SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Jealous of a Star Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Jealous of a Star 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Jealous of a Star Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Jealous of a Star Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Jealous of a Star Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Jealous of a Star Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Jealous of a Star Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Jealous of a Star Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Jealous of a Star Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Jealous of a Star Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Jealous of a Star Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Jealous of a Star

+4
Fa
tvguy347
SOF
Deswim10
8 posters

Go down

Jealous of a Star Empty Jealous of a Star

Post by Deswim10 11/1/2010, 5:32 pm

Epi.1 "Visiting (Part one)"

"Thanks for stopping by, Patrick," Spongebob said to his best friend.

"No problem, so what's on your mind?" Patrick responded, relaxing on Spongebob's red chair while enjoying a glass of fresh seahorse milk.

"Spongebob sat himself on his own green sofa. "I need some advice with my relationship with Sandy."

"And…?" Patrick waited for further explanation.

"Well isn't it obvious, Pat?"

Patrick blankly stared at the sponge, hinting the answer of "no…"

Spongebob sighed. "I… I think I like her"

"And…?"

Spongebob made a face." Well what should I do? Should I tell her?"

"Well yeah."

"But, Patrick, what if Sandy doesn't like me back? It would be too awkward being friends with her…" he slumped in his seat.

"Look, Spongebob, all you have to do is bring her a gift when you tell her, she'll fall in love with you."

"Really?" Spongebob's head shot up.

"Of course! Trust me, I know a lot about girls." He chugged down another gulp of seahorse milk. He even knew he was lying. "If anything, I'll be by your side." He added.

You could see excitement from Spongebob's tone. "Thank you, Patrick! You're a genius!"

Patrick placed the empty glass on the table and got up. "Okay Spongebob, let's go."

Spongebob made a confused look. "Go where?"

Patrick patted Spongebob. "To Sandy's of course."

"You mean right now?"

Patrick pulled him up. "If not now, then when, Spongebob?" Patrick said with no intent of an answer. He nudged him forward. "Let's go, pal!"

"Alright, I trust you with this one."

"Hold on, where's your gift?"

"I'll just buy flowers along the way."

"No,no,no, Spongebob. You've got to tell Sandy before the sun sets. We don't have time. You have to have anything you could give her around the house."

Spongebob, with a sigh, looked around the pineapple house for anything decent. He stumbled upon an old trunk of crazy things he had used during his lifetime. He picked up random things from the chest, one being a squirrel mask, the same one he had used to try to get Sandy to stop going after the Alaskan Bull Worm. What would Sandy need of this? She is a squirrel. He tossed it aside and dug more into the chest. Spongebob picked up his old sweatband, the one Sandy had given him. She already has many of these, so it placed it back. He finally picked up a brown teddy bear with buttons replacing it's eyes. It also had a microphone "sewn" on the arm of the bear, but Spongebob didn't seem to notice it. In haste, he grabbed it and sped downstairs to meet Patrick.

"Okay Pat. I'm ready!"
-----------
After Note: Do you recognize the teddy bear?
Deswim10
Deswim10
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 24832

Back to top Go down

Jealous of a Star Empty Re: Jealous of a Star

Post by SOF 11/1/2010, 7:45 pm

good start, Deswim10
SOF
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 35498

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 11/1/2010, 10:10 pm

Good start. I can't wait for more. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42415

Back to top Go down

Post by Deswim10 11/1/2010, 11:17 pm

Thanks for the comments guys,I'm trying my best to make this one heck of a spinoff Smile .
Deswim10
Deswim10
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 11/2/2010, 7:51 am

Hmm, good start. Keep it up, as I'm looking forward to more Smile
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 25210

Back to top Go down

Post by Deswim10 11/2/2010, 4:14 pm

Epi.2 - "Visiting(Part two)"

As Spongebob and Patrick approached the inner door of the Treedome, the water was drained, and the two slipped on their helmets. The inner door opened by its own, followed by the loud noise the goes with it. Spongebob stepped through the threshold which began the plastic dome, with the micro-phoned teddy bear behind his back. Patrick ran to his side, whispering, "Don't forget, pinky up!"

Spongebob nudged him away, realizing the humor (or just stupidity)of his friend. He then looked around the dome for Sandy, his blue eyes with a worried expression. He looked back for Patrick, who was doing his own thing at the bird bath. Spongebob laughed at the sight of his friend almost drowning the birds. When he turned back, he Spotted Sandy leaving the treehouse with a stack of large books in her hands.

"Sandy!" Spongebob shouted.

"Ahh!" Sandy's reaction to a possible intruder made her drop her books on her foot, leaving her screaming this time of pain. Sandy was on the floor now, rubbing the pain from her foot.

"Uhh… sorry Sandy."

Sandy's eyes shot at him with a fiery hatred glare. Spongebob realized, however, how quickly it went away.

"Oh it's just you, Spongebob."

"Hey, Sandy! How's it going?"

"And Patrick…" Spongebob added.

Sandy barely acknowledged him, just the fact that the bird bath was empty of water, birds, and was even fallen on its side. She just sighed, though. It was easily noticeable that she was trying to keep it together.

"Listen, y'all caught me at a bad time…"

"Well watcha doing?" Patrick asked, not realizing Sandy's distress.

Sandy stood back up, picking up the large science books one by one. "I'm trying to create something that will fulfill my need of oxygen without inhaling," She explained.

"What does that mean?" Spongebob asked, clueless about this whole "oxygen" business.

"So I could breathe under water without a helmet," she explained further.

Patrick shot up with joy of the assignment. "I wanna help, I wanna help!"

Spongebob playfully elbowed him. "Patrick, you know you couldn't help Sandy with anything," Spongebob said, rather loud. Sandy stared at the two in discomfort, and then started bursting out laughing. Spongebob joined her. Patrick, outnumbered, glowed red instead of his usually pink shade, and turned away. "I'll show you…" he mumbled as e left the Treedome.

Sandy looked at Patrick's expression as he left. "Maybe you should go talk with him," She suggested.

"Oh he'll be fine. But, there's something I need to tell you." He said, confident.

"Oh, I'm sorry SpongeBob, I just don't have time to talk right now. Maybe another time?"

"Oh…" Spongebob's happy expression quickly turned into a sad one.

"Sorry, I'm way too busy right now." Sandy said, walking away with the books in her hands.

"…Okay…" Spongebob dropped the micro-phoned teddy bear under the picnic table, and left.
------------------
Deswim10
Deswim10
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 11/2/2010, 5:52 pm

Great ep! SOO Happy
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46743
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 11/2/2010, 5:55 pm

Good episode. But the first two episodes have felt underwhelming, like they're really missing something. Can't really put my finger on it.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64082

Back to top Go down

Post by Deswim10 11/3/2010, 5:23 pm

Epi.3 Tell Me All Your Secrets…" (Part one)

Patrick was alone, sitting on his sand-couch in the darkness. He sat still, not moving at all, in thought.

What had happened at the Treedome was humiliating. He had offered to help, to be nice, to be a friend. And he was laughed at. He was disrespected in the most horrible way. Well not anymore; not ever again. Patrick Star will be laughed at no more. But how? He continued to search for a solution, plotting. Suddenly, a spark went through his brain. He finally realized it. His friend had asked for assistance. He helped him, and even came with him to assist him further. But it was he that betrayed him. Spongebob…

Patrick's mind raced at the thought of it. Many evil plans came to mind. Some too drastic, some not enough. Then the perfect plan came to him like lightning crashing into the ground. He knew of Spongebob's love for Sandy, and Sandy's love for knowledge…

Oh it was the perfect plan…

Patrick got up from his seat and lifted the ceiling of his rock, not speaking a word. He climbed up. He took a deep breath, then sprinted as fast as he could over to Jellyfish Fields…

As he expected, he came upon a large hill with a "Danger, Cliff" sign at the end. Patrick ran faster, soon bursting through the wooden sign, plummeting into the land below.
----------------
Patrick stretched as he yawned, waking from a nights slumber. He scratched his head, thinking of the blur that was last night. It seemed like a dream to him. He sat down at his desk with a newspaper in front of him turned to the crosswords. Patrick usually did the crosswords to pass about five minutes, get angry, and leave the house to find something else to do. But this time, he was flying through the puzzles like it was simple math. Then he realized that he normally would be too stupid to understand how a crossword puzzle even works.
So it wasn't a dream… Patrick thought.
"The Brain Coral had taken effect…"

He left his home and raced over to Sandy's Treedome to begin his evil plan.

