SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Team Spongebob Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Team Spongebob 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Team Spongebob Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Team Spongebob Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Team Spongebob Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Team Spongebob Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Team Spongebob Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Team Spongebob Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Team Spongebob Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Team Spongebob Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Team Spongebob Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Team Spongebob

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Team Spongebob Empty Team Spongebob

Post by teenj12 2/6/2011, 4:17 pm

If anyone still cares...

Team Sponge bob - Season 4
Ep.49 “Trapped In a Duel To The Death” (Part 2)
Continuing from the last episode, Spongebob and Bobsponge are still battling. “Come on Spongebob! You can defeat him!” Sandy said. “Yea, give him all you got!” Patrick cheered. “I need to keep those two busy..” Dutchman thought to himself. Bobsponge tackled Spongebob. Spongebob pushed him off and did a flip to give the two distance, then Spongebob quickly kicked Bobsponge in the side. Bobsponge retaliated by head butting Spongebob.

Suddenly, a tall and buff fish came up to Sandy and Patrick. “Ready to rumble?” the fish said. “Who are you?” Sandy asked. “Mikey! And I got a bone to pick with the two of you!” Mikey said. “What?” Patrick asked. “He’s obviously Dutchy’s goon!” Sandy said snaky. Mikey punched her to the ground. “Hey!” Patrick said launching a rock at Mikey. Mikey smashed it and crunched pieces in his mouth. Linda was in the crowd, hoping Spongebob would win his battle. Spongebob was losing it. He felt extremely weak. “Spongebob! I believe in you!” Linda yelled. “Aww, your little girlfriend cheering you on! How sweet! Maybe she’ll be my girl one day..” Bobsponge said receiving a jaw breaking punch from Spongebob. Linda felt Spongebob’s anger at the comment Bobsponge made. “What did you say?” Spongebob asked walking up to Bobsponge, grabbing him and tossing him into a building wall.

Sandy went invisible and karate kicked Mikey in the stomach. “Women can’t fight!” Mikey said obviously hurt. “Women can do ANYTHING!” Sandy said kicking Mikey in his face. Right between the nose and the eyes. That had to hurt. “Wow Sandy!” Patrick said. Sandy high five-d Pat and turned around to see Mikey gone. “He’s disappeared.” Sandy said. “So fast?” Patrick said. Bobsponge was badly beaten. “YOU HAVE WON THIS BATTLE MR.SQUAREPANTS, BUT WE’LL SEE HOW YOUR FRIENDS DO IN THEIRS!” Dutchman said disappearing. Bobsponge was in a coma according to the hospital he was sent to. “It looks like one of you guys is up next for battle…” Spongebob said. “Ooh, not me” Patrick said. “Whoever it is…we’ll all be prepared.” Spongebob said. “We have to find a way out of this alternate urniverse..” Sandy said. “I know, I know..” Spongebob said.
--------------------
Notes/Trivia: Spongebob has now completed his battle! Mikey has seemingly disappeared. Will he return again? Who is up for battle next? Keep in store to find out!

Last edited by teenj12 on 5/15/2011, 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 34492

Back to top Go down

Team Spongebob Empty Re: Team Spongebob

Post by teenj12 2/7/2011, 5:56 pm

Team Spongebob - Season 4!
Ep.50 “Sandy’s Solitary Battle”
Previously, On TS: “Your clones will be my henchmen!” Dutchman exclaimed. “Cl-ones..” Sandy said struggling. The winds and waves died down as Dutchman disappeared into thin air.
His words stuck with the team. “What did he mean by clones?” Spongebob asked. “Who knows?” Sandy said. Just then, a guy looking just like Spongebob speeded into town. “I am BOBSPONGE!” the guy yelled. “Bobsponge?” Spongebob said. Bobsponge used his super speed and tried to get Linda. Spongebob bumped him out of the way. Bobsponge than went super fast and punched Spongebob. Spongebob fell back, but quickly got up and quickly kicked Bobsponge in the face. . “YOU HAVE WON THIS BATTLE MR.SQUAREPANTS, BUT WE’LL SEE HOW YOUR FRIENDS DO IN THEIRS!” Dutchman said disappearing. “It looks like one of you guys is up next for battle…” Spongebob said. “Ooh, not me” Patrick said. “Whoever it is…we’ll all be prepared.” Spongebob said.

A strange man arrived at Spongy Towers. “Yes?” Spongebob asked opening the tower door. “Sandy Cheeks has been summoned to battle” the man said. “First off, who are you?” Spongebob asked. “I am announcer Jeff Finney and I host “Champion Games”. The flying Dutchman has arranged for a fight between Sandy Cheeks and Mandy Chunks” Jeff said. “Sandy!” Spongebob called. Sandy came running to the door. “What’s going on?” Sandy asked. “You’ve been summoned to battle Ms. Cheeks.” Jeff told her. Sandy was getting ready for battle, she wore her uniform with a purple middle, white outside. “I can’t believe this, I have to fight..” Sandy said. “Don’t be nervous..” Linda said. “Wow, such great advice Linda, thanks!” Sandy said sarcastically.

Sandy, Spongebob, Patrick, and Linda went inside the arena. Spongebob, Patrick, and Linda sat in the audience, a reserved row was ready for them. It was a bright and sunny day. Sandy was ready. “OK, lets start! We have Sandy Cheeks and Mandy Chunks going head to head!” the announcer, Jeff said. “I’m going to kill you!” Mandy stated. “Not if I kill you first!” Sandy said. “Trust me… you won’t get the chance!” Mandy said. Sandy threw the first punch. Mandy dunked and tripped Sandy down onto the ground. Sandy rolled over and turned invisible. She struck Mandy in the chest, then in the stomach. Mandy turned invisible too and Sandy could not feel her. “Where are you..” Sandy said. Suddenly, from behind Sandy was kicked in the back with a great force. Sandy coughed up blood. “Sandy!” Spongebob said concerned.

“Sandy is a tough girl, I think she can handle herself in this battle.” Linda said. “What do you know about her?” Spongebob said tearing. “I know that she’s
strong and brave. The first time I met her she was in a deep coma, but she broke through that!” Linda said. “…Because of you.” Spongebob said. “I’m going to tell you a secret, Spongebob. When I helped Sandy out of her coma, all I did was break the mental barriers pushing against her brain, she did the rest. The hardest part is waking up. I just moved barriers, she woke up.” Linda said. Spongebob looked at Linda. Spongebob didn’t have to say anything, Linda knew already just by reading his eyes, what he had to say. Sandy was still in a rough fight against Mandy. The Dutchman watched from the sky laughing and enjoying the show. “Why Dutchman? What do you want from me and my friends? From Bikini Bottom?” Sandy asked.

Next Time, on TS: The Dutchman reveals his true intentions! But will his answers be what Team Spongebob really wants to hear?
Two men came out with swords. “Lets finish this Sandy.” Mandy said. “With pleasure…” Sandy said.
“Swords?” Spongebob asked. “Well, lets be prepared for the worst..” Linda said

See you next time! On Team Spongebob
-----------------
Notes/Trivia:
- Mandy is Sandy’s opposite/clone
- This is Sandy’s first battle
Character Introduction(s):
Mandy Chunks, Jeff Finney
References:
Linda references season two episode “Home” when she discusses Sandy being in a coma.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 2/12/2011, 10:24 pm

Team Spongebob - Season 4!
Ep.51 “The Flying Dutchman’s True Intentions Revealed!”
Previously on TS: A strange man arrived at Spongy Towers. “Yes?” Spongebob asked opening the tower door. “Sandy Cheeks has been summoned to battle” the man said. Sandy threw the first punch. Mandy dunked and tripped Sandy down onto the ground. Sandy rolled over and turned invisible. She struck Mandy in the chest, then in the stomach.

Suddenly, from behind Sandy was kicked in the back with a great force. Sandy coughed up blood. “Sandy!” Spongebob said concerned.

The Dutchman watched from the sky laughing and enjoying the show. “Why Dutchman? What do you want from me and my friends? From Bikini Bottom?” Sandy asked.

“Sandy. Tough and rough Sandy. Haven’t you figured it out already. My soul is leaving me. Soon I’ll be gone forever. Before I go…… I want some enjoyment.” Dutchman said smiling slyly. “Your sick!” Sandy says. “Oh, I’m very well my dear.” Dutchman said. Just then, Mandy struck Sandy in the Adam’s apple. “Oh my gosh!” Patrick said. Sandy could feel the blood pumping through her mouth. Her own blood choked her. She held the blood in her mouth and continued fighting. Two men came out with swords. “Lets finish this Sandy.” Mandy said. “With pleasure…” Sandy said.

“Swords?” Spongebob asked. “Well, lets be prepared for the worst..” Linda said. “Lets not talk like that.” Spongebob said. Sandy and Mandy began banging their swords against each others swords. Mandy tried to strike Sandy’s heart. Sandy backed up. “Getting scared?” Mandy asked. “You wish!” Sandy said. Sandy put her in Mandy’s face. Mandy leaned back. She jumped up and kicked the sword out of Sandy’s hand. “My sword!” Sandy said. Mandy began striking Sandy. Sandy avoided Mandy’s sword to her best. “I’m getting scared for Sandy..” Patrick said. “I been scared.” Spongebob said serious.

Sandy rolled over as Mandy’s sword almost hit her. She then grabbed her sword from off the ground and the two begin “rubbing” swords together. “Just give up, you HOPELESS rat!” Mandy said. “Just shut up!” Sandy said. Sandy then kicked Mandy down and turned invisible. “Where are you?!!” Mandy said. The Flying Dutchman looked very suspicious. It was a little over a half hour. Mandy still couldn’t find Sandy. “That witch ditched!” Mandy said. “No way, Sandy must have turned invisible and left the arena.” Patrick said. “Sandy wouldn’t do that!” Spongebob said, “she wouldn’t…” he repeated. It was over an hour and the announcer, Jeff spoke. “By default, Mandy Chunks wins.” Jeff announced. “I cant believe it. Sandy ditched…….” Spongebob said.
--------------
Next On TS: “Spongebob, your friend Sandy ditched.. Mind taking a fight for her?” Mandy asked. “Only if you tell me one thing..” Spongebob said.

Your no better than Sandy!” Mandy said. “No. Your sadly mistaken!” Spongebob said kicking her in the stomach.

“Spongebob! What happened?” Linda asked kissing him?

See You Next Time, On Team Spongebob!

Notes/Trivia:
- Sandy ditches her battle against Mandy.
Weapons/Powers Debut: Swords
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 2/13/2011, 1:50 pm

Ep.52 “Low Day”
Previously on, TS: Sandy. Tough and rough Sandy. Haven’t you figured it out already. My soul is leaving me. Soon I’ll be gone forever. Before I go…… I want some enjoyment.” Dutchman said smiling slyly.

“Just give up, you HOPELESS rat!” Mandy said. “Just shut up!” Sandy said. Sandy then kicked Mandy down and turned invisible. “Where are you?!!” Mandy said. The Flying Dutchman looked very suspicious. It was a little over a half hour. Mandy still couldn’t find Sandy. “That witch ditched!” Mandy said. “No way, Sandy must have turned invisible and left the arena.” Patrick said. “Sandy wouldn’t do that!” Spongebob said, “she wouldn’t…” he repeated. It was over an hour and the announcer, Jeff spoke. “By default, Mandy Chunks wins.” Jeff announced. “I cant believe it. Sandy ditched…….” Spongebob said.

