SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures

+2
teenj12
CDCB
6 posters

Go down

CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures Empty CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures

Post by CDCB 1/18/2011, 10:01 pm

Here's my first spin-off. I worked really hard on it, and episode one is finally finished. I hope you all like it. Sorry if it's a little long--I wrote it in script form.

“CDCB’s Bikini Bottom Adventures” – Episode 1

“Pilot”

(It’s a bright sunny day. I wake up in bed.)

CDCB: (yawn) Guess I’ll go get the paper.

(I get up out of bed and, still in my bedtime attire, go to my front door to get the paper)

CDCB: (bends down and searches for the paper) Huh? No paper?? It’s 8 in the freaking—OW!

(a newspaper hits me in the head)

Paperboy: Sorry! (speeds away on his bike)

CDCB[b]: Hrrm… (walks inside house, sits down at kitchen table, and lays out the paper to read it) Okay…now where are the funnies? (flipping through sections) Let’s see…Front page…sports…entertainment…people…Ooh! Technology! Hey, there’s an inventors’ convention down at the old museum! I’ve got to check this out.

(Camera cuts to me driving in my car, going to the inventors’ convention.)

[b]CDCB
: I can’t wait to see the cool inventions they have!

(I find a parking spot, park the car, and head into the museum for the inventors’ convention.)

Ticket Operator: Hold it there, bub! Ticket, please.

CDCB: Do you have a ticket?

Ticket Operator: I work here. I don’t need a ticket.

CDCB: I don’t believe you. Where does it say that?

(As the Ticket Operator answers my question, I secretly sneak away into the museum)

Ticket Operator: (pulls out a manual) It says that right here. Section 49.3 Dash B, Code 148. (turns around and sees CDCB is gone) Hey! Where’d he go? (shrugs) Oh well.

(Inside the museum, I walk around looking at all the inventions in it.)

CDCB: Wow! A virtual 5-D movie experience!

(I observe as a guy with a huge headset over his face gets electrocuted)

Electrocuted Guy: Gaaah!!!!! Too realistic!!!!!

CDCB: Ow…poor guy. (turns around) Hey! That’s amazing!

(Cut to a guy with a top hat and cane he’s spinning around)

Guy 1: Step right up! Be the first to try the new Teleportation Device of Mystery! It doesn’t cost a single cent! It’s free! Absolutely free! Any volunteer can be teleported right before their very eyes! Yes sir! It can do all that! Do I have any volunteers?

(I prepare to raise my hand, but before I can do it, everyone else raises their hand)

CDCB: (slowly raises hand up)

Guy 1: Hey! You! You in the…red shirt!

Guy 2: I knew it!! It’s me!!

Guy 1: No, not you, stupid! (pointing to CDCB) Him!

CDCB: Wha--? Who--? Me???

Guy 1: Yes you, sir. Do you want the job or not?

CDCB: Yes! Yes! I want it!

Guy 1: Good! Good! (indicating the entrance to the teleportation device) Just step right over here and take a seat.

CDCB: (follows the instructions and sits down inside the machine) Say, where is this thing taking me, anyway?

Guy 1: (snickers) I don’t know! (slams door shut)

(Guy 1’s voice can be heard muffled as I speak as we cut to the inside of the machine)

CDCB: Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea after all.

(Suddenly, a huge yellow flash of light appears)

CDCB: Aaah! Too bright!

(The machine begins shaking wildly, knocking me all around.)

CDCB: Th-Th-This...is…b-b-bumpy!

(A blinding flash of light appears, and soon I can feel myself traveling very rapidly, faster than a space ship.)

CDCB: Where am I going?! I wanna go home!!

(The machine shakes wildly again, and then comes to an abrupt stop.)

CDCB: Phew! It’s done. Now where am I? (opens the door, only to have water come into the machine and begin filling it) Aaah! Water?! But…but how?! (tries to close the door but fails) Oh no! I can’t close the door! I’m gonna drown!

(Water fills the inside of the teleportation machine to the top and I’m still alive)

CDCB: (opens one eye) Am I dead yet? (successfully breathes) Hey, I can breathe! But…how is that possible?! (reading a notice on the machine) ‘WARNING: Machine may cause growth of gills and other various fish parts.’ (sarcastically) Oh boy, how convenient. (after a few seconds) Well, I guess I’d better see where this water is all coming from. (opens door and walks out) Oh…my…gosh. (looking up at the sky) Flower clouds… (looking at the ground) floor of sand...

(A jellyfish buzzes by.)

CDCB: (watching the jellyfish) Jellyfish?! I don’t believe it! I’m in Bikini Bottom!

(Meanwhile, SpongeBob and Patrick are out in Jellyfish Fields…well, jellyfishing, of course.)

Patrick: (waving his net around) I’m gonna catch more jellyfish than you, SpongeBob!

SpongeBob: (holding his net above his head ever so still) Don’t count on it, Pat! (a jellyfish buzzes into his net) Got one!

Patrick: (drops his net and goes up to the net SpongeBob holds with the jellyfish inside) Hey, can I see?

(The jellyfish SpongeBob caught flies out and buzzes angrily at Patrick, who runs away as the jellyfish chases him)

Patrick: (screams his weird and unique scream)

SpongeBob: (laughs) Don’t let him get you, Patrick! (laughs more and turns around, noticing someone he’s never seen before) Hey, Pat! Get a look at this guy.

Patrick: (now with a swollen head from the jellyfish stinging him, pokes his head on screen) Where?

(Camera shows me sitting down, sighing.)

CDCB: I wonder if I’ll ever get home.

SpongeBob: (secretly watching CDCB behind some kelp) Poor guy. He looks like he misses his home. Let’s go cheer him up, pal.

Patrick: Okay.

(SpongeBob and Patrick slowly come up to me. I look up and notice them but then look back down, too sad to care that I’m meeting one of my favorite cartoon characters for the first time.)

SpongeBob: Hi, I’m SpongeBob. And this is Patrick. What’s your name?

CDCB: (sighs and looks up at SB) I’m…CDCB.

Patrick: (to himself, but loud enough for SpongeBob to hear) CDCB? Pssh…that’s a weird name.

SpongeBob: (quietly so CDCB doesn’t hear) Patrick!! We’re supposed to cheer him up!

Patrick: Oh. Right.

SpongeBob: (to CDCB) You okay? You look kinda sad.

CDCB: I’m sad because…ah, who am I kidding? You wouldn’t believe me.

SpongeBob: Oh come on, now. You can tell us.

CDCB: Well…

(We see from my perspective when I look at both SpongeBob and Patrick’s goofy smiles. The camera then switches back.)

CDCB: (sigh) Okay…fine. I’ll tell you. (sigh) So, back at home, there was this inventors’ convention, see?

SpongeBob: Uh huh.

CDCB: So, I really wanted to go…and I did. When I got there, I volunteered to test out this teleportation device, and well…(pointing to the empty teleportation device) See that thing over there?

Patrick: You mean the sign?

CDCB: No. No. The big hunk of metal over there.

SpongeBob: Oh yeah!

CDCB: Well this thing…teleported me from (pointing up) up there to (pointing down) down here. I was originally a land creature…but that thing turned me into a fish. So now I have no way to get back home. I think the machine is broken.

SpongeBob: Oh, not to worry. Sandy knows a lot of things about inventing. Maybe she can help!

(SpongeBob and Patrick get up and start to walk away, but notice I’m still where I was before.)

SpongeBob: Well, come on!

CDCB: Uh…okay. (gets up and follows SpongeBob and Patrick to Sandy’s Treedome)

[i](SpongeBob, Patrick, and I arrive at Sandy’s Treedome.)

CDCB: (remains put as SB and Pat walk in with water helmets)

SpongeBob: (he and Pat stop) Aren’t you coming?

CDCB: I…don’t have a water helmet.

Patrick: (walking up to CDCB, holding out water helmet) Here, borrow mine. I’ll wait out here.

CDCB: (takes water helmet from Patrick) Thanks, Patrick. (puts on water helmet)

SpongeBob: Come on, CDCB. Sandy’s right inside this treedome.

(SpongeBob and I walk inside the treedome. As usual, water is drained from it. We walk into the water-free environment. Sandy is right next to her picnic table, enjoying some Texas Tea.)

Sandy: Well howdy, SpongeBob. Who’s your friend?

SpongeBob: Hi, Sandy. This is CDCB.

Sandy: (holding out a hand in front of CDCB) Howdy there, CDCB. (shaking CDCB’s…fin) Don’t ‘member seein’ you ‘round these here parts.

CDCB: Well, actually I’m uh…not from here.

Sandy: Well, where ya from? New Kelp City? Rock Bottom?

CDCB: No, I’m from the…surface.

Sandy: The surface? Well, I’ll be! That makes two of us.

CDCB: (smiles and laughs nervously)

Sandy: So, what can I do fer ya?

CDCB: Well, I was hoping you could help fix this teleportation device that brought me here.

Sandy: Why, sure I could do that!

CDCB: (happily) Really?

Sandy: Yup! Inventing’s what I do best. I’ve have that thing fixed faster than a…

CDCB: Okay, Sandy…I get it. Thanks.

Sandy: Don’t mention it! Just take me to it and I’ll have it ready by say…tomorrow.

CDCB: That soon? Man, I don’t know how to thank you, Sandy.

Sandy: My pleasure, CDCB.

SpongeBob: Well, we’d better get going. Gotta show CDCB around before he leaves.

[i[(Cut to an exterior shot of the Krusty Krab. Camera cuts to an interior shot after two seconds. Inside, SpongeBob is showing me around.)

SpongeBob: And this is the nail that’s always sticking out like that. [i](pointing to the order booth)
And here’s where we order.

CDCB: Cool. (stomach growls)

SpongeBob: (in an unnecessarily baby-ish voice) Ohh…did I hear your tummy growl?

CDCB: Uh…I think so.

SpongeBob: All that trip must’ve made you hungry. I’ll fix us up some Krabby Patties.

CDCB: Mmm...okay.

SpongeBob: (as he walks into the kitchen) No peeking.

(A time card appears on the screen, reading “Later…”)

French Narrator: Later…

(Cut to SpongeBob poking his head through the order window.)

SpongeBob: Order up! (he carries the Krabby Patties to the table where CDCB sits) Here you go! Enjoy your first Krabby Patty!

CDCB: (very gradually, to savor the moment, takes his first bite of a Krabby Patty) Wow… I’ve… I’ve… never had a burger like this before.

SpongeBob: (overly enthusiastic) You love it??

CDCB[b]: Yeah, I do. I had no idea I was missing out! (takes another bite) SpongeBob, thank you for my first Krabby Patty.

[b]SpongeBob
: You’re welcome. Funny…I can’t help thinking we forgot something...

CDCB: (takes another bite of the Krabby Patty) What’s that?

(SpongeBob and I think for a moment)

SpongeBob: I…don’t know.

(Cut to Patrick while he’s still waiting outside Sandy’s Treedome)

Patrick: Hello? Is somebody gonna give me back my water helmet?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(After the commercial break, the episode resumes. We see SpongeBob and I in Goo Lagoon.)

SpongeBob: This is Goo Lagoon, where everyone goes to get a tan…or work out…or just have fun!

CDCB: I gotta admit, this place is pretty cool. (stink lines float around CDCB and he smells them) Gaah! ‘Cept for that. What is that stench?!

SpongeBob: That’s probably Larry the Lobster working out.

CDCB: How much does he work out?

SpongeBob: Well…

(Just then, Larry comes by and notices SpongeBob and I.)

Larry: Well, hey there, SpongeBob. Who’s your friend?

SpongeBob: Hi, Larry. Meet CDCB. He’s new around here, so I was just showing him around.

Larry: I see. (holds out a claw for CDCB to shake) Put ‘er there!

CDCB: Um…not to be rude or anything, but I don’t know if that’s such a good idea…you being a lobster and all.

Larry: Aw, nonsense. I don’t bite. C’mon.

CDCB: Okay…(puts his fin out to shake Larry’s claw; nothing bad happens)

Larry: See? No harm done!

CDCB: Yeah, you’re right! So, uh…nice to meet you, Larry.

Larry: You too. Say, you wanna catch a couple of waves together?

CDCB: Thanks for the offer, Larry, but I don’t know how to surf.

Larry: Well c’mon, then. I’ll show you how!

CDCB: (smiles) Uh, okay.

(Fade to a scene with Larry and I surfing back onto the shore. It is dusk now.)

CDCB: Whew! That was quite a workout, Larry. Thanks for showing me how to surf.

Larry: Don’t mention it. Well, I’d better close the Lagoon. It’s getting kinda late. See ya, CDCB.

CDCB: See ya, Larry.

(Larry walks off screen. Suddenly, it hits me.)

CDCB: Oh man! (walks over to the volleyball net where SpongeBob is) Hey, SpongeBob! I just thought of something.

SpongeBob: Yeah?

CDCB: Where am I going to sleep tonight?

SpongeBob: Oooh. Hadn’t thought of that. Hmm…Oh I know! You could stay with me! It’ll be just like a slumber party!

CDCB: I don’t know…

SpongeBob: Come on. I’ll let you sleep in my bed if you like.

CDCB: (unable to resist the offer) Well, uh, okay. Thanks.

(Cut to SpongeBob’s Pineapple from the outside. Cut again to the inside of SpongeBob’s bedroom. While I rest in SpongeBob’s bed, SpongeBob is saying goodnight to me.)

SpongeBob: Goodnight, CDCB. If you need anything, just give a holler.

CDCB: Okay. Thanks again, SpongeBob.

SpongeBob: (closes the door) See ya in the morning.

(SpongeBob walks down the stairs and into the TV room where Gary rests. He has a blanket set up on his couch.)

SpongeBob: Ahhh, isn’t he nice, Gary? It’s too bad he has to go home tomorrow. I kinda like the guy.

Gary: (meows)[i]

SpongeBob: Well, we’d better get some sleep. Good night, Gare Bear. [i](falls asleep instantly and starts snoring)

Gary: (meows)

(Cut to Bikini Bottom shot. A scallop chirps like a rooster. Cut again to me in bed. I wake up.)

SpongeBob: Good morning, sleepyhead!

CDCB: (yawning, still half asleep) Good morning, mommy.

SpongeBob: Mommy? (laughs) No, silly. It’s SpongeBob.

CDCB: (half asleep) No…please…don’t make me go to school!

SpongeBob: Tell ya what. I’ll go fix us some breakfast and let you wake up a little.

CDCB: (half asleep) My dog ate my homework, Ma’am.

(SpongeBob leaves and goes into his kitchen.)

SpongeBob: (laughs) That CDCB sure is funny. (sigh) I’m sure going to miss him when he leaves.

(Cut to me wide awake at SpongeBob’s table, eating a bowl of Kelpo. SpongeBob is still laughing about some of the things I said earlier.)

CDCB: What’s so funny, SpongeBob?

SpongeBob: Oh…nothing. (changing the subject) Well, today’s the day you go home. I’m going to miss you.

CDCB: (about to eat a spoonful of Kelpo, hearing SpongeBob’s words, places the spoon in the bowl, gets up, and places his hand on SpongeBob’s shoulder) SpongeBob, I’ll miss you too. You’ve been a really good friend to me and…well, I like y—

(Suddenly, SpongeBob’s shell phone rings, interrupting my words.)

SpongeBob: I’ll get it. (he walks over to the phone and answers it) Hello?

Sandy: (heard over the phone) SpongeBob?

