SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Stuff the Members of SBC Would Never Say - Page 2 Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Stuff the Members of SBC Would Never Say - Page 2 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Stuff the Members of SBC Would Never Say - Page 2 Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Stuff the Members of SBC Would Never Say - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Stuff the Members of SBC Would Never Say - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Stuff the Members of SBC Would Never Say - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Stuff the Members of SBC Would Never Say - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Stuff the Members of SBC Would Never Say - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Stuff the Members of SBC Would Never Say - Page 2 Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Stuff the Members of SBC Would Never Say - Page 2 Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Stuff the Members of SBC Would Never Say - Page 2 Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Stuff the Members of SBC Would Never Say

+20
terminoob
that70sguy92
DarkWaters78
Sabre
storytime7
4EverGreen
Clappy
Fa
teenj12
SpongeSebastian
Doogle.
Wumbology
SG10
tvguy347
Metal Snake
ExKizuna
Dragiiin123
♣CF♣
jjsthekid
Steel Sponge
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stuff the Members of SBC Would Never Say - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuff the Members of SBC Would Never Say

Post by Steel Sponge 9/13/2010, 6:34 pm

Afro-Boy: I LOVE CHIPOTLE!
SpongeSeb: Shut up Afro-Boy

HaydenAvery: I guess I'm too random for this website
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 37644

Back to top Go down

Stuff the Members of SBC Would Never Say - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuff the Members of SBC Would Never Say

Post by Fa 9/13/2010, 7:35 pm

4EverGreen: I'm going to make my spin-off original and not parody any shows or anime on Total Cartoon Island anymore.
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25260

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/13/2010, 8:29 pm

Goosebumpsfan: Thank you for correcting my behaviour, 70s. I will try to be more respectful in the future.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46793
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 9/14/2010, 1:01 am

How about we play a game of role reversal Silly Face!

*CF is smoking a cigarette as Dragiiin comes back from school*

CF: Dragiiin, get your ass over here
Dragiiin: Hey CF, you are looking very pleasant today. What should we do that doesn't involve extreme.......
CF: TAKE YOUR FUCKING PANTS OFF!!!!!
(dragiiin takes his pants off)
Dragiiin: CF, are you okay? I was just going to tell you how beautiful you look.....
CF: EAT IT BITCH!!

*CF then grabs a strap-on dildo and rapes dragiiin*

(Twenty minutes later)

CF: DAMN, THAT WAS SO FUCKING HOT!!!

*CF then puts out cigarette on dragiiin's chest as he is still tied to the bed*
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 49216

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/14/2010, 1:54 am

clapmaster wrote:How about we play a game of role reversal Silly Face!

Dragiiin: Hey CF, you are looking very pleasant today. What should we do that doesn't involve extreme.......
Dragiiin: CF, are you okay? I was just going to tell you how beautiful you look.....

(Twenty minutes later)

HAHA Clapmaster you are amazing.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 36915

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 9/14/2010, 9:39 am

Tvguy347: I loves n00bs!!!! AND RAPING THE EXCLAMATION KEY!!!!
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/14/2010, 9:54 am

(Twenty minutes later)

That is fucking awesome. I lost so hard.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24551

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/14/2010, 1:13 pm

(Twenty minutes later)

LOL!! HAHA
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32975

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EverGreen 9/14/2010, 3:31 pm

Clapmaster: I hate people, especially people who do absolutely nothing at all to me personally such as someone as informative as 4EverGreen. / 4EverGreen: I'm 4EverGreen, b****! (Bonus points if you know the show I'm parodying that quote off of!)
4EverGreen
4EverGreen
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26558

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/14/2010, 3:38 pm

4EverGreen: I can say a sentence that doesn't have to do with parodying a tv show.

storytime7 (me): I love internet memes!
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24928

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/14/2010, 3:40 pm

Girlygirl: I don't like The Mighty B!
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 9/14/2010, 3:41 pm

4EverGreen: I can't say something without copying something or acting flat out stupid
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/14/2010, 3:46 pm

Sabre: I can post a sentence with punctuation.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 9/14/2010, 3:47 pm

Clapmaster: I am now..the Snapmaster!
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43116

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 9/14/2010, 6:34 pm

Sabre: I'm going to stop asking for reviews for now.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/15/2010, 12:07 am

4EverGreen: I love South Park!
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 9/15/2010, 12:09 am

4EverGreen: I love Titanic!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42465

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/15/2010, 12:12 am

300 Page iPhone Bill wrote:4EverGreen: I love Titanic!

4EverGreen: I hate Flapjack!

This is fun. HAHA
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 9/15/2010, 12:18 am

Spongeygirl: *screams like a vigorous fangirl.* I HATE SPONGEBOB! I WILL NEVER SHARE A CONDOM WITH HIM AGAIN!!
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 9/15/2010, 12:17 pm

Jjs you are right, I got cheap shotted and never retaliated, so now I am turning Snapmaster mode on, but first so I can stay on topic for a wee bit.

4EverGreen: I WANT to have fun, not get into fights. I don't want to have any flame wars start between anybody on this website, so can we PLEASE just try to get along?

Oh whoops, the topic is called things SBC members would never say, and you actually said that. My bad. Now let's go onto your post.

Clapmaster: I hate people, especially people who do absolutely nothing at all to me personally such as someone as informative as 4EverGreen. / 4EverGreen: I'm 4EverGreen, b****! (Bonus points if you know the show I'm parodying that quote off of!)

First off, you aren't Rick James, you aren't Dave Chappelle either. You are a.....go to this link, watch this video in its entirety, and it will tell you what you are

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/nostalgia-critic/34-nostalgia-critic/207-avgn-wizard-rant

You think I hate people? I only hate arrogant, self-centered, egotistical bastards like you that go start flame wars by quoting my posts and saying stupid shit like 4EverGreen is not amused, thus spurring my constant pwnage over you for the past two weeks. All you had to do was apologize for overreacting to my post in the things Spin-off characters would never say thread because all I was doing was having fun, but let's face it, you were offended that I pointed out the truth.

And clearly your TRUE BELEEVEARZ aren't believing your bullshit anymore. I read your last episode. A Total Cartoon Island original? Bull-fucking-shit! That had to be the most Total Drama like episode I have seen you post on this site. You didn't even bother making the episode original at all. The quotations were exactly the same, the ending was the same, hell everything was the fucking same. This is not even a spin-off anymore, this is a fan fic. You have to rely on shows that other networks did better versions of and try to copy it and make it into a 4EverGreen "original". I got an :IDEA: just move your damn thread over to the literature section and just admit that Total Cartoon Island is not an original spin-off. As from here on out, I am referring to your show as a fan fic because like I said earlier that's all this piece of shit is, a fan fic. I wouldn't have a problem with this show if it was a fan fic, but you keep insisting you are not ripping off Total Drama Island, but its so fucking obvious that you are, so just stop saying shit like Total Cartoon Island original when you are just copying and pasting the same episodes from tv.com and not making any actual changes whatsoever. I keep telling myself that I am through with pointing this shit out, but its so damn hard watching one of my favorite shows get blatently ripped off.

Oh and one last thing (its not about Titanic, I will respect your opinion on that, even though I absolutely disagree about it), its about this obnoxious post.

4EverGreen: The only interesting thing about the show is that Fanboy and Chum-Chum are probably gay for each other, and I don't mean the definition of being happy, I mean they're boyfriend and boyfriend. Trust me, I have an eye for spotting characters who 'think' they're safely in the closet, when they are SO obviously not. In fact, I was the very first person to put out the information for "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" that Jake Spidermonkey was gay for Adam Lyon! And at long last, the originator of that Internet rumor/fact has now been uncovered.

Can't guys be best friends without being called gay? You sir are a homophobic dick. While Fanboy and Chum-Chum may be idiots and this show should get the hell off Nickelodeon, they are most certainly not gay. Calling cartoon characters or anybody gay is not an insult, its just pathetic. That's why I hate it when people use the term gay so loosely. They don't even the know repercussions of what will hit them. I have a cousin who is gay, so I am really bothered by you using gay as an insult like that. My cousin gets made fun of and mocked for his lifestyle choice and it hurts me listening to him at family reunions, visits, etc. just listening to him talk about people making fun of him for being gay.

I hope you enjoyed reading this rant as much as I did writing it!

Enough said, douchebag!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/15/2010, 12:21 pm

clapmaster wrote:Jjs you are right, I got cheap shotted and never retaliated, so now I am turning Snapmaster mode on, but first so I can stay on topic for a wee bit.

4EverGreen: I WANT to have fun, not get into fights. I don't want to have any flame wars start between anybody on this website, so can we PLEASE just try to get along?

Oh whoops, the topic is called things SBC members would never say, and you actually said that. My bad. Now let's go onto your post.

First off, you aren't Rick James, you aren't Dave Chappelle either. You are a.....go to this link, watch this video in its entirety, and it will tell you what you are

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/nostalgia-critic/34-nostalgia-critic/207-avgn-wizard-rant

You think I hate people? I only hate arrogant, self-centered, egotistical bastards like you that go start flame wars by quoting my posts and saying stupid shit like 4EverGreen is not amused, thus spurring my constant pwnage over you for the past two weeks. All you had to do was apologize for overreacting to my post in the things Spin-off characters would never say thread because all I was doing was having fun, but let's face it, you were offended that I pointed out the truth.

