SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com The Fallen Star Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
The Fallen Star 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
The Fallen Star Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
The Fallen Star Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
The Fallen Star Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
The Fallen Star Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
The Fallen Star Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
The Fallen Star Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
The Fallen Star Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
The Fallen Star Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
The Fallen Star Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

The Fallen Star

2 posters

Go down

The Fallen Star Empty The Fallen Star

Post by Clappy 10/21/2010, 2:05 pm

Originally I was going to make my new spin-off another dialogue only one, but I decided against it because I already have Spin-off Action and my fanfic (somewhat), so I decided to do my second idea that I teased in the writer's lounge.

Anyway for those that do not know who the hell The Fallen Star is, he was a minor character I created in Pierce in the City that fought vigilantes and tried to fight for what's right in the world. You know the usual superhero stuff blah blah blah.

However, the purpose of this spin-off is to go into his backstory and what made him the way he is today, so its a superhero origin story. The only character that is significant at this time is Randy Martsolf who is a starfish, thus The Fallen Star.

Pilot coming soon
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 49171

Back to top Go down

The Fallen Star Empty Re: The Fallen Star

Post by Clappy 10/22/2010, 11:08 am

Hope you guys are ready, the pilot has arrived

1. Shattered Memories

Randy is having that dream again. He is dreaming of himself back in his childhood. He was at the age of 12 and playing outside of his parent's mansion with his best friend Leanne. They were playing Hide and Go Seek outside and Randy couldn't think of anywhere to hide except for the old large pine tree in front of the house, so he decided to climb up. Hours went by and Leanne was worried sick as she couldn't find him. Randy thought he would mess with her head a bit longer and stay up in the tree. Suddenly, a man with a chainsaw came by and he talked to Randy's father. Randy could not make out what they were saying as the man with the chainsaw slowly started walking towards the old oak tree Randy was hiding in and started to swing away. Randy kept yelling and yelling, but the chainsaw overpowered his voice and the tree fell down to the ground with Randy in it as he shattered every bone in his arm. Randy’s father comes running up shouting at the man with the chainsaw, who had no clue Randy was in the tree too. Randy gets rushed straight to the hospital. He awakes to his father by his side. All Randy had in life was his father. His mother died soon after giving birth to Randy. It was so devastating to Randy’s father that he never remarried.

"You should learn to be more careful son. I don't want to lose you, especially so early in your life" Mr. Martsolf told Randy.

“I’m sorry daddy.” Randy said.

“It’s okay son, Leanne is worried about you too.”

“I hope she’s not too mad.”

“Well you have been here since yesterday and you get out tonight, so I got a surprise for you.”

His father handed Randy an envelope and Randy opened it up to see in the envelope was two front row seats to watch the New Kelp City Bubble Poppers basketball game.

“Awesome! Thanks daddy!”

“You mean the world to me, I would do anything for you son.”

As soon as Randy got out, him and his father headed off to the basketball game. Once they arrived, Randy and his father were treated like royalty. Mr. Martsolf was one of the richest men in all of New Kelp City. The Martsolf family has become famous due to them making strides in the steel industry. Now the Martsolf’s have become a global name as they own steel industries around the undersea world. Randy and his father always got stared at wherever they go because they now that they are famous and loved by everyone since Randy’s father tries to maintain a good image with the public. He shows compassion to everyone and is willing to listen to the public. Randy and his father were getting ready to leave New Kelp Stadium when Mr. Martsolf spotted a shady man attacking some woman.

“Son take my phone and call the cops, I am going to go talk some sense into this man.”

Randy called the cops as Mr. Martsolf grabbed the man and tried talking some sense into the man. As soon as Randy hung up the phone, he sees the shady man pull out a gun and shoot his wife then shoots Mr. Martsolf right in the heart and runs off.

“Dad!” Randy runs crying toward his father’s corpse. Mr. Martsolf was dead as Randy mourned the loss of his father. The cops arrived minutes later as they comforted Randy and asked questions about the shady figure. It was a dark day the following day in New Kelp City as the city mourned the loss of a rich, loveable figure. An already depressed Randy wasn’t going to be in the city much longer as after the funeral, he is getting relocated to live with his aunt and uncle until he is eighteen and old enough to claim the throne to his father’s business.

“Wake up Martsolf, you have a visitor!”

The dream ends as Randy wakes up in his present states as a prisoner.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 10/24/2010, 7:46 pm

2. Cloudy With a Chance of Vengeance

Randy gets out of his cell. The prisoners all rioting and mocking him in a language he can’t make out. Randy couldn’t help but wonder why he did what he did to wind up in here. As Randy finished that long walk, he goes up to the booth and sees one of his father’s old assistants.

“Randy, what are you doing here? This is not like you. I posted your bail, but I want to know first, how you ended up somewhere like this.”

“Well Mr. Green….”