Patrick knocked on Sandy's door, and after several attempts, it finally opened by Sandy's hands.

"Oh… howdy, Patrick," she said.

"Hello, Sandra," Patrick replied, walking into the dome with grace. He sat himself on the picnic table which was stacked with books.

"I'll be back in just a minute," Sandy said, heading into her tree house.

Patrick peered through the table of things for Sandy's invention. He picked up one object to examine it. It looked like an altered gas mask.

"This would never work…" he muttered.
Being his clumsy self, he dropped the device. When he bent down to retrieve it, he spotted something under the picnic table.

"What's this? A teddy-bear? This was SpongeBob's gift to Sandy…" he said, noting the microphone in its hand. He flipped it over to look at the tag.
"Confess-A-Bear, eh?" Patrick let out a slight laugh as he remembers when SpongeBob tried to use this against him.
"Time to turn the tables…".
Deswim10
Deswim10
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Deswim10 11/4/2010, 10:23 am

Epi.4 "Tell me all your Secrets…" (Part two)

Patrick hid the Confess-A-Bear under the picnic table as Sandy was returning from the Tree House, hoping she hadn't seen it.

Sandy sat at the picnic table across from Patrick, awaiting conversation. All she got, however, was silence.
"Uhh… is there a reason you're here, Patrick?

"Ahh, yes. I was hoping I could assist you with the construction of your new project."

Sandy gave Patrick a look of annoyance.
Is he on that Brain Coral again? She thought. She pondered her situation. If she let Patrick help, her invention could be finished twice as fast. But she had to get on his good side.
"Why of course y'all could help. A smart feller like you should know a lot about science." She almost laughed at her own statement.

Patrick looked at the squirrel with thoughts in mind. Though they were ignored.
"Well yes, let's see what you're planning," he said.

Sandy explained how she was trying out many things that could help her to breathe under water. They talked about the faults of the altered gas masks and suggested different ideas. But after some pondering, none of them would seem like they would work.

However, the conversation was cut short when an electric shriek was heard throughout the dome.

That must be coming from that Confess-A-Bear, Patrick thought. SpongeBob must be listening… now is my chance!

"Uhh… what was that?"

"Patrick thought dangerously fast. "Oh I was just wheezing fairly badly." He cleared his throat to make it convincing.

"But that was-"

Patrick cleared his throat again as to interrupt Sandy.
"So, uhh, Sandy. We might need to discuss this another time so we'll have a moment to research more about the subject," he said.

"Well sure, Patrick." Sandy replied. "Just say where."

"How about over dinner… with me?" an evil grin swept across Patrick's face.

SpongeBob could not believe what he had just heard. Even after he told Patrick he liked Sandy.
Betrayal, he thought.

"You mean… like a date? Sandy asked, her voice playing through SpongeBob's headset.

"Well it would be of business, but yes. A date." Patrick answered.

Please don't fall for him, Sandy, SpongeBob thought.

"Patrick, I don't really do this dating thing…"

There you go, Sandy.

"…but yes! I'll have dinner with you!"

It took a second for the sponge to connect the words, and when he realized what was said, he immediately froze, the headset falling off of SpongeBob's head. He knew this would cause another loud noise, so he regained his movement and picked his headset back up. He listened to hear a response to the interruption. He heard some speech, but couldn't make out the words. Rustling assaulted his ears, and a loud thump noise played through his headphones, the type of noise when you tap into a microphone.

SpongeBob heard Sandy exclaim with delight. He assumed she thought the bear was for her. "I'm bringing this to dinner," she said.

SpongeBob continued listening, hearing Patrick speak of the dinner plans. They were going to the Fancy Restaurant tonight. SpongeBob couldn't wait any longer, he screamed out, not caring of Sandy's confusion. "Patrick!"

SpongeBob awaited a response. Hearing Patrick trying to cover the outburst, he knew he got his attention.

"Uhh Sandy, I hope you won't, mind me taking the bear for a quick minute." Patrick said. He then went into a spot where Sandy couldn't hear him.

"Hello, SpongeBob." Patrick spoke into the microphone.

"Patrick, what are you doing?" SpongeBob said.

