SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com A Jelly in the Life Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
A Jelly in the Life 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
A Jelly in the Life Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
A Jelly in the Life Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
A Jelly in the Life Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
A Jelly in the Life Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
A Jelly in the Life Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
A Jelly in the Life Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
A Jelly in the Life Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
A Jelly in the Life Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
A Jelly in the Life Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

A Jelly in the Life

+18
Metal Snake
ExKizuna
Spongebobs1fan
justham
SOF
teenj12
Steel Sponge
Face
Dragiiin123
tvguy347
OMJ
Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick
that70sguy92
♣CF♣
Sabre
Wumbology
Clappy
Jelly
22 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Jelly in the Life Empty A Jelly in the Life

Post by Jelly 2/16/2011, 10:34 pm

lulz, now, let me tell you something stupid, I didn't quite get what this whole sub-forum was about until I read the description some days ago xD (I mean, I kinda knew..but I never got around to make my own thread 'til now) So..here's what's going on in my Jellyrific life...

I think I'd like to start with what I did after I left.
Late 2009. My life was going pretty meh, I was taking some pretty hard classes in school and that was keeping me busy.
One night, a long-time friend of mine named Soraya (that is quite older than me, but we're still good friends) invited me to a Thanksgiving dinner my church was having, she introduced me to this girl and her two friends to see if I could join their youth club at church, I thought "eh, why not" I started talking with these 3 girls named Jenni, Carolyn and "Yeye", and found out they were all Dominican like me, they were all in my age group and our personalities clicked instantly. We talked and laughed for a really long while, I was just so happy because after high school, I hadn't been able to make any good friends, it's a little harder than it seems, I mean, people in this town are just ugh, and to meet people that have so much in common with me was nearly unbelievable Silly Face! and now we're inseparable, I feel quite blessed for having such amazing best friends ^^ And thanks to that, I focused more in my social life (since I actually had one) and less on my internet life. I was ready to leave TV.com (and everybody from it) behind..cuz I was feeling very bitter towards it..thanks to an incident you all know about but we can all forget that happened ^^
Anyway, that same night, after the Thanksgiving dinner, Soraya asked me if I could go with her 2 daughters and son to this tween party the Jewish Center was having, I went "O_o" but the girls really wanted me to go with them, and I thought, oh what the heck...now here's the catch, I was supposed to be an 8th grader which is hilarious cuz I was 20 by then xD (and yup, I passed as a 14 year-old quite easily) The whole "party"-share-time thingie was kinda dumb, we spent most of the time in the game room. It was going ok until I was going to kneel to pick something up, I did something kind of stupid that I can't explain...the thing is that I felt this pop on my left knee and cried in pain...it seems like I had dislocated my knee! D: (when I went to the doctor a week later they told me it was just a pulled tendon, but damn how it hurt!) I almost couldn't walk for a couple days, wearing knee patches and whatnot. It sucked pretty bad. I hated going to art class because we sat on high stools, and because my knee, I had to sit on this stupid little chair, and everybody stared =( But it healed after a couple of weeks.
The following month, my oldest sister came over from Santo Domingo to spend new year's with us. She was like 1-month pregnant. My 3rd oldest sister was 2-months pregnant too! So now I have my first niece and a 3rd nephew, many comments of "hehe, now you're the only one from your sisters that doesn't have a baby or isn't married" emerged. I'm so effing glad xD

Okie, moar tomorrow =]
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 42931

http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

A Jelly in the Life Empty Re: A Jelly in the Life

Post by Clappy 2/16/2011, 11:50 pm

Does that incident you are talking about involve me? Embarassed

But yeah its all in the past though, but damn I had no clue about your knee popping and you didn't tell me about your actual life friends in such detail....

More tomorrow? How? Silly Face!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 49181

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 2/17/2011, 12:31 am

Clappy wrote:Does that incident you are talking about involve me? Embarassed
umhum Embarassed

Clappy wrote:But yeah its all in the past though, but damn I had no clue about your knee popping and you didn't tell me about your actual life friends in such detail....

