SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com What do you think will happen in the end? Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
What do you think will happen in the end? 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
What do you think will happen in the end? Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
What do you think will happen in the end? Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
What do you think will happen in the end? Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
What do you think will happen in the end? Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
What do you think will happen in the end? Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
What do you think will happen in the end? Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
What do you think will happen in the end? Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
What do you think will happen in the end? Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
What do you think will happen in the end? Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

What do you think will happen in the end?

+21
Elastic Dog
tvfan95
zim849
tvguy347
SpongeHolly
thecrad15
Doguineta95
TarterSauce25
ImTheKinda1997
SpongeSebastian
ketsuekiran. [血液蘭]
spongebobiscool
Doogle.
Sabre
♣CF♣
Wumbology
Clappy
Steel Sponge
storytime7
that70sguy92
talonmalon333
25 posters

Go down

What do you think will happen in the end? Empty What do you think will happen in the end?

Post by talonmalon333 11/30/2010, 9:52 pm

SpongeBob is going to end someday, whether it's in five or ten years. So what do you think will happen then?

Personally, I imagine that it will end with a special, probably double length.
talonmalon333
talonmalon333
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25045

Back to top Go down

What do you think will happen in the end? Empty Re: What do you think will happen in the end?

Post by that70sguy92 11/30/2010, 10:35 pm

I want it to end with a second movie. Smile
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 64077

Back to top Go down

What do you think will happen in the end? Empty Re: What do you think will happen in the end?

Post by talonmalon333 11/30/2010, 10:53 pm

Maybe, once they stop showing new episodes, they will release straight-to-video long episodes. I think that's what they did with Rugrats. If they did it, I personally think they should be after the events of the movie with SpongeBob as manager. Wink

that70sguy92 wrote:I want it to end with a second movie. Smile

That's really what I want too. But I don't imagine it will happen. Sad

Even though Rugrats got three movies, and that show wasn't nearly as popular. Angry
talonmalon333
talonmalon333
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 11/30/2010, 11:07 pm

talonmalon333 wrote:Maybe, once they stop showing new episodes, they will release straight-to-video long episodes. I think that's what they did with Rugrats. If they did it, I personally think they should be after the events of the movie with SpongeBob as manager. Wink

Even though Rugrats got three movies, and that show wasn't nearly as popular. Angry

You seem to hold some sort of grudge against the Rugrats? I want it to end with another movie too, but I want Stephen Hillenburg to come back to work on the movie. Smile
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24873

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 11/30/2010, 11:14 pm

Saying goodbye.
Why is it sad?
Makes us remember the good times we had.

With guest star....ME.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37589

Back to top Go down

Post by talonmalon333 11/30/2010, 11:45 pm

storytime7 wrote:
talonmalon333 wrote:Maybe, once they stop showing new episodes, they will release straight-to-video long episodes. I think that's what they did with Rugrats. If they did it, I personally think they should be after the events of the movie with SpongeBob as manager. Wink

You seem to hold some sort of grudge against the Rugrats? I want it to end with another movie too, but I want Stephen Hillenburg to come back to work on the movie. Smile

I love Rugrats. Excluding the movie and everything after it, that's my second favorite Nick show. But I don't think it holds a candle to SpongeBob. And due to how they ruined it, I don't think it deserved to run as long as it did. Sad
talonmalon333
talonmalon333
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 11/30/2010, 11:48 pm

I want it to at least end in epic fashion! Maybe a two hour long tv movie with Plan Y by Plankton since Plan Z is in the movie which is suppose to be the end of the show.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 49161

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 12/1/2010, 8:13 am

Not another movie. Maybe they could finish off the series by showing the already existing movie after the final episode.

As for a final episode, I really have no idea, but it should feel different than a regular episode, or even a special.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46738
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 12/1/2010, 1:28 pm

Hmm...

Maybe the final episode could show Spongebob finally getting his driver's license.

♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32920

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 12/1/2010, 2:14 pm

Maybe the final episode could take place after the movie, with Spongebob running the 2nd Krusty Krab and Plankton escaping from prison
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28843

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. 12/1/2010, 4:24 pm

Well the movie would come last chronologically, so maybe Nick could play an epic marathon where they play every episode in chronological order. SOO Happy And then it ends with the movie. And then they play reruns for 30 years. SOO Happy
Doogle.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27336

http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 12/1/2010, 4:26 pm

Doogle. wrote:Well the movie would come last chronologically, so maybe Nick could play an epic marathon where they play every episode in chronological order. SOO Happy And then it ends with the movie. And then they play reruns for 30 years. SOO Happy

On Nicktoons Network, Nick won't play reruns for 30 years on their main station Silly Face!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 49161

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. 12/1/2010, 4:34 pm

Clappy wrote:
Doogle. wrote:Well the movie would come last chronologically, so maybe Nick could play an epic marathon where they play every episode in chronological order. SOO Happy And then it ends with the movie. And then they play reruns for 30 years. SOO Happy

On Nicktoons Network, Nick won't play reruns for 30 years on their main station Silly Face!
In England they will. Silly Face!
Doogle.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 12/1/2010, 5:26 pm

oh man......stephen hillinburg has to be come back badly cuz the show is really going downhill but if not i think they should end the show as soon as possible. Sad and i agree they should make a 2nd movie but they need stephen hillinburg cuz without him the movie would be possibly bad
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26322

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsuekiran. [血液蘭] 12/1/2010, 5:46 pm

"Sopranos"-style.

*crosses fingers*
ketsuekiran. [血液蘭]
ketsuekiran. [血液蘭]
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25912

http://ketsuekiran.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 12/1/2010, 6:29 pm

naneunKIRAN wrote:"Sopranos"-style.

*crosses fingers*

Isn't that how they ended the "Krusty Krab Training Video" episode?
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by talonmalon333 12/1/2010, 10:54 pm

Do you all know how they can kill SpongeBob? Shocked

By following the path of Ren & Stimpy, reviving it with more adult episodes. I think the creator was actually approached about the idea, and he turned it down. Probably cause SpongeBob has dignity. Silly Face!
talonmalon333
talonmalon333
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 12/1/2010, 11:36 pm

I don't think they should make another theatrical movie, unless the original crew decides to come back to make it. They should just end with a TV movie, but unlike Truth or Square, put actual finale-worthy continuity, such as SpongeBob getting his boating license (like CF suggested) or the Krabby Patty formula actually being revealed. I could push for a Spandy relationship, but meh...
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 27142

http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by ImTheKinda1997 12/1/2010, 11:50 pm

SpongeSebastian wrote:I don't think they should make another theatrical movie, unless the original crew decides to come back to make it. They should just end with a TV movie, but unlike Truth or Square, put actual finale-worthy continuity, such as SpongeBob getting his boating license (like CF suggested) or the Krabby Patty formula actually being revealed. I could push for a Spandy relationship, but meh...
I agree!By the way,Stop using "meh" thats my word Silly Face! .I would like a spandy ending too Crying or Very sad they did it for chowder's last episode (paniniXchowder) and it would be a great idea for spongebob Embarassed .
ImTheKinda1997
ImTheKinda1997
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27041

Back to top Go down

Post by talonmalon333 12/2/2010, 2:49 am

SpongeSebastian wrote:I don't think they should make another theatrical movie, unless the original crew decides to come back to make it. They should just end with a TV movie, but unlike Truth or Square, put actual finale-worthy continuity, such as SpongeBob getting his boating license (like CF suggested) or the Krabby Patty formula actually being revealed. I could push for a Spandy relationship, but meh...

Let's not forget the continuity.

TV Series --> Movie

Wink
talonmalon333
talonmalon333
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. 12/2/2010, 3:20 pm

ImTheKinda1997 wrote:
I agree!By the way,Stop using "meh" thats my word Silly Face! .I would like a spandy ending too Crying or Very sad they did it for chowder's last episode (paniniXchowder) and it would be a great idea for spongebob Embarassed .
You did not own the word. Anyone can say meh if they want to.
Doogle.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 12/13/2010, 6:46 pm

Yeah, no movie. A second one wouldn't have as much charm as the first one.

