SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Spongebob Gone Downhill?

+26
WWESpongefan
JCM
person
hasfarr
Uncle_Dolan
talonmalon333
Fa
TarterSauce25
jjsthekid
BeachBob95
Metal Snake
Deli
Spongygirl20x
Doogle.
Clappy
Pakasa43
spongebobiscool
tvguy347
storytime7
♣CF♣
SG10
Wumbology
ImTheKinda1997
that70sguy92
webizoid345
Steel Sponge
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Has Spongebob gone down hill?

Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 Bar_left18%Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 Bar_right 18% 
[ 6 ]
Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% 
[ 9 ]
Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 Bar_left33%Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 Bar_right 33% 
[ 11 ]
Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 Bar_left21%Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 Bar_right 21% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 33

Spongebob Gone Downhill? - Page 2 Empty Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by storytime7 10/14/2010, 8:03 pm

Firion_525 wrote:
TarterSauce25 wrote:The show has gone down in quality a bit, but I still love Spongebob!

Yeah, long live Spongebob! SOO Happy

Same. Spongebob was, is, and always wil be my favorite nicktoon! There have been a lot of classics in the past (Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold!, etc.), but there was just always something about Spongebob that made me love this show so much! Smile
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 24873

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/15/2010, 5:00 pm

Hmmm, well I do still sorta like SpongeBob, I definitely still love watching seasons 1-3 episodes. SpongeBob I do think is doing better with the episodes these days, but there's still a few that fail every now and then, and to me the writers still don't have it and they don't have SB back on track yet still.

SB in my opinion is certainly better than it was in season 5 though, cuz to me that was when it was at its lowest. This was the season that craptastic episodes got produced like Fungus Among Us, To Love a Patty, and a Flea in her Dome.

Good episodes for SpongeBob that got produced recently are ones like Single-Cell Anniversary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 10/15/2010, 5:11 pm

Captain52 wrote:Hmmm, well I do still sorta like SpongeBob, I definitely still love watching seasons 1-3 episodes. SpongeBob I do think is doing better with the episodes these days, but there's still a few that fail every now and then, and to me the writers still don't have it and they don't have SB back on track yet still.

SB in my opinion is certainly better than it was in season 5 though, cuz to me that was when it was at its lowest. This was the season that craptastic episodes got produced like Fungus Among Us, To Love a Patty, and a Flea in her Dome.

Good episodes for SpongeBob that got produced recently are ones like Single-Cell Anniversary.

I like A Flea in Her Dome, but good summary. Smile
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 36860

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 10/16/2010, 8:32 am

Spongebob has gone downhill, but it's still better than most other animated crap on Nick, even if the episodes aren't as good as in the first 3 seasons (although s7 feels mostly like a return to form so far)

Last edited by SBlover95 on 10/16/2010, 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25205

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 10/16/2010, 9:36 am

SBlover95 wrote:Spongebob has gone downhill, but it's still better than most other animated crap on Nick, even if the episodes aren't as good as in the first 3 seasons (although s8 feels mostly like a return to form so far)
season 8 is not even here yet..................
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26322

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 10/16/2010, 9:38 am

spongbobiscool wrote:
SBlover95 wrote:Spongebob has gone downhill, but it's still better than most other animated crap on Nick, even if the episodes aren't as good as in the first 3 seasons (although s8 feels mostly like a return to form so far)

I just meant the newest season in general. I forgot that it wasn't season 8, yet cause the episode ordering is confusing sometimes.
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 10/16/2010, 9:40 am

SBlover95 wrote:
spongbobiscool wrote:

I just meant the newest season in general. I forgot that it wasn't season 8, yet cause the episode ordering is confusing sometimes.
season 6-7 were like a bummer to me
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 10/16/2010, 9:55 am

spongbobiscool wrote:
SBlover95 wrote:
spongbobiscool wrote:

They better than season 5, IMO.
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 10/16/2010, 4:23 pm

SBlover95 wrote:
spongbobiscool wrote:
SBlover95 wrote:
spongbobiscool wrote:

I actually loved season 5 better than 6-7!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by spongbobiscool on 10/16/2010, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 10/16/2010, 4:26 pm

spongbobiscool wrote:
SBlover95 wrote:
spongbobiscool wrote:
SBlover95 wrote:
spongbobiscool wrote:

For some I actually loved season 5 better than 6-7!!!!!!!!!!

I don't exactly agree with you, but whatever floats your boat, there. I'm suprised you don't enjoy s6/s7 that much, but we all have our own opinions on this subject, so whatever.
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 10/16/2010, 5:19 pm

SBlover95 wrote:
spongbobiscool wrote:
SBlover95 wrote:
spongbobiscool wrote:
SBlover95 wrote:
spongbobiscool wrote:

I don't exactly agree with you, but whatever floats your boat, there. I'm suprised you don't enjoy s6/s7 that much, but we all have our own opinions on this subject, so whatever.
Season 6 is a pretty generally disliked season. It has The Splinter, come on now.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46738
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 10/16/2010, 5:22 pm

Season 6, I have to agree.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37589

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 10/16/2010, 5:35 pm

Wumbology wrote:
SBlover95 wrote:
spongbobiscool wrote:
SBlover95 wrote:
spongbobiscool wrote:
SBlover95 wrote:
spongbobiscool wrote:

Season 6 is a pretty generally disliked season. It has The Splinter, come on now.

I guess, but not everything on s6 is disgracefully terrible, it's a little underrated I think
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by talonmalon333 11/21/2010, 8:02 pm

I think it DID go downhill. But since then it's gone uphill!
talonmalon333
talonmalon333
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25045

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle_Dolan 7/16/2011, 2:21 am

I clicked on "Hell No" but then I had second thoughts. In my honest opinion I feel like SpongeBob has gotten past it's prime, I feel like the series should end sometimes soon within the next few years, I do agree it's been going a little downhill and can be a little too repetative sometimes.
Uncle_Dolan
Uncle_Dolan
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26313

http://www.thisisawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 7/16/2011, 2:31 am

I can't fix the poll right now, but it should for a clear reason.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 7/16/2011, 11:14 am

I'll edit it right now. Wink
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42410

Back to top Go down

Post by hasfarr 7/17/2011, 8:00 am

Alright, since I've seen LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS of people argue over this on countless threads and forums, I shall give my opinion.

Now, in my opinion, SpongeBob's quality declined only slightly in season 4 and five. But season 6 was really when the show had a bad quality decline. I mean, that season had episodes like The Splinter, Pet or Pests, and the episode everyone loves to hate, Dear Vikings. In season 7, it was kinda meh. The quality was getting back up again, but not to the level of past seasons.

Now, so far, in Season 8, I've seen pretty much all good episodes. I feel like this is a return to form for the show, with less focus on gross-out and more focus on silly. A clip from "Oral Report", if you will:
hasfarr
hasfarr
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 23801

Back to top Go down

Post by person 8/19/2011, 1:04 pm

spongebob has declined too much in quality and has gone downhill right into the toilet starting after the movie. i hate his voice change because it is too high and annoying and it's like he went through puberty backwards. the storylines and plots are not fresh or classic like the first three seasons. the fashion and style of which the episodes are presented are stupid and fail to give you that same feeling of pleasure and appeal when watching every single episode from the first three seasons. some of the episode were really good though, and they would have been as good as all the episodes from the first three seasons if spongebob's voice were still the same as it was before the movie. but, season 8 is indeed starting to go uphill again. now all we need is to change spongebob's voice back to the way it was. come on tom kenny, you can do it. i know you can.

just so you know, after the movie, stephen hillenburg resigned from his position as show runner/executive producer, and that caused the show to hire new writers and the old writers had no choice but to resign as well. source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpongeBob_SquarePants#Progression. so that's why it has gone downhill.
person
person
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25603

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 8/19/2011, 2:31 pm

Well i think season 8 is getting even worse.
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by person 8/19/2011, 3:53 pm

i don't understand at all why you think that, spongebobiscool. but everyone has different opinions. but after taking a close watch at some of the episodes from season 8, i think they are getting better. perhaps even so close to where they are headed in the direction to becoming fresh and classic again like the first three seasons. they just need to change his unbearable voice back to the way it was, and then they could be like that again if the episodes continue to head on down the road they are going right now.
person
person
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/19/2011, 6:44 pm

I doubt that at this point, Kenny could even remember how he used to do SpongeBob's voice, but thanks for agreeing with me at least in part.
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26141

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/20/2011, 9:33 am

What is the big deal with SpongeBob's new voice? So it's a tad higher. You'd think that after 4 seasons, one would be used to it by now.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 8/20/2011, 10:31 am

"Yes" has the most votes, WTH SBC? Eh, it doesn't matter, but what Wumbo said, I agree with.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by WWESpongefan 8/20/2011, 12:40 pm

I don't think it has. Maybe season 6 wasn't so good, but I think it's going back uphill. Season 7 was ok. I've liked season 8 so far.
WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 24191

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 8/20/2011, 1:26 pm

i never noticed any sort of downhill quality in spongebob. i dont really judge it by seasons, i judge it by episodes. if the episode is good, then i like it.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24496

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 8/20/2011, 5:29 pm

Dragiiin123 wrote:i never noticed any sort of downhill quality in spongebob. i dont really judge it by seasons, i judge it by episodes. if the episode is good, then i like it.
That's a good way to go about it.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64077