SpongeBob[b]: Hey, Sandy! What’s up?

[b]Sandy
: (heard over the phone) Not CDCB, I’m afraid.

[b]SpongeBob[/i]: What?

(Cut to Sandy’s treedome where we see her struggling with the teleportation machine which she now has taken into her treedome, while frantically holding her phone at the same time.)

[b]Sandy
: I tried to fix the Teleportation machine and…I…I couldn’t!

SpongeBob: (heard over the phone) You…what?

Sandy: You see, I had to replace all the broken parts, but one of those parts is one that I’m completely unfamiliar with. I looked everywhere for a replacement, but nobody had that exact part that I needed. I asked why, and they said that it’s a discontinued part. I don’t think y’all can count on me getting’ my hands on one of those, so it looks like CDCB is…stuck here.

(Cut to SpongeBob on the phone.)

SpongeBob: (notices CDCB smiling as he fantasizes about being back home) Oh no.

Sandy: (heard over the phone) Be extra careful when telling CDCB the bad news. He may take it hard.

SpongeBob: I will. Bye, Sandy. (hangs up the phone) Oh, barnacles!

(Cut to CDCB in the kitchen eating some Kelpo.)

SpongeBob: Say, uh, CDCB?

CDCB: Yeah, SpongeBob? Something you want to tell me?

SpongeBob: Yeah. Listen, I—

(The doorbell rings.)

SpongeBob: …will get that. (walks over to the door and answers it)

(Patrick is at the door.)

SpongeBob: (whispering) Hey, Pat, this isn’t a good time. Could you come back later? I’m trying to tell CDCB that he’s stuck here forever.

Patrick: (extremely loudly) What?! CDCB is stuck here forever?!

CDCB: (off screen) SpongeBob? Did Patrick just say I was…stuck here forever?

Patrick: (extremely loudly) You bet I did!!! You’re stuck here forever!!! (calmly) There, that got it all taken care of, SpongeBob.

SpongeBob: Patrick!! I wanted to tell it to him nice and easy!!

Patrick: Oops.

(I come into view looking shocked and extremely sad.)

CDCB: So it’s true…I’m stuck here forever…I’m never coming home?

(SpongeBob and Patrick nod.)

CDCB: (groan) I just don’t know what to say…I…I… (sigh)

SpongeBob: Cheer up, CDCB. You can still have fun with us and everyone else in Bikini Bottom. Why, I’ll bet there’s a whole new set of adventures out there waiting for us.

CDCB: (sigh) I guess you’re right. I can learn to live my life as a Bikini Bottomite. I can get a job, earn a living, and do all kinds of things. Just because I’m a fish instead of a human doesn’t keep me from doing the things I enjoy.

SpongeBob: Yeah! And you can enjoy brand new things, too!

CDCB: (smiling) Thanks for cheering me up, SpongeBob. You know, sometimes you may be annoying, SpongeBob, but in truth, you really are a good friend.

SpongeBob: (in an awkward voice) Aww…thanks.

CDCB: Don’t mention it, SpongeBob. Don’t mention it.

(Fade to me inside SpongeBob’s pineapple. SpongeBob and Patrick have blindfolded me. SpongeBob and Patrick are inside guiding me around since I obviously can’t see.)

CDCB: Come on, guys. What…what are we doing?

SpongeBob: (snickers) It’s a surprise…

Patrick: Yeah! We’re going to—

SpongeBob: (quickly covering Patrick’s mouth) –tell you later. (laughs nervously)

CDCB: (shrugs) Uh, okay.

SpongeBob: C’mon! Let’s go.

(Cut to SpongeBob, Patrick, and I leaving SpongeBob’s Pineapple. SpongeBob and Patrick each hold one of my fins.)

CDCB: Are you sure you can’t tell me what’s going on?

SpongeBob: Sorry. No can do. Just wait and see.

CDCB[b]: (sigh) Ah…okay.

(Cut to the exterior of the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob and Patrick continue to guide me there.)

[b]SpongeBob[/i]: Almost there…and…we made it!

[b]CDCB
: Okay, can I look now?

SpongeBob: Not yet…

CDCB: What?! But you said we’re here!

SpongeBob: The surprise is inside.

CDCB: (sigh)[i] Fine…

[i](SpongeBob and Patrick guide me inside the Krusty Krab. Camera cuts to Krusty Krab interior. Inside the building, everyone in Bikini Bottom, not including Plankton, can be seen. This includes some new friends I haven’t met yet. The Krusty Krab is decorated with streamers, ribbons, and a banner that reads “Welcome CDCB!”)

SpongeBob: Okay…you can look now!

CDCB: (slowly takes off the blindfold)

Everyone but CDCB: Surprise!!! Welcome to Bikini Bottom, CDCB!!!

CDCB: (stunned) I’m so surprised...I…I don’t know what to say…

SpongeBob: We wanted to throw you a welcome party. It’s our way of saying, ‘Welcome to our side of the ocean!’

CDCB: Gee, thanks everyone. I really appreciate it.

Sandy: Hey, that’s what friends are for!

Mr. Krabs: Enough chatter! Who wants some Krabby Patties?

(The whole crowed roars out of excitement...not literally. Camera cuts to SpongeBob, Patrick, and I sitting at one table, eating our Krabby Patties.)

CDCB: (to SpongeBob and Patrick) You know what? I may have lost my family, friends and everyone in my previous life, but to be honest, life here in Bikini Bottom isn’t so bad. I could get used to this.

SpongeBob: That’s the spirit, CDCB! We have all kinds of adventures in Bikini Bottom! I just know there are some waiting right here for us!

Patrick: Yeah!

CDCB: Yes, and I can’t wait to see what kinds of adventures this new life brings about. (sigh) I think I’m gonna like it here.

Last edited by CDCB on 3/24/2011, 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28638

Back to top Go down

CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures Empty Re: CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures

Post by teenj12 1/19/2011, 1:37 am

Wasn't so bad. Continue!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 34452

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 1/19/2011, 2:48 am

Will do! Thanks for the feedback.
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 3/19/2011, 10:43 pm

At long last, here's a brand new mini-short I wrote for CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures.

"Game Daze"

It was just another typical Sunday at SpongeBob’s house. Patrick was over for the day, and we were trying to find something to do.

“Anyone want to play checkers?” I asked.

“Nah,” said SpongeBob. “We played that yesterday.”

“How about…” started Patrick. He lost his idea shortly. “Oh darn! I forgot!”

“Why don’t we play Eels and Escalators?” asked SpongeBob.

“Great idea!” I said.

So we went into SpongeBob’s closet and pulled out the game. I helped by setting up all the pieces.

“We’ll play Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who goes first,” I suggested.

“I thought we were playing Eels and Escalators,” SpongeBob said.

“We are, but Rock, Paper, Scissors is just a way to determine who goes first.”

“Oh,” said Patrick.

“Ready…Rock, paper, scissors…shoe!” I called out.

My hand was rock. SpongeBob’s hand was immobile. Patrick’s hand was scratching his stomach.

“Guys, you’re supposed to make the shapes with your hands!” I said, slightly annoyed.

“You mean like shadow puppets?” asked Patrick.

“Sort of…” I said. “Now pay attention closely, guys. This means rock. This means paper. And this means scissors.”

“Okay, we’re ready,” SpongeBob said.

“Rock, paper, scissors…shoe!” I called out again.

We each held out our hands. Mine was paper. SpongeBob’s was also paper. Patrick held out two hands, both of which formed the shape of a rabbit.

“I made a bunny,” said Patrick.

“Patrick…” I said, now starting to get very annoyed. “We’re supposed to use one hand and make the shape of a rock, piece of paper, or pair of scissors.”

“But I like shadow puppets!!” said Patrick.

“I don’t care if you like shadow puppets or not. Can we please get started? Now let’s try once again…Rock, paper, scissors…shoe!”

We held out our hands. Mine was rock. SpongeBob’s was scissors. Patrick’s was finally in one of the right shapes—paper.

“Okay, so let’s see…Paper beats rock, but rock beats scissors…ugh. Let’s try again, guys,” I groaned.

“Wait,” said SpongeBob. “Why don’t we just start playing?”

“SpongeBob has a point,” I said. “This is wasting our time.”

So we nixed the idea of rock, paper, scissors and just went straight to the game, no longer caring who went first.

“You go first, SpongeBob,” I said.

“Okay,” he said.

He started shaking the dice when he realized something.

“Oh no…”

“What’s wrong, SpongeBob?” I asked.

“This is a two player game…there are three of us!”

“I know how to fix that,” I said.

“How?” said SpongeBob and Patrick together.

“You two go on one team, and I’ll be on another,” I suggested. “Hey, good idea!” said SpongeBob.

SpongeBob resumed shaking the dice. He rolled and got two escalators. “Oh yeah!! Two escalators!” he said out of excitement.

Patrick moved SpongeBob’s piece up the escalator.

“My turn,” I said. I shook the dice carefully. “Come on, baby needs a new pair of…shoes!” I said as I rolled the dice. I got two eels.

“Aw no. I got eels,” I said. I moved my piece down the eel.

Next, it was Patrick’s turn. He rolled the dice and this time one of them was an eel, and the other was an escalator.

“Um, what do we do when that happens?” I asked.

“I…don’t know,” said SpongeBob.

“You know what? Forget Eels and Escalators,” I said. “Let’s go jellyfishing.”

And so we got out our nets and jellyfished the rest of the day.

CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 3/22/2011, 9:23 pm

CDCB’s Bikini Bottom Adventures – Episode 2a
“Gotta Lotta Living to Make”

I was back at home taking a walk through the neighborhood in the early evening. I sat down on a bench and looked at the lake. A few geese honked by. Suddenly I saw my old friend. I got up, ready to shake his hand. We came closer…closer…closer…

“Hey, CDCB!!” yelled my friend in SpongeBob’s voice. “What?” I said confused. The next thing I knew, I was in SpongeBob’s bed. It was all just a dream.

“SpongeBob, why are you waking me up this early? It’s only 7:00,” I said, looking at SpongeBob’s clock.

“I just wanted to say, CDCB, that it’s time for me to go to work.”

“Oh right,” I said. “Forgot you went to work at this time.”

“You should start thinking about getting your own job soon, CDCB,” said SpongeBob.

“Yeah, you’re right,” I agreed. “Hey, maybe I could go to the Krusty Krab with you and see if I can get a job there.”

“That’s a great idea!” yelled SpongeBob. “Oh yeah!!!”

“Please…don’t do that,” I said.

So SpongeBob and I went to the Krusty Krab and I went to Mr. Krabs’ office to speak with him about a possible job.

“And furthermore,” said Mr. Krabs, “ye must guard the secret formula with yer life!”

“I will, Mr. Krabs. No need to worry,” I told him.

“There’d better not be, boy! Now get to work!” he yelled at me.

And so I was hired as a waiter. I knew all the secrets including the Krabby Patty formula. I left Mr. Krabs’ office and went to the kitchen to wait for an order to deliver.

“Hey, you got hired!” said SpongeBob when he saw me. “Yep,” I said. “I sure did.

“Here’s your first delivery,” said SpongeBob as he handed me a plate with a Krabby Patty on it. “Thanks,” I said. I walked out of the kitchen, only to be stopped by a high pitched, “Wait!!!”

“What is it, SpongeBob?” I asked. “I didn’t tell you which table the order is for!” said SpongeBob. “Oh, of course,” I said. “How silly of me to forget.” “The order is for table number 4,” SpongeBob told me. “Okay, thanks,” I said.

I took the order to the customer. Little did I know that at that very moment, Plankton was spying on me through one of the floor boards in the Krusty Krab.

“Amazing! Krabs hired a new employee! Perhaps this is my way to get the Krabby Patty formula!” he thought out loud. “Gaah!” he screamed as I inadvertently stepped on him. “All I need to do is trick him into saying the formula!” laughed Plankton evilly.

So Plankton worked on perfecting his plan the next couple of days. When his work was finished at last, he set off to put his plan into action.

“Good day, sir,” said Plankton to me as I carried an order to a customer. “I see you’re new around here—oomph!” I stepped on Plankton a second time because I didn’t notice him.

“Hey, you fool!” said Plankton in a sudden change of tone. “Down here!”

I looked around trying to find who was calling my name. Looking down, I saw the small green creature who was yelling at me.

“Oh, hey, Plankton,” I said. “What’s up?”

Plankton smirked. “Oh, nothing much. I was just”—he talked faster—“wondering if you could tell me the Krabby Patty formula!”

Though I probably shouldn’t have, knowing Plankton and all, I looked shocked. “Plankton!” I said to him. “Do you really think I’m that stupid?” “I’d like to see you solve for x,” muttered Plankton under his breath. And with that, Plankton left.

I went back to the kitchen and told SpongeBob what had happened. He gasped out of shock. He warned me to be careful around Plankton and not to tell him the formula under any circumstances. And so we went back to work.

We worked the whole rest of the day. I served many Krabby Patties and everything went well…that is, except for the time I slipped on SpongeBob’s spatula and nearly dropped Fred’s Krabby Patty, just barely catching it.

That night, I closed up shop and said goodbye to Mr.Krabs. SpongeBob and I began to walk home when we came across Plankton again.

“Well, if it isn’t SpongeBob and…um…” Plankton started to say, suddenly forgetting my name.

“CDCB,” I reminded him.

“Right, right…” said Plankton. “So what’s new? Have you done anything…secret?”

“Now you know very well that we can’t tell you about those things, Plankton,” said SpongeBob. “Don’t make me launch you.”

“Yeah,” I added. “I can go get Mr. Krabs right now if I need to.”
“Please! No! Anything but that!” screamed Plankton. “Listen, let’s just forget about all that ‘secret’ stuff.”

“Um, okay…” I said.

“Well, I must be off. Got lots of plans to develop…I mean, got a lot of things to take care of!” He left once again, headed for the Chum Bucket.

“Uh, yeah,” I said in an unsure voice, with the idea that Plankton was stretching the truth.

Soon, the day was over, and SpongeBob and I walked home.

When we entered SpongeBob’s pineapple, I started thinking about how my first day at work went.

“That was some day at work, huh, SpongeBob?’ I said.

“Sure was,’ replied SpongeBob.

“Does Plankton always show up like that?” I asked.

“Well…yeah,” said SpongeBob. “He shows up a lot.”

“I see.”

“Well, I’ve got to go feed Gary, then it’s off to bed for me.”

“Okay Good night, SpongeBob.”

I walked up to SpongeBob’s bedroom. I continued thinking about my first day at work. It was my first job, and it wasn’t nearly as easy as SpongeBob made it look. Even with the hard work, I was still able to find my job enjoyable. In fact…

*snore!*

I was fast asleep.

Little did I know that at that very moment, Plankton was up to no good, working on one of his latest inventions.

“Wrench, Karen,” said Plankton. No response. “Ahem. WRENCH, Karen.” Still no response. “Do I have to do everything myself?!” yelled Plankton as he went and grabbed his miniature wrench.

“Why waste my time helping when I know you’re going to fail…again?” said Karen.

Plankton ignored that comment.

“Soon, CDCB will have no choice but to give me the Krabby Patty formula to me!”

“And how do you plan to accomplish that?”

“Patience, Karen. These things cannot be rushed!”

“Oh...right.”

“Finished at last! Now it’s time to put my master plan into action!”

“Wheee…” said Karen without a trace of enthusiasm.