"Can't one friend visit another friend at their house?"

"Patrick, you asked Sandy on a date!"

Patrick let out a fake gasp. "SpongeBob, that's eavesdropping!" he said, teasing the sponge.

"Knock it off, Patrick! You know I wanted to date her!"

"Actually, as I recall, you were only going to tell her you had feelings for her. You said nothing about dating," Patrick cleverly said.

"But you knew what I was going to do!"

"Oh I thought I was just silly ol' Patrick, the goofball who never knows what he's doing half of the time. Well you're wrong. Patrick Star didn't know. But I did, Patrick Smartpants."

"Boy you really lost it…"

"No, actually. I never wanted to be that idiot, Mr. Star. Always being laughed at and teased. When you made fun of me, I just about had it. I wanted revenge, and now that I am Patrick Smartpants, revenge is what I shall get."

"What are you going to do?"

"Well since I've got Sandy, numerous things could happen, long term commitment, kids, who knows."

SpongeBob was shouting with anger. "Patrick you better not!"

"You won't have to worry about anything, 'cause you'll just end up crying about it after all of this is done."

SpongeBob felt defeated. The sadness and hurt made it harder for him to swallow.

"Oh, and I was going to let you spy on our dinner, but you knowing what is said may be fun, yet leaving you guessing is hilarious. Bye-bye, buddy." And with that, Patrick flicked the bear onto off mode, and for confidence, he tore the microphone off of the bear's hands and hid it. Patrick returned to a confused Sandy, handing her the bear.

And SpongeBob just stood in his living room, only one word in mind…
…Why?
Deswim10
Deswim10
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Deswim10 11/6/2010, 7:37 pm

Ep.5 "Confrontation" (Part 1) -

SpongeBob had just come out of the shower, feeling like a new sponge. He looked at his clock…
8:40 pm.

Patrick had already had his dinner with Sandy.

SpongeBob thought of what they could have said to each other. Patrick was right, not knowing is far worse.

He sighed as he sat on his couch. A look to the table next to him, and he saw the empty glass of seahorse milk Patrick had left behind.

"What happened to Patrick…?" SpongeBob had asked himself.

While looking at the table, he saw a red light flashing from his shell phone. He reached and pushed the button reading "Play".

The phone spoke, in the electronic voice it always had, "You have one new message." The phone beeped, signaling the playing of its recording. A young, female voice played with a familiar accent.

"SpongeBob, meet me by the cliffs at the edge of town."

"End of Messages".

Bikini Bottom was a town at the bottom of a circle of cliffs. It was their protection, ever since the town was moved to be safe from an Alaskan Bull Worm. There were only a few pathways to get onto the top of these cliffs, so SpongeBob took quite some time to find where his caller was waiting.

He was hungry, cold, and his feet ached. SpongeBob looked to his left and saw the sun rising. Had he been walking for this long? No person would wait this long for SpongeBob, yet he kept walking. His eyes lit up when he saw what was up ahead.

"A fire!" Whoever was waiting for SpongeBob's arrival was definitely taking warmth by that fire. It was so cold, even if it wasn't whoever was waiting for him, he wanted to rest a bit. He made his way towards the fire.

As he approached the spot, he saw Sandy sitting down and eating marshmallows from a bag. She waved to him. As SpongeBob walked, he saw something that looked like a trench beside the fire, though it was round and smooth. Had Sandy built this? No, it stretched for miles as he looked on.

"That's the worm trail," Sandy finally said." From the Alaskan Bull Worm that ate my tail." She spoke softly, almost sweetly. She was probably tired.

SpongeBob wondered why Sandy had chosen this spot. He didn't ask. He sat down across from Sandy and just stared at the fire. He didn't want to look at her yet.

"Why'd you call me?"was all he said.

Sandy thought for a second. She took a marshmallow from the bag and struck it with a stick and started roasting it above the fire. "Just to talk," she said.

SpongeBob gazed into the fire but didn't say anything. The flames were flailing about without a purpose. The fire's rage warming its surroundings with its heat and ate away at the wood. SpongeBob looked away from the fire, it reminding him of his anger. He didn't want to talk to Sandy, not after what she's doing with Patrick. And to bring him all the way out here just to talk? How dare she?