I'm thinking in 5-10 years, an epic 1-2 hour finale. (And please no musical numbers.)
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25664

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 12/13/2010, 6:52 pm

TarterSauce25 wrote:Yeah, no movie. an epic 1-2 hour finale.
...So, essentially, a movie.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46738
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 12/13/2010, 7:48 pm

Wumbology wrote:
TarterSauce25 wrote:Yeah, no movie. an epic 1-2 hour finale.
...So, essentially, a movie.
No I mean, not in theaters. My bad.
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 12/16/2010, 9:07 pm

*Hopefully they don't end it with a clip show episode because those never turn out that good.

*Even though Spongebob isn't big on continuity there's still some questions i'd like them to answer when the finale does come.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 12/18/2010, 10:58 pm

storytime7 wrote:*Hopefully they don't end it with a clip show episode because those never turn out that good.

*Even though Spongebob isn't big on continuity there's still some questions i'd like them to answer when the finale does come.
I hate those clip episodes. Totally screw up shows.
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by talonmalon333 12/20/2010, 1:22 am

To be honest, I think a closure episode isn't too great of an idea. I just think they should end it with something longer and better then a regular episode. Smile
talonmalon333
talonmalon333
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Doguineta95 12/21/2010, 5:45 pm

Mr. Krabs will die, and Pearl will inherit the Krusty Krab, so Plankton will never ever be able to get the formula (due to events on One COarse Meal). And Spongebob gets the driver's license.

Then a fast forward into 5 years were Pat and Bob finally mature and Squidward befirends them. The show would end with SB, Pat, Squid and Sandy hanging out together.

Oh, and Mrs. Puff retires.
Doguineta95
Doguineta95
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 24881

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 12/21/2010, 7:58 pm

Doguineta95 wrote:Mr. Krabs will die, and Pearl will inherit the Krusty Krab, so Plankton will never ever be able to get the formula (due to events on One COarse Meal). And Spongebob gets the driver's license.

Then a fast forward into 5 years were Pat and Bob finally mature and Squidward befirends them. The show would end with SB, Pat, Squid and Sandy hanging out together.

Oh, and Mrs. Puff retires.

Mr. Krabs dieing sounds a little drastic. Maybe Mr. Krab's and Pearl could kill Plankton. An example in the final episode would be Mr. Krabs getting pissed because Plankton keeps trying to steal the formula, and he's had enough of all the sneaking around, so he assassinates Plankton. HAHA Then again, I think your idea is better.
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 12/22/2010, 5:27 am

A character that dies in the final episode will almost defiantly suck, unless handled perfectly
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 28843

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 12/22/2010, 3:00 pm

Sabrespongebob wrote:A character that dies in the final episode will almost defiantly suck, unless handled perfectly
Yeah, nobody should die, not even: Plankton
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by thecrad15 4/22/2011, 1:50 am

SpongeBob will have a terminal disease and will die in the hospital and then he will live again because he still has a mission as the happiest person in Bikini Bottom.

I think spongebob will have 11 season and will run until 2016.
thecrad15
thecrad15
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26009

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeHolly 4/22/2011, 12:19 pm

Hey, I did a video about it a while ago on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ1SD-HDdc4

Smile
SpongeHolly
SpongeHolly
Customers
Customers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 24565

http://www.hollyturner.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 4/22/2011, 1:07 pm

SpongeHolly wrote:Hey, I did a video about it a while ago on YouTube:

Smile

Hey, nice video! Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42410

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeHolly 4/23/2011, 5:06 am

tvguy347 wrote:
SpongeHolly wrote:Hey, I did a video about it a while ago on YouTube:

Smile

Hey, nice video! Smile

thanks Smile
SpongeHolly
SpongeHolly
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 24565

http://www.hollyturner.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by zim849 7/12/2011, 12:29 pm

I want the end to be sandy spongebob Patrick squid to be ganging out together remembering there past then show a detailed painting of them stiiting together and show the letters THE END then the French narator says "whell that's our story" and fades out then it shows the credits with pictures if the characters and the people that do the voices and at the end of the credits it shows Special thanks to steven sphillberg all will be remembered
zim849
zim849
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 23636

