SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Sym-Bionic Titan Season 2 Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Sym-Bionic Titan Season 2 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Sym-Bionic Titan Season 2 Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Sym-Bionic Titan Season 2 Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Sym-Bionic Titan Season 2 Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Sym-Bionic Titan Season 2 Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Sym-Bionic Titan Season 2 Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Sym-Bionic Titan Season 2 Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Sym-Bionic Titan Season 2 Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Sym-Bionic Titan Season 2 Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Sym-Bionic Titan Season 2 Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Sym-Bionic Titan Season 2

4 posters

Go down

Sym-Bionic Titan Season 2 Empty Sym-Bionic Titan Season 2

Post by jjsthekid 5/21/2011, 10:13 pm

A fanmade version of Sym-Bionic Titan's 2nd season. Coming this summer. This will be a team project written by Steel and I.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43126

Back to top Go down

Sym-Bionic Titan Season 2 Empty Re: Sym-Bionic Titan Season 2

Post by Steel Sponge 5/21/2011, 10:17 pm

Coolio, can't wait.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 37654

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 7/16/2011, 2:17 am

Time to begin this fan-made season...

1/21. Malicious Returns

Everything was fine since the three Mutraddi were taken out by the Sym-Bionic Titan. Right now, it was the weekend, and its 2: 00 at night, the time Lance wakes up at that hour. It was a reminder about his father. A half hour later, the rift gate was seen opening up. Lance wakes up again, when he sees Octus.

“Lance, the rift gate has opened,” said Octus.

“There’s another Mutraddi, and at this hour?” Lance said.

“We should check it out,” said Octus.

“Did you wake up Ilana yet?” Lance asked.

In Ilana’s bedroom, Lance comes in as Octus warns Ilana about the rift gate being opened up.

“Why would a Mutraddi show up this late?” Ilana said.

“I don’t know,” said Lance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually, Sym-Bionic Titan was formed, and the Mutraddi seemed to be wandering around in General Steel’s army base. They were still confused once they arrived there.

“We need to be careful if we don’t want to run into General Steel,” said Lance.

The Mutraddi showed, but…it wasn’t a Mutraddi at all, it was a Manus in the distance, which looked exactly like Lance’s Manus, except that the color was somewhat red.

“What is that?” Ilana said.

“It looks like another Manus,” said Octus, “We should follow it.”

“Yeah…it looks so familiar,” said Lance.

While the Titan flew out from General Steel’s base, the scene looks into the surveillance room, with few of General Steel’s soldiers watching over.

Back with the other Manus, the Titan was still following it. Then the other Manus notices, and lands on the ground, near the wired gates of General Steel’s army base.

“What could it be?” Ilana said.

“I think I know…” said Lance, still curious.

The Manus is de-activated, revealing a Galalunian; it was a blonde guy with a Royal Guard uniform. He turns around and reveals himself as Baron.

“No…what is he doing here?” Lance said in shock, and initiates the sym-bionic sword.

“Stop, Lance!” Ilana said, and disengages the sym-bionic sword.

“Nice for the Titan to drop by,” said Baron, “Now reveal yourself, I know Lance is in there.”

Lance just sighs before the Titan is de-activated.

“So, what’s your name, and how did you get here?” Ilana asked.

“I’m Baron,” he introduced, “I was sent here on a mission too, but it’s going to take a long time for Lance to realize I’m a good person now.”

“Well, nice to meet you, I’m Ilana,” she greeted.

“The name’s Octus,” Octus said.

“So Lance, you know who Baron is?” Ilana asked again.

“Of course, he’s been my enemy since I was in the academy, and he always will be,” said Lance, “Most importantly, why are you here, and how can I trust you?” He said to Baron.

“Wow, you’ve been crazier since the last time I’ve seen you. Listen, because I’ve been your foe ever since doesn’t mean I’m not welcome in Earth,” said Baron.

“I can beat you, even in regular combat,” Lance replied.