All that was heard were the crackles of the fire. Sandy stuffed the marshmallow through the zipper of her airsuit and started eating. She swallowed. "Have a marshmallow," she offered.

SpongeBob didn't want to eat. It's like his hunger went away. He didn't say anything, or even shake his head. He just stared at the fire, blazing with fury.

Sandy placed the stick on top of the bag and looked over to SpongeBob. "I understand if your upset, SpongeBob…"

"How would you know?" he said.

"Y'all know I ain't dense, right Spongebob? I was suspicious since day one. I knew about the bear, and I heard Patrick talking to you. I even heard what you said, SpongeBob."

SpongeBob felt his face get warm. Did she hear everything? he thought. "Does that mean… you know?" He said.

SpongeBob's question was vague, but Sandy knew what he meant. "SpongeBob, I've known you liked me ever since the Christmas Party."

The embarrassing memories came to SpongeBob's mind. He wanted to change the subject, but he couldn't, Sandy beat him.

"It's sad what Patrick tried to do, and I want you to know that I didn't fall for his tricks."

SpongeBob nodded in nervousness. He feared what Sandy would say next. As he looked through the fire, he saw her warm smile, fading away by the flames.

SpongeBob immediately looked down at his crossed legs.
Sandy may have buck teeth, but she sure has the sweetest smile, he thought.

"And… I'm sorry I didn't let you… well… make your move. I was extremely annoyed that day and… well I'm sorry."

SpongeBob looked at Sandy, though he didn't move his head much. He felt his face get warm. It was a good thing the fire already made his face seem red. He played with the sand next to him, doodling random faces and lines with his finger.

Sandy held the hand SpongeBob was doodling with. "And I wanna make it up to you." She let go. "If any way you will feel better by this, then I want you to ask me out. Right now."

He looked at Sandy with confused eyes, and she looked back with a worried frown. He turned away and played with the side of his head, not sure of what he should say. What happened to all the confidence that he had at the Treedome? Suddenly, it was all gone.

"Uhh, do you want me to?" he asked.

Sandy giggled. "Only if you do, SpongeBob."

He looked at the sun raised sky behind him. It was already near morning, about the time he'd usually wake up to go to work. He turned back at Sandy, who was watching the fire.

"Well…" as he spoke, Sandy turned her attention back at the sponge. "…then how about dinner later on?"

"Hmmm…. Maybe" Sandy said. "but first, I want to give you something."

Sandy reached into her airsuit and finally pulled out something that was shiny. The fire's glow gave it a warm twinkle.

As she moved it around in her hand, SpongeBob saw a chain. He guessed it was a necklace, yet Sandy seemed to be hiding the ornament attached to it.

"Hold out your hand," she said. Sandy put the necklace into SpongeBob's palm and closed his fingers.

She let go and gave him a smile. SpongeBob looked down at his hand and slowly opened it, almost gasping at what he saw.

"SpongeBob looked back at Sandy and spoke, "It's a heart…"
Deswim10
Deswim10
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 11/6/2010, 8:25 pm

I love this! SpongeBob/Sandy is definitely my OTP. Simply beautiful!
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Doubloons : 31203

http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deswim10 11/7/2010, 6:54 pm

Epi.6 "Confrontation" (Part Two)

SpongeBob stared down at the necklace in his hand long and hard. He was confused at what Sandy meant by giving him this.

"It's nice," SpongeBob said. Sandy giggled.

"But…. What's it for?"

Sandy frowned, then thought for a moment.

SpongeBob looked back at Sandy as she was about to speak, escaping the hypnotic features of the necklace. Surprisingly, her eyes had more of a twinkle than the heart.

"It shows that… I love you, SpongeBob."

SpongeBob ceased eye contact and looked down at the ground next to him, hiding his blush. He looked back up and suddenly, Sandy was at his right.

He looked away again, but Sandy's hand pulled his head back facing her.

The two shared a long, passionate gaze. Sandy finally stood up and walked toward the cliff edge and sat, her legs handing off the ledge.

SpongeBob was confused by this, but when Sandy turned to look at him, he got up and sat next to her. Their eyes took in the sight in front of them. The fish below drove to their morning jobs as the sun hovered ever so slightly above the horizon. The sky illuminated a stunning color that both SpongeBob and Sandy could not resist but to be blown away. The landscape almost took their minds off the past few days.