More tomorrow? How? Silly Face!
um, how how? Silly Face!
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 2/17/2011, 12:33 am

What I mean is that this sharing thread is detailed enough and you are going to do it again Silly Face!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 2/17/2011, 12:38 am

Clappy wrote:What I mean is that this sharing thread is detailed enough and you are going to do it again Silly Face!
lulz I don't know if I get ya, claps xP
But what I mean is that I'll continue telling what I did while I left.
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 2/17/2011, 12:39 am

JellyFishJammer wrote:
Clappy wrote:What I mean is that this sharing thread is detailed enough and you are going to do it again Silly Face!
lulz I don't know if I get ya, claps xP
But what I mean is that I'll continue telling what I did while I left.
Oh......well okay then Smile
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 2/18/2011, 2:04 am

So, where was I?
Spring 2010. I had started my last semester of community college and it was a very hard one. For the first time I was taking a night class, which I hated a lot, specially because it was a math class. I took French and an Education class. That one was very great because it was the class that had the most to do with my career. I got to do observations in which I visited an elementary, middle and high school. I learned a lot ^^ I was also taking a Saturday class for the first time, History. That one was actually not so bad, and after it I would take a bus (and sometimes walk) to Jenni's house. For some reason, it's a feel-good memory whenever I think of last spring Silly Face! It was then that I discovered a talent I hadn't explored fully. I became a movie maker and how I love it. The girls and I made a Beatles tribute video that I directed, produced and edited. It was a really great experience, you can still see it in my YT channel, btw. I also started working as a... party animator, yah, fine word for a clown, haha, but nah, the girls had been doing it for a while so I joined them, we only did it for the fun of it all, although we've only done it a couple times (but, for example, next Saturday we're going to a birthday and we were asked to organize some activities and shit, so we're still animating parties in some way lol)
Anyway, that June I graduated from community college with third honors, I was extremely happy, I was the first one of my family to earn a college degree in the States! But once summer started things started to become iffy...
-----
TBC.
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 2/26/2011, 12:11 am

Sorry, I've actually procrastinated writing the next part, it just makes me a little..frustrated talking of last summer =/ so I'll make it brief...
The plan was that we were going to wait until Carolyn graduated high school that June to start our next video ( a tribute to an Argentinian band that we love) but, IDK, we were on a bad luck rush. Everything we planned started to fall apart,. It was ridiculous. For example, one day we were going to record, we were all dressed up, make-up on and all. We recorded 1 single song and it started to rain like crazy, we got soaked D: And that same night something happened here, I won't go into details, but the thing is that my stepdad didn't want me to go around recording everywhere I wanted, and I was a bit restricted to go out for a while =_=
Plus my stepdad was making a favor to someone that's nearly a relative of him by allowing her daughter and that woman's daughter stay in our house. That created a lot of tension here. I did not like the vibe that woman brought at all, luckily the girl left like a week later but her mom stayed for nearly a month. To add to the negative vibes, a major asshole moved downstairs and was beyond annoying, all I wanted to do was leave this house, I couldn't stand it any more, my stepdad promised we would move, but, we're still here.
To top it all off, I became sick during those months. IDK how to explain what I had, but I was getting dizzy, and just feeling bad. My mood changed too, I was just pissed most of the times, I'd say it was coincidence of everything I just told you.
Luckily things started to solve out themselves. The girls and I finished our video eventually, that was a huge relieve. I started a new semester at school where I just took French 2 and Basic Drawing. I loved my French class, but mainly because the guy I had to share my desk with! haha, we're still just friends, unfortunately :/
(October) My oldest sister came again from Santo Domingo, this time with her husband and her then 2-months old baby so my mom an I could meet her ^.^ We had a Halloween party, that the girls and I organized ourselves, it was a huge success (I was Lady gaga Silly Face!)
Then, some time in November, I received a PM from Clappy that made me come back to SBC, and here I am! SOO Happy
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 2/26/2011, 12:36 am

Oh, sorry for the DP!
Tomorrow is a big day! Since the Dominican Independence day is this Sunday, tomorrow at 11am, we're going to the city hall to raise our flag, and in the ceremony, me and 2 of my friends will be reciting a poem in front of all that people, pretty excited! Plus we'll be wearing our traditional Dominican gowns (may post pics, IDK :p) The press always goes to these things, we appeared in the newspaper last year, so we'll see ;D

BUT
There's another reason why tomorrow is going to be awesome!!!! SOO Happy
I'm going to a BEATLES CONCERT!!!! haha, no, I haven't gone mad (yet). We're going to see this Beatles tribute band called "The Fab Four" and I tell you, these guys are amazing! (I payed $40 for my ticket, haha) You can find many of their video in YouTube.
ex

I also love that they cover all the different Beatles eras. Like, they dress up in Sgt. Pepper's outfit and everything! My gosh, I'm so excited!!! *u*
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 2/26/2011, 9:04 am

JellyFishJammer wrote:Oh, sorry for the DP!
Just so you (and everyone else) knows, posting consecutively in YOUR Sharing Time thread is NOT double posting. Smile
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46758
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 2/28/2011, 3:08 pm

OH my God, you guys!
OH.MY.GAWD.YOU.GUYS!

