SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Favorite season 8 episode  Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Favorite season 8 episode  106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Favorite season 8 episode  Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Favorite season 8 episode  Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Favorite season 8 episode  Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Favorite season 8 episode  Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Favorite season 8 episode  Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Favorite season 8 episode  Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Favorite season 8 episode  Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Favorite season 8 episode  Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Favorite season 8 episode  Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Favorite season 8 episode

+8
Steel Sponge
♣CF♣
JCM
person
Clappy
Sabre
Servin' Up Smiles
spongebobiscool
12 posters

Go down

Favorite season 8 episode  Empty Favorite season 8 episode

Post by spongebobiscool 8/17/2011, 1:42 pm

None for me currently none of the episode have been good or at least ok so i don't have a favorite episode.
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 26322

Back to top Go down

Favorite season 8 episode  Empty Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by Servin' Up Smiles 8/17/2011, 1:57 pm

You don't like any of the season 8 episodes? Aww. Well my face s8 episode is probably A Friendly Game. I love that episode so much! It was funny, and pretty original. Love the part where Patrick has that little headset and microphone and totally pressuring spongebob. Lol "Let's hope he doesn't miss the shot here, because this would certainly be an inopportune time for a bogey." Silly Face!
Servin' Up Smiles
Servin' Up Smiles
Customers
Customers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 23649

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 8/17/2011, 2:05 pm

1) "Frozen Face-Off"
2) "Drive Thru"
3) "The Hot Shot"

And Spongebobiscool, there's got to be at least one episode you like more than the other (Even if it's just a tiny bit, you still like it more)
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 28843

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 8/17/2011, 2:25 pm

Sabre wrote:And Spongebobiscool, there's got to be at least one episode you like more than the other (Even if it's just a tiny bit, you still like it more)
This.

Oh and my favorite so far has also been A Friendly Game. Granted I haven't seen that many Season 8 episodes, I enjoyed A Friendly Game a lot.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 49161

Back to top Go down

Post by person 8/17/2011, 3:24 pm

Frozen Face Off, Google Artiste, and/or A Friendly Game
person
person
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25603

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/17/2011, 3:43 pm

Drive Thru
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26141

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 8/18/2011, 1:03 pm

Mine would be Frozen Face-Off.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 32920

Back to top Go down

Post by person 8/21/2011, 6:28 pm

Frozen Faceoff is my favorite season 8 episode. Google Artiste is my second favorite season 8 episode. A Friendly Game is my third favorite season 8 episode. Sentimental Sponge is my fourth favorite episode. the rest i have not seen and don't plan on it either. at first i thought the quality of the show was starting to rise back up uphill again at season 8, but i'd like to take that back because even though i liked sentimental sponge, that episode still feels like all the other garbage from the post movie era, and that makes me think that the rest of the episodes will be the exact same and not change. i can't say that for sure though because i haven't seen the rest of the episodes, but i'm just predicting. i mean, it was a great episode, but compared to everything before the movie, IT SUCKED and it was STUPID. however, frozen face off, google artiste, and a friendly game were great, flawless episode. I just can't stand anything past season 3. SPONGEBOB SUCKS NOW! IT WENT DOWN THE TOILET AFTER THE MOVIE!
person
person
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/21/2011, 6:58 pm

person wrote:Frozen Faceoff is my favorite season 8 episode. Google Artiste is my second favorite season 8 episode. A Friendly Game is my third favorite season 8 episode. Sentimental Sponge is my fourth favorite episode. the rest i have not seen and don't plan on it either.
WATCH DRIVE THRU

IT IS AMAZING
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 8/22/2011, 10:02 am

person wrote:Frozen Faceoff is my favorite season 8 episode. Google Artiste is my second favorite season 8 episode. A Friendly Game is my third favorite season 8 episode. Sentimental Sponge is my fourth favorite episode. the rest i have not seen and don't plan on it either. at first i thought the quality of the show was starting to rise back up uphill again at season 8, but i'd like to take that back because even though i liked sentimental sponge, that episode still feels like all the other garbage from the post movie era, and that makes me think that the rest of the episodes will be the exact same and not change. i can't say that for sure though because i haven't seen the rest of the episodes, but i'm just predicting. i mean, it was a great episode, but compared to everything before the movie, IT SUCKED and it was STUPID. however, frozen face off, google artiste, and a friendly game were great, flawless episode. I just can't stand anything past season 3. SPONGEBOB SUCKS NOW! IT WENT DOWN THE TOILET AFTER THE MOVIE!