Baron was having no problem, while he and Lance started using different styles of fighting against each. Lance and Baron kept blocking, until Baron gives a punch at his shoulder.

“You improved a lot,” said Baron, “but you’ve noticing I became more than an Elite Guard.”

“And that means you went farther than me…” said Lance.

“Come on Lance, sure you had tough times with him, but he’s being nice,” said Ilana.

Lance responds with a blank expression. Then a signal is retrieved from the rift gate, it opened up again.

“The rift gate opened up again,” said Octus, “It could be a Mutraddi this time.”

A red-yellow comet-like blast appears from the rift gate and crashes into the ground and reveals a centipede-like Mutraddi.

“Now, let’s defeat that thing!” Baron said, and activates his Manus form, while Lance, Ilana, and Octus form Titan again.

Baron decides to go into the battle zone first and throws a few punches at the centipede Mutraddi. The Mutraddi attacks with slime as pistols.

“Hmm…this all looks too easy,” said Baron.

The Titan initiates the sym-bionic sword, while Baron was still using combat styles against the Mutraddi. The sword gashes the Mutraddi, causing its downfall.

“See, it was easy, because I helped you guys,” said Baron.

“We got to accept him Lance, he’s absolutely right,” said Octus.

Lance pauses and says, “Fine, but on the inside, I still can’t trust you,” the Titan then flies off, going back to their Earth home, as Baron follows them. Then we see the centipede Mutraddi for a moment, as it regenerated itself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So Baron, you must have an exciting story about why you came here,” said Ilana.

“It’s a bit of a long story, but I came here because as a Royal Guard, I was entrusted to come to Earth when Galaluna was in danger, then I was surprised to meet you guys,” Baron explained.

“I see you don’t have much more to explain,” said Octus in his Newton hologram.

“I almost forget to mention my days in the academy with Lance, where he ruined it for me, but I ruined it for him…even more, but that was the past,” said Baron.

Ilana and Octus were pretty much amused, while Lance just gives out his blank angry expression.

“So, you want to stay here? Because I know you don’t have a home and all…” said Ilana.

“I can take care of myself, and once I’m reported about a sudden Mutraddi, that’s where I come to help,” said Baron.

“Good, now I need to borrow Ilana and Octus for a moment,” said Lance, and brings them to the kitchen, so Baron can’t see, and so Baron can’t hear either, Lance whispers and says, “I have a good memory about him, so we still can’t trust him.”

“Come on Lance, everybody can change,” said Ilana.

“Back in the academy, he tried to kill me,” said Lance. “He appears good because you two are around. He would appear evil aside of that, he’s that devious.”

“Well, my detectors can’t tell if Baron is being honest about being a good guy, but we’ll figure out,” said Newton.

“Thanks. Keep on a look out,” said Lance.

Right now it was 4 in the morning. Baron left while Lance, Ilana, and Octus continue to have their rest. Suddenly, a shadow figure appears in Lance’s bedroom, and it wasn’t being noticed. The figure takes away the watch that activates Lance’s Manus. Next, the figure came inside Ilana’s bedroom, and she wakes up.

“Huh?” Ilana said. Then she was caught in a net.

The figure then comes inside Octus’ room. Minutes later, Octus was in the same net, while in sleep mode.

THE NEXT MORNING…

Lance wakes up in his room, and was surprised to see that the watch that activates Manus is nowhere to be seen.

“Where is it?” Lance said.

Lance then walks out of his room and goes downstairs. Ilana and Octus were nowhere to be seen either.

“Ilana…Octus?” Lance said, and then something catches his mind, “Baron…he must have done this, only if I can find him…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ilana and Octus wake up in a strange room, and appeared to be released from the net. Baron shows up in front.

“Where are we and what are you doing here, Baron?” Ilana asked.

“In a private location, and I’m here to reveal the truth,” said Baron, “For once, Lance did not make a fool out of himself.”

“But why would you do this…and who exactly sent you here?” Ilana asked again.