The reason why I haven't posted on the last couple of days is because..I'm still awestruck, man! THE CONCERT, OMG!!!! (get yourself together, Jelleh) AGHHH IT WAS...you're not gonna believe it! (JELLEH, Breathe!)
OK.
Simply the best musical experience of my life. Jesus Christ, these guys are amazing! They play live note by note, their voices sound JUST like The Beatles! Their moves, the way they speak, their gestures! Everything to perfection! But as if the concert itself wasn't fantastic enough, guess what? I actually got the chance to MEET THEM! and take pictures with them and even talk and stuff! AGHHHH!!! they even signed our tickets and poster! But wait, I'm not even done yet! Ardy Sarraf, the sweetheart that plays Paul McCartney and looks a godawful lot like him, GAVE ME FLOWERS!! I'm not even kidding, guys! I saw that another fan gave them to him earlier, but since my two best friends and I stayed until most people had left, he called me and gave them to ME! AGHHH!! I'm like...dreaming! *u*
I know what you're thinking, meh they're not the real thing, but man these men are so talented that are worth admiring outside the "they portray The Beatles'' scheme. It was amazing seeing songs like Strawberry Fields and A Day in the Life been played LIVE, every instrument been played just by them four! No extra sound coming from behind the curtains or anything! Sigh! <3
We're already planning to go again as soon as they come to a nearing town SOO Happy
If you ever hear of "The Fab Four" going close to you, GO TO SEE THEM! You won't be sorry! ^.^
Anyway, if you have an FB account, check out these pics, the ones of us with them are near the end of the album ;D
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=2083774&id=1004591915
If you don't, here's a pic of the girls and I (left) with the Fabs SOO Happy
https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/zxo9w3.jpg

I recorded some clips of different songs, I have to comply them together, I'll show ya as soon as Carolyn sends me the vids she took as well =]
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 2/28/2011, 3:17 pm

Love the title of this thread and that concert sounded amazing, I would have loved to be there and you actually got to meet them afterward, and get gifts from them Whoa! Your a very lucky Jelly Silly Face!
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28863

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 2/28/2011, 6:16 pm

That's amazing! SOO Happy
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/3/2011, 3:21 pm

Thanks, guys I'm still psyched! Jumping

In other news, I appeared in a Dominican newspaper today! SOO Happy My sister has contacts, you know, bwahaha

(left in middle pic)

A Jelly in the Life 190177_1841852481697_1102111016_32203328_1886997_n
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/3/2011, 5:21 pm

New siggie =D
May get new avvie too. Thing is that I'm a sucker for gifs, and SBC doesn't support gifs that are too heavy or however the heck you want to call it ;o
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 3/3/2011, 6:52 pm

That's awsome that you were in the newspaper! ^^

I like your new sig, too. Smile
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32940

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/7/2011, 12:33 am

^thanks =]

Average Sunday is average.
Had an argument with mother like every weekend. You see, it's ok the entire week, but once the weekend hits it turns hell-ish at home. Mainly because I want to go out and they don't approve. I will explain more about this later on, I don't really feel like talking about it right now, but it's getting in every single one of my freackin' nerves >.<

Anyway, after church, we hung out at Yeye's house for a change (we've only been there like, twice) I cooked for the girls, how very charming am I? (meh, Carolyn did help ;P)
And we watched The Social Network. YES, finally! xD
I did like it, though I must confess there were parts in which I got confused (too much legal talk, get my grip?) But it was a very good movie. Glad I've finally seen it.
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/9/2011, 12:51 am

Went to Best Buy and bought the Beatles Anthology DVD Set!! SOOO Happy!! It's pretty much the coolest thing a Beatle fan can own next to the records Silly Face!
It's an auto-documentary (cuz The Beatles themselves tell the whole story, which is pretty awesome) It's 8 parts on 4 DVD's and a bonus DVD of 81 mins. of special features.
The whole thing is like 11 hours long! I actually have seen a shorter 6-hour version in VH1 over a year ago, and then I saw the complete version in YT, but owning it is a whole different thing Silly Face!
Okie, going to go watch parts 1 & 2 nao!
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 3/9/2011, 10:42 am

Oh, that's awesome. SOO Happy How much was it? I'll try to buy it too.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64097

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/10/2011, 1:24 am

Hehe...yes, forgot to mention the price cuz that's kinda important xD
$70 :/ But I think it's worth it. I actually took the opportunity since I had a $25 gift card that i got when I bought my iPod.
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 3/10/2011, 11:40 am

JellyFishJammer wrote:Hehe...yes, forgot to mention the price cuz that's kinda important xD
$70 :/ But I think it's worth it. I actually took the opportunity since I had a $25 gift card that i got when I bought my iPod.
Oh yeaaaah, I can't really afford that. xD
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/10/2011, 11:08 pm

I know =( I've wanted it for a really long while but could never afford it (I asked my stepdad to help me pay for it too Silly Face!)

Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/11/2011, 12:23 am

Had a bit of insomnia last night. I think I finally felt asleep after 5am :S
IDK, but I was feeling a little depressed for some reason.. And emotional too (jeez, I even got teary eyes when listening Paul playing the intro of Strawberry Fields live (it is quite a beautiful version) but still :S) and kinda cried at some point, just thinking of stuff =/
Then at 4am, since I couldn't sleep, I put on a vid that came in the anthology DVD, it depressed me even more (it has a sad story, and the vid was very touching to me)
But anyway, i feel ok now. Going to go watch the last part of the anthology and cry some more Silly Face! (last part: Beatles breaking up, and that's an instant knot in my throat)
Ah, here's the video in case anyone is interested

This song (along with one called Free as a Bird) where Beatles singles released in the 90's as some sort of a Beatles reunion, it was a John song completed by the other 3 Smile
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/14/2011, 8:11 pm

Today the girls and I went costume shopping for our next video.
I'm aiming on a 70's, glam rock style, and Saver's (like a Salvation Army store) is perfect for looking for old clothes like those Silly Face!

Anyway, the vid is going to be a full-song one of...Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen! (yah, there's a reason why I keep mentioning this song all the time, well, it was because I was on "creative mode" thinking up all the ideas for the video Silly Face!)
We're gonna start recording this Saturday, so excited! SOO Happy

and, oh yeah, I have a cold D:
ugh, my throat!! :<
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick 3/14/2011, 8:27 pm

You *have* to make a parody of the four guys singing in the dark. Easy enough: get in a dark room with a lamp. Silly Face!
Food Critic
Food Critic

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 29015

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/14/2011, 8:30 pm

lolz...oh, don't you worry none. I have everything planned scene by scene *cough* and of course that part goes!! *cough* Wink
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 3/17/2011, 4:43 pm

All caught up on yo life xP
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/17/2011, 8:50 pm

^why thank ya *puts away eye-scooping spoon* Silly Face!

Today we rehearsed for the video, and I couldn't be happier with what we've got! SOO Happy
I'm feeling better about my cold..tho I think it's actually allergies. i have this cough, my chest feels tight often, gah, it's weird, I need some cough syrup D:

and I have a new avvie! It's another one of my drawings ^^ (Yellow Submarine Beatles :3)
Original: http://spongefifi.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2tk0lg
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 3/18/2011, 4:37 pm

JellyFishJammer wrote:*puts away eye-scooping spoon*
What is this I don't even.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 3/18/2011, 4:38 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
She was "mad" because I haven't been keeping up with her sharing time activities
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 3/18/2011, 4:39 pm

Clappy wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
She was "mad" because I haven't been keeping up with her sharing time activities
So she was going to scoop your eyes out with a spoon?
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 3/18/2011, 4:41 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
Yes, she is vicious
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 3/18/2011, 4:41 pm

Clappy wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
Yes, she is vicious
That's so Jelly.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/19/2011, 12:50 am

that70sguy92 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
Yes, she is vicious
That's so Jelly.
ahem..in my defense, he was the one that read my mind as to what my plans for him neglecting me were xD

JellyFishJammer wrote:I think Clapmaster obviously hasn't been reading my Sharing Time cuz he didn't say anything about me finally watching The Social Network or has any clue of why I'm so excited about next Saturday and that piano.

Clappy wrote:I think I should go read Jelly's sharing time thread before she gauges my eyes out of their sockets with a spoon.

;D
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 3/19/2011, 12:53 am

JellyFishJammer wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
Yes, she is vicious
That's so Jelly.
ahem..in my defense, he was the one that read my mind as to what my plans for him neglecting me were xD

JellyFishJammer wrote:I think Clapmaster obviously hasn't been reading my Sharing Time cuz he didn't say anything about me finally watching The Social Network or has any clue of why I'm so excited about next Saturday and that piano.