You know, I can't even tell if that's sarcasm, cuz' your opinion on Spongebob's decline is true, but there's a fact that capitalizing every letter and such counts as sarcasm. Either it is sarcasm, or you just like randomly using your caps lock. Just saying.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37589

Back to top Go down

Post by person 8/22/2011, 3:01 pm

it's not sarcasm. i'm emphasizing a true point, and i just can't get over it because seasons 1-3 just weren't enough.
person
person
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 8/22/2011, 3:04 pm

person wrote:it's not sarcasm. i'm emphasizing a true point, and i just can't get over it because seasons 1-3 just weren't enough.

No, you're emphasizing an OPINION.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24873

Back to top Go down

Post by person 8/22/2011, 3:50 pm

i didn't say it was a fact. i said it was a true point. in other words, i said it was an opinion. because when i said true, i meant it was true to ME, meaning it was an opinion, not a fact. you even said so yourself. you said my opinion about spongebob's decline is TRUE. and now you're acting like i said i was emphasizing a fact when i said i was emphasizing a true point. but why would do act like that, if you said the same thing about my opinion being true? so basically what you're saying here is that when YOU say my opinion is true, it's an opinion, but when I say my opinion is true, it's a fact. that can mean three things. either you are dumb, rude, or you understand what i just said but just didn't realize it, and that's okay because everybody makes mistakes.
person
person
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/22/2011, 6:26 pm

Let's not have this discussion. It never gets anywhere.
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 8/22/2011, 6:27 pm

person wrote:Frozen Faceoff is my favorite season 8 episode. Google Artiste is my second favorite season 8 episode. A Friendly Game is my third favorite season 8 episode. Sentimental Sponge is my fourth favorite episode. the rest i have not seen and don't plan on it either. at first i thought the quality of the show was starting to rise back up uphill again at season 8, but i'd like to take that back because even though i liked sentimental sponge, that episode still feels like all the other garbage from the post movie era, and that makes me think that the rest of the episodes will be the exact same and not change. i can't say that for sure though because i haven't seen the rest of the episodes, but i'm just predicting. i mean, it was a great episode, but compared to everything before the movie, IT SUCKED and it was STUPID. however, frozen face off, google artiste, and a friendly game were great, flawless episode. I just can't stand anything past season 3. SPONGEBOB SUCKS NOW! IT WENT DOWN THE TOILET AFTER THE MOVIE!
You're getting to the point of flaming at this point. There is a difference between discussion and bashing, and bashing is something that does not belong here.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64077

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 8/22/2011, 6:29 pm

person wrote:i didn't say it was a fact. i said it was a true point. in other words, i said it was an opinion. because when i said true, i meant it was true to ME, meaning it was an opinion, not a fact. you even said so yourself. you said my opinion about spongebob's decline is TRUE. and now you're acting like i said i was emphasizing a fact when i said i was emphasizing a true point. but why would do act like that, if you said the same thing about my opinion being true? so basically what you're saying here is that when YOU say my opinion is true, it's an opinion, but when I say my opinion is true, it's a fact. that can mean three things. either you are dumb, rude, or you understand what i just said but just didn't realize it, and that's okay because everybody makes mistakes.

What?

And no, i'm not dumb or rude.

Last edited by that70sguy92 on 8/22/2011, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Inappropriate smiley for SpongeBob section.)
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24873

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakasa43 8/23/2011, 8:10 am

I really liked Oral Report, it felt like i was watching a season 4 episode.
I want to see Drive Thru, if anyone's got it recorded please message me it, thanks.
Cant see Nick.com videos in my country btw.
Pakasa43
Pakasa43
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24212

http://spongyland.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/23/2011, 6:43 pm

Pakasa43 wrote:I really liked Oral Report, it felt like i was watching a season 4 episode.
I want to see Drive Thru, if anyone's got it recorded please message me it, thanks.
Wait, how did you see Oral Report if you can't even see Drive Thru?
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakasa43 8/24/2011, 6:50 am

JCM wrote:
Pakasa43 wrote:I really liked Oral Report, it felt like i was watching a season 4 episode.
Wait, how did you see Oral Report if you can't even see Drive Thru?
There are some people uploading them on YouTube, thats how i watch them, the brand new ones aren't even airing in my country.
Pakasa43
Pakasa43
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24212

http://spongyland.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 8/24/2011, 9:46 am

My favorite so far is "The Hot Shot."
SpongeSebastian