SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

+3
Jelly
tvguy347
WithOrWithoutNuts
7 posters

Go down

Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream Empty Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

Post by WithOrWithoutNuts 7/22/2011, 10:28 am

Nickelodeon has teamed with Ustream to bring the Spongebob panel live to the people who couldn't make it to Comic Con (me). Here's the link:

http://www.ustream.tv/nickelodeon (It should say when it starts depending on where you live)
WithOrWithoutNuts
WithOrWithoutNuts
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 23830

Back to top Go down

Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream Empty Re: Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

Post by tvguy347 7/22/2011, 12:16 pm

Awesome! SOO Happy I'll definitely tune in. Thanks, Without Nuts. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42410

Back to top Go down

Post by WithOrWithoutNuts 7/22/2011, 7:38 pm

Okay, so it's over now. They mentioned the new Christmas special will be released in 2012, and it will be completely made from stop-motion animation. They also showed a clip from the new special, "Spongebob's Runaway Roadtrip". It started with Patrick squirting cheese all over the place, then Spongebob's parents arrived, then Spongebob and Patrick looked at the brochure, then Patrick wanted to play hide and seek, and then the whole live stream came to an abrupt stop. Sorry for the unclear description. Hopefully Nickelodeon archives the video. They were also asked about the secret formula for the Krabby Patty, and they just fooled around saying they don't know. I'm looking forward to the new special!
WithOrWithoutNuts
WithOrWithoutNuts
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 7/22/2011, 7:57 pm

That sounds awesome! SOO Happy I was there for the first few minutes, but I had to leave thanks to a few issues regarding SBC. :/
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by WithOrWithoutNuts 7/23/2011, 12:01 pm

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16178271

There's the link for the archived video, but it doesn't go past 30:43 for some reason. That means anyone who wants to see the new clip is out of luck for now.
WithOrWithoutNuts
WithOrWithoutNuts
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 7/23/2011, 1:57 pm

Man, I knew about this but my internet was down by the time of the live stream D:
You know what's worst? I was just checking my email and noticed I received an email from the director of digital marketing of Nickelodeon! Asking me permission to show them my SpongeBob/ Sgt. Pepper drawing! FUUUUU!! Why didn't I read that email earlier!!?? Crying or Very sad I feel so upset right now..them commenting on my drawing would have been a dream come true =/ sigh, but I'll watch what you posted anyway..I doubt they used it without my "yes" but who knows... ;P
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42911

http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WithOrWithoutNuts 7/23/2011, 2:08 pm

Jelly wrote:Man, I knew about this but my internet was down by the time of the live stream D:
You know what's worst? I was just checking my email and noticed I received an email from the director of digital marketing of Nickelodeon! Asking me permission to show them my SpongeBob/ Sgt. Pepper drawing! FUUUUU!! Why didn't I read that email earlier!!?? Crying or Very sad I feel so upset right now..them commenting on my drawing would have been a dream come true =/ sigh, but I'll watch what you posted anyway..I doubt they used it without my "yes" but who knows... ;P

Sorry to hear about that. I just saw your drawing now and it looks amazing! It even got me thinking that they should make a whole episode of Spongebob about The Beatles. It'll have to be a parody, of course, but still.
WithOrWithoutNuts
WithOrWithoutNuts
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 7/23/2011, 2:38 pm

WithOrWithoutNuts wrote:
Jelly wrote:Man, I knew about this but my internet was down by the time of the live stream D:

Sorry to hear about that. I just saw your drawing now and it looks amazing! It even got me thinking that they should make a whole episode of Spongebob about The Beatles. It'll have to be a parody, of course, but still.
Why, thank you! They definitley should make a Beatles parody episode, that will be my favorite episode instantly! xD

Anyway, just done watching the ustream video, that was pretty nice and fun, no idea why it stops before they show the new special preview D:

And wanted to share the email I got with you guys
Hi!

I recently came across your SpongeBob/Sgt Peppers creation. We're going to be running a live stream Q&A with some of the folks behind the show (Exec Producer, Creative Director, voice of Plankton) today and part of the Q&A is going to focus on all of the great fan art that exists for SpongeBob.

We want to show a few pieces and have the guys comment on them. Would you mind if we show your Sgt Peppers image? We would credit you (either verbally or written on screen...still figuring that out). Want to make sure you're comfortable with us using the image first.