Back to top Go down

Post by tvfan95 7/14/2011, 9:25 am

Call me crazy, but I would like just a normal episode. SpongeBob is just a simple cartoon, there is no need for a big epic finale. Sylvester never caught Tweety, the Coyote never caught the roadrunner, Charlie Brown never got with the Little Red-Haired Girl (besides that wierd 70's special that was never mentioned again afterwards). Why change the classic premise of the show, even if it is at the end? Plus we alread got the Movie anyways to show us what happens once the series is over, let's not mess with continuity.
Let's stick with the Fan Fiction and Spin-offs for the drama, and leave the wholesome laughter to the actual series.
tvfan95
tvfan95
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26196

Back to top Go down

Post by zim849 7/27/2011, 12:47 pm

TvFan95 dude good point but the end is NOT going to be another crappy episode. I don't care what I want to be remembered as nicks best series that ever was and ever will be! Sorry I'm just a huge fan and I want it to be remembered with a huge amount of pride.
zim849
zim849
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 23636

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 7/27/2011, 12:49 pm

Spongebob will die and the last shot we see is a close-up of zim's avatar.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 33154

Back to top Go down

Post by D-P-1 7/27/2011, 1:14 pm

Spongebob won't end anytime soon, some of the new episodes have been good so far for it to end like that. Probably the ending will be a special episode. When season 3 ended many of us thought it was going to end since they were releasing the movie but it didn't.
D-P-1
D-P-1
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 23723

http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_General_Nation/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDalton 8/8/2011, 7:41 pm

hmm...
Spongebob will get his license, and become the best fry cook in the universe. Mrs. Puff will pass Spongebob (well. yeah.). Squidward becomes a successful artist/musician. Plankton get the formula. Mr.K retires or dies ether one. Patrick does something so amazing that our minds can't fully comprehend it until we actually watch the ending episode. Sandy invents something really amazing, and ups her status in science big time. figure Gary could talk all along. Then I curl in a corner and start to cry because it is all over. (jk.. sort of... yeah... maybe not.)
DrDalton
DrDalton
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 24046

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 8/8/2011, 7:45 pm

DrDalton wrote:hmm...
Spongebob will get his license, and become the best fry cook in the universe. Mrs. Puff will pass Spongebob (well. yeah.). Squidward becomes a successful artist/musician. Plankton get the formula. Mr.K retires or dies ether one. Patrick does something so amazing that our minds can't fully comprehend it until we actually watch the ending episode. Sandy invents something really amazing, and ups her status in science big time. figure Gary could talk all along. Then I curl in a corner and start to cry because it is all over. (jk.. sort of... yeah... maybe not.)
Mr. Krabs dying? That would upset some of the kiddies.
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 27142

http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDalton 8/8/2011, 8:24 pm

yeah that is true. c:
DrDalton
DrDalton
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/9/2011, 1:52 pm

I think Mr. Krabs retiring could work though... even though he's already retired before. Silly Face!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42410

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/9/2011, 4:02 pm

I don't see an end in sight, but if it does happen, I doubt the crew will get enough notice to make a proper ending. It's a cartoon. When it's over, it's over.
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26141

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDalton 8/9/2011, 9:37 pm

yeah but its spongebob... its not like most cartoons. Smile its special.
DrDalton
DrDalton
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by person 8/22/2011, 3:44 pm

i don't know what will happen in the end and don't care either. but if i had to guess, i would say nothing. i think they will just end it with the final episode, just like most other cartoons. either that or they will make a huge hour long tv special or a second movie in theaters. if hillenburg moved back to runner and the old writers came back and they changed spongebob's voice back to the way it was before the first movie, then i think a second movie would be the better of the two options. but only because this is such a popular cartoon and a hit success bigger than any other cartoon on nickelodeon, if not that then in history. if it wasn't, then i think just a final two episodes would be the better of the two options, even with the old writers and the original voice.

with a cartoon like spongebob, you can't really have an "ending" even if it is the most popular cartoon and whatnot, because there has been little or no continuation in spongebob, and each story has always been forgotten about by the characters and the show has always kept moving on. not that i don't like that. i love that.
person
person
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25603

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/22/2011, 6:21 pm

DrDalton wrote:yeah but its spongebob... its not like most cartoons. Smile its special.
not that special
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26141

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down