"Hey Sandy," SpongeBob said, still gazing at the mood-flowing sight. He spoke with almost a whisper.

"Yeah?" She said, doing the same.

"I can see my house from up here."

Sandy giggled with such a gentle manner that would bring a smile to any infant's face.

But there it was, Conch Street, just barely touching the horizon.

When his eyes came across Patrick's house, he stopped, and then sighed, feeling hopeless for his friend.

Sandy realized the way SpongeBob had sighed, and put her arm around the sponge and held him. They both looked at each other and smiled, then looked back at the city, their legs swinging in unison.

"SpongeBob?" Sandy finally said. "You know how I said that I loved you?"

"Yeah…"

"Well…. Do you love me too?"

SpongeBob looked down at his hands and opened his palm, the first thing he saw was the heart. He smiled and looked back at Sandy.

He gently placed the necklace around himself and said, "Sometimes, I think I love you too much."

Sandy smiled.

"Good," she said. "Now if I die doing this, I will die knowing that you love me."

What?" he frowned.

But Sandy reached for her air helmet, inhaled deeply, and carefully removed it, all of the air bursting from the suit.

"Sandy, what are you doing?"

She took the helmet and tossed it off of the cliff, it shattering on impact. Sandy then placed a small device on the ceiling of her mouth and started breathing again.

SpongeBob sighed in relief. "You had me worried there."

Sandy giggled. "Looks like it works," she said.

"How does it help you breathe?" SpongeBob asked.

"I'm not really sure, Patrick did most of the work. All I know is that there is this small red light that flashes every now and then. It's not noticeable though.

"Wow…" SpongeBob said, as if hypnotized.

Sandy giggled. "What?"

"It's just… I can finally see you…. without glass covering my view." He leaned closer to Sandy. "You're so… pretty." He said in a hushed tone.

Sandy didn't know what to say. So she leaned toward him and gave him a gentle
hug.

SpongeBob felt his own face blushing.

They finally released, and SpongeBob took his legs away from the ledge and lied down on his back, his head resting on Sandy's lap.

"You look even better from this angle." He said.

She giggled. "Oh SpongeBob, you're such a child." She smiled. "But that's why I love you."

But SpongeBob's fatigue finally lured him into sleep. Sandy watched as SpongeBob slept on her lap.

And he slept happy, with that thought in mind:

Sandy loves me.
Deswim10
Deswim10
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 11/7/2010, 7:06 pm

D'awww. =D
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46743
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 11/7/2010, 8:27 pm

Pure awesome, my friend.
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Doubloons : 31203

http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deswim10 11/7/2010, 8:34 pm

Thanks guys!
Deswim10
Deswim10
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Deswim10 11/8/2010, 5:08 pm

Epi.7 "Sirens Blazing" (Season Finale)

"SpongeBob! Wake up, SpongeBob!"

SpongeBob could faintly hear the calls of somebody through his dreams. This triggered his mind immediately to realize that he is asleep.

His eyes opened, and he instantly saw that someone was at his side, nudging his chest while they called his name.

Reflexively, SpongeBob grabbed the edge of his blanket and slid it over his face. He peeked over his cover to see exactly who it was in his room that would give him such a fright.

"Oh, Sandy..." In relief, the blanket was lowered from his face to reveal the inviting smile he always gave Sandy.

"SpongeBob, you gotta come outside!" Sandy said, already grabbing the sponge and heading out of the room.

"Why? What's the rush?"

"It's Patrick..." And without another word, Sandy opened SpongeBob's front door and led him into his front yard.

And at first, he saw policemen and heard the sounds of sirens blazing. With a confused expression, he turned to Sandy, who only pointed at the front of Patrick's home.

And it was Patrick, with his hands behind his back and cuffs forcing them together. Even though he was being forced across his own front yard by two officers, Patrick walked gracefully and with his head high at an attempt to maintain his dignity. Even well aware of SpongeBob and Sandy's presence, he'd not show a single sign of lowliness or defeat. And with a slight smile that neither SpongeBob or Sandy could catch, he lowered his body into the policeman's boat and closed his eyes as the driver spoke into his radio.