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/20/2011, 5:43 pm

Dragiiin123 wrote:i never noticed any sort of downhill quality in spongebob. i dont really judge it by seasons, i judge it by episodes. if the episode is good, then i like it.
But the older episodes are better than the newer episodes, right?
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by person 8/20/2011, 10:01 pm

oh yes jcm. are you kidding me right now? what do you mean right? of course they are. and anyone would agree. if anyone doesn't, then i will never understand their way of thinking. wumbology, i will never get used to his voice. i just cant stand it. thats why whenever i see an episode from seasons 4-7 that i like, i get pissed off because i like the storyline but i cant enjoy the episode as much as i should because of his voice. his voice is what ruins a perfectly good episode. and that really bothers me because the 20 or so episodes that i like from seasons 4-7 could have fallen under the same category of an episode from seasons 1-3.
person
person
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/20/2011, 11:04 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:"Yes" has the most votes, WTH SBC? Eh, it doesn't matter, but what Wumbo said, I agree with.

Well yeah, there's no denying that it HAS declined in quality. >.<
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42410

Back to top Go down

Post by Servin' Up Smiles 8/20/2011, 11:11 pm

Yes, it has gone downhill a bit. But I feel that season 8 is what is going to be a pickup for Spongy. I just wish that Stephen Hillenburg would come back... Ok that's it: If Stephen Hillenburg did come back, do you guys think the show would make a dramatic comeback? Also, do you think that he might have a CHANCE of coming back?
Servin' Up Smiles
Servin' Up Smiles
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 23649

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 8/21/2011, 12:01 am

Servin' Up Smiles wrote:Yes, it has gone downhill a bit. But I feel that season 8 is what is going to be a pickup for Spongy. I just wish that Stephen Hillenburg would come back... Ok that's it: If Stephen Hillenburg did come back, do you guys think the show would make a dramatic comeback? Also, do you think that he might have a CHANCE of coming back?

He chose to leave, so....no.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24873

Back to top Go down

Post by DII117 8/21/2011, 12:05 am

SB deserves much more than this bull. Nick's milking it dry until the last ounce of profit can be made. Than they're going to switch to a full live action series line up. Darn shame...

Last edited by that70sguy92 on 8/21/2011, 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Explicit language.)
DII117
DII117
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 23408

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 8/21/2011, 1:10 am

DII117 wrote:SB deserves much more than this bull****. Nick's milking it dry until the last ounce of profit can be made. Than they're going to switch to a full live action series line up. **** shame...

First of all, there's no swearing allowed in the Spongebob section, just to let you know. Second of all, I hate to break it to you, but the reason Nick has not canceled Spongebob is because it's a very practical and wise decision to keep one of their most successful animated shows on the air for a while.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Servin' Up Smiles 8/21/2011, 2:35 am

I agree, Spongebob deserves sooooooooooooooooo much more. I pray and pray that it gets better. It has, but it makes me so sad that it's come to this. Maybe it's wishful thinking, or maybe it's just 'cause I'm such a die hard Spongebob fan. This is why I pray that Stephen would come back. It's his creation, and it's like his family that he's leaving behind. He has a son who most likely watches it, then why can't Steve himself see whats going on? Doesn't he know what it has become? He CAN help it! I'm just so sad that Spongebob doesn't even act the same! He used to be more serious and have more common sense, but while being a witty goofball at the same time. Now he's just... too childish. Believe me, I have seen every episode of Spongebob ever made, and I will never EVER stop watching no matter what. I still love him, and always will, but I wish he would turn back to the witty little sponge we all know and love. Not only is he a part of Stephen Hillenburg's family, but he's part of my family too.

And that ends my large amounts of feelings...
Servin' Up Smiles
Servin' Up Smiles
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 23649

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 8/21/2011, 3:01 am

Metal Snake wrote:
DII117 wrote:SB deserves much more than this bull****. Nick's milking it dry until the last ounce of profit can be made. Than they're going to switch to a full live action series line up. **** shame...

First of all, there's no swearing allowed in the Spongebob section, just to let you know. Second of all, I hate to break it to you, but the reason Nick has not canceled Spongebob is because it's a very practical and wise decision to keep one of their most successful animated shows on the air for a while.
Yeah, I mean, SpongeBob is still bringing in high ratings for Nick. Millions of people wouldn't tune in if the show's quality was declining.

