.

Mr. Krabs: Oh, I can smell the money already.

Spongeguy: Thank you so much for hiring me. Don't worry, Mr, Krabs. As long as these pants are square, and this sponge is guy, I will not let you down.

Spongebob: DAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, brother. Sound familiar, Mr. Krabs? Aren't we just like eachother?

Mr. Krabs: I can't wait to get my hands on that green. Have fun on your trip, lad. I'll miss you.

Spongebob: Thanks Mr. Krabs. I'm going to miss the smell of grease in this kitchen. But most of all, I will miss you and Squidward. I can't live without the Krusty Krab. It's my life, but atleast I will be doing my favorite hobby of all time that I love to keep my mind off of it, and that's jellyfishing. See you in a month, Mr. Krabs. Good luck, Spongeguy. See ya, buddy.

End of 1.

Last edited by person on 11/7/2010, 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
person
person
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25613

Back to top Go down

Life of the Jellyfishers; Cheapskate Krabs  Empty Re: Life of the Jellyfishers; Cheapskate Krabs

Post by person 11/7/2010, 7:34 pm

Episode 2: The Jellyfishers Club; Spongebob's New Job

Spongebob: Good morning world. I'M READY! (walks outside) I'M READY! I'M READY! I'M READY! Hi Patrick. Are you ready for the big event today?

Patrick: Uh, is it Christmas already? You didn't get me a present? That's it, Squarepants. From now on, we are not friends anymore. How could you do this to me? And I always thought you were the one who cared. NOOOOOOOOOO! I need a moment. Go back inside your stupid pineapple before I eat it and you become homeless. That's what you deserve, yellow holes.

Spongebob: Patrick, relax. Today's the very first day of our month long Jellyfishers Club.

Patrick: Oh, I'm sorry Spongebob. YAY! JELLYFISHERS CLUB! COME ON BUS!

Spongebob: YAY! GO JELLYFISHERS CLUB! YAH! YES! JELLYFISHERS CLUB!

Squidward: Will you two idiots be quiet? I'm trying to practice my clarinet in here.

Spongebob: Sorry Squidward.

Squidward: How did I ever get surrounded by such loser neighbors? AHAGH! AHAUGH! AHAUGH!

Spongebob: Well, here's the bus. Let's go, buddy. This is going to be the greatest month of our life.

Spongebob and Patrick depart for Ocean Town. It was approximately a half hour ride.

Spongebob: Oh, I can't believe we're finally here.

The whole crowd gets out excited to jellyfish. Every day of the month Spongebob and Patrick were partners in every contest, and they won 10 out of 30 contests. There is one contest in one day, and then they get to go free jellyfishing for the rest of the day. There were ten other teams competing against them. For the first 20 contests, Patrick just went off chasing the jellyfish without a net, the typical pink idiot starfish that he is. Spongebob tried to tell him, but he wouldn't listen. He was just off in his own little world. Spongebob caught 25 jellyfish in 5 minutes in each contest, but Patrick didn't catch any. (surprise, surprise). But then he finally he realized what the heck he was doing, and he actually began to focus for the last 10. Now Spongebob could do better now that he knew Patrick was paying attention. They caught 100 jellyfish together in 5 minutes in each contest. Patrick caught 50 and Spongebob caught 50. Them and the other losing teams won a packaged box full of everything a jellyfisher could ever want, including a jellyfishing video game, a jellyfishing action play set, a bag of toy jellyfish cars, jellyfish pizza, jellyfish ice cream, and a whole lot more. But the winning team won a Jellyfish Wagon, kind of like the Patty Wagon from the Spongebob movie, only a jellyfish instead of a krabby patty.

Spongebob: That's a real shame. Oh well, we make a great team together though. Good job, Patrick. Oh well, atleast we got something instead of nothing. Now I get to go back to my favorite job in the whole world, the Krusty Krab.

Patrick: But what about me?

Spongebob: You can watch TV.

Patrick: Yay. The coconut.

Spongebob arrives back in Bikini Bottom to the Krusty Krab.

Spongebob: I'm ready to take my job back, Mr, Krabs

Mr. Krabs: Are you kidding? Spongeguy here is making me a fortune. He's making me twice the amount of money you ever made me. I'm getting more customers than I do with you every day. They say the food here is way better than yours ever was. Not to say that yours wasn't phenomenal either, but the customers said they would cut both their legs off and eat them if anyone made krabby patties better than Spongeguy. They love it so much they don't believe that he is the one making it so good. They say it's magic. And I'd much rather make 1000 dollars a day than 500 boy. I'm sorry to say this, but you're fired.

Spongebob: Fa-Fa-Fa-FIRED? You can't do that to me Mr. Krabs. I didn't do anything wrong with my job. He may be better, but I was the best before him. How could you compare money to your favorite fry cook? You're a cold hearted red guy, Uegene.

Mr. Krabs: GET OUT OF ME RESTAURANT. GET HIM, SPONGEGUY!