And clearly your TRUE BELEEVEARZ aren't believing your bullshit anymore. I read your last episode. A Total Cartoon Island original? Bull-fucking-shit! That had to be the most Total Drama like episode I have seen you post on this site. You didn't even bother making the episode original at all. The quotations were exactly the same, the ending was the same, hell everything was the fucking same. This is not even a spin-off anymore, this is a fan fic. You have to rely on shows that other networks did better versions of and try to copy it and make it into a 4EverGreen "original". I got an :IDEA: just move your damn thread over to the literature section and just admit that Total Cartoon Island is not an original spin-off. As from here on out, I am referring to your show as a fan fic because like I said earlier that's all this piece of shit is, a fan fic. I wouldn't have a problem with this show if it was a fan fic, but you keep insisting you are not ripping off Total Drama Island, but its so fucking obvious that you are, so just stop saying shit like Total Cartoon Island original when you are just copying and pasting the same episodes from tv.com and not making any actual changes whatsoever. I keep telling myself that I am through with pointing this shit out, but its so damn hard watching one of my favorite shows get blatently ripped off.

Oh and one last thing (its not about Titanic, I will respect your opinion on that, even though I absolutely disagree about it), its about this obnoxious post.

4EverGreen: The only interesting thing about the show is that Fanboy and Chum-Chum are probably gay for each other, and I don't mean the definition of being happy, I mean they're boyfriend and boyfriend. Trust me, I have an eye for spotting characters who 'think' they're safely in the closet, when they are SO obviously not. In fact, I was the very first person to put out the information for "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" that Jake Spidermonkey was gay for Adam Lyon! And at long last, the originator of that Internet rumor/fact has now been uncovered.

Can't guys be best friends without being called gay? You sir are a homophobic dick. While Fanboy and Chum-Chum may be idiots and this show should get the hell off Nickelodeon, they are most certainly not gay. Calling cartoon characters or anybody gay is not an insult, its just pathetic. That's why I hate it when people use the term gay so loosely. They don't even the know repercussions of what will hit them. I have a cousin who is gay, so I am really bothered by you using gay as an insult like that. My cousin gets made fun of and mocked for his lifestyle choice and it hurts me listening to him at family reunions, visits, etc. just listening to him talk about people making fun of him for being gay.

Enough said, douchebag!

Score Board Words can not describe how right you were in that rant. SOO Happy
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/15/2010, 12:28 pm

Well said, Clappy.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 9/15/2010, 1:17 pm

I'm going to stop asking for reviews for now
I can post a sentence with punctuation

Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 28898

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/15/2010, 1:42 pm

Sabrespongebob wrote:I'm going to stop asking for reviews for now
I can post a sentence with punctuation

*looks at your sentence* HAHA I love irony. Silly Face!

CF3689: I love Mr. Meaty.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 9/15/2010, 2:42 pm

clapmaster wrote:Jjs you are right, I got cheap shotted and never retaliated, so now I am turning Snapmaster mode on, but first so I can stay on topic for a wee bit.

Enough said, douchebag!

Clapmaster, words cannot describe how awesome that was Good job!
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EverGreen 9/15/2010, 3:47 pm

N/A

Last edited by 4EverGreen on 9/21/2010, 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I didn't like what was written.)
4EverGreen
4EverGreen
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 9/15/2010, 4:06 pm

Well you know what, maybe next time you should think twice before what you say about me. I understand the point of this topic is suppose to jokingly mock people, but I know you weren't joking about me, so I let you have it. Was what I said harsh? Probably, but I am tired of trying to be nice all the time, its so frustrating, so if someone gets on my bad side, I let them hear me out.

I will get rid of my signature, but I am warning you that it won't solve anything. I am encouraging absolutely nothing, these guys might not like you due to them just not liking you. I can't control anyone else's opinions, only they can.

And finally, I lurked the thread you made that comment in, I see no apologies whatsoever. You may say you are sorry now, but this is the first time I ever saw you show any remorse for those comments. Go take a look at your own posts and tell me which topic and which page you ever said that in because I don't see it. I did not overreact about that comment because I am not the only one. Wumbo, dragiiin, and ex all hated what you said too. I personally get very annoyed about shit like that due to my earlier explanation, but I do forgive you
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EverGreen 9/15/2010, 4:19 pm

And I really am sorry to, I just got sick of people just being rotten to me which makes me mad. And sometimes, I say things that I think I actually mean, but I always end up regretting them later. It seems that no matter how BAD someone is to me or how MAD I get at them, I always end up regretting it later. I'm not the best person in the world to communicate with other people, I actually AM Autistic so sometimes I take the things that people say too literally and I over-react without thinking it over first. I am going through some therapy to help work my issues out, and if I'm feeling like I won't get too queasy about it, I'll go back through my old posts and edit out the nasty stuff I said so that it doesn't offend anybody anymore, especially myself. I'm truly sorry for the failure and lack of proper communication.
4EverGreen
4EverGreen
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/15/2010, 5:35 pm

Everybody in this thread: KUM-BAY-AH...
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/15/2010, 6:33 pm

Shut up you guys.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/15/2010, 6:43 pm

I agree with Wumbo and Dragiiin completely, this fight needs to stop.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 9/15/2010, 7:32 pm

Don't worry, I am through fighting 4EverGreen, as a matter of fact it sounds like we came to a mutual understanding.