“I’m here for reason, but I’m unable to tell you. I would do this because I was ordered to, and the fact that this is an opportunity that I can get rid of Lance,” said Baron. His inner thoughts meant that he was sent by General Modula.

“Lance is going to find us, I know he can,” said Ilana.

“Yes, and this is the perfect time for you and Octus to form Titan…with me,” Baron continued, “Go ahead, Octus.”

“No…” said Octus.

Then, the centipede Mutraddi from last night appeared.

“Now this thing will not attack you, and I just want to test things out,” said Baron.

By the time Octus was going to initiate the Titan with Ilana and Baron, the Mutraddi quickly phases through, hijacking part of the system, making the Titan appear light red.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Lance was walking around. He seemed depressed with the sudden disappearance of Ilana and Octus, he also seemed angry when he suspects that it could have been Baron, then he wanders what worse things he could do to the two. When he passed General Steel’s army base gates, he saw a weird house.

“Hmm...I don’t remember that being there,” said Lance, “They could be inside!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene goes to Baron, Octus, Ilana, and the Mutraddi inside the Titan. Then a shock was given, and affects Octus and Ilana.

“What was that?” Ilana said.

“Remember the Mutraddi we “defeated?” It’s able to take over and control the Titan,” said Baron.

“Hmm…I can budge…” said Ilana.

“So can’t I…” said Octus.

“I can, I am an ally with the Mutraddi,” said Baron, “So we can only control the Titan.”

“But why didn’t you capture Lance?” Ilana asked.

“You know rivalry…and besides, he’s just too weak,” said Baron.

Then, Lance breaks into the Baron’s “secret” location and sees the Titan, which gives him a huge shock. He then finds the watch that activates Manus, and grabs it from the table, and activates his Manus form.

“You can’t do this!” Lance said.

Baron just says nothing and proceeds by hitting Lance. No matter what Lance could do, he cannot beat the Titan himself.

“You’re controlling it, aren’t you?” Lance said.

“Yes, along with a Mutraddi,” said Baron.

“Baron, you’re going a bit too far,” said Ilana from inside the Titan. The Mutraddi controlling most of the Titan then shocks Ilana and Octus again.

With a more determined look in his face, Lance tries attacking even harder. It doesn’t work either, but Lance is not willing to give up. Lance then looks at the part of the Titan. From behind was red mist from an opening, where the Mutraddi invaded the Titan.

“Maybe the Mutraddi’s force is getting weaker,” Lance thought, and continues fighting, until the Mutraddi’s power was being wasted. With that, Ilana and Octus’ mobility was back online, as the Mutraddi was still inside.

“No…there must have been some detail I missed...” said Baron.

After that, the Titan was de-activated. Ilana and Octus were fine, while the Mutraddi was wiped out.

“Apparently, Baron was using as much energy he could from the Mutraddi to wipe it out,” said Octus.

But it wasn’t over; Baron was still preparing a fight with Lance. Baron formed Manus and attacks Lance, but misses. Lance appeared more powerful and confident than Baron, it was his fight. They kept attacking until Lance knocks out Baron. Baron de-activates Manus, along with Lance after that.

“I can’t believe it…” said Baron.

“But why…why would you want to kill us? Why do you hate me in the first place?” Lance asked.

“You can figure that out later,” said Baron, “and to be honest, if your father was still here, I’d probably kill him too,” he then re-actives Manus and flies off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was back at home…

“Baron…I hope he never comes back,” said Lance.

“And as for Galaluna, I hope nothing gets worse,” said Ilana.

“But we have to find out more, he could have a connection with the Mutraddi,” said Newton.

“Of course,” said Lance, and goes upstairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The surveillance room from General Steel’s base is shown, and one of the footage shows a small distance of the Titan fighting with the Manus, and General Steel was watching through it.

“The Titan…it has gone crazy again, and I’m going to find out,” said General Steel.
--------------------
NOTES/TRIVIA:

Mutraddi: Unamed centipede: able to hijack any system.
Baron makes a return.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 37654

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 7/18/2011, 12:43 pm

2/22. Cold As Ice

We see Modula in his throne on Galaluna.

“It is time to go to drastic measures..” Modula said to his henchmen.

“What sir?” One asked.

He snapped his fingers, and a wizard-like figure entered the throne.

“Hello Lord Modula,” the Muttradi wizard said.

“Hello Ice Wizard..glad to see you received my message. I seek your assistance in defeating Sym-Bionic Titan,” Modula explained.

“Yes...I know much about it. You want me to invade Earth, correct?” Ice Wizard asked.

“Yes, and to set up a signal outpost to scan the coordinates to Earth,” Modula explained as he handed him the device.

“I will do so, my lord,” Ice Wizard said, but gave a small smirk. He floated away.

Modula smiled as well.

----------------------------------------------------------

We cut back on Earth to Sherman. We then go to Lance, lIana and Octus’ house.

“Lance, llana, the rift gate is opening,” Octus said.

“Well, I am ready to punch open a muttradi,” Lance said.

They formed Sym-Bionic Titan, and flew up into the sky.

“Guys, I see the comet crashing!” lIana said.

They flew down, and just then, a flash occurred. Within seconds, Sherman was now snowing.

“It can’t be...snowing in the summer? This has to be the work of whatever that muttradi is,” Lance said.

The Ice Wizard then flew out of the snowy hole. He had a blue cape and hat, and a shadowy appearance.

“Indeed you are correct humans,” Ice Wizard said. He then shot ice beams at Titan.

They initiated the Sym-Bionic Sword, and cut through him, but he vanished.

He appeared behind Titan.

“Try again!” Ice Wizard taunted as he turned his hand into an icy blade. He then attacked Titan, and began to freeze it.

“I cannot counteract the icy damage to Titan!” Octus warned.

“This thing is so small, but powerful!” lIana said.

“Well, I know a weapon that can help...go Sym-Bionic Flamethrower!” Lance yelled.

A giant tank appeared on the back of Titan, and we see the right hand of Titan holding a tube with a flamethrower.

“It is time to melt some ice!” llana cheered.

Titan began to melt the snow, and attacked Ice Wizard with the flames.

“GAHH! NOT FIRE! GET IT AWAY!” Ice Wizard panicked as quickly fled the scene. He then disappeared.

The Sym-Bionic Flamethrower was de-activated and so was Titan.

-----------------------------------------

Octus/Newton, Lance and lIana walked through Sherman, notcing how it became a winter wonderland.

“I can’t believe that one muttradi was able to cover one area in snow so quickly,” Lance said.

“We should not underestimate the muttradi,” Octus/Newton replied. He then pulled out some winter clothes, and they put them all on.

We see children playing in the snow, despite how they do not know it was the work of a muttradi.

They went inside the house, plowing out any snow in the way.

lIana turned on the TV.

“Well everyone, it seems like winter hit Sherman...in the summer! Experts have no idea how this is possible. We will get back to you with more info, but for now everybody is enjoying this odd gift,” Report Jones said on the TV.

“We have to do something, as much as I love snow,” lIana said.

Meanwhile, we see the Ice Wizard fiddling around with his ice powers. He made a bunch of snow golems appear.

“Listen here, whatever happens, do not let Titan or anybody else inside this cave,” Ice Wizard commanded.

The snow golems understood, and blocked the snowy cave. Ice Wizard set up the device inside of it and smiled. Earth’s coordinates were being uploaded.

-------------------------------------

“What are we going to do? We have to stop that muttradi!” Lance said.

“Do not rush, patience Lance. It is not like this snow will harm anyone,” Octus/Newton explained.

Just then, Ice Wizard walked out of the cave, and he floated up into the neighborhood.

He made a bunch of snow golems appear throughout the neighborhood, and a bunch of kids began to run away.

Lance looked outside.