“Please….call me Ken, we are adults now are we not?”

“Alright, Ken, I have my reasons….”

“Yes, I am well aware we all have reasons, but I would like to know yours”

Randy went on to explain as he remembers what brought him from riches to rags.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Randy just turned eighteen and moved out of his aunt and uncle’s house. It was a long six years as Randy was never fond of his aunt and uncle. They treated him like crap because Randy’s uncle was his father’s brother. Randy’s uncle always felt as if his father never liked him and that he favored Randy’s father over him. Sure his uncle was sad when he got word that Randy’s father passed away, but for those six years, he took out all of his built in frustration out on Randy. He was not only ready to take back what was rightfully his, but to seek vengeance at the same time. A few days before Randy moved out, a visitor from the New Kelp City District Attorney visited Randy and told him that they caught the criminal who killed his father a few years ago and that they are finally sentencing him. Randy wants to unleash six years of sadness and anger all out at the same time and make sure that this guy gets what is coming to him.

It felt good to be back in New Kelp City. Randy missed the city surroundings, but couldn’t help but think of that dark, depressing day six years ago as the driver drove by the basketball stadium. Randy told the driver to step on it as they headed towards his old mansion. Everything still remained intact for the most part from back in the day, even the mansion still looked nice as Randy saw power washers cleaning the outside. Randy stepped out of the limo as he stood in amazement, reflecting on his childhood some more and walked around.

“Master Martsolf, is that you?”

Randy looked around and saw his old butler from his childhood.

“Hunter! Damn it’s been ages!” Randy replied.

“Now now. You had your reasons” Hunter said.

“I know, I wish I was raised by you, rather than my uncle.”

“Well maybe we can make up all that lost time. Do you want me to cook you up something real quick sir?”

“Not right now Hunter, I got an important date to meet up with.”

“I bet she is looking forward to your presence.”

“Oh she won’t even know what hit her.”

Randy left and made his way back to the city with pistol in tack.

As he arrived at the courthouse, he suddenly couldn’t see a damn thing.

“I bet you don’t remember me, but I sure remember you.”

Randy turned around real quick and saw Leanne standing right in front of him

“Leanne!” Randy said. “What are you doing here?”

“Oh, I got a journalism internship. I’m going to school to become a journalist!” Leanne said.

“Awesome, I am proud of you.”

“So, what are you doing here Randy?”

“Oh well, I was offered to come watch the sentencing of the man who killed my father.”

“Well, you are beyond late. The arraignment is taking place as we speak according to the mentor I am working with. He was sentenced to the death penalty and everyone is making their way outside.”

Damn, Randy thought. He then quickly thought up another option. He would wait outside until he gets an eye of the killer and then shoot him and make a run for it. After his thought process was completed, the doors opened as everyone started to make their way outside. People started swarming out by the hundreds and Randy had a good view of the killer as he smirked at Randy like he had no regrets of what he did. Randy slowly pulled out his pistol ready to shoot that smirk off his face.

“Randy, what are you doing?” Leanne asked in a worried voice as she saw him pulling his pistol out from the inside of his jacket.

“Unleashing six years of vengeance.” Randy said.

Before Randy could pull his gun out entirely, a bunch of gunshots went off hitting the multiple officers and the man who killed Randy’s father. Randy turned and saw it was a bunch of hit men as they quickly drove off. Randy could tell they worked for the mafia based off their fancy suits and shady looks.

“Well, I guess that settles that.” Randy said.

“Randy, I can’t believe you even thought about trying to kill this guy. The fact that you would even consider going as low as the level of a common thug is just appalling.” Leanne said.

“I thought you would understand my reasons.”

“I understand that you are clearly not the boy I use to know.”

Leanne then stormed off in disgrace as she went back to the news van with Randy pondering his true intentions.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 10/27/2010, 3:31 pm

New episode coming soon don't worry, but just to tease info about this episode

-A continuation of Randy's story of how he ended up in prison

-The first villain of the series appears

-An intro to another important character to the series (so far we have Randy, Leanne, and Hunter the Butler)
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 11/14/2010, 12:36 pm

Hmm, has it been that long since I promised a new episode? Damn, sorry guys. Well here is that episode that was suppose to come two weeks ago Silly Face!

3. The Mobfather

Randy was back at his mansion, just sitting there. He couldn’t stop contemplating what happened earlier today. Randy realized his reasoning for trying to get vengeance was convoluted and that his intentions were as low as that of a common thug. He needs to put an end to all the corruption in this city, but he doesn’t know how the mob works. Randy then decides if he wants to figure out the ways the mob works, he needs to join them. Randy then left his mansion to go find the godfather of New Kelp City’s mafia.

He didn’t have to go too far as he headed straight towards the New Kelp City Police Dept (NKCPD from here on out). Randy met one of the police sergeants, Sgt. James and started to question the mob’s existence and location.

“Yes, Mr. Martsolf, the mob does exist obviously, but why do you, a young billionaire, want to know where there local is?” Sgt. James questioned.

“Well you know how we rich folks can be, just want to protect ourselves from dangerous hit men if I have to go to a fundraiser or something along those lines.” Randy said.

Sgt. James pulls out a map of New Kelp City “Listen Mr. Martsolf, this is highly classified information that I do not tell anyone. I knew your father and I had the up most respect for him, so I do not want to hear you ended up the same way he did. Stay away from downtown of the southern district of the city. I hear that the mob runs that whole district. I would tell my fellow officers about this, but in case you haven’t noticed, none of them are all that trustworthy. The murder of your father’s killer was preplanned. We found out one of our men was the one who tipped off the mafia to assassinate all those innocent cops, even if that means take out one of their own. Yes, we found out your father’s killer was a high marking member of the mob.”

Randy was shocked by all this information. Deceit amongst the mafia is nothing new, but how the police were deceitful was appalling.

“Thanks for being trustworthy Sgt. James.” Randy said.

Randy then proceeded in his limo to depths of the southern district of New Kelp City. He knew that Sgt. James was only protecting Randy’s own well-being, but he can’t help but wonder the thought process of a madman.

The southern district of New Kelp City was a dark shady area filled with darkness and just shady areas in general. Randy stepped out of the limo looking completely different. He messed with his hair and changed out of his suit into something more casual in the limo, so no one would hopefully recognize who he is.

“I am looking for the godfather of the mob, do you know where I can find him? I have a proposal that he would die for.” Randy asked a shady figure.

“The Mobfather? Right this way sir.”

Randy and the shady stranger proceeded into a desolate Italian restaurant where right in front of them was the perfect stereotype of mob bosses. He had slick dark hair, was kind of chubby, and reeked of shadiness.

“Who are you and why do you need the Mobfather’s services?” the Mobfather asked.

“I have sat around on the sidelines far too long. I want to make money, I want to take out my vengeance on society, I want to be one of you. My name is Andy and I want to be a member of your mafia.” Randy lied.

“You got moxy kid and I like that. Tell you what, we are having a grand heist tomorrow over at a bank in Baltic Sea City. I want you to go with my son and his henchman and we shall see your worth to me and my men.”

Randy left as he checked in a cheap hotel room because he needed to get some sleep because he had a big day in store for him tomorrow.

The next morning, Randy woke up to the Mobfather’s son in his hotel room.

“About damn time, let’s go!”

Randy left in a fancy boatmobile as they drove their way to the airport and got aboard a private jet and flew out to Baltic Sea City. Randy did not like the suspicious looks he was being given by the Mobfather’s hit men, but he knew that he was at least trusted enough to be accompanying them. A few hours later, they finally arrived in the infamous Baltic Sea City. Famous for its rich culture, Baltic Sea City contains one of the largest banks in the undersea world. It was Randy’s mission to break into it and steal as much money from the bank tellers as possible.

“Let’s do this.” Randy said in an anticipated voice.

Randy and the mafia broke into the bank. Randy was shooting his AK-47 in the air since he didn’t want to actually kill anyone. The mafia, however, didn’t give a shit as they were shooting everyone in sight. Randy went up to all the bank tellers as they shoved as much money through each booth as possible, while Randy was putting everything into his bag.

“Alright, let’s get out of here.” Randy said.

Suddenly, Randy gets shot in both of his legs.

“We know who you are Andy, or should I say Randy Martsolf. One of the richest brats in the world is trying to infiltrate our mob. The Mobfather is no fool. He gave us specific orders of what to do with you. You are to be caught by the Baltic Sea City police and spend a hell of a time in prison. You are going to be charged for this whole incident while we make a hasty getaway. Nice doing business with ya.” Son of the Mobfather said.

The mob made their hasty getaway, while Randy laid there, soon to be taken to jail.

“And that is how I ended up where I am.” Randy said.

“Son, that has to be one of the stupidest moves I have ever heard. I understand wanting to avenge your father’s death, but trying to learn from the mob is not smart.” Ken Green said.

“Well what I am supposed to do now?”

“Like I told you earlier, I posted your bail. You are off the hook for this whole incident. Our legal team was able to prove that you were innocent and that this was all the mob’s well doing. Those bank tellers stood up for you and made you out to be a nicer man than you actually are.”

Randy let out a huge sigh of relief as he didn’t expect this to happen.

“Randy, if you want to learn how to fight all these vigilantes out there. I know just the place to take you.”

To me, the ending of this episode feels a bit abrupt, but I hope you guys enjoyed it Smile
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 11/14/2010, 1:21 pm

Pretty good. Smile
Wumbology
Wumbology