Dragiiin, you fight with people too, so its kind of funny listening to you being one of the voices of reason Silly Face!

Back on topic here,

Jjs: I do not agree with everybody all the time!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/15/2010, 11:44 pm

Dragiiin: Luke is not a noob.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWaters78 9/20/2010, 4:09 pm

ExKizuna: I love iCarly!
DarkWaters78
DarkWaters78
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25398

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/20/2010, 4:13 pm

Sabre: I think Professor Squidward is a great episode.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/20/2010, 5:12 pm

Sabre: I actually spell correctly.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 9/20/2010, 8:33 pm

Wumbology: Total Cartoon Island sucks.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 10/31/2010, 4:16 pm

Got bored, and got more ideas.

70s: Come on tvguy, let's go type on that keyboard!
Tvguy: But I don't want to work.

SG10: Is mayonnaise an instrument?
Ex: No SG, mayonnaise is not an instrument.
*SG raises hand*
Ex: Horse radish is not an instrument either.

4EverGreen: Here Rocko, a shirt just for you.

That's all.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 10/31/2010, 4:31 pm

I... don't get the one about me.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64132

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 11/1/2010, 9:00 am

^

70s: Oh I do get the one about me

Silly Face!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 11/1/2010, 6:04 pm

storytime: South Park is a vulgar and rude show. It's not funny either.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 11/1/2010, 6:06 pm

Wumbology wrote:storytime: South Park is a vulgar and rude show. It's not funny either.
That's something I say often. Smile
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 11/1/2010, 6:08 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:storytime: South Park is a vulgar and rude show. It's not funny either.
You and me alike. Silly Face!
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 11/2/2010, 6:42 am

Wumbology wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
You and me alike. Silly Face!
Be a good idea to watch the show.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 11/2/2010, 5:47 pm

Dragiiin: Wumbology watches South Park, what you talkin' bout, Willis?
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 11/2/2010, 6:05 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:I like it a lot. Find it very funny. I really liked the recent Facebook episode.
OH U
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 11/2/2010, 6:10 pm

Gentlemen Mordecai wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:I like it a lot. Find it very funny. I really liked the recent Facebook episode.
OH U

70's: i've never made a statement that contradicts something I said earlier. Silly Face!
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 11/2/2010, 7:51 pm

storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
OH U

70's: i've never made a statement that contradicts something I said earlier. Silly Face!
It does have its moments. The only episodes I'd say I like are Chinpokomon, Make Love Not Warcraft, You Have 0 Friends, It's A Jersey Thing, Scott Tenorman Must Die, Casa Bonita, The Jeffersons, and that's pretty much it.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 11/2/2010, 7:59 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
OH U

It does have its moments. The only episodes I'd say I like are Chinpokomon, Make Love Not Warcraft, You Have 0 Friends, It's A Jersey Thing, Scott Tenorman Must Die, Casa Bonita, The Jeffersons, and that's pretty much it.

What about "Quest For Ratings", "Toilet Paper", "The Coon", "You Got F'd In The A", "The Simpsons Already Did It", "With Apologies To Jessie Jackson", "Trapped In The Closet", and even more amazing episodes? Almost every episode of this show is a pure masterpiece. P.S. Matt Stone and Trey Parker have said in the past that they don't try to be offensive at all, whatever they think is a good idea for an episode they do, and they don't care who's offended by it. Silly Face!

On Topic:

Wumbology: I hate Arthur!
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 11/2/2010, 8:00 pm

storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
OH U

What about "Quest For Ratings", "Toilet Paper", "The Coon", "You Got F'd In The A", "The Simpsons Already Did It", "With Apologies To Jessie Jackson", "Trapped In The Closet", and even more amazing episodes? Almost every episode of this show is a pure masterpiece. P.S. Matt Stone and Trey Parker have said in the past that they don't try to be offensive at all, whatever they think is a good idea for an episode they do, and they don't care who's offended by it. Silly Face!

On Topic:

Wumbology: I hate Arthur!
Hate Trapped in the Closet. Haven't seen the others.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next