Spongebob, Linda, and Patrick went to headquarters. “Sandy! Why’d you ditch?” Spongebob asked walking in. “I’m sorry, I just couldn’t do it.” Sandy said. “You couldn’t do it?” Spongebob asked. “What happened to my brave and strong squirrel best girl friend that I used to know?” Spongebob asked. “I’m not her anymore. The TRUTH IS, Sandy left to Karate Island and she NEVER came back!” Sandy yelled with a river of tears spurting out her eyes. Everyone and everything just stopped for a moment. “Screw this..” Spongebob said putting on a helmet. He went down to the Spongy Towers parking lot. He got on his motorcycle and rode off.

(Whataya Want From Me By Adam Lambert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcQNmQdVhlY)
Spongebob wasn’t going anywhere specifically. He ended up in the back of the Krusty Krab. “Heh..” Spongebob said laughing. “That old green dumpster..” Spongebob giggled to himself. Suddenly, a woman appeared from behind the dumpster. “Spongebob, your friend Sandy ditched.. Mind taking a fight for her?” Mandy asked. “Only if you tell me one thing..” Spongebob said. “What’s that?” Mandy asked. “What are the future dates of the next battles? And which one of my friends is up next?” Spongebob said. “I’ll tell you.. Lets battle first.” Mandy said. Spongebob quickly ran over to Mandy and punched her in the face. Mandy flipped over and flipped out her sword. “Lets make this INTERESTING!” Mandy said. (Song Ends)

Linda and Patrick talked in Linda’s room at headquarters. “I really hope Spongebob is ok..” Patrick said. “The whole time he and Sandy were arguing, I felt this strange emotional connection between them..” Linda said. “Linda! Come on now, how self absorbed can you be? Spongebob just ran off to who knows where? And Sandy’s in pain. Is relationship fears all you can think about?” Patrick asked. “I’m sorry!” Linda said. “If you really are, you’d come with me to find Spongebob.” Patrick said. “Okay.” Linda said. Spongebob was continuing to battle Mandy. Spongebob kicked her sword out her hand and tripped her down. She got back up and elbowed him in his nose. Spongebob backed up a little. “Your no better than Sandy!” Mandy said. “No. Your sadly mistaken!” Spongebob said kicking her in the stomach. She bowed down, allowing Spongebob to kick her in the chin. She fell back…hurt. “Next week, Linda will be battled by her clone, than two weeks after, Patrick will be battled by his clone. After I will rematch Sandy.” Mandy told Spongebob, as she got up and disappeared. Linda and Patick arrived at the site. “Spongebob! What happened?” Linda asked kissing him? “Your next Linda….” Spongebob told her.

After telling Patrick, Linda, and Sandy everything, he laid down. Patrick left the tower to get some donuts. Sandy and Linda sat in the living room. “Hey Linda, can I use your notebook? I need to write some things down. They say writing is good for the soul.” Sandy said. “I can’t let you, this is my personal notebook. “JUST WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? Your such a SELF ABSORBED, WEAK little PUNK” Sandy said snatching Linda’s notebook and ripping it in half. “Sandy! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?” Linda asked crying. “I don’t know? You made me angry..” Sandy said. “Cause I wouldn’t let you write in my personal notebook? ALL MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS! GONE.” Linda said. “Why are you yelling at me?” Sandy asked. “I DON’T CARE!” Linda said walking away.
---------------
Next, on TS: “LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!” Jeff said. Cindia shined her light into Linda’s eyes. Linda could hardly see as Cindia punched her to the ground. “Not one to talk much huh?” Linda asked Cindia. “The only talking I’ll be doing is at your funeral. Maybe I’ll write you a memoir!” Cindia said.

Cindia and Linda used psionic weapons. Cindia stabbed Linda with a psionic sword, but Linda used her sword to pierce Cindia’s heart.

Notes/Trivia:
- Spongebob battles Mandy, Sandy’s clone.
- Mandy tells Spongebob that Linda and Patrick are up next to battle.

Hints/Clues: Sandy’s outburst at the end of the episode. Pay attention to that, as it plays an important role in upcoming episodes.

Music - (Whataya Want From Me By: Adam Lambert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcQNmQdVhlY)

References: Sandy references Karate Island. The show’s main setting in Season 1 to Season 3.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 2/15/2011, 6:31 pm

Team Sponge bob - Season 4!
Ep.53 “Linda’s Time” (Part 1)
Previously, On TS: Spongebob, Linda, and Patrick went to headquarters. “Sandy! Why’d you ditch?” Spongebob asked walking in. “I’m sorry, I just couldn’t do it.” Sandy said.

“Next week, Linda will be battled by her clone, than two weeks after, Patrick will be battled by his clone. After I will rematch Sandy.” Mandy told Spongebob, as she got up and disappeared. Linda and Patick arrived at the site. “Spongebob! What happened?” Linda asked kissing him? “Your next Linda….” Spongebob told her.

It was now the day that Linda was going to battle her clone. “Your ready for this Lin?” Spongebob asked. “Yea, I think so.” Linda said. “K..” Spongebob said getting teary. Spongebob talked with Patrick. I.. I just don’t want Sandy or Linda hurt ever again. “Come on, they have to face their clones if we are ever going to get the Dutchman to change the universe back to what it originally was. I am tires of black flowered skies!” Patrick said. “I just wish we could do it for them..” Spongebob said. Linda overheard them and she started to look glum. Once again, Spongebob and Patrick sat in the audience of the arena while Linda stepped into the field to fight her clone. “In this corner, we have Linda! And in this corner we have Cindia!” Jeff announced.

(Let The Bodies Hit The Floor Plays https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0)
“LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!” Jeff said. Cindia shined her light into Linda’s eyes. Linda could hardly see as Cindia punched her to the ground. “Not one to talk much huh?” Linda asked Cindia. “The only talking I’ll be doing is at your funeral. Maybe I’ll write you a memoir!” Cindia said. Linda flipped back. “Harsh….real harsh. Suddenly, Cindia started collapsing. Linda was tapping into her brainwaves. “Typical.. Illuminapist.” Cindia said. Cindia pushed back at Linda’s mind. Then, the girls stepped out of their own bodies. “This is a telepathic battle!” Patrick stated. “So it is..” Spongebob said. The Dutchman watched from the sky, hoping Cindia would win. (Song Ends)

Cindia and Linda used psionic weapons. Cindia stabbed Linda with a psionic sword, but Linda used her sword to pierce Cindia’s heart. Cindia pulled her psionic weapon out of Linda. Linda the same. Both girls minds were hit hard. Linda had a shield and used it to protect herself against Cindia’s sword. Linda put down her shield and then used a chain and wrapped it around Cindia. Linda pulled the chain hard. The girls were then transported back into their bodies
With Linda being the winner of the psionic/telepathic battle! “AND THE WINNER IS…. Linda!” Jeff announced.
-------------
Next Time, on TS:
. “You should of came! Linda won.” Patrick said. “How great..” Sandy said. “It was really great..” Linda said.

The room got dark and a terrible evil laugh surrounded Sandy. It was the Flying Dutchman. “Dutchy. I see you like stalking me.” Sandy said. “Do I really?” Dutchman asked. “Don’t be sarcastic. I see right through you.” Sandy said. “No. It is me who sees right through you.” Dutchman stated.

“I can’t tap into her mind. Spongebob, distract her.” Linda said. Spongebob sped up to Cindia and punched her, but the punch was soft. Spongebob couldn’t hurt her because she reminded him of Linda.

Notes/Trivia:
-Linda’s first battle
-Linda wins her battle

Weapons/Powers Introductions: Telepathic/Psionic weapons, Telepathic battles.

Character Introductions:
Cindia (Linda’s Clone)
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 2/19/2011, 11:39 pm

Team Spongebob - Season 4
Ep.54 “The Light That Guides The Saint!” (Part 2)
Previously, On TS: Cindia shined her light into Linda’s eyes. Linda could hardly see as Cindia punched her to the ground. “Not one to talk much huh?” Linda asked Cindia. “The only talking I’ll be doing is at your funeral. Maybe I’ll write you a memoir!” Cindia said. Linda flipped back. “Harsh….real harsh.
Then, the girls stepped out of their own bodies. “This is a telepathic battle!” Patrick stated. “So it is..” Spongebob said. The Dutchman watched from the sky, hoping Cindia would win.

“JUST WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? Your such a SELF ABSORBED, WEAK little PUNK” Sandy said snatching Linda’s notebook and ripping it in half.
“Sandy! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?” Linda asked crying. “I don’t know? You made me angry..” Sandy said. “Cause I wouldn’t let you write in my personal notebook? ALL MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS! GONE.” Linda said.

Linda, Patrick, and Spongebob went to Spongy Towers. “So.. How’d it all go?” Sandy asked. “You should of came! Linda won.” Patrick said. “How great..” Sandy said. “It was really great..” Linda said. “We should celebrate!” Spongebob said. “Your right!” Patrick said. “You guys didn’t celebrate after my battle..” Sandy said. “Cause you ditched out.” Linda said. “SHUT UP YOU WITCH.” Sandy said picking up a flower vase and throwing it at the wall. Everyone got very quiet. “Sandy. My mom gave me those.” Spongebob said. “I’m sorry, I just got so mad and..” Sandy started. “…just don’t do it again..” Spongebob interrupted cleaning up.

Linda, Spongebob, and Patrick went to the Krusty Krab. “Everyone! Listen up. Linda just won in a battle against Cindia. Which is her clone and yea this is hard to understand for you guys, so I’m just gonna stop talking right now…” Spongebob said. Sandy was on the couch and just watched a little daytime TV. “Ooh, Bikini Top!” Sandy said. Suddenly the lights turned off. “What the crap?” Sandy said. The room got dark and a terrible evil laugh surrounded Sandy. It was the Flying Dutchman. “Dutchy. I see you like stalking me.” Sandy said. “Do I really?” Dutchman asked. “Don’t be sarcastic. I see right through you.” Sandy said. “No. It is me who sees right through you.” Dutchman stated. “Oh really?” Sandy asked. “You will pay for ditching out on your battle.” Dutchman said. “I wasn’t ready..” Sandy quickly said. “Well you better get ready.” Dutchman said disappearing.

Cindia walked into the Krusty Krab. “Cindia. We already battled.” Linda said. “Yeah, but it wasn’t a fair one.” Cindia stated. Cindia used her light beams to explode the table Patrick, Linda, and Spongebob were at. “I will destroy you all.” Cindia said.

Linda got up and lay a psionic attack on Cindia. Cindia put up a good block. “I can’t tap into her mind. Spongebob, distract her.” Linda said. Spongebob sped up to Cindia and punched her, but the punch was soft. Spongebob couldn’t hurt her because she reminded him of Linda. “Spongebob its okay, do it. “ Linda said. Cindia blasted Spongebob into Linda. Patick used dust from the wood to blind Cindia. This allowed Linda to blast her with a psionic attack. “YAY!!” everyone cheered. The Dutchman then appeared. “Now Cindia, is this any way to treat our compettion?” Dutchman asked. Cindia shook her head “No”. Dutchman then poofed him and Cindia away. “You guys okay?” Patrick asked. “Yea, we’re fine.” Spongebob said helping Linda up. “I just hope that you win your battle Pat.” Linda said, leaving Patrick with an uneasy exppression.
------------
Next Time, on TS:
“I’m all right Pat.. Just a bit, uneasy.” Sandy said. “Let me hit the shower, than we’ll go for a walk..” Patrick said. Sandy blushed, “k.” Sandy said quietly.
“So, I overheard you talking to Sandy.” Spongebob said. “Relax, bob, we aren’t dating.” Patrick said. “You think I’m jealous of you and Sandy?” Spongebob asked.
“WELL, WELL, WELL.” someone from behind said. “OH MY GOSH!” Sandy said.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 2/20/2011, 7:47 pm

Ep.55 “A Surprising Return” (Part 1)
Previously, On TS: Suddenly, a tall and buff fish came up to Sandy and Patrick. “Ready to rumble?” the fish said. “Who are you?” Sandy asked. “Mikey! And I got a bone to pick with the two of you!” Mikey said. “What?” Patrick asked. “He’s obviously Dutchy’s goon!” Sandy said.
Sandy went invisible and karate kicked Mikey in the stomach. “Women can’t fight!” Mikey said obviously hurt. “Women can do ANYTHING!” Sandy said kicking Mikey in his face. Right between the nose and the eyes. That had to hurt. “Wow Sandy!” Patrick said. Sandy high five-d Pat and turned around to see Mikey gone. “He’s disappeared.” Sandy said. “So fast?” Patrick said.
“Spongebob, your friend Sandy ditched.. Mind taking a fight for her?” Mandy asked.

(Dirty Little Secret By All American Rejects Plays https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOoHahF6OGQ)
Things were sort of tensed at Spongy Towers. Everyone was training for if they have to fight again. Patrick still hasn’t fought his clone, so he trained the hardest. “Sandy, you look sad.” Patrick said walking out of the tower’s gym and seeing Sandy against the wall. “I’m all right Pat.. Just a bit, uneasy.” Sandy said. “Let me hit the shower, than we’ll go for a walk..” Patrick said. Sandy blushed, “k.” Sandy said quietly. After Patrick got out the shower, Spongebob came to him. “So, I overheard you talking to Sandy.” Spongebob said. “Relax, bob, we aren’t dating.” Patrick said. “You think I’m jealous of you and Sandy?” Spongebob asked. “Me and Sandy what? Its just a walk!” Patrick said laughing. “Well enjoy your “walk”.” Spongebob said walking out.

Patrick and Sandy took a walk in Jellyfish Fields. “I love the jellyfish.” Patrick said. “They’re cute J “ Sandy said.
(Last Resort By Papa Roach https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhJ6bE4z5vs)
“WELL, WELL, WELL.” someone from behind said. “OH MY GOSH!” Sandy said. It was Mikey. “I came back to get my fair revenge..” Mikey said. “Just leave us alone!” Sandy said. “On a date eh?” Mikey asked. “None of your business.” Patrick said. “In a minute Team Spongebob will be OUT of BUSINESS!” Mikey said throwing a punch at Patrick. Patrick fell out. Sandy quickly turned invisible and went behind Mikey and tripped him down. Mikey jumped up and sensed Sandy. He struck her face, alerting Patrick. “WHAT? Gonna protect ya girl?” Mikey asked. Patrick got fed up and lifted a rock, bending it to Mikey. Mikey punched right through it.

“He’s strong Pat…” Sandy said struggling. “I don’t care!” Patrick said. Mikey picked up Pat and punched him right in the stomach. Hard. Patrick fell out from the pain. “PPPPPAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!” Sandy yelled. Mikey choked Sandy. (Song Ends). She couldn’t breathe. At that moment, Sandy thought it was the end of the line for her. “You little witch. I’m going to make sure you don’t breathe EVER again.” Mikey said. A boulder hit his head. He fell off of Sandy. He got up and attacked Patrick. Patrick put up a rock wall between him and Mikey. Sadly, Mikey broke the wall and punched Patrick out. “Now back to you, you little bit- …… oh so you wanna play the hiding game?” Mikey said noticing she had gone on invisible mode.
-------------
Notes/Trivia:
-Mikey has returned
-Spongebob is noticeably jealous. Could this mean something?
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 2/26/2011, 6:47 pm

Ep.56 “Sandy’s Life…On The Line” (Part 2)
Previously, On TS: Patrick still hasn’t fought his clone, so he trained the hardest. “Sandy, you look sad.” Patrick said walking out of the tower’s gym and seeing Sandy against the wall. “I’m all right Pat.. Just a bit, uneasy.” Sandy said. “Let me hit the shower, than we’ll go for a walk..” Patrick said. Sandy blushed, “k.” Sandy said quietly. After Patrick got out the shower, Spongebob came to him. “So, I overheard you talking to Sandy.” Spongebob said. “Relax, bob, we aren’t dating.” Patrick said. “You think I’m jealous of you and Sandy?” Spongebob asked. “Me and Sandy what? Its just a walk!” Patrick said laughing.

“WELL, WELL, WELL.” someone from behind said. “OH MY GOSH!” Sandy said. It was Mikey. “I came back to get my fair revenge..” Mikey said.

Patrick put up a rock wall between him and Mikey. Sadly, Mikey broke the wall and punched Patrick out. “Now back to you, you little bit- …… oh so you wanna play the hiding game?” Mikey said noticing she had gone on invisible mode.

"Hey Linda, can I use your notebook? I need to write some things down. They say writing is good for the soul.” Sandy said. “I can’t let you, this is my personal notebook. “JUST WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? Your such a SELF ABSORBED, WEAK little PUNK” Sandy said snatching Linda’s notebook and ripping it in half. “Sandy! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?” Linda asked crying. “I don’t know? You made me angry..” Sandy said. “Cause I wouldn’t let you write in my personal notebook? ALL MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS! GONE.” Linda said.“ “Why are you yelling at me?” Sandy asked. “I DON’T CARE!” Linda said walking away.

Sandy hid behind a large rock. She was still in invisible mode. She stepped out from behind the rock and tip toed behind Mikey. She jumped on his head and tried to make him fall. Mikey threw her off and grabbed her neck. He began squeezing it tightly just as Linda and Spongebob showed up. Suddenly, the earth below every began rumbling. Than….just like that… everyone went down under. Patrick eyes were pure yellow. He had unleashed a terrible earthquake that caved in Mikey, Sandy, Spongebob, and Linda. The team awoken in the hospital. After a few hours of minor treatments, they were all patched up. Spongebob, Patrick, and Linda were waiting outside Sandy’s room hoping the doctors would give them some kind of word on whether she’s okay or not.

Finally, a doctor came out and spoke to the team. “Your friend is fine… physically.” the doctor said. “What does that mean?” Spongebob asked. “We found something in her…mentally.” the doctor said. “What?” Patrick asked. “She has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.” the doctor informed the team. Spongebob, Pat, and Linda all broke down inside. “Your.. Serious?” Spongebob asked swallowing his spit. “You can go see her now. Spongebob went in first.

(In The End By Likin Park Starts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6DoCiyX1p8)
“The doctor’s say you have…umm….PTSD.” Spongebob said. “It not easy for me hear twice.” Sandy said. “Well… its not easy for me to hear at all.” Spongebob said crying. “I feel like I never got over things..” Sandy said. “What things?” Spongebob asked. “I don’t want to talk.” Sandy said. “Well your going to be doing a lot of it for the next year.” Spongebob told her. “I’m NOT going to rehab.” Sandy yelled. “You need therapy.” Spongebob said. “All I need is myself.” Sandy told Spongebob. “It helps to talk..” Spongebob says. “I’ll think about the therapy.” Sandy said.

Sandy went to her first therapy session. “So what do you think your problems are?” therapist Sarah asked. “I’ve been hurt in so many ways possibly..” Sandy said. “You were recently a hero on Karate Island.” Sarah said. “Yup.. That’s were it all starts.” Sandy says as the episode ends.
------------------------------------------------------------

Did You Know?
1 in 5 adults have experienced Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in their childhood. Its could be as simple as having a bad accident or getting abused sexually or physically.

Signs of PTSD include, fast change of emotions, violent outbursts, and flashbacks of the particular incident

If you think you may have PTSD please see your local doctor or therapist or you can get more information at MedicineNet.com

http://www.medicinenet.com/posttraumatic_stress_disorder/article.htm
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 3/19/2011, 9:12 pm

Ep.57 “A Distinctive Decision”
Previously, On TS: Hey Linda, can I use your notebook? I need to write some things down. They say writing is good for the soul.” Sandy said. “I can’t let you, this is my personal notebook. “JUST WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? Your such a SELF ABSORBED, WEAK little PUNK” Sandy said snatching Linda’s notebook and ripping it in half. “Sandy! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?” Linda asked crying. “I don’t know? You made me angry..” Sandy said. “Cause I wouldn’t let you write in my personal notebook? ALL MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS! GONE.” Linda said.“ “Why are you yelling at me?” Sandy asked. “I DON’T CARE!” Linda said walking away.

Finally, a doctor came out and spoke to the team. “Your friend is fine… physically.” the doctor said. “What does that mean?” Spongebob asked. “We found something in her…mentally.” the doctor said. “What?” Patrick asked. “She has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.” the doctor informed the team. Spongebob, Pat, and Linda all broke down inside.

Sandy went to her first therapy session. “So what do you think your problems are?” therapist Sarah asked. “I’ve been hurt in so many ways possibly..” Sandy said. “You were recently a hero on Karate Island.” Sarah said. “Yup.. That’s were it all starts.” Sandy says as the episode ends.

Sandy had been attending her therapy sessions for two weeks now. The Dutchman had seemingly vanished, but not the alternate world he has made of Bikini Bottom. Patrick and Linda arrived at Spongey Tower. “So, how is Sandy?” Patrick asked Spongebob. I haven’t checked on her in about an hour, but I think she is fine. Suddenly, there was screaming. Spongebob, Patrick, and Linda ran into Sandy’s room to see her kicking and screaming and crying.

“Sandy, calm down!” Spongebob said trying to hold her down. “I’m no telepath, but I can sense that Sandy is suffering from a psionic attack!” Linda told them. “Can you help her?” Spongebob asked. “I don’t know..” Linda said. “You did it before!” Patrick said. “Okay I’ll try..” Linda said. Linda placed her hand over Sandy’s head and used her illuminpathy to ride her brainwaves. Linda began taking to Sandy illuminapathically. “Sandy can you hear me?” Linda asked. “Get OUT of my head!” Sandy shouted. “I’m trying to help you.” Linda told Sandy. “I can make it on my OWN.” Sandy yelled.

‘You CAN make it on your own, but sometimes people just need a little nudge..” Linda tells her. Sandy soothed her mind and allowed Linda to bring her back to mental sanity. For an hour, Patrick sat with Sandy. “I’ve always been so horrible to Linda…” Sandy told Patrick. “Even when she’s been so good to me..” Sandy continues. “Well, your going through a lot..” Patrick said. “This team still deserves better.” Sandy said. “Maybe.. But we WANT YOU.” Patrick said. “So are the therapy sessions helping?” he asked. “Sort of..” Sandy said. “I’ll try to get better..” Sandy said. “I know you will…” Patrick said.
-------------------’
Next, on TS:
After three weeks of more extensive therapy, Sandy has gotten much better. Spongebob heard a knock on the door. He opened it, but no one was there. A not was left on the ground.
“Sandy Cheeks, has been summon for battle”

. “Don’t worry, I’ll go sort this out with Jeff Finney, the announcer.” Spongebob said. Sandy, lied awake on the conch, hoping she would not have to battle. She never wanted to battle anyone ever again.

Notes:
-Linda displays some of her illuminpathy abilities in the episode.
- The second time Linda helps Sandy mentally.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 3/20/2011, 6:55 pm

Ep.58 “Concrete Angel”
Previously, on TS: Sandy had been attending her therapy sessions for two weeks now. The Dutchman had seemingly vanished, but not the alternate world he has made of Bikini Bottom.

Suddenly, there was screaming. Spongebob, Patrick, and Linda ran into Sandy’s room to see her kicking and screaming and crying.

“I’m no telepath, but I can sense that Sandy is suffering from a psionic attack!” Linda told them.

“So are the therapy sessions helping?” he asked. “Sort of..” Sandy said. “I’ll try to get better..” Sandy said. “I know you will…” Patrick said.

After three weeks of more extensive therapy, Sandy has gotten much better. Spongebob heard a knock on the door. He opened it, but no one was there. A not was left on the ground.

Spongebob showed Sandy, Patrick, and Linda. “I’m… I’m not ready for battle! I.. can’t, I can’t!” Sandy started shouting. “Don’t worry, I’ll go sort this out with Jeff Finney, the announcer.” Spongebob said. Sandy, lied awake on the conch, hoping she would not have to battle. She never wanted to battle anyone ever again.

Spongebob arrived back at Spongy towers. Everyone ran up to him. “How’d it go?” Linda asked. “Well, Jeff says, a competitor may not play if she or he is in a bad condition, physically or mentally!” Spongebob revealed. “Good..” Sandy said swallowing. Linda and Spongebob went into a room to have some alone time. They laid back on the bed. They both took and a deep breath. “The past 2 months have been a wild ride.” Spongebob said. “Yea, especially with Sandy in major crises..” Linda said agreeing. “Sandy’s still recovering from her PTSD.” Spongebob said. “I know. It must be extremely hard for her to deal with that.” Linda says sadly.

Patrick sat on the conch with Sandy. “So, your happy you don’t have to fight huh?” Patrick asked. “Part of me..” Sandy said. “What does that mean?” Patrick questions. “Part of me feels like I should just face Mandy.” Sandy admits. Patrick glared into Sandy’s eyes. He leaned in and they began kissing.

(Elsewhere, the Dutchman is seen talking to Mikey.)
“I sent Mandy after Team Spongebob. Sandy will face her demons before I R.I.P..”. “Well sir, I can’t say her friends won’t put up a good fight. They are all strong and brave heroes, with love and care for each other that can break the greatest of boundaries.” Mikey told him. “Hmm…am I seeing weakness in you Mikey?” Dutchman asked. “No, NOT AT ALL.” Mikey said. “I would hope not..” Dutchman said glaring at him.
After making out with Patrick, Sandy had fell asleep. She awoken an hour later to find gas all around the Tower. Her friends, knocked out on the floor. Mandy jumped out of a clod of smoke. “As they say….sooner than later!” Mandy says smiling.
-----------------------
Next, on TS: “Mandy! Please, I..” Sandy started. “YOU are a coward!” Mandy said, “Come on Sandy, you knew it was a coming!” Mandy continued. “Don’t FORCE me to fight. I’m CRAZY!” Sandy said.

Mandy back flipped. She jumped to Sandy and kicked her in the face. Sandy made her way out of the smoke and into the kitchen. Mandy was looking for her she had to be extremely careful.

The Dutchman arrived. “Impressive Sandy… your… resourceful.” He said disappearing.

Notes/Trivia:
- The Flying Dutchman has sent Mandy to assasinate Sandy
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 3/21/2011, 7:26 pm

Ep.59 “Sandy Wins The Day” (Part 2)
Previously, on TS:
Spongebob heard a knock on the door. He opened it, but no one was there. A not was left on the ground.

“I’m… I’m not ready for battle! I.. can’t, I can’t!” Sandy started shouting. “Don’t worry, I’ll go sort this out with Jeff Finney, the announcer.” Spongebob said. Sandy, lied awake on the conch, hoping she would not have to battle. She never wanted to battle anyone ever again.

(Elsewhere, the Dutchman is seen talking to Mikey.)
“I sent Mandy after Team Spongebob. Sandy will face her demons before I R.I.P..”. “Well sir, I can’t say her friends won’t put up a good fight. They are all strong and brave heroes, with love and care for each other that can break the greatest of boundaries.” Mikey told him.

After making out with Patrick, Sandy had fell asleep. She awoken an hour later to find gas all around the Tower. Her friends, knocked out on the floor. Mandy jumped out of a clod of smoke. “As they say….sooner than later!” Mandy says smiling.

“Mandy! Please, I..” Sandy started. “YOU are a coward!” Mandy said, “Come on Sandy, you knew it was a coming!” Mandy continued. “Don’t FORCE me to fight. I’m CRAZY!” Sandy said. Sandy karate kicked Mandy to the wall. The two began fighting in the smoke. Mandy turned invisible and pounded Sandy to the ground. Sandy could hardly see anything in the smoke, but she wanted to get this fight over with. Mandy choked her on the ground, only to be kicked of. Mandy used her sword to try to stab Sandy. Sandy flip-kicked it out of her hand and punched her down.

Mandy back flipped. She jumped to Sandy and kicked her in the face. Sandy made her way out of the smoke and into the kitchen. Mandy was looking for her she had to be extremely careful. Sandy managed to quickly boil some hot water in a big pan. Mandy arrived in the kitchen… only to get hot water thrown on her. “MY FURRRR!!!!” Mandy screamed as Sandy hit her with the pan onto the floor. Sandy wiped her bloody mouth and nose and began crying. The Dutchman arrived. “Impressive Sandy… your… resourceful.” He said disappearing. Mandy was sent to the hospital.

Team Spongebob sat outside their tower as it was being aired out by firemen. “Atleast you know you won your fight.” Spongebob said. “Your right. I should be happy… excited.” Sandy said. “But, you cant, can you?” Linda asked. Sandy ignored her. The Dutchman was talking to Cindia. “Sandy unbelievably WON her fight. I want to see atleast one of those pathetic heroes lose before my R.I.P day.” he said to her. “Then it’s time you unleash Patty!” Cindia said. “Patrick’s female clone?” Dutchman asked. “Who else?” Cindia said.

After their tower was fixed and aired out, Patrick lie awake that night. “Linda entered his room. Can’t get much sleep?” she asked. “Its just, with Sandy’s battle over with, all of you have defeated your clones and won your battles..” Patrick started. “……And your worried about yours..” Linda could tell. “Yea, I mean, Sandy’s battle was no walk in the park…” Patrick said. “Only because she had a nervouse breakdown and ditched out. Causing all this mess.” Linda said. “What?” Sandy said walking in. ”Nothing.. “ Linda said. “No say it again.” Sandy told her. “I’m just saying, a lot of drama stemmed from you ditching out on your battle” Linda said.

“You know Linda.. I could have a lot to say about you.” Sandy said slapping Linda. Spongebob quickly pulled Sandy away and tossed her to the ground. She crawled to a wall and began crying. “I need help!” Sandy cried out. The next day, Spongebob revealed to Patrick and Linda that Sandy was in rehab. “Where’d you get the money?” Linda asked. “Generous Mr.Krabs… who I.. now owe a loan to.” Spongebob informed them. “Sandy is going to get the help she needs Spongebob..” Linda said, easing his worry. “I still feel sad that it had to come to this, rehab..” Spongebob said. “No one saw this coming Spongebob..” Patrick said. “I know..” Spongebob said, ending the episode.
--------------------------
Next Time, on TS:
In the middle of the night, Spongebob got a call. “He…he’s… gone..” a lady said. “Excuse me?” Spongebob said. “This is the Bikini Bottom Hospital, I am trying to tell you that Bobsponge is missing from his hospital bed!” the nurse told him. Spongebob dropped the phone. “Hello….Hello….Hello?…” the nurse kept asking.

Note/Trivia:
- Sandy goes to rehab
-Sandy, at long last, defeats Mandy.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 3/22/2011, 8:35 pm

Ep.60 “Bobsponge Awakens”
Previously, on TS:
Spongebob pushed him off and did a flip to give the two distance, then Spongebob quickly kicked Bobsponge in the side. Bobsponge retaliated by head butting Spongebob

“Aww, your little girlfriend cheering you on! How sweet! Maybe she’ll be my girl one day..” Bobsponge said receiving a jaw breaking punch from Spongebob. Linda felt Spongebob’s anger at the comment Bobsponge made. “What did you say?” Spongebob asked walking up to Bobsponge, grabbing him and tossing him into a building wall.

Bobsponge was in a coma according to the hospital he was sent to.

In the middle of the night, Spongebob got a call. “He…he’s… gone..” a lady said. “Excuse me?” Spongebob said. “This is the Bikini Bottom Hospital, I am trying to tell you that Bobsponge is missing from his hospital bed!” the nurse told him. Spongebob dropped the phone. “Hello….Hello….Hello?…” the nurse kept asking. The following morning, Spongebob told Patrick and Linda about the call he got. “If Bobsponge is back.. He could be looking for revenge.” Patrick said. “I know..”, “Guys! Look, the town’s bank was robbed.” Linda said running up to Pat and Spongebob showing them the News. “By Bobsponge…” Patrick said jokingly. “THEY DIDN’T SAY WHO ROBBED IT.” Spongebob yelled walking to his tower room.

Linda came to comfort him. “I didn’t mean to yell at Patrick..” Spongebob said. “Your stressed.. I get it. I mean with Sandy in rehab, Bobsponge missing from the hospital, and everything with the Dutchman.” Linda started. “Yea, but I’m usually the one who keeps the team together.. who keeps his emotions in check while trying to help everyone else do the same. “Well.. Maybe its good for you to let it all out. Its called.. Being a sea critter.” Linda said laughing. Spongebob spoke with the bank people who had no idea who robbed their bank. On his way back to Spongy Towers, Spongebob came across Bobsponge. “Long time no see huh?” Bobsonge said. “You were in a coma..” Spongebob said. “YOU PUT ME THERE!” Bobsponge angrily yelled using his super speed to punch the lights out of Spongebob.

Spongebob fell to the ground. He quickly got up and he and Bobsponge used their super speed to bud into each other. Linda and Patrick arrived. Patrick made a rift in the ground that split between Bobsponge and Spongebob. Linda went to Bobspongebob and shined her light at him. Bobsponge was blinded but managed to punch her down. Patrick threw a rock to Bobsponge which knocked him onto the side walk. Spongebob used his speed and quickly spun Bobsponge’s leg around and around and toss him in front of a bus.
The next day, Bobsponge was announced dead. “Its not your fault. If anything, its his for going after you..” Linda said comforting Spongebob. “Thanks, Lind, but I just wish he would still be in a coma so this wouldn’t have happen. At least I know I would have put him to sleep eternally, rather then killing him brutally.” Spongebob said. “Hey.. He chose his own demise..” Linda said.
-------------------------
Notes/Trivia:
- Bobsponge awoke, but has died.
No Next Time, on TS. Sorry.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 3/27/2011, 9:08 pm

Ep.61 “Patrick Is Summoned!”
Previously, on TS:
Things were sort of tensed at Spongy Towers. Everyone was training for if they have to fight again. Patrick still hasn’t fought his clone, so he trained the hardest.
After their tower was fixed and aired out, Patrick lie awake that night. “Linda entered his room. Can’t get much sleep?” she asked. “Its just, with Sandy’s battle over with, all of you have defeated your clones and won your battles..” Patrick started. “……And your worried about yours..” Linda could tell. “Yea, I mean, Sandy’s battle was no walk in the park…” Patrick said.

Patrick, Linda, and Spongebob had been enjoying a few days of peace. Patrick was happy, because it was the first week he felt was not full of drama.

Patrick walked out of Spongy Towers to see a letter at the door. He picked it up and read.

“Dear, Patrick Star
You have been summoned to battle Patricia Diamond at Arena 51.”

Patrick sighed. He hid the letter in his pocket. He didn’t want him and his friends back in the drama of the Flying Dutchman’s evil games. “So, I was thinking, I could treat you guys to breakfast at the Waffles House.” Patrick said to his friends.

“Yea, we’d.. love that!” Linda said looking at Spongebob. “A little weird your all generous this morning.” Spongebob said.

“Well, you guys are my best friends and I want to do right!” Patrick said. When they got to the Waffle House, Patrick found the very same letter on the table the gang sat at. He quickly ripped it up.

“What was that?” Spongebob asked. “I don’t know, must of belonged to someone else who left it here.” Patrick lied.

When the three got back to the tower an hour later, Patrick saw another letter on the kitchen table. He ripped it up before Linda or Spongebob could see. “Guys, I’ll be back..” Patrick said leaving in a rush. “We just got in!” Linda said, but before she could finish, he had already left. Patrick flew on a rock. He needed to find the Dutchman to tell him to stop what he was doing.

A hole opened up in the ground. Patrick knew, the Dutchman had been watching him.. and expecting him. Patrick went in. The hole closed and it was very dark. Patrick stumbled into a room, filled with green, pink, and red lights. The Dutchman appeared in front off Patrick.

“Stop sending me letters, I WON’T fight!” Patrick said. “And your so sure about that?” the Dutchman asked. The Dutchman spurted put green beams at Patrick, but Patrick quickly moved and kept running through the Dutchman’s lab, while being shot green beams at. Suddenly a flash of light hit the Dutchman’s eyes.

He could barely see. Spongebob ran up to Patrick. “Come on! Hurry!” Spongebob said grabbing Patrick. Spongebob and Linda escaped with Patrick.
-----------------
“Why did you hide the fact that you had been summoned?” Linda asked. “I wanted the peace to last longer…” Patrick said somberly.

“We are your friends, you should have told us instead of trying to deal with this by yourself L .” Spongebob said.

“I’m sorry…the fight is tomorrow…” Patrick said.
--------------
Next Time, on TS:
It was time. The fight had to begin. Patrick got up and slipped out the door. His friends were still sleep. He didn’t want to wake them.

“AND NOW, THE FINAL FIGHT! PATRICK STAR VS. PATRICIA DIAMOND!” Jeff Finney announced. Patricia made a riff in the ground, throwing Patroick into a wall of rock. Patrick quickly got up. “So, not even a ‘may the best man win’?” Patrick sarcastically asked.

Spongebob and Linda encountered Mikey. “So, you don’t go down easy huh?” Spongebob said. “On your way to the arena? I think NOT!” Mikey said punching out Spongebob and grabbing Linda.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 3/27/2011, 9:57 pm

Ep.62 “The Last Of Battle”
Previously, on TS:
Patrick walked out of Spongy Towers to see a letter at the door. He picked it up and read.

“Dear, Patrick Star
You have been summoned to battle Patricia Diamond at Arena 51.”

Patrick sighed. He hid the letter in his pocket. He didn’t want him and his friends back in the drama of
------
“Stop sending me letters, I WON’T fight!” Patrick said. “And your so sure about that?” the Dutchman asked.
-------
“Why did you hide the fact that you had been summoned?” Linda asked.

“I wanted the peace to last longer…” Patrick said somberly.

“We are your friends, you should have told us instead of trying to deal with this by yourself L .” Spongebob said.

“I’m sorry…the fight is tomorrow…” Patrick said.

It was time. The fight had to begin. Patrick got up and slipped out the door. His friends were still sleep. He didn’t want to wake them. They’d make their way to the arena themselves, he thought.

“AND NOW, THE FINAL FIGHT! PATRICK STAR VS. PATRICIA DIAMOND!” Jeff Finney announced. Patricia made a riff in the ground, throwing Patrick into a wall of rock. Patrick quickly got up. “So, not even a ‘may the best man win’?” Patrick sarcastically asked.

“No, first off.. I’M A GIRL..” Patricia started while launching a rock at Patrick’s leg. “And second of all, I know, I’M winning!” Patricia laughed until she was hit in the gut by a boulder, “You animal! I see your mother hasn’t taught you manners!” Patricia said.

Spongebob and Linda encountered Mikey. “So, you don’t go down easy huh?” Spongebob said. “On your way to the arena? I think NOT!” Mikey said punching out Spongebob and grabbing Linda. Linda shot light beams into his eyes. This allows her victim to be temporally color blind. Mikey could hardly see. It was like he was staring at the sun nonstop.

Spongebob used his super speed to kick Mikey in his side, Making him fall to the ground. The light beams had wore off and Mikey got up and pounded Spongebob to the ground with great force.

Patrick continued to fight Patricia. The Dutchman watched from the sky hoping Patricia would win. He needed to see one Team Spongebob member die. Patrick opended up a hole in the ground and ran into it with Patricia chasing after him.

--------
Over at the Dutchman’s laboratory, Cindia realized she was the only clone left . Mandy was in the hospital, Bobsponge was dead, and Patricia was in battle. “I must break Mandy out of that hospital!” Cindia said.

Cindia snuck her way inside the hospital and blinded everyone who got in her way. She cam into Mandy’s room. “Knock, knock, knock!”

Mandy just stared at her. “Well, I think its time you get up out this hospital bed and try to help save the lives of your remaining clone brotherliness..” Cindia smiled.
---------------
On, the Season Finale:

Patrick and Patricia’s fight continued on. Patricia threw a large boulder at Patrick. Patrick jumped it and as he was in the air, he saw….Sandy! Patrick landed and then heard her voice. “Come on Patrick!!!” he heard Sandy shout.

Mikey punched Spongebob over to Mandy who turned invisible and picked Spongebob up, throwing him into a huge mud puddle. “Last time I checked, your fur was burned all up.” Spongebob said.

Cindia stepped on Linda’s back and kept her foot on it as Linda struggled to get up. “You see Linda, the remake.. Is always BETTER!” Cindia said, “No, I think it’s the ORIGINAL.” Linda screamed as she shot light from her eyes into Cindia’s eyes.

Notes -
- Patrick’s fight has begun!
- Mikey has returned
Trivia -
- Mikey was last seen in “Sandy’s Life…On The Line!”.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 3/27/2011, 10:03 pm

Ep.63 “Patrick, Use The Under Beneath Earthquake!”
Previously, on TS:
Suddenly, the earth below every began rumbling. Than….just like that… everyone went down under. Patrick eyes were pure yellow. He had unleashed a terrible earthquake that caved in Mikey, Sandy, Spongebob, and Linda. The team awoken in the hospital.
-----------
Cindia snuck her way inside the hospital and blinded everyone who got in her way. She cam into Mandy’s room. “Knock, knock, knock!”

Mandy just stared at her. “Well, I think its time you get up out this hospital bed and try to help save the lives of your remaining clone brotherliness..” Cindia smiled.
-----------
Patricia made a riff in the ground, throwing Patrick into a wall of rock. Patrick quickly got up. “So, not even a ‘may the best man win’?” Patrick sarcastically asked.

“No, first off.. I’M A GIRL..” Patricia started while launching a rock at Patrick’s leg. “And second of all, I know, I’M winning!” Patricia laughed until she was hit in the gut by a boulder, “You animal! I see your mother hasn’t taught you manners!” Patricia said.

Patrick and Patricia’s fight continued on. Patricia threw a large boulder at Patrick. Patrick jumped it and as he was in the air, he saw….Sandy! Patrick landed and then heard her voice. “Come on Patrick!!!” he heard Sandy shout. The Dutchman witnessed her presence. “This is bad..” the Dutchman thought to himself.

Spongebob and Linda continued fighting Mikey when Cindia and Mandy came along. “Why hello fair Linda!” Cindia said. “What do you want!” Linda asked. “I got Linda, help Mikey with Spongebob.” Cindia said to Mandy.

Mikey punched Spongebob over to Mandy who turned invisible and picked Spongebob up, throwing him into a huge mud puddle. “Last time I checked, your fur was burned all up.” Spongebob said.

“Well.. I guess the Bikini Bottom doctors are better than I thought!” Mandy said as Spongebob quickly punched. Mandy watched as mud and blood ran down her nose.
She quickly got up and kicked Spongebob in the mouth. Mikey grabbed him up, while Mandy began beating on him.

Patricia was out beating dear Patrick. Sandy thought about her and Patrick’s last encounter with Mikey and how he created a huge earthquake that brought everyone and everything down. “THAT’S IT!” Sandy shouted. “PATRICK, USE THE UNDER BENAEATH EARTHQUAKE!” Sandy shouted at the top of her lungs.

Patrick was puzzled at first, but then he remembered the Mikey battle. “It’s too dangerous!” Patrick said avoiding blows from Patricia.

Linda and Cindia were battling, but Linda felt weak in comparison to her. Cinda used the light beam and blinded Linda. While blinded, Linda tried to run off, but Cindia kicked her in the back and to the ground went Linda

Cindia stepped on Linda’s back and kept her foot on it as Linda struggled to get up. “You see Linda, the remake.. Is always BETTER!” Cindia said, “No, I think it’s the ORIGINAL.” Linda screamed as she shot light from her eyes into Cindia’s eyes.

