SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com "Death's Mark" Character Registerations Open Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
"Death's Mark" Character Registerations Open 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
"Death's Mark" Character Registerations Open Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
"Death's Mark" Character Registerations Open Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
"Death's Mark" Character Registerations Open Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
"Death's Mark" Character Registerations Open Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
"Death's Mark" Character Registerations Open Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
"Death's Mark" Character Registerations Open Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
"Death's Mark" Character Registerations Open Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
"Death's Mark" Character Registerations Open Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
"Death's Mark" Character Registerations Open Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

"Death's Mark" Character Registerations Open

+2
ExKizuna
Hassan
6 posters

Go down

"Death's Mark" Character Registerations Open Empty "Death's Mark" Character Registerations Open

Post by Hassan 10/22/2010, 10:42 pm

Story

The Dead World, a massive dimension hidden from the world has been cursed by a powerful spirit named Haraku. The curse is slowly spreading, and spirits that make contact with this curse turn evil. Haraku's goal is to conquer the Dead World, and Unite the World of the Living and the Dead World together. "Death" the king of the Dead World cannot stop this crisis on his own, and so he shatters the Soul Blade into a million pieces, and the fragments end up on Earth, some of these fragments have a magical power which seeks out worthy humans, and gives them "Death's Mark". Those who carry this mark must save the World of the Living and the Dead World from Haraku's evil plan. The chosen humans are given a sword more commonly knows as the "Spirit Sword", each possessing its own unique power and form, the humans can also fly.

If you want to register a character, here's how you can submit your character registration.

Name

Good/Bad?

Background Info

Looks

Spirit Sword/Ability

Evolution/Abilities (The evolution form the Spirit Sword, and its new abilities)

Extra Info
Hassan
Hassan
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 25963

Back to top Go down

"Death's Mark" Character Registerations Open Empty Re: "Death's Mark" Character Registerations Open

Post by ExKizuna 10/22/2010, 11:49 pm

Name: Nick Flamel

Good/Bad?: Neutral; Kind of a bounty hunter

Background Info: Nick comes from a life of mystery, nobody knowing anything about him, although it is said he comes from a troubled past. He used to be an evil, vile, cold hearted man, killing the innocent with the name "Zero Merethyu", but when he realized the error of this fucked up logic, he started his life anew, when Death's Mark and Alchemic Breakdown made their way to him. Also knows some slight alchemy.

Looks: Bald, with a scar of a star in the middle of his head, reaching to a bit above his eyebrows. He is really tanned. Always wears a long, black trench-coat, and usually a red hood cut off from a hoodie. Usually wears jeans and the attire mentioned above.

Spirit Sword/Ability: Alchemic Breakdown(Nickname'd by Nick), the ability to combine two things to make greater objects and abilities. Here and there, however, it needs a sacrifice, or it will hurt Nick

Evolution/Abilities: Merethyu; The same ability as Alchemic Breakdown, with the added factor of being able to involve humans. Can also drain a human's life away if making contact with a part of their body. It constantly needs sacrifices, or the user's life will start to drain

Extra Info: Also an alchaholic. Nothing else to really say, except he wants to meet these other humans.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 28997

Back to top Go down

"Death's Mark" Character Registerations Open Empty Re: "Death's Mark" Character Registerations Open

Post by Hassan 10/23/2010, 1:50 am

Nice character Ex, here are mine.

Name: Ken Strifer

Good/Bad?: Good

Background Info: Ken is a fighter who beats up gang members, and other criminals. He is athletic and intelligent. His parents were murdered when he was like 3 months old. He is serious most of the time, and will almost never take a joke lightly.

Looks: Dark spiky hair, Dark eyes, Dark Leather Jacket, Regular Dark Shoes, Jeans, muscular body.

Spirit Sword/Ability: Wind Titan, the sword has the ability to create, manipulate wind. The sword can also manipulate air, the wind and air strike like fast, and small daggers which nearly cut through anything.

Evolution/Abilities: Wind Titan, doubles the power of wind and air strikes, and doubles Ken's speed. The wind and air strikes also become much faster, and has a higher destructive capability.

Extra Info: He's never kissed a girl, and never had a girlfriend.
________

Name: Haraku

Good/Bad?: Bad

Background Info: Unlike most spirits who died, and came to the Dead World, Haraku was born in the Dead World, chosen to be the "Second Death" he was raised, and trained in fighting by Death the king of the Dead World. Haraku was incredibly talented, and became a master Spirit Sword wielder at a very young age. At the age of 100, he earned the name "God of Time and Space". However his ambitions were different than Death's. He wanted to unite the dead and the living, however this act was a sin against the Dead World, and an act against God's creations, and so Haraku was to face execution, but he managed to escape. Ever since than, he was secretly working on a curse, and creating a spirit army to conquer the Dead World and the World of the Living.