“Uhh...guys.”

“This will give me some time,” Ice Wizard laughed. He flew back inside of the cave.

“We might fight them off, but not in Titan,” Octus/Newton said as he activated his Octus armor. lIana and Lance activated their armors as well.

They then began to attack the snow golems. Octus began to punch them, and Lance did so too. lIana blasted them away with her powers, causing them to melt.

The Ice Wizard finally finished uploading the coordinates, and grabbed the device. He quickly fled outside, and went to the neighborhood.

“It is him again!” Octus said as he fired lasers at the Ice Wizard.

The Ice Wizard then made more snow golems appear, but they were fought off.

“Gwagh! But no matter...I have what I came for,” Ice Wizard laughed.

“What did you do?” Lance asked as he flew up and attacked him.

“You’ll never know,” Ice Wizard said as he turned his hand into the ice blade and attacked the Manus.

Lance attacked again with his sword clashed.

“But when you find out...it will be too late,” Ice Wizard laughed.

Lance attacked him one last time, while the snow golems were all destroyed. The Ice Wizard then quickly fled the scene, and activated an escape pod on the device. He was put into a pod, and it blasted off into space.

“He is escaping!” Lance yelled.

They tried to attack, but it was too late.

Just then, they all noticed the snow disappeared.

“Well, we weren’t able to stop him, but at least his snowy spell is gone,” lIana said.

------------------------------

BACK ON GALALUNA...

We see Ice Wizard come out of the escape pod. He walked up to Modula and handed him the coordinates.

“Thank you Ice Wizard..I knew I could trust you,” Modula said.

“Or could you?” Ice Wizard laughed.

A bunch of snow golems appeared. Modula then summoned a bunch of grey muttradi guards. The golems and muttradi clashed.

“Ugh, how did you know?” Ice Wizard asked.

“You are truly a fool...you didn’t think I was planning on your betrayal? I know everything about you. I know how you have scammed people and turned them into ice statues,” Modula explained.

“Clever, but not clever enough!” Ice Wizard yelled as he attacked him with his icy blade.

Modula punched him, and then broke off his blade.

Ice Wizard made a blizzard appear in the room, and he began to freeze the grey muttradi guards.

Modula then dashed up, and punched him one last time, causing him to fall to the ground.

“F-Fine then..finis-finish me...” Ice Wizard demanded as he was helpless, but managed to still breathe some icy breathe.

Modula did not kill him.

“What...why?” Ice Wizard asked, very confused.

“Your fighting style is not bad, you held your own against me. I think it could be best if you became my apprentice or at least we had an alliance of some type,” Modula offered.

“Hmm...I would’ve said no, but I’ll accept. We both are devious men, aren’t we?” Ice Wizard asked as he shook his hands.

“Indeed...especially now that I have the coordinates to Earth,” Modula laughed.

“But why did you need them when you can send muttradi?” Ice Wizard asked.

“So I can invade it,” Modula said.

---------------------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA

Muttradi: Ice Wizard; can summon snow golems and can cover an entire area in snow within seconds.
Ice Wizard and Modula form an alliance.
Ice Wizard is so far the only Muttradi to not have been destroyed.
Modula has the coordinates to Earth now.
The Sym-Bionic Flamethrower debuts.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 8/7/2011, 10:17 pm

Look at the 3rd result:

Sym-Bionic Titan Season 2 Screenshot2011-08-07at11656PM

Should Steel and I be flattered?
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 8/7/2011, 10:27 pm

Give yourselves a congratulatory pat on the back, but not too hard, not too hard. Then you both can spank each other for a job well done.
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 27766

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 8/7/2011, 10:37 pm

OMJ wrote:Give yourselves a congratulatory pat on the back, but not too hard, not too hard. Then you both can spank each other for a job well done.
I lol'd hard at OMJ's suggestion. You should give yourself a congratulatory spanking for the aura of lulz that surrounds you OMJ.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 49226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down