Patrick was losing. One more hit and he might as well have died. He looked up at Sandy. “Do it.” her eyes told him. Patrick eyes turned bright yellow and the ground of the arena rumbled. Both him and Patricia went down. After ten minutes Patrick arisen. “AND THE WINNER OF THE GAMES ISSSSSSSSSSSSSS. TEAM SPONGEBOB!” Jeff announced as The Dutchman faded away as his sould was finally Resting In Peace!. “NOOOOOOOOOOOO.” the Dutchman screamed with his presence being erased along with all his clone. Cindia and Mandy both faded away from existence.

Mikey ran off as Linda and Spongebob got up. They were both sort of puzzled. Bikini Bottom had finally gone back to being its happy and bright self.

Patrick, Linda, Spongebob, and Sandy looked at Bikini Bottom with happiness. “So, do I sense a vacation coming on?” Patrick asked. “In honor of Sandy being back to her normal self and you winning and us saving Bikini Bottom…okay!” Spongebob said. “Ooh, I think we should visit Karate Island!” Sandy said. “Sounds good..” Linda said.
-------------
Notes -
- Patrick has developed the power to cause undersea earthquakes.\
- Sandy has returned and is normal again
- Team Spongebob has won against the Flying Dutchman and his clones.
- Will Mikey ever return?

SEE YOU IN SEASON 5!!!!!!!!!!!!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 4/3/2011, 2:47 pm

Currently writing the first two episodes of TS S5. Shin's return will be one you won't want to miss!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 5/15/2011, 12:06 pm

Team Spongebob - Season 5
Ep.64 “The Beasts From Below” (Part 1)
It had been two weeks since the Spongebob, Sandy, Patrick, and Linda left to vacation at Karate Island. It was now time for them to head back to the lovely Bikini Bottom. “Come on Shin! Everything is peaceful here at Karate Island. Come with us to Bikini Bottom!” Sandy asked Shin. “Fine. I guess I have to branch out a bit..” Shin said.

With that, Team Spongebob arrived back at Bikini Bottom. “Wow, what a colorful place..” Shin said. “I knew you’d like it!” Spongebob said. The team showed Shin to Spongy Towers. “Wow, this headquarters is much better than a campsite!” Shin said. “Funny, I said the same!” Patrick said.

Spongebob had set voice recognize for Shin at Spongy Towers. “If anyone unknown comes here, we’ll know!” Spongebob said. Later at night, there were screams coming from the Laguna Beach’s Torch Night. Team Spongebob got down there as fast as they could. Dark green colored monsters rose out of the ground and began attacking the beach goers. Shin threw dart shaped beam of black magic at one of the creatures, causing it explode. Shin smiled.. “Ah… its good to be back!”

Sandy went invisible and jumped on one of the monster’s back. The monster stretched its arm to its back and slapped Sandy off. Sandy’s invisible mode had went off. The monster chased after her. “STOP!” she said creating a telepathically barrier. “What the..” Sandy said confused. Suddenly, arrows shot down a load of the monsters. Team Spongebob was confused none of them could shoot arrows. Then, a girl appeared. She started shooting more arrows, eventually exploding all of the monsters.

She disappeared as soon as she appeared. “Who was she?” Sandy asked. “I don’t know, but she has some archery skills!” Linda said. “Yea, she was able to shoot down most of the monsters..” Shin said. “Well, we better take some blood and skin samples of these ‘monsters’ “ Spongebob said. “Yea, good idea,” Patrick agreed.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 5/15/2011, 12:08 pm

Ep.65 “The Beasts From Below”
Previously, on TS: Later at night, there were screams coming from the Laguna Beach’s Torch Night. Team Spongebob got down there as fast as they could. Dark green colored monsters rose out of the ground and began attacking the beach goers

Then, a girl appeared. She started shooting more arrows, eventually exploding all of the monsters.

She disappeared as soon as she appeared. “Who was she?” Sandy asked. “I don’t know, but she has some archery skills!” Linda said. “Yea, she was able to shoot down most of the monsters..” Shin said.

Sandy’s invisible mode had went off. The monster chased after her. “STOP!” she said creating a telepathically barrier. “What the..” Sandy said confused.

The team got back to the Spongy Towers. “Okay guys, I am tracking the beast now” Spongebob said. “Good.. I wondered who created them. According to my results, the monsters are made of toxic, waste, and venom.” Shin reported. “I’m still wondering about that girl… with the arrows..” Linda said. All eyes turned to her. “Well Linda, we can’t worry about that now.” Patrick said.

“Especially because I’ve found a lead!” Spongebob said. “Good. Lets go!” Sandy said. The team came to a hole in the ground near the Krusty Krab. “Down here guys..” Spongebob said leading them down the dark and dusty trail.

The team came upon an underground campsite. A bunch of the demons were sitting around talking. “We a Couldrons. Our master should respect our strengths.” XJ1 said. “But, XJ1, thereare only six of us left, maybe he’s just trying to be careful..” XJ2 said. Suddenly an array of arrows started to hit the demon’s campsite. Out of nowhere a girl jumps down. Team Spongebob comes in. “Everyone freeze!” Spongebob says. “This is an ambush!” XJ1 says. The demons begin attacking the team. One demon came up to Sandy. “GET AWAY” Sandy said motioning her hands creating invisible telepathic structures that blasted the demon.. mentally. “Ooh.. Headache” XJ2 said.

Suddenly his eyes turned white and he used his telepathic force to push Sandy into a pile of rocks. Spongebob fastly raced on top of XJ1 who had taken the mystery girl’s arrows. Spongebob took them, but XJ1 picked him up and threw him against the stone cold wall. The mystery girl distracted XJ1 by hitting him with her bow, allowing Spongebob to quickly get uo and throw her, her arrows she was almost hit by XJ1’s hand but moved fast and shot him to the wall with an arrow. Shin got up Sandy and Patrick launched a rock at XJ2’s head.

With some trouble, they all escaped. The hole in the ground closed up with Spongebob, Shin, Sandy, Patrick, Linda, and mystery girl all looking at it. Spongebob used his super speed to quickly pull off mysyery girl. She gasped. “ENOUGH!” Spongebob said realizing this girl was Pearl Krabs. “Pearl.. I..” Spongebob started. “Don’t say ANYTHING AT ALL!” Pearl said running off crying, leaving her mask behind.
---------------------------------

How was the Season 5 premiere? :mrgreen:
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 5/15/2011, 12:10 pm

Team Sponge bob - Season 5
Ep.3 “Hard As Steele”
Previously, On TS: Then, a girl appeared. She started shooting more arrows, eventually exploding all of the monsters.

She disappeared as soon as she appeared. “Who was she?” Sandy asked. “I don’t know, but she has some archery skills!” Linda said. “Yea, she was able to shoot down most of the monsters..” Shin said.

Spongebob used his super speed to quickly pull off mysyery girl‘s mask. She gasped. “ENOUGH!” Spongebob said realizing this girl was Pearl Krabs. “Pearl.. I..” Spongebob started. “Don’t say ANYTHING AT ALL!” Pearl said running off crying, leaving her mask behind.

Team Spongebob got an alert on their big screen. “Someone’s attacking the streets!” Spongebob said. “Well, lets quickly bust whatever bad guy it is now..” Sandy said as the team left the tower and raced down to Seahorse Avenue.

A person appearing to be in an iron suit was throwing cars and rampaging the street. “Stop!” Spongebob said using his super speed to get close to the person. “You can’t stop the Metal Man!” he said punching Spongebob away.

Sandy appeared invisible behind him and started throwing telepathic blasts at him. He slid back a bit. “My iron cannot be penetrated!” he said. “Well mister metal, meet mister rock!” Patrick said flying on a rock and shooting a rock at Metal Man. It crushed right on him. He was still standing.

“He might just be invincible!” Sandy said. “NO, everyone has a weakness!” Spongebob said. Just as a bunch of arrows hit Metal Man. Pearl jumped down from a roof. Metal Man attempted to hit her but she jumped in back of him and shot another arrow. Metal Man blocked it.

He then pounded the ground and a load of dust covered him. Pearl went in, but he was gone. “Pearl..” Spongebob said. “He disappeared in that dust storm.” Pearl said trying to walk away. “Does your father know about you activities?” Spongebob asked. “No, but I bet your gonna be the snitch to tell him..” Pearl said. “I’m not..” Spongebob assured her.

She walked backwards into a dark alley. “She’s getting in our way..” Shin said. “I know.” Spongebob said. Sponegbob and the rest of the team went to a dump where some disturbance was reported. “Every thing checks out” Shin said. “’Cept for that car coming our way!” Linda pointed out. The car was exploded mid air by an arrow. “Pearl..” Shin snickers.

Pearl jumped off a pile of trash, rolled over and shot an arrow at Metal Man, who arrived, running up to Team Spongebob. “Team GO” Spongebob shouted. Shin threw some dark hexes at Metal Man. They cut into his iron, causing a screeching noise. Metal Man tried to pound him, but he jumped over. Pearl shot her arrow at Metal Man, then he went after her , but Sandy drove a junky car that she mad invisible, drive right into him. “Score!” Sandy said. Metal Man got up. Spongebob went to Pearl. “I made this for you..” Spongebob said. “What kind of arrow is this?” Pearl asked. “One that explodes sticky substance on your enemy. Use it on Metal Man!” Sponegbob said. Pearl took a nice aim and SHOT! The arrow hit him and pretty soon he was covered in sticky stuff.

The police froze the sticky stuff on Metal Man and had to get about 50 police men and women to carry him off to jail. “I could of just used my powers..” Shin said.

Spongebob went to Pearl. She stepped back. “Listen, I don’t want to hurt you. I just hope me and my team can work side by side with you in the same town with ought any trouble.” Spongebob said. “Sure.” Pearl said quietly.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 5/20/2011, 9:30 pm

Ep.4 “Trails”
Previously, on TS: “Good.. I wondered who created them. According to my results, the monsters are made of toxic, waste, and venom.” Shin reported. “I’m still wondering about that girl… with the arrows..” Linda said.

The team came upon an underground campsite. A bunch of the demons were sitting around talking. “We a Couldrons. Our master should respect our strengths.” XJ1 said. “But, XJ1, thereare only six of us left, maybe he’s just trying to be careful..” XJ2 said.

Spongebob went to Pearl. She stepped back. “Listen, I don’t want to hurt you. I just hope me and my team can work side by side with you in the same town without any trouble.” Spongebob said. “Sure.” Pearl said quietly.

Patrick and Sandy were on patrol. “Patrick! The demons!” Sandy said. The monstrous demons were attacking again. They were after a man in a very charming tux.

Sandy ran up to the guy. “SQUILLIAM? Stay behind me” Sandy said creating telepathic blasts and throwing at the demons. XJ3, XJ2, and XJ5 were slightly pushed back.

XJ1 jumped on Sandy. “Get off!” Sandy said struggling. Patrick floated a rock at XJ1’s side and he was pushed off of Sandy. The demons got themselves together and then jumped on roofs across the whole town. Patrick, Sandy, and Squilliam floated on a boulder. “Patrick, that way..” Sandy guided him.

Patrick had finally caught up with the demons, but they went inside an open hole that closed tight. “Sandy, call the team.” Patrick said with a serious face while bending through the ground.