Clappy wrote:I think I should go read Jelly's sharing time thread before she gauges my eyes out of their sockets with a spoon.

;D
Who the hell is clapmaster? Is he a member of SBC. There is a dashing fellow named Clappy who posts here, but no clapmaster xP
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/19/2011, 1:00 am

Clappy wrote:
JellyFishJammer wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
Yes, she is vicious
That's so Jelly.

;D
Who the hell is clapmaster? Is he a member of SBC. There is a dashing fellow named Clappy who posts here, but no clapmaster xP
Oh yeah, we've missed him, now this kid we have, what's his name? Clap-something, he's just a mediocre clapper. We no longer have someone who is a master in the clapping arts D;
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 3/19/2011, 1:02 am

JellyFishJammer wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
Yes, she is vicious
That's so Jelly.

;D
Oh. Then case dismissed.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/19/2011, 9:42 pm

Damn! Damn! Damn!

I..ughhh!!! I don't know why is it than whenever things seem to be going ok for me, something bad must always happen! D;
Well, I told you I was gonna start recording my Bohemian Rhapsody video today, right? It was going...ok, can't say good cuz it was a pain in the ass.
Anyway, we were recording one of the very last parts when suddenly...SNAP, MY KNEE! Exactly what happened to me on November '09 (see the first post of this thread) It must be a pulled tendon again, uugh! IT HURTS! Crying or Very sad So yeah, I am now, laying on a bed, and have to limp in order to move, of course >.>

Now, what pisses me off more (other than not been able to finish the video) is that we were going to a Beatles convention in NY next week! D:
And now..I really doubt I can go, I mean, I can't even walk at all!! UGHH FML! >.<

Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 3/19/2011, 10:37 pm

That sucks, I is sorry ):
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 3/19/2011, 11:27 pm

That really sucks. Sad Hope you get to go to the convention.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 3/20/2011, 8:34 am

That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. Sad
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 3/20/2011, 12:12 pm

A Jelly in the Life 107942474885
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/20/2011, 12:19 pm

Haha, aw, 70's, that put a smile on my face! Thanks ^.^
And thanks to everyone else for caring, means a lot Smile

Today..it feels a lot more stiff, and it's considerably swollen. I'm taking ibuprofen and massaging my knee and stuff like that, but I still can't bend it.
SIgh.
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 3/20/2011, 6:05 pm

Sorry to hear what happened. Sad Hope it gets better soon.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32940

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/22/2011, 4:27 pm

Thanks, CF =]

I'm feeling better. I'm trying to walk around the house, I still limp a little but I'm improving. I might actually go to the convention next Sunday...not so sure yet, but I really want to! =/
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/23/2011, 11:54 pm

Dammit all! >.<
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 3/23/2011, 11:55 pm

Penis for your thoughts?? Indifferent

Last edited by ¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl on 3/23/2011, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 27721

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 3/23/2011, 11:55 pm

JellyFishJammer wrote:Dammit all! >.<
This doesn't sound good....
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/24/2011, 12:28 am

¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:Penis for your thoughts?? Indifferent
erm, no thanks, I'm good (put in the fridge for later ;])

Clappy wrote:
JellyFishJammer wrote:Dammit all! >.<
This doesn't sound good....
ugh, just sick of dealing with bipolar people. The person that is supposed to be my best friend said something that made me feel really bad and then refused to apologize! We've never have an actual fight before..but seriously, she was acting like a gigantic dick, I, ugh, forget about it, I dot even know what the hell is going on >.<
and to top it all up, been feeling so fucking sad lately, just..lonely :S Nearly broke my effing knee and is like nobody gives a damn! ('cept you guys Smile and mother)
It's not like I want to be an attention whore, but I'm the kind of friend that if you're sick I will call to make sure you're ok, surely I'm not gonna make the pain go away, but at least I'll show support, you know? No. Apparently everyone is too full of themselves to even care. Whatever, Screw it all.
Oh, and that's right, I'm not going to the convention, just to add yet another disappointment to my ever-growing list.
GGGGFFFFFFFFFFFXRGBIKMOBGVDRESBIJKMJBGDR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sigh.
ok.
Better.
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 3/24/2011, 2:28 pm

Feeling a lot better today, even though Jenni and I haven't talked. But I know her ego is too big for calling, which is the only thing annoying me right now. But I won't make a big deal about this. We argued about something really stupid anyway.
Sorry about the previous rant, that was uncalled for. =/

1,500th post, tho ^^
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content