People still like SpongeBob, and the ratings are still fresh. 'Nuff said.
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 27142

http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by person 8/21/2011, 10:27 am

I wonder if there was a way to write a letter to Hillenburg or email him and tell him that I would strongly suggest that he move back to head runner of the show and that the old writers come back, and also a way to write Kenny a letter or email him telling him that I strongly suggest he go back to the original spongebob voice. either one or both. probably both though. could i do that? because i've just about had it. it doesn't even matter whether i still like it or not anymore. even if i like it now, it's not as much as i liked the hillenburg era, and i can't enjoy the episodes now as much as i should because of spongebob's voice. so is it possible to contact them? i just look them up and contact them.
person
person
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 8/21/2011, 10:35 am

A letter can't be possible, and I don't think it's possible at all, because it would just be ignored. And besides, if Steve wants to call it quits, he can. Right now, Stephen would sometimes contribute to the show, he published Spongebob Comics, and lives life that is outside of Spongebob. I don't remember why he stepped out though. Tom Kenny however, I don't think he can go back to his original voice. If his voice is like that as of now, then it's like that; Que sera, sera. Try sending a letter. After that, you will notice no difference.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 8/21/2011, 10:42 am

Steel Sponge wrote:A letter can't be possible, and I don't think it's possible at all, because it would just be ignored. And besides, if Steve wants to call it quits, he can. Right now, Stephen would sometimes contribute to the show, he published Spongebob Comics, and lives life that is outside of Spongebob. I don't remember why he stepped out though. Tom Kenny however, I don't think he can go back to his original voice. If his voice is like that as of now, then it's like that; Que sera, sera. Try sending a letter. After that, you will notice no difference.

This. Person, you're not going to get the old writers back on the show with a letter. If the new episodes of Spongebob and his voice are just SO unbearable, then just don't watch the show. Simple as that.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/21/2011, 10:48 am

No, seriously. I barely even notice a difference in his voice.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 8/21/2011, 1:22 pm

Wumbology wrote:No, seriously. I barely even notice a difference in his voice.
I notice a difference but it's not a huge bother or anything.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 8/21/2011, 1:43 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
Like I said before, I did not notice a change until people on the Internet started pointing it out.
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 8/21/2011, 1:49 pm

SpongeSebastian wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
Like I said before, I did not notice a change until people on the Internet started pointing it out.
I did but it's really never annoyed me.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 8/21/2011, 1:53 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
SpongeSebastian wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
I did but it's really never annoyed me.
Me neither. It's not painfully noticeable.
I judge episodes based on the quality of the plot and script, not small changes in the actors' voices.
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 8/21/2011, 2:18 pm

Did Stephen Hillenburg knows whats going on? Did he watch the new episodes? If he did he would say OMG what did they done to spongebob. But seriosly did Stephen ever watched the new episodes before?
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 8/21/2011, 2:55 pm

Almost forgot to mention that it's Stephen's 50th birthday today.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 8/21/2011, 3:11 pm

spongebobiscool wrote:Did Stephen Hillenburg knows whats going on? Did he watch the new episodes? If he did he would say OMG what did they done to spongebob. But seriosly did Stephen ever watched the new episodes before?
He's still the executive producer. He reviews the episodes and gives suggestions.
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by person 8/21/2011, 5:49 pm

well then, if he is executive producer now and has reviewed the episodes and made suggestions, i don't understand why the episodes have gone back to their original quality. and i don't understand why hillenburg didn't stand up and do something about it. if he's reviewing the episodes, does he not realize the horrible change that has happened to spongebob? when he reviews episodes, does he watch them or just read the script? if he just reads the script, then he needs to watch them to see it in action. if he does watch them, then....i hate to say it, but hillenburg himself has changed and become like the new writers. otherwise, he would have done something about it by telling the writers how to do spongebob the right way and if they still won't do it right he would have moved back to runner. even if he just reads the scripts and doesn't watch them, he should still realize some kind of change to the episodes.

and wait a minute...when hillenburg resigned as runner, i thought that meant he wanted to move on to other projects. but no? he decides to review episodes instead? though it may be easier than runner, it's still a hard job, and it's still having to do something with spongebob. i don't know why he decided to move to some other position OF THE SAME SHOW.
person
person
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/21/2011, 6:55 pm

I'm pretty sure Mr. Lawrence said on the official site's blog once that the show is just as funny now (2009) as it was in the "Golden Age". Since Lawrence has been with the show since the beginning, I'm sure he'd know if there was any kind of quality decline, which apparently, there wasn't.
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 8/21/2011, 10:59 pm

SpongeSebastian wrote:
spongebobiscool wrote:Did Stephen Hillenburg knows whats going on? Did he watch the new episodes? If he did he would say OMG what did they done to spongebob. But seriosly did Stephen ever watched the new episodes before?
He's still the executive producer. He reviews the episodes and gives suggestions.
Then why he didn't do anything about it to tell the new stinker writers how to do spongebob the right way?
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next