Sandy turned around to Squilliam. “WHY were they after you?” Sandy asked. “I was trying to take blood samples. I am the smartest of the town. I would easily figure out what these things are!” Squilliam said. “Leave.. Now.” Sandy barked. With that, Squilliam left.

Spongebob, Shin, and Linda arrived. “The demons went underground. I bended through it when it closed. I’ve been waiting for you guys. Now come on.” Patrick said as they all went underground. Little did know..Pearl over spotted them.

The team came upon three different trail ways. “Me and Pat will go in this one. Linda and Sandy that one. Shin you can go alone…” Spongebob said. “Its fine.” Shin said.

Spongebob and Patrick were walking through their trail when XJ2jumped out in front of them. “He warned you might follow.” XJ2 said creating a telepathically echo and using his telekinesis to bend down a group of rocks on Spongebob and Patrick. Patrick made a rock shield on the top of them. He then broke into the ground and him and Spongebob made trail way below XJ2.

Linda and Sandy found a secret door. “So… I guess… we took the right trail?” Sandy said. Then, the boys all arrived. “No, they were all the same trail. I mean they all lead to the same place. Here.” Linda said. “The door has a lock..” Sandy said. Patrick touched it. “Metal is apart of Earth.” Patrick said. “Of course, now all you need to do is connect to the impurities and bend it.” Shin said. Patrick pounded the lock 2 times and put his hands together and sliced right into it. Cracking it open and the door.

They came upon a whole facility system below. “Look some kind of generator..” Shin reported. Suddenly Pearl jumped up above them and she jumped down shooting arrows at the generator. “YOU FOOL!” a man in a purple overlord robe and a crystal glass on his head said.

Pearl went after him. He was running through a tunnel. She shot arrows to his crystal globe that covered his head. He kept dunking and avoiding the arrows. The man got above the ground and climbed the latter of an airplane that was taking off with him. Team Spongebob and Pearl looked at him from above. “No one defeats the Denominator. I hope you know you all just made a horrible mistake.

Pearl turned to the team. “I’m sorry for just barging in on your mission like that..” Pearl said. “No Pearl, is all good. We have a peace treaty right?” Spongebob asked. “Yea, we work side by side in peace..” Shin said. “Working together.. It’d be easier to sort out all this.” Sandy said. “Together? Are you suggesting I join you guys, like join the team?” Pearl asked. “Well, I wasn’t saying that exactly, but if we join forces with you, JUST till this is over..” Sandy started. “JUST till this is over.” Peal echoed. “Welcome Pearl!” Spongebob said giving her a communicator.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 6/3/2011, 5:00 pm

Ep.68 “Improvisation”
Previously, on TS: “Does your father know about you activities?” Spongebob asked. “No, but I bet your gonna be the snitch to tell him..” Pearl said. “I’m not..” Spongebob assured her.

“Listen, I don’t want to hurt you. I just hope me and my team can work side by side with you in the same town without any trouble.” Spongebob said. “Sure.” Pearl said quietly.

“Working together.. It’d be easier to sort out all this.” Sandy said. “Together? Are you suggesting I join you guys, like join the team?” Pearl asked. “Well, I wasn’t saying that exactly, but if we join forces with you, JUST till this is over..” Sandy started. “JUST till this is over.” Peal echoed. “Welcome Pearl!” Spongebob said giving her a communicator.

Pearl was in class thinking about her membership she got with Team Spongebob yesterday. “Pearl, your in a stupor…again.” a girl named Kimberly said, tapping Pearl slightly. “Oh sorry..” Pearl said. “Ha ha, what do you do on the weekends?” Kimberly asked. Pearl just stared at her.

It was time for drama class and Pearl was eager to get her mind off of the Team Spongebob. For the drama class, they were all performing a play on the adventures of a boy who could swim super fast.

The play had to be improved, they had no lines, they just had to make everything up from the top of their heads. A boy named Jeffery played the main character, the swim-really-fast boy Jake. Pearl played in lead. A girl named Melanie.

“Melanie.. I have a secret…” Jeffery acted. “….” Pearl said nothing. She was frozen. “Pearl..” the theatre coach said. “I need lines.. I can’t make up things…” Pearl said, when all of a sudden there were screams. Pearl’s class all went into the hallway to see a dangerous man shooting electric waves. Pearl snuck away and changed into a super heroine costume. “No worries everyone.. The Pink Arrow is here!” Pearl shouted out.

The man who appeared in a yellow and black suit. He shot a bolt of lightning at Pearl. Pearl jumped over and shot at him. He generated an electricity web that blocked the arrow. Suddenly, Team Spongebob crashed in through the roof. “Attacking innocent kids? May Neptune bless your soul!” Spongebob said using his super speed to punch him, but the man put up a full electrical barrier that zapped Spongebob back. Shin shot black strips of power at him while Linda tried to blind with light. He reflected back the light and shot electrical strips at Shin’s.

“I hate to ruin a good party, but the Buzz really needs to go.” he said using electricity to fly away. “The Buzz huh?” Shin said. Pearl called her dad at 2:50. “I’ll be home a little late. Don’t wait up.”

Pearl met up with the team at three O’ clock at Spongy Towers. “Well, the villain escaped and I looked stupid.” Pearl said. “Not for long… he’s at the city dump.” Spongebob said reading the alert screen.

The team got to the dump to see a car almost hit a child . Sandy sent psionic forces at the car and it destroyed mid air. Sandy then turned visible, which frightened the little eight year old. He ran off. She turned back invisible and climbed up a bunch of trash and saw Buzz. “Heeelllooo my prettttyy!” he said shooting electricity at the pile of trash, knocking Sandy onto the ground. All the rumble fell on her. He started shooting more and more. “Spongebob.. What to do?” Pearl asked. “Sometimes, you have no time to form a proper plan, so you got to do your own thing and hope for the best. Follow others lead and just go with it” Spongebob said running off.

“Oh geez, why is karma giving me at lesson in improving?” Pearl questioned to herself. Buzz controlled the electric photons in the junk cars and throughn them at the team. Shim hip hopped across the battle field, making his way over to Buzz. Buzz ran off onto a ledge and below was the ultimate part of the city dump. The ditch. Buzz zapped shin off. “SHIN!” Patrick called. Pearl used her arrow and shot it to the end point of the ledge and caused Buzz to fall into the ditch. “AHH!” he shouted on his way down. The team quickly surrounded her. Everyone gave her positive comments, all except for Spongebob who just winked, but she knew what he meant. And that is.. “Great improvisation.”

The next day at theatre class Pearl nailed down her role and made up some very convincing improvised lines. “..You’ve done your homework, Pearl!” the threatre teacher said. “Thanks. I guess karma just decided to teach me a lesson on improvising J .“ Pearl said, ending the episode.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 6/17/2011, 7:52 am

Team Sponge bob - Season 5
Ep.69 “Wonderland”
Previously, on TS: Pearl was in class thinking about her membership she got with Team Spongebob yesterday. “Pearl, your in a stupor…again.” a girl named Kimberly said, tapping Pearl slightly. “Oh sorry..” Pearl said. “Ha ha, what do you do on the weekends?” Kimberly asked.

Pearl used her arrow and shot it to the end point of the ledge and caused Buzz to fall into the ditch. “AHH!” he shouted on his way down. The team quickly surrounded her. Everyone gave her positive comments.

Pearl had just gotten out of school. “Only a few weeks left till school’s out!” Melanie said. “I can certainly feel it..” Pearl said. “Yah, its been really hot lately.” Melanie replied.

Pearl arrived at the Spongy Towers. “Pearl glad you’re here. The mayor’s castle has been broken into! Lets go.” Spongebob said as everyone ran out of the tower.

The team arrived at the Mayors place and found the halls covered in the strangest ice. Linda slipped. “Linda! Are you okay? Why are these halls so icy?” Spongebob asked. “……and cold.” Patrick added. Inside the office, the team found the mayor in a block of ice and a villain putting freeze into the city power control.

“I am Icenator. I knew I’d run into you chums one day.” he said. “What are you doing?” Sandy asked. “In less than two hours, all electricity in Bikini Bottom will be frozen. Gone!” Icenator told them. “Not on out watch!” Spongebob said.

Icenator mad a tornado of snow and blasted back the whole team. The whole office was covered in snow. Icenator was gone. Linda used her ilumminapathy to shine light on the ice keeping the mayor trapped. “Thanks.” the Mayor said. “Why did he do this?” Spongebob asked. “Me and Hymen, yes that’s his name were friends in high school. We were both the smartest kids in our class. We both had ran for office after years and years in Government. After a toxic spills near his house, he had acquired mutant abilities. For that, people shunned him and he lost to be Mayor of Bikini Bottom. He then valued revenge on Bikini Bottom and me for some reason.

“Well, we can’t let him get away with freezing the town. “Look guys..” Patrick showed them. The whole city was covered in ice and snow. The team ran outside. “Everyone, CAREFUL.” Shin shouted. It was slippery and dastardly. Icenator walked down the streets, freezing cop cars. Suddenly he was hit by a snow ball. “Sup, Icy.” Shin said. Spongebob used his super speed to run up to him, but tripped on the slippery ice. “Sandy, get me into the sky.” Linda asked.

teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 6/25/2011, 1:31 pm

Ep.70 “Facilities”
Previously, on TS: Sandy ran up to the guy. “SQUILLIAM? Stay behind me” Sandy said creating telepathic blasts and throwing at the demons. XJ3, XJ2, and XJ5 were slightly pushed back.

They came upon a whole facility system below. “Look some kind of generator..” Shin reported. Suddenly Pearl jumped up above them and she jumped down shooting arrows at the generator. “YOU FOOL!” a man in a purple overlord robe
and a crystal glass on his head said.

“No one defeats the Denominator. I hope you know you all just made a horrible mistake.

Pearl was baby sitting two nice little boys on a Saturday, when a demon busts into the house. “XJ3!” Pearl said . XJ3 licked his mouth and jumped on the walls. “Kids, go to the back!” Pearl said as she grabbed her emergency bow and arrow from under the conch . Pearl shot at X3, but he dodged her attacks while crawling on the walls. “Man, I am so not getting paid.” Pearl said successfully shooting the demon as Team Spongebob arrives. XJ3 releases a telepathic scream on them.

Pearl and Team Spongebob all fall down as the demon escapes through the roof. Spongebob got up. “Pearl are you okay?” Spongebob asked. “Yes. But have you gotten ANY leads on Denominator?” Pearl asked. “Yea. We found a facility of his not too far from the Krusty Krab strangely.

After Pearl was fired from babysitting the Durum kids, she met up with Team Spongebob. In the back of the Krusty Krab, 5 miles away was a facility. “I’ll transport us there” Shin said. In a jiffy, the team was transported outside of the facility. “I’ll keep a barrier around us. It’ll make us invisible.” Sandy said.

