SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Supernatural Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Supernatural 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Supernatural Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Supernatural Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Supernatural Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Supernatural Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Supernatural Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Supernatural Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Supernatural Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Supernatural Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Supernatural Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Supernatural

4 posters

Go down

Supernatural Empty Supernatural

Post by that70sguy92 5/29/2010, 8:50 am

A sci-fi/action/comedy show about brothers Dean and Sam Winchester searching for their missing father. The Winchesters have been through a lot. Their mother was killed when Sam (4 years younger than Dean) was just an infant. She was hanging on the ceiling, blood dripping down on baby Sam's head. Then the spot beneath her spontaneously caught fire. Ever since, their father has been hunting the supernatural to find what killed his wife. Now, it's present day. Sam is graduating college, and Dean, whom he hasn't seen in years, comes to visit him. He tells him their father has been missing for weeks. After some convincing, the two brothers try to find their father, encountering demons, spirits, and more along the way.

I've only watched the first 4 episodes on Megavideo, but this show is GREAT. Recommend to... most people. Very funny, scary, and just plain good.

BTW, does anyone know a place that loads FAST to watch full TV (Supernatural, if possible) that's NOT Megavideo? It only let's you watch 72 minutes, then you have to wait an hour, which gets very annoying.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 64132

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Empty Re: Supernatural

Post by webizoid345 5/29/2010, 9:00 am

that70sguy92 wrote:A sci-fi/action/comedy show about brothers Dean and Sam Winchester searching for their missing father. The Winchesters have been through a lot. Their mother was killed when Sam (4 years younger than Dean) was just an infant. She was hanging on the ceiling, blood dripping down on baby Sam's head. Then the spot beneath her spontaneously caught fire. Ever since, their father has been hunting the supernatural to find what killed his wife. Now, it's present day. Sam is graduating college, and Dean, whom he hasn't seen in years, comes to visit him. He tells him their father has been missing for weeks. After some convincing, the two brothers try to find their father, encountering demons, spirits, and more along the way.

I've only watched the first 4 episodes on Megavideo, but this show is GREAT. Recommend to... most people. Very funny, scary, and just plain good.

BTW, does anyone know a place that loads FAST to watch full TV (Supernatural, if possible) that's NOT Megavideo? It only let's you watch 72 minutes, then you have to wait an hour, which gets very annoying.
Hulu. Wink
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27938

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 5/29/2010, 9:06 am

webizoid345 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:A sci-fi/action/comedy show about brothers Dean and Sam Winchester searching for their missing father. The Winchesters have been through a lot. Their mother was killed when Sam (4 years younger than Dean) was just an infant. She was hanging on the ceiling, blood dripping down on baby Sam's head. Then the spot beneath her spontaneously caught fire. Ever since, their father has been hunting the supernatural to find what killed his wife. Now, it's present day. Sam is graduating college, and Dean, whom he hasn't seen in years, comes to visit him. He tells him their father has been missing for weeks. After some convincing, the two brothers try to find their father, encountering demons, spirits, and more along the way.

Hulu. Wink
Crap. No, they only have clips from episodes.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 5/29/2010, 9:10 am

that70sguy92 wrote:
webizoid345 wrote:

Hulu. Wink
Crap. No, they only have clips from episodes.
Really? They usually have full episodes of everything. Darn, that's a shame.
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27938

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 5/29/2010, 9:48 pm

Another remarkable thing about the show is Jensen Ackles' (Dean's) facial expressions. He can say nothing, yet carry a scene with just these looks in his eyes, and a frown on his face. He's a great actor, as is Jared Padalecki (Sam).
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 10/13/2010, 8:34 pm

I don't watch this show as much as I use to, but it's great! I think i've seen about 26 episodes, and I love how this show can be serious most of the time, but still maintain some humor. 10/10

Edit: No wait... just checked the episode listings to see what other episodes i've seen, and I think i've seen about 31 episodes.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24928

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 1/14/2011, 1:41 am

Bump. Wink

Now into Season 6. Watched the season premiere when it reran on the CW a while ago. Will watch the rest later.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/14/2011, 1:50 am

This hellatus is killing me. The last episode was so friggin' on edge and with a total cliffhanger to boot. Although it does have its flaws here and there, I'm starting to like how this season is panning out. Moving away from all that religious stuff during the last two seasons and going back to the old formula somewhat.

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 1/14/2011, 1:58 am

Old Man Jenkins wrote:This hellatus is killing me. The last episode was so friggin' on edge and with a total cliffhanger to boot. Although it does have its flaws here and there, I'm starting to like how this season is panning out. Moving away from all that religious stuff during the last two seasons and going back to the old formula somewhat.
I've heard things about what S6 is like, and it concerns me the tiniest bit. I will watch once given the chance though.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/14/2011, 2:01 am

that70sguy92 wrote:
Old Man Jenkins wrote:This hellatus is killing me. The last episode was so friggin' on edge and with a total cliffhanger to boot. Although it does have its flaws here and there, I'm starting to like how this season is panning out. Moving away from all that religious stuff during the last two seasons and going back to the old formula somewhat.
I've heard things about what S6 is like, and it concerns me the tiniest bit. I will watch once given the chance though.

I honestly feel this season is a bit refreshing. Like I said, has its flaws (such as the whole Lisa/Ben thing) but good overall.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 1/14/2011, 2:09 am

Old Man Jenkins wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

I honestly feel this season is a bit refreshing. Like I said, has its flaws (such as the whole Lisa/Ben thing) but good overall.

Spoiler:
Fuuuuuck. Should not have read that spoiler.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/14/2011, 2:19 am

that70sguy92 wrote:
Old Man Jenkins wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

Spoiler:

I felt like crying when that happened. That guy really helped make some of the show for me next to Cas.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 1/14/2011, 2:21 am

Old Man Jenkins wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
Old Man Jenkins wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

Spoiler:

I felt like crying when that happened. That guy really helped make some of the show for me next to Cas.

Spoiler:
That spoiler I knew. He is awesome. Great actor.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/14/2011, 2:22 am

What made that episode more kick ass is the guest appearance from the original Freddy Krueger, himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/15/2011, 12:46 am

Friday night is Supernatural night. Decisions...

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 1/15/2011, 3:55 pm

What channel is this on? I wish to see it.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 33209

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/15/2011, 9:27 pm

The CW. Some episodes (especially in the earlier seasons) have some great music going on as well.

Also...I'm so fucking watching this.

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 1/15/2011, 9:42 pm

Old Man Jenkins wrote:The CW. Some episodes (especially in the earlier seasons) have some great music going on as well.

Me too. Even though I'm not a fan of anime Sam.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/15/2011, 9:49 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
Old Man Jenkins wrote:The CW. Some episodes (especially in the earlier seasons) have some great music going on as well.

Me too. Even though I'm not a fan of anime Sam.

I'm not a fan of that lame "Carry On Wayward Son" cover version they used in that. But my hopes are high on this one. Just as long as they don't stray too far from anything important, it's all good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum