SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com "graveyard shift" Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
"graveyard shift" 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
"graveyard shift" Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
"graveyard shift" Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
"graveyard shift" Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
"graveyard shift" Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
"graveyard shift" Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
"graveyard shift" Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
"graveyard shift" Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
"graveyard shift" Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
"graveyard shift" Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

"graveyard shift"

+3
person
JCM
DrDalton
7 posters

Go down

"graveyard shift" Empty "graveyard shift"

Post by DrDalton 8/13/2011, 9:23 pm

One of the best Spongebob episodes in my opinion. Makes it in my top 3~
Out of all the episodes I can only think of a few that I give a full 10/10 rating ... and this is one of them!
I can quote this whole thing word from word without any references. It's one of my hidden talents.
(I know, super jelly right?)

Anywho I love this episode because of the story... I was well constructed and on top of that original.
It also had a lot of funny parts.
Squidward:
("I got a hot date with a little lady... and her name is clarinet~")
("AND THE WALLS OOZE GREEN SLIME... wait they always do that >.>;")

Spongebob:
("OW I BURNT MY HAND. at night. ;D")

and when spongebob started pulling his arms off, "LIKE THIS?"
<3333 C:

DrDalton
DrDalton
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 24051

Back to top Go down

"graveyard shift" Empty Re: "graveyard shift"

Post by JCM 8/13/2011, 9:37 pm

This episode was wacky and wonderful. A season twofer with a season three feel. 10/10
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26146

Back to top Go down

Post by person 8/13/2011, 10:55 pm

I loved this episode and you're right it did feel original, but I don't understand what you mean by "season 3 feel" because I don't see how it makes sense to say that an episode belongs in a certain season. One of the best Spongebob episodes. The story was interesting and exciting and the writers managed to pull it off once again in another superb, classic episode of the talking sponge. This episode was so awesome. My favorite part was like you said, when Spongebob pulled off his arms and said YOU MEAN LIKE THIS? OR THIS? OR THIS? BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS, OR THIS, OR THIS? Except he wasn't a Sponge. Spongebob: SO? So it didn't grow back. OH NO! LOL! Oh, the look on Squidward's face when Spongebob pulled off his arm. HYSTERICAL. And so hilarious how many arms Spongebob pulled off and had in front of his body. It looked so creepy. And when he was eating his hands too like popcorn at the movies. LOL AGAIN!

THE HASH SLINGING SLASHER! The slash ringing hasher? no, the hash slinger slasher. the bash pinging, mash ringing, trash singing, slash linging, lash slinging? Yes. The hash slinging slasher. LOL THIRD TIME! So many funny moments in this episode. I absolutely loved how they thought he was real but the guy on the bus and the phone only turned out to be a guy wanting a job application. And the lights, NOSFARATU. LOL FOURTH TIME. What kind of name is that, even for a vampire? Or whoever he was.
person
person
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25608

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/13/2011, 11:16 pm

LOVED this episode. <3
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42415

Back to top Go down

Post by NegiSpongie 8/14/2011, 1:52 am

This is an awesome episode.

Nosferatu...Rolling Eyes
NegiSpongie
NegiSpongie
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25895

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1063319/SOLmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDalton 8/14/2011, 4:21 am

person wrote:I loved this episode and you're right it did feel original, but I don't understand what you mean by "season 3 feel" because I don't see how it makes sense to say that an episode belongs in a certain season. One of the best Spongebob episodes. The story was interesting and exciting and the writers managed to pull it off once again in another superb, classic episode of the talking sponge. This episode was so awesome. My favorite part was like you said, when Spongebob pulled off his arms and said YOU MEAN LIKE THIS? OR THIS? OR THIS? BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS, OR THIS, OR THIS? Except he wasn't a Sponge. Spongebob: SO? So it didn't grow back. OH NO! LOL! Oh, the look on Squidward's face when Spongebob pulled off his arm. HYSTERICAL. And so hilarious how many arms Spongebob pulled off and had in front of his body. It looked so creepy. And when he was eating his hands too like popcorn at the movies. LOL AGAIN!

THE HASH SLINGING SLASHER! The slash ringing hasher? no, the hash slinger slasher. the bash pinging, mash ringing, trash singing, slash linging, lash slinging? Yes. The hash slinging slasher. LOL THIRD TIME! So many funny moments in this episode. I absolutely loved how they thought he was real but the guy on the bus and the phone only turned out to be a guy wanting a job application. And the lights, NOSFARATU. LOL FOURTH TIME. What kind of name is that, even for a vampire? Or whoever he was.

xD yes thats amazing~
I think he meant this...
Because all seasons are different the show sort of evolves through the ages. For instance you can tell a season 1 episode apart from a episode in season 5... because of... well one thing art, story line, and character development, ect.

Like for instance... in season 1 there was only... I think one episode that mentioned Sandy being a Scientist (sandys rocket)... because of just one episode not alot of people at the time really thought of her as a scientist but as the show evolved that is one of her main traits. Just showing an example of character development.

Also I'm pretty sure the "Patrick having bursts of brilliance" sort of developed over the episodes as well.

There are prob more things... but being 4a.m I can't think of them Silly Face!

lot of the episodes in season 3 have the same style as the episode "Graveyard shift"

I agree on this... at the time I was not fully aware of the season... and for some reason I automatically thought it was in season 3...
DrDalton
DrDalton
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 24051

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 8/14/2011, 2:41 pm

One of my favorite episodes!
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 32925

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/14/2011, 3:35 pm

person wrote:I loved this episode and you're right it did feel original, but I don't understand what you mean by "season 3 feel" because I don't see how it makes sense to say that an episode belongs in a certain season.
I don't know, it might have been the animation or the kooky writing, it just felt like a season 3 episode. I might just think that because it premiered in late 2002, though. The Bully/Just One Bite, which aired in 2001, felt like a season 2 episode to me, despite technically being in season 3.
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26146

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 8/23/2011, 2:06 pm

One of my top 10 episodes that makes this episode SCARY!!!!! 10/10
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool