SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Death's Mark Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Death's Mark 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Death's Mark Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Death's Mark Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Death's Mark Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Death's Mark Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Death's Mark Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Death's Mark Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Death's Mark Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Death's Mark Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Death's Mark Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Death's Mark

Go down

Do you like it so far?

Death's Mark Bar_left0%Death's Mark Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Death's Mark Bar_left0%Death's Mark Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Death's Mark Empty Death's Mark

Post by Hassan 10/23/2010, 7:18 pm

Death's Mark

Introduction

The enchanted dimension is shrouded in mist, dark clouds engulf the dimension, no air, no daylight, no living beings, for only the dead roam the lands, committed to serving only one ruler... "Death" the king of the Dead World. A dark palace so large, so enchanted that it can be seen from millions of miles away. The surface is covered in dust, ashes, and mist, it feels is if you are walking in the sky during a bad weather.

"No show me your offensive attacks" Deaths speaks while sitting on his crowned chair, looking down on a young boy.

Hundreds of Spirit Soldiers surround the boy to test his abilities, and in an instant, without even using the ability of his Spirit Sword, he strikes at an incredible speed, one by one soldiers fall, defeated, humiliated, and most of all proven useless.

Death, stands from his seat, his red eyes visible, his face covered by his Dark Hood, he gazes into the boy's eyes, testing his bravery, the boy doesn't move, nor does he lose focus, with no fear in his heart, Death finally speaks.

"What is your motive, boy?" In a dark, frightening tone.

The boy places his blade within his sheath, he looks up at Death, with no sense of fear, and response, in a calm, and dark tone.

"I Haraku the next in line for the title of -Death- shall fulfill my duty as the protector of this world, keep the world of the living and the dead in balance. That is my motive... nothing more".

Death draws his Spirit Sword, and as he swings a powerful force energy blasts Haraku to the ground. Death walks to him, grabs him by the neck, looks him in the eyes with his own.

"Never show mercy to those who wish to oppose you". Death speaks in a dark tone.

"Yes, my king." Haraku response in a calm manner.

300 years later...

We gaze into a dark sphere deep within the skies of the Dead World, where the dark palace can still be seen. A huge spirit army surrounds Haraku, protecting him, he looks up at the dark mist from inside the sphere, with his red eyes.

"Too long ago... and yet, it feels as if it was only yesterday". He clenches his skeletal like hand.

"Death... turned against me. The Dead World turned against me. I wanted change... and yet they all wanted to stop me. WHERE THE FUCK DID I GO WRONG?!" Haraku stands from his seat, slashes several of his soldiers in anger and rage with his Spirit Sword, with no sense of remorse towards them. The soldiers that still guarded him were trembling in fear, however they did not dare make a one step back, for it could be their last.

Flash backs are now shown of him within his head.

Haraku breaks into the Spirit Sanctuary, murdering the guards and he grabs the dark crystal orb, with dark mists seen within it.

"With this crystal... I shall become invincible!" he holds the orb high within his hand, in a sense of pride, and excitement. Death destroys the ceiling and enters with several Elite Spirit Soldiers.

"Haraku... what are you doing?" Death draws his Spirit Sword from within dark robes.

"Isn't it obvious yet? I am going to change history, I am going to unite the Dead and the Living, they will live as one!" The tone in Haraku's voice has changed, it has become much more gruff, darker, and terrifying.

"You are a fool, you have committed a crime that will have you killed, for your pathetic ambitions!" Death holds his Spirit Sword with both hands... "With the power of Amarruo Kijaku I shall serve justice... in the name of slaughter."

Haraku glares at Death, in a dark manner. "You dare... draw your sword against me?! I HAVE BECOME THE GOD OF THE DEAD AND THE LIVING! AND WITH THIS CRYSTAL IN MY HAND, I SHALL BECOME IMMORTAL!"

Death charges at Haraku at the speed of lightning, his Spirit Sword ready to go for the killing swing.

Haraku draws his Spirit Sword... "Zelix Znida, lets teach this old fool a lesson. Lets show him our power!"

Death's Spirit Sword for a moment seemed as if it was about to pierce Haraku's chest, however it doesn't, and goes through Haraku like he's some kind of Demonic Soul. Death speaks in astonishment.

"Impossible, it's true that your blade can control Time & Space, but to not be pierced at all by my Amarruou Kijaku is like stopping millions of swords slashes with one hand."

Haraku looks back, and looks Death in the eye, like he didn't do anything.

"This battle is in my favor before it even started my "king". Do you want to know why you're blade couldn't pierce me? It's because I have mastered the Time & Space abilities to its fullest. Before you attacked, I slowed your movements using Vaklodes, a technique that uses Time to my advantage, I also used Ryuka Szaina a technique that requires the Space Ability, which was able to teleport my entire body for a brief second."

Death falls to his knees, with a slash on his chest, he clutches it as he bleeds. Haraku speaks again.

"No matter what you do, you cannot defeat me. The way you came at me was child's play, no matter how many times you fight me, the results will be the same. It's like hiding from god himself..."

Haraku places his sword within his sheath, the Spirit Soldier's under Death's command get into a battle position, however their sword and hands tremble in fear.

"Than why not kill me where I stand?! I taught you to show no mercy!" Death responds in rage, which still in pain from the slash he received from Haraku's Zelix Znida.

"Because, I want you to try and stop me. And than, when you fail to bring me down, I shall show you the changed world... only than, will I kill you."

Haraku vanishes within the darkness, undetected.

THE END
Hassan
Hassan
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 25963

Back to top Go down