(Let The Bodies Hit The Floor plays https://youtu.be/e8-sMJZTYf0)
Sandy opened the front of the barrier so Shin could shoot his black magic at the door, opening it. Guards arrived. The team ditched the barrier. Spongebob used his super speed to collect must of the guns while Shin shot black magic which pierced right through their hearts. Pearl went up a staircase and began shooting arrows at the guards. One just about almost hit Sandy. “Watch it sister!” Sandy said. Patrick bended pieces of the walls and threw them right at a few guards, creating a bunch of dust. Sandy used her telepathy to find Denominator within the chamber.
(song ends)

“Lets go!” Spongebob said. The team came into his chamber which was like some kind of construction place. Huge metal container filled with lava. Demon specimens, human body parts, plain evil. Denominator came in front of them. “I was expecting you. Don’t think for a minute I wasn’t..” Denominator said. “Whatever. Either way you’ll be arrested for attempted murder of a whole town.” Spongebob said.

“Your adorable. Sadly, I no longer have control of my demons thanks to that archer girl destroying my machine..” Denominator said. Pearl backed away slightly. Suddenly, the demons busted through the glass windows of the facility and began destroying things in the Construction Chamber. “STOP IT YOU BEAST! STOP at ONCE!” Denominator tried to reach into their minds. The beast blasted his mind back. The telepathic sonic force of the demons destroyed the whole chamber. Everyone was under the rumble. Spongebob, Shin, Patrick, Linda, and Denominator all made it out. :”The demons must of left.” Denominator said. “Guys! Sandy!” Linda yelled. Sandy was silver. “Oh no, she must of absorbed my Nan chips. Now she has a robotic side” Denominator said running out. “WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!” Sandy shouted. The team couldn’t move. Not even to chase after Denominator. Everyone was silent.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 6/26/2011, 7:34 pm

Team Spongebob Theme Song!! SOO Happy
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 6/26/2011, 8:51 pm

Episode 4567: The Society of Material Men

"Oh Spongebob, your so handsome," siad Pearl. "Let's get Sandy?"
"But Snady's an evil!" said Spongebob.
"Oh Spongebob, you're so silly," answered Peral. "She's not evil."
Then they went to find her. But as it turns out it was acutally the secret base of the Material Men!
The all threw their things. The Beer Man threw drunkedness at Pearl. "I'm drunk!" siad Peral. "Oh no," saidd Spongebob. "Your drunk!"
before he could stop her, The Mud Man threw a muddy rock at his head. "Taek that!" he said. Ouch" said Spongebog. "Tht hurt!"
Then Patrick came in with Snady and saved the day.
"Thans guys," said Spongebob and Pearl. "Now lets continue are adventue!"

Last edited by Elastic Dog on 6/26/2011, 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 33224

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 6/26/2011, 9:02 pm

Elastic Dog wrote:Episode 0: The Society of Material Men

"Oh Spongebob, your so handsome," siad Pearl. "Let's get Sandy?"
"But Snady's an evil!" said Spongebob.
"Oh Spongebob, you're so silly," answered Peral. "She's not evil."
Then they went to find her. But as it turns out it was acutally the secret base of the Material Men!
The all threw their things. The Beer Man threw drunkedness at Pearl. "I'm drunk!" siad Peral. "Oh no," saidd Spongebob. "Your drunk!"
before he could stop her, The Mud Man threw a muddy rock at his head. "Taek that!" he said. Ouch" said Spongebog. "Tht hurt!"
Then Patrick came in with Snady and saved the day.
"Thans guys," said Spongebob and Pearl. "Now lets continue are adventue!"
Umm..? HAHA
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 7/1/2011, 2:01 pm

Ep.71 "Stronger"
Shin did surgical experiments on Sandy to see if could remove the nanochips that invaded her bio code. Nothing woked. Sandy began crying after surgery. "So I'm stuck with a robotic side?" she asked. "Yes. You can switch between your regular self and your robotic side at any time.." Shin said "But she can never get rid of it.." Linda mumbled. "This is all my fault" Pearl said crying.

"Pearl.. don't blame yourself. No one knew this would happen. Sandy,I believe your robotic side gives you enhanced strength." Shin revealed. "It should be an upside, but I'm not happy..." Sandy said leaving to her bedroom. The next morning, everyone at Spongy Towers woke up the next morning, noticing Sandy had disappeared. "Where could she be?"Patrick said. "Maybe she took a morning stroll?" Linda said. "No. Shin.. ready the Sponge Craft." Spongebob said.

Sandy had located the demons in a small canyon. "Okay robotic side..lets put you to the test" Sandy said transforming. Sandy jumped all the way down. She hit the ground with much force, but felt little pain. "Hmm.." she said to herself. The demons roared. They were using their telepathic screams on Sandy.All six demons. Sandy sonic jumped and punched the living daylights out of XJ1. XJ1 hit the canyon wall. XJ3 grabbed Sandy, but a missile hit his back and made him fall to the ground, letting go of Sandy.

Spongebob, Shin, Patrick, and Pearl got out of the airship that shot XJ3. "You'll all pay for your actions." XJ5 said. "ATTACK!!!!!!" XJ4 and XJ2 shouted. Spongebob used his super speed to create a wind tornado and he kicked it to XJ6, making XJ6 shoot back into XJ1. Shin used electrical magic to shock the demons.

Linda helped Sandy get on the ship. Patrick, Pearl, and Spongebob all made it back to the ship. The Ship took off. Shin's soul self came out and he flew into the ship. They successfully escaped. "I'm sorry guys." Sandy said when they got back to the Tower. "Its fine Sandy, I know this is hard on you.." Spongebob said. "I just felt, I had to test myself - push.." Sandy said. "Well your back and that's all that matters." Shin said.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 7/8/2011, 1:23 pm

Ep.72 "The Hazard Room"
Previously, on TS: "I'm sorry guys." Sandy said when they got back to the Tower. "Its fine Sandy, I know this is hard on you.." Spongebob said. "I just felt, I had to test myself - push.." Sandy said.

Shin Fu was putting the final touches on The Hazard Room. A part of Spongy Towers that everyone would be able to train. "How long is Shin going to take? I wanna go in now!" Pearl said. "Don't be so impatient." Spongebob said. "He's been working on the room for four days." Pearl replied. Shin was installing simulation Apps, but something went wrong. The Spongy Towers alarm went off. "What has Shin done?" Linda said.

Suddenly guns bursted out of the walls and began shooting. "Everyone DOWN!" Spongebob said as bullets flew across the halls. Pearl turned around and used her arrow and bow to explode the guns.

Meanwhile Shin couldn't get out the upper compartment of the Hazard Room. "You are not going anywhere." a woman said walking up behind him. This woman looked made from technology and ice. "Hazard Room?" Shin asked.

A ball shaped object with spikes sticking out, came at Linda. She froze and did the only thing she could do. Shined her light. The object phased right through her and hit the wall. "What?" She asked herself.

"I am technawave!" the woman said to Shin. "Your a virus.." Shin said. Technawvae shot out cold techno ice at Shin which pushed him into the door and choked him.

Patrick, Pearl, and Spongebob made their way into the tower basement. Spongebob opened the Tower tech control panel. "Now." Patrick said. Pearl shot her arrow right at it. Everything shut down. Technawave disappeared and Shin was free.

After some cleaning up, the team regrouped. "Well I guess The Hazard Room needs a lot more work before we can use it." Shin said. "Ohhhh GREAT." Pearl said walking away, leaving everyone laughing.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 7/9/2011, 3:58 pm

Episode 5854: Material Men 2: Stella Gets Her Groove Back

one dya spongebob and sandy wnet to a conert with Perl. "your so romantic" said Spongebob. You too said Snady. Then the Men came over.
"were gonna rock your faces off" they said.

And they did.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 7/13/2011, 3:06 pm

Episode 84: Weasels Ripped My Flesh
Oneday spongebob went fishing. Then into the woods. Then he saw a weasel. it ripped him to death. Then Perl found him. "oh dear why" she said. Then they all had a funeral.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 7/13/2011, 3:08 pm

Episode 85: Story of A Sponge

Afterwards, all of his friends discussed how to bring him back to life. Iknow" said Parick. "We can use zombie powers!"
"we will later."
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 7/13/2011, 4:27 pm

Now its getting out of hand Elastic. Stop.

This is your first warning.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 7/13/2011, 4:34 pm

teenj12 wrote:Now its getting out of hand Elastic. Stop.

Who authorized that?
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 64147

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 7/13/2011, 4:37 pm

I don't know, but I gotta finish up the DOS trilogy.

86. Return of the King
So he came back to life but was zombie but then got better.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 7/13/2011, 4:38 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:

Who authorized that?
I did.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 7/13/2011, 4:41 pm

teenj12 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

Who authorized that?
I did.
Mods don't make rules, they carry them out.

...I think.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 7/13/2011, 4:44 pm

teenj12 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

Who authorized that?
I did.
Mods don't have the power to do that, and making episodes like that isn't breaking a single rule. The only thing you have the power to do about it is ask him to stop nicely, as the creator of the show.

Elastic Dog wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

Who authorized that?
I did.
Mods don't make rules, they carry them out.

...I think.
You are correct.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 7/13/2011, 4:52 pm

As a mod, he is supposed to what I say.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 7/13/2011, 4:54 pm

teenj12 wrote:As a mod, he is supposed to what I say.
What am I supposed to do about what you say? Follow? Love? Hate? Adore? Kill?
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 7/13/2011, 4:56 pm

Elastic Dog wrote:
I want you to stop spamming my thread.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 7/13/2011, 4:57 pm

teenj12 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
I want you to stop spamming my thread.
I suppose I will, now that i'm done with the Death of Spongebob trilogy and all.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 7/13/2011, 4:59 pm

It's not that simple. Wink You don't have the right that all members just have to do everything you want. What he's doing is not spam and it's not breaking any rules, but if you do not wish for him to do so anymore, all you can do is ask him not to since you're the creator.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 7/13/2011, 5:05 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
It's not that simple. Wink You don't have the right that all members just have to do everything you want. What he's doing is not spam and it's not breaking any rules, but if you do not wish for him to do so anymore, all you can do is ask him not to since you're the creator.
What? I can't believe a word you just typed. He is spamming my thread by posting irrelevant posts.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 7/13/2011, 5:06 pm

teenj12 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
What? I can't believe a word you just typed. He is spamming my thread by posting irrelevant posts.

He was NOT spamming, he was joking around.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36930

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 7/13/2011, 5:10 pm

Metal Snake wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

Exactly. Spam is far from that.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 7/13/2011, 5:18 pm

Metal Snake wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

First of all, mind your business.

70s I asked him to stop and he disobeyed that order.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 7/13/2011, 5:21 pm

teenj12 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

Uh teenj, 70s is an admin, and I never remember him giving you authority to give users orders.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36930

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 7/13/2011, 5:24 pm

Metal Snake wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

Uh teenj, 70s is an admin, and I never remember him giving you authority to give users orders.
Its not like I'm bossing anyone. I just asked him to STOP.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 7/13/2011, 5:26 pm

teenj12 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

Its not like I'm bossing anyone. I just asked him to STOP.
Okay, I said you can ask him to stop (respectfully, by the way, would be BEST). And you did not ask him, you commanded him... and said he had a WARNING, which is untrue, as what he has done so far is not against the rules.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 7/13/2011, 5:27 pm

Other people HAVE done this.
teenj12
teenj12