Spongebob: AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP! IM UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!! GARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Krabs: Ar-Har-Har-Har-Har-Har. We'll never see that one again. Now get back to the kitchen. Time is money.

Spongeguy: Yes, sir. I mean, yes, Mr. Krabs, sir. I mean yes, Mr. Krabby Patty. I mean, yes, Mr. Krabs. I mean, yes, Mr. ---

Mr. Krabs: Just get back in there and start flippin patties on that grill before I hire Spongebob back.

Meanwhile, Spongebob is taking a walk.

Spongebob: I'll show that red cheapskate. I'll go back to Ocean Town and search for a job there.

Spongebob arrives in Ocean Town. He sees a sign up ahead that says "New restaurant open for business: PATTY DADDY. FRY COOK HELP WANTED." No interview or experience required. The first to sign up gets the job.

Spongebob is the first to sign up and gets the job. His new boss is Mr. Derik Lobster. He is much better than Mr. Krabs, and he doesn't care about how much money he makes as long as he makes something. He cares much more about his employees than profit. The cash register person was Octopus Paw. Unlike Squidward Tentacles, Octopus doesn't think Spongebob is annoying whatsoever, and he laughs along with him.

Octopus: Spongebob, one quarter pounder krabby patty with coral bits.

Spongebob: Comin right up.

Spongebob doesn't even think about The Krusty Krab or Spongeguy. He fills all the customer's orders right and on time. He likes this restaurant much better than the Krusty Krab. What will happen next? Stay tuned!

End of 2.

person
person
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Life of the Jellyfishers; Cheapskate Krabs  Empty Re: Life of the Jellyfishers; Cheapskate Krabs

Post by person 11/8/2010, 4:58 pm

Episode 3:

Spongebob: Well, time for another great day at work at my favorite restaurant, Patty Daddy. I'm ready! (walks outside) I'M READY! I'M READY! I'M READY!

Patrick: (Hangs on open rock). GO SPONGEBOB! OO-OO-WAH-AH! (Falls down from rock into house). OUCH!

Spongebob arrives at Patty Daddy.

Octopus: Spongebob, one junior small krabby patty with barnacle chips.

Spongebob: Comin right up. (Cooks patty and chips) ORDER UP!

Octopus: Here you are sir. Enjoy.

Rodney Fish: Thanks.

Meanwhile, conflict is arising back over at the Krusty Krab.

Spongeguy: Mr. Krabs? It's the end of the week. I want my paycheck.

Mr. Krabs: Oh uh, right. Here you are, me boy.

Spongeguy: Ah yes. Wait? What? Five dollars again? That's it, Krabs. You've crossed the line. I've been working here for a month, and I haven't been paid more than five dollars each week. You are a ripoff Krabs. I want more money, and I want more time for my lunch breaks. You are rediculous Krabs. Please give me atleast fifty dollars a week and a half hour lunch break. You are even charging me to work? What is the meaning of that? You're already making twice as much money as Spongebob with me. Have you lost your mind? You're completely out of it Krabs.

Mr. Krabs: Oh hey now, take it easy lad, everything's gonna be alright. You're fine.

Spongeguy: No everything is not going to be alright. I am not fine. I want more for the hard work I am doing.

Mr. Krabs: That's it, guy. Now you only get three dollars a week and two minute lunch breaks.

Spongeguy: Oh, that's it. I quit. You won't be getting another penny from me. Good riddance. (Throws hat on the ground).

Mr. Krabs unexpectedly takes a visit to Patty Daddy to talk to Spongebob.

Spongebob: Mr. Krabs? What are you doing here? What do you want?

Mr. Krabs: Oh, uh, hey there Spongebob. I need you back at the Krusty Krab. Spongeguy quit because well, I wasn't being a good boss. You're hired again.

Spongebob: Oh, no. Sorry Krabbie. It doesn't work like that. I'm not just gonna come back to you because you want me to. Remember what you said to me? You didn't want me back. You just cared about the money so you kept Spongeguy and fired me because he makes better food and makes you more money. If he didn't quit, you wouldn't hire me back again. So you can see me in your dreams.

Mr. Krabs: Oh come on, lad.

Spongebob: No can do, Mr. Krabs. Well, since you're not my boss anymore, I'll call you Ugene.

Mr. Krabs: I'll raise your paycheck and extend your lunch breaks.

Spongebob: You can't bribe my way out of this, Ugene. You can go home and cry until tomorrow morning, and I still won't come back to the Krusty Krab.

Mr. Krabs: What if I thew in one free krabby patty with krabby fries and a shake every day?

Spongebob: No Mr. Krabs.

Mr. Krabs: FINE THEN SQUAREPANTS! but when you realize that the krusty krab was meant for you all along, i'll be there waiting. (walks outside the door).

Spongebob's shift is over. While he is walking home, he runs into Spongeguy.

Spongebob: What are you doing here, Spongeguy?