“Gotta run, Karen. I’ll see you when I have the Krabby Patty formula! Mwahahahahaha!”

Back at SpongeBob’s pineapple, I was having a really nice dream. Like the dream I had the morning before, I was back at my old townhouse. I walked out the door and I saw my old friend again. I ran down the stairs to shake his hand. Our hands met. A piece of pie floated by, and I asked him, “Want some pie?”

Suddenly, my friend yelled, “Wake up, you fool!” in Plankton’s voice, except this time, it was robotic.

“Wha--?” I said, waking up to find a robot standing next to SpongeBob’s bed. “Who…who is this?”

Suddenly the robot grabbed me.

“Tell me the Krabby Patty formula, and you will be released!”

“What?! Is this you, Plankton?”

“Eh, no! It’s…Bob…”

“Plankton, I know it’s you.”

“Fine. It’s me.”

“I’m not telling you the Krabby Patty fomula,” I said.

“Oh I think you will,” he said.

Suddenly, Plankton’s robot carried me down the stairs of SpongeBob’s house. I saw SpongeBob fast asleep on the couch.

“Help! Help! Wake up, SpongeBob! Plankton’s got me!”

SpongeBob just rolled around in his sleep. It was no use. He wasn’t waking up.

“Aw man,” I said. “Plankton, please let me go!”

“Again, I will only let you go if you give me the Krabby Patty formula.”

“Never!” I said.

Plankton’s robot crashed through the wall of SpongeBob’s pineapple, still carrying me. We went past Squidward and Patrick’s houses. Unfortunately for me, none of them awoke, despite my constant screams for help.

“Will you shut up?!” said Plankton inside the robot.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked.

“To the Chum Bucket,” he answered.

“Why the Chum Bucket?”

“You’ll see when the time is right.”

“Hrrm…”

Plankton carried me past Mr. Krabs’ house. I once again screamed for help. I couldn’t tell if anybody heard me this time, but I hoped for the best.

Before I knew it, I was at the Chum Bucket. Plankton carried me in with his robot. The first thing I noticed inside was a giant bucket of acid.

“Why the giant bucket of acid, Plankton?” I asked.

“If you don’t tell me the Krabby Patty formula, I’m going to hang you above this giant bucket of acid and drop you in it!”

“Oh, that’s original…”

“Hey, I’m evil! What do you expect?”

I shrugged.

“Anyway, will you tell me the formula, or do we have to do this the hard way?”

“Plankton, I’ll never tell you.”

“Okay, then. We’ll just have to do it the hard way.”

And with the help of his robot, Plankton tied me up with a rope and hung me above the big bucket of acid.

“You won’t get away with this!”

“Oh, but I will. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to gloat to Karen about this.”

Plankton left and went into the kitchen to, like he said, gloat to Karen. Meanwhile, I was hoping that someone would come and rescue me. I was beginning to think that this was the end. Would I ever survive?

Not too much longer after that, who should come to my rescue but SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs.

“CDCB!” yelled SpongeBob.

“Not so loud, boy!” said Mr. Krabs. “Plankton will hear!”

“So you did hear me after all, Mr. Krabs,” I said as they moved the bucket of acid and untied me. “Thanks for saving me.”

“No problem, boy! Now let’s get yeh outta here!”

As we left the Chum Bucket, I could have sworn I heard an “Arrrrgh!!!” coming from inside. Maybe it was just me.
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 3/25/2011, 6:09 pm

Here's another mini-short.

CDCB’s Bikini Bottom Adventures – Mini Short 2 – The Formula

We were at the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob and I, just doing our job. As I went to deliver a customer their patty, I heard a loud scream from SpongeBob.

“What is it?” I asked.

“The Krabby Patty formula…it’s…it’s…”

“Yeah?”

“It’s…missing!”

“What? But that’s impossible! It was just there a minute ago! I know—I checked!”

“Well, it’s not here anymore.”

“Dang. Do you think Plankton took it?”

“More than likely.”

“I see.”

“We should solve this mystery and find the culprit.”

“You’re right, SpongeBob. Let’s solve this case.”

So SpongeBob and I donned detective suits, complete with fake mustaches and bubble blowing pipes and started working on solving this mystery.

“Monday, 8 am. We discovered that the Krabby Patty secret formula was missing,” I wrote down on a notepad.

“CDCB, who are you talking to?” asked SpongeBob.

“Um, nobody…” I said.

“Uh, okay.”

“Let’s look for clues, SpongeBob. What did you notice first when you saw that the formula was missing?”

“Let’s see…I noticed a set of footprints.”

“Big or small?”

“Well, actually, they were my own footprints, CDCB.”

“Okay…anything else?”

“Nope.”

“Well, let’s go question the main suspect—Plankton.”

So SpongeBob and I went to the Chum Bucket to question Plankton. We arrived there to find him playing a game of cards with Karen.

“Got any threes, Karen, my computer wife?” said Plankton.

“Go fish,” said Karen in a bored voice that showed she’d rather be doing something else.

SpongeBob and I burst into the room.

“The jig is up, Plankton!” said SpongeBob. “We know you have it!”

“Have what?!”

“The Krabby Patty secret fomula,” I answered. “Now hand it over.”

“What the barnacle are you talking about?! I didn’t take it!”

“Sure you did,” said SpongeBob. “We know you did.”

“For the last time, you fools, I didn’t take it!”

“Well, if you didn’t take it,” I said, “who did?”

“Don’t ask me! I have no idea! Now get out of here! Karen and I have a card game to finish!”

We were starting to get the idea that Plankton really didn’t take the formula. We left the Chum Bucket and went back into the Krusty Krab.

“I just don’t get it,” I said as we re-entered the kitchen. “If Plankton didn’t take the formula, who did?”

Just then, Mr. Krabs came into the room.

“Just a heads up, boys,” he said. “The Krabby Patty secret formula has been relocated to me hidey hole, so…um, boys?”

We shot angry looks at Mr. Krabs.

“Boys?”
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 4/10/2011, 1:02 pm

Episode 2b has now been released.

CDCB’s Bikini Bottom Adventures – Episode 2b – Boating School

It was a bright and sunny Monday morning in Bikini Bottom. I had just gotten up and helped myself to a bowl of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Bran Flakes. SpongeBob was eating a bowl of Kelpo.

“Well, today’s the day I go to boating school,” said SpongeBob as he put down his spoon. “I just know I’ll pass this time.”

“Uh, yeah…” I said, trying to remain positive.

As I finished my last spoonful of cereal, I had an idea.

“Hey, SpongeBob,” I said. “Don’t you think it’s about time I started learning how to drive a boat?”

“Yeah,” said SpongeBob. “Hey, I know! Why don’t you go to Boating School with me today? I know it’ll be fun!”

“That’s a great idea!” I said excitedly.

So we went with that plan, and I followed SpongeBob to Boating School. I expected the class to be really easy, considering I knew how to drive a car back on the surface. After all, how different could driving a boat be?

We went in through the front entrance and looked for the classroom.

“Here it is!” said SpongeBob. “Mrs. Puff’s classroom!”

We went into the room and took our seats. I sat in front next to SpongeBob. Soon after that, Mrs. Puff and the rest of the class came in and sat down.

“Good day, class,” said Mrs. Puff. “I see we have a new student. Would you mind telling the class your name?”

I was a little nervous when I got up in front of the class. “CDCB,” I weakly said.

What followed next was a ton of laughter. Apparently the class saw humor in my name.

“Settle down, class,” said Mrs. Puff. “It’s not nice to make fun of someone’s name.”

Embarrassed, I sat down and pulled out a pencil, ready to take notes.

“Now class, today we will be going over stoplights,” said Mrs. Puff. “Green means ‘Go,’ Yellow means ‘Slow,’ and Red means ‘Stop.’”

As she continued talking about the difference between red, yellow, and green lights, I looked around the room and noticed that almost everyone was focused on me, rather than Mrs. Puff. Some of them made silly faces at me, while others whispered insults. SpongeBob didn’t notice much of this—he was just busy taking notes.

I began to write down on my paper:

Green – Go, Yellow – Slow, Red – Stop.

Suddenly a paper airplane hit me in the back of my head. I reached down on the floor to pick it up and unfolded it. It read:

Loser

Below was a very crude drawing of me. I crumpled it up and put it in my desk. Then I resumed taking notes:

You stink.

“Wait, did I just write that?” I thought. I looked to the side of me and saw someone whispering the words, “You stink,” to me.

I ignored it and went on with my work.

To the other side of SpongeBob, a student was whispering to him.

“Are you actually friends with that guy?” said the fish.

“Yeah,” said SpongeBob. “Why?”

“No reason,” the fish said with a snicker.

Up until lunch time, things pretty much went that way. I would get distracted by someone making fun of my name and forget that I was even doing my work. One time Mrs. Puff actually noticed I was focused on other things and made me repeat the question she had just asked me.

When lunch came around, I pulled my lunch out of my desk—two Krabby Patties. As I took a bite out of the first one, I started feeling disappointed about how the day had been going so far. Aside from SpongeBob, all of my classmates were making fun of me all because I had an unusual name. I was beginning to wonder if Boating School was really worth getting picked on. I took another bite and tried to convince myself that things would work out, as they always have.

When lunch ended, I followed SpongeBob to his locker as he got a notebook out of his backpack.

“Why is everybody being so mean to me?” I asked SpongeBob. “My name isn’t that weird, is it?”

“Well,” said SpongeBob, “everyone used to be mean to me, too. But they got tired of it after a while.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Yep. Just hang in there, buddy,” said SpongeBob.

“Okay,” I said.

As I went back into the classroom with SpongeBob, I thought about what SpongeBob had said to me. Perhaps he was right—maybe I just needed to hang in there and ignore everyone’s insults and jokes about my name. How hard could it be?

“Welcome back, class,” said Mrs. Puff. “Please take your seats.”

I did just that and prepared to take more notes. As Mrs. Puff started talking about the importance of yielding to pedestrians, I was beginning to feel much better now. Why, I’d pretty much forgotten what had made me feel so upset in the first place. Things were working out really well.

Unfortunately for me, my troubles weren’t over. While I was working on a worksheet, I was pelted in the arm by something very wet. I looked at my arm. It was a spitball. Furious, I wiped it off and called out, “Mrs. Puff!”

“Yes, CDCB?”

“Someone just pelted me in the arm with a spitball,” I said.

“A spitball?” said Mrs. Puff. “I don’t see one on your arm.”

“That’s because it’s on the floor now. I wiped it off.”

“A likely story. CDCB, I’ll have a word with you about making spitballs after class.”

“But…but…”

“No buts. Now get back to work.”

A few fish behind me snickered. Muttering under my breath, I followed Mrs. Puff’s instructions.

The day finally ended when the bell rang,

“Put your pencils down, class,” said Mrs. Puff. “The day is over. Remember that tomorrow is a field trip. We will be visiting the biggest underwater boat. And CDCB, stay here. The rest of you may leave.”

SpongeBob and the others left.

“Mrs. Puff, I have to—“ I began.

“CDCB, I know you’re new here, so I’ll let you off with a warning. But in order to be in my class, you must behave in my class. Is that clear?”

“Yes, ma’am,” I weakly said.

“I want you to be on your best behavior during our field trip tomorrow,” she added.

“I will be,” I said.

“Goodbye,” said Mrs. Puff.

I left her classroom and I saw SpongeBob waiting outside. Nobody else was in the hallways. I think they were already on their way home.

“Tough luck, eh, CDCB?” said SpongeBob.

“Yeah,” I said. “I wish my first day wasn’t so rough.”

“It’ll all work out,” said SpongeBob. “You just have to wait and see.”

“Okay,” I said.

That night, I lay in SpongeBob’s bed reading a book on how to drive a boat for homework. I closed the book and began worrying about how the field trip would be. I could just see everyone but SpongeBob shooting paper airplanes and spit balls at me.

Before I knew it, I was on the bus to the biggest boat. I sat next to Mrs. Puff (someone else was driving the bus) as a punishment for my behavior.

Suddenly, I noticed a paper airplane hit Mrs. Puff in the back of the head.

“Did you throw that, CDCB?” asked Mrs. Puff.

“No, ma’am. I didn’t,” I said.

“I don’t appreciate lies,” she said.

A spit ball hit her.

“Hey! I thought I just told you to stop! CDCB! CDCB! CDCB! CDCB!” she repeated.

Suddenly I woke up with SpongeBob at the side of the bed. Fortunately for me, it was all just a nightmare.

“Good morning, CDCB!” said SpongeBob. “Today’s the day of the field trip!”

“Yeah,” I said without a trace of enthusiasm.

At boating school, my fellow classmates greeted me in voices of mockery. “Oh look! It’s CDCB!” they said. I just groaned.

“Today’s the day of our field trip!” said Mrs. Puff. “Everyone line up, and we’ll head off to the bus!”

As I tried to line up, a few students held out their legs and tripped me.

“And no tricks, CDCB,” added Mrs. Puff.

“Yes, ma’am,” I groaned as I got up.

On the way to the biggest boat, my classmates invented their own song.

CDCB is a dork
He really smells
He’s made of pork

He’ll never fit in
Yeah, it’s no use
Why’d they ever let this guy loose?

They repeated this song over and over on the way to the biggest boat.

When we got there, I tried to be on my best behavior so Mrs. Puff would think I did a good job for once. As we went in, a few students cut in front of me in line, of course without being noticed by Mrs. Puff.

We went inside a boat. Mrs. Puff was our “tour guide” and I found her tour very interesting.

“What’s this button do?” asked SpongeBob pointing to a button.

“DON’T TOUCH THAT!” screamed Mrs. Puff. “That button turns the boat on!”

“Oh,” said SpongeBob.

“And now,” said Mrs. Puff, “here’s where the sailors keep their supplies…”

I zoned out for a minute.

I was starting to wonder if anyone would ever learn to like me and stop picking on me. Getting picked on meant I could get into further trouble with Mrs. Puff. I didn’t want that to happen.

Maybe if I did something for the group they would like me, I thought.

Almost immediately after I thought that thought, I felt a huge jerk in the boat and heard an alarm go off.

“Attention, everybody,” said a fish over a loudspeaker. “Someone has pressed the button, and the boat is moving!”

“We can see that!” I said.

“Why don’t you just turn it off?” asked Mrs. Puff.

“The button is jammed!” said the fish over the loudspeaker.

“Oh gracious!” said Mrs. Puff as she freaked out. “Whatever will we do?!”

“We’re gonna die!” said my classmates. “Fish and sponges first!”

Just then I got an idea.

“Wait, everybody,” I said. “I have an idea!”

“What?! How can you possibly have an idea?!” said one of the fish.

I went outside the boat and found a big rock. With all my might, I took the rock and threw it underneath the boat, jamming it together and stopping the boat from moving.

“Hooray!” said Mrs. Puff. “You saved the day!”

But she wasn’t nearly as excited as my classmates.

“Wow, you did it!” they said. “I…guess you’re not so bad after all.”

“Really?” I said. “You mean it?”

“Yep,” said one of them. “You know, you’re really a cool guy.”

I couldn’t have been happier. I walked away, feeling like a big goal had been accomplished. Everyone liked me. I guess SpongeBob was right. It just takes a little time for everyone to like you.
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by SOF 4/10/2011, 3:20 pm

good episode, CDCB
SOF
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 35523

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 4/10/2011, 6:28 pm

Yeah, that was pretty good. Smile
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46768
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 4/10/2011, 6:45 pm

Thanks guys. Smile
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 4/20/2011, 7:05 am

Here's a brand new episode. I think this may be one of the best ones.

CDCB’s Bikini Bottom Adventures – Episode 3 – WhaleBlubber! Part One

It was another quiet morning in Bikini Bottom. The sun was shining upon the water and scallops were chirping by. It was the most peaceful morning I’d had since before I got teleported into Bikini Bottom at the inventors’ convention.

I got up out of SpongeBob’s bed and walked outside to smell the fresh morning… water. I watched as the paperboy delivered SpongeBob’s newspaper. Picking it up, I walked back inside to lay the paper across the table.

SpongeBob woke up as I passed by the couch.

“Morning, CDCB,” he said. “Is that the paper you’ve got there?”

“Yep,” I said. “I was just about to read it.”

I went into the kitchen and unfolded the paper. My eyes immediately caught note of the headline:

New Visitor in Bikini Bottom!

At first I thought it was me they were talking about, but as I read on, I became aware that I was wrong:

This new visitor goes by the name of WhaleBlubber and is currently looking around for a place to stay. Sources say that an incident at an inventor’s convention brought this former human here to Bikini Bottom. More info tomorrow.

I was surprised. The infamous WhaleBlubber from TV.com and SBC was here in Bikini Bottom for the same reason I was.

“Hey, SpongeBob, get a look at this,” I said as he entered the room.

“WhaleBlubber, huh?” he said when he finished reading the article. “Interesting...”

An alarm went off on SpongeBob’s watch.

“Ooh! It’s time for work,” he said. “C’mon, CDCB. Let’s go!”

SpongeBob and I put our hats on and went to work. As we walked to the Krusty Krab, we noticed some fish who were also reading the paper. I hoped to see everyone doing something else at work.

But just my luck. Everyone was also reading the paper. Everyone except Squidward.

“I don’t believe it,” I said. “Everyone’s talking about WhaleBlubber!”

“Oh great. Just what I need. More WhaleBlubber fanatics,” said Squidward. And with that, he lay with a magazine over his face and went to sleep.

“SpongeBob! CDCB!” said Mr. Krabs coming out of his office. “Get to work and stop lounging around!”
“Aye aye, sir!” said SpongeBob.

“You’ve got it, sir,” I said.

And we both went back to work.

“One double Krabby Patty, no cheese,” said Squidward, handing us a piece of paper that had the order on it. SpongeBob cooked the order and I took it to the customer. The usual routine.

“Here you go, sir,” I said. “Enjoy your patty!”

“Thanks,” said the customer. “Say, have you heard the news about WhaleBlubber?”

“What?” I said, hoping I had misheard.

“I said have you heard the news about WhaleBlubber? The story is all over the place!”

“Excuse me one second.”

And so I left. I went to the kitchen to talk this over with SpongeBob.

“Hey, CDCB! Did the customer like their patty?”

“SpongeBob, we need to talk. I don’t know if I can take much more of this. Everywhere I go, somebody is talking about WhaleBlubber!”

“Hmm…that is a problem.”

“One Krabby Patty with a side of WhaleBlubber,” said Squidward, obviously trying to get on my last nerve.

That’s pretty much how the day continued. People were talking about WhaleBlubber constantly, and it was hard for me to keep my cool. That night as SpongeBob, Squidward, and I walked home from work, SpongeBob couldn’t stop talking about WhaleBlubber.

“Don’t start this again,” said Squidward and I together.

“Sorry!” said SpongeBob. “WhaleBlubber just sounds so fascinating, and—“

Squidward grabbed SpongeBob’s lips and held tightly.

“Shut it,” he said, clearly not wanting to hear more.

We passed by the Chum Bucket. Had we known what was going on inside, we might have done something about it. Well, SpongeBob and I, at least. Squidward could have cared less.

Inside the Chum Bucket, Plankton seemed to be very pleased.

“This new WhaleBlubber guy is just what I need to get the Krabby Patty formula!” said Plankton.

“What do you mean?” asked Karen, not really that interested.

“If WhaleBlubber is evil, perhaps I can use him to get the Krabby Patty formula!” laughed an ever evil Plankton.

“Oh boy,” said Karen sarcastically.

“Join with me in our victory laugh, will you Karen?” said Plankton, still laughing.

Silence from Karen.

“Why aren’t you laughing?”

“I don’t see much humor in this.”

Meanwhile, the user known as WhaleBlubber walked through Bikini Bottom, still becoming aware of where he was.

“Oh, man. Where did this stupid machine take me?” said WhaleBlubber.

He came across a sign that read, “Welcome to Bikini Bottom.”

“I’m in…Bikini Bottom?” he moaned. “But how…how is that possible? Isn’t this place imaginary?”

A jellyfish buzzed by and stung him.

“Ow!” he screamed. “I seem to be awake. This is really weird.”

WhaleBlubber continued walking until he came across a bucket-shaped building.

“Come on, it’s funny!” said a voice inside. “Laugh with me!”

“Is someone in there?” said WhaleBlubber, opening the door to the Chum Bucket.

“What? Who…who…who are you? And why are you in my restaurant?” said Plankton when he saw WhaleBlubber.

“Plankton? Is that you?” asked WhaleBlubber.

“Who’d you expect—the tooth fairy?”

“I don’t know…I’ve just never seen you in real life before.”

“What do you mean?”

“A teleportation device of mystery took me there.”

“The real mystery is what you want with me,” said Plankton.

“I just want to know…that is…would you like to…” said WhaleBlubber.

“Yes? Yes? Get on with it, WhaleBlubber!” shouted Plankton impatiently.

“I was wondering if you’d…like to…do evil stuff together.”

“You mean, you want to be…partners?”

“That’s right,” replied WhaleBlubber.

“Hmm…” thought Plankton. “I like the sound of that. But…would I have to pay you?”

“Not at all,” said WhaleBlubber.

“Welcome aboard,” said Plankton. “Now let’s get to business. The first thing we should discuss is how I—I mean—we’re going to steal the Krabby Patty formula.”

Plankton and WhaleBlubber talked about how they would plan to steal the Krabby Patty formula.

Back at SpongeBob’s house, I couldn’t sleep.

“SpongeBob,” I said, “I can’t sleep.”

“Why not, CDCB?” asked SpongeBob, just waking up.

“Well, I’ve just been thinking…”

“About what?”

“WhaleBlubber.”

“WhaleBlubber?”

“Yeah, I can’t help but think that WhaleBlubber’s arrival could lead to something very bad.”

“Aw, don’t worry, CDCB. I think we’ll be safe with WhaleBlubber.”

“Really? You do?”

“Sure! We’ve got nothing to worry about!”

With that assurance, I went back to sleep. But I had no clue what was going on right now. Plankton and WhaleBlubber were perfecting their plan.

“Yes!!!” screamed Plankton. “Our plan is complete!!! Tomorrow morning, we set it into action!”

The next day, I went to work at the Krusty Krab. Unfortunately for me, I was still worried about WhaleBlubber and that was distracting me from work. Mr. Krabs caught note of this and called me into his office.

“CDCB, me boy, yer work pace has been down lately. Is something on yer mind?” asked Mr. Krabs.

“Well, Mr. Krabs,” I said, “I’ve been worried about WhaleBlubber. You know, Bikini Bottom’s new visitor.”

“I see. Go on.”

“And I’ve been worried that something bad is going to happen with WhaleBlubber. You see, back home where I lived at first, I was a member of a forum called SpongeBob Community. And—”

“Hold it there, boy. SpongeBob Community? You were on a forum named after me fry cook?”

“Never mind the name. The important thing is that on this forum, WhaleBlubber was a hacker. In fact, he’d had a history of hacking on sites like TV.com and even a SpongeBob chat group. So I’ve been thinking—”

“A SpongeBob chat group? Boy, where do ye find these sites?!”

“Mr. Krabs, please! This is very important!” I snapped at him. “I’m sorry, Mr. Krabs, but you really should be listening.”

“Right, right, boy. Go on.”

“So, I’ve been thinking that maybe WhaleBlubber is going to use this experience to his advantage, considering his history of hacking, and possibly destroy Bikini Bottom.”

“Destroy Bikini Bottom?!” said Mr. Krabs, now worried. “He might get me money! We’ve gotta do something!”

“Yes, I agree, something has to be done.”

“But what?” wondered Mr. Krabs.

Just then, someone came into the Krusty Krab, destroying the front entrance. It was Plankton and WhaleBlubber.

“Oh my gosh!” said SpongeBob. “It’s WhaleBlubber and Plankton! CDCB was right!”

“Attention, Krabs!” said Plankton through a megaphone. “Surrender the Krabby Patty formula or WhaleBlubber and I will have to take drastic measures!”

“What?! You’ll never get me formula! I’d like to see yeh try!”

Plankton smiled evilly as he spoke. “Citizens of Bikini Bottom, prepare to meet your doom!”

To Be Continued…
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 4/20/2011, 7:13 am

When I saw the name of this episode, I thought "OH GOD NO PLEASE NO HALF-ASSED WHALEBLUBBER JOKES" but that actually turned out to be pretty good.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46768
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 5/15/2011, 3:43 pm

Thanks, Wumbo. Here's the second part of the episode. I would have posted it sooner, but my Wi-Fi had a problem with it, so I only just got it fixed last night.

CDCB’s Bikini Bottom Adventures – Episode 3b – WhaleBlubber! Part Two

Previously on CDCB’s Bikini Bottom Adventures…

Just then, someone came into the Krusty Krab, destroying the front entrance. It was Plankton and WhaleBlubber.

“Oh my gosh!” said SpongeBob. “It’s WhaleBlubber and Plankton! CDCB was right!”

“Attention, Krabs!” said Plankton through a megaphone. “Surrender the Krabby Patty formula or WhaleBlubber and I will have to take drastic measures!”

“What?! You’ll never get me formula! I’d like to see yeh try!”

Plankton smiled evilly as he spoke. “Citizens of Bikini Bottom, prepare to meet your doom!”

And now we return to your regularly scheduled episode…

“Come in,” said Plankton looking towards the shattered entrance to the Krusty Krab. Suddenly a robot came. But this wasn’t just any robot. This was a robot version of me! Or at least I thought it was—it was hard to tell.

“Is that supposed to be me, Plankton?” I asked.

“Err…well, yes! It is supposed to be you!” Plankton said nervously.

“Looks like something that came out of the garbage,” said Squidward.

“Ooh, good one, Squid,” I said.

“Anyway, I’ll give you, Krabs, one more chance to give me the formula. Otherwise, this robot will take over!”

“Never!!!” yelled Mr. Krabs. “You’ll never get me formula!”

“Oh, but I will! Just watch! WhaleBlubber, pull the lever on the robot!”

“Yes, boss!” replied WhaleBlubber.

WhaleBlubber did just that and pulled the lever that was on the side of the robot. It shook. It spun. It did a loop-de-loop. Until finally, it was on. Red lights showed up all around the robot.

“Well, what are ye waiting for, lads? Run for your lives!” screamed Mr. Krabs.

“Not so fast,” said Plankton with a smile on his face. “WhaleBlubber and I will blow the place up if you try to escape.”

“So basically, you’re holding us hostage?” I said.
“Pretty much, yeah,” said Plankton. “Why?”

“Well, you know…it’s just been done so many times it’s kinda…you know…old.”

What followed was a lot of murmuring among those in the Krusty Krab.

Plankton was infuriated by my comment.

“Will you stop commenting on the quality of my plans?! I am an evil genius! You get what you get!”

“Whatever,” said Squidward.

“Anyway, on with the plan,” said Plankton. “WhaleBlubber, press the button.”

WhaleBlubber did so and the machine turned into a coffee maker.

“Whoops,” said WhaleBlubber. “That’s the coffee maker button.”

He pressed another button and the machine turned into a big disco ball.

“Whoops,” said WhaleBlubber, “That’s the disco button.”

He pressed yet another button. This time the machine turned into a giant laser.

“Hmm…” said Plankton. “Maybe this is a little extreme, even for me…nah!”

WhaleBlubber was about to press a button on the laser and start firing when I interrupted.

“Wait!” I shouted. “WhaleBlubber, isn’t there some other way than firing lasers at us?”

“Oh, there are plenty more ways to do this,” said WhaleBlubber, “but I’m not using them.”

“Well,” I said, thinking fast, “can’t you give us time, just to say goodbye to each other?”
“CDCB, what are you doing?” whispered SpongeBob.
“Quiet, SpongeBob,” I whispered back. “You’ll see what I mean.”
“Okay,” he said.
“Well, I suppose it wouldn’t hurt,” said WhaleBlubber. “Go ahead. You have five minutes. Talk amongst yourselves. I’ll be keeping time.”
We huddled up.
“Guys, I’ve got a plan,” I whispered.
“What’s your plan, CDCB?” asked SpongeBob.

“Well, you see, I was thinking we could…”
And so I secretly told my plan to everyone. SpongeBob was so enthusiastic that I had to tell him to keep it down a couple of times. But before long, everyone knew what the plan was.
“Hey, WhaleBlubber,” I said. “Are we allowed to take bathroom breaks?”
“What?! No!”
“But we have to go!”
“Oh, fine. You may all have a bathroom break. But be quick!”
“Thanks!” I said.
And so we went into the bathroom of the Krusty Krab—the customers, SpongeBob, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, and I—and I made sure everyone knew what to do.
“Okay everyone,” I whispered. “We are going to escape through the air vents. Make sure you don’t make too much noise so nobody notices.”

One by one, we climbed into the vent. Mr. Krabs took a little longer because his butt was too big. But I was fortunately able to push him into the vent after a little hard work.

“What do we do now, CDCB?” asked SpongeBob.

I looked behind myself and saw a sight I’d rather have not seen. WhaleBlubber and Plankton were standing at the shattered window of the Krusty Krab looking straight at us. We’d been spotted.

“We run! That’s what we do!” I shouted.

We ran as fast as our flimsy legs would carry us.

“Don’t just stand there,” yelled Plankton. “Get them!”

WhaleBlubber and Plankton rode on the robot through the hole in the entrance.

“I won’t let them get away, boss,” said WhaleBlubber.

Meanwhile, the others and I found a cave to hide in. We figured that would be the last place Plankton and WhaleBlubber would look.

“This is just great!” complained Squidward. “I’m stuck here in a cave with nothing but complete barnacle heads, and it’s all because of—“

“Squidward, go complain on yer own time!” said Mr. Krabs.

Squidward muttered to himself.

“What we need,” I said, “is a plan.”

“What plan would that be?” asked a fish.

“I don’t know. I haven’t thought of one yet,” I said.

Just then, I heard voices outside of the cave.

“This isn’t working,” said WhaleBlubber. “We need a new strategy.”

“What do you mean, WhaleBlubber?” wondered Plankton.

“I mean, I think we should…split up.”

“Split up?”

“Yeah, so we can find the others a lot more easily.”

“I suppose that could work…okay, let’s do it!” said Plankton.

“Great!” said WhaleBlubber. “You go that way, and I’ll go this way.”

And so they each went their own separate ways. WhaleBlubber went to the left, Plankton went to the right.

“Okay,” I said. “Guys, here’s the plan.”

I told them the plan and everyone seemed to like it. So nevertheless, we put it into action.

Out of the cave came SpongeBob and I, both of us inside of a costume that resembled WhaleBlubber. Underneath the costume, I stood on top of SpongeBob.

“Okay, SpongeBob,” I said. “Act like WhaleBlubber would.”

“Gotcha, CDCB!”

“Now let’s find Plankton.”

“Okay.”

So SpongeBob and I looked around for Plankton. We searched high, low, left, right, up, down…we searched everywhere. We were beginning to think we’d never find Plankton until suddenly, we heard a sound.

“Where could those stupid hostages be?” grumbled Plankton as he looked behind some rocks.

“Now!” I whispered to SpongeBob. “I’ll do the talking.”

SpongeBob and I walked awkwardly, but somehow convincingly, up towards Plankton.

“Ah, there you are, WhaleBlubber!” said Plankton. “Have you found the others, yet?”

“Uh, yes, sir!” I said in my best WhaleBlubber impression.

“Well, where are they?” said Plankton impatiently.

“They’re…I…I can’t tell you.” I replied.

“What?! Why not?” roared Plankton.

“Because…” I stammered.

“Yeah?!” shouted a very annoyed Plankton.

“We uh…”

SpongeBob whispered to me an idea.

“Thanks, SpongeBob,” I whispered back. “Okay, Plankton. I will tell you where they are if you…balance a rock on your head.”

“But…but…but it’ll crush me!” whined Plankton.

“No rock, no deal,” I said.

“Okay, fine,” Plankton grabbed the first rock he saw and placed it on his head. “Hey, this is easy! Now what?”

“Now,” I said, “you have to…do the can-can!”

“The can-can?! No way! I’ll look stupid!” refused Plankton.

“No can-can, no deal,” I said.

“Fine, fine,” said Plankton. He did the best can-can dance SpongeBob and I had ever seen in our lives. “Okay, now can you tell me where everybody is hiding?” he asked hopefully.

“Yes, I can tell you now.”

“Oh goodie! Where are they?”

“You know that cave over there?” I asked pointing to it. “That’s where everyone is.”

“Thanks, WhaleBlubber! I owe ya one!” said Plankton as he ran to the cave as fast as his stubby legs could carry him.

When we arrived inside the cave, there was a huge contraption. Plankton didn’t seem to notice it which was fortunate for us, considering he probably would have done something to wreck our pan, had he had the slightest clue as to what was going on at the moment.

At that very moment, the real WhaleBlubber happened to be walking by. He noticed everyone in the cave.

“Hey! What’s going on?! And is that supposed to be me?!”

“Now!” I shouted.

Just then, Mr. Krabs pulled a lever on the contraption which started it up. WhaleBlubber looked up in confusion. Gears turned, whistles blew, and switches flipped, until finally, a huge glass dome came down on WhaleBlubber and Plankton.

“Hooray!” said SpongeBob as we took off the costume. “We did it!”

“But…but…how could you…? How did you…? You caught me!” said a shocked WhaleBlubber. “But how?!”

“Because, WhaleBlubber,” said SpongeBob. “Good always triumphs over evil! Evil never will win.”

“Aw, nonsense!” shouted WhaleBlubber. “I’ll be back!”

“Yeah, in 20 years or so,” I said. “I’m calling the police!”

“Noooooooo!”

And so Plankton was taken to Prison for the Criminally Tiny, and WhaleBlubber was taken to plain old prison.

All we heard about WhaleBlubber from then on was his numerous attempts to escape. He never did succeed, although he came pretty close one time. I don’t think he’ll ever manage to escape from prison, do you?
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 5/18/2011, 6:44 pm

Here's another new CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures! It's a little shorter than the rest, but it's still a good one, I hope.

CDCB’s Bikini Bottom Adventures – Episode 4a – Moving Out

It was just another typical day in Bikini Bottom for me. SpongeBob and I were seated on the couch watching our favorite show, The New Adventures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, and eating our breakfast—Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Bran Flakes.

“Stop right there, evil doer!” said Barnacle Boy to the Man Ray.

“Eeeeeeeeevil!!!!” screamed Mermaid Man.

Barnacle Boy groaned.

“Bwa ha ha ha ha! You’ll never catch me!” said Man Ray.

“That’s what you think, Man Ray!” said Barnacle Boy while Mermaid Man continued to scream.

“Ah, but you’re wrong! You’ll never win…once I unleash my secret weapon!”

The camera showed Barnacle Boy’s reaction as Man Ray pulled out his secret weapon which we couldn’t see. Then the following words appeared on the screen:

To Be Continued…

The credits began rolling as SpongeBob turned off the TV.

“Boy, that was some episode, huh, CDCB?” he said.

“Yeah, I especially liked the part where Mermaid Man talked in his sleep,” I said.

Just then, SpongeBob looked at his schedule for the day and noticed something.

“Hey! Today’s the day we’re going jellyfishing with Patrick!” said SpongeBob.

“Oh, right! I almost forgot about that!” I replied.

SpongeBob and I gathered up our jellyfishing nets and gear and went outside.

It was immediately after that that we noticed a construction crew outside.

“Um, what’s going on?” I said to one of them.

“Huh?” he said. “Oh, uh, we’re just working on building some new houses here.”

I noticed that the house they were building was right next door to SpongeBob’s.

“Hey! I’m gonna get a new neighbor!” he said. “I’m ready!”

“Yeah,” I said. “This is going to be really exciting. I can’t wait to see who moves in.”
“Yep,” said SpongeBob. “Well, time to go jellyfishing!”

SpongeBob and I walked to Patrick’s house. Our walking seemed to have disturbed Squidward, as he popped his head out of his window and looked angrily at us.

“Oh, great,” he said to himself. “What are those two barnacle heads doing now?”

SpongeBob and I didn’t hear him. Instead, I knocked on Patrick’s rock and it opened up.

“Hey, SpongeBob and CDCB! Are you ready to go jellyfishing?” said Patrick.

“You betcha!” said SpongeBob. “We’re gonna catch soooo many jellyfish!”

“Yeah,” I said. “Let’s go!”

We waited for the next bus to Jellyfish Fields. When it arrived, we hopped on and took our seats. I noticed that some people were looking at us like we were weirdos, but I didn’t care, nor did I say anything.

It was then that I noticed an ad on the back of the seat in front of us. It read:

New houses available in Bikini Bottom! Get one today!

I realized that I had been living in SpongeBob’s house for a long time now. It was about time for me to start moving into my own house. I knew I had to say something to SpongeBob sooner or later, but I waited before I said anything. I didn’t want to spoil the time together.

We had a great time catching jellyfish. SpongeBob and I caught tons, and Patrick even caught a few. The three of us took the bus home and went back to our houses. I felt the time was just about right to tell SpongeBob my thoughts.

“SpongeBob…” I said, as he started cleaning some dishes. “I…I have to be honest with you.”

“What is it, CDCB?” asked SpongeBob, putting away a clean dish.

“Well, I’ve been living here for a while, right?”

SpongeBob nodded.

“So I’ve been thinking—I know this may be hard for you, but—well, I think I need to move into my own house.

SpongeBob dropped a plate out of shock, and it shattered with a big CRASH!

“You’re…m-m-moving? But…but…”

I put my hand on SpongeBob’s shoulder. As I began to speak, I noticed a few tears fall out of his eyes.

“SpongeBob,” I said, “I know this is hard for you, but…I have to move. You have your own house, Patrick has his own house, and even Squidward has his own house.”

“Yeah…” said SpongeBob, still crying.

“Look, when I do move, I promise I won’t move too far away, okay?”

SpongeBob looked happier.

“Okay.”

“Thanks, buddy. I knew you’d understand. I’ll help you clean up the pieces of the plate,” I offered.

I got out a broom and dust pan and started sweeping. As I dumped the shards into the trash, SpongeBob came up to me and said, “You’ll still come and visit me, right?” I smiled when he said those words. “Of course I will,” I said.

That night, I had a dream. I dreamt about my new house and what it would be like.

I was relaxing in a chair when I heard the doorbell ring. I went to open the door, and it was SpongeBob.

“Hey, CDCB! I just wanted to welcome you into your new home!” said SpongeBob.

“Hey, thanks, SpongeBob. I really appreciate that,” I said.

I began to show him around the place.

“So this is your new home, CDCB?” asked SpongeBob.

“Yep, this is it. Ain’t she a beauty?” I replied.

SpongeBob looked at several portraits of random people that were hung around the walls. I had no clue who most of these people even were.

“Wow,” said SpongeBob. “That’s sure a lot of portraits you got there.”

“Yep,” I said as we walked into the kitchen. “Now here’s my favorite room—the theater!”

I opened the door and showed SpongeBob what was the biggest theater room he had ever seen. At least 20 rows of chairs stood in front of a huge screen.

“So what movie will it be?” I asked SpongeBob. “I’ve got Mermaid Man V.S. the Atomic Flounder, Sea Wars, and My Little Clammy…wait a second. How did that get in there?”

“Actually, CDCB, I just want to watch the news,” said SpongeBob.

I was a little surprised by that comment.

“Uh, okay,” I said.

I grabbed a remote and turned on the news.

A Realistic Fish Head showed up and was giving a news broadcast.

“And be sure to stop by the best place in Bikini Bottom, CDCB’s house!” he said. “CDCB has games, food, and even a theater! Don’t waste your time! Go to CDCB’s house today!”

SpongeBob groaned.

“Uh, something wrong, SpongeBob?” I asked.

“CDCB…” said SpongeBob in an unusual tone, “you don’t even care about your friends anymore, do you?”

“I…beg your pardon?”

“Your house is all over the news! My house never got all over the news!”

“SpongeBob…” I started to say.

“Why, I’m sure that just this second, people are gonna come in and—“

Suddenly, right on cue, fish by the dozen came running into my house.

“Whoa! Hey! Ouch, that was my elbow! Take it easy!” I tried to say to the fish that kept coming in.

I couldn’t stop them. There were fish all over the place. I was doomed.

“You should have let your friends be your focus, CDCB!”

“But I…I…I…aaaaaaaah!!!!” I screamed.

SpongeBob came upstairs almost immediately.

“What’s the matter, CDCB?” asked SpongeBob.

“Nothing,” I said. “Just a little nightmare.”

Obviously, I was nervous about moving into a new house. But I wouldn’t let a silly little nightmare stop me from moving. I had to, and I would.

SpongeBob and I looked through many different houses over the next month. We looked through big ones, small ones, and even abandoned ones. But none of them were just right.

It was then that we were beginning to give up. But then we noticed the house next door to SpongeBob’s. It was completely finished, and it had a For Sale sign in front of it.
“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” I asked SpongeBob.

“I think I am,” said SpongeBob.

I filled out the necessary paperwork, paid the money, and moved into my new house—the one next door to SpongeBob’s.

“Hooray!” said SpongeBob. “I have a new next door neighbor, and it’s you, CDCB!”

“Yep," I said. “It’s gonna be nice having you as a neighbor.
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 6/13/2011, 6:02 pm

Here's a brand new episode of CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures--the first in the premiere week.

CDCB’s Bikini Bottom Adventures – Episode 4b – Squid’s New Friend

I woke up in my bed. I did some strolling around the new house and it was perfect. I went downstairs into the Living Room and turned on the TV. There was a news report that interested me.

BREAKING NEWS: A mass prison break-out has just happened at the Bikini Bottom Jail...many were stopped though. As far as we know, none had escaped,” said Perch Perkins on the TV.

“Yikes, at least nobody had escaped,” I said.

I turned off the TV after watching some Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy. I walked outside and had an idea: "I’ll paint a picture of my house! I love Art a lot so why not?" I grabbed a sketchbook from my room and held it in my fin. I also grabbed some supplies and tried to find a perfect view spot.

“Ahh, this is perfect!” I said.

Meanwhile, Squidward was in his house and was very angry.

“That’s it, I have had it with this neighborhood! I was fine with 2 morons, but I draw the line at 3! Though I suppose CDCB couldn’t be as bad as SpongeBob and Patrick, but I’ll just have to see on that.”

He then looked at the window and saw me painting an image of my house.

“Hmm...he likes Art too, eh?” Squidward said. “Maybe I could handle him.”

Squidward went outside and came next to me.

“Hey Squidward,” I said.

“Finally, someone with artistic talent around here other than myself,” he said.

“Oh thanks, but I am no expert,” I replied.

“Oh yes, this is brilliant! The grey colors are just right and while it is not finished, I can picture a decent image in my mind!” he said.

“Well, Squidward seems to like me,” I said to myself.

“Want to paint all of our houses, including SpongeBob and Patrick’s?” I asked.

“Oh sure, as long as those two don’t ruin it!” he said.

“They won’t,” I assured him. We went up to a cliff and had a perfect view of the neighborhood.

We began painting.

“Fishpaste, I forgot my big brush!” said Squidward.

“I have a spare one,” I said as I handed it to him.

“Why thank you...friend!” said Squidward.

“You mean it, I am really your friend?” I asked.

“Oh yes yes yes! A person with a taste in Art and someone who isn’t annoying is all I have been waiting for all of these years!” Squidward said.

For the rest of the day we continued painting and we finished up eventually.

“It’s perfect!” I said. “Can I hang it up as a decoration in my house?” I then asked.

“Oh sure! But remember to let it dry!” said Squidward.

“Thanks, Squid,” I said. “You know, I always thought you hated me.”

“Oh no, I was sceptic at first when you arrived, but now that I learned of your tastes, you will be my new friend!” he said, happy.

“Wow, Squidward is pretty happy,” I said to myself. We went home and wished each other good-night.

I woke up the next morning and went outside to see SpongeBob.

“Hey CDCB, I see you had a nice time with Squidward,” he said, a bit annoyed.

“What is wrong with making new friends?” I asked.

“You didn’t spend much time with me at all yesterday,” said SpongeBob.

“You are still my friend,” I said.

“Then why did you paint that amazing painting with him that you have on your wall?” asked SpongeBob. “I am a decent artist too! I saw everything!”

“Listen SpongeBob, you are still my friend, but Squidward has been upset for the past few years. It’d be nice if he had a friend too,” I said.

“Patrick and I are his friends too though!” said Spongebob.

“Well..I don’t know about that, but..”

“Well, I hope we can have some time together later,” said SpongeBob as he walked away into his pineapple.

Just then, Squidward went into my house.

“Hey CDCB, we’re going to the Art Museum!” he said.

“Oh, fun!” I said.

“Meet me at the Bus Stop Downtown at 2:00, ok?” Squidward said.

“Sure!” I said. He was happy and left.

I sighed and looked at the painting.

“If I abandoned Squidward, he would be upset and grumpy again. If I abandoned SpongeBob, he would be upset too and might not welcome me here...”

“I hate situations like this, what am I going to do?” I said to myself.

Well, I had to pick one and picked: Art Museum with Squidward. At 2:00, I went to the Bus Stop after some walking. SpongeBob looked out his window, angry that I had abandoned him again.

Squidward was there. “You made it, now let’s go!” he said as we walked onto the Bus and I put a coin in.

“Thanks,” said the Bus Driver.

A shady man in a long coat walked on with us, but I didn’t suspect a thing.

I sighed and looked out the window. I guess Squidward heard me. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Nothing.” I replied.

We eventually arrived at the museum and the shady man got out with us. We walked in and paid the lady at the counter.

“Welcome and have a nice time,” she said.

“Now CDCB, let’s check out the 'Atlantis Gateway', one of my favorites,” said Squidward.

We found it at I gazed at its beauty.

“Wow, must have taken them a long time to make it,” I said.

Just then, the shady man in the coat unrevealed his coat.

“Stop right there!” he said, revealing himself to be SpongeBob.

“SpongeBob, what are you doing here?” asked Squidward, almost annoyed.

“Don’t talk, best friend stealer!” said SpongeBob.

“What? I didn’t steal him! Besides, he is better than you!” he said as the two kept arguing.

“Well, at least I am not a grump!” said SpongeBob, defending for himself.

“Be quiet!” I yelled.

“Look, you two are both my friends. I accept that. But Squidward has needed a friend for a very long time. SpongeBob, you still have Patrick as your friend.”

“But you are also my friend!” said SpongeBob.

“Well, if you two keep this up, I don’t know about that,” I said.

“Look, how about this: I spend time with both of you. SpongeBob one day, or Squidward the other day. Maybe a few hours with SpongeBob and a few hours with Squidward,” I said.

“I guess that could work,” said SpongeBob, feeling a bit better.

“But SpongeBob, you can’t get jealous if I make more friends. You and Patrick can’t be my only friends forever,” I said.

“I understand,” said SpongeBob. SpongeBob and Squidward forgave each other and I forgave SpongeBob.

“Alright, now you three better get out of here before you scare off more of my customers with your fighting,” said the museum manager.

“Sorry sir, we had some friend drama,” I apologized. “We made up.”

“Alright, good.”

We went back home and I showed SpongeBob the painting Squidward and I had made. Patrick came over as well.

“Oh, how colorful!” said Patrick.

“Glad you guys like it,” I said. “I’ll have this painting to remind me of the whole neighborhood of our houses,” I said.

“Hey! Let’s paint something all together!” SpongeBob said.

“Good idea, but no fighting, okay?” I said.

“Alright, fine,” said Squidward as we all shook fins.

The episode ended with SpongeBob, Squidward, Patrick and me painting an image of The Krusty Krab.

(Guest written by jjsthekid)
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 6/14/2011, 3:11 pm

I decided to premiere this episode a couple hours early, so here's the next episode!

CDCB’s Bikini Bottom Adventures – Episode 5a – The Haunted House

It was another wonderful day in Bikini Bottom. SpongeBob, Patrick, and I were jellyfishing in Jellyfish Fields.

“Okay, guys,” I said. “I’m going to catch the biggest jellyfish ever!”

“We’ll see about that!” said SpongeBob in a cheerful mood.

“I think I caught one!” said Patrick.

“Uh, Patrick, I think that’s a rock,” I said.

“Oh,” said Patrick.

I looked all over Jellyfish Fields for a jellyfish to catch. Soon, I spotted a green one.

“Hey, SpongeBob. I think I found one,”

“Whoa…” said SpongeBob. “The green ones are nearly impossible to find!”

“Well, what are we waiting for, guys? Let’s get it!” I said.

So we followed the jellyfish all over Jellyfish Fields. We kept following it when it took us all over Bikini Bottom. Soon we came across a place we’d never seen. It was a wide open area surrounded by a field of kelp. We decided to follow the jellyfish through this field.

“Where do you guys suppose this leads?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” said SpongeBob.

“I bet it leads to ice cream!” said Patrick.

“Patrick,” I said with a sigh. “You think everything leads to ice cream.”

Patrick didn’t hear me.

“Look, guys!” I said. “Is that what I think it is?”

SpongeBob and Patrick gasped.

We gazed at it as sea bats flew around it. It was an old deserted house.

“Should we…go explore?” said SpongeBob.

“I don’t see why not,” I said.

We walked up to the house and I knocked on the door. It fell over with a big CRASH!

“Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea after all,” said Patrick, feeling a bit nervous.

“Nonsense,” I said. “This house won’t bite.”

We looked around the old house. There were overturned tables, some shattered in half. The curtains around the windows were in shreds as if someone or something had torn through them. I thought I saw a broken window not too far away from me.

“Come on,” I said, pointing to a doorway with a door halfway off the hinges. “Let’s go this way.”

SpongeBob and Patrick shuddered as they walked through the doorway with me. I felt a little scared myself, but I didn’t want to admit it.

Suddenly, we heard a voice.

“Oooo!” said the voice. “Why are you in my house?”

“What…was that?” I said.

“Holy Krabby Patties! It’s a ghost!” said SpongeBob.

“Relax, guys, it was probably just the wind,” I said.

“Where do you think you’re going?” said the ghost when we turned around.

“Let’s get outta here!” screamed Patrick.

“Oooo! You can’t escape!” said the ghost.

We ran as fast as we could, but the ghost was too quick for us. I think it was the fact that he could fly through walls that allowed him to keep beating us.

Finally, we found the exit.

“That was close!” I panted.

“You said it!” said SpongeBob.

“Uh huh!” said Patrick.

We paused to catch our breath. Suddenly, something hit me.

“Uh, guys?” I said.

“What is it, buddy?” said SpongeBob.

“I think I left my net inside that spooky house.”

“Oh fishpaste!” said SpongeBob. “Guess that means we’re going to have to go back in and get it.”

“No way!” I said. “I’m not going back in there!”

“Neither am I!” said Patrick.

“But come on, guys! We have to get CDCB’s net back,” said SpongeBob.

“Yeah, that’s true, SpongeBob,” I said, “but how are we going to get past the ghost?”

“What we need,” said Patrick with a sudden burst of intelligence “is a plan. A plan to deceive the ghost into thinking that we’re one of him! That way, only then can we retrieve CDCB’s net with safety!”

“Wow! Nice going, Pat!” I said.

“Wha—? Der—? Whoozat?”

I sighed.

“Well, what are we waiting for?” I said. “Let’s think of a plan.”

So we thought, and thought, and thought until SpongeBob finally came up with an idea.

“Okay, here’s the plan,” said SpongeBob whispering to Patrick and I. “Do any of you guys have bed sheets?”

Patrick pulled three sheets from out of nowhere with no expression.

“Um, where did you get those bed sheets?” I asked him.

“I dunno,” said Patrick.

“Ooookay...” I said suspiciously. “Well, let’s get on with our plan.”

We put on our bed sheets and crept inside the house.

“Okay, we’ve made it this far,” I said. “Now let’s find that net!”

“Ahem!” said a voice from behind us. “Just where do you think you’re going?”

“We’re j-j-just fellow gh-ghosts,” stuttered a frightened SpongeBob.

“Y-yeah,” said Patrick. “We come in peace!”

“Patrick! That’s alien talk!” whispered SpongeBob.

“Thought you could fool old ghosty here, huh?” said the ghost. “I know it’s you. You’re just wearing bed sheets. I mean, really. That’s the oldest trick in the book. Now get out of my house before I pull a scary face on you!”

The three of us—SpongeBob, Patrick, and I—ran out of the haunted house.

“That sure didn’t work,” I said. “Anybody got any other ideas?”

“Ooh! Ooh! I know!” said SpongeBob waving his hands around.

“What’s your idea, SpongeBob?” I asked.

“My idea…” said SpongeBob, “is that we should cover ourselves in flour!”

“What are we, four?” I said.

“No, no, we’d use the flour to trick the ghost into thinking we’re one of him. Just like you said before, Pat!” clarified SpongeBob.

“That’s a great idea, SpongeBob!” I said.

“That plan’s sure to work,” said Patrick.

“Only problem is, where are we going to find some flour?” I said.

Again, with an expressionless face, Patrick pulled a big sack of flour out of nowhere.

“Where’d that flour come from?” I asked. “Eh, never mind that,” I quickly added. “Let’s just get on with the plan.”

So we covered ourselves in flour and went back into the haunted house.

“Oooo!” we said, looking for the ghost. “We are ghosts…”

We couldn’t find the ghost anywhere, so we assumed that the coast was clear.

“Come on, let’s look for the net,” I said.

“Okay,” said SpongeBob and Patrick.

We went up the stairs and looked for where I’d dropped my net. We searched the bathroom, the closet and even the balcony, but still no sign of my net.

Suddenly, out through the walls popped the ghost. He startled me so much that I jumped.

“Ooooo!” said the ghost. “Get out before I resort to drastic measures…”

“Ooooo!” I said. “But we are ghosts…”

“Noooo you’re not…” said the ghost. “You’re the same guys who tried to trick me before! Now get out before I…”

Before the ghost could finish his sentence, SpongeBob, Patrick, and I slid down the bannister of the stairway and ran out the empty doorway.

“Okay, guys,” I said. “This time I have a plan that will work.”

“What is this plan of yours?” said Patrick. “It better be good!”

“I’ll tell you my plan, but first we need a mirror,” I said.

Patrick once again, without expression, pulled a mirror from out of nowhere.

“How do you keep doing this?” I said.

So SpongeBob, Patrick, and I once again went back into the haunted house. We were feeling very confident now. We just knew this plan would work and that we could retrieve my jellyfishing net.

SpongeBob, Patrick, and I placed the mirror inside the haunted house. We all hid behind it. Then, in the loudest voice I could make, I called out, “Hey ghost!!!”

In an instant, the ghost flew into the room where we were. He came closer and closer into the mirror.

“Hey,” he said looking into the mirror. “I look ravishing today. Okay, come on out, boys. I know this is the old ghost-sees-himself-in-the-mirror-and-is-scared-of-himself trick.”

“Aw man,” I said. “I really thought this plan would work.”

“You’ll have to try better than that,” said the ghost.

“Well, back to the old routine with running out,” sighed SpongeBob.

“Oh no. Allow me to do the honors,” said the ghost. And he literally kicked us out the door.

“Ow,” I said. “That hurt, especially coming from a ghost.”

“You got that right,” said Patrick.

“Well, what do we do now?” asked SpongeBob.

“There’s only one thing we can do,” I said.

“What?” said SpongeBob and Patrick together.

“The only thing we can do is to go into the haunted house and…” I whispered.

“What?!” said a shocked SpongeBob and Patrick.

“Come on, guys,” I said. “Let’s go.”

SpongeBob, Patrick, and I went yet again into the haunted house, and this time I was absolutely 100% positive that this plan would work. SpongeBob and Patrick weren’t so sure themselves, though.

“Okay guys, you know the plan, right?” I said

“Yeah, CDCB, but are you really sure this is going to work?” said SpongeBob.

“I’m positive,” I said.

We went to the middle of the house and I called out, “Hey ghost!!! Get your butt over here!!!”

“Oooo! What do you want noooooow? I thought I told you to get oooooout!”

I spoke up. “I just wanted to say”—SpongeBob and Patrick were really scared—“that I bet you can’t come and get us!”

“Oooo! Are you questioning my ghostly abilities? You’re on! Ready, set, goooooo!”

So we ran all over the house again just like we did before. We ran through the bedroom, kitchen, balcony, and even a hedge maze, but still no sign of my net.

We had narrowed the possible locations down to the attic, so SpongeBob, Patrick, and I ran in there. And lo and behold, there it was! I quickly picked it up.

“Got it!” I said.

But by now, the ghost was almost inside the attic. I looked around for a possible exit, and the one thing that stood out was a window.

“Okay guys,” I said. “Here’s our ticket out.”

We ran at full speed and jumped through the window. Shards of broken glass rained down on us.

“We made it!” I said.

I looked through the broken window and saw the ghost shaking his fist angrily at us.

“Oooo! You’ll pay for this…” he said. “Nobody fools old ghosty! I’ll be back! Ya hear?! Back, I say! When I return I’ll—”

SpongeBob, Patrick, and I ran away as fast as we could. And to this day, we haven’t seen the ghost ever again.
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 6/14/2011, 3:29 pm

Great episode! Smile
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 32950

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 6/15/2011, 3:00 pm

Here's premiere number three in my first premiere week. This is my second mystery episode.

CDCB’s Bikini Bottom Adventures – Episode 5b – Framed!

SpongeBob, Squidward, and I were just working away at the Krusty Krab doing our usual thing. Squidward was taking orders, SpongeBob was making Krabby Patties, and I was delivering the customers’ orders. We thought it would be normal day, but then…it happened!

“You know, SpongeBob…?” I started to say.

“What?” said SpongeBob.

“Sometimes I feel that working at the Krusty Krab is too repetitive for me. I mean, sure, it’s fun giving the customers their orders and all, but where’s the excitement?” I said to him.

“Well, CDCB, I’m sure that excitement will come at the right time,” said SpongeBob.

“Really? You think so?” I said, not too convinced.

“Sure!” said SpongeBob.

Suddenly, Mr. Krabs burst into the room.

“Alright, boys! Emergency meeting in me office! Now!” said Mr. Krabs.

“What? Why?” I asked.

“No questions, boy!” barked Mr. Krabs. “March!”

“Okay…” I said as Mr. Krabs led SpongeBob, Squidward, and I into his office.

“Boys…” started Mr. Krabs when we sat down in his office, “there’s been a robbery of the Krabby Patty formula, and one of yeh is guilty!”

“Guilty!?” shrieked SpongeBob, and fainted.

“Guilty!” said Mr. Krabs. “And I know who it is!”

Squidward stared at me. I was very worried now.

“The guilty one”—SpongeBob came to and got up—“is none other than…CDCB!” said Mr. Krabs.

“CDCB?!” said SpongeBob, and he fainted again.

“But Mr. Krabs,” said Squidward as SpongeBob came to again, “how do you know that CDCB did anything?”

“By me safe,” said Mr. Krabs, “I found the boy’s name tag!”

“What?!” I said. “But how could that be?!”

“Ye should know, considering it was yer name tag!” shouted Mr. Krabs.

“But…but…but I…”

“Yes, boy?”

“But I didn’t do it!”

“Yeh can tell that to the judge!” said Mr. Krabs.

This was it. I had been accused for a crime that I knew I didn’t commit.

A knock was heard on the door.

“CDCB?” said a deep, expressionless voice.

“Yes…?” I said nervously.

“You’re under violation of Code 5 Section 2.9, Dash 64a of the Bikini Bottom Law,” said an officer when he barged in, knocking down the door.

“What code is that?” I asked.

“Unauthorized possession of a secret formula. But never mind that,” said the officer. “You’re under arrest.”

“But I already said, I’m innocent!” I protested.

“Ha! You can tell that to the judge, kid!” said the officer as he handcuffed me and led me out the door.

“But I didn’t do it!!!” I pleaded.

I looked back at SpongeBob, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs with sadness as the door was shut. Mr. Krabs had an angry look on his face, SpongeBob was near crying, and Squidward had his plain old grumpy look

“I can’t believe it,” said SpongeBob. “One of my best friends stole the Krabby Patty formula!”

“Yeh’d better believe it, boy!” said Mr. Krabs.

“But Mr. Krabs,” said Squidward, “how do you know CDCB took it?”

“I already said, I found CDCB’s name tag!” said Mr. Krabs.

“Surely CDCB couldn’t have committed the said crime,” said SpongeBob. “It’s not like him to steal!”

“I hate to say it, but SpongeBob does have a point,” said Squidward. “I have a feeling that he’s been framed!”

“What are yeh sayin’?” said Mr. Krabs. “Are yeh sayin’ that CDCB innocent?”

“Yeah!” said SpongeBob. “And Squidward and I are going to prove it!”

“We are…? I mean, we are!” said Squidward.

SpongeBob put his arm around Squidward.

“Together, we can do it!” said SpongeBob.

“Remove your arm from me,” said Squidward.

“Okay, yeh boys have a day to prove that CDCB’s innocent. If he’s guilty, I’ll be dockin’ yer pay! If he’s innocent, I’ll…raise yer pay a cent! But like you’ll prove anything!” he laughed.

“Detectives SquarePants and Tentacles are on the case!” said SpongeBob.

“Yeah, good luck, boys,” said Mr. Krabs who was very sure that I had committed the crime.

“Okay,” said SpongeBob. “The first thing we have to do is look for clues. Mind if we search your office, Mr. K?”

“Not at all, boy! Just don’t touch me money!” said Mr. Krabs, slightly worried.

“Let’s see…what did we find at the scene of the crime?” said SpongeBob pulling out a magnifying glass.

“Well, we found CDCB’s name tag,” said Squidward.

“I see,” said SpongeBob.

Mr. Krabs smirked sinisterly.

“Anything else, Detective Tentacles?” asked SpongeBob.

“Yes, there appears to be some kind of tiny hair,” said Squidward, picking it up with a piece of tweezers and sticking it in an evidence bag.

“Any other evidence, Detective Tentacles?” asked SpongeBob.

“None of the sort,” said Squidward.

“I see,” said SpongeBob. “Well, maybe it’s time to ask a few questions,” he added.

“Questions?” asked Mr. Krabs.

“Yes, questions,” said Squidward.

“Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you Neptune?” asked SpongeBob.

“Yes, yes, boy! Get on with it!”

“Quick, where were you when the formula was stolen?” said SpongeBob.

“I was minding me own business in me office playing with—er, I mean counting me money, when suddenly I heard a noise.”

“Can you describe this noise to us?” asked Squidward.

“Oh yes, it was a very loud noise. Almost like something broke!” said Mr. Krabs.

“What happened then?” said SpongeBob.

“I looked around and saw that the door to me safe where I keep the Krabby Patty formula was closed, but then I saw…”

“Tell us, what did you see?” said SpongeBob.

“I saw broken glass!” said Mr. Krabs.

“Now why would CDCB break the bottle?” said Squidward.

“Wait, I’m not done,” said Mr. Krabs.

“Please continue,” said SpongeBob.

“I heard a door open and close but when I looked around, I didn’t see anybody there!” said Mr. Krabs.

“Interesting…” said SpongeBob.

“Let’s question some more suspects,” said SpongeBob. “Let’s question…the victim!”

So SpongeBob and Squidward went to the Bikini Bottom Jail where I was sitting on a cot in my jail cell. Beside me were some scary looking criminals, or so I thought. I’d never been in jail before, so I wouldn’t have known what it was like.

“SpongeBob! Squidward! Am I glad to see you!” I said.

“CDCB, we’ve come to ask you some questions about the crime,” said SpongeBob.

“Hey, what are you kids doing here?” said a guard.

“Excuse me, but I am a fully grown adult!” said Squidward, “and I would prefer not to be addressed as ‘kid.’”

“Do you swear tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you Neptune?” asked SpongeBob.

“I do,” I said.

“Good,” said SpongeBob. “Well, for starters, where were you on the night of the crime?

“Well, I was just walking home from work…I’d stayed a little late to help Mr. Krabs clean up…and then I saw Mrs. Puff. “

“And?” said Squidward.

“And so I talked with her a little, and that was when I felt a pain in my foot,” I said.

“Interesting…” said SpongeBob.

“It was then that I realized that I forgot to hang my hat up on the hook at work, so I went back to the Krusty Krab to hang it back up.”

“Please continue,” said SpongeBob.

“All of a sudden,” I said, “the pain went away as if it was never there!”

SpongeBob and Squidward thought for a moment.

“Detective Squidward,” said SpongeBob, “I think we may have our culprit! To the Chum Bucket!”

So SpongeBob and Squidward went to the Chum Bucket to question—who else?—Plankton.

“Plankton! The jig is up! We know you framed CDCB for stealing the Krabby Patty secret recipe!” said SpongeBob, barging into the Chum Bucket.

“What?! How did you know it was me?!” said Plankton.

“Allow me to explain,” said SpongeBob.

“Do you have to?” said Plankton.

SpongeBob ignored that comment.

“While CDCB was talking with Mrs. Puff, you snuck inside his shoe and followed him inside the Krusty Krab. CDCB’s name tag fell off, and you got out of his shoe. You saw the opportunity to frame him and slid the name tag under Mr. Krabs’ office door, along with yourself, and placed the name tag right by the safe. Then you squeezed into the safe, grabbed the formula, and opened the safe door from the inside. Next you broke the bottle since the formula couldn’t fit under the door. Seeing the moment of opportunity to fame CDCB, you slid the formula under the safe door, Mr. Krabs’ door, and the entrance door and went on your way.” he said.

Plankton’s mouth was wide open in shock of how much SpongeBob had just said.

“But how did you know?” he said.

“Never mind that,” said SpongeBob. “You’re going to prison!”

“What?! No! That’s not fair!”

“Neither is framing one of my best friends! You should be ashamed!” said SpongeBob.

And so Plankton was taken once again to Prison for the Criminally Tiny. I was released from the Bikini Bottom Jail. I went back to the Krusty Krab to find Mr. Krabs standing right in the middle of the restaurant.

“Boy,” he said, “there’s something I ought to say.”

“What’s that, Mr. Krabs?” I asked.

“I’m…I’m sorry for falsely accusing yeh of stealing the Krabby Patty secret recipe. I should have known that one of me own employees wouldn’t stoop to such a low level,” said Mr. Krabs.

“Aw, thanks, Mr. Krabs,” I said. “Don’t worry, I forgive you.”

“Yes,” he said. “And here’s something I owe you…”

He handed me my pay check.

“I gave yeh an extra cent…” he said.

I didn’t even ask why, since I felt it wasn’t necessary.

“Thanks, Mr. Krabs.”

“Yer welcome, boy-o!”

Epilogue:

Meanwhile, Plankton was in Prison for the Criminally Tiny crossing off his days.

“Oh, they’ll pay for this! I’ll be back with an even better plan than before! They’ll see! They’ll all see!” laughed Plankton, evil as ever.

“Phone call, Mr. Plankton,” said a prison warden.

She handed Plankton a miniature phone.

“Who is this?” asked Plankton.

“It’s me,” said the voice. “I’ve…escaped from prison.”
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 6/16/2011, 2:08 pm

CDCB’s Bikini Bottom Adventures – Episode 6 – Super CDCB! (part 1)

It started out as a normal day, but pretty soon, crazy things were happening.

SpongeBob, Patrick, and I were browsing the Bikini Bottom Museum. SpongeBob and Patrick were busy annoying our tour guide while I was actually looking at the stuff inside.

“And this,” said our tour guide, “is the largest fish hook around. It was discovered in…will you cut that out?!”

Patrick kept stepping on the tour guide’s foot.

“Sorry,” said Patrick.

The tour guide led us to a big green, glowing blob that had a huge barrier around it.

“And this,” said the tour guide, “is our weird green thingy! We don’t know what it is or where it came from. All we know about it is that it could be radioactive and…hey! Don’t touch that!”

SpongeBob made a failed attempt to touch the glowing blob.

“Any questions?” asked the tour guide.

“Yes,” I said. “If SpongeBob can’t touch it, can I touch it?”

“Certainly not!” snapped the tour guide. “This blob could cause many dangers to all. Anything is possible, and that is why you—hey!”

I successfully stepped over the barrier and touched the green blob.

“Aw, now look what you’ve done, kid!”

“Yeah, maybe that wasn’t my best idea.”

I guess I hadn’t learned my lesson about handling curiosity from when I got teleported to Bikini Bottom.

As SpongeBob, Patrick, and I left the museum, I began to feel a weird sensation going on inside my body.

“CDCB? Are you okay?” asked Patrick as he shook the snow globe he got at the gift shop.

“Yeah,” added SpongeBob. “You look kinda…pale.”

“I’m…fine…” I said, not wanting to admit my discomfort. “You guys want to get lunch?”

“Sure…” said SpongeBob, unconvinced that I was okay.

We went to the Krusty Krab and got ourselves each some Krabby Patties. I got myself a side of Coral Bits.

Just then, Mr. Krabs came into the room, and he seemed to be angry with SpongeBob and I.

“What are yeh doin’?! It’s not yer day off!” barked Mr. Krabs.

“Right away, sir!” said SpongeBob as he saluted his boss and went to the kitchen.

“I’m on it, Mr. Krabs,” I said as I rushed to put my hat on and got straight to work.

Squidward came through the order window and said, “Two double Krabby Patties! And don’t goof around, SpongeBob!”

SpongeBob grabbed his spatula and prepared to fry up some patties, but instead burned his hand by mistake.

“Aaah! I burned my patty flipping hand! CDCB, can you help me out here?” asked SpongeBob.

“Sure,” I said. “I’ll get right to it.”

SpongeBob gave me his spatula and I went to flip the patties. I must have applied a lot of strength, because the patty shot up and stuck to the ceiling in less than a second.

“Wow…” said SpongeBob. “That was quite a throw. You okay, CDCB?”

“Yeah,” I lied. “I don’t know what came over me. I guess I just don’t know my own strength.”

But in truth, I was really worried now. I had just stuck a patty to the ceiling in less than a second. I didn’t even realize that I could do that. I hoped that this would be the last I’d see of these weird things, but I would soon realize that I was wrong.

That night, SpongeBob, Squidward, and I went back to our houses. Squidward asked me if I was alright because he’d noticed I was walking in an odd way. I lied again and told him that I felt perfectly fine. I felt kind of guilty for not telling my friend the truth, but I didn’t want to get him too worried.

The next morning, I woke up hoping that nothing weird would happen. Unfortunately, this day was even weirder than the last one.

When I woke up, I was still half asleep. But when I applied a large amount of pressure to my bed sheet by pushing it off and knocking over my alarm clock, I knew something was up.

“Okay, what’s going on?!” I said to myself.

The next thing I knew, there was a large hole in my wall. Smoke was coming from around that area, meaning the hole had just been made.

“Did…did I do that?” I wondered. “If I did that…then that can only mean one thing…” I was starting to get nervous now. “I’ve…got superpowers!”

“But how?!” I pondered aloud. After thinking a bit, I reached a conclusion. “It must have been the blob I touched at the museum.”

I decided that I’d keep my powers a secret and act as if nothing had happened to me. I walked with SpongeBob and Squidward to work, and that’s when it happened.

Inside the Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs was trying to reach the storage area with his ladder. Unfortunately for him, the ladder was too short.

“Yeh boys gotta help me!” he said. “I can’t reach the storage area!”

Without thinking, I stepped forward.

“Never fear, Mr. Krabs,” I said. “I will help you reach the storage area!”

With that, I flew right up to the storage area. SpongeBob, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs stared in shock. A couple customers ran away in fear.

“Did CDCB just…?” said Squidward in disbelief.

“What item did you want to get from the top, Mr. Krabs?” I asked.

“Uh…the…buns…” said Mr. Krabs, so shocked he could hardly speak.

I grabbed the crate of buns, flew down, and handed them to Mr. Krabs. I still didn’t realize what I had just done.

“Thanks…boy…” said Mr. Krabs.

“What?” I said. “Did I do something funny?”

“You can’t be serious,” said Squidward.

‘What did I do?” I asked, starting to get annoyed.

“You flew!” everyone said together.

“I…I what?” I stammered.

“Look, CDCB…maybe you should take the day off,” said Mr. Krabs.

“Day off?” I said.

Mr. Krabs pointed to the door, and I hung my hat on the hook with a sigh. As I left the Krusty Krab, I turned around and gave everyone one last look. Everyone was looking worriedly at me. I decided that there was only one thing left to do—go ask Sandy for help.

When I got to Sandy’s Treedome, I saw she was working on her exercise wheel.

“Howdy, CDCB!” said Sandy in a cheerful mood. “How goes it?”

“Not so good, Sandy. I’ve…got something to tell you,” I said.

“Well, golly! What’s the matter?” asked Sandy in a calm but slightly worried voice.

“You know that green blob in the museum?”

“Oh yeah…wait. You didn’t touch that, did you?”

“Heh heh…”

“Oh my gosh!” said Sandy, panicking. “I have to go get my equipment and run a few tests on ya!”

She ran back into her house and came out with a big machine. She hooked me up and ran some tests. Some of them were simple ones like taking my temperature and testing my reflexes, while others were so complex that I couldn’t even understand what they were.

Finally, she was done with the tests. When she came up to me, she looked shocked.

“CDCB…there’s something I have to tell you,” said Sandy.’

“What?” I asked.

“My tests all point to…what I mean to say is…you’re…you’re…” said Sandy.

“Yes? Yes? I’m what?” I asked impatiently.

“You’re a superhero!” said Sandy.

Now she knew my secret. At first I was hesitant to admit it to her, but since she was the only one who could help me, I had no choice.

“Yes, Sandy. I knew that,” I admitted.

“Well, CDCB, there’s only one thing to do!” said Sandy enthusiastically.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“I’ll train you as a superhero!” said Sandy.

“You? Train me as a superhero?” I asked.

“Well sure!” said Sandy. “I know lots of things about superheroes and whatnot!”

“Well thanks, Sandy,” I said. “That would be great!”

So Sandy trained me day after day, week after week, until finally I knew how to use each and every one of my powers. I could turn invisible, control my heat vision, and even walk through walls as if I were a ghost. I had even built a secret hideout beneath my house. I was now a true superhero.

“Okay, CDCB,” said Sandy. “You’re ready! Now all you need is a superhero name and a costume!”

Sandy made me my very own costume, and I came up with my name—C Man.

“Now don’t ever tell anybody who you are—especially SpongeBob and Patrick!” warned Sandy.

“Don’t worry, Sandy. I would never tell them,” I said.

I walked around like a normal citizen of Bikini Bottom looking around for some crimes that were being committed. At first I thought that I wouldn’t spot anything, but something happened out the blue.

“Stop there! Thief!” cried an old woman not too far away from me.

I looked and I saw a criminal running away with her purse. I checked to see if any cops would take care of the situation, but they were too busy lounging around eating donuts to notice.

“Guess it’s up to me,” I thought to myself. I took off and prepared to fight the criminal.

“Look! Up in the sky!” said a random citizen. “It’s a scallop! It’s a plane! It’s a cheese pizza!”

“What? No!” I said as I flew through the sky. “I’m C Man!”

“C Man?!” said the criminal. “Who the heck are you?”

“Justice!” I said as I swooped down on the criminal and gave him a poke in the eyes.

“Ow!” screamed the crook, dropping the woman’s purse.

“I’ll take that,” I said, snatching it off of the ground.

“Here you go, old lady,” I said, handing her the purse that was stolen from her.”

“Thank you, sonny!” said the old woman. “What do they call yeh?”

“C Man’s the name, fighting crimes my game.”

“Thank you, C Man!”

The crook was still busy rubbing his eyes from when I’d poked them. I flew over to the police.

“What do you want, son?” said one of the officers.

“I have a crook for you,” I said, pointing to the criminal.

“Why, thanks, son!” said the other officer. “Who are you?”

“The name’s C Man!”

“Thank you, C Man!” said the two officers together.

As they handcuffed the criminal, I flew away in the sky.

“This is great!” I said to myself. “I’m a full time superhero! What could be better?”

As I flew through the sky, I thought about how fun it was to be a superhero and have nobody (except Sandy) know who I actually was. I was really beginning to enjoy my new life as a superhero.