The stream is at 6:30 EST today, so if you can let me know soon, that would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
Jack

--
Jack Daley
Director, Digital Marketing
Nickelodeon Kids & Family

And as you can see, they didn't do the fanart thing at all. So I replied to him, and this is what I got

No worries! We'll be doing lots more to showcase fan art within Tumblr and Facebook over the next few months, so we would love to be able to use this in the future. Thanks for giving permission! And if you have any other SpongeBob related stuff, would love it if you could send it over or point me to it online. Just let me know how you want to be credited.

Thanks!
Jack

eeek!! Is excited!! SOO Happy
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by WithOrWithoutNuts 7/24/2011, 8:12 am

WithOrWithoutNuts wrote:http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16178271

There's the link for the archived video, but it doesn't go past 30:43 for some reason. That means anyone who wants to see the new clip is out of luck for now.

Disregard that. If you watch the video on a mobile device like an iPod Touch, then the video should show the clip. Case closed. Bring out the dancing lobsters.
WithOrWithoutNuts
WithOrWithoutNuts
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by D-P-1 7/24/2011, 1:14 pm

The comic con really impressed me this year. Spongebob made a good debut this year, probably will be enough to see some new episodes coming out in the next months. Smile
D-P-1
D-P-1
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 23723

http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_General_Nation/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 7/25/2011, 8:18 pm

Jelly wrote:
WithOrWithoutNuts wrote:

Why, thank you! They definitley should make a Beatles parody episode, that will be my favorite episode instantly! xD

Anyway, just done watching the ustream video, that was pretty nice and fun, no idea why it stops before they show the new special preview D:

Hi!

I recently came across your SpongeBob/Sgt Peppers creation. We're going to be running a live stream Q&A with some of the folks behind the show (Exec Producer, Creative Director, voice of Plankton) today and part of the Q&A is going to focus on all of the great fan art that exists for SpongeBob.

We want to show a few pieces and have the guys comment on them. Would you mind if we show your Sgt Peppers image? We would credit you (either verbally or written on screen...still figuring that out). Want to make sure you're comfortable with us using the image first.

The stream is at 6:30 EST today, so if you can let me know soon, that would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
Jack

--
Jack Daley

And as you can see, they didn't do the fanart thing at all. So I replied to him, and this is what I got

No worries! We'll be doing lots more to showcase fan art within Tumblr and Facebook over the next few months, so we would love to be able to use this in the future. Thanks for giving permission! And if you have any other SpongeBob related stuff, would love it if you could send it over or point me to it online. Just let me know how you want to be credited.

Thanks!
Jack

eeek!! Is excited!! SOO Happy
You should be very proud of the fact that your artwork has gotten the attention of Nickelodeon's staff.
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 27142

http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by NegiSpongie 7/25/2011, 9:29 pm

SpongeSebastian wrote:
Jelly wrote:
WithOrWithoutNuts wrote:
You know what's worst? I was just checking my email and noticed I received an email from the director of digital marketing of Nickelodeon! Asking me permission to show them my SpongeBob/ Sgt. Pepper drawing! FUUUUU!! Why didn't I read that email earlier!!?? Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream 285539 I feel so upset right now..them commenting on my drawing would have been a dream come true =/ sigh, but I'll watch what you posted anyway..I doubt they used it without my "yes" but who knows... ;P

Hi!

Thank you!
Jack

--
Jack Daley

Thanks!
Jack

eeek!! Is excited!! Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream 125508
You should be very proud of the fact that your artwork has gotten the attention of Nickelodeon's staff.
yeah, that's gotta be such an honor for you.
NegiSpongie
NegiSpongie
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25890

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1063319/SOLmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by zim849 7/27/2011, 12:23 pm

How did the art get their attention did they see it in devian art or some thing?(sorry for my spelling) wow that is a great honor Smile
zim849
zim849
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 23636

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 7/27/2011, 10:46 pm

zim849 wrote:How did the art get their attention did they see it in devian art or some thing?(sorry for my spelling) wow that is a great honor Smile
Thanks Smile
I assume they saw it on the official SpongeBob Facebook page, I posted that drawing there some months ago Silly Face!
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 7/31/2011, 2:17 am

I watched bits and pieces once it was recorded.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down