Spongeguy: Oh, uh, hey there, Spongebob. I uh---

Spongebob: Listen, I don't blame you for quitting. Mr. Krabs really is the biggest cheapskate under the sea. But when he said he was going to keep you, you could've said something disagreeing to get me back, like tell him that if you aren't going to hire Spongebob back, then I don't want to work here anymore. I know that you knew that he was making a big mistake. And plus I really want my job at the Krusty Krab because though he is cheap and I am having a better life here at Patty Daddy, I miss him and Squidward so much, and that was the very first restaurant I ever worked at. I go way back in time at the Krusty Krab. But I am not willing to take it unless he realizes what he did wrong and is brave enough to come to me and tell it to my face. Could you tell him for me please so he will come apologize? I would appreciate that. And if you do, I will tell Mr. Loster to hire you at Patty Daddy.

Spongeguy: I don't know man. Like what have you ever done for me?

Spongebob: Who told your friend Tom that he should go to your birthday party that he has known for five years and not someone that he knew for a month? Who told your friend Billy to forgive you after you snuck into his house and stole his favorite toy? Who was right there sitting next to you when you were scared to go on your very first rollercoaster at Spin World? Who spent time with you every week and went places with you that you wanted to go with them? Who---?

Spongeguy: Okay, man. I will talk to Krabs.

Spongebob: Thank you very much. You're a great cousin.

Spongeguy goes to the Krusty Krab and talks to Mr. Krabs.

Spongeguy: Hey Mr. Krabs.

Mr. Krabs: So, you decided to come running back to me, aye, Spongeguy?

Spongeguy: Never in a million years. But listen. Spongebob wants his job back really bad, but he is not willing to take it unless you tell him this and promise that you will change when he returns to the Krusty Krab. Even though I many be better than Spongebob, he was the Krusty Krab's original best fry cook. You love him more than I do deep in your heart to hire him back. You only love me because I make you a lot of money and better quality food than Spongebob. But you love Spongebob because of the good, decent person that he is. And anyways, he wasn't doing a bad job. He still made delicious top notch food that all the customers enjoyed every time they ordered from your restaurant, and he still made you enough money. Now that being said, who do you really want to keep as your fry cook, the one that does better or the one that you love because of their personality, not their ability to make money, and also that still does a good job? Think about that.

Mr. Krabs: Gee, I'm afraid you're right. I never thought of that before. I now realize what I should've done, and that's hire Spongebob back. Thanks, Spongeguy. I will tell Spongebob this and hopefully he will believe me and accept his job back.

Mr. Krabs goes to see Spongebob at Patty Daddy.

Mr. Krabs: Spongebob, I want to talk to you.

Spongebob: Ay-iy-yi. Now what do you want? This will be the last tim you can ever come down here to see me again.

Mr. Krabs: Yah, well um, listen. Spongeguy came to me and explained it all. And he's definitely right. I should've taken you back in the first place when you returned from your Jellyfishers Club. I only love Spongeguy because he cooks better food and makes me more money than you ever did. But I love you because of your personality. No amount of money he makes me and no good food that he cooks will ever stop wanting me from keeping my favorite fry cook in the world that I had from the very start, and that's Spongebob Squarepants. From now on, no more cheap Mr. Krabs. As long as you make me SOME amount of money, because of course as you know this is a business, I will not keep any temporary replacement that takes your spot when you return. Employees are more important than money. And if I don't keep my word, then you have every right to quit.

Spongebob: Oh, Mr. Krabs. Thank you. That means so much to me. I accept my job back at the Krusty Krab.

Mr. Krabs: Great. See you Monday.

Spongeguy takes a job as a fry cook at Patty Daddy. But later, Mr. Lobster realizes why his food is so good and why he makes more money than he should. GASP! He catches him using a magic spatula. That is highly illegal in Ocean Town, Bikini Bottom, and anywhere else. He cops arrest him and he goes to jail for a year. When Spongebob and Mr. Krabs find out, they are incredibly shocked.

Spongebob: WOW. I guess you never know a person until you REALLY get to know them.

Mr. Krabs: Indeed you're right, lad. Indeed you're right.

Now Patty Daddy is help wanted. So Spongebob, Mr. Krabs, Squidward, Mr. Lobster, and Octopus begin a quest to search for a new fry cook. What will happen next? Stay tuned!

End of 3.
person
person
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 11/8/2010, 8:37 pm

Alright spin-off.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 36870

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 11/8/2010, 8:49 pm

I like it, but just for the record, it's Eugene. Silly Face!
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46748
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 11/8/2010, 8:58 pm

Wumbology wrote:I like it, but just for the record, it's Eugene. Silly Face!

I know. Silly Face! Yeah, he did make a few spelling mistakes.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 11/8/2010, 9:40 pm

Better than Adventures of Doodlebob, but still missing something that makes it an amazin spin-off
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 25215

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 11/8/2010, 9:58 pm

You're right, 95. Some spin offs have heart, which attract readers. Others don't have a heart, which doesn't attract users.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42420

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 11/12/2010, 12:35 am

SBlover95 wrote:Better than Adventures of Doodlebob, but still missing something that makes it an amazin spin-off

I agree. This spin-off definitely has potential though.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down