"What did you do, Sandy?" Spongebob said, almost yelling.

"I didn't do anything. I was making my way to your house to see if you were awake. But when I arrived, the police were here."

SpongeBob turned his gaze back at all of the police officers as he said, "So... who called them...?"

"I'm gonna have to stop you there, son."

"What? What did I do?" he panicked, throwing his arms into the air.

The officer placed his hands on the sponge's shoulders, turning him until they faced eachother. Sandy turned as well.

"Calm down," he said, simply. "I'm going to fill you in on a 'need-to-know' basis. You are SpongeBob, correct?" SpongeBob nodded. "Well your friend, Patrick has been charged with attempted robbery."

"What did he try to steal?" Sandy asked, obviously intrigued. By the look on the officer's face, it was clear that her interruption annoyed him.

"Ma'am, it was my understanding that he was trying to steal you from your yellow friend here."

Sandy glanced at SpongeBob, catching his blush. She turned away as to not make him uncomfortable. However, she couldn't help but to silently chuckle at the innocent nature of Spongebob.

But before Sandy could ask another question, the officer seemed to excuse himself from the conversation. The two watched as he made his way back to his boat, muttering into a radio on the way there. The way he spoke almost seemed like he was trying to hide something from them.

The couple stood there in silence for a moment, watching as the last of the police boats drove off. All was quiet for a second, then SpongeBob suddenly felt a tear come to his eye and the sound of a sniffle escaped his nose. They faced each other, and Sandy was about to ask why he was crying, but the look in his eye already answered the question. She placed her hand on his shoulder, saying "I'm hungry!" And SpongeBob's smile came back.

"I'm hungry too!" he exclaimed. "Where are we eating?"

Sandy thought for a moment, then suggested, "Since I can breathe under water now, I'd really love if we could have a picnic at the park. Just like old times." By the smile on SpongeBob's face, Sandy could tell he really liked the idea.

"But this time, with less restrictions," SpongeBob added.

Sandy giggled. "Yes. But give me some time to change out of this stupid air suit. I'll meet you at our favorite spot?"

"Okay," SpongeBob said. "I'll bring the barnacle loaf."

Later...

"You look beautiful, Sandy."

Sandy wore a purple dress and a pink flower that was placed just above her right ear, which usually lay on top of her air helmet. SpongeBob wore a simple tux with the necklace Sandy had given him.

She giggled. "You look great yourself!" Sandy sat herself across from SpongeBob on the blanket laid out on the grass. From the basket in front of them, SpongeBob pulled out the barnacle loaf, along with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and some buns. Together, the two constructed the same types of sandwiches that they had made and eaten years ago.

"Brings back memories, doesn't it?" SpongeBob said, dreamily.

"Yeah..." Sandy giggled at the thought of almost causing SpongeBob to lose his job. "Those were the days..."

After the two ate, they both lied down on a grassy hill overlooking Seashell Park. The sun was setting, and SpongeBob and Sandy watched as the fish below packed up their picnic baskets and headed out of the park. It all reminded SpongeBob of when he sat on the cliffs with Sandy that morning.

"Sandy... Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, SpongeBob."

"After all that's happened, do you... do you think Patrick will ever be the same?"

Sandy thought, realizing the loss of hope for his friend in SpongeBob's voice. "If we ever find his real head," was all she responded with.

"But... but what if we never find his real head? What if we do find it, and he still doesn't want to talk to us anymore? What if-"

"SpongeBob..." Sandy interrupted. She turned her body to her side and with a gentle pull, turned SpongeBob on his side to face her. They were so close, their noses almost touched. Sandy held onto the sponge's shoulder and in return, SpongeBob held her waist. "Don't worry about it." She pulled him closer and gave him a gentle kiss. SpongeBob blushed, but with passion in his eyes, he pulled her even closer and shared a longer, more loving kiss.

EPILOGUE:

"Okay, looks like we are officially out of Bikini Bottom. Can I take off this stupid police uniform now?"

"Yes, just drop me off at my new apartment building in Bass Vegas." Patrick told the driver. "Good work by the way, fooling those two. I'll make sure you'll be getting your money."

Patrick glanced down at the wrist-watch he wore. I'll get those two one day, just not today, he thought. After pressing a hidden button on his watch, a map of the ocean appeared with a blinking red dot where Seashell park is. I still can't believe you thought of putting a tracking device in Sandy's breathing piece! Patrick thought, complementing himself. Absolutely brilliant...
Deswim10
Deswim10
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Jealous of a Star Empty

Post by Deswim10 11/12/2010, 5:26 pm

Season 2!
Epi.8 "On The Run" (Part 1)

Sandy and Spongebob glared at each other. "Wow, some kiss huh?" Sandy said blushing.

"Yea." Spongebob said staring into her delicate eyes.
---------------
Patrick couldn't take it. He had to go after them. "Hey Jim, I'm going after them now" Patrick said to one of his mob guys.

Patrick rode to Seashell Park and had a loaded gun.

He walked over to a grassy spot where Spongebob and Sandy were. He wore an evil grin on his face.

"Pat! Your supposed to be in jail" Spongebob said.

"You pathetically fell for my scheme" Patrick said pointing the gun at Spongebob. "Now Pat, lets just calm down" Sandy urged. "SHUT UP, YOU HOE" Patrick yelled. Patrick shot, but Spongebob dunked. "Sandy, get AWAY!" Spongebob screamed.
------------------
Sandy ran as fast as she could and then called the cops.

"Yes, there's a shooting going on in Seashell Park" Sandy told them.

Patrick continued his rage, shooting many bystanders.

All Spongebob could think about was Sandy's safety. Him and Patrick's war put Sandy in harms way.

"Spongeboob, don't be a coward. its gonna be your fault people die" Patrick shouted. Sandy was running when she was grabbed by Patrick's men. "NO, NO" Sandy screamed with tears coming out. "Spongebob,YOU ASS, COME OUT. Come out of hiding" Patrick said. Spongebob didn't want to face Patrick, but he had to. He stepped out from behind a rock. "Now that's a good boy" Pat said.
Deswim10
Deswim10
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Deswim10 12/30/2010, 11:00 pm

Do you guys think I should continue this?
Deswim10
Deswim10
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 12/30/2010, 11:24 pm

Continue it.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37594

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 12/30/2010, 11:59 pm

I like this spin off. So continue it. SOO Happy
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42415

Back to top Go down

Post by Deswim10 12/31/2010, 12:14 am

Season 2!
Epi.9 "On The Run" (Part 2)
"Patrick, why do you have to be so evil?" Spongebob asked. "This isn't about being evil Squarepants." Patrick said.

"Then what is it about?" Spongebob asked. "You Spongebob." Patrick replied. Just as Patrick raised a gun at Spongebob, he was shot down by a man in a back of a truck. Spongebob saw Sandy in the truck.

"Spongebob, get in!" Sandy said. Spongebob jumped in and the truck drove off.
----
Patrick's men took him back to the lair and wrapped bandages around Patrick's arm. "Thanks guys." Patrick said. "So boss, what you gonna do?" one of the men asked.

"I can track Sandy anywhere in the deep blue sea by her breath piece I made for her." Patrick said. "So, I'll get back on my feet and then go after her." Patrick added.
----
"I am agent Felix. We are the Undersea FBI." Felix said. "So you guys are gonna protect us from Patrick?" Spongebob asked.

"Yes." Felix said. "Patrick has mob bases all over Bikini Bottom." Felix added. "He's after me." Sandy said. "Sandy, I won't let Patrick get you." Spongebob said.

The UFBI took Spongebob and Sandy to a safe house. The soldiers guarded the outside while Sandy and Spongebob were inside. "I hate that things have reached this point. Where we have to hide out from Patrick." Sandy said.

"I know.." Spongebob said. "So. What we gonna do?" Sandy asked.

"Just lay low until Patrick is defeated." Spongebob said. "Ok." Sandy said. She kissed Spongebob softly. "I love you." Sandy said.
----
Patrick and his men rode to the safe house with guns and canons. A big shoot out started. Felix came to Sandy and Spongebob. "COME ON. OUT THE BACK." Felix shouted.

Spongebob and Sandy ran out the back of the safe house and into the back of the truck.

"Why is Patrick doing this?" they both asked to themselves.
-------

Notes: I had this saved to Microsoft for a while. More episodes coming over the weekend.
Deswim10
Deswim10
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down