Then all of a sudden I noticed I was flying slower. I started sinking. Before I knew it, I fell on the ground. When I got up, I noticed I was in front of a restaurant. Then I took a closer look and noticed that two fish were busy eating a plate of spaghetti. As I got closer to the building, I noticed I felt weaker than ever. I could barely move. That’s when it hit me. My secret weakness…was pasta!

I tried to run away, but alas, I was too weak! I gave my utmost effort to move away from the restaurant, but it was not enough. I grew faint, and before I knew it, I blacked out.

To be continued...
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 6/17/2011, 2:31 pm

And now we return to Super CDCB!

When I woke up, I noticed I was chewing on a Krabby Patty.

“Nothing like a Krabby Patty to replenish the soul,” said a familiar voice, laughing.

“What? Where…am I?” I said.

“Why, you’re at my house, C Man!” said the voice.

I took a closer look. I realized that I was talking to SpongeBob and I was back at his house.

“How did you find me?” I asked, trying to sound as though we had never met.

“I was just walking Gary, my snail, when I saw you laying there on the ground!” said SpongeBob. “You had me worried half sick! But it’s good to know you’re doing better.”

“Thanks. So, I didn’t catch your name.”

“Why, I’m SpongeBob!” he said, holding out his hand. We shook.

“Pleased to meet you,” I said. “Well I’d better get back to my superhero duties. Thanks for helping me out again.”

“Pleasure to be of service,” said SpongeBob, not suspecting a thing.

I got up and left SpongeBob’s house. But in all honesty, I was not going back to my superhero duties like I said I was. I was going back to my secret lair back at home to take a break.

I decided that I would go watch some TV to take my mind off of this. I turned the TV on and switched to my favorite channel.

“The New Adventures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy!” said Johnny the Realistic Fish Head. “We join our heroes as they battle the Dirty Bubble!”

“I’ll pass,” I said as I switched the channel.

“Next time, try the elevator,” said SpongeBob as he flew away wearing his inflatable pants.

“Thank you, Bird Man!” said Mrs. Puff holding her snail.

“Arrrgh!” I groaned as I switched the channel again.

“Come to Pete’s Pasta Palace! All you can eat pasta down at—“

“Oh man, no,” I said as I switched the channel yet again.

“And now it’s time for Hoppy Flouder’s Toon Time!” said Hoppy Flounder.

“Ugh, I hate this show, but at least it’s not about superheroes,” I said.

A title card appeared on the screen reading, “Wayne the Whale in: A Whale of a Tale!”

Suddenly, the signal broke up. What appeared next on the screen was a news bulletin with Johnny the Realistic Fish Head.

“Wait, what?” I said. “I was just starting to enjoy this!”

“We interrupt your regularly scheduled cartoon show to bring you a special news bulletin!” said Johnny the Realistic Fish Head. “There’s a new superhero in town, and his name is C Man!”

A camera showed many citizens of Bikini Bottom.

“He’s cool!” said one citizen.

“He’s awesome!” said another.

“I have his shirt!” said Patrick.

“What?” I said. “I have a shirt?!”

“Yes, you do,” said Johnny.

“Aaaaah!” I screamed.

“But wait, there’s more to come! Watch as C Man retrieves a purse from a criminal!”

“I can’t take it anymore!” I said.

And then I woke up.

I had just had another one of my famous nightmares. Obviously I didn’t think I was cut out to be a superhero.

But just then, I received a call from Sandy. It had to be important.

“C Man! We’ve got a problem!” said Sandy.

“What is it, Sandy?” I asked.

“Man Ray has trapped SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward inside the Bikini Bottom National Bank! And it’s up to you to save them!”

“I’m sorry,” I said, “but I just don’t think I’m cut out to be a superhero. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy can handle this one.”

“What?! Is that the kind of talk I get from you?!”

“Um…”

“C Man, your friends are in danger and it’s your responsibility to save them, whether you want to or not!”

I sighed.

“You’re right, Sandy. I should save my friends, even it costs me my time to relax. I’ll get right on it.”

“Okay, C Man, but there’s something I should tell you…”

“No time, Sandy,” I said. “I’ve got some friends to save.

I hung up the phone, flew off, and went to the Bikini Bottom National Bank, the place where Sandy had said my friends were.

“Ah, C Man! What a surprise!” said Man Ray.

“I knew he’d come save us!” said SpongeBob.

“Shut up! C Man, you don’t know what you’ve gotten yourself into!” said Man Ray.

“I’d say it’s the other way around, Man Ray,” I said.

“Ohh! I hate you already!” said a frustrated Man Ray.

“Let my friends go, Man Ray, and I’ll go easy on you,” I said.

“Ha!” said Man Ray. “You fool! You’ll never defeat me!” And he laughed evilly.

“That’s where you’re wrong, Man Ray,” I said. “Now prepare to be defeated!”

We simply just stood there, plotting our next moves.

“Hey Squidward,” said SpongeBob.

“What?” said an annoyed Squidward.

“Doesn’t C Man look awfully familiar?”

“I don’t know, why?”

“He just looks like someone…someone I’ve seen before…”

“SpongeBob…you are truly a loser,” said Squidward, very frustrated and worried that he’d never be set free from Man Ray.

“Are you ready, fool?” said Man Ray. “Or do I have to get rough with you?”

“I’m ready as ever,” I said.

“Then let the battle begin!”

Man Ray charged towards me. I quickly turned invisible so that he couldn’t see me. When he was looking the wrong way, I gave him a swift kick in the butt.

“Arrrgh! Nobody kicks me in the butt!” screamed Man Ray.

Laughing, I turned visible again and read his mind, figuring out his next move. He was planning to punch me in the stomach, but not if I could help it.

“Hey Man Ray! What’s that over there?” I said as I held my leg out.

“Wha--?” he looked the other way and tripped over my foot.

“Giving up yet, Man Ray?” I said.

“Not yet!” he said wheezing. “First…first, I must unleash my secret weapon!”

“What’s that?” I said in a taunting voice.

“A nice steaming bowl of…fettuccini!” said Man Ray as he revealed a bowl of my secret weakness—pasta!

“No!” I screamed. “Anything but that!”

“C Man’s weakness is…pasta?” said a surprised Squidward.

“Did somebody say pasta?!” said Patrick. “I love pasta!”

“What?! No! It’s not for you!” said Man Ray.

Unfortunately, Man Ray was holding the bowl of fettuccini too close to Patrick, and Patrick ate the whole bowl of it.

“Arrrgh!” said Man Ray. “That fettuccini cost me six dollars!”

“Six dollars for fettuccini?” said Squidward.

“It was high quality!” said Man Ray. “But that’s not important right now! What's important is that I defeat C Man!”

He stepped forward not willing to give up without a fight.

“Why can’t you just give up?” I said. “Then things would go a lot easier.”

I was starting to feel a little weak, but I didn’t want to let that stop me.

“Ha! You think you’re going to get out of fighting that easily! Prepare to be defeated by superiority!” said Man Ray.

Man Ray and I started running towards each other. I felt my power draining from inside of me. Suddenly I fell over.

“Wha--?!” said Man Ray as he tripped over me and fell flat on his face.

I quickly got up so I could continue fighting. Man Ray got up too, although he was a little dizzy now. He wouldn’t let dizziness get the better of him, though.

“Come on, CDCB!” said SpongeBob.

“Yeah! You can do it!” said Patrick.

“That’s it, CDCB!” said Squidward.

Everyone was cheering for me. I couldn’t let them down. I held back my fist, ready to punch Man Ray, but then I started wobbling. The next thing I knew, I fell right on top of Man Ray, pinning him to the ground.

“Arrrgh! Get off…of me!” shouted Man Ray.

“Sorry…Man Ray…” I said, feeling woozy.

“That’s it! Aaah! I give up!” shouted Man Ray. “I surrender!”

Man Ray pounded the ground with his fists in frustration.

“That’s all I…needed to…hear…” I said.

“Hooray!” shouted SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward.

And then I blacked out.

When I woke up, I was in a bed in a hospital.

“Wha—?” I moaned. “Where am I?”

“You’re in the hospital, CDCB,” said SpongeBob.

“Oh,” I said. Then I realized something. “Wait—how did you know who I—?”

“Your…costume is off…” said SpongeBob.

“Aw great,” I said. “Now you know who I am and about my powers.”

“It’s okay, CDCB,” said Squidward. “We understand.”

“You…you do?” I said in disbelief.

“Sure we do!” said Patrick.

“We think it’s cool that our friend is a superhero!” said SpongeBob.

“Wow, thanks guys,” I weakly said, still in shock. “There’s just one thing I don’t understand. How come I blacked out even when you ate the pasta, Pat?”

“It would appear that the pasta I ate,” said Patrick, “was not al dente!”

We all laughed.

“What happened to Man Ray?” I asked.

“He was taken to prison,” said Squidward. “Serves him right…” he muttered.

“Well, that’s great,” I said. “Now I think I’m going to retire as a superhero.”

“What?” said SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward together.

“Yeah, I’ve realized that being a superhero isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. It’s just too much of a job for me. And plus, I can still be a hero and help people out just by being plain old me.”

“Wow,” said SpongeBob, impressed by my short speech. “Well, if that’s what you want, we can take you to Sandy’s to turn you back when you’ve recovered.”

“That would be great,” I said. “Thanks.”

So SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward took me to Sandy’s Treedome where, through the help of her Fish-o-Tronic 2000, I was turned back into a regular, plain old fish.

“Ah, it’s good to be back to normal.” I said.
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 7/2/2011, 9:57 pm

Here's a short clip I storyboarded from the episode "Pilot."

Unfortunately, Tom Kenny obviously couldn't perform the voice of SpongeBob for me, so I was left to use an audio clip of him laughing. But you'll still hear my voice throughout the clip.

Also, some of the images are cut off a little, and the quality isn't so good because I didn't have time to scan the drawings. I will redo this and improve the quality soon.

But nevertheless, enjoy!

CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 7/2/2011, 10:16 pm

Really cool!!!!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 34452

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 7/2/2011, 10:31 pm

Pretty damn awesome, brah. Great work.
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 27731

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 8/4/2011, 10:53 pm

CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures returns at last with a brand new mini-short!

CDCB’s Bikini Bottom Adventures – Mini Short 3 – The Haircut

I was working at the Krusty Krab one day. SpongeBob had handed me a Krusty Kombo to deliver to Fred.

“Here’s your order, sir,” I said with a smile.

“Thanks...” said Fred, stopping mid-sentence.

“Is something wrong?” I asked. “Did I forget something?”

“No…it’s not that,” said Fred, thinking for a moment. “You know…you could really use a haircut,” he said, looking at my outgrown hair.

I felt slightly offended. Without saying anything I walked back into the kitchen.

“SpongeBob,” I said. “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure, CDCB!” said SpongeBob. “Lay it on me!”

“Do you think I…need a haircut?” I asked.

“Well…” said SpongeBob, looking at my long hair, “you haven’t had it cut ever since you arrived here so…”

“I knew it,” I said. “I’ll get my hair cut right after work today.”

But when I walked to the Bikini Bottom Barber Shop, I saw a sign on the door that read:

Coming Soon: The Chumcake Factory! – For All Your Chum Needs™

“Great,” I said. “Plankton’s expanding his business… Now what am I going to do?”

I decided that the best option was to go to SpongeBob’s on the way home and ask him if he knew of any other barber shops that weren’t being replaced by another failed business expansion of Plankton’s.

“Well…there is one in Ukulele Bottom, but that’s too far away,” said SpongeBob when I arrived at his house.

“Yeah…any other ideas?” I asked.

“I don’t really know of any other barber shops, CDCB. Sorry,” said SpongeBob.

“Aw barnacles!” I exclaimed.

“Hey, I know!” said SpongeBob.

“What?” I asked.

“Why go to a professional? I could give you a haircut free from charge!” said SpongeBob enthusiastically.

“Well…I don’t know if that’s a good idea,” I said. “I’m not quite sure you have the experience…”

“Aw, come on…” said SpongeBob persistently. “I’ll do fine!”

I sighed.

“Okay, fine, SpongeBob,” I said. “But just a little trim, okay?”

“Hooray!” said SpongeBob. “I’ll go grab my scissors and comb!” and he ran off.

“Why do I have a bad feeling about this?” I asked Gary.

“Meow,” replied Gary.

“Yeah, you’re probably right,” I said.

SpongeBob returned carrying a comb, razor, pair of scissors, and wearing a fake mustache.

“We shall cut zee hair!” said SpongeBob.

“Okay, will you cut that out, SpongeBob?” I asked. “I just want a plain, normal haircut, okay?”

“Ah, wee wee! We shall make you look…how you say…stunning?” said SpongeBob, continuing on with the French accent.

SpongeBob worked for half an hour on my hair. He use his scissors, he used his razor, and he ate a Krabby Patty during his break. Finally, SpongeBob held up a mirror and showed me my new hairdo.

“Voila!” he said. “Magnifique!”

I took one look in the mirror, and then I screamed so loud it could be heard all the way in Rock Bottom. SpongeBob didn’t just cut my hair like I thought he would…

“Aaaah!” I screamed. “SpongeBob, I’m bald!”

“Do you like it?” said SpongeBob at last in his normal, but still unusual, voice. “I modeled after my own style.”

“I think I’ll just…go home…” I said, trying my hardest to stay calm.

“You’re not mad, CDCB…are you?” said a worried SpongeBob.

“No, no…I’m…fine…” I said. “I just remembered I left the TV running at home. Gotta protect the environment! Heh!”

And with that, I ran back to my house as fast as I could.

Unfortunately, as I ran home, Squidward happened to be looking outside his window, and he saw my unfortunate haircut.

“Hey, nice haircut, CDCB!” said Squidward, not intending to offend me. “You’re stating to look a lot like me!”

“Aaaah!” I screamed as I ran so fast that I knocked the door down.

“What’s gotten into him?” wondered Squidward.

After I reattached the door to its hinges, I looked for the nearest wig shop in the phone directory.

“Willy’s Wigs, huh?” I said when I found the store’s address. “I hope they have my style.”

The next day, I wore a hat as I went to the wig shop.

“Ah, a new customer!” said Willy when I entered. “Have your follicles failed you?”

“I didn’t come for alliteration,” I impatiently said. “I came for a wig.”

“Ah, yes! Right this way!” said Willy.

I tried on several different wigs:

- Clown Wig
- Elvis Wig
- Frankenstein Wig
- Perch Perkins Wig
- Nat and the Needlefish Wig
- Mohawk Wig
- Fairy Princess Wig

“Wait a second!” I said as I tried on the Fairy Princess Wig. “This is a girl’s wig!”

“Oh, I’m terribly sorry,” said Willy. “Perhaps this one will suit you better.”

He handed me a CDCB Wig. I tried it on and it looked perfect. In fact, it almost looked as though it matched my previous hair!

“Hey, this is perfect!” I said. “Thanks, Willy!”

“No need to thank me,” said Willy. “Just give me $500.”

“Five huh…huh…huh…” I gasped.

“It’s a specialty wig,” Willy noted.

“Okay, fine,” I groaned as I handed Willy most of the money I’d earned since I started working at the Krusty Krab. “Here you go…”

“Ah, thank you!” said Willy. “Enjoy your fashionably folicated future!”

“Enough alliteration!” I said as I proudly walked out the door wearing my new wig.

To this day, nobody remembers that I was ever bald. SpongeBob himself forgot that he ever gave me a haircut in the first place. But I’ll never forget the horror I saw when I looked in that mirror. Seeing myself bald will be forever etched in my mind.
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down