Looks: Silver Mask, Dark Robes, Skeletal like hands and feet, and Red Eyes.

Spirit Sword/Ability: Zelix Znida, a Spirit Sword with the power to manipulated Time & Space.

Evolution/Abilities: Not Yet Revealed

Extra Info: None
Hassan
Hassan
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 25963

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 10/23/2010, 4:52 pm

Name: Riley Charician

Good/Bad?: Scheming/Good

Background Info: I am an incredibly intelligent cryptographer that started off working for the NSA. But due to their lack of intelligence, I moved to England where I studied medicine and ended up changing my path. I studied for four years and became an amazing and outstanding doctor. But again, that bored me. I joined the Scotland Yard and have worked their ever since.

Looks: Caucasian, short, brunette hair, muscular, thin

Spirit Sword/Ability: Iluminat, Romanian for "Lighting." It has the power to control lighting bolts wherever and whenever. He also has the ability to control water, although it is not his strong point so it completely drains him of power when he does so, sometimes causing him to black out.

Evolution/Abilities (The evolution form the Spirit Sword, and its new abilities): Ilumiapa, the combination of "Lighting" and "Water" in Romanian. He can now control water without blacking out and has the ability to communicate with the dead and animals.

Extra Info: I am an academic. I enjoy reading. I also enjoy the computer, from my cryptography days.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42410

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 10/23/2010, 5:10 pm

Name: Paul Revere
Background: Not that Paul Revere.
Looks: A cloud with eyes.
Ability: invisibility and morphing
Evolution: N/A
Extra info: I can use electronics and collect occult related stuff.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 33154

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 10/23/2010, 5:39 pm

(Since there are already a lot of male characters...)

Name: Miss Fortune (Missy)

Good/Bad: Good

Background Info: A rag doll made by a money-crazed freak and was raised by carnival freaks. She was on display for her ability to see into the future and telekinesis. Her act was hated by many because of her ability to only see destruction and misfortune in the future, and very rarely predict good things. She ran off to find a better life.

Looks: Very pale, average height, long pink hair, not very strong, thin, has stitches on various body parts.

Ability: Clairvoyancy/Telekinesis

Evolution: N/A

Extra: Very gentle nature. Can only unlock true nature of powers when experiencing deep sadness.
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Doubloons : 31198

http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 10/23/2010, 5:54 pm

Rei Asukan

Good/Bad: Slightly bad, but mostly good.

Background: A girl from a troubled background. Her and her older sister were left with their abusive father after their mother died when Rei was 7. Their father sexually abused both of them, which, on Rei's 16th, she was finally pushed to the age by. That night, while he was asleep, she put on rubber gloves, and smashed his head in with a blunt object that was on his shelf, killing him. She left it on his bed so it seemed lke it just "fell". 3 years later, Rei has never felt like she did a bad thing by killing him. And the next thing to change her life, will be the Death's Mark.

Spirit Sword/Ability: Twisted Sister. The sword is almost as long as a clay more, and is intentionally curved in some spots. It gives the ability to break or bend anything instantly, along with the ability to split into two swords. Gives the user the ability to teleport.

Evolution: Bloody Mary. Is now a double sided blade, both blades having the iconic longness and twistedness as Twisted Sister. has the same abilities as Twisted Sister, along with being able to animate inanimate objects. Gives the user the ability to pass through solid objects, along with the ability to teleport.

Extra Info: Currently looking for a girlfriend(Yes, she decided to become a lesbian after the events involving her father.)
---

What? I also thought there were gonan be way too many boy characters.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 28997

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 10/23/2010, 6:01 pm

Name: Richard "Dick" Marshall

Good/Bad?: Bad

Background Info: He is an outgoing, nature-loving, dick wad. He enjoys watching enemies suffer, and in his case...he has all enemies.

Looks: Bald, blue eyes, sort of resembles Locke from Lost.

Spirit Sword/Ability: Groundbreaker. He has the ability to do anything to nature or Earth.

Evolution/Abilities (The evolution form the Spirit Sword, and its new abilities): He has the ability to evolve into any type of animal.

Extra Info: He enjoys being a dick. (not a reference to his name)
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42410

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 10/23/2010, 6:31 pm

Name: Zex Latterton

Good/Bad: Good

Background Info: An awesome man with an awesome sword of awesomeness. Has a black jacket and chills cool. Can shoot dark stuff from his hand.

Looks: Green Eyes, Black hair.

Spirit Sword/Ability: Can transform his sword into certain objects. Shoots

Evolution/Abilities: Gains a metal suit and gets 2 Black swords. He can still shoot dark orbs from his hands and other shit.

Extra Info: Was originally evil, but realized the dark ways and quit.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 43061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down